;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 18, 2008

Evening in the BB10 House

Will Michelle succeed in her plot to sway the votes for April? Will April "bring out the bitch," like she promised Ollie earlier today? Will April & Ollie just decide to take out their (ahem) aggressions on each other.. under the covers? Find out tonight.. only on the live feeds.

8:19pm BBT
HOH Room
Michelle, Renny, Keesha

Memphis comes in licking a big lollipop..



Michelle: Is there any alcohol?
Memphis: I don't know there is someone in there..it's locked..
Michelle to Keesha: You gonna drink tonight?
Keesha: Nah, I'm not gonna drink..
Laughs..
Renny: Yeah, Right!

Michelle and Keesha talk about the mean girl in production last night..
8:23pm BBT FISHIES briefly..

Back in HOH Room..

They are talking about alcohol drinks they like. They wonder where Ollie & April are..

8:27pm BBT
Outside
April & Ollie

April & Ollie are playing pool..Ollie is teasing April about going to bed with him early..

April: Get your mind right..



April: I need to clean up my mouth before I meet your parents..
Ollie: I'm sure they know everything about you already..

April goes in to the use the bathroom..

8:36pm BBT
HOH Room
Keesha, Renny, Memphis, Michelle

Michelle was downstairs in the kitchen making faces in the monitor..pointing outside and making like she had a noose around her neck..

(April comes in and sees)

Michelle runs back up to the HOH and they all laugh about it..



They watch Jerry on the monitors..and hope he doesn't come up..He goes to the bathroom then goes outside..

Talk is about Jerry and how many times he's been on slop..
Renny: Could be the first time in BB history they'll have to bring in a glucose iv..

They joke..If Jerry hadn't won HOH the first week he would have been on slop every week.
Keesha: Yep, He would have been on my team and we lost.

8:50pm BBT
Outside
Jerry, Ollie & April

They are discussing alliances and Michelle..

Ollie: She thinks she's earning jury votes right now, Jerry.
Jerry: She's playing as though she's already won..

April: They think they have all these alliances and stuff, and it's like, guys, you cannot have an alliance in this house.

Jerry brings up Jessie, and Ollie says Michelle thinks she took care of that last week.

Jerry: We are being treated like sh*t.

April: That's what I said to Ollie when we were playing pool.. I'm not gonna stop talking to Jerry.
Jerry: Treat us like this right now? 5 up in the f'in room. F them



Jerry: I love you guys..
April: We love you too..

April: I told Ollie, if this is my week to go, I'm not gonna fight with people... but it's funny how Michelle was on our side...

April: I can't wait to see the fear in their eyes when it comes to jury time...

Ollie: Watch how Michelle goes side to side..
Jerry: I think her and Memphis need to go up..
April: If Ollie wins HoH on Thursday, she'll be so far up your ass...

Ollie: So how it lays out now, does Michelle think Renny is a part of them?
Jerry: Yeah, Renny said, Michelle wont go against us.
Ollie: She said that?!

8:56pm BBT FISHIES briefly..
Jerry: I know that.. but what the deal is, I don't know.

April: The only reason you're up against me is because Renny felt she had to get you back for the first week. She already told Ollie I was the target.
Jerry: She did?

Jerry makes it known to Ollie and April that Michelle is willing to sacrifice them... and she expects to be in the final 2.

Ollie: She's playing both sides and thats not gonna work in this game..

April: Did you guys ever think Memphis might of thrown that food comp. cuz he had a slop pass?
Ollie: I told America that...

Ollie tells Jerry if he wins HOH Jerry is the last person on his list to go up.

Jerry: I'm surprised Dan didn't take the money?
Ollie: How much did he offer you Jerry?
Jerry: I didn't offer him anything..
April: I didn't offer him any..



They laugh..
Jerry: That son of a b*tch. He lied..
Ollie: You need to tell the DR that..You guys need to confront him in front of everyone.

They discuss Dan's veto speech. He said someone offered him money. They both deny doing it..

Jerry: What a snakey thing to do..He made us both look bad.

April says she discussed all the possibilities with Ollie including the clothes and money but that she never offered Dan anything.

9:12pm BBT
Meanwhile, up in HoH, They're still laughing and having a great time... Renny's talking about Jerry tooting all the time, then she lets one rip and everyone cracks up.

9:26pm BBT
Outside
April, Ollie, Jerry, Keesha, Renny

Renny and Keesha come out..They talk about Ollie's tropical shorts..
April: Maybe Libra will take ya to Hawaii..

Renny gets up screaming there's ants in her pants..

9:43pm BBT
Outside
Renny, Keesha, Ollie, April, Michelle

Renny & Keesha are walking the yard.

Hot Tub
Ollie & April

Whispers..Sounds like Ollie is laughing about what Jerry said about the money..
Ollie: Now you can use that..
April: You realize I'm going home..



Michelle says she's going to go talk to the DR and ask about alcohol.

April: You want to make out?
Ollie: What here?
April: Yeah..
Ollie: That's a phobia..

FISHIES briefly..

9:47pm BBT
Keesha and Renny are walking and whispering game. Renny's still a little embarrassed about tooting in front of everyone upstairs... She definitely cleared the room. Keesha's surprised to see a star in the sky - a rarity in L.A.

Hot tub
Ollie & April

Ollie is teasing April telling her not to wink at him.. Jerry comes and sits near them..

April: On Thursday, I'm gonna sit there in the eviction chair in my bathing suit.
Jerry: I'll show up in my underwear... We were famous together the 1st day, and here we are again.

April dares Ollie to jump in the pool..Ollie tells her to do it..
Jerry: Both of ya do it..

After a brief discussion over who's gonna do it..

April does it..



Ollie follows..Jerry claps..
Michelle: Ohh..that's gotta be cold water..

10:01pm BBT
Spa
Memphis & Keesha

Keesha: Ollie's gonna be lost without her..She hasn't said anything to you?
Memphis: Who, April? Nah..

Whispers about Michelle..

Keesha: Michelle told Renny, April & I had an alliance.. Big deal everyone knew that and it's long gone..Apparently she felt the need to tell her..Who knows..I don't know what she thought that would get her..

Keesha: Man, I bet Libra's going insane there by herself..
Memphis: Nah, she's probably watching movies and eating Chinese food..
Keesha: Shut up..I like the ideal she's going insane.

Keesha: How bad would it suck if you make it to the final three and you don't get picked..

Renny comes in and Keesha repeats the final three comment..
Renny: Yep, It happened to Sheila last season didn't you see that? She was devastated..

Keesha said she didn't watch last season..

Renny tells Keesha about Natalie gave Sheila the HOH win and then Sheila sent her home..

11:12pm BBT
50's Room
April, Ollie, Michelle & Jerry


They are spinning the globe , closing their eyes and pointing to places they will go.
Michelle spun and landed on Rhode Island.

Michelle: Momma I'm going home..

BB: April please come to the DR..
April: I don't have any make-up on I'm not doing it..

Jerry spins and lands on Berma..Jerry says the globe is old..
Jerry: Let me put on my glasses..
Then he says its part of Pakistan..



April goes to the DR.

CUT TO:
Outside
Memphis, Dan & Keesha

They are discussing how the final HOH 3 part competition works..



They move on to discuss their favorite comps so far this season..
Renny comes out..
Dan: You gonna style my hair?
Renny: It's to late tonight..
Memphis: He's a little jealous mine is styled..
Renny: Why don't you get Memphis to style your hair..
Memphis: I'm not styling a dudes hair..

Renny asks Dan if he liked her music..
Dan: Yeah, but what's whoopie..
Renny: It's making love..

Dan says he's never heard making love called whoopie before..

11:30pm BBT
Outside
Memphis, Dan, Keesha & Renny

Talks turns to how they can't wait to see how Ollie will react when April is gone..
Memphis says he's been glued to her for 6 weeks.. They compare it to a marriage.

Memphis: When did this shomance start? I missed it..
Keesha: It started with jokes about them..
Renny: It's cuz they didn't have significant others..






Permalink







45 Comments:

Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Well its that time.....i've got maybe a poker game in my future before i have to lay down. I hope everyone stays safe and well, specially everyone in Fays path.

Rhonda.....i hope the surgery went well for you and your up and dancing in no time.

Noni - your poem was lovely btw and i'm so glad to see you back with us again.

Jane - I love the disorder.......made me laugh pop out of my nose!

Gaytor - i look forward to your off the wall comments with my morning coffee.

Blue - Good luck with your classes/books etc.

Carolyn/ReporterX/Kim and Ddugo you are a bunch of great ladies for taking time out of your own personal lives to feed our addictions.

Everyone here - i wish you the loveliest of evening and the sweetest of dreams and look forward to all your great comments/opinions in the coming days.

Nightie night :0)

August 18, 2008 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Julissa said...

April, Is Ollie's boob real? LOL

August 18, 2008 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Hey Jane we could go in practice together:
You offer them all some sage advice
And I'll point out their every vice.
Together we will cure their woe,
Till completely crazy we do go.

August 18, 2008 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh yes, Ollie, i'm quite positive your parents, your church, and ALL your relatives know ALL about April...

Much more than they ever ever EVER wanted too...

LOL!!!

August 18, 2008 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello, all! Carolyn and fellow Floridians and anyone else affected by the storm, I hope you are safe.
I just wanted to ask why do girls who are so ugly on the inside think they are all that on the outside? It is sickening. April is in for a rude awakening if she reads the polls and blogs about herself, but then again, she'll just say the world is jealous of her.

August 18, 2008 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Noni - you got why I don't practice as a therapist right on the nose.

I'm crazy enough already!

August 18, 2008 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

I'm sure they all know more about Ollie than what they ever wanted to know, too. I know I do.

August 18, 2008 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I'm so grateful I've got my pee pad on.

The last hour or so in HoH has been hilarious!

From Lollipop TV to old man farts ... it's PeeWee's Playhouse all over again.

Oh man! Too much.

My dad was born in 1920, and he did the same exact thing ... be walking along, fart, turn around and look to see what "made that noise". It was cute when I was little, but it got old really quick especially as a teenager at the grocery store. Not cool pops, not cool.

August 18, 2008 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Yes, Ollie I do believe your parent's know all there is to know about April. And, unfortunately more about you than they would ever have wanted to know. I am sorry for how much they will go through when this show is over. I feel extremely sorry for their familes. To have to stand by & watch their loved ones make complete fools of themselves & not being able to stop them is extremely difficult. O/A signed up for this gig & no one told them life would be perfect when it was all over. It will be a complete shock when they realize every single thing they did has been viewed by tens of thousands.

August 18, 2008 at 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIaeadLUMPg

^^LOOK IT'S KEESHA IN A NEW MOVIE: THE FEAR CHAMBER

August 18, 2008 at 8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now I feel bad for April. Jerry says he will stay in touch with her and Ollie.

August 18, 2008 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg cant bbad get off these losers lol
go up stairs to the 5 in the room lol

August 18, 2008 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

My dad and my uncle used to go to the grocery stores and wait in the meat department. A customer would walk up and one of the would let out a silent stinker, then start sniffing the meat like it was bad. He still laughs over the look on people's faces.

They got arrested once for peeing in public. The officer didn't know how to charge them with anything else since they rode the horses into town...they knew they were too drunk to drive. The police left the horses hitched in front of the jail.

This was in the early '80s in Texas. My dad was a wild guy at one point in his life.

August 18, 2008 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good night, Carolyn! I hope you have a restful night & not too many scary things are blowing around outside your window.

Good night, BB addicts buddies. I hope everyone has sweet dreams tonite.

Thanks for all the laughs it's been fun & interesting.

August 18, 2008 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

LOL It's good to be home, Carolyn!!

August 18, 2008 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Well everyone, it's time for me to go to bed. We've had 30+C for days and this heat is killing me. Looks like rain, lightning and thunder are rolling in. So my house should cool down enough for decent sleep tonight.

Sweet dreams all and those that need to please stay safe!!

August 18, 2008 at 9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG....April DID offer him money! She is such as lieing sack of S**T!!!!

August 18, 2008 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Question - I am a little confused - Did April actually offer Dan money or not? I thought she did. Anyone?

August 18, 2008 at 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most hilarious thing ever - renny & everyone in HOH talking about Jerry's farts & then Renny accidentally lets one loose herself. Everyone DIES laughing. hilarious! She is super embarrassed. :)

August 18, 2008 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

These people have told so many lies, I can't keep track of the truth as it relates to them.

April and Ollie love Jerry? Ok.

No one offered Dan money? Ok.

Michelle has no alliances? Ok.

I give up.

August 18, 2008 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I was about to leave & read the last thing April said about not offering Dan $$$. I thought I remember that she did. She offered him $5K. Does anyone else remember her doing that?

August 18, 2008 at 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerry, PLEASE-That was Paul Harvey-- And that's the rest of the story!

August 18, 2008 at 9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! JERRY!
Meemaw

August 18, 2008 at 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keesha's movie looks pretty gross. That is the scene she was talking about the other night though, getting her guts ripped out.

August 18, 2008 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger jane said...

**MsFitz*** - we all remember April offering Dan 5k, but apparently we are delusional.

August 18, 2008 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Thank you, Jane. Yes, I guess we are delusional because she has always been so nice & never lied to anyone in this game.

August 18, 2008 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goodnight everyone :)

ReporterX is at the wheel...

I'll be back in the morning to do the overnight..

Provided I have electricity...

August 18, 2008 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Finally, DQTD has gone to bed. And just as I woke up good, so now here I am. I see ReporterX is at the helm in the transcribing room. Carolyn are you still with us and moderating?

Looks like I missed a great evening so far. But now Michelle is looking for beer and wine. Maybe it will now get juicy... Eww at Juicy. I know very little about the female thing that goes on but doesn't it go on for 5 days? She's sounding very horny tonight, knowing it's her last couple of nights to get some. Anyway, hope I'm not grossing anyone out with these thoughts besides myself. I isn't my intention.

Speaking of the A/O antics, it reminded me of a conversation they had... maybe it was yesterday ... When April mentioning she did something with Ollie she really doesn't like doing, and he said he loved it because of that.... well now I am starting to wonder which end it was. EWWW. I have to stop now or I'll be spewing green stuff on my monitor.

So Carolyn if you are still here, hope things are getting better, weather wise. I saw u mentioned cable sputtering.

I have to say everyone here has been quite funny today at some point. I've had a lot of laughs today.

I woke up just in time to hear the J/A/O bash fest while the rest were upstairs. Jerry can be just plain nasty. Seems so fitting that those 3 were having such a good time together in their own way. They are so similar.

So someone tell me please... Has Michelle given up her quest to save April? From the talk I heard it sounds like it. My how fast things change. A GaYToR can't even take a nap.

:o)

August 18, 2008 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Goodnight all, See y'all in the morning so we can do it all over again.

I was hoping BB would give them alcohol to liven things up, but no such luck so I'm off to bed.

Looking forward to the infamous overnight report.

;)

August 18, 2008 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Hey, Ollie has a phobia about making out in public. Though intercourse in front of millions is AOK. Funny, I tend to lean the opposite way myself.

August 18, 2008 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

nite nite Carolyn. sleep well.

August 18, 2008 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Goodnight Carolyn - Sleep tight and safe!

August 18, 2008 at 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think what April meant is... that she has lied to EVERYONE!
she just has trouble expressing what she REALLY means...poor thing is so misunderstood! She is such a GOOD person! Cant you see that??LMAO
KellyInCo

August 18, 2008 at 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ollie looks like he has no ears tonite

August 18, 2008 at 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

“Keesha's surprised to see a star in the sky”
She is most likely seeing the planet Jupiter in the South sky.
It is the brightest “star” in the night sky!

August 18, 2008 at 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When April leaves dan should let it be known she offered him money..... she shouldn't get away with that blatent lie!

August 18, 2008 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Hi All.

I am sick to death of April making comments directly to the camera and "America", in an effort to reassure everyone she has never had sex with Ollie and she is not aware of his "physical characteristics!!
Last night in the Spa room, both A and O were teasing each other about "A's hairy nipples and O's size" April looks straight at the camera and says of course, America, I don;t really know anything about that.
Not only does she think her HG's don't know anything and are dumb; she thinks we are all stupid as well. Do you guys think she is really unaware of the videos of her and Ollie having sex? Why would she even play that dumb??

August 18, 2008 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

This is a little irrelevant, but...

I just watched a couple of videos of Jessie's previous appearances on TV. He was on the show "Next" and when he wasn't chosen, the girl said "the brain is one muscle that boy definitely doesn't flex!".

I just thought that was hilarious and accurate, hehe.

August 18, 2008 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Dan's innocence never ceases to amaze me. Give me one week with him and he will know it ALL! Heck, give me 3 hours and he'd be well on his way.

Good Evening X. Was beginning to think you had passed out at the keyboard. I'm glad some of us are still up.

:o)

August 18, 2008 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

Gotta go to bed now..sleepy..

Nite everyone..see ya tomorrow..

August 18, 2008 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Memphis didn't see the showmance and doesn't know when it started. I like 'em big and stupid... C'mere Memphis. :p~

What is Renny wearing on her head and why is she wearing it there.

These are questions I ask myself late at night when all alone.

:o)

August 18, 2008 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'Night X.
Shoulda known you would poop out on me too.

I'll just sit here and play wif myself. >;)

:o)

August 18, 2008 at 11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking in - ReporterX sure hope you haven't heard a word from Carolyn and that she's resting well...sans any bad weather.

Beyond that - thanks so much for holding down the fort!!

I'm watching BBAD right now - the kids in the yard. Renny's get up is classic.

August 18, 2008 at 11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet dreams reporterX

Gaytor - your postings crack me up!!

August 18, 2008 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

So Jerry is planning on confronting Dan again. Jerry, will you give it a rest already. I don't understand his need to this unless he is jealous of Dan for some reason. Geez, it is so frustrating watching him. Oh and April is a seriou liar. How many times did she offer Dan money this weekend first to use the veto and second to vote for Jerry to leave. She needs to go!

August 19, 2008 at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below