;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Morning in the Big Brother 10 House

10:34am BBT
The Feeds just went to fishies. Poor Ollie and April never even had time for morning nookie. ;) Wakey, Wakey houseguests! It's time to entertain the live feed viewers.

While we wait, just wanted to give you a heads up that real has brought back the glorious discount code for new customers yet again. 2 weeks free, then 12.99/month, instead of the usual 14.99/month. Such a deal. Here it is:

The New Discount Code is "BB10E0805"

BIG BROTHER - $2 Off Monthly Subscription
Expires August 4th


If you use the link above, it'll even fill in the code for you.

OK... Wake up houseguests!

10:49am BBT - Feeds are back.

Most of the HGs are in the bathroom, doing their morning routines.

Memphis is outside on the red couch. After a couple minutes alone, Keesha comes out to join him.

Keesha: It's like Groundhog Day. I think I'm gonna be really lazy when I get back to the real world. I'm gonna have this routine where I wanna nap all day.
Memphis: Or just sit around.
Keesha: Not good. I'm usually so active. Renny was so funny last night.
Memphis: Oh.. man.

10:55am BBT
Outside, cont'd.
Memphis: I cannot believe how severe April's OCD is... I mean, I know you have it, but..
Keesha: Yeah, hers is really bad.
Memphis: I can't imagine going to sleep and worrying about the smallest things.
Keesha: Mine's more like the guy in that movie, where i have to wash my hands a lot. I don't know why people are like that.
Memphis: Yeah, I'd like to figure it out... or at least read about it. I wonder what's going on in the world today.
Keesha: What's today? Sunday? August 3rd.
Memphis: I can't believe it's August already.
Keesha: All I know is, I better be celebrating my birthday when I get out of here.. again.

10:59am BBT
Ollie joins them outside.
Keesha: You're awake! Sleep longer up there, huh?
Ollie: G'morning.

Talk turns to coffee addiction. Then poor Michelle and the red uni...

CUT TO:
11:00am BBT
Bathroom
Libra, April
Talk is about music... Jerry enters and greets the women.
Libra says she wants to have a cup of coffee and sit outside.
April says she wants to hurry up and get ready for the meeting.

Libra: I wonder what my kids are doing today. Sundays are my daughters favorite.

Libra talks all about her daughter and the adorable things she does.

FISHIES @ 11:06am BBT

11:08am BBT
Bathroom
Michelle & Jessie

Jessie's brushing his teeth.

Michelle's trying to pimp her uni.

Michelle's not having much luck and she's getting frustrated and angry. Jessie comes over to help her.

They step into the shower stall for some privacy from the cameras...

Michelle is getting more impatient by the moment. She just wants to be able to sunbathe with everyone else.

For the moment, she's given up on the top, and just put a zippered sweatshirt over the top.

She walks through the house, and then comes back to the bathroom and gets back in the shower stall to give it another shot.

This time, without Jessie's help.





CUT TO:
11:16am BBT
Backyard-Laundry
April & Libra

Libra checks in with April to see how she and Ollie are doing. April tells her every thing's fine again. Talk turns to Michelle...

Libra: Michelle made a swim suit out of it.
April: Oh yeah?
Libra: It sucks.


Meanwhile, on the other end of the backyard, Memphis appears to be silently pondering his existence.


CUT TO:
11:20-11:27am BBT
Bathroom
Michelle

She's still working on crafting a bathing suit out of the uni.

***BB8 Jen! Please help her!

Dan comes in and says he thinks they ought to be able to supply her with some safety pins...

After another few minutes without success, Michelle has a seat on the couch, bites her fingernails and pouts a bit.

Then she gets back up and gives it another go.

She is determined to make it work, but first... time to lay back down on the couch and bite the nails a little more.

***Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

CUT TO:
11:30am BBT
Michelle has given project bathing uni the big F it. She's wearing the full thing now.

In the kitchen area, speed chatter from April, Libra and Keesha.

CUT TO:
11:33am BBT
80s Room
Michelle & Jessie

Michelle's beyond bummed. She feels like she's just too tall to make the uni-bathing suit work, so she's giving up, and she just told Jessie, she's going to spend the whole day in bed.

Depressed much?

CUT TO:
11:38am BBT
Kitchen area

Chatter has turned to the challenges of twins... then to BB8 Jameka and why she gave up the chance to play for HoH.

11:44am
Jerry is the first to figure it out.
Jerry: They may move the PoV Ceremony to tomorrow. They moved everything else a day ahead.

Fishies immediately... but only briefly.

Kitchen Area, cont'd.
Ollie: Who wants to go to church with me today? Sunday school starts in 5 minutes.
April: It does?
Libra: Swim club starts in 5 minutes?

Ollie goes outside and screams.

Ollie: Aaahhhhhh!!!! I'm goin' crazy.
Memphis: Is that all? (joking) Think it's gonna get harder before it gets easier?
Ollie: It's the long weeks that're killin me.. Sitting around waiting til the next comp is what makes me go crazy.

11:47am BBT
Michelle has risen from her bed of despair, gone back into the bathroom and washed her face. Renny comes in.

In the kitchen, April, Libra and Keesha are still chatting. Talk has turned to their OCD. It makes Keesha very uncomfortable having to deal with it. April says she's glad she's not alone in the house with it.. that others deal with it too.

11:50am BBT
Michelle is now roaming about the house... She goes outside, then comes back in, without a word to anyone. She makes her way back to the 50s room, rummages for something, then sits herself in front of the mirror in the 50s room and wipes her face with a cotton...

11:52am BBT
Libra's sweeping the kitchen counter area. April and Keesha move away so she can do so unobstructed.

11:53am BBT
Keesha goes into the 50s room, and Michelle asks her for the blue bandana. keesha says she was just gonna ask her if she wanted it today.

Michelle tells her to get out of her brain... good naturedly.

Michelle continues applying makeup... then deodorant.



11:54am BBT
Memphis comes in to the kitchen area and chats with Libra while she cleans.

He says he sweeps every day in his house, because of his dog.


Memphis sets to making himself something to eat. He's amazed by how much dirt there is on the kitchen floor.


Time to open an afternoon post...






Permalink







12 Comments:

Blogger indigoprince said...

Hey BB lovers,

Happy Sunday :)

This season is really rockn' I can't believe how much drama takes place everyday. It's unbelievable, but oh so intriguing.

Thank you Carolyn for keeping me up to date on everything. I have been away from my feeds for a week and just check in on here and get all my dish ;)
Brian

August 3, 2008 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Must. Tear. Myself. Away...

Hope the hamsters provide you tons of entertainment today.

See all of you in a few hours!! I'm off to see Spamalot. :)

August 3, 2008 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'm actually glad IE imploded. I have seen the firefox light. I will never be going back again. Everything is so much easier.

Now if I can only figure out why my pc keeps crashing with dll problems.

My pc is kind of like the BB house and the dll are Jessie. Imploding in a deviant way.

August 3, 2008 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Brian :) Happy Sunday

Hi Julie :) Thank you! Have a blast at Spamalot!!!

August 3, 2008 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Genie :)

Welcome to the firefix light. :)

August 3, 2008 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Hey Julie B I hope you enjoy Spamalot. I hear it's hillarious.

Thanks for the nice response Carolyn. YOu RoCk!


Hope your pc problem gets figured out Genie. I can definitely firefox is the way to go. Now however I am on a computer that has Win 95 at my parents so I am really one to talk huh;?)

Can't wait until the show tonight and I am on here refreshing as much as possible today until then.

Happy day BB lovers,

Brian

August 3, 2008 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Thanks Carolyn :)

I will be back a bit later. Hope the HGs behave until I get back! haha

August 3, 2008 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Good afternoon all! Needed a break from my addiction this morning so catching up now.
I am confused. In previous seasons hgs could not use money they had won to trade. I am hearing here about trading money(gold bars?)won in POV . Renny and April are talking about April using her money? Have rules changed?
Glad to see Renny and Keesha talking about getting rid of April. Now they just need to get enough votes to keep Memphis and evict Jessie.

August 3, 2008 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good afternoon all. I stole the keyboard for about 10 minutes. (steam rising from the top of my pointy head)

Thanks for checking Carolyn. Actually I got to Chops just before I gave up the chair. Maybe I was on IE and didn't know it. I'm now a convert but I leave IE for Danny. Seems to work. He crashes IE... a LOT, so when he has to CTRL+ALT+DEL and restart it, it doesn't mess with my pages. :D FIREFOX ROCKS

Sounds like a boring day in the house, so I guess I should get back to the sofa. I'll check in later.

So with Michelle confined to bed and pouting, what is Jessie doing? Is he working his wonderful and deviant magic on April again? Loved it that she told Ollie to tell him to not come up last night. I'm not sure if that was before or after he cornered her and begged downstairs, just before the Ollie/April make-out fest.

:o)

August 3, 2008 at 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday, BB fans!

Firstly- Thank you Caro,X and Dawn for the intrepid updates.

Secondly- BB10Dish bloggers are the best on the net. You guys rule!

Thirdly-
Oh, for heaven's sake, Michelle, have a little fun with the uni, would you?

It doesn't have to be fashioned into a couture design. This isn't Project Runway.

Put on your bathing suit.Tie the uni around your neck, like a cape and enjoy the sun. Sheesh.

Look at it this way- no matter how you wear it, it's still more flattering than flesh colored pants with stripes on the side.

Unless you're a majorette in the Johnson's Band-aid Marching Band, those need to be thrown from a cliff,hon. Seriously.

August 3, 2008 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

At least when Sheila had to wear the Scarlet curse it wasn't in the middle of the summer. BB might have been nice and at least made it a sleeveless one.
I know, I know, Amanda survived her sentence in it. But Amanda was not of this earth.

Renny and Keesha could maybe try to lend a hand.

I am praying that we see somethings really start to change here. If some stand up within the collective and vote to keep Memphis it will disintegrate. Hopefully Ollie will take his chance and run from April and Libra.
He could align with Dan, Memphis, Renny and Keesha. I have no problem with Ollie, just think he's a dope for hooking up with April.He has to start thinking with his brain not another part of his anatomy. He has to realize that April would not keep him safe if it came down to it.

Keesha and Renny would have no problem leaving Libra behind with April.

I think they could get Michelle to work with them too, she despises both of them as well.


To see April and Libra both on the block might be the end of BB10 all together. Talk about explosive! more potential than a nuke! The feeds would be on fire!

August 3, 2008 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Noni :) Hi Lila :) Hi GayTor!

August 3, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below