;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Swim Club

3:17pm BBT
Pool
Dan, Ollie, Renny

Swim Club has begun. Renny did a cute little run and jump into the pool. Ollie laughed.

Dan: Welcome back to our sixth day of Swim Club. It's time to go over the rules of swim club. It has to be in unison or I will cancel swim club. So what are the rules of swim club? 1st rule of swim club is?
Renny & Ollie: Don't talk about swim club.
Dan: Second rule of swim club is?
Renny & Ollie: Don't talk about swim club.
Dan: Third rule of swim club is?



Renny & Ollie mess up the 3rd rule..Dan gives them one more chance. He tells them he will walk away and come back. He walks away. He goes over the rules again....Ollie and Renny get it right. Swim club begins. Dan reminds them they have to take swim club serious their life could depend on it. Dan warns them they could get detention.



and what do the other HG's think of Swim Club..I'll let the pictures speak for them..




Renny made faces behind Dan's back.
Dan: See, now we are gonna have to talk about that after class.

3:41pm BBT
BB: House guests the lock down is over. You are now free to move around the house.

Dan gives Renny detention. Renny pretends to cry.
Dan: Give me 20 more.
Renny: Another 20??
Dan: Did I stutter?

He counts down her 20 with "Do not mock the teacher", 3, "Do not mock the teacher", 2, "Do not mock the teacher"..

3:55pm BBT
Swim club is over. Keesha, Libra, April, Memphis and Ollie stay outside while everyone else goes inside.

Jessie and Michelle resume their position in the spa.

4:00pm BBT
Outside
Keesha, Libra, April, Memphis, and Ollie

Talk is about cell phones. Keesha is in the pool. Dan & Renny come back out and join the conversation. Talk turns to the internet and Google.

Libra is complaining that Jerry always calls her Keesha. They discuss Jerry. They learned earlier that Jerry had a hard life. His childhood was rough. (He lived with grandparents because his parents left. He moved a lot as a child.) Talk to turns to movies about people with hard lives.

Note: Blogger is due to have a scheduled outage at 4:00PM BBT..should only last about 10 mins.






Permalink







24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they need to show a clip of swim club on the cbs show!

August 5, 2008 at 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a HUGE fan of swim club! I love it! The three of them are a crack up, I enjoy every second of it!! Renny's reprimands for making faces behind Dan's back....are hilarious!!!! She's so cute. I really love Renny, she's grown on me!!

August 5, 2008 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Swim club this season has been one of the best things about BB10. If Dan gets evicted ratings will plummet. Production must be lovin it!

OMG I just tried Pogo! great I played cribbage against some one from Wales! so cool. Beat her too in a best of 3. I so missed playing that game. can't wait to play backgammon.

August 5, 2008 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

multi tasking! Feeds, Dish, News on TV, pogo cribbage! love it!

August 5, 2008 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Detention!!! I love swim club!!

August 5, 2008 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Am I seeing a little tension between April and Libra? Libra is not looking thrilled with April.She has glanced over at her when April isn't looking not very pleasantly.

August 5, 2008 at 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love swim club. It is very entertaining in a positive way.
by the way I am on Pogo too.
PoliceManWife71

August 5, 2008 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I love Dan! He is the sweetest guy to do this & to make something that's important for everyone to know so much fun. They are hilarious! Detention! hahaha! Renny just cracks me up.

August 5, 2008 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I love swim club!!!!!!! I laugh so hard, they are so cute!

August 5, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

noni in nj,
you are just a busy little bee!!! Libra can make her feelings known by her facial expressions, for sure.

August 5, 2008 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Merry said...

I love swim club!!!! Dan is a pretty good teacher and Renny and Ollie have come a LONG way in 6 days. I'm very happy they're learning to swim - what a good way to spend your time in the BB house. It's something productive that they can use outside the house forever. Good for them!

August 5, 2008 at 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this might be a dumb question, but how come you show only pictures and not video from the feeds ? I work ALOT and always relied on you to just show me the good stuff from the feeds since I am really not home enough to justify getting it for myself.

August 5, 2008 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

msfitz, is that your cat? it looks just like our Sammy? How did you get the pic with the flower?

Dan can come give me swimming lessons any day.

Help! I'm drowning, save me!

August 5, 2008 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

about videos. It is no longer possible to post videos of the feeds or links to videos of the feeds on BBDish (or any other site). Please be understanding. This is a copyright issue, and we're all hopeful it will work itself out

August 5, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I knew I couldnt be the only BB and Pogo addict here lol
its laurencat666 there. Carolyn... u should check it out

August 5, 2008 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

*Hugs* Carolyn! Hopefully one day people will read the fine print located DIRECTLY ABOVE THE COMMENT BOX!!!!!

August 5, 2008 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Copyright issues? That sucks. You're doing an excellent job going without this season.

Back on track ...

Anybody else tired of "Swim Club"?

Me too!!!

;)

August 5, 2008 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

I am just now watching last night's BBAD and have to say. Keesha is very pretty and looks much younger with no make up.

I don't think she has a clue how beautiful she is -- hence all the overdone makeup. So sad!

August 5, 2008 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Noni, what is your screen name in pogo? I am kdemc.

August 5, 2008 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Noni in NJ, it is my sweet baby Sasha that went to kitty heaven a couple of years ago. I had her 15yrs. It was one of those perfect picture moments. A friend was holding the flower & Sasha happened to sniff it & snap, I got the picture. I love it so much I use it as a background a lot. I have sent it to quite a few different sites & posted it just because I think it is one of the best. I now have a new angel, Erin, I'll post him some time so you can see him. He is quite different from Sasha. She was a petite little lady & Erin is a 17lb hunk of love!

August 5, 2008 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

beth :) thanks. hehe. at this point it feels like the only reason it's there is so i have something to easily copy and paste. ;)

even still, i understand people's disappointment.. it's no picnic on this end either.

thank goodness for reporterx!

August 5, 2008 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Itcmek. I just use noniinnj. Never tried it till today. Had never heard of it. I was playing cribbage, but looking forward to backgammon. Still have to figure out more how it works.

msfitz, sorry about Sasha but glad you have angel. I would love to find a tuxedo(B&W looks like wearing one) male. Had found one I fell in love with at a nearby shelter had him neutered and all, visited him everyday till he was ready. When I went to pick him up he wasn't there. A temp had givem him to someone else by mistake not 10 minutes before i got there. they would not make her bring him back and told me I had to pick another kitten. Needless to say I was very frustrated got my money back and never returned.He was part main coon with a big bushy tail and adorable. Love at first sight, broke my heart.Still haven't found another

August 5, 2008 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Noni!! wha'ts your screen name on pogo??? Did you get a paid thing? If not I have a guest pass I can give you so you can try that out. I'm angjoy274 on there.

August 5, 2008 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

lol nevermind. read more comments and found it noni. I'm adding all of you to my friends list in there

August 5, 2008 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below