;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Chima's Birthday Party

2:32pm BBT

The preparations are done.. They're going up to get Chima and bring her downstairs...

Pics galore to follow!!

Natalie goes upstairs to get Chima and Ronnie...

Chima: I hope it's not my birthday thing... I have to go poop.

Natalie coerces her out of the room...




Everyone yells Happy Birthday!!! They throw pillows in her general direction.

Chima's got a card from BB and one from her Grandmother...


The card from BB tells her that she and her fellow have nots may indulge in birthday goodies for one hour...

The card from her grandmother makes her misty eyed.
Hugs from everyone!!!


Casey, the angry banana, has definitely taken notice of how much Ronnie has made his way back in with the group... It would be hard not to.

He is not pleased, but he hasn't said anything... yet.




2:45pm BBT
Conversely, this has got to be the biggest public smile we've seen from Ronnie since the blow out last week...



Drama on the live feeds is sure to follow... Casey would have to be blind not to see the difference in how everyone's treating Ronnie now.

But I digress, this is about Chima's birthday... and she's enjoying it. Everyone's encouraging all the have nots to eat as much as they can. They only have an hour.

2:50pm BBT

Russell steps outside, turns around and sticks the party hat in his pants... Then turns back around to face them...

Casey: Russell has a birthday present for you, Chima...

Chima turns around and looks, has a good laugh, and says she'll need something bigger than a party hat.

2:54pm BBT
Dining Table
Ronnie, Chima, Casey, Natalie,

Ronnie: Can I see your card?
Chima: Of course!!! :)

Chima says that had BB let her grandma say what she wanted to, she wouldn've told her to reign it in. Natalie says her dad would've said the same.

Chima: That was really cute.. You guys decorated really well.

They're all sharing credit, and acknowledging Kevin's extra abilities.

Jordan: Happy Birthday, Chima. I'm goin' back outside.
Chima: Ok. Thank you!

Happy times continue...

Chima: I've really gotta thank you. I've never seen a birthday on big brother look this good.
Natalie: You guys better hurry and eat. You only have 45 more minutes.

Chima and Ronnie say they're already stuffed. Chima tells the haves to go ahead and eat it all later...



Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger JulieB said...

Casey even picked a matching hat!! Cute!!

Carolyn - since it isn't Chima's real birthday maybe BB is saving the fireman stripper outfit for Tuesday?!?!?! A girl can hope!

July 26, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Afternoon Carolyn and Dishers! So nice of them to do this for Chima. Wonder how come they can't celebrate Tuesday? Something else going on, perhaps?

Wish Casey would stop licking all of his fingers and hope he washes his hands after touching things! Ewwww.

July 26, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

keep hope alive! lol

July 26, 2009 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Does Chima have to complain about not having time to get dressed? "Thanks Natalie" How about you really thank her for spearheading your party.

July 26, 2009 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Genie Sea said...

Gaytor - :)

Awww Genie Sea, I ♥ you back.

Did I say what an excellent job you did last night? If I did, it's worth repeating again and again.

OMG! That icing on all those cakes and cupcakes is enough to send me into a diabetic coma. I need insulin and I don't even use it. I take oral only.

*giggle* At least Blueboy isn't here at the moment to comment on my oral... I meant MEDICATION, but he would take it and so run with that. I'm sure some of our present cast of Dish characters will anyway.

:o)

July 26, 2009 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Gaytor - LMAO! Thanks honey :) Blue is dealing with difficult tenants today I think!

If I were on slop and I had a chance to eat chocolate cake for an hour. I would be doing just that! haha :)

July 26, 2009 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hmmm. Maybe we should get Russell to visit Carolyn in a Cowboy suit on here birthday :)

July 26, 2009 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

lee said...

Afternoon Carolyn and Dishers! So nice of them to do this for Chima. Wonder how come they can't celebrate Tuesday? Something else going on, perhaps?

Afternoon to you too Lee.

Something else going on Tuesday? I would venture to guess that on Tuesday, after tomorrow's PoV Ceremony, there will be fur and banana peels flying all over the place. Maybe even blood. (I keep hoping for that.)

Could be that the Margarita Party will be Tuesday too though. And probably another free pass for Diva Chima since it will be her real birthday.

Might even be they want to allow Russell time to work off the calories so he looks even greater in his fireman stripped costume? (A GaYToR can hope can't he? As does a Carolyn and too many to list.)

:o)

July 26, 2009 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger bisou_bisou said...

Poor Casey, i think he's starting to realize that.. not only is he wearing a banana suit, but he's gonna make like a banana.. and SPLIT on Thursday :(

I think if Russell gets the Fire Fighter ensemble.. the feeds are going to crash from us watching it over and over and over again on the Flashback machine!

Gaytor, you kill me with your comments...♥

I hope everyone is having a beautiful afternoon, wherever you are !

July 26, 2009 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And maybe on my birthday next April 23, maybe Russell can visit me, wearing nothing but a big red bow.

Sorry, I just can't make this post and comment all about Chima the Diva. All about? How about not at all.

:o)

July 26, 2009 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Casey, the banana suit & the party hat are hysterical!

It seems you could cut the tension with a knife. I would love to place a bet on who gripes about how somebody acted. Natalie, Chima, Jessie will find something to pick on someone about. Guaranteed!

Jeff his baseball hat & party hat. LMAO! It's great they all put one on.

When Chima was in HOH w/ Ronnie I couldn't listen for long so I kept jumping in & out. One point I heard Chima complaining about Casey that he was a people pleaser. He won the Margarita party for the house just to please everyone. I do not understand what is wrong w/ that. I guess because she can't drink any so why in the world would he do that if Princess Chima can't participate.

July 26, 2009 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Yeah ! ! ! Golf is over on time this week!

July 26, 2009 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

I loved the hat 'cocked' to the side

July 26, 2009 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

My fingers aren't working at all today, nor is my brain (the one on top.) Typos galore and I don't see them until Carolyn pushes the "magic publish button."

Brain malfunction. I've had something else to say ever since this post opened, but now that I am typing, it totally escapes me. I don't even.... oh... it came back to me.

Bananas don't stay fresh for long, especially the bright and ripe yellow ones. I think BB should start by showing the little brown dots all over Casey, then go with really big black rotten spots.

We buy green ones so they last a bit longer, but when we buy a bunch, we eat them within the day anyway. Great source of potassium and something I can eat without added and refined sugar.

:o)

July 26, 2009 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

And another!!! :)


New Top Post!!

July 26, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Laura in NC said...

Quick question b/c I did the "superpass" I have the 2 week free trial right? Not the 3 day one right? Just wondering...

July 26, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thank you Marci for pointing out golf is over on time. I can't believe it's already that late. Guess when I sleep til 3:00 PM GaYToR Time. I hadn't even looked at the TV since I woke up... or channel surfed or looked at the guide for the night. I have to be sure I have no DVR conflicts. Seems like I usually do on Sunday night.

And now is a great time for my own feeding. Back as soon as I scarf it down.

:o)

July 26, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello JulieB, Lee, Genie, Gaytor, MisFits, Marci and everyone else I missed.

bisou_bisou said...
Poor Casey, i think he's starting to realize that.. not only is he wearing a banana suit, but he's gonna make like a banana.. and SPLIT on Thursday :(
LOL

yeah I think Casey started putting it all together yesterday. Now he is sitting back and looking at Ronnie get a new start and it has to be on his mind!

July 26, 2009 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Carolyn that was like two seconds and a new top post already!

July 26, 2009 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Wow! All over these new posts today Carolyn!
Bisou ~ The make like a banana and split comment... LMAO! Musta just hit me right!

Oral only GaYTor?? Hmmm I wouldn't have thought so! That's not quite what Blue told me!

July 26, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Dang, bigger than a bday hat? WHOA

July 26, 2009 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Maybe they are saving the Fireman outfit for BBAD!!!!

July 26, 2009 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Meadow'sMommy said...

I can't help but feel sad that Casey will probably be going home. I so wish it was Ronnie or Natalie ... I'm getting so frustrated this season.... if something doesn't happen and Casey does go I may just stop watching until season 12...I'm tired of the NBK crew (weather they are still all together or not)or should I say Natalie and her deciples bullying whoever they see fit

July 26, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below