;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Overnight Lite

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Sunday!

To your left is C=Venus' latest chop, inspired by Ronnie's pirouette yesterday. To check out more of her Big Brother chops, click the pic, or just go to bbchops.com.

The Power of Veto contest is over and the winner has been announced (on the contest post) and notified. Thank you to all who participated!!

There will be more contests this week in celebration of our run to 10 million hits! We're closing in on that incredible number. As I write, we're at 9,896,657... It'll happen this week! :)

The HGs were up verrrry late last night... In fact, I just woke up to Natalie telling Jessie that when she wins HoH next week, Lydia's going up... There's a shocker.

The dishers were also up very late last night... You can check the comment section from Genie's wonderful Saturday Night is BANANAS post for a very cheeky look at the after midnight BBT all-night highlights, provided by GayTor, Jamison & Marci. There are well over 200 comments on the post, so if you'd like to see the most recent ones first, just click on the "newest" option.

For today's Flashback Find, here's a fun one... Go to Feed 4, around 3:15am and you'll find the Haves Room in full swing. Jordan and Jeff are trying (and failing) to not touch each other, Chima and Russell are snuggling close and caressing each other, and Michele and Lydia are hanging out on the couch looking single bed...

The conversation runs the range from gay marriage to March of the Penguins, about which Jeff is extremely passionate! Just when you think he's stopped singing the praises of the penguin, keep listening, he goes on about them well after the half hour mark... He has the whole room in stitches.

If you need the feeds, click the pic above to get your free trial. The flashback feature makes every moment of Big Brother 11 (and BB10) available to you at the click of a mouse. It's really quite wonderful.

Since BB tends to let the HGs have a Sunday sleep in, I'm off for a bike ride and Sunday brunch with my BB neglected mother. I'll see you back here by noon BBT the latest, very likely a bit earlier, to check in on the HGs, publish your comments and begin the updates with the Sunday Brunch in the BB11 House post.

If you're looking for a traditional overnight, go check out our long time friend Lessa's coverage at BBCraze. She's looking to it a milestone this month too, and I'm all about spreading the BB love!



Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Good Morning!! What is Jordan doing to Jeff in that picture???

July 26, 2009 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow dishers!

Lydia's jealousy is going to ruin her game. She said her and Kevin would vote to save Casey and he is on their team, then ends the sentence with, we will vote how you want. UGH! Listen to Kevin please! Get Jessie to leave Casey alone and do the right thing and put up Ronnie!

The only thing that would make me appreciate Ronnie is if he won HOH next and got Jessie out...just in the time to NOT be in the JH.

July 26, 2009 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger jane said...

OK, Caro, I am officially in love with Jeff. He put me off at first because he's so good looking (I get intimidated easily, as you can tell). But he is adorable in so many ways. If I can't have him, I hope he and Jordan find true love and make lot of babies, and raise penguins.

July 26, 2009 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning all and its no way a good one!

Last night our internet went down and didn't come back til this morning.

Carolyn - when you get some plain dishchick mugs in please let me know!

Genie - As always great job!!


I'm not happy with being up early on a Sunday at all but to top off all the crap of yesterday i had a nightmare i had lice and had to shave my head. (i have long thick hair) so 7 am on a Sunday morning has got me a bit on the grouchy side.

I Hope to be back later on but only if my mood improves.

Have a great day people!

July 26, 2009 at 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Good Day Carolyn and fellow BB addicts

Great job again Genie last night. Very funny limericks and comments all around everyone. The tv show and movie comparisons were great.

Venus, your new Michele chop as a nurse HUBBA HUBBA

After watching the 3am conversation I have a new request for a chop of Michele as a cat. She is sitting next Jeff on the edge of the bed and miming washing her paw. Her as a cat by herself or with Jeff since he is a cat lover.

I'm a cat lover too, they are so cool.

Jeff's march of the penguins stories were hilarious. That movie is awesome.

By the time you post Carolyn I'll be back at work. Have a great day everybody.

Try to pop in before the show.

July 26, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn - enjoy brekkie with your mom!!

Good morning Genie - great job last night

Good Morning BB Buddies!! :)

C=Venus, the piourette chop is perfect!!!

July 26, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

What is jardinaire???? They've been talking about that a couple days now.

July 26, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Amy M said...

This Jeff+Jordan this is driving me insane. Just kiss already!! I do have to admire their will power.
Nobody said you had to do the(as Jordan calls it) "Booger"....lol.

July 26, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good day, Carolyn! I hope you had a nice bike ride! I'm sure your Mom enjoyed having some time with you. I spent time w/ Mom too. Took her to church & out for brunch. Going to exercise in a few!

Good day, BB addict buddies!!!

I love the time on FB at 3am, Cam 4 w/ Jordan, Jeff, Michelle, Chima, Russell. Thanks for telling us about it.

So many funny lines & a couple of favs...
Michelle: I feel like a cat sitting up on this perch. (arm of the bed)
Jeff: Clean yourself w/ your wrists.
Michelle: I miss my dogs.
Jeff: I like cats, you have to earn their affection. Dogs are sell outs. I really do like dogs too but I like cats cuz they make you work for their affection.
Russell: I like cats.

Yay, people that like cats are some of my favorite people.

Russell asking Chima if she has an off switch or a switch they can put her sassiness at a level 1 or 2. LMAO!

Jeff talking about March of the Penguins is hilarious. Russell tells Jeff & Jordan they are hilarious & they need their own TV show. I agree with that.

I know wearing the banana suit is humiliating but Casey really needs to lighten up & get a sense of humor. He needs to laugh it up more. He has shown some humor but he's so grumpy too. Nothing compares to how the HG who had to wear the red unitard last year reacted though. That was like a 2yr olds tantrum. (I purposely left out the name) I think things that BB makes them do, slop, wear silly costumes last too long. A whole week is crazy.

When Lydia hangs out with this group she is a totally different person. She is more relaxed & I honestly can say I enjoy her.

Gaytor - I know what you mean about the fishies. 1/2 the time nothing was being said to cause them to go to them. The weekend crew is pretty frustrating.

Check back in later. Have a good day everyone!!!

July 26, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

While waiting for the HG's to wake up, I realized I never read Jessie's and Ronnie's HOH blog and never looked at Ronnie's pics.

He only had 8 pics! One of which was of Michelle and Natalie playing chess outside his HOH door. That is just sad!

July 26, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Natasha said...

This is my first comment of this season, and first off I have to say a big thank you to Carolyn and friends for keeping me updated on all the BB happenings.

I love it when yall give the flashback moments from the overnight report that we should check out! Keep this up! I just went and watched Jeff talk so passionately about Penguins, I was laughing so hard I had everyone in the house coming to see what was going on!

July 26, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

oh my gawd the flash back at 3 am is so soooooo funny i loved it! Jordon and Jeff are so so dang cute Gosh I hope they stay together for life, just like the penguins lol!!


Hello to everyone !

July 26, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Thisismyname said...

ok....i have a really stupid, old school question....

did we ever find out what really happened to neil in bb9? why he left?

I just can't remember, and can't find anything on it.....

July 26, 2009 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello, all friends! I checked out Venus' chops last night and was rolling on the floor! Priceless! TheDish brings me so much joy! Thank you all who make it the BEST! That makes everyone! xoxo
Lovely Caro, hope your bike ride and visit bring you much joy today! Can't wait to see the show tonite :)

July 26, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Good Afternoon everyone,
I have been watching the 3am flashback and they are so funny. Russel and Chima...I didn't see that one coming but they are cute together.
Congratulations on ten million hits

July 26, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Where did our favorite Mamacita disappear too?

July 26, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Thanks for the heads up for the flashback from earlier this morning. That has to the the funniest thng I have ever witnessed. Jeff and the penguins, the angriest banana comments and everything in between. That was probably the funniest thing I had ever listened to from the HG's since I've been watching the live feeds.

Russell and Chima are really getting comfortable with watch other. So comfortable that Russell had to keep adjusting himself.

July 26, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Carolyn - As much as I love the Ronnie chop, I'm surprised you didn't put up the eye candy for the ladies ones! :)

I just know I'm gonna spend way too much freaking money at cafepress this year!!

July 26, 2009 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gmorning, everyone!! :)

They're up.. I'm back... Just hopping in the shower and then I'm all yours for the duration! :)

I'll open a new top post shortly before noon BBT. :)

July 26, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Laura in NC said...

Jordan is Jeff's penguin!

P.S. if you are a FRIENDS fan you will understand that statement too

July 26, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Anonymous ~janinedesiree said...

Urgh, I hate that I can't access the Flashback. If I open RealPlayer I get an error message and it closes on me. But Real is AOK for me if I open it from the links on the side.

July 26, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Janeen said...

Hello everyone

I think we should be proactive with this idea to have a Jeff/Jordan show. I know that so many people would watch. When they're on the feeds it is always so fun.

Looking forward to the show tonight and seeing the DR sessions.

:)

July 26, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishey folks
: )

July 26, 2009 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Janeen said...

GRRR! I'm so annoyed that Casey has no idea that he is going to be the replacement nom.

July 26, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Amber said...

i just watched jeff talking about March of the Penguins...that was priceless, i couldnt stop laughing!!!

i think im falling in love with jeff even more! LOL

July 26, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

***New Top Post***

July 26, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below