;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 24, 2009

Late Afternoon Friday - Before the Nomination Ceremony

OK... so... here are the highlights from while I was out cycling for an hour...

  1. Lydia admitted (to Kevin) to a handjob with Jessie early this morning, which had to have happened while I was saying, perv cam on 1 - movement under the sheets (on twitter).
  2. Lydia then went up to climb back into bed with Jessie
  3. We learned all about Chima's upbringing, which sounds really cool... in terms of world travel and experiences...
  4. And Natalie is telling everyone that Jessie's decisions are his own, she has no influence on him, and she knows nothing about them...
Moving Right along... At 4:35pm BBT, Chima, Russell and Natalie are chatting in the bathroom, Ronnie's solo in the Ice Box, and Jessie and Lydia are under the covers, flirting and talking game up in HoH.



4:40pm BBT
HoH Room
Feeds 3 & 4
Lydia and Jessie

Flirting, Talking a little game and Talking about what went wrong for Jessie last season...

Jessie: You're gonna sheist me, aren't you?
Lydia: Noooo....
Jessie: Just keep me around til jury... Pleeeease...


4:48-4:58pm BBT
Jessie: When you get all hot and done up, you look all hot and done up.. But when you dress up the way you did outside today, I was like... damnnn
Lydia: So that and the dancing did it for you today? I'll have to remember that and do it more often...

He asks her about her behavior earlier today and seeks to reassure her..

Jessie: You and I talk more than I talk to anybody... More than Jordan and Jeff talk...

Jessie leans over her and starts stealth whispering... Then he says aloud...

Jessie: Little girl came up in this piece and I was like, uh, yeah, I farted..
Lydia: Well I was fully changed and dressed by then, so don't worry...

***Umm.. Jessie, we know. We saw. And we had it confirmed by Lydia about an hour ago, and further by you now.

More talk about the dancing Lydia was doing earlier...

Jessie: I don't know what it was, but it was nice.... What's Jeff saying?
Lydia: He wont say anything.
Jessie: That's bullshit.
Lydia: No, seriously.. I asked him, and he said, last time I told you anything we had a big misunderstanding, so I'm not telling you anything.
Jessie: Woah. How safe does tha tmake you feel around him?

Lydia says they were just talking about their families, and they don't talk game together (lie).

Lydia: You're putting me up.
Jessie: Ma Ma..

He's not... They go back and forth about the past... Lydia goes back into baby voice... Lydia ends up apologizing...

5pm BBT
Natalie opens the door and walks in - No knock.

***Love the glare from Lydia!

Suddenly, there were 3 in the bed and the little one said, roll over, roll over...

Natalie tells them the truth: that downstairs she said that she knew nothing about Jessies noms and zero input in them...

Talk turns to Chima and the food penalty. Chima's planning to have a strong word with production demanding to be let off food restriction as early as Jordan was yesterday.. and Pillows... since Jordan and Laura both got pillows.

5:04 - 5:24pm BBT
Jeff knocks and enters HoH to talk to Jessie. Seeing the three of them in bed, Jeff says, "cute couple" and goes to use the bathroom.

Lydia makes a hasty retreat downstairs.

Jessie: I've been asking everyone the same 2 questions... Why do you want him to leave, and how is it gonna benefit you.


Jeff: The why: Because he's a liar. He makes up stuff... I don't think it benefits anyone in the house to keep him here. I was looked at as the outcast because of things he made up.. saying I said things I never said.
The benefit: Because I don't say things like that and I don't talk sh-t.

Jessie: Do you think I've ever lied to you?
Jeff: No. I don't think you've ever lie dto me purposely...
Jessie: How do you mean?
Jeff: The only thing was because of a lie Ronnie had made up.

Jessie: When I approach you as a competitor... Are you intimidated by my size?
Jeff: No.

Jessie gives physical examples for all the HGs... and asks if each intimidates him... then he gets to the point, which is that each person is a competitor...

Jeff lets Jessie go on for a while, then gently, jokingly asks him what he's getting at.

Jeff: But is your ultimate goal still to get Ronnie out of here?

Jessie evades. They talk a bit about Jordan, and Jeff says he's tied to her, but only so far...

Jessie: My ultimate goal is to get everyone's opinions and see where they stand.
Jeff: Have you talked to everybody?
Jessie: I've talked to everyone who walked through that door. I'm listening to the whole house..
Jeff: I thought the consensus was to get Ronnie out...
Jessie: I only ask 2 questions, man.. I'm just tryin' to tell you, I'm still on team Jeff..
Jeff: That's good.
Jessie: But I'm saying team Jeff...

Jeff gets it.. Jordan's not included in this. He reconfirms his own personal standing with Jessie...

Jeff: I have an idea who you're gonna put up, and that's just the way it is...
Jessie: I gave everyone an opportunity to talk... The constant was those 2 questions and the only variable was who came up to talk to me.

Jessie says his decision is his alone and has nothing to do with Natalie... She pipes in for the 1st time since Jeff entered...



***Enough! I want the fun people. :)

CUT TO:
5:30pm BBT
Bathroom
Russell, Lydia, Chima, Michele, Kevin

Before Kevin enters, Russell refers to them as his harem... Russell continues his pursuit of Chima... She is not immun to his charms.. or his touch.





CUT TO:
5:42pm BBT
Haves Room
Jeff & Jordan

He's telling her he doesn't know anything... and to relax... Jordan's sixth sense tells her differently.


5:46pm
Jeff breaks the tension by farting.. Jordan cracks up, so does he, and happy times return to the adorable snuggling duo.

5:52pm BBT
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass door.

***Nomination Ceremony Time!

5:55pm
VOICE: Guys, can you do me a favor, and sit down and stop making noise?
Natalie: So much for playing pool.
Lydia: So you don't want me to fold laundry?
VOICE: It would be better if you all sat down.


~*~
This little link gets you the free trial of the Big Brother Live Feeds, 10 free songs a month, a free game every month, exclusive Subscriber only programming, contests and games, and tons of non-bb related cool programming, and unlimited access to the Big Brother Flashback Machine... Talk about a great deal! With all the freebies, they're practically paying you to watch.

Watch Big Brother 11 24/7
Ready to Join in the Fun & Stop Just Reading About it?
Click here for the Free Trial of the Big Brother Live Feeds






Permalink







51 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Why do I torture myself with staying on the Jessie/Lydia cam when I can't stand the sight of him and I've lost all respect for her?

Because I'm a perv.

I say if you are going to be a pervert you oughta act like a pervert.

:o)

July 24, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

They are so damn cute (LOL)! Well, Jesse seems different than his 1st season anyway.

So funny - nevermind, he just was a tool again.

July 24, 2009 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Look at all the couples... L/Jes in HOH, Chima/Russ in WC, and Jordan/Jeff in red room.... love is in the air... lalalalala

July 24, 2009 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

IMO Natalie needs to stop being a leech... no one elected her Vice President

July 24, 2009 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Someone earlier (forgive me for not going back to check and giving credit) that Natalie has no fashion sense with her two colors of yellow and straw hat.

I think Natalie and DQTD has the same fashion consultant.

You can take him out, but you can't dress him up.

:o)

July 24, 2009 at 5:09 PM  
Anonymous ~janinedesiree said...

Chima complains about production a lot. Did she not know what she was getting into? Geez.

July 24, 2009 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn's Blog"

"Chima's planning to have a strong word with production demanding to be let off food restriction as early as Jordan was yesterday.. and Pillows... since Jordan and Laura both got pillows."

And that is exactly what I keep saying is wrong with this show. AG needs to get rid of the divas and give us real people. 'Nuff said.

:o)

July 24, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Jesse is sounding very defensive... like he know Jeff is going to be mad very soon!

July 24, 2009 at 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why Casey got yelled at by DT about shaving his face when Russell changes his looks every few days.

July 24, 2009 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I can't believe how desensitized I am getting. A couple of years ago I thought a kiss on the feeds was a big deal, now I'm like, hand job, eh ... it was under the covers, what-ever.

It a couple of seasons it will be blow jobs in the living room, and I'll be critiquing technique. Hum, that dual hand and thumb action combined with the lip pull, nice work ... but the knee thing, overkill.

July 24, 2009 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good evening everyone!

LMAO with your little caption, Carolyn...there were 3 in the bed and the little one said, roll over!

July 24, 2009 at 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Carolyn, besides this morning Lydia told Kevin she has given Jesse many HGs including in Nat's bed. It all started in the living room a little after 3pm when you can get back to flashback.

July 24, 2009 at 5:17 PM  
Anonymous MG said...

Jesse -

All takee and no receivee leaves one an evictee!!

July 24, 2009 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Jesse is going in circles... spit it out!!!

July 24, 2009 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Is Lydia and Russell eating in the bathroom?

Do any of you eat in your bathroom? I don't. I find that completely gross. I know the sofa is there to lounge on and I don't think I would put a sofa in my bathroom either, but eating is just over the top... Unless it's whipped cream, chocolate sauce, strawberries and Bama.

:o)

July 24, 2009 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Jessie: When I approach you as a competitor... Are you intimidated by my size?
Jeff: No.


Somehow I don't thing that was the answer Jessie was looking for. YaY for Jeff being so honest and teling like it is.

:o)

July 24, 2009 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi!!!!! :)

LOLing at your comments. :)

July 24, 2009 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised Jessie is taking responsibility (only) for his noms. Hope this move of keeping Ronnie, bites him in the butt

July 24, 2009 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

LOL Jane, but so true

July 24, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Gaytor-- that was me about Nat's fashion..... she either looks like a yellow banana or curious George's Man with the big yellow hat (you can tell i have a toddler)

Jesse was making fun of live feed watchers... hater!!

July 24, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
Anonymous madi said...

ha! gaytor! that cracked me up too! jeff just keeps getting better and better. lol.

July 24, 2009 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

I also love your comment about 3 in the bed.. roll over LOL!!

July 24, 2009 at 5:31 PM  
Anonymous MG said...

When it comes to the Nomination Ceremony which brain will Jessie be using, the one in his head or the one in Lydia's hand?

Let's take a poll.....

July 24, 2009 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Just because Jesse has 19 inch guns doesn't mean they shoot that hard! like the old saying goes, the bigger they are the harder they fall! I've also always heard that body builders don't have much of a package either!

July 24, 2009 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

im lol at all ur comments too .. sometimes its more entertainin in the chat with u guys and gals then watchin 24 / 7!
I LOVE U PEOPLE!

July 24, 2009 at 5:33 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Gaytor totally agree about eating in the bathroom, what the heck people? Why doesn't any one sit on the living room couches this season? They are always in the bathroom. Jun said it stinks in there too. Which you would assume it would with 12+ people in the house. They must go through a lot of air freshener.

July 24, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Jordan on the block again?!
I can't take this!

July 24, 2009 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

GayTor,

Natalie was eating in the bathroom earlier and I thought I was going to spew. Who eats in the bathroom. It's disgusting!

Jeff has to know that Jessie has no intention of sending Ronnie home next week. Alert bells should be going off after that meeting with Jessie.

July 24, 2009 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

evening Carolyn and crew!!! I spent the day today watching all of the tv shows to date with my 11 yo. We have been watching BB since she was a baby and this is the first year we BOTH like the same HGs!!!

I like to think I gave her my love of reading and of BB :D

Thank you Carolyn for having the events of the day so esasy to see and catch up on after our BB marathon.

I gave her the link here so she can read and catch up as well and I'd like to thank you for being one of the if not the only and definitely the best, cleanest and family friendly BB update blog.

The only thing better than brains on Slop (with the exception of Michelle, I feel bad for her) would be athletes (minus Jeff **SWOON** ) on slop!!! SInce that was not possible this week I am happy Ronnie and Chima are on slop and wieners....

July 24, 2009 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

just so u know lol.
i dont eat in the bathroom either and have no desire too lol

gosh chima and russ are gonna needa room soon.. ewwwwww who woulda thunk it!

July 24, 2009 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

MG. He only has one, and it's not that melon on top of his shoulders.

:o)

July 24, 2009 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Hi all,

I am enjoying this year so far. Would like to see Chima and Ronnie nominated. But that won't happen. I am glad the beefcakes are safe. By the way, Caro, I laugh my ass off with your personal comments when it comes to the sexiness in the house. I am so with you.

I also love Jun's take on everything. She has such dry wit and style. Luv it!

Lastly... re. Casey vs. Libra and babies. If Casey could breast feed and his son was a bit younger (like Libra's) I'd be dogging him too.

July 24, 2009 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger bisou_bisou said...

OMG, these comments are outrageous! i love it !

Jane - that technique you described sounds hilarious !

ps.
Carolyn, thank you for all that you do for us Big Brother pervs hahaha !

July 24, 2009 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Natalie makes me ill. I hope her girlfriend dumps her whens he gets out of the house.

July 24, 2009 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thanks for giving me that opening Christy. I've wanted to talk about DQTD's wardrobe with anyone who will listen for years now.

Yesterday his selection was olive green shorts.. very small plaid pattern. His shirt was a polo style grass green, turquoise and white strips.. around!!! He should never wear 'horizontals'.

OMG!!! Someone is playing chess with Ronnie. Ahhh the little fashion disaster herself. That says soooooo sooooo much about what she knows.

:o)

July 24, 2009 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Jane I want you to critique me.

Have I ever mentioned I have no gag reflex?

Well I need to amend that. Many things on this show make me gag big time. I used to never have one.

:o)

July 24, 2009 at 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Gabby said...

What Jessie really wanted Jeff to say...
"Yeah Jessie, Your size does intimidate me as a competitor... having those huge bulging biceps in competitions that you flick a ball in a bucket gives you such an atvantage. Dang, I wish I would've lifted today, then maybe I would be HOH cuz it demands soooo much skill and strength. Your my hero Jessie can I give you a HJ?"
Instead, Jessie got a "Not really" you pea brain idiot who looks like a cartoon character with a tiny head!

July 24, 2009 at 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

That was interesting, the voice telling them it's better if you sit for us.

Nominations coming up.

July 24, 2009 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

LOL I love leaks when they give them instructions! Wish they had more of that!

And trivia...

Let's play BB. The bachelor edition...

July 24, 2009 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Why are farts so funny? Am I that much of a prude?

I have to guess this is the time for the outdoor lockdown since I saw Jessie rushing away from the chess table to make himself presentable, ala no bead head.

And here we go with trivia. This is my cue to eat dinner.

Can't wait to see who he noms. Anyone got a clue? *eye roll*

:o)

July 24, 2009 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

***Blows bubbles at everyone***

July 24, 2009 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Methinks Chima is gonna get a different kind of wiener this week...

July 24, 2009 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Genie Sea - Glad I was only drinking water when I read that. You better watch out or C will demote you, talking about her man like that! LOL

July 24, 2009 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I still don't understand the hostility towards Chima. She's not a strong player and hasn't won anything but because she speaks out about stuff, she's angry or a diva.

There's far more people doing a lot of things but because she complains, she's the typical angry black female on a reality show.

July 24, 2009 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I guess for Jessies sake its a good thing Lydia has small hands!

Sorry all passed out for a bit there.

July 24, 2009 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psssst!! :)

New Top POst!

July 24, 2009 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Static Beth said...

I love hearing the leaks too. I mean we know there obviously producers there, I would love to hear and see more of the background stuff.

Jeff was saying the other day when you do the POV ceremony you have to memorize a script. I never knew that. I thought it was off the cuff and they gave you an idea of what to say.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, it's not fair letting previous house guest back into the house. He knows the ropes way too well.

I'm not thrilled with this season so far. Not enough diversity. AG should take a notes on how to cast from UK version of Big Brother. It doesn't get any more diverse than that. This cast is more like the Real World or Road Rules.

July 24, 2009 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

You guys are cracking me up tonight!!
And again Carolyn put up a new post soon as I was ready to comment!!

July 24, 2009 at 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am supposing Jessie doesn't help out Lydia under the covers 'cause he has NO EXPERIENCE with satisfying women!

July 24, 2009 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Thanks Tella.

Let them have handjobs...let them give handjobs. That's pretty much how Ali got to final two with me anyway. It was great. When the jury asked me why I should get their vote instead of Ali, I said (with a straight face):

"Because I didn't crawl into people's beds to make it here"

July 24, 2009 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

I just realized my fat ass gained so much weight during the summer nobody wanted me in their bed anyway.

HA!

July 24, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below