;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 24, 2009

The House of Dr. Seuss by Jun Song

Hey Dishers!! It's time for BB4 winner and newly anointed DishChick Jun Song's BBDish Exclusive Blog about the Live Show that aired last night!! Enjoy! :) Heeeere's Jun!


by Jun Song

Admiring Glances to Romantic Advances…Lovable Geek or Ruthless Sneak? Come ON. Really?

Disclaimer: If you can’t take my writing, run into the kitchen now and swallow some grains of salt. Sea salt works best. Stop Thief! This is only for http://bb11dish.com
So clearly, the budget was cut in the editing room. We’re suffering through 3rd grade rhymes, and we’ve seen some of the same highlights beginning each show now for what seems like forever.

What’s that you say? This is only the second eviction? Oh yeah. It just FEELS like mid-August in the BB house. Holy cow. I feel like I’ve aged since BB started.

Oh, wait. I HAVE! Stop Thief! This is only for http://bb11dish.com

It was my BIRTHDAY this past Sunday! HAHAHA, okay, I’m done. I can’t help it. I’m a narcissist…and Korean, so I’ll feed you as long as you compliment me. Sweet deal for all parties involved.

I couldn’t wait to see what CBS chose to show us from the Big Brother fireworks this week.

Haha, I couldn’t help but laugh out loud again when they showed Russell’s “Was I F*CKING TALKING TO YOU?!” at Lydia. I’m gonna use that one this week. I’ll let you know who my victim is in my next blog. Chances are good it’ll be my brother’s girlfriend though. Stop Thief! This is only for http://bb11dish.com
Damn it if this isn’t the most skin exposed in the nomination seats on a live show. Can someone tell Natalie that it’s a live show and not laundry day? WTF was she wearing?! I hope she never reads this, I’m kinda scared of her. But I can’t stop. Her one “sympathy vote” in an attempt to “shake things up” was weak. I don’t know if I have any energy left for that kind of bullsh*t. But again, she scares me. I realize she could probably maim me with one hand tied behind her back.

Hello, did everyone catch that loving gaze Jeff held for multiple seconds when he was looking at Jordan? It was during their backyard talk clips. Like, le sigh. Just to die for, really.

The last time someone looked at me like that was the Mexican guy at my favorite neighborhood bagel shop: Ess-a (the one in midtown east for any NYers out there reading). He proposed to me one Sunday, I kid you not. I still have the ring. It will be on e-bay shortly after this blog gets posted. Stop Thief! This is only for http://bb11dish.com

But yeah, I would be happy to roll over next to Jeff in the morning before bolting for the door like I usually do. Yes, I have issues…the commitment kind.

Sidenote: I hope noone’s upset at Laura for trying to campaign for her survival. It really really reminds me of when Dana and I were up together and Dana hung herself by lobbying too hard. So I just let her and continued to stuff my face and roast like a suckling pig under the sun that week. Wait. Does that mean I’m likening myself to Jordan? Oy. Point being, no one likes to see “friends” campaigning against “friends” but in this game, it happens. Stop Thief! This is only for http://bb11dish.com

Dear Ronnie and all future HOHs:


Once the POV Ceremony is done, your reign is DONE. Enjoy the rest of your basket of goodies and having a door with a lock. It’s too late for shoulda’, woulda’ and coulda’s.


RONNIE: You are the best persuasive speaker I’ve seen since …um…OH! Since my younger brother (seven years younger, incidentally) SWORE to me one night around the dinner table when he was 5, that HE REMEMBERED when my parents brought me home from the hospital after my mom had me. Precious.
Stop Thief! This is only for http://bb11dish.com
Yeah, so, as I was saying. Ronnie – You SO got busted, be happy you had to go under HOH-room-arrest, unlike your cohort Bernie Madoff. Bernie, if you’re reading this in your VIP cell, I apologize for comparing you to Geekalicious. And Ronnie, were you drinking Smirnoff Ice?! Let’s toast to that “underlying tone of sympathy” then shall we?

CASEY: I plan to hire him when I need an extra instigator. He can be my body double. HAHA. He said Ronnie “barricaded” himself in the HOH room. That just sounds so funny.

RUSSELL: I fell more in love with him with every “Rat, Rat-a-tat-tat, Ratty-ratty-ratty, RattyMcRattison…” I’m not saying it’s the best game play considering you never want to show everyone how malicious you can be. But he’s pretty funny and clever in his own right…especially when he was impersonating Ronnie. I seriously laughed so hard I have decided to pass on the sit-ups today. Workout done. And I hate to say this, but Russell does owe Jessie. Everything happens for a reason. Stop Thief! This is only for http://bb11dish.com

Speaking of Jessie. He and Lydia becoming kitchen furniture during that mob scene against Ronnie didn’t they? It was pretty funny…and well-played.

KEVIN: Cracks me up. His little lip-pursing after his eviction vote was just too cute. Chenbot said he likes to “lay low” so does that confirm he’s a bottom?! I'm glad he got 40 more seconds of air time than he usually gets.

CHIMA: What was that on / around her head tonight? Oh. Silly me. It’s the equator.
Laura’s goodbye messages were pretty entertaining. They’ll get less interesting as the jury starts piling up. Stop Thief! This is only for http://bb11dish.com

I seriously think I could have rocked this HOH Competition…it’s all about flicking your wrists at the right time eh? I am the QUEEN of wrist action. You know, piano playing as a child and all that good stuff.

Dear CBS:


Did you really interrupt the HOH competition to go to commercial?! And you couldn’t possibly fit in ANYMORE commercials? Come on. Verizon (Screw you, I’m an AT&T girl anyway), The Ugly Truth (I refuse to watch this movie now), JCPenney (I can say I’ve never purchased one thing from this store and now, never will), Caduet (Great, muscle pain and weakness are side effects, yadda yadda yadda), Oxi Clean (Nah, no thanks), Medium (PLUG!), CSI (PLUG!). What only 7 commercials?! Geez. Just give us 10 next time.
Stop Thief! This is only for http://bb11dish.com
Damn, Jessie had his game face on tonight. Dude. Chill out, my capillaries are popping just watching you. Congrats. You made Ronnie gizz in his pants with that HOH win. And thank you crew for not giving us a close-up of Ronnie’s “O” face when it happened.

I hope Chima goes up. I wanna see her and Natalie go at it. I feel nervous for Casey tho…with this whole clique immunity thing, the nomination choices are so limited!!! It makes the “weaker” people have to target the stronger ones, but I suppose it makes for better tv with all the drama that ensues?

Best Quote of the Night goes to…”But Jessie tried to be the voice of reason.” First person to figure it out and email Carolyn with the answer wins um, an autographed picture from me?

BRADEN: Yes, Braden. Now that he’s been evicted, the shot of him in the opening credits is him wearing that stupid leather bomber jacket. Did anyone else notice that?! Really?! We have to see that three days a week now?! I guess we don’t. I love my DVR remote.

P.S.: You heard it here first. I LIKE CHENBOT’S OUTFIT. First…time…ever. Who knew it took a bun in the oven to get her put-together?! Stop Thief! This is only for http://bb11dish.com
Plagiarize much?!! This is only for http://bb11dish.com
P.P.S.: You might think this is Dr. Seuss pictured here but it's really...LAURA! I hope she thinks about taking some of the stuff in her boobs and throwing it in to her upper lip. This is purely a cosmetic opinion. She did end up growing on me...like the fuzz abover her upper lip. Laura, call me, I have a fantastic wax girl.






Permalink







44 Comments:

Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Afternoon Jun!

Thanks again for your input with this seasons show!

As for your contest i honestly have no idea but i do remember Jessie telling Kevin he was the voice of reason in the house......who ever did say Jessie was the voice of reason needs a heavy dose of "WTF is wrong with you?!!??"

July 24, 2009 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ahhh! Now this is the Jun we know and love and I'm glad she's back.

Not that the satire of last blog was lost on me. I still remember to drain mouth of all fluids before I read you.

While I'd absolutely love an autographed pic of you I am clueless and refuse to run to the DVR to try to find it. It was most likely said in one of those commercials anyway. :-p~

Jun, I asked a question a day or two ago but I'm sure you didn't see it. I won't go into my whole rant about it, but in your Season 4, were the HGs allowed to get so familiar with the behind the wall creatures? I don't remember any of you talking about them by name.

:o)_

July 24, 2009 at 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 24, 2009 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

"CHIMA: What was that on / around her head tonight? Oh. Silly me. It’s the equator."

"Can someone tell Natalie that it’s a live show and not laundry day?"

Those had me laughing so hard. I am still thinking about the equator.

July 24, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Hey All!

Jun...too funny about the fuzzy lip. I just asked my family the other night, "Am I crazy or does she have a mustache?". Glad someone else noticed it too.

Now I can just go back to being crazy, not crazy with bad vision.

July 24, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Woooooooooooow,

Whats with the negativity from the Anoms today?

July 24, 2009 at 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

I still have the ring. It will be on e-bay shortly after this blog gets posted.

ROFLMAO you crack up Jun

You forgot to mention that Michele got air time. She was even talked to. It could become a trend.

July 24, 2009 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Hello Jun,

I haven't even read through your entire blog, but I had to comment on...

"It was my BIRTHDAY this past Sunday! HAHAHA, okay, I’m done. I can’t help it. I’m a narcissist…and Korean, so I’ll feed you as long as you compliment me. Sweet deal for all parties involved."

Sweet deal for all parties involved! LMAO! Luv it!!!

July 24, 2009 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Don't you just love the anonymooses who can come in and trash you but are too chicken shitake mushrooms to even give a name?

:o)

July 24, 2009 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Jun I think you ticked off Chima's family or lovers. I hope Anon knows Jun is a lot more nice than some of us. Yes that includes me. LOL.

July 24, 2009 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Jun = Pure Brilliance!!! I'm so glad you didn't hold back this time!

July 24, 2009 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Oh, Jun, what a great giggle to get my day started. Chima+Headband=Equator, Priceless! And not showing Ronnie's "O" Face, well that's something I'm grateful for too!

Thanx for the great laughs today.

July 24, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Hey Jun,

Thanks for making me laugh. Keep it up and ignore the anon. You crack me up. Any women who puts on the "wonder woman" headband has to know it's a fashion risk...lol

July 24, 2009 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

that anon was pretty tame, trust me. lol. that's why it got through... that and, i know that Jun will have fun with it. ;p

July 24, 2009 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger vLO said...

Hmm.. I'm pretty sure it was Natalie when they talked to Ronnie or was it Russell.. I forgot but I'm pretty sure it was Natalie that said Jessie was the voice of reason

July 24, 2009 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger elle said...

Thanks Jun! I think it was Ronnie that said Jessie was the voice of reason. Now I'm going to go stare at a lightbulb to get the visual of Ronnie after Jessie won Hoh that you described out of my head.
=)
Ohhhhh it burns the eyes!!

July 24, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I do recall reading in Juns blog the disclaimer and sea salt.

Anon - if you do not like Juns sense of humor thats fine but you you should at least respect the blog. No one forced you to read what she wrote - you chose to do so on your own free will - next time don't read it.

July 24, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

What kills me about the whole "clique" thing is that the athletes too were in the "in" crowd. Why aren't they picked on like the populars? Just cuz they could beat you up? LOL

July 24, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

Oh, c'mon now, lol, Don't drag Wonder Woman into this. Her tiara with the ruby star is much more fasionable than the elastic from Russell's jockstrap that Chima wears. Plus, Wonder Woman's doubles as a razor sharp boomerang! lol.

July 24, 2009 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Anon - OUCH! Next time you feel compelled to tell us how you really feel, add a name!! :)

Jun - I must heed Gaytor's advice and drain mouth of all fluids prior to reading.

I'm wiping off the monitor now....

It was PERFECT! I love your style chickie!

July 24, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

be back in about 20 to publish more comments :)

July 24, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

(it's ice-ice-baby time)

July 24, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

I really want a big shake up in this house. It's so hard to do with cliques. I honestly can't wait until this clique crap is over with. Even in High School the cliques threw each other under the bus and under me and it's just a part of life.

July 24, 2009 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ya know what.. the anon's pulling focus from the meat of the situation.. deleting.. let's regroup. ;)

July 24, 2009 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger deejay58 said...

Hi Jun!
So good to have you here giving us your own personal brand of insight into the BB household. I'm pretty sure I would not make it through the 1st week without totally losing it on someone. That kind of pressure just has to get to you. Kudos to you for making it to the end! I have to admit I almost died when we saw you and Ali making your super-secret-no-one-will-ever-suspect "unholy alliance" ... I knew then that you had it in the bag ...
Anyway ... fast forward to today's game and OMG! Jessie!? Again!? Seems we just can't get away from his overblown egotistical ramblings! So, really, what is it going to take to get the other HGs thinking for themselves? Right now Jessie seems to be the only one putting forth his own self-serving agenda ... and making everyone else think it's for the "good of the team" ... are they buying it all or just praying at the altar of Jessie until they can get at him?
At any rate, you've been a joy to follow this season ... Thank you for joining us at the Dish.

July 24, 2009 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok - now i'm gonna ice.. be back in a few. :)

July 24, 2009 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

JUN....You rock...so glad you are back to your old self!

"Laura, call me, I have a fantastic wax girl." ROTFLMAO

July 24, 2009 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Jun, I love your blog, as always. Sounds like something Julie would say...the Jessie comment.

It still bothers me that his name is spelled the way a girl would spell it. Or at least to my way of thinking.

*blink* I'm watching a lawyer commercial over Zicam and how it may have caused some people to lose their sense of smell.

That would totally suck.

July 24, 2009 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jun - LOL! re Kevin: He actually was saying last night that he and his partner take turns being down low ;)

This is so entertaining! Jun you spice up the shows darling! I will praise you without kimchi and Korean barbecue short ribs, but those would be greatly appreciated! YUM! :)

July 24, 2009 at 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't it Julie who said it?
your facebook friend from IA

July 24, 2009 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Just went back and read Jessie's HoH blog from last season.

What the BLEEP was someone thinking when they suggested JESSIE be available to reenter the house????

July 24, 2009 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Syn928 said...

It's so neat having an insider that's actually been there. It's easy to say what we would do while we are just watching, but being in there I'm sure is a completely different story.

I'm interested in something. And I'm sorry I didn't get addicted until I saw Season 7 so I missed your season, but:

Jun, given the big blow up between the houseguests and Ronnie. How would you have handled that situation, and what's playing out now on the feeds. Would you have been right there with a pitchfork, or would you have been a blender on the counter next to Jessie's Meat Cleaver, and Lydia's Garlic Press? And then would you still want the plan to go on to get Ronnie out this week?

Inquiring minds want to know, lol.

July 24, 2009 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Nerp77 said...

I think it's Julie that said Jessie was the voice of reason. I think i threw up in my mouth a little when i typed that tho. Ugh!

July 24, 2009 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I have to admit i love Dr Seuss!!

I use to take one of his innocent stories and turn it into utter filth :P

July 24, 2009 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the comp over?

July 24, 2009 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst - New Top Post! :)

July 24, 2009 at 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Yvonne said...

Jun, your account of the last live show was V-E-R-R-Y entertaining! I was smiling with every word you wrote. Thanks for giving us your 'take' on the HGs.
P.S. I loved the story @ your little brother :)

July 24, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Jun I just love the way you write! Keep up the good work!

July 24, 2009 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

I am going to have to rethink these babysitting gigs, they get in the way of my blogging addiction! Hahaha. Tonight I am with my friend's 4 month old baby girl, she's the most precious thing, sigh.

Thanks all so much for the kind words...I do enjoy everyone here :) That's right Turtles, I'm back.

GAYtor, when we were in the house, way back when there was black and white tv, ahem, we were much more well behaved and actually OBEYED the rules. It seems season to season, the HGs get more unruly and feel this sense of entitlement. No, season 4 we were not allowed to name names or get too friendly with the crew. There was definitely a separation of church and state. Nor were we supposed to "talk" to the cameras and such because it does take away from the viewers voyeurism you know?

Carolyn, I never got to see the anons' comments but thank you for putting the smack down on. Wendy, you're TOTALLY right, I mean noone is making people read my verbal diarrhea!

When I was in the house, my poor sweet cousin (15 at the time) ventured onto some sites that were um, bashing me, and tried to defend me. They brought her to tears and I felt horrible. But when I came back I explained to her that it was all superficial stuff and I had no problems with all of it because at the end of the day, I signed away my life for 3 months for better or worse.

And yes, for the record I AM NICE (thanks umbeta :)! A blog is a blog. I don't walk around the streets pointing at people going "there's an equator on your head!"

Oh Crisi, I didn't want to have to go there, I really didn't. But I did. Because I knew this would be the last chance I had. I can't very well reminisce about fuzzy lip once she's gone can I?! Hahahaha

Thanks Michigan. I just didn't want to jinx poor Michele so I didn't even mention it hahahaha. Sigh.

Thanks for the confirmation on top / bottom Genie. Good to know Kevin and his boo are equal opportunity :)

Hellllooooo Iowa!

Rubyroo, thank you. Everytime I look at your little picture it actually makes me feel nicer, like calmer. It's such a cheery shot :)

I think between GAYtor and Julie my new nickname is going to have something to do with mouth and liquid. HAHAHA.

Hey Syn. Are you straight? Needed to ask before I addressed your question. I didn't want to forget to ask. Um...yes, so how would I have handled things when the blowup was happening? I would have been somewhere between Casey and Lydia/Jessie. I think Jessydia had no real need to get involved but it was pretty transparent that they were trying to blend into the wall. Casey's little comments were enough to provide more color on the situation but still a little risky. I think I would have probably taken a front row seat and provided lots of facial expressions but definitely not get involved. If it's not your fight, you should stay out.

Thank you Yvonne, Ms. Melanie, Sandra, Nelli, my deejay and zany! I am so glad you guys are enjoying this because I am having a friggin hoot!

And thanks all for playing the "who said it" game, but noone's got it so far. HAHA

Talk soon!

July 24, 2009 at 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Laura in NC said...

Jun - The answer to Jessie being the voice of reason....

Wasn't it the BB voiceover guy? Am I wrong? I thought I heard him saying he was Ronnie's voice of reason in the credits before I fast foward it through. What did I do before DVR?!?!

July 24, 2009 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

DING DING DING!!! WINNER WINNER WINNER!

Congratulations Laura :). How fun!

Please email Carolyn at dishchicks@yahoo.com with your mailing adress

July 24, 2009 at 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Laura in NC said...

YAY! I have never won anything before. Thanks so much Jun!

BTW - I posted this in the other new post...but I wasn't sure you would read it...

There is always speculation that the POV bag doesnt have every HG's name. Did you ever peek in the bag?

Can you even answer this? I know you signed your life away with contracts...

Thanks again!

July 24, 2009 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Well congratulations Laura. I will be sending you a little Jun package in the mail! :)

As far as any/all of the competitions, it a pretty serious part of BB. CBS and their crew don't/can't mess around because there's game money at stake and they are closely watched by higher powers aka the gaming commission.

July 25, 2009 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger Fairplay said...

Jun, you are so amazing. I love your sarcastic wit, sarcasm is unfortunately becoming a lost art form in this freakin' country. Too much political correctness and arse kissers. (hmm.. I guess technically I am doing some arse kissing right now, oops) Anyway, you are awesome and keep it up, I wish the anons would drive off a cliff (if they get permission to borrow their moms' cars).

July 25, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below