;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Morning in The Big Brother 11 House

9:40am BBT

Fishies on all 4 Feeds. Wakey, Wakey House guests!!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers with the lights on... cuz, ya gotta know, a whole bunch of em have been watching you with the lights off... especially you two, Jessie and Lydia, thinkin' you're all sly up there in the HoH. We see the sheets moving, ever so slightly, even with the night vision cams.

Now.. Up Up with you! You've got a Have/Have Not Comp and Nominations today! Chop Chop!

Dishers, if you haven't entered the PoV Contest yet, please do!

I'll be updating the Big Brother 11 Morning here within this post, so please refresh periodically. :) And when you feel the need to see more screencaps than I'm already posting, go check out BBDish-Caps for gorgeous caps from this season and archives all the way back to BB8! :) Give Dawn & Kim lots of love while you're there, too!


10:03am BBT
Still Fishies

Can you hear me moaning over here? omg.. just strapped on my ineed lumbar massager to the back of my chair... aahhhhh...


CUT TO:
10:04am BBT

Feeds are back! Jordan, Casey, Lydia and Jessie are in the kitchen area.

Michele's in the shower...

BB: I said! The bedroom lights must remain on during the day!

Friendly chatter over breakfast.

Lydia: I wanna do another Luxury Competition.

BB calls Chima, Jeff, Natalie and Russell out by name...

10:10am BBT
Natalie, Ronnie and Kevin join the living. Casey hands Lydia some fresh batteries.

10:12am BBT
Lydia goes into the Haves Room.
Jessie goes back up to HoH to make his bed. Natalie follows.

CUT TO:
10:25-10:35am BBT
HoH Room
Jessie & Natalie

***Talk about double dipping, dude.

Natalie moans about Lydia for a while, then they get down to business.

Jessie: Chima and Kevin would vote out Michele, and you... I don't know about Russell.. Gotta dodge that bullet... And, now everybody's gonna be pissed off at me though, because Ronnie didn't go up...
Natalie: But are they gonna come after you? NO. They're gonna go after Ronnie. Chima wouldn't put you up... Lydia wouldn't...

Natalie runs through everyone and figures MIchele and Jordan are the only ones who would put him up for not outsing Ronnie.

Jessie: They're so smiten with the situation, they didn't even come up here to talk... Just you and Lydia... I even tried getting Jeff to come up, and (he blew it off).
Natalie: You can put Jordan up, and be like, bro, I tried to get you to come up here and talk, but you weren't interested.
Jessie: It's not like I'm tryin' to justify my actions... I'm just sayin. (aaah) Did you sleep good?
Natalie: Mm hmm.
Jessie: I'm tired... Regardless, it would've been funny to see who got put up against Ronnie.
Natalie: Well, nobody beucase he's not going up.
Jessie: I mean if Jeff won HoH.
Natalie: Ronnie's still not going up.

Jessie: I save them from going up.. I keep a player from their team.. why would they come after me? I said that to Lydia.. and she raised her voice to me, saying, if you ever raise your voice to me again..
Natalie: I think we need to keep our eye on Lydia though, cuz I don't think she's..
Jessie: On the up n up.
Natalie: Yeah.
Jessie: I'm not sayin she is either..

Talk turns to the food comp... Jessie hopes they have to eat bugs.

CUT TO:
10:36am BBT
Kitchen
Feed 1
Casey, Chima, Kevin, Russell

Light conversation, breakfast preparation and cute flirting between Russell and Chima.

10:38am - Natalie joins the kitchen crew, Lydia moves in to the bathroom...

Chima: We're supposed to be going outside soon.
Natalie: They told you?
Chima: I went to get my medication, and they told me.
Casey: Soon around here is two hours though...
Chima: My grandma's so on top of it.. I asked her to send me some Retin A and she did.

Casey and Chima talk about Strivectin and RetinA... the differences between them and the uses.. and Botox...

Chima: Botox isn't covered by health insurance. Retin A is though.

Talk turns back to breakfast food... Chima teases Russell, saying he ate her eggs...

***Late Last Night, in case you missed it, during the great bed debate, Chima told Russell he could sleep with her in her bed. He looked at her and said he'd better not, because things might get carried away...

At the dining table, Jeff and Jordan are being their adorable selves.

CUT TO:
10:45-11am BBT
HoH Room
Chima & Jessie

Chima: Natalie told me to come up and see you... What's up?

Jessie asks her how she's feeling about the week, and Chima says she's very firm in wanting Ronnie out this week.

Michele comes to the door to talk, and Jessie asks her to give him a minute.

Chima: I mean, he did vote fo rme in the end, but do you reall ythink he's good to have around? I don't think he's trustworthy... and I can't get him out if I win, cause he's on my team. I haven't talked to him yet, beyond him saying that in the HaveHaveNot comp today, that he's gonna play. But.. how do we know that he's not gonna pull this sh-t again?
Jessie: He is on your side.
Chima: Do you want him in the jury house?
Jessie: You can't talk game in the jury house... Not even April and Ollie did. Cause it's your personal...
Chima: Experience..
Jessie: I just wanna get there... To me, he didn't put me up, he didn't put Natalie up.. I understand that he buffaloed all of us, you're still here because of him.
Chima: I understand that.
Jessie: And if the house is all behind it, I'll put him out.
Chima: Well, if he's off the table, I would love for casey to go.
Jessie: That's the plan.

Jessie explains that it'll be a backdoor of Casey... and he's prepared for Jeff to be in credibly pissed at him this week.

Chima: What does Russell want? Does he want Casey gone too?
Jessie and Natalie affirm.
Natalie: Casey's a ringleader..

Chima: It was interesting to see that Ronnie defended himself against Casey, but not Russell.
Jessie: I think that's because Russell was within arms reach.

**lol.

Chima: Well, casey gets on my nerves. I don't trust him.
Natalie: Me neither.
Chima: I think he voted for Laura...

Talk turns to Michele's role in it and her lack of trustworthiness, but it gets brought back to Casey... Hmmm...

Jessie's painting this as him trying to help everyone out by getting rid of Casey. He also throws Lydia well under the bus by saying that she doesn't have one enemy in this house, apart from Casey...

Jessie: I wanna trust her, but..
Chima: I never felt like we could trust her from day one.
Natalie: I agree with that, but for a couple weeks, I think we can.
Jessie: Like she talks to me, but it's seriously about nothing... It's like when I try to talk to Michele...

It feels like Jessie's testing the water to see if they're amenable to putting Lydia up.

Chima: When I talk to her, she said she'd put Jeff and Russell up.
Jessie: I don't know about that. Also, Lydia didn't try in the HoH comp.. Why would she try if her only enemy is Casey? Cause now someone else has to handle it, not her.

Chima: I like her, but I don't think she's someone we should keep around.

They confirm their alliance of 4: Jessie, Chima, Natalie and Ronnie.

Chima: Do you guys trust Russell?
Jessie and Natalie say no.
Chima: 'Cause I felt like he was scapegoating Ronnie.

Jessie states his Nomination plan: So it's gonna be Jordan and Michele, with the option to backdoor Casey.

Jessie tells Chima that Russell is very much behind getting Casey out, in general.

Jessie: Worse case scenario, Michele goes home. Are you ok with that?
Chima: Yesss.
Jessie: Cool. I'm gonna pull your name first.
Chima: Thanks! :)
Jessie: This dingbat (Natalie) wanted me to pull Ronnie's name first.

11:08am - They're still goin' on feeds 3 & 4... I'm going to check in on the others.


CUT TO:
11:15am BBT
Spa Room

OK.. while I was up there with Jessie and Company, Lydia was in the Spa room with Russell, Kevin, Jordan, Casey and Jeff doing some rabble rousing of her own with regard to Jessie and Natalie vis-a-vis Ronnie...

CUT TO:
11:25am BBT
HoH Landing
Casey, Jordan, Lydia, Jeff and Kevin all head up there to "check out Jessie's body language and see if he's being honest with them," per Lydia's request.

11:30am BBT
The above group is still waiting on the landing... Michele is now inside talking to Jessie.

***I can't help but wonder if Lydia's setting herself up for a fall here...

After several minutes of waiting, Jeff decides this is stupid, and heads back down.

Jordan and Lydia remain. Lydia encourages Jordan to talk to Jessie about sticking to the plan.

11:32am BBT
Michele comes out of the HoH room and calls Kevin in, telling him Jessie wants to talk to him. Michele heads down to the kitchen and notices Casey's shaved off his mustache.

Heading in to hear what Jessie has to say to Kevin on Feed 3.

CUT TO:

11:34am BBT
HoH Room
Feed 3
Kevin & Jessie & Natalie

Jessie has asked the question of the day, and Kevin is firm in stating his desire to see Ronnie be the next evicted HG.

Kevin: With Casey, he can only get into certain people's minds, whereas Ronnie has the ability to get into everyone's heads.
Jessie: I'm just trying to get a general consensus. If everyone wants him out, he's going. But I have to look at the other angle.. Like say it was you that was on the outs with everyone because of something that went down, wouldn't you want me doing this?
Kevin: I see what you'r esaying, but for me.. if you keep Ronnie.. I feel like you already have a big target because of being a returning HoH...
Jessie: Who would you vote for if it was me against Ronnie on the block?

Kevin confirms he would, of course, vote Ronnie out.

Jessie tells Kevin how much he respects his opinion, and his game play. He says Kevin is the voice of reason in the house.

Jessie: By Ronnie staying in the house, does that pose a direct danger to you?
Kevin: No.
Jessie: So why would you wanna waste this week on him?
Kevin: Just keep in mind, Jessie, when you enter into a contract, if we think of NBK as a contract, and someone entered under false pretenses, then that contract is null and void.

Jessie and Natalie say that Ronnie never lying to them is bs.

Kevin: I have 2 other people that I would want out.
Jessie: Jeff and Casey.
Kevin: Yeah... This one really is up to you, and I just want to make sure you weigh all the options.. 'cause this could be a dangerous HoH for you.

Jessie: Had Jeff won, that would have been disastrous for you...

***and they've gottim,

Kevin: Ronnie has to come to our side if we keep him.


CUT TO:
11:46am BBT - HoH
Feeds 3 & 4

Done with their conversation, Jessie asks Kevin to send Jordan in... She enters.

Jordan is quite firm in her desire to see Ronnie gone.

Jessie: If he goes hone this week, and you win HoH, what's gonna happen.
Jordan: I swear to God, neither of y'all are goin' up... and I'm not just sayin' that because youre' HoH now. I told you that yesterday... I just think it would benefit the whole house for him to go.

Jessie talks about his relationship with Natalie, comparing them to Jordan and Jeff - hurl.

Jordan: If he stays, I think he would just stir it all up and then we're back to square one... I just don't trust him... and I'm the one who stuck up for him.. and for him to say that abou tme?! He took it to a whole different level.
Jessie: I'm gonna listen to everybody and make my decision based on what everyone wants.

***so I don't have to own responsibility for it...

Jordan: When he 1st won HoH, he said he would never ever put me up... an look what he did... And when he put Jeff and Laura up, he said he had a master plan to get Russell out... and we saw how that went.. He told me that he wanted me, Jeff and Laura and him to go to the end. He cannot be trusted. That's all I have to say...
Jessie: Cool. I'm just trying to get a group consensus.. If everyone wants him out the door.. I'm not gonna save him.

Jordan says her goodbyes and asks who else he wants... Jessie says he's gonna get Ronnie.

11:55am BBT
Ronnie enters HoH

Jessie: I've been asking everyone the same 2 questions. Why do you want Ronnie out and How does it benefit you?
Ronnie: OK, well I don't want Ronnie out...

Jessie confronts him about his lying...

Ronnie fesses up about Russell coming up, and tells Jessie verbatim (honestly) what Russell said.

Jessie: All sidebets aside, the one person that was gonna try keeping you in the house, won HoH. So where do your loyalties lie?

Ronnie indicates the 2 of them, and then adds Chima into the mix, "if she'll still have me." Ronnie asks, if even Lydia would have put him up, and Natalie says yes, but Jessie corrects that saying, no - had Lydia wanted him out, she wouldn't have thrown the comp.

Jessie launches into his anti-Casey speech...


It's noon BBT. I'll be opening an afternoon post in just a few minutes.



Watch Big Brother 11 24/7
Ready to Join in the Fun & Stop Just Reading About it?
Click here for the Free Trial of the Big Brother Live Feeds


This little link gets you the free trial of the Big Brother Live Feeds, 10 free songs a month, a free game every month, exclusive Subscriber only programming, contests and games, and tons of non-bb related cool programming, and unlimited access to the Big Brother Flashback Machine... Talk about a great deal! With all the freebies, they're practically paying you to watch.






Permalink







44 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Is it just me or is the BB theme as hinky as Nat's vote today?

July 24, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long is the nomnation ceremony?

July 24, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

For who ever asked in the over night comments if the roofers were hot - nope - pimply looking young ones which DOESN'T float my boat at all. *sigh* I wouldn't be so bothered with the huge mess they are making in my yard if they were at least a little on the cute side.

July 24, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger jane said...

More on Braden ... not that I really have any clue, but I think the guy may really have some "cognitive functioning problems" (that is the PC way to say mental retardation). Whether it is from birth or substance use, I have no clue. But it's interesting because since he is so good looking (not my type, but objectively he is a good looking man), he eked out a life avoiding working at fast food chains and actually managed to be a top dog in certain ways.

Someone mentioned ADHD. I think it's more than that. I would suspect his IQ is borderline MR and he has used a lot of drugs and/or alcohol to cope with a world that makes no sense to him, literally.

Hey, the guy is still a complete a-hole. I spent many years working with developmentally disabled people and that has nothing to do with being an a-hole. I'm just saying the guy is challenged and really has no clue what he is saying.

July 24, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I wonder how many times Lydia will use her crocodile tears this week. She is getting pretty good at using them up until the POV ceremony.

July 24, 2009 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Thanks llissa, glad I'm not the only one re: microwave! LOL

OK, hinky music was Real freezing on me.

July 24, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger erinnyc said...

What is NBK?

I dreamed about Jeff last night. I know, not uncommon. So I was sure something happened with him and Jordan overnight. But I couldn't find any such info in anyone's overnight reports. Nothing?

Jessie is dullsville, again.

July 24, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

OMG, I really dislike Natalie. I want someone to backdoor her and drop kick her ass out the house.

Jessie is a liar about his conversation with Jeff last night. Jeff actually wanted to talk about what was going to happen but Jessie shut him down so they could talk later. I guess if the people in the house don't fall all over themselves to hear his words of wisdom, he gets pissed.

The producers of Big Brother really want to see Jessie win this game.

July 24, 2009 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Afternoon all!

Was anyone else glad to hear that Jesse called Lydia out on that baby talk/whine crap.

Finally, Jesse says something I can agree with.

July 24, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Ha ha - Chima says her body is not used to strenuous activity. What strenuous activity? Hmmm, with the Muscle? Did we miss something?

July 24, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'm popping back in stealth mode!

Jane - The movie - Idiocracy! LOVED it! braden would be president in that world. LOL!

Gaytor- The automatic updates don't catch things like sound cards. They only do critical updates. You actually have to go to the website for secondary programs.

July 24, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Also GaYToR - Check for updates on RP, if you haven't done so. There were several 'audio' updates that did not download when I re-installed RP.

Hi Genie Sea! Hopefully together we can get him 'fixed'. LOL

July 24, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Ok what started off as a good mood has gone sour. These kids on my roof are pissing me off with the lack of respect they are showing my yard. For whatever reason they decided to undo my hose from the side of my house (instead of using the one in the back) and stomped my flowers while doing so. They laid out tarp for the shingles but instead of using it they have shingles all over the place! In my flower beds/veggie beds.

If they don't start showing a bit of respect i'm gonna go Chima crazy on them!

July 24, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning/afternoon, Carolyn!!
Good morning/afternoon, All my BB addict buddies!

Well, I'm over my pouting about Jessie winning HOH & I guess I'm gonna continue watching BB11. LOL! I actually was po'd & the first word out of my mouth rhymes with "Yuck" & begins w/ "F". (Takes a lot for me to use that word but it came out real easy w/ that stupid HOH comp that didn't go the way I wanted so that's why it's stupid) Actually, I was extremely tired last night & fell asleep on the couch shortly after the show ended & before I could join the after-show party. I woke up at 1am CDT & moved into bed.

Carolyn, the point you brought up about the double-standard with Libra last season & Casey this season. I had thought of that at the very beginning of the show too & have been waiting to see if anything was going to be brought up about Casey. So far, I guess it doesn't work both ways.

My take on the show...good edit about the fight, bad edit about Ronnie's stupid tears. I knew Natalie was trying to stir up trouble w/ her 1 vote for Jordan. But, I'm sure Jessie knows she did it. Loved when Julie said that Natalie follows whatever Jessie does/says. Why does Michelle get the blame? I'm not sure about the Jessie/Casey thing so I have a feeling it will be Michelle, Casey or Jordan on the block. I thought some of the good-bye messages were very rude & especially Kevin's. What beef did he have w/ Laura on a personal level? Making the remark to go enjoy her pageants in such a sarcastic tone. I had some hopes for him at the beginning of this game but not so much anymore. I also didn't care for the interview w/ Ronnie & his arrogance about having "5" people on his side. 3 = Jessie, Natalie, Russell. 2= I am assuming, Lydia & Kevin?

I am still very bummed about Jessie winning. I cannot stand that guy & his arrogance & having to listen/watch Jessie, Natalie, Lydia & the rest of them for a whole week. YUCk! And, Jessie & the way he always handles HOH like he is King & all must bow to him. I really do know better but if I believed in conspiracy theories I would think someone at CBS is pulling some strings for a BB11 win to be in Jessie's name. Like I said, I do know better this is not happening but it's just one of those things that make you say, what the heck is happening, they bring back someone America couldn't stand last season & voted out, then more than 1/2 the ppl they cast worship him & it's only the 3rd week & he is HOH 2x. I just have a wandering mind & I know it's all luck on his part & a bad turn of events for those of us that don't care for him.

Reading the morning report: Here we go again, Jessie getting upset because ppl won't come up & talk to "His Highness"! "Arrogant fool, Of course people are smitten with what they feel was the consensus of the house...to get Ronnie out...Everyone thought you were on board with it too since you never voiced your opinion otherwise except to Natalie" And now he gets mad at them.


OneProudMama said...
Miami Social, I was OMG that is Hardy from BB lol

Thank you for clarifying who that is. I haven't watched the show but I saw him on the commercials for it & it's been driving me nuts trying to figure out who he is...

WendyLady33 said...
but i'm as giddy as a Gaytor at an all sausage party!!!

LMAO!!!!

I sure hope my blood pressure can take this week!!! LOL!!!

I'll be checking in & out all day. Have a couple of errands to run.

July 24, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi!!!! :)

Sorry for the delay - been typing my fingers off. :)

just dove into the comment section...

Regulars - get this - someone in there just called me a whore. lol. NICE. :) And he doesn't even know me.;p

July 24, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OAC - :)

This community loves you too!!!

July 24, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Carolyn - someone in the house did? Are they sniffen glue in there?

July 24, 2009 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol.. no, someone in the comments.

btw, go check the post. ;)

July 24, 2009 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Please don't shoot me...

But I preferred Russel in his pornstache! He is ugly now!

July 24, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Please, oh please, let Lydia, Kevin and Russell team up with Jeff, Jordan, Casey and Michelle. It's a pretty sure bet that one of them is leaving, but that would still give them six against the other four.

I haven't written much this season because frankly, these people all change their stories and sneak around so much I can't form any real opinions on anybody without knowing that I may need to amend it by the next post.

I am positive however that of the other four HGs, I will not be rooting for any of them. Ronnie makes my skin crawl. Natalie is a little liar who has no game other than to ride Jesses coattails. Chima is just a b***h. I don't care about her gameplaying skills, I just don't like her.

As for this weeks HOH, (isn't a hoe a tool?), I now have to watch BB with a chaser to wash down the taste of vomit in my mouth every time I see him.

P.S. Note to Jesse-Dan didn't cause you to lose the game, it was America who voted you out. We really, really don't like you.

July 24, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Carolyn - oh sheesh - i'm sure you get morons all the time in the comments but that just someone trying to stir the pot for no good reason. I guess to run this site you have to have thick skin too!

July 24, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn...Let us at him!!!

Talk about lack of COGNITIVE THINKING!!!

U don't call the most loved person names much less somehing so disturbingly ugly! That person is very lucky we can't track him/her down!

I know everyone will agree with me on that!

July 24, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Ok, first I'm po'd about Jessie & HOH & the way he is acting as I suspected he would act, but,
now I'm gonna have to go (as WendyLady33 said) "Chima crazy" on the fool commenter that called Carolyn such an ugly, ugly name!!!

July 24, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

You referring to the human doodlepad cozying up to your love muscle?

July 24, 2009 at 11:23 AM  
Anonymous ~janinedesiree said...

Did ya hear? Apparently Russell has his love muscle pierced. lol.

*sleepy and easily amused*

July 24, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Grendon!! :) Nice to see you!!

Hey MsFitz! There you are!!

Hey RubyRooo!! :)

Re the namecalling - eh.. this one made me laugh out loud.

July 24, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Carolyn - 'he' obviously doesn't know you, but do we know him? Or was it another gutless anon?

And that is NOT a cut to nice anons!

July 24, 2009 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Good afternoon everybody. My only hope this week is Jessie gets a target on his back and get him out.

July 24, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

MsFitz - agreed on the AOH Jessie and his no respect attitude. I had enough of it all last yr but looks like he will go through it all again this yr just maybe not so openly to everyone.


I got my new bulb mag yesterday and now i'm planning my attack for next yr - given that we are still living here - so many new hostas coming out and all the different colors has got smile on my face again (or maybe its because the pimply a-holes have gone to lunch) either way at least i'm smiling :0)

July 24, 2009 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

OMG Carolyn! Unbelievable

July 24, 2009 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger ~Acasha~ said...

I keep getting invalid socket error when I try to load the feeds in Hi from Real. Suggestions anyone??

July 24, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Anonymous ~janinedesiree said...

See ya'll after my nap. They are boring me back to sleep right now. Bad house guests. lol.

July 24, 2009 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger David B said...

My preference would be casey or Kevin or michelle as next evictee. anyone but ronnie.

July 24, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

See how great you are, Caro, you just let the ugliness of another loser roll off your back. I admire you so much!!! Kill em with kindness! :)

July 24, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Makes me ill the way he is acting. HOH bed is his throne and telling all his minions who shall come in next is a load of crap.

This is why i wasn't rooting for Jessie as AOH - cause he gets on up on his pedestal and acts like a royal a$$.

July 24, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Wooo!!!

It's just after Noon BBT...

Gonna take a quick stretch then open a New Top Post.

Look for it around 12:20pm BBT

:)

July 24, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Jeff has the right attitude when dealing with Jessie and Natalie. As long as the athelets win, he doesn't have to promise their safety if he wins HOH.

He doesn't have to wade through their bull$hit questioning to see that they are only trying to secure their position in the house.

July 24, 2009 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Morning all! Even though its afternoon!

I'm tryin' really hard to stay caught up. Its really hard when my sea glass obsession makes me go to the beach after a big storm!!

July 24, 2009 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn??? Whore????

Let me at him! Let me at him!!!!

That makes my blood boil.

If we could only see what you have to trash from these people we would quickly become a vigilante group with ropes for stringin' them up and oh so many other things. I want to cause severe pain and irreparable damage to their parts. :-(

I'm back. Not in a good mood, guess you can guess why... and I'll be in the New Post comments as soon as it pops up. I know it's that time of day.

:o)

July 24, 2009 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger bisou_bisou said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn & BBDish friends !

After a long 3 days away.. I am FINALLY caught up on all the Big Brother shenanigans. Wow, i should never go away for long-ish periods of time again!

As much as I want to say I'm still with Team Jessie and Team Lydia, I kind of want to switch my jersey after watching/reading about their annoying behavior last night/this morning.

Part very small portion of me wants the NBK to work out this week, but a HUGE part of me wants Russell, Kev, Jeff, Lydia, Jordan, Casey and Michelle to team up. Grendon, i agree with your post 100%.. especially the bit where you need a chaser haha!

ps.
I forgot how pretty Russell's face is without facial hair. Either way... HOT !

July 24, 2009 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

LOL at Jordan eating her sandwich! That girl looks like a sandwhich never tasted so good in her life. Poor Thing!!!

July 24, 2009 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!

July 24, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

*lurks*

Hi everyone!! I feel so out of the loop anymore. Been so busy the last four days I haven't been able to comment, let alone read the comments. Some days, and please don't kick me out for this, I haven't been able to read the Dish at all!!

Can't believe that Jessie is HoH.

Some part of me really wishes that Kevin or Michele had won. I'd like to see them actually play the game before they get kicked out.

I'm not sure what is up with Braden. Something is not right with him.

I've gotta read more, just wanted to say hi.

July 24, 2009 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top post :)

July 24, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below