;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Morning in the Big Brother 11 House

8:41am BBT Fishies on all 4 feeds... Wakey, Wakey House guests!!! (sorry, Jun) It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!!!


8:56am BBT
Feeds are back and the houseguests are up... in varying stages of coherence... fixing coffee, drinking coffee, fixing breakfast, and doing their morning routines in the bathroom...

So far, we've seen Jeff, Michele, Chima, Jordan and Casey.

8:59am BBT
BB: Jessie, the bedroom lights must remain on during the day.

Lydia, fyi, is already downstairs, and in the bathroom on feed 1...

Michele and Jordan are in there, as well, doing their makeup.

We can assume from this that BB has already given the HGs the "get camera ready" order for the PoV Player Picking...

Jeff & Casey are in the kitchen on feed 3...

The backyard is still locked up tight.

9:05am BBT
Kitchen
Jeff, Casey, Michele, Kevin
Casey: They said, if you have any significant facial hair, tell somebody before you shave it.
Jeff: They said that?
Casey: Yep.. I forget, we're characters on a tv show.
Kevin: Caricatures...

Talk turns to what a good night sleep most had...

CUT TO:
9:11am BBT
Red Room - Jessie and Jeff are laughing and chatting.. Kevin comes in... Both Kevin and Jeff are back in bed...
HoH - Natalie has gone up to have a shower.
Kitchen - Casey

9:13am BBT
Kitchen - Casey & Jessie...

It doesn't look like Jessie has had a shower since his under the covers romp las tnight, and his general lack of sleep is very evident on his face..

Casey continues preparing breakfast..

Jessie heads over to the Red Room, then back to the kitchen for feeding time.

9:17am BBT
Haves Room

Kevin's still lying down, eyes wide open, quiet and staring...
Jeff: Was that a fart? From you?
Kevin: mm mm
Jeff: From Russell?
Kevin: Probably.
Jeff laughs.

BB: Russell, good morning, house guests. It's time to get up for the day...

***Sleep farter. By the way, I eagerly await the fart montage the've gotta be putting together over on the AGP/CBS side... Between Russell, Jeff and Jordan, it's gotta be in the works. ;)


9:26am BBT

BB: Russell, good morning house guests. It's time to get up fo rthe day.

***Whoever's at the control's this morning has a soft spot for the love muscle. Still with the nice wake ups..

9:27am BBT

BB: Russell. Please change your batteries...

9:33am BBT
Kitchen Area
Michele, Jessie, Jordan & Lydia

Food prep, chatter and breakfast eating prevail...

*** So, thinking about the impending PoV Player picking, the best case scenario for Jessie as HoH is that Ronnie gets randomly picked and wins the PoV, thereby saving Jessie from a lot of explaining come ReNom time and saving Ronnie for Jessie's alliance...

CUT TO:
9:38-9:55am BBT
HoH Room
Jessie & Natalie

Jessie's exhausted, sitting at the small round table and silent. Natalie's fresh from the shower with a wet head.

She joins him at the table. He lifts his head and speaks.

Jessie: They played your under the sea song that you wanted to her so bad..
Natalie: Wasn't me...

***A hint for the PoV? ;p





Talk turns to the PoV comp.

Jessie: I hope we can go outside today...
Natalie: It took em all night to set up. Hopefully it wont take em all night to take down.


Natalie: So.. if the Veto's used, I think it should be used on Michele, because more people would be likely to vote her out than Jordan...
Jessie: But.. if Lydia wins, I see her taking Jordan off... them being BFF's forever..

Natalie: (referring to Michele) We bonded yesterday during the Truth or Dare game.. I mean, nothing special.. but more than I've ever talked to her... Casey came up to her and said.... (sound glitch). I told her, my word of advice is that the person who told you to pick him if you got HGs choice, don't pick him, pick me...
Jessie: She wont pick him.
Natalie: Unless his ball gets chosen.

Chatter... Natalie's gonna let Chima wax her eyebrows and hope for the best... Jessie's talking about his dad's mullet...

Talk turns to the hinky vote...

Jessie: Can you imagine if we'd both voted for her to stay? That woulda been way too hard to explain.
Natalie: It's cool that we both had the same thought though.. Good thing we told each other.

*** Ah Hah!!!

Jessie: Russell stayed awake all night with CHima.
Natalie: All night?
Jessie: Long enough that Chima's in the Green Room trying to get some sleep and Russell's been getting yelled at all morning.

Natalie: I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the restroom...

***subtext.. "and noticed you were gone." Jessie doesn't so much as nibble on the bait. Natalie moves on to a new topic...

Natalie: So this time, when I vote, I'm gonna vote right, so it looks like it was Casey...
Jessie: I had a dream that Casey and I got into a fight... and I head butted him in the throat...
Natalie: Dude, I can't wait to see how he acts..
Jessie: Aw man.. if Casey doesn't get picked and Ronnie doesn't.. I'm gonna pick Ronnie as the host.
Natalie: No.. You're gonna pick me as the host.
Jessie: You're gonna play.
Natalie: ok. Pick Ronnie as the host, but only if I'm playing..

Jessie: Oh.. it says Co-hoh?
Natalie: As Co HoH, I choose myself to host... I hope Ronnie gets chosen to play, just to stir some sh-t up. It would be funny if you got house guest choice and you chose him.

*** no. it would be stupid.

Jessie: I talked with Jeff and he's totally cool. He's like, I know she's not going home. It just sucks for her.
Natalie: Did you tell him before the noms?
Jessie: Yeah.. I told him, yo're th eonly person I'm telling...
Natalie: And when you told him she wasn't going home, did he ask if it's Ronnie?
Jessie: No. He didn't ask me nothin' about it.

9:58am Talk in HoH turns to chatter... Going to check in on the others...

CUT TO:
10:07am BBT
Haves Room
Happy Chatter
Jordan, Lydia, Jeff

Happy chatter.. Lydia says Russell and Chima were up talking all night, and Russell still hasn't moved this morning.

BB: Jessie, please go to the Diary Room

Jeff gets up to go brush his teeth...

Jordan: ya think it's about to?
Lydia: I'm gonna try to catnap for 5 minutes.

3 minutes later, BB repeats the call to Jessie...


CUT TO:
10:13am BBT
Kitchen/Living Room

Ronnie's very ready for the PoV Choosing to begin..

He's pacing back and forth and snapping his fingers...

His nerves are quite apparent.

Natalie comes down and the 2 of them slip into the Spa Room for a quick whisper.... Natalie leaves and Ronnie resumes pacing the house...

Ronnie's breathing is quite labored.

10:15am BBT
Bathroom
Ronnie, Natalie, Chima

Ronnie's laughing with the girls is a rather public spot.. normal conversation.. calm..

Chima: Just because we're picking now doesn't mean we're having it right away.
Ronnie: No.. pribably not for another couple hours...

Kevin enters.

Talk turns to chatter... Ronnie's doing a lot of talking and a lot of laughing...

10:18am BBT
Jessie: It's time to pick players for the Vetoooo!!!

Rusell gets up out of bed, gets into the bathroom, drops his pajama bottoms, grabs his things...



and we get the we'll be right back screen...

Moments later it switches to Trivia... PoV Player Choosing Has Begun.



Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







61 Comments:

Blogger David B said...

just wondering how its gonna go down IF ronnie is NOT the renom, could be intresting!

July 25, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning!!! :)


Really nice blogging, MsFitz!!!

Crisi - I fixed the hoh blogs link. It works now..

it's in the list on the left sidebar - under dishy links...

July 25, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Thanks Carolyn!!!!

Boy, he is well spoken!!

July 25, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all the Big Brother Dishers :)

July 25, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Casey said last night he wanted to talk to Jessie. He is starting to figure out the Ronnie thing may not be happening. Too bad all Jessie will do is fill his head w/ lies but hopefully Casey will see through them.

Nicole, (from the last post) I am with you on the Casey thing & the HG. What has he really started? And, that stupid pork chop, Natalie's been talking about it for days! Was it the last pork chop they were ever going to get?

Thank you, Carolyn :)

July 25, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Sweet Carolyn and Fellow BB Addicts!

Well, Ronnie got me too! I didn't consider the source when he said the DR couldn't comment. He sure seems to be back with the 'in' crowd again, huh?

I can't believe everyone doesn't see how happy and at ease he is. Should be sending up flags all over the house!

July 25, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

Good Mornin', Carolyn and All!

Just checking in after a long night of house watching on here, I am not nearly awake yet and haven't had my java yet.

July 25, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning everyone!!!

My shopping list today:

More coffee. (LOTS more)
A pilates ball. (My derriere is most unhappy this morning LOL)
More carrots. (I munched through a bag last night. Ergo the orange tint of my skin)

Tee hee

July 25, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger David B said...

BTW some of the shows also on SuperPass are good as well. from tatoo artists, to big rig drivers, to mountain climbers, to motorcyle makers, to crab fisherman, to little people....boy, people are intresting!

July 25, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

OK, so I kept dreaming last night that I read on the DISH that Jordan won PoV and everyone kept saying that Michele was going home. Bad Dream!! I am really hoping 1 of those 2 win and take themselves down. Casey winning and taking one of them down may be EVEN BETTER! I would just love to have Ronnie eliminated this Thursday, I really would!

Oh yea, and many thanks Genie for all that you did last night!

~ Ryan ~

July 25, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am having such a hard time getting emotionally involved this year. I know who I don't like, but I am having a hard time finding anyone to root for. Anyone who I feel like I may want to root for is not long for life in the BB house. I have loved and lost characters before-(Kaysar...twice, boo hoo). But I continued to enjoy the season. Right now this is just all too predictable.


I see four on the 'strong' side and four on the 'underdog' team with three in the middle-Russell, Lydia and Kevin. These three need to wise up, quit thinking that they need Jesse to be safe and flip this game. Obviously someone from the underdogs is going home and unless Casey wins POV it will be him. That still leaves three and if R, L and K would join them....finally I would have a game to watch. Besides, why be the bottom three in a group of seven if you could possibly be the top three in a group of six?

-Grendon-

July 25, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Morning again Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

These people need to sleep more. Was watching flashback and reading late night/early morning comments then saw your post they were up. No time to catch up lol. Maybe during the POV comp.

Genie great job again with late night blogging. A Jun/Syn dishmance should be good reading.

Dream players for POV, no choice in Jesse but after that Jordan, Michele, Jeff, Casey and I think Kevin would be great. Out of all of NBK I think Kevin might be the easiest to get to switch to the Dumb 5 minus 1. He doesn't like Ronnie and he does like Casey.

Carolyn, did you figure out yet if that Michele/Jordan booby shaking was a dream or not? I haven't seen anything on flashback. If it's a dream I want to have that dream :)

July 25, 2009 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Genie - I will send you my pilates ball, but I suggest NOT sitting on it when Jun is around!

Love seeing all that cabbage, but does it come with a side of Beano? If I were in there, that house would blow!

July 25, 2009 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Static Beth said...

I puked in my mouth when reading about Jessie and Lydia.

The couple we want to see at least kiss or something only cuddle. The couple we don't want to see do anything gets it on all the time.

BLAH!

July 25, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn :)

Good morning Genie :)

Good morning BB Buddies :)

My son thinks Russell laughs funny for such a tough dude.

I really hope the Nat/Jessie, Lydia/Jessie, Jessie anyone else thing blows up soon! There needs to be another power shift.

POV - goooooo Casey! I like him. And I sure liked it when he said he was going to get home and snuggle and cry with his little one. He is a dad that cares.

July 25, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

ok, that was funny

Casey "it appears that Jesse and Natalie's keys have been joined"

Jesse "oh my god"

Jesse goes to separate them

July 25, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

OMG, Nats taking a shower? Isn't that her 2nd, maybe 3rd, since entering the house? I can't believe she only showers once a week! Ewwwwwww!

July 25, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

I will try the Good Morning again. LOL. Can we please get a everybody hates Jessie day to the point he gets scared and gets rid of Ronnie.

July 25, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is Jordan wearing!?!?!

July 25, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jessie fools around under the covers with Lydia, but makes Natalie breakfast...

July 25, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Morning everyone!

I guess I'll go back and check out the events of last night.

Carolyn, I appreciate your attempts to humanize Chima. I have noticed before that you do that. I can't say I'm a fan of Chima, but I feel some kinda way when people gang up on a person and constantly judge them, instead of realizing that we're not going to like everyone and that's ok. The same goes for Ronnie, reagrdless how we feel about his actions.

Ok...I'm down from the soapbox.

July 25, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Lydia, Kevina and Chima for some odd reason think that Jessie and his sidekick Natalie are going to continue to cover their asses in this game. The are soley relying on that alliance to keep them safe.

What really bothers me is Jeff and Jordan continue to isolate themselves and only react when something goes down. They haven reached out to anyone outside of Casey to watch their backs. I do believe that Jessie and Natalie will approach Jeff and Jordan for a 4 person alliance.

There really hasn't been any strategic moves in the game to flip the house. The protection of the "groups" makes it hard to target a strong players. So far, every competition has been geared towards the athletes and they hae won them all.

July 25, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

wake up music was Under the Sea, could we have a water competition coming up?

July 25, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Genie - I was thinking the exact same thing!!!?!?!?! That whole thing with Jessie and the two ladies is bizarre.

Under the Sea....I love that song! Love that movie!! I even named my daughter Arielle! I know I'm weird :)

July 25, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Genie-- I was thinking the same thing about Jesse... probably why Lydia is always in bad mood!!

July 25, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Good Morning Everyone! Awesome job Genie! I definitly need coffee this morning but have none! Since we have to go to our new place and mow (7 acres!) I won't be keeping up until tonight. Last nights show was a hoot! I laughed so much I woke up everyone in the house! Lydia is getting very bold in the house, waking up Jesse for some nooky! I would sure hate
be in that house this week with the Brains having to eat cabbage! Can you imagine the smell of it cooking plus the gas it causes! Ugh! the smell!
I hope everyone has a gread day!!

July 25, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Lydia's use of her sexuality is failing miserably. She needs to abandon that strategy because she only has so many clothes and wet wipes in the house.

July 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger cheley said...

I also am hoping for Casey to be picked for the POV and winning it. That way he won't be backdoored.
**Keeping fingers crossed**

July 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

good morning, Carolyn and BB Dishers!

July 25, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

There is a petition going round for Jessie to get into the WWE....

UGH, I so hope this NEVER happens!

July 25, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Best case scenario for POV: Casey gets to play. Wins. Takes Michelle down because she is one of the targets.

This will make Jessie show his hand and his alliance with Ronnie. Who would he choose then? Chima, Kevin, Lydia? Whoever he picks, he's screwed. He won't be able to tell them they are pawns, because who really wants Jordan out? He would probably choose Kevin for the least resistance, but either way, all hell would break loose.

July 25, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Just watching Jessie and Natalie talking and it just dawned on me...this is another week for a potential tie...Jessie needs to think about that b/c if he has the option to put Ronnie up and doesn't, people could get mad and make it so he has to choose who goes home again.

July 25, 2009 at 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Where did Gaytor put that bucket? Natalie is calling herself co HOH and she wants to host if she isn't playing and if she is Ronnie is hosting. Gag me now! Please.

July 25, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Natalie.....wants the Veto to be used on Michele...WHAT!?! I guess Michele did a good job bonding last night w/ Natalie. OK, so first step is saving Michele or Jordan. Next step is getting Ronnie put up!!

~ Ryan ~

July 25, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning all!

Under the sea huh? Isn't that some lame prom theme? Maybe pov will be based on that.

July 25, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sorry for the delay in publishing comments.. whole lotta transcribing going on over here..

Psst :) Check out the post.

July 25, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Oh Jesse, it takes a little, little man to head butt someone in the throat.

July 25, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Everytime i heard Natalie whine about the damn porkchop that old joke pops in my head - you know the one where thats how ur mama got the dog to play with ya.

Rough morning here - at half 8 this morning it was already 22 outside and suppose to pop up to 33 again today. Got to get some cleaning done or at least attempt to give it a try.

Genie - great job last night! Loved all the limericks.

July 25, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger David B said...

well sone the WWE isn't "real" I guess he'd be just as good as any wrestlers. i havent watched wresling in ages.

still i cant see pretty boy jessie in a down and dirty cage match with self inflicted blood gash poring out his forehead going up agaist the likes of a ric flair or dusty rhodes from back in the day. jessie better stick to posing

July 25, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

All of the HG's whispers about Natalie, but NO ONE has really called her out on her always acting like the HOH.

When are these people going to grow some balls?

July 25, 2009 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

They called Jessie to DR. Time to pick playas? :)

July 25, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

mike- only so many clothes and wet wipes... ROFL!!!!

julie- jinx

July 25, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Ok Ronnie - that was just plain weird! Piorettes????

July 25, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Wendy it's going to be the same here today. I doubt I'll get as much done as I'd like....

July 25, 2009 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Lotta throwing Casey under the bus....jerks! :)

Oh the dumb 5 less 1 better put it out of the park today!!

July 25, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

So Natalie even lies to Ronnie about the hinky vote. If nothing else when NBK implodes it should be some great live feed viewing.

July 25, 2009 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

I hope if Ronnie stays it will bite Nat and Jesse in the back end!! Could you imagine if Ronnie got to the end and got Jesse... he would do it in a heart beat!!!

July 25, 2009 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Also I give it a week before Ronnie gets his confidence back and starts the schemeing!!

Can I please get a wake up call to Jor/Jef/Cas...... Wake up and smell the lies!!!

July 25, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aree they picking players?

July 25, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger David B said...

trivia!

July 25, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Reason for not liking Natalie...well, I'm trying to be patient. After all, she is only 18, Oh that's right, she is actually 25, she just said she was 18 because her intellect never matured past that.

Top 3 reasons for not liking Lydia-ah, heck. I can't get past the first reason. Under the covers activity with Jesse-EEEWWW


Hope that I am clinging to-Please let Jesse get evicted next week so that once again he has to deal with being the last cut before jury.

Dream scenario-At the final wrap party the Rhode Island Princess shows up with a bannah challenging Natalie and Lydia to a fight. Then she can look into the camera and say, 'It's all for you Jesse.'

July 25, 2009 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

LOL - Thanks Carolyn, now I will be singing that all day!

July 25, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Under the Sea? Maybe Prom theme???

July 25, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

JulieB - are you getting his humidity as well? Can hardly breathe outside the last few days. I'm hoping the 40% chance of showers tomorrow turns out to be more like 100% just to cool things down.

July 25, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Listening to the talk between Lydia & Jessie last night after they did the deed. (BTW, I fast forward thru it, didn't want to spend the rest of the day trying to get the image out of my head) Lydia drives me crazy with the baby talk and/or makes every statement sound like a question. She talks about how she is a smart, strong player. with Jessie in agreement, but won't make a move w/out Jessie's consent. They talk about Natalie as if she is just such a sweet, naive thing. Yuck! Then they talked about Russell & Chima getting together as an alliance & Lydia said, that is just not right....ah, excuse me, why are no other people allowed to make alliances? Do they think they are the only ones who are allowed to have the power because Jessie is their "leader"! Might want to wake up & remember Jessie was sent packing last time he was on BB.

July 25, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn... I just got the feeds! Im new to it lol.. How long should picking players be?

July 25, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anon - Good for you!! :) Congrats!

The Choosing usually doesn't take long at all.. maybe 20-30 minutes..


Everyone - I'm opening a new top post.. Please refresh in a couple minutes.. :)

July 25, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

If Under the Sea might mean a Prom themed game wouldn't it be funny if it was some kind of dancing contest. Maybe they would even start with partners. Dance til you drop would be hilarious but we would be in trivia forever.

July 25, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Wendy - Temps feel like we're in the 30's all ready....humidity is just under 50%.

Forecast says there should be isolated showers tonight....I so hope we're the isolated area so I can sleep tonight!

I just want to hibernate in the basement...but I have to leave my house in a bit! wwaaahhhhh :)

July 25, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Jesse and Nat don't look happy. This could be good for our side.

July 25, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good afternoon, all friends! :)
Carolyn, I LOVE how you put the naughty teaser up then the live feed link ;-) If I don't get any satisfaction outta BBAD, then I'm clicking on that darn link of yours!!!

hahahahaaaa, you know i HAVE to see the goodies!!!

July 25, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below