;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Early Saturday Afternoon

Spa Room
Jeff, Laura & Jordan

Laura tells them how Ronnie was just quizzing her about her job, digging to see if she makes big money outside the house...

Jeff is pretty noticeably unintersted.

Laura: He said to me and Jordan that if he wins the Veto, he may go ahead with that plan we talked about.
Jeff: He's so full of sh-t.
Jordan: Shhh.
Jeff: Is he here?
Jordan: No... but... you have to be careful!

Jeff tells Jordan to stop snapping at him... a little back and forth on that...

Jeff: I'm gonna plant some seeds before I leave.. gonna start spreading rumors about Jordan.
Laura: I told Ronnie, I know one crucial piece to this game, and I'm gonna whisper it to Jordan when I'm leaving... I don't know anything..
Jeff: That's a good one for sure, cause he's so paranoid. I told him one of my friends is gonna fly over in an airplane and fly a banner telling me who the rat is...
Laura mentions the whole rat thing..
Jeff: Is he still pretending it's not him? They're all crazy.

Laura: You can't make it very far in this game completely alone, but you can't make it very far aligned with the wrong people either.
Jordan: Me n Jeff are dumb at this game, remember that.
Laura: Well, if I'm gonna leave, I'll spend the week stirring stuff up.

They wonder if the PoV comp will involve prizes... Laura figures if it is, she'll probably end up in the unitard for her last week...

Jordan: I'm sorry, Jeff, but I hope Laura wins it.
Laura: I'll be just as happy if either of us win it.
Jordan: I'm sorry, Jeff. But I have to protect my teammate here.
Jeff: Stop saying that. You're making me sick.
Laura: Jeff, you're safe either way.. Especially if America has anything to say about it. I'm sure they love you two as their showmance.

They both deny they're having a showmance... Jordan points out that he says he doesn't like blond women, only brunettes. Laura responds, me too.

12:11 cont'd.

Jeff: What're you getting all dolled up for?
Jordan: Can I not?
Jeff: One more crack today...

He snuggles down next to her... Jordan says she's just teasing.. and she likes to tease him...

BB: Laura, please come to the Diary Room....


12:13pm BBT
Ronnie comes in and tells them the PoV Comp will start pretty soon... Jeff & Jordan continue flirting in private.

12:17pm BBT
Living Room
Ronnie, Lydia, Kevin
Ronnie: Please be something mental.. Please...
Lydia: Please give me an awesome outfit!!!

BB: Casey, Please go to the Diary Room.
Ronnie: So then she was like, I know something and if I'm going out the door... Please!
Lydia: Seriously.
Ronnie: Don't try that on me, b-tch.
Lydia: Gloves off.
Ronnie: OK.. well I'm gonna go start drinking in case it's a challenge where you have to eat or drink...

Russell sits down with them.

Lydia: Seriously, Russell? You juggle glass balls?
Russell looks at her quizzically. Lydia tells him about laura's claim to know something and asks if he knows...
Russell: At this point, I've kinda lost track of everything.

Comfortable silence...

Russell: Ronnie is so paranoid.
Lydia: In this case, it was just such a bizarre thing for her to say...



CUT TO:
12:38pm BBT
Spa Room
Jordan & Jeff

Jordan's plucking Jeff's eyebrows. Casey walks in and gives him hell about it... Then BB Calls Jeff in to the Diary Room. Here's pics - too cute!




12:45pm BBT
Spa Room
Laura & Jordan

Laura warns Jordan not to believe a word out of Ronnie's mouth, telling her he's completely full of it about only having seen a couple seasons, and that's not all. Talk returns to the PoV, and how much Jordan wants Laura to win. Laura reveals that she brought gloves, so she can be prepared, no matter what BB throws at them.

CUT TO:
12:48pm BBT
Dining Table Area
Chima, Ronnie, Casey

Ronnie: I just hope I don't get the unitard... cuz my ugly pot belly...

CUT TO:
12:50pm BBT
Bathroom
Jordan & Russell
Talking about Ronnie...

Russell: So you were wrong, and you realize he's the real threat, not me.
Jordan: Oh, absolutely. He knows what he's doin'. He knows this game like the back of this hand.
Russell: And no one sees it.
Jordan: Laura was telling me he knows this game so well.
Russell: I said it too. When we first walked in here, I looked at his picture and said, he's the scariest one in the house... I just think he's a lot more evil than people realize, because he's goofy and he tells stories.... He was the one behind everything.. not Braden. I regret that I sent Braden home. Ronnie was the one behind it all. Behind it all.
Jordan: I just feel bad for Braden, because even though he said it, he's not racist.. and now all of America thinks he is... I mean, how awful would that be facing Julie after that?
Russell: It sucks.
Jordan: I would never do something like that to someone, no matter what they said... Well, maybe if they said something about my family...

Jordan compares Chima's tactics to Omarosa, saying perhaps it's just a strategy to intimidate people.

1pm BBT
Jordan & Russell, cont'd.
Still talking about Ronnie.

Russell: He's out there running the show, and no one sees it... I don't respect him, because I know what he's doing. He's trying to blame everyone for what's going on.

Russell excuses himself to go use the restroom.

CUT TO:
1:10pm BBT
Chima & Casey, Laura & Jordan
Dining Area
Chatter about the Patriot Act...

They both agree that as intrusive as all the cameras are in the Big Brother house, the Patriot Act has made life outside the BB house even scarier, in terms of the governments ability to invade privacy at all levels...

Casey: And all in the name of "protecting us."

Laura's french braiding Jordan's hair. Jordan brings up the topic of farts. Everyone's laughing.

Casey: No matter how old you are, farts are funny...

1:15-1:20pm BBT
Ronnie joins in and tells Chima that no matter how old he gets, he'll still keep telling the story of Chima's speech.

Casey has moved on to talking about the economy and how he's mindful of his behavior in the house, because he'd really like to keep his job... Russell has now joined the political discussion, and it gets more indepth... talking about senatorial salaries, etc... Chima brings it back to the local level, bringing up the cuts in the amount of teachers... Michele contributes to the conversation as well, talking about teacher certifications.

Casey: I have the time out room... Kids who've made poor choices...
Russell: Poor choices. (laughs)
Casey: They're not bad kids, they've just made poor choices.

Casey's trying to describe his classroom and school very delicately, like he's tip-toeing through a mine field. It sounds like he works in an under-funded inner city school, but for some reason, he can't find those words.


CUT TO:
1:23pm BBT
Snugglebunnies on Feed 1



CUT TO:
1:34pm BBT
Spa Room
Laura, Jordan & Jeff

Ronnie sticks his head in...

Ronnie: They are loading gear in to the Storage Room, and then we're gonna start.
Laura: Yayyy!!! We get to wear costumes!

Ronnie leaves...

Jordan: I was in there talking to Russ, and he said he really regrets sending Braden home...
Laura: Russell's the Alpha Male.
Jordan: What does that mean?
Laura: He's used to running things..

Talk returns to PoV... Laura asks Jeff if he brought gloves, just in case, and reveals she did.

Laura: If I don't win Veto, I'm wearing my red dress Thursday night.

Jeff's laying back with his legs all up Jordan, and he asks her to massage them. She complies.

Laura: (to Jordan)You're so cute. I don't know a single person like you. (to Jeff) Don't you just wanna eat her up?

1:40pm BBT
Michele joins the Spa Room group. The chatter and laughter continues.

1:46pm BBT
The banter between Jeff & Jordan is really funny... Jordan, bless her heart, just told Jeff to lick her butt. Jordan intended it as an innocent jibe, but as she left the room, Jeff responded as I would expect any heterosexual man in his 30s to, with a hopeful... "Really?"

CUT TO:
1:49pm BBT
The Control Room just put up the away graphic for a blip, then made the correction and sent us straight into Trivia - Game on!!!!




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7
Thank you for Supporting the Work we Do Here on BBDish
by using This link to Get your
Free Trial of the Big Brother Live Feeds!






Permalink







44 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Nat telling everyone she is 18 is a bad move. Noone will give an 18 yr old the money. I would BD her before Russ. I would like to see who Nat would choose between Chima and Jesse. Her an Jess are using each other. Jess needs Ron way more. I think Russ likes Jordan and felt bad last nite after their SR chat and thats why he went outside. He knew by going out that stuff was being said but I respect him for going out side. I enjoyed seeing some laughter. Nat is just a little spy.

July 18, 2009 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

psst! :) there's a new quickie poll!

July 18, 2009 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I wish one of them gets off the block and Ronnie replaces them with Natalie. Now that would be an unexpected and ballsy twist. I doubt Russ or Jesse would care. But Chima would go wild! hahaha

July 18, 2009 at 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

The pre-competition coma around the house.

July 18, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

WOW the DR really loves Laura today!

Jordan and Jeff remind me of an episode of the King of Queens.

July 18, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Repost because it's funnier in this post and makes more sense.

LOL Jeff and Jordan have a sho-marriage more than a sho-mance.

July 18, 2009 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Jeff is cute even when hes yawnin ! :)

July 18, 2009 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

I sound like like a broken record, but I really wanna the non-NBK alliance to come through this week w/ Laura still there so they can take the next few HoH's and make the NBK scared!

~ Ryan ~

July 18, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger David B said...

Chima or Kevin I think need to go sooner than later. Of course I don't think Laura needs to be there much longer either.

July 18, 2009 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

The first week was so intense that this week seems like it will be very mellow which isn't a good thing.

I mean usually the first week their is enough going on to begin with that it takes time to build up to the exciting stuff. I got way to spoiled way to quick and now I am bored. LOL.

July 18, 2009 at 12:43 PM  
Anonymous RhondaM said...

Hi guys and gals!

I heart Jeff! He's so adorable.

July 18, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronnie has turned this house into a bad house by telling lies on everyone, he went to Lydia and Kevin last nite and told them that he heard Jeff saying something about K being gay. Not true--course it got L & K all upset. I hope Ronnie falls HARD and real soon. I think its bad when someone like Russ can't even talk to the "other side" immediately the bullies want to put him up now. Chima sits there saying--I can't believe Russ uells at ppl--hay lady what about you. She has attacked Michell more than once.

July 18, 2009 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Hey everyone,

I'm glad to be commenting again.

Thanks for all who did the overnight report. I just can't stay up as long as I have been for the past few nights. It begins to wear on you and isn't healthy.

It was really cool how you put in the fact that the blogosphere is going nuts after Ronnie asked that on the feeds. Oh yes we are and we love it too :)

Laura has turned out to be such an asset to this game. I really want her to stay and take herself off the block so she can go after Ronnie next week. Usually when people say they will go after someone, they don't though. We shall see.

I am enjoying Russell too, and I didn't include him in my people I can't stand because not only is he yummy to look at but he is so cute and fun when he's drunk. I don't care if it was wrong for him to yell at you Lydia you need a wake up call after your stupid moves in this game. I hope that the j/j/l/c alliance can get him to their side and boot Jessie.

July 18, 2009 at 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They all sit there and say that Ronnie will win but yet noone on the Bully team wants to put him up because they all know he is the only one on their side with brains. Jess will protect Ron because he knows Ron is carrying him to the end. I think its unfair that Jess is even in the game.

July 18, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey IndigoPrince!! :) Welcome home! :) Nice blogging!

July 18, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

I think Ronnie will be middle of the pack. People want him gone, but people think of the physical threats a lot like Jessie, Russell and Natalie. Natalie wouldn't have such a target on her back if she wasn't so loud all the time.

Ronnie would be like the Jerry if he made it to say the top 4. They would get rid of somebody stronger because top 3 is a grueling process and wouldn't last.

July 18, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm back from dropping off DQTD. He started hinting that he may not be there but 30 minutes and maybe I should wait. I gave him 'the look' and he ran quickly from the car as he should have.

I have to share. On the way, I saw a restaurant sign. I will NOT be trying this place out, EVER!

"Barber Shop and Cafe" EWWWW!

Thanks for the RP tips Michigan and Carolyn. I'll try Carolyn's button first, and if not, then go find v10.

Love that first screencap of Jeff with his mouth wide open. You can imagine where my mind went.

Ronnie's lies will be his downfall and the sooner the better. Everyone knows he changed his vote to evict so it would be a tie. He's only watched since S8? BS! He's watched since S1 but he doesn't want them to know. Yes that would be a huge target on him. It will come out eventually to someone, and then the news will spread like Blue's legs.

Indigo, my prince! You can't hang? Can't take the all-nighters? You look like you could last forever. *evil grin*

OK, I picked up Quiznos and I need a feeding. Back soon.

:o)

July 18, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't get enough of Jeff and Jordan! They're so cute together. Love them! Jordan is so sweet and cute I just wanna hug her and squeeze. I could watch those two interact all day. So sweet and entertaining, even when they're not talking game.

July 18, 2009 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Cue said...

Looking at the polls, this is one of the first times that I apparently liked the group that the majority of BB fans don't (Evil Dick is the only other time I hated someone that the majority liked). I hated Jessie in his last season but my faves this year are Jessie, Russell, Natalie, Lydia & Kevin. Looks like people aren't liking them around here.

Laura's too full of herself, Ronnie doesn't know how to play the game (you don't play this hard in week 2), Michelle doesn't get any mention hardly, no opinion on Chima or Casey, and Jeff & Jordan have sucessfully played the roles of underdogs but haven't done anything to actually make me care about them.

My hopeful order of evictions:

Laura
Ronnie
Michelle
Jeff
Jordan
Chima
Casey
Lydia
Jessie
Kevin
Winner between Natalie & Russ

July 18, 2009 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Dineane said...

I'm loving Jeff & Jordan, and I generally don't like the showmances. My fellow Tarheel seems genuinely sweet. I'm not feeling embarrassed for her a bit. YAY!

July 18, 2009 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Gaytor I know you like Jeff's mouth their but all i will say is that he isn't as good as you would think. Well unless you have a fetish for rakes! And I do have one friend who loves a good raking....ouch.

July 18, 2009 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

how can you not tell time...ugh

July 18, 2009 at 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see Laura stay because I think she will try and change up the game. I don't want Jeff to go either but he has to start playing. If Russ is being honest now, I don't want him gone either. I did until last night. I think Russ will get Ronnie out as would Laura. I think once Ronnie is out things will change. Jess will start to panic. He paniced when he had to vote Bradan out.

July 18, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi All!

I just love Jordan. She is so funny explaining what confuses her on how to tell time.

I hate listening to them talk about leaving. Please let Jeff or Laura win.

I can't get over Lydia calling Laura a "whore" but no one calls her out on it & used what Braeden called her as one of the main reasons he should be evicted. Such hypocrisy!

July 18, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Hey all - Carolyn, still in that towel?
:)
I'll jump on the 'Jeff is so cute' bandwagon! I have a man-crush for sure!
I can't get enough of Jordan. Cutie piiiiiiiiie!

July 18, 2009 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Afternoon people!!

What day! Its so damn hot here and trying to get the house cleaned up took forever.

Was going to weed and get some yard work done but i'm afraid i'll melt out there right now. I know i'm such a wuss!

Was suppose to go pick out the flooring for the kitchen but i decided to send the old man to do it instead ( social anxieties are a little on the high side the last few days). Lord knows what i'll end up with in there as i swear he is color blind - but heres hoping its not too bad!

Here is a list of the ppl i'd like to see leave soon based on the bullying.

Russ
Nat
Lydia - i really wanted to like her this yr but i seriously can't because of her mouth.

I'm surprised Jessie isn't in that list - maybe he did a little growing up since the last time he was inthe house - time will tell.

Although i don't like the way some ppl are playing this game - its still just a game for me and i'm trying REALLY hard not to let it become personal. Unfortunatly Lydias nasty mouth is starting to get to me.

July 18, 2009 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

I am just sitting here smiling at Jordan, Jeff & Laura & their interaction. Laura & Jordan's socks crack me up!!! I used to wear socks like that all the time. Are they for the comp or just wearing silly socks?

July 18, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

ok, they just answered my ??? on the socks!

July 18, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with all of the showmances,I like the Jessie&Lydia showmance better.It's more entertaining.

July 18, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Here we go! Trivia! Looks like we probably have one POV ceremony about to happen. Results in about 3 hours? lol

July 18, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

I'm so glad Laura has finally found her voice. She was just so boring last week, but I think that was her plan. Well.. till she opened her mouth to Jessie in the HOH room. At least we know now she's not stupid. She just may be over thinking things a little too much.

July 18, 2009 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I don't understand why Russel is being lumped into the "bullies" category? Cause he has muscles? Cause he started some strategic fights? Cause he calls people out?

Natalie, Chima, and Lydia have been the most active bullies this season.

July 18, 2009 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

duh not POV ceremony... I'm jumping the gun.. POV competition :)

July 18, 2009 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Trivia means we shall know w/in a few hours if we shall be depressed or happy for the next day or so, lol!

~ Ryan ~

July 18, 2009 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Jordan may not be the brightest crayon in the box but i agree she sure is the cutest. She reminds me of a 5 yr old most of the time but not in a bad way.

July 18, 2009 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Waiting for a new "Top Post" before I start running my fingers again.

:o)

July 18, 2009 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Man, I hope Jeff or Laura win. Winning for them will help their spirits too.

July 18, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

i am seriously hoping ronnie, jessie (who should not be in there anyways...this isn't all stars!), natalie, kevin, chima, and lydia all go home sooner rather than later. they all annoy me beyond words. ronnie said he went to marshall university, which is where i live. i am so embarrassed by that! i don't really know if russell is trustworthy yet. he seemed to flip sides all at once and that is fishy to me. i personally think he's doing it so that he can use the good side to take ronnie out, but only time will tell. i think right now i am rooting for either casey or jordan to win the game.

July 18, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!! :)

You're gonna love it!

July 18, 2009 at 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Alisa said...

Genie-I was lumping Russ in with the bullies yesterday but when I thought back over the past week, it's been Nat, Chima, Lydia that are the true bullies. Russ' problem, and Jordan told him this last night in the SR, it just "seemed" like he was with them. Unfortunately you are judged by the company you keep. The house being this severely divided and Russ being on "that" side gave the illusion that he was a bully. His looks help, along with the clique mentality.

The first week, I couldn't stand Jordan's voice at all and was not interested in listening to another dumb blond but I was wrong about that too. LOL. I agree with Laura, she's just the cutest thing!

July 18, 2009 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I don't think I know any two other people who could be that adorable and not make me want to smack them upside the head. J and J really are sweet together.

I have to admit I was wrong about Jeff at first. He's a good egg. And I'm impressed that he hasn't pounced yet. I would have. That Jordan is one cute bubble head. She's the antithesis of my type (being female aside), but she could charm the pants of just about anyone, I think. She's like a damn baby bird.

July 18, 2009 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - Ditto!!

Alisa - I get him too. ;) You are not alone.

Everyone - There's a new top post. :) Come join us!!!

July 18, 2009 at 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to wonder what kind of message Ronnie thinks he is sending his students? The message of "You can't trust a word I say because if you see my lips move, you know I'm lying?" Or the message of "it's just a game, I'm not a liar?" I am beyond sick of him and Chima!!!

July 18, 2009 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Meadow'sMommy said...

Watching the live feeds for my 1st time ever (been addicted to BB since season 9)
Right now I'm kinda worried about Lydia.. her poor posture mankes me think that she may have Osteoporosis... Anybody else notice this or is it just me? I really liked her at 1st but now...not so much..but I wouldn't wish health problems on anyone...
Anyway
Wow these live feeds are great...worried though come Monday I don't know how I'm going to pull myself away to get any work done

July 18, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below