;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday Morning in the Big Brother 11 House - PoV Player Picking & Much More

New to BBDish? Please refresh this post periodically for new info as the morning progresses. :)

9:07am BBT

BB: Good Morning, Houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.

Cut to the screen on the left.

I can't wait to hear what the wake up music was, both for a clue about the PoV Comp and to see if we made an impact with our request on twitter yesterday. lol.

Where are my fishies, BB?

Anyhow... Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed watchers! You've got a big day ahead of you!!!

CUT TO:
9:23am BBT


The creatures are stirring... Most of them, anyhow.

Time for teeth brushing, rehashing last night's drinking binge and getting coherent.

Casey's already made time to study the wall... or was it just sleepy staring?

CUT TO:
9:29am BBT
Bathroom
Casey's Showering. Jeff's gargling. Jordan's washing her face. Laura's primping.

Laura: The main reason I don't wanna go home is I don't wanna hear everybody's stupid goodbye messages.

Casey: Have you had glasses all your life?
Jeff: No.. I gottem in highschool. I was looking to get that surgery this month... but I came here to this asylum instead... Holy f--k.. did someone put hotsauce in my contacts?
Laura: I wouldn't doubt it...
Jeff: Man...

***All is good. He's just had a momentary burning sensation. Happens to all of us.

Jeff relaxes back to take a nice look at Jordan. Love the look on his face for her...

9:44am
The women are all getting showered, dressed and made up pretty quickly today. BB likely told them to be camera ready but quick.

Kevin's showering.

Russell is still sleeping beauty...

Ronnie just came downstairs...

CUT TO:
946am BBT
Storage Room
Ronnie & Casey

Casey: Man, I do not know if I wanna play in this.
Ronnie: Yeah, sometimes you get pulled, then you see the game, and you're like... This is not for me.
Casey: How'd you sleep last night?
Ronnie: Better than the night before, that's for sure... then I was up all night, tossing and turning about who to nominate..
Casey: It'll eat at you, man. That's for sure.

***Last night, Ronnie gave Russell his HoH Beer and Russell got good and toasty... Kind gesture or attempt to mess with Russell's ability to perform in the PoV comp today?

10:03am BBT
All around the house, morning routines continue... Breakfasting, showering, primping, etc... Ronnie's staring at the memory wall.

10:04am BBT - Funkadoo new away screen on all 4...

10:15am BBT - 11 minutes later... They must be choosing who gets to play for PoV...

10:37am BBT - Still waiting...

10:38am BBT Feeds are back!!!!

Spa Room
Russell & Lydia are talking about Ronnie and all of his scheming...

Lydia: If you win HoH next week, then you make the game what you want... You have to understand, if you were a nerd your whole life, and suddenly you were in power...
Russell: It's like, when I won PoV, I didn't go around strutting... I told you, the way I play at a game, if I lose...
Lydia: You wanna lose playing... not being backdoored. Here's the thing with this game, you've gotta be constantly playing, or people start talking smack about you.. and people are deceiving and deceptive..
Russell: I just wanted a break last night.. I didn't wanna feel like I was in the house.

Russell's starving. He goes to the kitchen.

CUT TO:
Kitchen Counter
Laura & Jordan
10:43am BBT

Chatter...

**I'm going to find Ronnie...

CUT TO:
10:45am
Pool Room
Feed 3
Casey: Everybody's who's up there now playe din the last one..
Ronnie: That's why I was shocked I picked Russell... Lydia was in the last one. So were Jeff, Natalie and Russell. So Just me. I'm the only new player.

CUT TO:
10:46am BBT
Kitchen
Ronnie, Russell,

Ronnie: I still can't believe I picked your chip.
Russell: I told Natalie when you stuck your hand in the bag. He's gonna pick me. I knew it!
Laura: It's probably a weight-lifting competition.

Russell laughs. Laura compliments him on his glasses and asks if he wears them a lot at home. Russell says he wears them every day at work, because they make him look less threatening...

CUT TO:
10:48am BBT
Bathroom
Kevin, Lydia & Ronnie
Lydia: The only real wildcard is Casey... If he takes that f'ing whore off... You have to talk to him.. What are you gonna tell him?
Ronnie: If he wins, I'll tell him, you're in a little bit of a poor position in the house, and you might want to consider not sticking your neck out and leaving the noms as they are. I know Russell and Natalie wont use it. I'm not using it... Obviously, Laura and Jeff will if they win.

***OK.. We have 100 % Confirmation.

The players for the Power of Veto are:

Ronnie, Laura, Jeff, Russell, Natalie and Casey


After a brief speight of fishies...

CUT TO:
11:12am BBT
Spa Room
Laura & Jordan

Laura: Do not trust a word anyone says. Do not trust a word (Ronnie) says. Not a word. He's a liar and a manipulator.

Jordan mentions Lydia and Kevin.

Laura: Do not let them get to you. They're nothing. Nothing. And I don't mean people wise. I mean in this game. It's Ronnie and Jessie you need to worry about.
Jordan: I wonder about Ronnie... Just from last night it switched. Like, they want Ronnie out so bad.
Laura: No they don't.. That's just a cover in case I won veto...
Jordan: Jeez.. I don't think about all this stuff.
Laura: Yeah, butyou haven't followed the game for a long time. It's a amental game.
Jordan: Well, I'm not good at it.

Ronnie knocks and asks permission to come in.

Jordan: I always know it's you. You're the only person who knocks.
Ronnie: My mama taught me manners. (to Laura) You ready? I took the chance that Russell's name wouldn't come out of that bag, and it did. I shoulda just put him up. By doing it this way, it takes the heat off of you.. because no one knows or suspects anything..
Laura: I'm not even worried about it.
Ronnie: I feel bad now.
Laura: Either way, everything happens for a reason... I know one thing about this game that I wont tell anyone til I'm leaving.. I'll tell Jordan, as I'm walking out the door.. I have one more thing.. Maybe that's why I was put in this house... It's not worth it to me to be here.. all the fighting.

Ronnie: I didn't know Braden tried to kiss Lydia.. like day 2 or 3...
Jordan: You know Braden though.. ya never know what he's gonna do.
Laura: This has been the craziest 1st 2 weeks of big brother...
Ronnie: I'm sure people in the blogosphere are going crazy...

***You have no idea, Ronnie.

Laura: We'll talk.. If I lose... I'm gonna fight though.
Ronnie: ya never know. You could go to open the door and suddenly they announce a twist...

CUT TO:
11:30am BBT
Living Room
Lydia and Kevin

Lydia: But see, it's gonna be interesting for Natalie to have to chose Chima or Jessie...
Kevin: It has potential to be a great thing..
Lydia: Or a horrible thing... I wouldn't mind if Michele was able to get Natalie out.. Russell thinks Ronnie is.. Natalie's a threat too... Who's gonna nominate her?
Kevin: Michele.
Lydia: I think maybe Jeff or Jordan would..
Kevin: Just remember, Lydia, it's a game.. 90% of the time when there's a showmance... not saying your feelings aren't legitimate... but usually when there's a showmance...
Lydia: It bombs!!!

Kevin: Just be careful and very cautious.. but tha tthe same time, have fun and get close..

Lydia: Thank you, my fairy godmother... It doesn't help that Scrappy Doo is always lurking behind every corner... Like 3 times yesterday... we were all cozy and she's like c'mon guys, let's go here or there...

Lydia and Kevin tell production: There's white noise in the living room.. It's like a weird static from the TV...

Carolyn: Thank you, Lydia & Kevin. :)



CUT TO:
11:43am BBT
Spa Room
Ronnie & Jordan

Ronnie's explaining the game to Jordan... I'm really beginning to wonder if he's tapped her as his choice for final 2, because he believes he'll outplay her from start to finish and guarantee him the prize from the jury.

Apparently Natalie asked Dan really inappropriate questions during the comp yesterday, about the $$ and his personal relationships... Jordan and Ronnie were offended on his behalf.

Ronnie: I wonder if they showed a commercial at the end of the live show on Thursday saying tune in to see Dan on Sunday...

***lol. they sure did.

Laura re-enters @ 11:46am BBT.

BB: Jeff, please come to the Diary Room.
Ronnie: Oooh.. I bet I'm next.
Jordan: Then the veto comp?
Ronnie: Yep.

Jordan goes out. Ronnie asks Laura if she's actually a bikini model... She mentions that she does promotional modeling in shows that like the ones Casey hosts...

They chatter on about that for a while, then Laura tells Ronnie that she's been absolutely open about everything in this house, except for one thing, because she thinks it would piss one person off, but if she's gonna be leaving, she'll reveal the secret on her way out.

I wonder what it is... and I wonder if it has anything to do with Casey, his shows, and by extension, Jessie...

Gonna open an afternoon post now. Please refresh around 12:05pm BBT



















Permalink







88 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Carolyn! :)

Morning everyone!

Are you ready to see what new explosions will occur in the house?

Is Russel sincerely done with that catty group or is this a strategy because he knows he is in peril this week?

It will be interesting if he gets a chance to play in the POV and win it.

July 18, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn - you ROCK!! Thank you for drinking a venti quad latte just to bring us our fix on the BB updates!!

July 18, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 18, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Anonymous ~janinedesiree said...

Urgh, why do I have to leave in 2 hours. x(

Oh right, a kick butt concert.. lol.

Nothing HUGE can happen till I'm home on Sunday!!!

What was the twitter song request?

July 18, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, fellow BB addicts

First I saw this last night that made me laugh.

5:35pm BBT
IceBox

Everyone leaves Jeff and Jordan alone... He lays down next to her... At firs tit seems as if he's going to confort her, but he ends up complaining more than she is...

I know I'm easily assumed :)

Then this morning.

this Dishchick is currently typing to you dripping wet and in a towel, fresh from the shower.

You going for a Jordan look there Carolyn?

Yeah, Venus did the Ronnie Energizer Bunny. Love it.

Blue another hilarious play by play. The whole Irish accent stuff never got old for me. I was laughing my butt off.

It was nice to see all the HGs, well except for Ronnie, get out of the game play for a awhile and just have fun. Even those I love to hate were fun and funny at some point and is was nice.

Funniest thing was Ronnie hovering over the Michele/Nat talk though. Michele even busted him about the vote. Now that they are on to him he has to hope that everyone doesn't start getting along or he is toast. Doesn't work for his master plan.

Today will tell if anything really did change.

July 18, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning!!!! :)

The Twitter Song Request I made was "All we are saying is give peace a chance." ;)

July 18, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

janine - did you want me to publish that comment with your email?

July 18, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous ~janinedesiree said...

"lets get ready to rumble" seems more fitting.. lol.

July 18, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

Morning Carolyn! Morning everyone!
I was gone all day yesterday so I have a lot to catch up on. Hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday :)
As for Ronnie's real target?? well, it seems to me that Russell would be the biggest threat at this point so it would be smartest to get him out. But who knows. Dude is crazy with is scheming.

July 18, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Seems we have our own Energizer Bunny today... Carolyn. GURL!!! Slow down. I am doing my best to stay up to current comment section but you open a new one before I can hit enter. (I'm out of F5's again already. New ones should come in today.):-p~~

Ronnie worked a good ploy last night. He gave away his personal HoH beer and he drank root beer. He certainly made a friend with Russell on that one. Too bad Russell is really his target this week, but he certainly set a backup plan in motion with that in case the noms stay the same and he can't put up Russell.

:o)

July 18, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Anonymous C=Venus said...

Good morning everyone!

Yeooowee - what was that Russell explosion at Lydia about last nite??? I guess he's had it up to here with her but it sure came outta nowhere - at full blast, too! I thought it would be a good idea if he flipped to the other side but it "seems" to be happening so fast, I'm not sure that it's real. Plus, if he was gonna do that, I would have preferred him to do it on the DL so his team wouldn't know & be gobsmacked. Guess THAT cat's outta the bag. Unless it's an act.

Oh well, another exciting day at the BB house. I guess we'll all see what develops later.

Have a great Saturday, you guys. I'm gonna try to get some actual work done today. And maybe a chop or two, too, lol!

Hey Carolyn! You R O C K, woman! (((hugz))) CV

July 18, 2009 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

It's crazy to see everyone be normal for once, lol! I guess P O V Players will be picked soon, so we can only wait and see who will play today! Come on Laura!!

Would anyone else love to see Casey, Michelle & Jordan get picked to play in this P O V today? I know I would!

~ Ryan ~

July 18, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Genie! :) Ready, willing and waiting!! I hope he gets to play for PoV. I'd hate to see him truly backdoored... Here's hoping no hangover.

Good morning, Diane! :) Thank you! :) Hehehe - My Pleasure!

Good morning, Janine! :)

Good morning, MichiganMan :) lol'ing at my typonese? ;p re nekkid blogging.. a girls gotta do...

Good morning, Corey! :) I agree he's the biggest threat... I just hope he knows it.

Good morning, GayTor! :) Thanks for reminding me about the beer!!!

Good morning, C=Venus! :) You ROCK!!!! I wasn't tookeen on that explosion either, but I'm sure we'll learn the why of it in his DR. He's very EVel Dickish with his outbursts, in that they tend to come from a place of strategy, rather than a place of actual anger.


Good morning, MsFitz!!! :) Nice bloggin', lady!! :)

July 18, 2009 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Morning everyone!

Thanks for the great cap of Jeff's cute smile. I thought the same thing you did Carolyn!

July 18, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Ry!! :) Normal? Who's normal? How dare you insult the BB11 players that way. ;p

July 18, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Becky! :) He's So pretty, huh???

July 18, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Good Morning. Last night I didn't las long. Big Brother has me up all night being on the East Coast and last night I was just exhausted.

I went back and looked at everything but still a little confused.

Any new deals in the works? Or anybody now hating somebody in their own alliances?

July 18, 2009 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jeff is really smitten. And it's so cute! Jordan might not be the sharpest pencil crayon in the box but she is a sweetie. She is definitely out of her element in that shark tank.

July 18, 2009 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

janine - good! :) just wanted to make sure.

July 18, 2009 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Good Mornin Everyone!
I was readin everything from last nite... Blue u rawk lol!

POWER OF VETO! Whose gonna be chosen, whose gonna win.. stay tuned lol

July 18, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

OKay. I can do this!

Morning Diane! :)

Morning Janine! :)

Morning Michigan Man! :)

Morning Corey! :)

Morning RY!!! :)

Morning splendorous Gaytor! :)

Morning Becky! :)

Morning C=Venus! You chop goddess you! :)

July 18, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Carolyn, lol! How dare I believe there could be normalcy in that house. We all know that normalcy gets left outside the house the minute you walk in there, lol. Gotta go shopping now, see you all back here after the P O V players have been picked!

~ Ryan ~

July 18, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Umbeta! :) BB house can surely be exhausting! I'm glad I can turn it off! Imagine being in there?

July 18, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn, How long does it take to choose players?

July 18, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

The thing about the Russel blowup. I think that was frustration not anger. Lydia just happened to speak at the wrong time. He was so annoyed with the game and wanted to get his head out of it and in his mind she was trying to bring him back in and he snapped. I don't know about anyone else but I know I've had those moments where you just can't take it anymore. It wouldn't have mattered who said what the result would have been the same.

July 18, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning everyone :0)

Sorry i missed all the excitement yesterday but i'm glad i got to catch up this morning.

About internet dating - you meet a lot of yucks before you meet someone who isn't. I met my bf off of a dating site and we have been together over 4 yrs now.

Gonna be another busy day here but i'll try to get back in for peeks here and there.

Have a great day everyone!

July 18, 2009 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

I think strategically backdooring Russell is a good move. He is such a strong competitor both physically and mentally. Ronnie can't compete with him, even though he thinks he can.

July 18, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Now I'm up to speed, or up to something. We never know what. I've decided it was time to change the pic but couldn't find one I really liked so this one will do for now unless it looks like hell when this is posted.

I like the new "right back" graphic but would be better if it were animated. Cheap ass AGP. (I have to bitch about something or it wouldn't be me.)

Nothing to say really. I am hoping this will be a short "Right Back." Seriously, how long does it take for three people to grab wooden nickels out of a bag?

:o)

July 18, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

DQTD is trying to kill me. He set up our meds for the day and put his crazy pills in with my diabetes and pain meds.

If I die, I now have this written for all do see so he can't collect my insurance money. *giggle*

:o)

July 18, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Jesse's proposal to Jeff on the co-showmance alliance (Jeff/Jordan/Jesse/Lydia/Nat) last is kind of interesting. Since it's from Jesse it's probably a really bad idea but who knows, strangers things have happened in this game.

July 18, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, GaleLuvsBB!!! :)

Good morning, Umbeta!! :)

Good morning, Anon@10:23 Usually about 20-30 minutes.. sometimes longer.

Good morning, WendyLady33 Hurry back soon! :)

July 18, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - LOVE the new avatar!!!! Cute!!!

July 18, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Re: my new pic which I haven't seen because SOMEONE is slow at approving comments this am. :-p~~

Can you believe that this is what I see when I look at "The Man in the Mirror" ??? ... Muhahaha!

I vow to never again bring up a Michael Jackson reference. I'll leave that to tabloid TV who is on overkill still.

WoW. Feeds are back and Russell and Lydia are BFF again.

:o)

July 18, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

Hey, How do you get a job on this website?

July 18, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Michigan Man, when did that proposal happen? I missed it. It is a good idea but coming from Jessie I am not to sure.

July 18, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Carolyn! How are you?

I haven't been posting because I have been so busy with work and school I haven't even got to watch the feeds! Who should I be rooting for and why?

July 18, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Yeah Genie, if I was gone for a whole day I would be lost and get my stories confused again. LOL.

About internet dating, I dated a guy for 2 years from a Janet fan forum and we are still friends now. I don't regret it at all.

July 18, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

I knew Russel would make up to Lydia. Wasn't sure it would be that quick. Now everything is set back to zero.

July 18, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Gaytor you need to come to Vegas, you would be a star!

July 18, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thank you Carolyn. I could have worked on the color a bit, and I don't mean the dark roots on the wig.

And as usual, just as I grumble, you catch up. mea culpa.

I have to let DQTD at the keyboard for a bit. He needs to look up a bus schedule because I'm not leaving the house unless I decide to do a guest spot in a show tonight.

(DQTD actually no longer D's and I ain't Driving Miss Crazy.)

:o)

July 18, 2009 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Sounds like Russel is in the POV...

July 18, 2009 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Russ is one lucky mofo. I wish I could look good with or without a beard. With or without glasses. LOL.

July 18, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Morning Genie :)
You did it!!!!

July 18, 2009 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Jordan watches news? Really? She can't even tell time!

Haha, I'm just playing. I think she is fun to watch!

July 18, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn! Thank you. I just jumped right in this morning & started commenting on last night's report & didn't give proper greetings. I'm so glad you got to start your day off on the right foot!

Good morning, All my BB addict buddies!

Whew, what a crazy bunch of HG. I just got off the phone w/ my sister who is a BB watcher & BBAD. She works too much to get the feeds but she gets the scoop from me, actually what I get from our Queen of the Dish, & it was the most hilarious conversation. You would have thought we were going to win some $$$$ too. I even heard her husband ask, "What are you all talking about?"

I'm going to go work out & then I'll be back. Like you Carolyn, I decided on Wed. I have to keep up w/ the exercising to make it through this crazy BB season. Keeps the blood flowing while my head is spinning!!!

July 18, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I haven't caught Russell in glasses until now. WoW! He looks sexy in anything or nothing. And now he is talking about wearing them to work a lot, with his business suits because they look good. Ohhhhh MY! Business man fantasies... well not fantasies. If you have lived it is it still a fantasy? Let me change that to business man memories.

I'm on a Russell Love Feast today. (feAst was not a typo.)

OK, now I'M dripping. You decide from where.

:o)

July 18, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Oh, also had to say...I'm drooling over that picture of Jeff. Going to add it to my "Jeff Album". Yummy, yummy boy! Does this make me a Cougar for liking such a young man? Oh, who cares, a "girl" can dream, right?

July 18, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Bigdog said...

Heres hoping Russell doesn't win POV

July 18, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Stacey in Houston said...

Hi all, I haven't posted on here since last year but read this everyday! I was wondering if BB will be on at all on Sunday? They are going to be doing a tribute to Walter Cronkite and I am not sure how long it will be.....

July 18, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

good morning everyone, how are you all doing? I am ready to spend the day watching this crazy bunch!!!

July 18, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Pyke!!!! WOw!! It's so nice to see you!! :) boy, that's a loaded question.. i don't even know where to begin! But I'm very happy to see you!

Good morning, Thomas! :) Job, job? It's more of a volunteer thing... I *wish* I could afford to actually hire people!!!! Maybe if I win the lottery tonight...

July 18, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

oh no.. this is not good.. this is not not not good..
laura or jeff have to win or one of them is bye bye...
and uhm... why can lydia say whore in the house without being told anything about it?

July 18, 2009 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

HELLO EVERYONE....:)

Finally, the houseguest are actually talking to one another.

July 18, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

LOL. I know we dont get payed. How would I be able to Volunteer?

July 18, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

see why does Lydia have to go with the Fing wh*re comment? i dunno. I'm just not digging her at all. i thought i would too. hmmm...

July 18, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Umbeta look on the bright side. you're not locked in an asylum for the summer. ;)

Good morning, MsFitz QotD - lol. ;) yay, for exercise sanity!!! It doesn't make you a cougar, it confirms you have excellent vision and taste. ;)

Good morning, BigDogg! :) hehehe.. i cannot share that hope with you. ;)


Good morning, Stacey :) Welcome back!!!! Hmmm.. good question! I'll check my press releases... If tha tis the case and I can get it, I'll air it her eon the site.

Good morning, Jay!!! Doin' great here! :) How about you?

Good morning, Diane :) I agree. She's lovely.

July 18, 2009 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Esco said...

I dont think he's trying to backdoor Russ because he wouldn't have the votes to get him out.. Jeff wouldn't be able to vote so you have: Laura, Casey, Michelle, and Jordan. The other team has Natalie, Jessie, Kevin, Lydia, and Chima - that's 5 vs 4 unless they somehow got Chima to be on the other team again. But she hates them so I dont see that happening.

Laura or Jeff are going home this week :(

July 18, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, since DQTD seems to be plotting my demise, I think I'll set up BBDish Tip Jar as the secondary beneficiary. Then you could hire someone else to help.

I'd love to do that, but sorry, just a pipe dream for you. Oscar's Trust Fund would be 2nd. Notice I left out LolBlueBits GaYToR since we haven't made it to Maury and I still have big doubts. I haven't even seen a picture of him. Don't know if he looks like me. I don't trust Blue any farther than I can throw him. I think his next babydaddy will be the Pizza Delivery Boi.. or... or... or... or... and the list goes on. :-p~~

I'm considering taking pity on DQTD and driving him over to Dillard University. Bus schedules are hell on a week day. Saturdays suck rotten eggs. Only the tourist routes stay on schedule and frequent times.

:o)

July 18, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Becky aka mom aka tata! said...

Michigan Man, when did that proposal happen? I missed it. It is a good idea but coming from Jessie I am not to sure.

If you go to 3am I think. It was the last thing that happened before everyone finally went to bed. Jordan had just gone to bed and Jesse had woke Lydia back up and Jeff and Jesse and Lydia were in the green room. Jesse and Natalie had talked to Jeff earlier but this conversation kind of finalized it.

July 18, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Doing well, thanks. are you feeling better after your bike ride? also thanks for reminding me to get my bike the next time i go to FL to see my parents

July 18, 2009 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thomas :) Drop me a line at dishchicks at yahoo dot com

July 18, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Before I go. My sound issue is definitely with RealPlayer. GRRR Have I said today how much I despise RP, but what can I do?

When I turned off RP to get ready to Drive Miss Crazy I got a quick message that a sound device wasn't plugged in. It went away and came back quickly but I'm holding my breath until I turn Blue that I don't lose it again. I still have no idea what made it come back while I was sleeping.

Any suggestions? I'm on RP v11. Does anyone think going back to an earlier version might help? Would I still get the new improvements to BB if I do go back? Also wondering how I would find the v10.

I'll check back as soon as I return.

:o)

July 18, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Before I go. DQTD is starting to look at me with much impatience... pity... I've been giving him the same look about cleaning the kitchen.

Good morning everyone, each and every one of you. I'm not about to call out anyone because I would miss someone as I have said in days past. Just know my Good Morning is for YOU!

OK, I have to say a special good morning to Bama's Tush. Good Morning Bama's Tush

I didn't know your man is in Iraq. Hope he comes back home soon, but if you need relief, I'm not that far away. :-p~~

:o)

July 18, 2009 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Carolyn if I was next to Russ I would love to be locked in the Asylum. LOL.

July 18, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Anonymous madi said...

hello to everyone!

i gotta put out positive vibes so that jeff can win this damn veto! lol.

July 18, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Why didn't Laura have all this clarity when she made the dumb decision to force herself in all the drama?

I'm sorry, she had it made and could have floated through but she had to be a star of the show. She really needs to be evicted. For someone to have watched this show as much as she said she has, she made a dumb decision by backing Braden.

Laura giving advice to Jordan is ridiculous. Jordan and Jeff are going to make a deal with another couple in the house. Jessie or someone from that group are going to see the value of Jeff and Jordan votes and they are going to stick around.

July 18, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Elphaba Thropp said...

How can I get BBdish mobile updates? I'm going to be gone for a couple of days but I HAVE to know what's going on in the BB house at all times. lol

July 18, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Anonymous ~janinedesiree said...

And I'm off! Happy Dishing everyone! Hope to pop in tonight and catch up.

July 18, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning,Esco!!! :)

LOL, GayTor!!! hehehe... i accept! but i'd rather have you here!!! My suggestion for your sound issue - Use the Launch Link here on the blog!!

Jay :) MUCH better! Thank you!

Good morning, Bamaaa!!!

Good morning, Madi!!! :)



Good morning, Elphaba :) http://bbdish.mofuse.mobi :)

July 18, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn,

I sent the email. Thank You.

July 18, 2009 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good afternoon everyone!

Is Ronnie being serious about not watching BB until season 8? He said some of season 9 and watched all of season 10. He claims to have googled the rest of the information...

July 18, 2009 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Laura is one of the only voices of reason in the house right now. She even acknowledges her own game mistakes, and I respect the way she is taking things.

Go Laura!

July 18, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Aha! The truth comes out. So much for Ronnie being some huge BB fan. He has only watched since Season 8?

July 18, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Gaytor : I don't know if going back to RP v10 would fix your sound problems but you will have all features. I'm using v10 myself. Just Google it and you will see a archive link for v10.

July 18, 2009 at 11:36 AM  
Anonymous t said...

I thinkk my last comment came up as anon because I cliked enter and it entered without selecting the name box. Sorry

July 18, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

I would love to see outtakes from the Have/Have Not competition. Sounds like that thing was crazy.

I remember Kevin saying that they did a lots of takes because they weren't getting the right expressions.

July 18, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Thanks Michigan Man! See what I get for going to bed at 2 am!!!

July 18, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People have been making a lot of excuses for Natalie like, "She's young and she probably doesn't know any better." Wait until they find out her real age and realize that she really is just rude, ignorant and not very smart.

July 18, 2009 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

I'm back from shopping! Apparently it's time for the Rainer Cherries to be out in the stores and they are DELICIOUS!! You know I had to go and but 2 bundles of those, lol.

So...Natalie, Russell & Casey are the P O V players...BOO!! Sorry, but I want it to be in Laura's favor and not the NBK's favor. Oh well...win the P O V Laura!!

Hi everyone!

~ Ryan ~

July 18, 2009 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MichiganMan - I'm 90% sure he's just playing it down for them...

Good morning, Toni :) I think he's lying to them about that.

Ry - Yummmm!!! I love fresh cherries! :

July 18, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Elphaba Thropp said...

Good Morning to you Carolyn! :) Thank you so much for the link, you are a life saver! (But I bet you knew that already. ;))I don't really trust anyone but you to give me the BB mobile updates, you're the queen of all things Big Brother! Thanks again, have a good day.

July 18, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Laura's conversation with Ronnie is leading me to believe that she also knows someone in the house and I can't help but also think it is Casey...hmm.

I almost hope she goes home now just so we can hear what she tells Jordan...

July 18, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Curious about what Laura has to say.

And what do they re shoot during competitions. Do they ask the house guests to make certain faces so they can put them in after.

July 18, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this POV Competition is gonna be intense and crazy. The aftermath of the POV meeting if its used is gonna be even crazier. Where the hell is my boy Jessie? And OMG Russell looks so sexy with his glasses on.

July 18, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Ernest L Sewell, IV said...

START THE POV ALREADY! haha Such a wait! I'm anxious to see the results. I really hope Russell is back doored. He's no prize, and has even trashed Jessie (not that it's hard to do).

I'm trying to give Jeff a second chance. He's too dreamy to NOT have at least one chance, right?

July 18, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

LOL Jeff and Jordan have a sho-marriage more than a sho-mance.

July 18, 2009 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!!!!

July 18, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SICK OF THE FISHIES!!! lol

July 19, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below