;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Afternoon in the Big Brother House

Happy friday afternoon, dishers!!

While the HGs are all chillin' outside - tanning and chatting - make sure to tune in and listen to Big Brother Express Lunch on Superpass!!

One never knows what fun guests Chelsia and Missy are going to have on!!

It's a Superpass exclusive, so if you need to subscribe, just click the pic for the free trial.

Also, subscribers in the U.S., today's the 31st! Don't forget to take advantage of your $10 in free music for the month!!


CUT TO:

12:14pm BBT
Backyard
All HGs - lockdown.

Jeff's in the jacuzzi chatting with everyone on the couch: Russel, Chima and Michele. Jeff and Russell agree that BB amped up the game once it got down to the two of them...

Ronnie is still self-separating, sitting solo and silent...

Talk turns to how gross the challenges have been... Zits, Mud...

Jeff: This one was gross because everyone was barfing.
Chima: You guys didn't throw up though... I as feeling dizzy early on.
Russell: How many times did you throw up?
Chima: Like 10.

Jessie's on the couch too, next to Russell, but he's snoozing. On Russell's other side is Chima, and next to her is Michele. Sleeping next to Michele is Natalie. Jordan's still in the hammock.

The lock down was supposed to be 15 minutes, and they're beginning to whine about it going long. Michele says they all have to adjust their internal clocks to BB time.

Michele: My seat's wet. Russell, did you pee on the seat?

Chima laughs. Russell reiterates it was warm.


12:27pm BBT
Chillin... Jordan's relaxing on the hammock...


And Jeff's admiring her from the jacuzzi...

12:40pm BBT
They're still on lockdown and Russell's really gotta pee. He holds his mic to his mouth and tells production.

BB: Chima, Natalie, please put on your microphones.

Holding their mics to their lips..

Chima: Production, let us back in the house.
Russell: Can we please come back in. I really have to pee.

Fishies.

12:44pm BBT
We return to see everyone's gotten up, and they're moving back toward the house... but the door isn't open yet.

12:48pm BBT
The HGs are back in, and they've learned what America voted for the Have Nots to eat: Squid and Squash. Jessie is not happy. Russell is completely tickled...




CUT TO:
12:52pm BBT
HoH Room
Jeff & Russell

Russell: There are 2 things that are very important to me: my family and my religion. I'm Catholic. I don't pray around people. i don't push my religion on anyone, but it's important to me...

Ronnie's penchant for swearing to God, repeatedly, while lying, is really offensive to Russell.

Jeff: He's a proven liar. Why should you trust him again? It sucks that you have to clean up after them, but it is what it is...
Russell: People still like him..

**They're both amazed by this.

Russell: He's easy to get information out of, if you stroke his ego... He was on a nationally ranked debate team at not a podunk college...

Jeff counters that it doesn't matter, he's still a liar.

Russell: That's why I have no problem at all lying to his face.
Jeff: To me, fighting with him gives him credit. I'd rather just ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist... And to top it off, all those shirts he wears, saying he's a liar...

Russell continues on this track, and again guarantees Jeff his and Jordan's safety.

12:59pm BBT -

Russell broaches the idea of a partnership with Jeff.

Jeff says it sounds like an excellent idea to him.... Then Russell tells Jeff what his dad meant in the letter he sent... and it sounds like his dad was trying to hint to him to partner up with Jeff.

They agree that it needs to be a secret... and that if there are any issues between them, they need to work it out quietly and privately.

Russell: I don't think that anyone would suspect us.. and then at the end, we throw the cards in the air and play the game.

1:03pm BBT
Jessie knocks and comes in...

Russell: So yeah, everyone's on board with Ronnie and the whole thing...
Jessie: All the athletes are still here man.
Russell: Oh yeah.. all the way to the jury house.
Jessie: Let's just keep it that way. I'll be able to compete next week.. f'in bastards...

Jessie leaves.

Russell: I don't get his attitude.

Jeff says you can tell the most about a person by how they behave when they're on the bottom... That shows what kind of person you really are. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Russell and Jeff agree they're well matched in their outlooks on life.

CUT TO:
1:10pm BBT
HoH
Jeff & Russell cont'd

They're discussing who Russell should put up next to Ronnie... Jeff thinks it should be someone who would otherwise vote for Ronnie...

At the moment, Ronnie's sitting on the HoH landing. Russell says he sits there so he can hear what people are saying in the kitchen...

1:12pm BBT

Jeff leaves. Ronnie stands up, and Russell invites him in, asking what's on his mind.

Ronnie immediately recommends putting Kevin and Lydia on the block. He then proceeds to talk about Kevin's fake puking...

Ronnie: I don't know what your deal with is Jeff, but if it has anything to do with putting me up, I want you to know that when I was HoH, Jeff, Jordan, Casey and Laura were all chirping in my ear to put you up.
Russell: Did you ever say to them that you were going to put me up?
Ronnie: No, never.

Ronnie continues... Russell's allowing it...

Russell: What's the deal with you, Kevin and Lydia? Everyone's talking about it. It looks like you're a team.
Ronnie: No, absolutely not. I have no deals with them. It's always in the presence of everyone. I haven't had any private conversations with them.
Russell: What do you think of Michele?
Ronnie: I think Michele's trying really hard to repair bridges with me and Chima... I don't dislike her as much, but I don't trust her.
Russell: What'd you think about her holding up?
Ronnie: I thought that was amazing.
Russell: ..of Chima?
Ronnie: I love Chima. To me, Chima represents the consumate survivor...
Russell: Did you hear her story? (yes) What do you think of Jessie and Natalie together?
Ronnie: I like them, always have..

Russell is grilling Ronnie like a pro, but he's doing it so smoothly, Ronnie doesn't even realize it....

Russell: What do you think about Lydia?
Ronnie: I like her...
Russell: Cause she came up here and kinda threw you under the bus... She was up here...
Ronnie: She does that with every HoH... as soon as they're up here... I haven't talked game with her since week 2.
Russell:.. Casey?
Ronnie: He really doesn't embody an educator to me... (same speech about this as before, questioning Casey's moral fiber)

*** I can't wait for Ronnie to leave and Russell to put all this information to use.

Russell asks Ronnie about every single person... then the tshirts... then his letter...

Russell: You didn't say that your wife wold be so disappointed if you kept me in the house, because I;m such a bully?
Ronnie: No absolutely not. The only people who said that were Casey, Jeff, Laura and Jordan.
Russell: Man, this place is so confusing... Who do you think I should put up?
Ronnie: Lydia and Kevin... You and Jessie really stuck your necks out for me... Lydia, although I talk to her, she says such thingsa about you...

Watch this exchange on flashback, folks. It's very worth it.

Russell: So you think she's a bigger threat than Kevin?
Ronnie: She's more desperate. She's a scrapper. She's willing to do whatever it takes. She's like a powder keg... She's been bitching about you since you hit her in the head with a ball
Russell: It was an accident!! (tells the story)

Russell: This is the thing, if we put up Kevin and Lydia, we're splitting our votes...
Ronnie: Then put her up with Michele... or if one of them comes down, throw Michele up as the Renom...

***Zing!

Ronnie continues to say as much as possible to guarantee Lydia's up on the block, with either Kevin or Michele sitting next to her.

***Good luck with that.

As Ronnie leaves, Michele's on her way up the stairs...

CUT TO:
1:37pm BBT
HoH
Russell & Michele

Michele recommends Lydia and Kevin for nomination, as well. Michele tells Russell she has his back. Russell is telling Michele almost his whole conversation with Ronnie. They are talking about how much of a liar he is. Russell is telling Michele that Ronnie has been caught in many lies and does not trust him. Michele tells Russell he would have made sure someone wet out the back door.

Russell: If you always feel the guy is lying to you, then what's the use. If he is in the jury house, he will manipulate others. It's an ego issue. He thinks he's smarter than you. We're both never going to win money if he's in the jury house.
Michele: My sense is that you had a deal with Ronnie.
Russell: You are not anywhere on my list.

They are hinting at a final two alliance (**finally!)

Russell: I'm HOH this week obviously one of them is going to go home. Next week... Backdooring is not an option. I like to give someone a chance to fight. I like to fight honorably. I like to give everyone a fighting chance.

He is trying to figure out if he can trust Michele.

Russell: If you could vote one person out of the house who would you vote for.
Michele: If you don't have something up your sleeve, I would go for Ronnie.
Russell: You want Ronnie out? You would vote for him?
Michele: Absolutely!
Russell: He threw you under the bus. He wanted to backdoor you. He is worried that you're a fighter. There two things you don't do. Don't insult my g-d, my religion. Don't insult my family.


Russell is telling the details about what he overheard Ronnie saying to Lydia and Kevin in the Splish Splash room. That Ronnie swore on the bible to him when Russell asked him about what he said in the Splish Splash room. They agree they are safe with each other. And hug. On her way out, Michele throws a zinger.

Michele: I was roped into a fake alliance.
Russell: Who was it?

Russell asks her questions until he finds that it was Ronnie and Jessie spearheading the new alliance which included Chima and Natalie.

Michele: You were part of it or you're out.
Russell: Jessie? He wanted to railroad you out and he will again.

They part ways.

Kevin's turn.... Meanwhile Ronnie is grilling Michele outside. Spinning lies.

2:06 PM BBT
Hoh continued

Russell: This is your time. You do you want. Who do you suggest?
Kevin: I want to stick to the original groups of people
Russell: Who do you mean?
Kevin: The group that included Ronnie. Jessie. Natalie, Chima, myself. You knwo what was the name of the group with the guns,
Russell:Oh.
Kevin: We need to keeps things simple. But whatever decision you make as an HOH I would totally respect.
Russell: If you had to put two people, who would you put up?
Kevin: Ronnie & Michele.


Now, Russell is telling Kevin that the first person out of Ronnie's mouth to evict was Kevin. That RRonnie said that Kevin was leading the group to backdoor Russell.

Russell: So you never wanted to backdoor me?
Kevin: I never wanted to backdoor you, but I was in on discussions to do so. But everyone was overemotional.
Russell: Who?

Kevin is being vague and Russell says so. Russell asks him what Ronnie said to them that day in the Splish Splash room. If his name was mentioned. Kevin is being evasive again. He said that he was pulling a "Braden" and wasn't paying attention.

Russell insists: Was my name mentioned
Kevin: Probably, he was talking to Lydia and she was/is upset with you
Russell: I apologized to her about yelling at her. The thing is if I apologize to you, it's done. But if you don't want to hear my apology, say so,
Kevin: I spend a lot of my time with Lydia trying to talk her down. A lot of this stuff is not a big deal to me. Also, I was not part of the plan to backdoor you. Because when I am in the room, it's like somehow I am agreeing.
Russell: You probably think you're going up. Tell me why?
Kevin: Well your choices are limited.
Russell: I don't understand why people want to take out strong players? Wouldn't you want someone who is strong on your side?
Kevin: Well, in my mind, like in high school. I was the skinny gay guy still in the closet. I would surround myself by football players, and they would protect me and serve as a buffer. The reason I think people are coming after you, is because there are other strong people in this game.
Russell: Who are you partnered up with that's strong?
Kevin: I don't have a partner. I was focused on the group.
Russell: Can I be honest with you? Ronnie will spin any information. He made a very strong case for putting you up. You're floating around and you have a lot of information.
Kevin: I swear on my life and my boyfriend, I have never discussed putting up anyone with Ronnie. Because I knew any conversation had with him would be spun.

Russell repeats the Jury house theory about Ronnie.

Jordan busts in to tell them that it took 3 second for Ronnie to tell Michele her conversation with him. Russell politely asks Jordan to let them finish their conversation. She leaves. They make a promise not to put each other up. He tells him what he will say downstairs will prove that his word is golden.

Russell: Can I just say you saved yourself right now by telling me what was said. (Splish Splash Room with Ronnie)

He tells Kevin that he was also eavesdropping at the door.

(**Can you take a break Russell? Oh I guess not. Jordan's turn.)

2:31 PM BBT
HOH
Jordan & Russell

Jordan is going on about her fear that she will go up this week. She is worried that people will think the only reason she is safe that he and Jeff made a deal. (**and?) Russell tells her the deal which includes Ronnie being put up. Ronnie goes into his reasoning for wanting Ronnie out.

Jordan asks why Ronnie wasn't backdoored last week. Russell tells her it was in Jessie's interest to keep Ronnie. He goes over his Jury house theory with Jordan. They speculate on who the Mystery Player will be. Russell thinks it will be Ronnie because he ridiculed him that day.


Jordan
: He likes the backdoor. (**oh Jordan!) He will put up me or Jeff. He thinks I'm stupid.
Russell: I don't think you're dumb. What's going on downstairs.

Jordan does a breakdown where everyone is. Talk turns to the competition, and what they thought of it. Russell thinks Jeff is a "cool kid", and that Ronnie instigated the fight between them.

2: 51PM BBT

Lydia comes in.
Lydia: Is it okay if I jump in your bed? ( ......)

They chat non-game. Jordan offers to go, but Russell says it's okay.

Russell: Who's out there.
He wants to know where Ronnie is. He checks on spy cam.
Russell: So tell me what's going on downstairs.
Lydia: That you will probably put up me and Kevin because we are weak players.

Some chat.

Lydia: After you nominate me I have a nugget to tell you.
Russell: Why don't you tell me now.
Lydia: I'll tell you after you nominate.
Russell: What if that nugget will save you?

She doesn't want to talk in front of Jordan, so Jordan leaves.

Russell: So what's going on?
Lydia: You will put up me and Ronnie, or me and Kevin.
Russell: Who would you want to see up?
Lydia: Ronnie or Michele.
Russell: Pick one.

Lydia says that Ronnie & Michele are the same.

Lydia: It will be interesting to see who will stay with their clique.
Russell: So what's the nugget?

She is hinting that someone who thinks they are safe will put him up the minute they can. Russell wants to know who. Lydia tells him Jessie and Natalie. Lydia tells him she had to work overtime not to let Ronnie put Russell up.

Lydia: Natalie said that you constantly lie because you constantly flirt with Jordan to get Jeff mad.

Lydia is telling Russell that the minute he got this room he turned into a sweeter and "lovey" person. Russell doesn't tell Lydia he won't put her up, but that he doesn't want to go home. They speculate on whether Ronnie will be America's player. Lydia makes a pitch saying that if Ronnie is up on the block she will vote him out, but not if she is on the block. Lydia is telling him to put up people he doesn't mind seeing go. She is stronger pushing to put up Jessie or Natalie. He asks Lydia about each individual player.

If you had a choice who would you put up Ronnie, Chima, and Natalie
Really? She hasn't won anything.

Lydia slams Natalie.

Russell: So you have a deal with Jessie?
Lydia: I don't have a deal with anyone.

She is pushing hard for Jessie and Natalie. The proceeds to slightly nudge Kevin under the bus. Anyone but herself...

(**these conversations are fascinating and fast-moving. If don't have the feeds, what are you waiting for?)

Ronnie comes in. Talks about working out. He quickly leaves. Talk turns to America's player again. Russell seems to be convinced Ronnie has it.

BB Voice: Jessie. Please go to the Diary Room. (twice)

Lydia goes back to campaigning against Jessie and Natalie. She makes sure he knows that she listens to him, remembers all these details he has divulged about his life. She call Jessie and Natalie the "wonder twins". (***LOL)

Russell: So you don't like Ronnie either?
Lydia: In this game? No? He will f'ing win. He sits there and watches and lurks.

Lydia suggests that Russell show his soft side more. Also, to do a little naughtiness. He nixes that idea. He has his image to uphold. He won't do that on TV. He tries to get Lydia to s[ill her secrets. She says she does not have the authorization to talk about it. That it's something "bada$" because of the people involved. She asks him what he thinks about Chima. He says he cannot really trust her or read her. They talk about her alliance with Jessie. Tak turns to Natalie and how she acts around Jessie, and how she dresses.

Russell: She's running Jessie's show.
Lydia: They work off each other.
Russell: I wonder who would be the first one to challenge them
Lydia: Well you could be seriously, but I think it's a 90% chance.
Russell: This game is twisted.
Lydia: This is what I would do if I were you. I'm going to put two bad guys that I don't mind seeing go home. If one of them takes themselves home, then the other person goes. Backdooring doesn't always work. And now with this Mystery Power, Ronnie is trying to convince everyone he will get it, but that he won't.
Russell: But you talked game with Ronnie.
Lydia: He was there when I was doing the trashbags. He talked about you, Jeff, Jordan and Casey. It seemed that you and ronnie had something going on.
Russell: Did Ronnie say anything about me.
Lydia: That he didn't consider you an enemy because you had the b*lls to roast him to his face. But today he was convinced it would be me and you on the block.
Russell: Did he or anyone say that Russell bullies people in the house.
Lydia: Yeah he did. That you strongarm people.
Rusell: I didn't nominate anyone. Jessie got rid of two people in the house.
Lydia:You're a strong player. Ronnie feels threatened by that. You have all these qualities that Ronnie doesn't have.
Russell: Why does everyone want a winner gone instead of wanted to align with a winner?
Lydia: Because people are already teamed up in the game
Russell: I'm assuming you mean Jessie and Natalie
Lydia: You're a smart guy. People don't assume you will go after them, but if you do people will say you're a bada$$. I know this could be putting my own nail in my coffin.
Russell: I told you, I haven't made my decision. What do you think of Chima?
Lydia: Chima said she wants all the strong players in the game. Kevin told me to learn from Chima on how to work over men.
Russell: Why does he think that? Just because we talk doesn't mean anything.
Lydia: Well you guys cuddle. On the sofa she was in your lap.

Russell blows it off. Lydia tells him she watches peoples body language and facial expressions. She insists that she has never lied to him in this game.

Lydia: Chima did say she would go final two with Natalie. But if Natalie had a choice between Chima and Jessie. She would pick Jessie.
Russell: Do you think Jordan is playing Jeff
Lydia: Yes. She isn't as naive as she acts.
Russell: Really?
Lydia: She put Jeff's name in the hat ( She mocks Jordan.)
Russell: What do you think of Kevin
Lydia: He is level-headed and composed but he takes so much in. Kevin can read and predict human behavior very well.

Brief fishies, discussion over. Lydia leaves.

(***Russ take a BREAK!)

3:43PM BBT
Kitchen
Natalie, Chima, Ronnie & Jessie

They are mocking Laura while shoveling food. How they already forgot about her. (**Still talking about her aren't you?)

Jessie: I have never seen the next table.
Chima: You will this year.

3:53 PM BBT
HOH
Natalie, Jessie, Chima & Russell

Russell tells them what Lydia said. Outrage all around. Jessie is spearheading the attack. Chima is also very vocal. They are burying Lydia vociferously. Kevin too. They are now all talking at the same time. Too fast to type everything.

Chima: She is a bipolar dram queen who will s*ck your d*ck to get ahead.
Russell: Oh, she already offered.

Jessie's head is in his hands. Russell takes the opportunity to discuss Ronnie.
Natalie: I will vote Ronnie out.
Chima: I want Lydia out but I will vote how you want.
Russell tells them that Ronnie wanted Chima on the block. CHima is outraged. Natalie wants to confront Lydia. Russell is getting all his ducks in a row. He says he has the votes to evict Ronnie. Even Michele. The others are surprised. Russell defends Michele. Jessie mentions for the 378405th time that he never go that far last year...

Ronnie comes in. Chima leaves to go to DR. (**10 minutes after she was called)

Ronnie: I want Lydia out of this frikken house.
Russell: You and everyone else in this house.
Ronnie: She comes and says, Ronnie I have a bad feeling. I think you and I are going to go up. She says I get why people want to put you up. but not me. I'm a sucky player. Here we go floating strategy #12.

Jessie tells him to close the door and put on the headphones, and chill. Natalie is reiterating that Lydia was pushing to backdoor him. Russell cuts her off because he needs a break. (***Thanks Russ! So do I!)

4:10 PM BBT
Bathroom
Lydia & Jordan

Talking about how Ronnie approached Jordan to bury the hatchet and that they hope Ronnie isn't the Mystery Player, as they primp.




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7










Permalink







124 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Cool ~ SheBot is on with Chelsia!

July 31, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Shelia is on Express Lunch! She wants Jeff too, of course.

July 31, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Wendylady, I looked at the link and that falls right in line with last season when Michelle won HOH.

July 31, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Has anyone seen on cbs.com that you can call in messages for the HGs?

July 31, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Tarheel~Teresa said...

Good morning/afternoon Dishers!

I wonder why didn't they show footage of the Margarita party Casey opted to Win for everyone. That part of the competition was highlighted to show he won it for them, but we didn't get to see any of it.
Anyone else curious?

July 31, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Michelle - not sure if its wake up calls or not but either way its a great way to keep the viewers involved!

July 31, 2009 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Thank you everyone for the egg tip.
I thought milk was the trick, but my mother said "ew no way!"

July 31, 2009 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

If that number was an 800 number I would so call and yell at Jessie and Nat. Jessie, get over your self, American does hate your whiny attitude. Nat, take a shower.

Russel into mic "hey a gotta pee"

July 31, 2009 at 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Katie in UT said...

Look how Natalie is sleeping propped against the arm of the outside couch..that can not be comfortable...I think she just wants to be near jessie...I don't think she'll have a boyfriend when this show is over...

July 31, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Tarheel~Teresa

Considering how that went over. I'm not surprised they didn't show the Margarita party. That would not have been good tv LOL There was no way they could even edit it to look like anything but what it was.

July 31, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

To: Tarheel~Teresa

I'm thinking the reason they didn't show any footage of the margarita party is because it sucked!! No one was having any kind of fun because even though they all wanted to pretend like they didn't...they all had a good idea that Casey was going to be going up as the replacement nominee and they were all feeling guilty. They had all spoken to Jessie and he made it known that he wasn't going to be putting Ronnie up like they had all talked about. What makes me ma is that Lydia and Kevin knew for sure Casey was going to go up and I don't understand why they didn't let him know that so he would really have tried to win POV. It would have been interesting to see who he would have put up against Jordan since he couldn't put Jeff up. It would have been awesome if Casey won POV...took Jordan off the block...then who would have Jessie put up for nomination? I wonder if he would have put Ronnie up...what do you guys think?

July 31, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

My oh my the tanner Jeff gets the tastier he becomes!

July 31, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russell asking to go inside probably worked because they don't want to clean up after him again!!

July 31, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Afternoon all you wonderful Dishers! Thanks to all who put so much work into last night!

July 31, 2009 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Poor Russel he's pacing now.

Think I saw Russel running to the bathroom on the monitor in the We'll Be Right Back room LOL

July 31, 2009 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Carolyn & fellow bloggers!! I had ablast last nite!!

I think Ronnie is segregating himself to give the illuision of "poor pityful me" in hope of get america's vote. If he only knew how much he is disliked! UGH!!

I think Jordan & Jeff could be the 1st BB wedding! They are just the sweetest things!

HanHaysMom

July 31, 2009 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Is any one else confused as to why BB gave the HG's sneakers? That comp had nothing to do with sneakers making it fair?!?!? Makes you go hmmmmmm! Well, guess it makes ME go hmmmmmmm!

July 31, 2009 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

They got squid and squash. Jessie complaining again.

July 31, 2009 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

omgawd squash and squid yesssssssssssssssssss!
yes yes yessssssss!!!!!!!!

July 31, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Tarheel~Teresa said...

I completely understand, the "party" sucked, I feel cheated for the TV's only because they would have seen the houseguest's deceit.
I just wanted the TV only's to see how the whole house was in on the Casey Nomination.
I loved the show and overall edit, I just wish they could have shown a little of it, so America could have seen the way it was/was not appreciated lol

July 31, 2009 at 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Vicki said...

I think it would be great if Russell put up Ronnie and Jessie, Jessie as a pawn (yeah right). That way if Jessie wins POV, then put up Gnat, then either Ronnie is gone or Gnat is.....And if Ronnie or Jessie dosent win POV then dont use it......I bet Russell could get the votes to get rid of Jessie. Either way 1 of those 3 would be gone Vicki

July 31, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russ needs to nom Ron and someone like Jess or nat to insure Ron goes home. If he puts up Lyd or Kev, Ron will stay

July 31, 2009 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger nolegs41 said...

To Michelle, I think if Casey would have won the POV, and taken Jordan down, Michelle would have been evicted.

Boquida, No mssg. yet.

July 31, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff and Russ are now partners. Hope this works out well for Jeff and Jordan

July 31, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger ninaroxx74 said...

OMG YES sorry I put in caps but yes Russell and Jeff....

July 31, 2009 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Jessie didn't seem to like seeing Jeff up in HOH with Russell. Ha ha ha!

July 31, 2009 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

Wendy.....Yes he does!
I started to put something else really goofy but decided Sweet Carolyn might not post it! lmaoooo

July 31, 2009 at 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hummmmmm....hoping that Jeff is not trusting the devil. Maybe this will work w/him & Jeff.

HanHaysMom

July 31, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Anonymous MG said...

Yea for the HGA!!!

Russell has finally seen the light!!

But, let's not forget to vote for Jeff. If you can comment you can vote.

Jeff all the way!!!

July 31, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Jesse and Natalie are complaining sooo much! They got their squash and squid - hee, hee!

July 31, 2009 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Watch out for Chima. If she can go a couple of weeks without an outburst, she's going to be a factor in the game.

July 31, 2009 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Kscooter - tried to keep my comment clean too!

July 31, 2009 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Squid and squash made it! Yayayayayaya!!!! I'm so dying to see someone trying to eat squid cause if its not cooked just right its like trying to eat a rubber band! I was born in Nova Scotia so i was forced to eat fishy crap - yucky!! I don't eat things that swim around in their own poop.

July 31, 2009 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Dig the hole deeper Ronnie.

July 31, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Ronnie is so lying to Russell - Ronnie DID want to backdoor Russell! What a stinker! (I was trying to not call me any worse names)

July 31, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

No matter how much Ronnie tries gain sympathy for votes, he will never win AV. it's way too late. He will really be disappointed tomorrow because He thinks the voting is only 24 hrs and expects to hear something by the veto. I think Russell should not put Lydia up against Ronnie. It has to be someone everyone will want to stay. I'm not sure Lydia will get the. Also, I wonder if Chima was lying when she told Ronnie he would have her vote. I'm so nervous anout this week. Until I know Jeff has the power, I will worry!

July 31, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Was just watching Inside Dish and I have my first psychoanalysis of the season (this is my favorite personal BB game, but we got to get to know them first). Soon I will start diagnosing, but today I will just make an observation. Starting off slow and easing in.

Casey and several others have mentioned they thought Michele was emotionally unstable. I have found that interesting every time it was said because I haven't seen it at all. But no one has said it in meanness exactly (like the way they mock Chima or Lydia for instance), so I have a tendency to believe they are seeing something I'm not.

But I got to thinking about who she is in the real world. She's a neuroscientist, which means she spends her life examining the way the brain works. She figures out how the brain works, methodically, and scientifically. This is a woman who is very interested in control (I'm not saying she's controlling, I'm saying control is something that interests her).

She has spent the greater part of her life making sense out of things that seem like chaos. The BB house is chaos that can not be made sense of. You can't formulate a theory, then test it, and retest it, and demonstrate results in BB. It's all chaos all the time.

I don't think she is emotionally unstable, I think she may be the most emotionally stable person in the house. On the flip side, that may make her the most prone to being affected by the instability of the house and the people in it. She very well may be the least crazy to go in, and the most crazy on the way out.

Thoughts?

July 31, 2009 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Jeff and Rusell together...I hope it's a good thing. Hopefully Russell has considered that Jeff has a shot at the special power and is setting up Ronnie for the fall, per Jeff, and hopes that Jeff leaves things as is and takes Jessie out next week.

Wasn't it Russell who said: Keep your friends close and Gaytor closer?

July 31, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Listen to Ronnie spin a web or Jessie and Natalie? I think I will take a nap.

July 31, 2009 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Oac - Gaytor will LOVE that comment!

July 31, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does Ronnie say the word "absolutely" a lot?

July 31, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone know if there is still something wrong with the America's Vote page? When I try to vote it doesn't show any options to select who you want to vote for. When I click the green Vote Now button it takes me to a page that says "Thanks for voting". I wonder who those votes are going to????

July 31, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Did they throw all the squid out?

If so, they are idiots.

I love calimari.

July 31, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Lam-Orly said...

This seems to be the most game play I've ever seen Michele take part in, with Russell upstairs.

Good. Thats nice. I was really getting annoyed she is SO quiet.

July 31, 2009 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Lam-Orly said...

Hey quick Q: How do you get the other cams previews at the bottom? All of mine are just black boxes with a picture of a security camera.

*chinscratch*

July 31, 2009 at 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

I completely agree with you Jane. I wasn't sure about her when she went over to Jessie's side but then when I saw that DR the other night I knew she was playing the game as good or better than any of them.

I think she will be fine really. She seems stable as far as I can tell. She has quirks and kinks for sure but I think that is healthy.

July 31, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Tweedle Dee and Tweddle DumbA$$ are back (roofers) so i'll be back shortly. Told them i would really like them not to disrespect my yard this go around.

July 31, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Debbie from So Cal said...

Jane,

Very interesting comments on Michelle. I've felt she's the most uncomfortable HG this season, and your insights make me understand why that may be.

July 31, 2009 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

I want whatever squid they dont want! I love Calamarie toooooooo!

Russell is doing an awesome job in HOH! Im almost liking him!

July 31, 2009 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

I'm sorrrrrry, but if I was HOH, there is no way on God's green earth that I would let anyone else sleep in my bed....especially if that hadn't showered in days....yuck yuck yuck.

July 31, 2009 at 1:56 PM  
Anonymous RhondaM said...

I think they threw out all the squid and most of the squash!

I love acorn squash cut in half and baked with butter and brown sugar. Yum!

And if you cook squid for 2 min, it's perfect, any longer and its rubbery.

So here's hoping Ronnie goes home on Thursday!

July 31, 2009 at 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Don't worry Russel. Ronnie is not getting the secret magical prize.

July 31, 2009 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger Maniac Rose said...

Don't forget...Jeff..hehehe..will be able to change the noms...with the secrety pov..so this really will be a surprise week for us all.

July 31, 2009 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane - loved your piece.

Everyone - I'm taking a break to go cycling. :) Genie has taken over this post. :) I'll be back in a little while...

For those of you having trouble voting in America's Choice, maybe try clearing your cache???

I dunno...

Also...


Here's the phone call-in info from CBS

The HGs could use some advice and this is your chance to give it to them! Call the number below and give them your two cents -- from wardrobe to hygiene tips, your advice can have an impact, make them laugh, or just get under their skin. So be creative and your message could be played in the house and even air as part of the show!

Call 1-323-386-2350

Leave your message anytime until August 2, 2009 at 11:59pm PT.

July 31, 2009 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger nolegs41 said...

Jesse is so whinny! America voted to give him calamari, and he bitches. LOL

July 31, 2009 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

One thing I've noticed the last few weeks with these HOH talks is that Chima is never mentioned as a possible nominee. Amazing really.

Listening to Russell and Michele talk right now and I hope he can trust her. I still don't really know where her head is at. I want to like Michele but I so far I just don't.

July 31, 2009 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

buncha idiots for throwing out all the squid ...

ok, i'm out. :) cya soon!

July 31, 2009 at 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

The funny thing is if you go back and watch the Ronnie, Lydia and Kevin convo. the things that Ronnie said against his own team was before the guys got there. He didn't actually say what Russel thinks he said when Russel and Casey were standing there but Russel will throw him out for it. I love it.

July 31, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Just a bit more on my Michele theory. I'm saying she's stable, but yes, she's also weird. She's socially awkward and geeky. She's a lab scientist, she works in a white coat with rats all day. She's "band camp" girl and basically a walking brain. But I think she's psychologically stable - healthy, her quirkiness notwithstanding.

Ironically, her quirkiness is what will save her in the game, I think. If she wasn't odd, she wouldn't be able to hide her brain as well.

July 31, 2009 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Russell needs to nominate Lydia and Ronnie and have the option to use Kevin as a replacement.

Kevin offers nothing to the game. He can't be straight with Russell and Russell knows he's lying.

July 31, 2009 at 2:18 PM  
Anonymous mare said...

Jane,
I agree with you about michelle..she is smart/book smart.
Trying to make sence out of group dynamics in the situation she is in; BB house/,is probably very hard on her.

She has spent her life studing and learning the funtions of the brain, very impressive stuff.

For her to now be in the BB/house most be very hard. She is holding her own though, and keeping up pretty good with the inter-actions of the scheming and ass kissing and backstabbing, etc etc...mare in NY..... that girl has had a book in her hand sence she was born there is nothing wrong with her, ppl make me sick making fun of her and dare saying she crazy! b/c she is SMART..ppl are just so dumb that noone respects a person who has worked so hard/ opps but I GUESS THEY DON"T KNOW..HAHA

July 31, 2009 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Dayum, Carolyn, you should write erotica, girl you get me all kinds of steamed up when you write about our J&J! Really, girl, I admire your skills, from the bottom of my heart, and it's no wonder 10 million people keep coming. :)

July 31, 2009 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Janeen said...

I'm impressed by Russell and I'm so loving him right now. I really hope he is going to get Ronnie out :)

July 31, 2009 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Afternoon Genie! Thanks for taking over while Carolyn goes and gets some exercise/fresh air!

July 31, 2009 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hi Everyone! I'm updating for a bit and it's nonstop HOH talks. I will get to the comments ASAP! :)

July 31, 2009 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

RhondaM - Your squash dish sounds delicious. What temperature would one use and how long should it bake?

Wendy Lady - If you need help burying a couple of bodies, let me know. Accidents do happen.

Hi Genie! Am sending huge and borderline appropriate hugs.

Carolyn said we should try clearing our cache? Should I call my proctologist?

July 31, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Oac - i'm hiding out in the office here and letting the bf handle them cause i'm fuming over it all and my fuse is way short.

July 31, 2009 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Jane: I completely agree with your take and personal analysis of Michele! Nothing has suggested to me that she is an unstable person, just highly analytical and probably a person of higher intellect and I.Q than the rest of the HG's.

July 31, 2009 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

jluvsturtles - Did you see my reply to your Montana question? I'm thinking I hit the ground between posts the other day.

July 31, 2009 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Blue - Does the X after Blue in your screen name mean you are x-rated?

July 31, 2009 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Joleen said...

I think Jessie wants everyone to think he is so religious by praying all the time in front of the camera and then he wants to give everyone the kiss of death and wishes all the bad stuff on everyone. He said it was not fair for him to be on slop and did not care whether the other people had to be on it every week. Russell said Jordan was just trying to be fair by taking the brains out and he thought they should be on it again, I really dislike him and do not think he has a very good comand of the english language by using the F bomb every other word. sleeping with Lydia and then running her down when she is not around and acting like he is with Natalie, the biggest non truth teller in the house,happy slop week to both of them.

July 31, 2009 at 2:54 PM  
Anonymous RhondaM said...

oacdycsf - 350 for about 20-30 min, or until tender and golden bubbly.

Oh, these conversations in HOH are interesting. Russell is one smart cookie!

July 31, 2009 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Genie! Thanks for being here!

Wendy, LOL at the roofer comment!

OAC, LOL at 1:29!

Happy to see everyone today :)

July 31, 2009 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Lisa, I'm worrying too, until Jeff has the power!

July 31, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Oh Jordan.... *He likes the backdoor*

July 31, 2009 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger dabugd said...

I think that Michelle is finally coming out of her shell ... possibly she doesn't feel threatened. If she would team up with Jeff, Jordan and Russell, they would make an awesome team.

July 31, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is the the nomination ceremony?

July 31, 2009 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Genie - You are doing a great job! I'm sure they Hgs are keeping you hopping with all the conversations.

Looks like roof maybe be fixed - fingerscrossed it is this time!

July 31, 2009 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO@Oac!!!

No, the X is because I'm a generation X-er.

July 31, 2009 at 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats the number to text your vote?

July 31, 2009 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger bisou_bisou said...

Good Afternoon BBDish Friends !

I'm digging HOH Russell. He's much more calm, obvs because he knows he's safe. However he's doing a good job so far, considering he hasn't really had to do anything. As far as nominations go, I think the smartest decision would be putting Ronnie up with a fellow athlete/Chima. Which would guarantee Ronnie's departure. Because they wouldn't have the numbers to keep him considering he'd be up with a member of his alliance.

..just a thought

I hope everyone is having a beautiful friday so far !

July 31, 2009 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Genie wrote
Lydia suggests that Russell show his soft side more. Also, to do a little naughtiness. He nixes that idea. He has his image to uphold. He won't do that on TV.


Are you kidding me? He peed on himself!

July 31, 2009 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Russell is making good use of his HoH interogations. He's learning a lot about the honesty of each person.

July 31, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

OAC - yes, good ol Great Falls :)
I love that the high school had such a long name!

We went to the Charles M Russell museum all the time, pretty awesome.

July 31, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Poor Russell will never live the pee jokes down, esp from his bros back home! LOL

July 31, 2009 at 3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please Russ, put Jessie up with Ronnie. Then we viewers win regardless.

July 31, 2009 at 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Kendall said...

What do you mean Lydia asks for a little naughtiness? Is she propositioning Russell? Is this her strategy? This is so disappointing on so many levels!

July 31, 2009 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Greg said...

Carolyn,

I bought the feeds...but how do i redeem the $10 in free music? I can't figure it out.

Please help.

July 31, 2009 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Well, I was having high hopes for Russell but I am starting to doubt him in the conversation w/ Lydia.
I hope he is just giving her bs.
Especially what he & she said about Jordan playing Jeff. And, saying she has a boyfriend back home. Lydia said she was seeing someone. Well, who the heck in the age group might not have been seeing someone? It doesn't mean it was a serious relationship. They make such a big deal about Jordan putting Jeff's name in the hat. Jordan is all about being fair but they see it as a bad thing to Jeff. Which if Jordan had thought about it, it didn't make sense since he just hung up there for 4 hours. Jordan is damned if she does & damned if she doesn't. Cuz, if she had purposely left it out someone (Natalie or Jessie) would have cried foul.

July 31, 2009 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I think Russell is doing a great job so far as HOH. I can't wait to see who he ultimately nominates. I hope he sticks to his work about Ronnie. As for the other person, I think it needs to be someone who would give Ronnie a vote and someone people want to keep, so it insures Ronnie goes. Of course, if Jeff wins AC, we dont have to worry. A Jeff, Jordan, Russ, and Michelle team would be great.

July 31, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

MsFitz - I think he is giving them rope to see if they will hang themselves.

Stepping away for 5 minutes so I don't pull a Russell :)

July 31, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Is it just me, or has anyone else notice that nobody uses the word "alliance" this season? They talk about "deals" or teams but I dont think they ever said "alliance". Just an observation

July 31, 2009 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Kirche said...

All I can say is that for once it was fun to watch Jessie and Natalie squirm. Natalie is complaining and she has a slop pass. Jessie was bitching about the people behind the walls. I really don't care who wins anymore. Well, as long as it's not Jessie (un-funny), Natalie (her confidence that she is going to win the whole thing makes me puke in my mouth) or Ronnie (because I can't stand his voice or lurking).

July 31, 2009 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

It's been so funny today listening to everyone try to kiss Russell's butt!!!!!!!! This is always one of the highlights of the week!!!

July 31, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I've caught up on the blog but now running late and don't have time to read this comment section until I get home tonight.

WoW, there will be so much to read by then but I will be alone I'm sure so I will be feeding, typing and reading. Another show night.

Umbeta, Happy Birthday HotStuff. I want to spank you but no time, I'll do it before the night is over though. Get ready.

Syn, still waiting for you to show your squash. :-p~~ (is that a hint of comments to come? Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell.)

Carolyn my Carolyn. Fantastic coverage of the day's events.

Love and peace to all. GaYToR OUT!

:o)

July 31, 2009 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Russell is impressing the hell out of me. I continue to wonder about the secret message from his dad.

RhondaM - Many thanks! I’m no cook, but I think I can manage this recipe.

Wendy - I got my fingers crossed for you.

Blue - OK, if you say so. I’m not being skeptical…really…I’m not one bit skeptical…well, maybe a tiny bit.

Jluvs - I would love to pay a visit to the Big Sky Country.

July 31, 2009 at 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

It's true that Lydia and Kevin wanted Russel out but so did Chima. She better hope that doesn't get back to him. Once Nat went tearing off downstairs Chima was all for the fact that they should have got Russel. She may have changed her mind but she is not clean in this thing.

July 31, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Janeen said...

Russell, wow, he's goooood!

July 31, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger Filis said...

Lam-Orly:
If you click on 'HIGH', you'll be able to see the little pictures on the bottom of the real player.

July 31, 2009 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'm about to recreate the scene in the Exorcist, Spinning head!

July 31, 2009 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

OMG if Russ puts Lydia up with Ronnie - they might just send Lydia home! He needs to put up Nat/Jessie or Chima against Ronnie. Kevin and Michelle are up in the air - they could be swayed/bullied to vote either way.

July 31, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Kind of funny that Ronnie isn't asking who is going up against Lydia. Little does he know. He assumes it's Kevin or Michele.

July 31, 2009 at 4:11 PM  
Anonymous madi said...

carolyn-i was wondering if you know what happened to lessas site? ive been trying to go there and it doesnt seem to be working. i was wondering if it was just my computer or everyone elses too. thanx.

July 31, 2009 at 4:11 PM  
Anonymous sarah said...

i actually think that ronnie is for sure going home. lydia has jeff, jordan, michele, and kevins vote. i highly doubt michele would keep him unless russ changes his mind.

July 31, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Hey Dishers!!!!

God I LOVE this damn site! LOL I have my spots I go to like a damned addict, and this is so one of them!

I never said this before, so I wanted to point out that one the the big reasons why I losve this joing, is aside from thr brilliant blogging (hello!) I REALLY enjoy you dihsers, seriously.

I know this group of people don't know me all that well, but those that do know I sometimes forget to point out the "good", and I enjoy this comment section outta you cats as much as the actual blog.....

Just seem like a decent, level-headed, non full of *beep* cats for a change, and even when we completely disagree with one another's opinions, we handle ourselves with an ounce of class, who the hell knew this could happen?!??! LOL

Anyway, just wanted to mention it. Hell, it's not everyday I have something nice to say and this this joint is a hell of a nice place to come check out daily and a TOTAL contrast of my evelsden blog, so shoot, mama has to let somethin' "nice" slip from these lips time to time :-)

And for those who DO know me, it's ok heffas, I haven't hauled off and lost my mind, just no need to be nasty when there's no reason! LOL I save that for my blog!

Much love you guys
EA

July 31, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Jeff doesn't have to use the special thingy this week so he can save it for next week if he needs to save himself or Jordan

July 31, 2009 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Genie - vociferously - great word!!! I had to google it myself :P

July 31, 2009 at 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No matter what Russell eventually decides to do I just love, love, LOVE how he's holding court. He's by himself, one-on-one, getting all the info he needs to make an informed decision. This is the type of HoH who gets things done!

July 31, 2009 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Made my call for advice to the HG's.

I suggested that as soon as Jessie leave the house he get a dictionary and look up the meaning of platonic.

Would love to have him have to explain that one to everyone else!

July 31, 2009 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Coco-nutt said...

Evening all!! Thank you Caro and Genie for all of your hard work last night, ya'll are awesome!

I'm loving Russell's interrogations! He's doing a great job getting enough info from each player and passing out the perfect about back to get what he wants from others. I hope he makes big moves this week that redefines the line in the sand. With any luck this will be a great HOH for us to watch!!

July 31, 2009 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

There goes the mob - mobbing Russell. I hope he makes the right decisions for himself. I think he is trying to be fair. I am so over the "Wonder Twins", I like Jessie and Mini-Me better though.

July 31, 2009 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Wendy - LOL! That's my teacher thang coming out!

July 31, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
Anonymous JV said...

Is it only me or have jeff and jordan kept away from each other today. Its like they kissed and now they are trying to keep distance to stop it from happening again. So sad :(

July 31, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

I will say, Lydia has a very versatile hair cut. Seems she can do pretty much anything with it.

July 31, 2009 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Everyone! :)

*** New Top Post!!

July 31, 2009 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Finally back and can sit for a bit. Got the Bf all packed and out the door (yayaya i get the whole bed to myself - well the dog and cats too.)

Genie - wonderful job as always and ty for it!

ltcmek - LOL loved the advice!

Got my chicken pot pie ala costcos style cooking and i'm ready to enjoy the evening!

July 31, 2009 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Static Beth said...

Go Jeff!

I keep voting over and over again.

I love listening to Russell talk to each HG. I hope he REALLY wants Ronnie out and he's not just saying that.

We know at least if Jeff gets Coup D’etat he'll want him GONE!

No Ronnie for the Jury house. Let's end his game NOW!

July 31, 2009 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I just re-watched the J&J home segment, and Jeff's mom really favors Susan Sarandon :)

July 31, 2009 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

OAC - me too! I haven't been to MT since I moved away in 1985 to TX

I keep going back and voting for Jeff too! He has GOT to win this!

Will said the HG who gets it never keeps it secret, but do you think Jeff would? I do, but ya never know, it IS Big Brother! LOL

July 31, 2009 at 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know what's happened with www.bigbrothercraze.com?

July 31, 2009 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon re bbcraze - the whole 451press server is down - when it comes back, i'll be posting to let everyone know

July 31, 2009 at 5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, Carolyn. I heard you and Lessa were friends.

July 31, 2009 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Laura in NC said...

Hi Everyone! It is going to be an early night for me...tired from last night and I have a charity ride tomorrow REAL early in the morning...

Anyways, I love how no one is even thinking that Jeff could win the power.

July 31, 2009 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:) you're right! we are!

July 31, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below