;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Friday! :)

♫ Oh, whatta night... ♫ ☺☺☺ and today... Russell's Nominations!

As of 5:35am BBT Jessie and Natalie are still up, whispering in the Have Not Room. Last we saw, Kevin, Lydia and Ronnie were still up, too... chatting in the bathroom, while Ronnie manscapes his chest in the shower. The feeds left them shortly after Ronnie displayed the man-o-lantern he'd shaved out. Chatter amongst the wakeful is about the mystery power & who they think we'll give it to.. and rehashing the comp.

OK.. I'm about to get going on The Overnight Report™, but before I do, there are a few things I'd like to mention... First off, a word from CBS regarding the America's Vote voting:
    IMPORTANT NOTICE #1-- All online votes cast before 9:20 PM EST (6:20 PT) on July 30 have been disqualified due to technical difficulties. We encourage you to vote again if you voted during this time period. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE #2 -- If you're a U.S. resident and you subscribe to the live feeds, one of the perks you're entitled to is $10 in free music every month. Ahem... Today is July 31st... the end of the month. Make sure you take advantage of this perk, and go get your free music today!!
For the 2nd day in a row, I'm less than enthusiastic about the eBay Daily Deal offerings... sigh... but maybe you'll dig 'em. On a happier note, our ebay active BB Alumni this morning are BB10 Renny and BB8 Zach. Those links'll get you to what they're offering.

If you haven't noticed yet, there are 2 new Quickie Polls on the right sidebar that need your attention.

Last but not least, for your viewing pleasure, Ross Mathews! This clip is from yesterday. They haven't uploaded the Casey interview just yet... I'll add that the minute Ross' producer emails it to me. :)



OK.. time to get the Overnight Report™ together! :) I'm going to do my level best to have it ready for your by 8:30am BBT... Chances are excellent, I'll be adding it section by section, so feel free to refresh the site every 30 minutes or so. :)

While you're waiting on me, go check out the comment section of the previous post for the highlights provided by some fab dishers... There are well over 1000 comments, so click where it says Newest to see the most recent 200. ;)

And now.. The Overnight Report™.

11:50pm BBT
Haves Room
Jeff & Jordan
Feeds 1 & 2

Jordan squeals with delight...

Jordan: I can already feel it...
Jeff: Feel what?
Jordan: You're about to do it...

***Hallelujah!

They don't full on kiss just yet, but very soon...



CUT TO:
30 seconds later.
11:51pm BBT
Feed 1
Russell exits the DR, elated.

Russell: Who wants to see my HoH Room?!!

Hoots and hollers from the other HGs, and they all head up to Russell's HoH.

Russell: I am. I'm a little bit nervous. I don't know what pictures they're gonna have.
Chima: Am I gonna see your girlfriend, Russell?
Russell: You are. She's super nice.
Natalie: Did the rest of your family sign releases?
Russell: They did. Everybody except for one sister.

They're all waiting outside the door...

Russell: Ready? Can I go?

Russell opens the door with a huge smile on his face, laughing at the pics they've chosen

Russell: omg, Are you kidding me?
Chima: Look at little Russell! That must be the theme they chose this year...

For more HoH reveal pics, as well as tons of stunning screencaps from the rest of the season, Dawn and Kim have got you covered over on BBDish-Caps.

Russell's mom sent him a rosary, pj's, his personal pillow and a blankie.. . His dad sent him the hunting hat... His CD is Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex MagikRed Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik (Bonus Track Version). Russell's letter from home is beautiful, touching and funny joint effort from his Mom, Dad, brother and sister Yola... Russell's definitely choked up, but he manages to keep to his "no tears" promise.


CUT TO:
12:10-12:23am BBT
HoH Room
Everyone

Russell's sharing stories and passing out chips for everyone to try, and Kevin eats one, momentarily forgetting he's on slop. He gets very nervous about it, but it seemed an honest mistake. Jessie says maybe he'll head downstairs and forget too, so he can have some pizza.

Everyone stays hanging out up in HoH for quite a long time, and there's very little tension and lots of friendly cameraderie. The only tense face is Lydia's... and only occassionally.

BB calls Jeff to the DR at 12:23am... Jeff congratulates Russell before leaving, and Russell congratulates him right back.

At 12:37am BBT, Russell leaves to go downstairs for a shower. Ronnie catches him, and Russell tells Ronnie that he's safe. When Ronnie takes off to share the news with Jessie, Russell gestures to camera.

CUT TO:
1:04am BBT
Storage Room
Jessie & Chima

Chima: You know I sat out there (during the comp when they were negotiating at the end), and it was just Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie.. the talk...
Jessie: Yeah.. Ronnie just asked me that..
Chima: Me too.. I was like, well you know Jeff wants you out, so the likelihood is there...
Jessie: As long as Russ puts him up against Kevin or Lydia...

Natalie enters and the speculation continues. Jessie wants to talk to Russ, but "those douchebags" (Kevin & Lydia) are up in HoH.

CUT TO:
1:45pm BBT
HoH Room
Chima, Natalie & Russell

Russell tells them they're both safe, as are Jessie, Jeff and Jordan. He will be honoring the deal. Chima tells Russell she was out there to hear the deal making, then both Natalie and Chima tell him that Lydia was the instigator, pushing her out there so she could hear.

Russell: The way that he has manipulated everyone... I was listening at that door with Casey and he badmouthed you all. Yes, I'll be cordial to Lydia, but I'm gonna put her up. She knows. She was up here crying.

Natalie says she was downstairs crying in Jessie's bed too...

Russell: He's gonna f-ck every one of us, and just say, "this game is about lying." Great, dude, then I have no problem doing the same to you. I found out that the next time he wins HoH, he wants to backdoor me.

Chima and Natalie tell Russell that Jeff and his side all wanted him backdoored last time. Russell blows it off. He's not falling for anyone's manipulation, but they're all trying.

Russell reconfirms that the 2 of them are safe. Natalie thanks him and says same goes...

CUT TO:
2:30am BBT
HoH
Russell, Chima, Jessie

Russell's talking about Lydia with Jessie and Chima. He tells them Lydia was up there working hard already, telling him that Jessie and Natalie have separate deals with everyone. Jessie buys it and gets pissy. Russell tells him not to be concerned... at all. Chima takes it to another level.

Chima: She's up here giving both of you massages. She'd give you a happy ending if you wanted one.
Jessie: Well, I don't know about that...
Russell: Because you're not a slut.
Chima: Yeah, but if you were willing and able...

Jessie: Lydia sat next to Jordan, already in her ear.. while you guys were still up there... She was already rooting for Jeff...

Russell: There are 6 people we need to get rid of, and we have a month and a half to do it. I'm thinking as a team...

Jessie's still nervous... Chima tells him maybe he'll get the magical power. He knows better.

Jessie: Dude, America f'in hates me. They'll love Jordan.

At 2:39am BBT, Natalie joins them up in HoH. During the enduing conversation, Russell tells them the deal he made with Jeff - to keep him and Jordan safe - and that he's sticking to it. He also tells him that Ronnie is who he wants out, period. Fifteen minutes later, they're all still talking, and they decide that America's going to give Jordan the power, and she wont know what to do with it.

***Guess again, it's very likely going to Jeff, since that'll protect the both of them. Have you voted?

CUT TO:
3:05am BBT
HoH Room, cont'd.

They start speculating about who it could've been that gave Casey the vote. Russell doesn't tell them it was him.

CUT TO:
3:35am BBT
Spa Room
Lydia & Kevin

They're nervous about the nominations, and they think they're both going up. Lydia says that Russell winning was the worst case scenario for her and if Russell put the 2 of them up and tells her it's all a plan to backdoor Ronnie, she's not buying it. Kevin says that if he goes up, he's going to tell Russell all about Jessie and Natalie's having wanted to backdoor him...

Kevin tells Lydia it's very clear from Julie's questions tonight that her whle thing with Jessie is being edited as a love triangle. Further, Jessie's using her. Lydia, referring to her ralations with Jessie, says that's got to stop...

CUT TO:
3:50am BBT
Jeff & Jordan
And the flashback find of the night!

They're in Jeff's bed, whispering...

Jordan: Alright. I'm goin' to my bed.
Jeff: Naaaa
Jordan: Good night.

And...



Jordan: owww... you like biting me...
Jeff: Gnite.. (goes in for another)


The rest of the night is full of speculation... but until someone's on the block, someone wins the PoV and someone wins the power of Coup d'Etat, they can spin and spin until we're all dizzy!!!

This concludes The Overnight Report™!




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7
Ready to Join in the Fun & Stop Just Reading About it?
Click here for the Free Trial of the Big Brother Live Feeds

Labels:







Permalink







63 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

YES! Yes, yes YES!!

A new top post and TOR is on its way.

I can finally crawl into my coffin and I will check in this afternoon, or tonight after my show.

Syn, You better be around when I get up. Still working on a comeback for that post I missed last night. Be forewarned.

:o)

July 31, 2009 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Do you think Russell will keep his word? I'm really hoping that him and Jeff team up and tear the house down!

July 31, 2009 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Lam-Orly said...

Good morning, Carolyn and other awake BBdishers!

July 31, 2009 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Sweet Carolyn!

Good morning Everyone!

And the REAL Jessie has now entered the house!

What a night, what a comp, and what a wonderful blog to spend the night with!

July 31, 2009 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

How do I get my $10 in free music? Im logged into real and in the music tap. I selected some songs but it says I owe money. Someone help!

July 31, 2009 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Seany527 said...

Eeeek, never mind, I got it to work : )

July 31, 2009 at 6:55 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

OOPS while voting online I accidentally voted for Jessie :(

July 31, 2009 at 7:03 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow BB addicts

What a great night, love endurance.

Mark this one - 11:42pm cam 1,2 Jeff and Jordan first real full on make out Jordan "you were gonna do it" Jeff "I was" I had to go back and check this for sure to make sure I wasn't dreaming and I wasn't. I had quad cam on and the lights just went out in the posh room Jeff and Jordan in bed, Nat comes in complaining BB yelled at her for sleeping in green room. Camera goes to her in Ice Box, then I noticed the top right in quad on Jeff/Jordan, then the other side top. It was quick but I noted it in the 1400 plus comments last night. Then of course Russel came out to announce HOH room and it was over :(

Now, will Russ keep his word to Jeff or his word to Jessie or Ronnie or Nat or Chima or...he has made a lot of deals so his word really means very little at this point, we'll see.

If he does go after Ronnie does he go full bore or back door? Does he just go after Jessie and get it done with? If not those two then who, Michele? I don't know on this one. Getting rid of Ronnie is good and bad for him, this will be a big week.

July 31, 2009 at 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn & everyone :)

July 31, 2009 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Morning Carolyn! Morning everyone!
Ok, so I just HAVE TO vernt my complaint about Jessie's attitude last night. He was acting like a big baby and complaining about being picked as a "have not" and being on slop for a week. Now, isn't that the point? to make them cranky and maybe weaker? I mean, is he special? NO! So what if he's a bodybuilder and as Nat put it "eating is his life" too bad, he knew when he signed up what he was getting into, especially since he's been there before. He already has that advantage. He cannot expect special treatment! And the way he talks about porduction! I am surprised they dont kick him out or give him some kind of penalty. He talks badly about them and yells at them. Nat was a brat,too,but she has a slop pass. She said she would "give it to Jessie,if she could" I thought at the comp, Julie said she could use it on herself or someone else. I know one season you were allowed to give it away. I am sure if she really wanted to, she could ask in the DR. Then she proceded to complain 3 times to Jessie and the 3 more times to Jeff about how they pulled her from her shower to the DR, so they could tell her she couldn't use her trash bag suit in the comp! ugh! I also wonder how much of Jeff and Russell's deal Chima really heard? did she hear him say he wants Ronnie out and is not saying to protect Ronnie?? hmm
And Ronnie: don't get me started on HIM! First he said Casey shook his hand and said good game on the way out. I think he just said "Ron, Good luck" (I could have misheard) I didn't see a handshake. then as he kept telling others, the story eleaborated to "he said Good game,Ron, you got me" NOW I KNOW I didn't hear him say that! Am I wrong???

July 31, 2009 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Nicole: now you have to vote an extra 5 times to make up for that! lol! J/K!

July 31, 2009 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Morning Carolyn & BBDish buddies! Great night.

Have one question. In Natalie's world, I can't figure out how, if it's wrong to sleep with a man, it only counts at night when you go to sleep for that night. So, napping during the day, laying in the bed and chatting (while touching), etc, etc is different? I really don't understand how she's drawing this line? JMHO.

July 31, 2009 at 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Confused myself, I did mark it at 11:51pm last night not 11:42pm lol face palm doh!

July 31, 2009 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Morning Carolyn and Everyone, what a night. I almost gave up (as it was 1230am when it ended, well past my bed time) but im glad i stayed up for it all!

Nicole, cant beleive you voted for Jessie...that hurts ;-)

Seany...Glad you got the music DL to work!

July 31, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I think it's quite funny that Ronnie thinks he might get AV because people will think he will "use it wisely"?? He doesn't know that wise decisions to him may not be the same to others. I voted and I still am voting for Jeff because the power needs to turn. I want to see some new game play. I also think Jeff is a good ,decent person and hasn't been able to really get into the game until now. So glad that he is free from the "athletes". Now he will show how strong he is.

July 31, 2009 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Jim H said...

I used to hate Russ -- right now he's my number three after J&J. Funny that the first week my faves were Lydia, Ronnie and Braden. Now they are at the bottom!

July 31, 2009 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Morning Goddess of the Dish!! Thank you so very much for the coverage last night and to all the late nighters...who were there when I got home from ER!

Looks like my butt is planted in front of feeds for awhile....let the games begin!

July 31, 2009 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Sean,

Please tell me how to get the free music to work? I tried and had same problem you had at first.

HELP
Janice

July 31, 2009 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger David B said...

i would have preferred jeff win out of the F2 but oh well . . .

July 31, 2009 at 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to bed knowing that Russell would win HOH. I just had a strong inkling the way that the camera was on him all the time - like the cameraman knew!

July 31, 2009 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Thanks for the info about CBS.com and the voting, Carolyn. I went to revote some more, just in case!

July 31, 2009 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I must have missed something somewhere. What happened to Jesse and lydia's late night affairs? Has he never really liked her or is this a new thing?

July 31, 2009 at 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Catrina said...

NICOLE! NO!!! I voted for Jeff on our home computer, work computer, and hubby's laptop. I'm wondering if Ronnie's geek friends will find a way to auto-vote for him???

July 31, 2009 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn!
Good morning, BB addict buddies!

Vote Jeff!

I went to bed but guess I still had some adrenaline from the comps cuz I woke up about 3amCST/1am BBT & decided to watch feeds for a while.

Ronnie was in the bathroom w/ Jeff, Chima, Natalie & not sure who else & was advising them all if they didn't get told by Sunday or by the POV ceremony they were the winner then they didn't win it. I hope these people are not putting complete faith in Mr. Know it All Ronnie! He thinks voting will only be 24hrs, Chima said it could be 72hrs, Ronnie said...oh no, it will be 24hrs. Julie said last night that we will find out the winner next Thursday. So, that person will probably find out during the day on Thurs. I just don't want Jordan or Jeff to start thinking they lost it but it will be an interesting few days all them thinking someone already knows.

1:30BBT/3:30CST..All Feeds!
I was beginning to kind of warm up to Chima but after I saw this I went back to square one on her. Her little Diva attitude came out big time & just made me sick how rude & outspoken she can be. One minute she seems caring & the next she is so cold hearted.

You should try to find it, Chima, Russell & Natalie discuss who he will nominate but Chima rudely kicks Jordan & Lydia out of the room. I felt so sorry for Jordan. It was just so obnoxious the way Chima did it & then called them names not more than 10 seconds after they were out the door. I understand her doing that toward Lydia but not Jordan. I wrote a brief synopsis of it all but it was kind of long so I figured ppl might want to watch it. If someone wants me to put it into the comments if it isn't already in the TOR, I will.

July 31, 2009 at 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

I am new to posting on this site, but I was reading the posts under the endurance comp and would like to point out to everyone that Boogie did not CHOOSE not to use his Coup De Etat season 7, he lost that power due to telling Dr. Will about it in the exercise room. This is why Jeff should be voted for before Jordan, she may tell him and then the power is gone. VOTE JEFF! By the way, Jeff was
3rd pic in last night, now Jessie is, my votes better not go to Jessie or me and CBS will have beef.

July 31, 2009 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Yay!! so far it sounds like Russell is going to honor his deal with Jeff. I just really wish he knew what Jessie and Natalie said about him. Lydia needs to take her head out of her a** and realize that Jessie is only playing her. Her and Kevin need to go to team Jeff!

July 31, 2009 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Filis said...

Aww Nicole, that's ok, just vote 50 more times for Jeff, lol

July 31, 2009 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Everytime I look at Ronnie now, I giggle. Because he has no idea. *snicker*

July 31, 2009 at 8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is my theory. Don't know if anyone else has picked up on it.

Russell and Natalie are Brother and Sister!

1. Noticed they look REALLY alike last night after comp.
2. Both in martial arts.
3. Russell has a sister that "didn't sign the release". Here name is Natalie I'll bet.

Chuggy

July 31, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Another 3 syllable word that Jesse doesn't understand-ACCIDENT. Looks like Jesse and Natalie went to the same underfunded school that couldn't afford dictionaries.

July 31, 2009 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hello Everyone! Good Morning Carolyn.

I'm happy that Russell won even though Jeff winning would have been great. I think he will stick to his word and keep Jeff and Jordan off the block.

I think Russell will target Lydia and Michelle and maybe backdoor Jessie and that would be awesome.

Russell looks so happy seeing his HOH room. He's so cute. Is it bad that I'm secretly hoping that Russell eliminates everyone in the house and wins $ 500,000.

Everyone keep voting for Jeff for America's Choice.

That was one hell of a competition!

July 31, 2009 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Watching Natalie trash Lydia after they were 'besties' yesterday.

Watching Jesse trash Lydia after everything they've done together.

Watching Lydia crawl into Russell's bed and hold his hand.

Things that make you go barf.

July 31, 2009 at 8:22 AM  
Anonymous JV said...

Oh noes! what happened with J&J? Did they or didnt they? Tell us the juicy stuff Carolyn!

July 31, 2009 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Good morning fellow BB lovers :0)



Over 1400 comments? My goodness thats crazy!

Gaytor - thank you for the late night updates - i love being able to have my coffee here in the mornings!

I'm very cursious about what the rest of the boxes held - hopefully we will find out today. If i've read correctly (and thats a hard thing to do this morning) its gonna be Ronnie and Lydia for noms? I was so hoping to wake up and hear Jessies name as a nom *sigh*

Have ya ever yawned so wide your jaw cracked? Damn thats not nice!

Big day here - roofers coming back AGAIN - sheesh i'm so tired of this now. BF has to get packed up cause he leaves around 4ish to go to Disc Odyssey in Saskatoon. Whole weekend without anyone nagging me!!! Well except my boy but a few treats and letting him stay up late solve that problem :P

Carolyn, Dawn, Kim, X, Genie and everyone else who helps in keeping this site going - Thank you! My first time staying up for the endurance comp was a blast! (my a$$ is still sore but damn if that wasn't fun!)


Ok time to start pouring some coffee down my throat and get to waking up!

July 31, 2009 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Carolyn :)

Good morning everyone!

Will try my best to be here a couple times today, if not it will be when I am finished work for the day.

Have a super duper day. :)

July 31, 2009 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Pulling for Jeff last night to win HOH, I knew he would put up Jessie and Ronnie and maybe backdoor Natalie.

Pulling for Russell I knew he would put up Lydia and possibly Ronnie and maybe backdoor Jessie.

If Jeff wins America favorite, it would be perfect for Russell because Jeff would replace Russell's nominations and go after Jessie, Ronnie and Natalie and Russell would be guilt free in evicting either one of them.

July 31, 2009 at 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Cecilia said...

AS I often do I got the feeds at the start of the first endurance comp and it was worth it thank you Carolyn for all the updates and everything you do for us.

July 31, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Mandy said...

Good morning everyone , i know i don't post much but here are my 2 cents anyways...lol..
first of all THANK YOU Carolyn and everyone else who reported everything that was going on during yesterdays endurance competition ! Awesome job !!!! A thousand THANK YOU's from me and my hubby !
I'm soooo happy to see that Jessie is on slob ! (It really makes up for the fact that Jeff just gave up and let Russel win !!!)...but Jessie..omg , you thought Chima was a whiner and complainer but Jessie is way worse . He started whining the second he was put on slob and he won't stop until he can eat real food again ! He's such a spoiled brat !
I loved Casey's exit speech ! It was hilarious !! " Go make Jessie a Sandwich , Natalie"..hahahaha...I will miss Casey's and his jokes !!!
I hope that Russel stays true to his word and won't put up Jeff or Jordan and i also hope that JEFF will win the Coupe D ' etat !!!
Does anyone know when we find out who won the special power ??

July 31, 2009 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

My guess on the noms is: Lydia and Ronnie go up. Russell provokes a fight with Jessie and backdoors him.

That is, if Jessie isn't thrown out before POV for being such a jerk. His true colors are finally showing. I can't believe that production is putting up with Jessie's crap.

He's complaining about slop and 'it should be Jeff'. Jessie was the first one to say 'take Jeff's name out of the hat'! Remember last season Jessie> Remember you signed up for this again??? The tool needs to go back to the tool box!

Can't wait until BB tells them what they have to eat! ha ha

July 31, 2009 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

For anyone having problems getting your $10.00 of Free music. I had a problem & since I hadn't done it before I called Customer Support. They answer quickly & can walk you through the order process. I had my issue resolved within just a few minutes.


Phone: 1-866-585-4541 (SuperPass)

You can click on the "HELP" in the far upper right hand corner of the Super Pass page, then Click on "Customer Support" & also communicate through email or IM.

July 31, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Kendall7 said...

I just tried to vote on CBS.com and there were no pictures up just a button that said vote now.

Is voting over? Is anyone else having this problem? I don't like this its making me suspicious of CBS

July 31, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goood Morning, Dishers!!! :)

FYI - There's a new top post. ;)

It's Ross' interview with Casey.

July 31, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Kendall - Click that button, and it'll take you to the next page where you'll be able to vote.

July 31, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Cindy said...

When I went to vote online, there are no choices, just a vote now button. Am I missing something?

July 31, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Here's the link I provided in this post. It takes you directly to the voting page.

July 31, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Anonymous JV said...

Jeff has got to win the power. I cant see anyone else coming close to winning. Especially after the love storyline they had with his and Jordan's family. And when he tells Jordan that she had helped him by making him smile everyday! How could you not just love him!

July 31, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Cindy said...

Carolyn, when I click that, it just says thank you for your vote. No choice is given

Hey CBS, I don't have a cell phone

July 31, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this morning I learned that my votes last night did not count. So I went to re-vote. After a couple minutes... I realized they changed the order of the names and I was voting for Jessie! That's what I get for getting online before fully waking up.

I hope others see that the names moved around too! Hmmmm BB wouldn't mess with us in hopes that other's wouldn't notice it changed and keep voting Jessie, would they?????

July 31, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger EvelAlida said...

Hey mama, awesome Overnight by the way!

I loved loved loved last night's episode for a change. Russell winning is fine by me.

Im torn on who I want to win Coup D'Etat though. If i was sure Jeff would stick it to that weasel Ronnie, I want him to have it hands down.......

And I think Jessie is wrong, I don't think America hates him at all this time around. Lord knows, you know me from my evel ways and what my blog was like when it came to this man last year, I could not STOMACH that man last season. Couldn't wait to see him go. This time though, I feel like he's a much more levelheaded cat and that most of that arrogant shtick is just that, shtick. SO he might be wrong of our interpretation of him this time.....I know it's a damn shock to ME that I like him! LOL Never saw that comin'......

I wanna see Natalie, Lydia and Ronnie squirm, that would be a delicious meal for mama this week. I don't think I will get my wish as far as Nat goes, but the other 2........hmmmmm......

And as always, much love to you for yet again promoting my evelsden blogspot this season, you're too damn good to me! I gotta tell you, I get tons of emails from the dishers sayin' they stopped by my spot BECAUSE of you girl..........they many times mention that I am nowhere close to be being a millimeter as nice as you are hun, but hell, I'm not normally associated with that word and it shouldn't be of any surprise with the nickname people bestowed on me for cryin' out loud........you ARE nice, I'm not, I can't compete with that! LOL

Much love,
EA

July 31, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hmm.. that's odd.. try just going to cbs.com/bigbrother then...

when i click the link i gave before, it takes me to the voting page.

July 31, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger nolegs41 said...

I loved that Casey, after having words with the HG's as he was leaving the house. He said to Natale, "Go make Jesse a sandwich" LMAO!

July 31, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Just wanted to let you know.. I'm going over Will's blog, so I can get it posted for you. :)

July 31, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I'm voting from every computer in my office 15 times ... if Jeff doesn't win it it has to be rigged!!! LOL

July 31, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Carolyn, I saw that somebody said you sent them a link so they can see the results of the voting but I can't find that anywhere can you send it? I'm very curious to see how it's going.

July 31, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I stayed up last night with all the awesome dishers till the end...I think it was the end! Anyway, thought I was gonna go to bed, what a suprise I got! Little man woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep! Needless to say I was awake till after 4am just to get woke up again at 7:30! I am sooo tired! But I will be here again this evening!
Happy Friday everyone! Remember!
VOTE JEFF!

July 31, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Kendall said...

I just tried it again...It still isn't working....Anyone else...Cindy?

July 31, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Anonymous melanie said...

Yeah!!!! On Jeff and Jordans first kiss- hope they keep it up! I LOVE them!!! :)

July 31, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Debbie from So Cal said...

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you so much for the play by play last night. I was at a performance, and was able to keep up with what was going on with the comp via my cell.

I had the same problem with the voting this morning. I thought it might have something to do with the firewall at my work. Last year the voting page was set up differently and I was able to vote from work. This year CBS is using some kind of floating voting screen, and I'm wondering if that's the problem. I have several computers at home that I used to vote for Jeff last night, but I was hoping I could use my work computer to add a few more votes. I'll just have to beg family and friends to vote for Jeff. ;-)

July 31, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I know nothing about any voting results link...

I think people might be referring to the quickie poll I put up on the right sidebar here on bbdish, but that's just for fun - to see how everyone's leaning.

July 31, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I ahven't waited this long for two people to kiss since Moonlighting!

July 31, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello Darlings! Last night was so much fun! YOu are all the BEST!

:)

I can't help but feel like a little girl with butterflies everytime I see J&J, and now they are getting so much closer! VERY exciting! Just wait til they find out their own families are liking them being together!

July 31, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Lam-Orly said...

Lisa M @ 7:19 AM ... I couldn't agree with you more!!!

July 31, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

I know this is a little late to comment on this particular subject, but I've been gone all day. Carolyn - if you listen closely to the Jeff/Jordan final kiss, you'll also notice that he calls her "honey" when they say good night. Soooooo freakin' adorable! I just love these 2, esp Jeff!

Also, thanks to you and everyone else who helps you with the blog for making the endurance comp such an awesome experience to watch last night. I've never had the feeds before like that, and it was sooo much fun! You guys are the best!!

July 31, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below