;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday Morning in the Big Brother 11 House

9:36am BBT
Wakey, Wakey House Guests!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!!! You've got a big day of Scheming, Plotting, Lying, HoH Picture Taking and Speculating about the Endurance Comp to get to!!

If you haven't seen it yet, make sure to check out the Overnight Report for some important info regarding the party favors from last night, some silly stuff on ebay and.... drumroll please... your answered questions from Corner!

While the HGs get coherent, a reminder to all you live feed subscribers in the US: Today's the 29th! Don't forget to grab your $10 of free music from real before the month ends!!! Between the monthly free music and games, I feel like they're paying us to watch the feeds. ;p


9:47am BBT
Feeds are back
HGs are getting up and going about their morning routines...

9:50am BBT
HoH Room
Chima & Jessie
Feeds 1 & 2

Jessie tells Chima he thinks Lydia and Natalie are still out to get each other, no matter what peace they made last night...

Jessie believes Russell was the one lying last night, because Ronnie's story coincided with Lydia's... He also thinks Russell may throw the endurance comp, if its between him and Natalie. Jessie says Lydia will drop immediately, as soon as anyone else does...

Jessie and Chima are still discussing Russell... They both believe he's lying the most in the house..

CUT TO:
10:05am BBT
Backyard
Casey's on the couch.
Lydia's on the elliptical...

Talk is of the Endurance comp... Casey says he doesn't think it'll have anything to do with running, more standing.

CUT TO:
10:15am BBT
HoH
Jessie & Chima, cont'd.

Jessie continues to wax poetic about the game of Big Brother and all he's learned in the past year, which is a lot. Russell's lack of trustworthiness is still the main topic of conversation between the two of them.. Every so often, Chima will bring Lydia's name into the mix, in order to cast doubt upon her with Jessie...

Jessie's appetite brings the conversaiton to a close, as he heads downstairs in search of a protein shake at 10:21am...

10:22am BBT
BB: Good morning houseguests, it's time to get up for the day... & Fishies...

***Again. So far, we've only seen Jordan, Lydia, Casey, Jessie and Chima...

CUT TO:
10:30am BBT
Bathroom
Jeff & Jordan

They're brushing their teeth and talking...

Jeff: Did Russell say that?
Jordan: I gotta go up there and clarify that. Geez. Me n my mouth.

CUT TO:
10:32am BBT
HoH
Jessie, Natalie, Chima...
Jordan goes up to clarify...

Jordan: I just wanna clarify.. Russell said that Ronnie said that he knew how to take all y'all out. (paraphrasing)

Jordan just wants to make sure she's not being misunderstood or misquoted. She says what she needs to say and makes a quick exit.

Jessie, Chima and Natalie continue talking about Russell.

Chima: I can't believe Russell.. I mean, he ran up here to cause drama. Unnecessary drama.
Jessie: And the one time I go to talk to Jordan.. SHe's all, how bout what Ronnie said about you guys? I'm all, huh? She said, well Russell said that Ronnie said... And I'm all, what're you talking about? I was totally oblivious when it came out of her mouth. I was like, what? She's freakin' out, going, omg, he didn't tell you?! And I'm sure she ran to Jeff and Jeff told her to get up here and clarify right away.
Chima: Jeff's like the guy who has the ditzy wife...

Natalie refers back to last night when everyone was getting along and working on her outfit for the endurance comp.. Russell got out of the DR, and he pulle dme aside, and asked, "What the hell happened while I was in the DR? Everyone's best friends now?"

Chima: Russell's the one being divisive... He's worse than Jeff. Jeff was just trying to make friends. Russell's trying to make you guys some enemies.

Talk turns to Casey... They're making fun of his attempts to garner some votes. Both Chima and Natalie say, "there's nothing he could say to get my vote."

CUT TO:
10:51am BBT

Around the house...

  • Lydia's in her bikini, tanning in the backyard.
  • Casey's moving about
  • Jeff is in the kitchen, prepping food.
CUT TO:
10:52am BBT
Backyard
Casey & Lydia

Casey: Man, I didn't know Russell was playing both sides to that extent...

Lydia looks up, sees him at the composter and asks what he's doing.. He explains briefly, then refers back to last night and Lydia's explosion at him... They've moved past it. Lydia apologizes again for losing her cool like that, and talk turns to Ronnie.

Casey: He's brought everything on his own head... If he walked in and was a nice guy, I wouldn't pick on him for bein' a dork. He stabbed a lot of people in the back... He said last night, "it's almost as if we've fallen into the sterotypes they gave us. Casey calle dme a dork." Now I've got some dork in me...
Lydia: No you don't.
Casey: Sure I do. Look at me in the banana suit. Don't I look like a dork right now?
Lydia: You just look like a banana.

10:58am BBT - Casey sits down to have a smoke, and they grow quiet. Going to see what's up on the other feeds...




    ♫Rock-a-bye Jessie,
    On the HoH bed,
    When tomorrow comes
    The cliques'll be dead...


11:28am BBT - At the moment, everyone but Jeff and Casey are napping. Jeff climbed back into bed with Jordan a couple minutes ago, but he's way too antsy to stay put for long, and he tells Casey he's coming out to the pool soon.

Meanwhile, Casey seems to be cooking up a practical joke...




11:35am BBT - Jeff decides he'd rather snuggle under the covers with Jordan. He does. That lasts about a minute. lol. He gets out of bed rather abruptly, grabs some gear and heads out of the room...

CUT TO:
11:45am BBT
Looks like it's pool time for Jeff... and burger time for Casey...





CUT TO:
11:49am BBT
Russell joins the living...
Jeff aka Mr. Can't Sit Still goes inside to shave..




11:59am BBT

Jeff's watering the plants and BB tells him to move his mic higher... He responds that he's going in the pool...

And this concludes the morning report! Please refresh the blog in a couple minutes for the beginning of the Afternoon post...


Watch Big Brother 11 24/7








Permalink







52 Comments:

Anonymous Crisi said...

Morning everyone!!!!

First of all I second the nap idea!

What a great night we all had.

Anyone else irritated by Lydia last night?

First, I counted THREE times she said she was an outcast because of the way she looks. WTF? Last I checked, Tattoos and piercings are purchased. At least they were when I got mine. I stopped at 1 tattoo and belly button piercing.
My point being, if she was feeling the effects of being an outcast, shouldnt she have stopped at 33 tattoos? (just a guess). Tattoo's IMO are attention getters, and some people use their bodies to tell their stories. Dont blame everyone else cause your story is confusing. Most women I know that have more than a few tattoos do not act like that..... not even close.

The next thing is the yelling match with Casey, check that, Lydia yelling at Casey. She said he should just let it go and shut up about it. HELLO.....

Remember three short weeks ago when miss Lydia was on the block? All she did was cry, whine, ask "why me", hang on the men, dress in lingerie, and become a huge victim.

How dare she even think she has the right to challange Casey's behavior. At least she was even Vetoed. He was backdoored!!!!

Sorry to ramble. I just dont get her at all.

July 29, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger mauraaj said...

Can Someone please tell me what the diamond and platinum vetos are? I have only been waching since season 8 and I dont believe I have ever seen one

THANK U!

July 29, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Jessie's right. Those girls really hate each other. They are super jealous of the attention Jessie gives to each of them.

July 29, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

There you are Carolyn. I knew there would be a new post for wakey wakey.

Hope you got a good amount of caffeine because it could be a good day today. Jessie believes Ronnie too. Love it. Ronnie will burn these guys so bad.

July 29, 2009 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger ronap said...

good morning to you all!!!

Since I didn't get up that early to say thanks to CO for answering those questions in the overnight report post - Thank you CornerOffice!!! Those were good questions and answers. \

I only stayed up to midnight BB time - but, that was pretty live stuff - although not as much as a big bang as we ALL hoped.

I have to work all day - so I won't be able to watch the feeds much, but stop by here from time to time to check out what is going on.

Have a wonderful day - and drink your coffee!

July 29, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger David B said...

Revenge of the Brain ?? Ronnie dreams of this....

July 29, 2009 at 10:17 AM  
Anonymous AmyinSJC said...

Good Morning from San Juan Capistrano!

First let me say that I don't know what I would do without this blog.....my husband won't let me get the feeds because I yell at the TV too much. It's not pretty. When someone I REALLY don't like is lying, I have anxiety attacks, (not really, but it feels like it). This morning, after catching up on BBDish! I am SCREAMING at my computer screen over Jessie & Chima & Natalie thinking that Russell is lying.

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who gets this worked up. Is there yelling from coast to coast? Yes?

July 29, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Mee too, maruaaj! There has not been any special vetos since 8, I would sure love to see it though!
:)

July 29, 2009 at 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Diamond Veto Season 4, Jun's season

Week 9: Alison won the POV and used it on herself again. The POV was actually the Diamond POV which meant whoever won it was safe from eviction and got the sole vote to decide on who should be evicted. Robert then had to put Erika in Alison's place for eviction by default.

Platinum Veto: The fake veto that Dan made. It had no power.

July 29, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Anonymous ShiShi said...

Shi Shi from Louisiana

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they brought Michelle (BB10) back in the house!!! Talk about a cat fight! I'm not sure who would win that battle.

July 29, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Crisi said...

RE: AmyinSJC said...

Are you kidding? The only one? did you not read my post. I woke up PO'd this morning. :)

You and I should probably split a Valium

July 29, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question (and probably a stupid one): what are the diamond and platinum power of veto's? Funny I've watched every season but it seems to have slipped my mind. Saw CO's answer to that question that it might be coming back this season. Anyone wanna explain for me?

July 29, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

This coming week the HOH will not be bound to his/her clique. Meaning noms are open to all, have/have not comp will pit two halves of the house against each other.

2 groups will emerge soon:
Jesse
Natalie
Ronnie
Chima
&
Russell
Michele
Jordan
Jeff

When Kevin/Lydia decide to jump on with team Jordan, the season may be salvaged (for my personal pleasure).

Note the 3 players Jesse is aligning with; Natalie, Ronnie, Chima. Do either of these tools have a chance at winning endurance comp? NO.

Please to be letting me tell Jessie byebye one week & one day early.

July 29, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

For all of you wondering about the different types of vetos.

Hope it helps!


http://bigbrotherusa.wikia.com/wiki/Power_of_Veto

July 29, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

We should have asked CO if she/he would change the BB music!

July 29, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Anonymous RhondaM said...

mauraaj - The Platinum veto is where the winner gets to take someone off and they get to pick the replacement nom instead of the HOH.

The Diamond veto means whoever wins it is safe from eviction and gets the sole vote to decide on who should be evicted.

Morning all! I need some mexican food for sure GaYToR!

July 29, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Corinne said...

I missed it, what peace/deal was made between Lydia and Natalie last night?

July 29, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like jesse knows how to play this game!!! yeah right!!

July 29, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Brandi42478 said...

I cannot wait until tomorrow night. I am trying really hard not to have a fave this year...but I really want Jordon to win the HOH comp...

July 29, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Anonymous RhondaM said...

Oh and one more thing. Diamond veto has only been seen in BB4, Jun's season. Not sure how many Platinum's there have been.

July 29, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lydia has to go.. she is a trouble maker..

July 29, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Shell-in-AL said...

No Amy you are not the only one yelling!! Last night watching BBAD I woke eveyone in the house up!

July 29, 2009 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Ha ha, Nat in Jessie's bed again. Hopefully she will feel the fingernails she clipped in there yesterday! It's bad enough the sheets have not been washed since, well you know.

July 29, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

First off....Congratulations Caro on a well deserved accomplisment. A lot of very hard work and dedication went into the 10,000,000 hits. I'm sure we have no idea how much you have sacrificed.

Secondly, thanks to Corner for the prompt response to the inquiring minds of the Dishers. I was surprised at his response to the Platinum Veto question. Father Dan really had his impact I guess. I am curious about a lot on Thursday night, but now, mostly about Corner's response on the rigging the comp for Jordan.

Thirdly.... I didnt make it to the party and endure last night. A real bummer. Sometimes sleep prevails. And now more missing out, since I will be outta the loop till Monday nite and missing the Thursday nite revelations and all the rest of the feeds' disclosures.

July 29, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

I meant to ask this earlier...

Did Jessie get to sleep in his bed, by himself!?!?!?!

July 29, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Caryn said...

Carolyn,

Like Michigan Man and Boquida, I would love for you to elaborate on CO's question #13

"Can you please rig an HOH that Jordan can win??Not my department, our last rig failed tremendously, right Caro:) but you may like Thurs!!"

Which comp was rigged and who was it rigged for?

July 29, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

So .... basically ...

Ronnie and Lydia scheme, then lie through their teeth, and Russell is now the bad guy?

Jessie is playing a much better game than we've given him credit for, but I just don't like the guy, and never will.

July 29, 2009 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

As far as rigging goes, they don't "rig" anything. Everyone has the same opportunity to win, but some comps may favor some HGs over others...

July 29, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

Crisi...
not that I am making an excuse for Lydia and her tatoos. However, at some point it was disclosed that her mother also has tatoos. I am sure that had an impact on her decisions.


kevin...
I agree with you on the first team. However, I feel the rest are still up in the air. J/J seem to have no liking for Michelle, and vice-versa. Russell and Michelle have a polarization problem. My gut leads me to believe it would more likely be J/J/L/K with Russell and Michelle being the undecideds.

My gut also tells me that Lydia is playing one of the better games in the house. I feel almost certain she is playing Jessie and using her "tools" for no other reason than to stick close to the "leader of the pack". For some reason, I also feel Jordan is playing the ditzy card to perfection and will put it all on the table when the right time comes. Whatever, but I am in agreement with many others that seem to feel that her and Jeff would make an everlasting couple in the future.

July 29, 2009 at 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Sarah in IA said...

For the first time in many many seasons can i say i haven't been as excited as i normally am to see what goes on. (I even scheduled my wedding around BB)I think it's just because Jessie is in power this week and i just don't give a rats patooty about him... or a few others in the house. I DO look forward to Carolyn's posts and all of your wonderful comments as well as Jun's HILARIOUS blogs. Thanks to all of you, Caro, and Jun for saving BB11 for me. You guys are AWESOME! XOXO

July 29, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger bbfanatic007 said...

can someone fill me in on the CO????? WHo is that and what important information did they give yesterday???? I missed out on those things???? Is there anyway I can see the questions and answers????

July 29, 2009 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anon@10:52a - some things make me lean toward yes, some toward no... we'll see.

July 29, 2009 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

bbfanatic - the QnA is in the comment section of today's overnight report

July 29, 2009 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thank you Wendy for pointing us to the Wikja page. I couldn't remember how the Diamond worked. I didn't realize using it gave the winner the sole vote to evict the replacement. I was thinking the Diamond gave the holder to choose the replacement.

But I have that short term memory thing.

As for platinum, I can't remember that one for sure either and it wasn't explained. maybe that's the one where the holder gets to choose the replacement?

:o)

July 29, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Divr said...

Carolyn, oh Carolyn you're comment about the rigging brought a big grin to my face.

The very first competition this season was made in favor(rigged) to bring Jessie into the house.

Who besides the Athletes would have won that competition????

But sometimes when the most obvious winner is assumed, there are other considerations that can sway the outcome. Like last years leaning, shaking ledge of terror demonstrated when something as minor as April's height seemed to have an impact overcoming the power and determination of seemingly more likely winners.

But you're right....they never rig??? competitions-hehehehehe

July 29, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Part of me is hoping Natalie wins HOH and puts Lydia and Kevin on the block. As much as I hate Natalie, it would give me a little pleasure to watch Lydia cry like a baby trying to save herself.

What would be even better is for Jeff and Jordan to tell her, she is the reason the season sucks and they are voting to evict her.

July 29, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Good mornin' all!
Enjoyed CO's answers; Exciting!!
Something about her answer to the question about having a comp rigged to favor Jordan gave me hope for her win tomorrow.

We'll see how good of a game Jessie is really playing when he isn't holding the power. I'm praying he doesn't make it to the jury house. BURN!

July 29, 2009 at 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for Jun's blog:)!! I'm all about some Jessie thrashing right now!

July 29, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn! Congrats on 10 million. It couldn't happen to a nicer person. (or site!)

I have to admit.....after being here for the 3rd season I finally got the live feeds. Just did it last nite & having fun. Only thing is I left the feed going when I left the house earlier & my daughter woke up, hearing strange voice's thinking someone was in the house! LOL!

Here's to hopefully a good day in the BB house & some excitment!!

HanHaysMom (DonnaT in louisiana)

July 29, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger cindy.lou.who said...

That one last screencap looks like Jeff is looking on a sleeping Jordan with a smile on his face. Awww, he is just so smitten and adorable! One of them has just GOT to win HoH tomorrow....I'm hoping it's Jordan so she will show the other HGs that she can win a comp. I do think that Jordan has some good gameplay, it's just way more subtle and so far has been effective in keeping her from being evicted.

Sometimes I wonder if Russ is a little jealous of Jeff and wish he was the one with Jordan. I think she's playing Russ in subtle ways sometimes, but always tells Jeff about later, which is good. If Russell causes a rift between these two, however, he will be the most hated HG of all in my book, and that's saying a LOT!!

July 29, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

I was going to say this yesterday but forgot.

Hope Jun's blog today will have many references to bananas and pigs. I know she can do a lot with that.

July 29, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Crisi said...

RE: Sarah in IA said..

Yeaaaaa,
Im not the only one.

I didnt schedule my wedding around BB, but apparently my marriage.

My husband now refers to himself as the BBDish widower!

This is why I love him. He understands I have an ossession and he lets me have the computer constantly. Yeah, he loves me :)

Also, football season is right around the corner and if he wants control of the new flat screen, he needs to play nice now. Hahaha

July 29, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Good day all!

WendyLady - I too would like to thank you for posting the veto information link. I was so confused. I'm liking the thought of a diamond veto. Well, I won't if it doesn't go to one of my favs.

July 29, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Bama, get that tush ready for a big paddling. You are soooo wrong for that.

We all know Jessie has got to go next so he doesn't make it to Jury again this season. The others can wait.

I'm off to get that paddle ready. I'm drilling holes in it, just like the principal's paddles in HS. Not that I ever got struck by one but I saw them. I was a good boy I was. (Really.)

I'm still sluggish. I see I need to do some updates. Then DQTD wants some keyboard time. *SIGH* This may be the day I actually get busy on networking the soundless computer for him. He can sit on the floor. We don't have room for the 2nd desk which we now use in the kitchen as a sort of island until we remodel that room.

:o)

July 29, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

llissa, I to would enjoy seeing Jessie go out week 4 again. And what would make it even better was if Dan was there to do his exit interview.

July 29, 2009 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Wakey Wakey (or wanky wanky) Jun. It's time to get up for the day and entertain us with your blog.

*Very Evil Laugh*

:o)

July 29, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Crisi said...

RE: Divr

Sorry if I have offended anyone with that comment.

I guess what I meant was that the way I see her is that she blames others for her conscious choices

I know a few people that have had birth defects, or accidents that have caused them to be shunned in one way or another, so for her to say that gets under my skin.

Again, I am sorry if anyone has taken offense. That was certainly never my intention. Just venting.

July 29, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Waiting for the enevitable before I post again. :p~~ And it better not be late today.

:o)

July 29, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger khopekittner said...

no one seems to care that lydia TOTALLY betrayed kevin (just like she did jordan and jeff in the beginning), and kevin was/is totally right about the chess analogy and having to band together to take down the other side. originally i thought i would really like lydia but SHE really is as low (really dirty player, no personal integrity) as it gets. i really hope kevin chews her up!......and to whoever was saying lydia is playing jessie, well she is using the situation to her advantage, but anyonw who can read woman knows she really likes him and he really is totally controlling her game. you watch, she will be very hurt when she realizes jessie picks nat over her, she wil be cushed. she is already setting herself up to save face by lying to kevin about her true actions with jessie and her true feelings. she screwed herself by falling for jessie and deserves for it to ruin her game!!!

July 29, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

YES! Michelle!
Ohhhh, we have evil minds.

July 29, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!!! :)

July 29, 2009 at 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh please Jessie ! I can't believe he's still taking a chance on Ronnie after last night's events !!

July 29, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below