;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Morning in The Big Brother 11 House

The morning report is well underway below here, but a couple of things need re-stating... First off, a word from CBS regarding the America's Vote voting:
    IMPORTANT NOTICE #1-- All online votes cast before 9:20 PM EST (6:20 PT) on July 30 have been disqualified due to technical difficulties. We encourage you to vote again if you voted during this time period. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE #2 -- If you're a U.S. resident and you subscribe to the live feeds, one of the perks you're entitled to is $10 in free music every month. Ahem... Today is July 31st... the end of the month. Make sure you take advantage of this perk, and go get your free music today!!
If you haven't noticed yet, there are 2 new Quickie Polls on the right sidebar that need your attention.


10:26am BBT
Russell's been up since 9:57am BBT, but the rest of the house is still fast asleep, and BB hasn't made a wake up call yet.

In the meantime, Russell's changed his batteries, made himself breakfast, ate it, stared at the memory wall for a bit, washed all his dishes and headed back up to HoH to use the bathroom.

He's puttering around up in HoH now... weighed himself, checking the drawers in the bathroom, hopped back into bed, turned on the spy screen, grabbed his coffee, had a sip, and then on to re-reading the wonderful letter from home....


It's good to be king.


10:34am BBT
Still monitoring the spy screen, Russell puts his headphones on to listen to the Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex MagikRed Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik (Bonus Track Version), and something makes him laugh a little. Knowing the band, I'd guess it was a lyric.

10:37am BBT
Russell's chilling and all the other HGs are still sleeping... It's BB's habit to cut everyone some slack the morning following an Endurance Comp.

10:38am BBT
lol. As soon as I typed those last words, the feeds cut to Fishies!

Wakey, Wakey, Houseguests!!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!!!

10am BBT
Kitchen
Jeff, Jordan, Michele, Russell

Jeff's fixing breakfast, Jordan's pulling down dishes. Russell comes in, then Michele. They're talking about breakfast and Casey... He left things behind for Russell and Jeff, shorts a shirt and smokes...

Russell and Jeff are talking about having the shivers last night.

Russell: I didn't even take a shower last night.. You were smart.
Jeff: Yeah, man, I had to...
Russell: Dude, you were in the diary room a looonnnng time.
Jeff: I know, man.
Russell: I was so happy when I came in and saw they got us pizza...

Ronnie makes his way into the kitchen. Conversation stops.

11:03am BBT - kitchen, cont'd.
Michele's cutting up an apple. Russell's about to wash something

11:05am BBT
Russell: Did they tell you when you went in there? They said that was the hardest competition we've done.
Jeff: No, I got no props.

Jeff resumes cooking breakfast for himself and Jordan... Looks good... Ronnie's in the kitchen, and thus far, he has not uttered a word to anyone.



CUT TO:
11:11am BBT
Red Room
Kevin & Chima

They're both still in bed, but up and chatting...


CUT TO:
11:15am BBT
Kitchen

Lydia has joined the living. Michele's developed a bad cough from the comp last night. Jeff's still preparing breakfast, and Jordan's sitting at the counter watching Jeff... Ronnie pours himself some coke.

Jeff: Coke for breakfast, man?
Ronnie: Yep.

Lydia: How was sleeping in a big bed last night?
Russell: Dude, I barely slept at all. i was up and down all night... but it was nice not hearing Jeff snore.

Russell, Jeff and Chima discuss their war wounds... They're all pretty sore. Jordan's hurting too.

BB played music for Jeff and Russell today: Bob Marley for Jeff and Tupac Shakur for Russell.

11:20am BBT
Kitchen/Dining Area
Jeff, Jordan, Russell, Chima, Lydia, Ronnie

Jeff and Jordan are enjoying the breakfast he prepared. Lydia's making hers. Pleasant chatter for everyone and a bit of light flirtation between Russell and Chima... Chima picked up on Russell's sisters nudge to him to lose the mustaches, talking about how the women like his smooth, clean face. Russell says there were all kinds of hidden messages in that letter.

***To re-listen to the letter, access the HoH Reveal on Flashback - all 4 feeds, 7/30 11:50pm.

11:28am BBT
Same group, cont'd.
Russell, Jeff and Chima are chatting about their parents and text messaging. It's cute... They move on to the music this morning... and back to chatter about the comp last night. Russell peeing himself, everyone puking...


***And a pic of Jeff eating, because he looks better than the food he prepared, and that's saying a lot. ;)

11:34am BBT
Talk turns to the prizes last night... Lydia wonders if they can do some trading. Russell says he doesn't think so, because the DR told Natalie last night that her Slop Pass was not transferable.

***Anyone else wonder if it might have been, had Natalie intended to give it to anyone but Jessie??

11:37am BBT
Russell: Dude, my sac got caught in the rope... Russell, why'd you fall? Uhh.. my scrotum got caught in the wire.

11:39am BBT
Bathroom
Russell, Ronnie, Lydia
Ronnie's showering.

Russell says he still can't bear the idea of being under any water... Lydia asks if he'll be her tanning friend today. He says sure, they head outside.

11:46am BBT
BB calls a lockdown. Everybody outside. Russell goes up to the HoH to wake Jessie and Natalie who are sleeping in his bed, and let them know about the lockdown... Everyone heads out.





Chima notices how quiet it seems with only 10 in the house now.

Chima: What're you gonna do all day if you're not working out?
Russell: Talk to everybody about who they want up.
Chima: Oh yeah.. you do have a busy day... Any idea when they'll do it?
Russell: None.

Chima: Those bastards on the ledge yesterday, man.
Russell: They were laughin' so hard.
Chima: I know they were.

***Educated guess here is SFX &/or PAs were up there.

While Russell and Chima are chatting on the couch, Michele piping in occasionally... Lydia's on the double chaise, solo.



11:57am BBT
Jordan gets out of the pool and hops into the hammock, and the camera op sets up a nice shot of her with the reflection from the mirror. As you can see along the bottom frames of the post, Ronnie's solo, separated from the group on the couch...


It's noon bbt, so the morning is officially over! I'll be opening up a new post by 12:15pm BBT!
Please refresh the site to check for it.



Watch Big Brother 11 24/7








Permalink







70 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it me or do we have new fishies?

July 31, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Maryland Mike said...

Morning all!

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I haven't seen it. Do we know what all of the "First 5 to Drop" prizes were from last night? Here's what Ive seen reported/speculated so far:

Kevin: %5000
Ronnie: ???
Lydia: 42" flat screen tv
Natalie: ???
Jordan: Have/Have Not selection

July 31, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Okay, the mere fact that Russell chose the Chili Peppers as his CD makes me like him even more!

July 31, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Have you ever read some of those lyrics of the RHCP? There are some funny a$$ things in them!

Hoping Russell backdoors Jessie! Anyone know if we get to see jury house clips this year?


Oh my i completely forgot to congratulate everyone who won prizes the other night! I'm so sorry but Congratulations!!!

July 31, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Afternoon, Everyone!!!

Wow, over 1400 comments for the Endurance Comp post last night????

Carolyn, good Overnight Report this morning!!!

I really hope that Russ nominates Ronnie this week!!! I'm so ready for him to be evicted!!! Even more so than Jessie and Natalie, and I REALLY want to see Jess go!!

Looking forward to it!!!

Hope everyone got plenty of rest after an awesome Endurance Comp!!

July 31, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Genie. I will be in and out today. I turned 28 today so I have to go do family birthday dinner stuff. Not going out this weekend since high school reunion is next week and I need to lose a couple of lbs. Haha. Anyway, I hope everybody is doing well.

July 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger bbfanatic007 said...

can anyone explain why the poll says only like 2000 votes when will we find out who gets it

July 31, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Ok, did anyone crack up last night on the After Dark, when Ronnie said, I know my wife is probably got a big campaign going for me to get the "magic power". I was laughing my head off and saying, Ummmmmmm, in your dreams, Dorkopotamus! HaHa!!!

July 31, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger ninaroxx74 said...

Goodmorning Genie and Ms.Carolyn, I had a blast last night with you guys during the viewing party and the endurance comp it was my first time for both. I am so hoping that Russell and Jeff team up that would be awesome.

July 31, 2009 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

I believe that Russell will keep his word to Jeff this week and he showed it to us the fans by voting Jordan out and keeping his word to Casey. Russell is a smart guy and I know that he will be smart about his decision. This is the time for Russell, Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, Kevin and Lydia to unite and take on the other side of the house. Come on people...do you not here us fans screaming at our computers and television screens!!! I'm positive we're all screaming loud and clear...lol!!!

July 31, 2009 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Yes, I will also admit, I now like Russell :) I feel confident he will stay true to his word to Jeff, but then again, this IS Big Brother!

Haha, love that Jessie admitted America doesn't like him. But you know, Jessie really can be caring, and he definately is family orientated. I don't hate him like I did last year. But I don't love him either ;-)

July 31, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Why did Jordan get to pick the Have Nots, does anyone know? Hope the haters in the house don't hate on her for being BB's pet.

GAG that Ronnie thinks America will choose him! And I read someone's post about his geek friends power voting...could that really happen? We would be devastated!

July 31, 2009 at 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Genie. The Peppers are my favorite band. They've never put out a bad song.

Okay, so what is our read on Russell's plans with HoH? It sounds like he's putting up Lydia and Ronnie with the intention to get Ronnie out. But what if Ronnie wins HoH? Is he just going to toss up Kevin hoping that Lydia goes? That's a bad idea in my opinion. He should really work on breaking up the Jessie/Natalie relationship.

Also, if it's Ronnie vs. Lydia then Russell might end up looking kinda dim. Does he honestly believe that Jessie, Natalie and Chima will vote out Ronnie over Lydia? I doubt they would. The smartest thing Russell can do at this point is have it be Ronnie vs. Jessie or someone from Jessie's alliance in order to secure their votes.

What do others think?

July 31, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Russell is such a cutie up in his HOH room!

Thanks Carolyn for the amazing coverage last night!

July 31, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Happy Birthdy Cutie...i mean Umbetta ;-)

July 31, 2009 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY umbeta!!! :)

July 31, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Kimmie said...

I haven't asked.....who all won prizes the other night?

July 31, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Greetings!

I had the best time with everyone last night/early this morning. Lucky for me, I'm off today. If not, I would have been crap at work.

Genie Sea - I agree about the Peppers, but they are no Legally Blonde the Musical (I made myself shudder). Also, thanks for the poll link. Go Jeff!

Loved, Loved Casey's interview with Ross. Thanks for making it easy to access Ms. Carolyn.

Michelle - Thanks for the link to Casey's interview with Julie.

Wendy Lady - I had a roof replaced six years ago, and I still remember the pain. When I was having mine done, my dad kept telling me to make sure they came into the yard with a big a$$ magnet to get all of the loose nails when they were done. Unfortunately for me, I blew it off. The first time I mowed was an absolute nightmare. The first pass with the mower shot a nail into a tree. It was so deep that I had to use a hammer to pry it out. I am thankful, to this day, it didn't hit anyone. I stopped the mower and insisted they come back out and clean the yard of nails. They weren't happy, but they came and did it. Have never seen a magnet like it. Hopefully your contractor will do this without being asked.

-OAC-

July 31, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

ohhhh, THANK YOU maryland mike! i didn't know about the graduation prizes yet!

July 31, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UMBETA! you and so many others had me totally cracking up last night! :)

July 31, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anybody else think that Jessie looks like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast?

July 31, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Ragz said...

natalie and ronnie think they are going to get the coup d’etat. you can vote for jeff at http://www.cbs.com/primetime
/big_brother/interact/americas_vote/

July 31, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Happy Birthday Umbeta! Here's hoping your every wish comes true.

-OAC-

July 31, 2009 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Wendy, Genie, Blue, Umbet, Jluvs and Everyone,

Where do we see Who won the prizes from the 10 million hits night?

July 31, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous Leigh Ann said...

Morning all...

Continued thank you to Carolyn who never disappoints with her blog!!!

Here's what I'm wondering...

I'm thinking the results is really just a poll...not the actual votes that we're sending to CBS. Since it's in the message boards section, I think it's just a poll to see who people are voting for. What do you guys think?

July 31, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Umbeta - Lose pounds. OMG, you are hot enough already!

July 31, 2009 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Happy Birthday Umbeta...28 huh! Your just a youngin! It only gets better from there!

July 31, 2009 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Happy b Day Umbeta!!!

Oac - no such luck - these roofers have been a night mare from the start!

They peed in my yard/raided my strawberries/damaged my apple tree with a can/left a huge mess (including nails everywhere) damaged eaves/trashed my sons flowers/damaged my water timer on the taps by removing them to get a drink and screwed up our sat dish. Bf called and complained so the owner sent them all back to clean up and apologise but last nights rain came through the roof. Now they are coming back again today. I'm fed up with it all and as much as i want to stomp my feet and have a hissy fit i think i'm more likely to cry from the frustation of it all. (the contractors will not start working inside til the roof is 100% good)

July 31, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Thats a good question, I totally forgot about the prizes for the first few off...who got what?

July 31, 2009 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I love Bob Marley! Not so much into rap tho so i wont have a clue on Russells song.

I think its nice that production plays favorite music of the HGs as a morale booster. Wonder what Ronnies song would be?

July 31, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Thanks everybody.

OAC. It's not much, just enough to tighten up for the night. haha.

July 31, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger jane said...

You know, if BB really wants ratings this season they make damn sure J&J stick around. In another two months that man will propose, and America the whole damn country will tune in for that. Those two are a fallin' in looooove. I feel like I'm too old and cynical to ever feel that again. I for one need to live vicariously through them.

July 31, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Leigh Ann - it is just a poll to see how people will vote - just like the poll on here :)

July 31, 2009 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Loved Ross's interview w/Casey!

Oh, Ronnie and Natalie are living in a dream world!! They must really think America likes them!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

July 31, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Wendy Lady - You have the roofers from hell. I am so sorry. I have changed the status of my new roof from nightmare to slight irritation.

July 31, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russell didn't shower last night. Does anyone else think that's kinda gross? He did pee during the comp, didn't he?

July 31, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Good morning all!
Happy Birthday Umbeta!
I also would like to know who "won" what last night.
And I must say, I couldn't ask for a better night last night.
-Nessie whining and freaking out all night...
-Jeff/Jordan cuteness and smooches....
-Nessie whining and freaking out all night... [hehe]
-Russell's cute letters from home showing he has a human heart!

....and knowing Jeff will have the power this or next week!


Speaking of Jeff, he's making me hungry. Can someone tell me the secret to making fluffy scrambled eggs? I am not a cook.

:)

July 31, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Ruby - GM to you too!

I'm not sure if or where anything was posted. I forgot about it til this morning and didn't wanna forget to wish everyone congrats.

I get lost in the comments A LOT so i miss stuff. LOL

July 31, 2009 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

jluvsturtles - Did you see my answer to your Montana question a couple of days ago?

July 31, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did anyone find it self-serving last night when Ronnie, in the BR along with a number of other HG's along with Jordan, began talking about who'd win the cou-d'eta,suggested it'd be Jordan because America would give it to whoever needed the most help? And then in the next breath said, or maybe theyd throw it to someone like himself who would no what to do with it.

That faux teacher, socially infantile, and leech like HG (I can't bring myself to call him a man) (nor can I bear to watch him try to velcro himself to other HG's as they try to get away from them after he's corraled them) MUST GO!

WOW. I sound kind of scarry myself and it's just morning. But I had to get it off my chest..

I was going tocomment on Jessie's attributes. Perhaps I should make some iced coffee and settle down a bit first.

Thanks for listening and/or commenting. This is my first post. I've appreciated reading yours for a couple of years. You've all made me laugh or swear, and certainly given me different perspectives to chew on.

July 31, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Good morning everyone!

Happy Bday Umbeta! I've turned 28 quite a few times, so enjoy...

Jeff is making fun of Jordan putting his name in the hat for "Have-nots", lmao

July 31, 2009 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Birthday, Umbeta!!!!!

July 31, 2009 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Carolyn - i was wondering that too! I had thought for sure i would wake up this morning to read that Nats pass was giving to Jessie for the week. So glad that someone put their foot down in there and said no to the request. I wanna see Jessie on slop and squid and squash and whine his butt right out the door!

July 31, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Sassy Sis said...

Jane...I'm with you on Jeff and Jordan. I'm loving watching their Budding Relationship. It's so sweet!!!

July 31, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

trixxie02...Russell did shower last night just after his HOH reveal. Before that he really didn't have the opportunity. He was recovering, then they called him into the DR, then the HOH reveal.

July 31, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

llissa - i put a little milk and vanilla in my eggs and whip the begeezes out of them and they come out wuite fluffy.

July 31, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trixxie - Russell is gross for not showering after peeing on himself!! I would have taken a long hot bath in my HOH room if I was him!

July 31, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger way094 said...

Please go to cbs.com vote jeff all day all night he has to win this if he wants to get deep in this game.
anyone have the computet whiz to stuff ballot box ? the way cbs has it set up i know theres a way to auto pilot votes by the thousands if anyone has a friend who has a friend:) get it done !!! :)
i dislike nat-jess-ron get the boot out and swiftly kickem out!!!

July 31, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Oac - I so agree! All i want is to have a kitchen again. I'm grossed out by microwaved food and take out and its not good to eat crappy stuff with my meds. And i'm tied of living in chaos as well. my house use to be so orderly and clean and now it takes me forever to find anything. I need a vacay!

July 31, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Hi all! Thanks for a great night..I needed it.

Happy Birthday Umbeta

Wendylady sorry about your roofing nightmare.

llissa, I put a little milk in my eggs.

July 31, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Has anyone seen this ???

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/interact/

July 31, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger peggyb said...

I am right behind ya all, liking Jeff and Jordan with Russell growing on me.

I would love for Russ to backdoor Jesse and his HUGE EGO! Loved it last night, gee Natalie isn't fun not to win is it? *smirk*

Jeff gets magic power, just in case he doesn't win HOH next week.

Wouldn't it be great. Chima or one of them winning HOH next week and put up Jeff and Jordan. Right before voting, he takes them both off and puts up Natalie and Ronnie. *lol*

Now whose thinking...RONNIE!!!

July 31, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

♫♫♫♫♫♫ Happy Birthday Umbeta ♫♫♫♫♫♫

Oh to be 28 again!


♫♫♫♫♫ ♫♫♫♫♫♫ Umbeta ♫♫♫♫♫♫ ♫♫♫♫♫♫ ♫♫ ♫♫♫!!!

July 31, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has there been any mention of flyover banners??

July 31, 2009 at 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Happy Birthday Umbeta

Both of Casey's interview were great, it's cool that Laura called in to Ross. I bet she will and probably Casey next week, depending on who goes out.

I still can't believe we had over 1400 comments last night, that was crazy fun. Bring on the next endurance! Just kidding, we all a bit of a break :)

Those results might not be official but 81% for Jeff is a great sign any way you look at it. I think Ronnie might have got some sympathy from tv only people if not for his DRs. My mom thinks he is the weirdest person she has ever seen.

July 31, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Hehehehehe to Carolyn giving Nat the tramp stamp in the screen cap :0)

July 31, 2009 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger ninaroxx74 said...

Happy Birthday Umbeta, I wonder if they are leaving something out telling the Have not what they have to eat lol

July 31, 2009 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

A song for Ronnie. I believe it is from "Here Comes Santa Claus" the animated stop motion classic:

You put one foot in front of the other
and soon you'll be walking across the floor
you put one foot in front of the other
and soon you'll be walking out the door (and don't let it hit you in the a$$ on the way out)

July 31, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Camera man getting his creative side on shooting Jordan in the mirrored window.

July 31, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Come on Jeff, show us your comp wounds again! Pretty pretty please?

Wow, I had forgotten about the 10 mil night prizes too.

Guess that shows you we weren't here just for the prizes Carolyn! LOL Just you baby!

July 31, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what is up with natalie and jessie sleeping in the hoh bed? They should be forced to stay in the have nots room.

July 31, 2009 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm taking a 10 minute tushy break.. then I'll be back with a new top post...

July 31, 2009 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Oac - hahahahaha i've never heard that before but it suits the situation perfectly!

July 31, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Happy Birthday, Umbeta!

July 31, 2009 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Thanks WendyLady ~ sounds like more 'wakeup calls'. Cool!

Hope Casey calls one in!

July 31, 2009 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UMBETTA!

Thank u so much BBDish I love it here! Thank u so much for posting the flashback cam time so we could get a glimpse of their lil kisses. Gosh I love Jeff and Jordan.
Im prayin Russell does the right thing, and that we can learn to like not only his looks but his personality too. Ronnie Gnat and Messie gotta go!

Go Jeff for the Mystery Vote woo hooooooooo!

July 31, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Brandy said...

Afternoon all, I voted 4 Jeff a few times and for the 1st time agree with America I really like Jeff at 1st it was him & Natalie but I do not like her at all now. I hate that Russ won hoh he is suck a liar..well I hope Nat & Jessie go up.

July 31, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon, Carolyn, guys & gals! Happy B-day UMBETA! Hope everyone is ready for the weekend!

ara812.....I feel the same about Ronnie. It's amazing how much he thinks of himself & so little of others. Also amazed that he thinks the american public loves him & would vote to give him anything. I finally had to turn my feeds off cause I couldn't keep listening to him last nite.

Was a blast blogging last nite during the comp. That was the 1st time I'd done it & it made it so much more fun!!

HanHaysMom

July 31, 2009 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger NorCalLisaH said...

Thanks for reminding me about the music Caro :)

July 31, 2009 at 2:01 PM  
Anonymous steph said...

This year seems more interesting, there are relationshios that have been built on.

The house needs renovating though, as i think its looking old.

August 3, 2009 at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below