;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers! Happy Tuesday!!

Last night on the live feeds, BB passed out the alcohol and the HGs got, shall we say, a little loose. The most surprising of them all was Michelle. While I get the overnight report together, please enjoy C=Venus' first chops of the Big Brother 11 season!

The first one's right below, and if you click the pic, it'll take you to C=Venus' site, where you can see her other Big Brother 11, 10, 9, 8, etc. chops! :)

I'll be back with the Complete Overnight Report by 9am BBT! Please refresh this post to see it.

***The Overnight Report is now complete! :) Scroll down.





Just a couple more things before I get going on the Overnight Report, if you're enjoying the Live Feed viewers exclusive call-in show, BigBrotherExpressLunch, as much as I am, but you can't understand why in the world they haven't got a camera on Chelsia and Missy, please write to comments@askbigbrother.com and request it! :)

We can make a difference with this!

Traditionally, the Overnight Report covers everything that happens after midnight BBT, but when I find fun stuff that happened earlier in the evening, I'll call your attention to it, and where to find it on the new FlashBack Machine feature on the live feeds.

Flashback Finds for Monday night:
10:02pm BBT - Feed 3 - Very Funny Sex Talk with the Big Brother 11 HGs

Need the feeds? Here's the link for the free trial.




Midnight BBT
Feed 3
The Brains Can Eat!



They still have to sleep in the icebox, but they are now allowed to nap in cozy spots during the day, and they can take hot showers. Happy, Happy Brains.

CUT TO:
12:10am BBT
Feed 3
Living Room
Russell & Jordan

They're checking in with each other and rehashing the day.

Jordan: Lydia washed the sheet, so I don't know if that's a sign, but I'm gonna give her her space tonight.
Russell: Sleep in Jeff's bed?
Jordan: If I do, it'll be all huddled over to one side... We're just friends... I just like him as a friend. (paraphrasing) I just feel like he's somone back home that I can talk to.. but I told him after the show, it's not a relationship. I just wanna have fun.
Russell: I like your style.
Jordan: Same as you. I flirt with everyone.
Russell: I don't flirt.
Jordan: I flirt with everybody, but a nice flirt. There's nothin' wrong with that... I don't think.
Russell: I don't have a problem with it.
Jordan: I wanna get HoH. I wanna sleep in a good bed.
Russell: If you get HoH, you gotta at least give me one night up there. Oh, wait, You're not gonna, 'cause of the snoring.


***Russell, I'm completely untroubled by snoring. Come on over here and saw some logs!

Jordan tells him his snoring rivals Caseys...

CUT TO:
12:40am BBT
Living Room
Casey & Russell

Discussing Braden, they agree he's through, but if half his stories are true, he's lead an amazing life.

CUT TO:
12:45am BBT
Storage Room
Jessie & Casey
Feed 3

Talk of upcoming HoH.

Jessie: I have a feeling Russell's gonna get it.
Casey: Just depends what it is. I think I'm pretty solid with 8 out of 12. The other 4, I can lie and stab em in the back. Ronnie came up to me, whispering, 'whaddya think about this...' I'm thinking, man, a few deals is great, but you've got deals with 12 people.

Jessie: I have your best interest at heart. Russell has your best interest...

They confirm a mutual trust... for what that's worth... and Casey dishes a bit too much about who he does and doesn't like/trust in the game. He refers to Lydia and Kevin as 'weak minded' and dismisses Natalie completely, 'she was in high school 3 weeks ago.'

Casey: I don't dislike Lydia, but the truth is, she's dead-weight to me.

Jessie warns that they've got to be extra careful of people like Braden, who managed to win him over in 2 sentences.

CUT TO:
Feed 1
1am - 2am
Jordan & Jeff in Bed being cute. No nookie yet. Jeff wants her to know where she's coming from first. While Jordan snuggles right in, Jeff's arms stay over his head, as if he's keeping them there quite intentionally... It appears he's trying to keep her talking, so their mouths don't go looking for other activities.

Feed 3
1:30am
Team Offbeat talking a little game and playing pool. They agree that if they stay united, they are a strong 3 vote block, and they think aligning with the the Athletes is their best bet.

Get over to FlashBack & Pick a feed, any feed.

CUT TO:
2am
HoH landing
Jessie & Natalie
Feed 3 (2 shot)
Feed 4 (CU)


Natalie reiterates that if she gets backdoored, she'll go all Evel Dick on the house, and no one will sleep.

Jessie: Sh-t can go awry in here in one second. Not one day is a given.
Natalie: The second I get backdoored, there's gonna be hell in this house. You think Evel Dick brought hell? I'm gonna bring hell. If I just get nominated, that's different, but if I get backdoored... but I think this clique thing's only gonna last a couple more weeks.
Jessie: We don;t know...
Natalie: You have to play 3 moves ahead.
Jessie: You're trying to predict this, and you can't. This is the game. This is all you can go off of. I think Russell's gonna get HoH. I really do. I don't think anyone understands how smart he really is.

Talk turns to Casey.

Natalie: I don't know about him though... He gives me looks and stuff.
Jessie: That's because he thinks you're immature.
Natalie: What'd he say?
Jessie: Everybody thinks you're like controlling my head. Lydia said the same f'ing thing.. That I'm letting an 18 year old tell me what to do...
Natalie: What about Russ? What does he say about me?
Jessie: You guys are so f'in paranoid, because you don't trust anybody.
Natalie: I don't. Expect the unexpected. Dude, they have so much footage to show...

***And the tv only viewers wont see 10% of it!


This concludes the overnight report, and just in the nick of time! It's 8:30am BBT, and BB just woke the houseguests!



Watch Big Brother 11 24/7

Labels: ,







Permalink







27 Comments:

Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn :)
Good morning, All my BB addict buddies!
One of my most favorite things to do during BB is get up every morning & read Gaytor's comments. Always make me laugh out loud & that's a great way to start the day!

I'll be out most of today but I'll catch up later.

Have a great Tuesday everyone & here's to some excitement on BB. Wonder who Lydia will argue w/ today. She does seem to be the center of the majority of drama. I like Jordan & Jeff together. Cute! He is just so good looking! Michelle, who would of thunk it? LOL!

Who will we love or dislike today?

July 14, 2009 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Great chops! Love the Jessie one!

July 14, 2009 at 6:28 AM  
Anonymous Didi said...

Good Morning Carolyn & All!
Missed last night completely and will catch up hopefully this morning.

Yesterday was my Grandmother's 93rd birthday! G-d Bless my Bubbie! She is just too cute! Such a yenta!

Looking forward to reading the bolg and everyone's comments!
Ciao for now!

July 14, 2009 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Plymouth Lighthouse said...

In light of yesterday's *ahem* 'situation' in the comments section (I just read this morning) I have taken back my original name to protect the innocent. Me.

Carolyn, just wanted to let you know I e-mailed comments@askbigbrother.com requesting they put Missy & Chelsia on camera during ExpressLunch. Okay, peeps, step up and send your e-mail. As our wonderful Carolyn stated, We can make a difference!! Woot Woot!! (that's for you, Blue ~ where are you??? awesome overnight on Sunday, BTW!! xoxoxox)

July 14, 2009 at 6:40 AM  
Blogger Plymouth Lighthouse said...

Oops!! Sorry for my manners,

Good Morning Carolyn and all you beautiful Dishers!!

Thanks for such an awesome job ~ scary to think it hasn't even been a week yet.

July 14, 2009 at 6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Tuesday show day. Can't wait to see the Technotronic competition tonight.

Thanks Carolyn for your awesome coverage of the battles yesterday. Love the playback feature. I was able to go and see all I missed from your awesome time and camera directions.

July 14, 2009 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Everyone else!!! Been busy and have not been around as much this season but that all changes TODAY! :)

I have been up all morning reading and catching up and just want to send a BIG THANK YOU!!!! I think up to date now thanks to you!!

July 14, 2009 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Morning Gang!

So Im loving this flash back thing! Its sooo great. Im listenin to them last night, talkin about their sex lives and stuff! This is some entertaining stuff for a boring morning at work!

Hope you are doing well Carolyn and hope the rest of you BB lovers out there are doing well!!!

July 14, 2009 at 7:15 AM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn,Fellow BB addicts

Love that chop from Venus. No Ronnie as Energizer Bunny yet but that one of Michele, yowza.

Can't wait for the Overnight. Not that I would go anywhere but the Dish :) but I read that Jordan flirted with Russel. As if there wasn't enough drama already.

So it's Tuesday. We finally get to see the POV competition and find out about technotronics.

With all that has happened you think the editors are loving that they have so much to work from or frustrated that they have way to much?

They need to focus on Lydia and Chima on the block, the POV, the betrayal of Lydia, Braden going up, you know they will throw some Jesse with Natalie in there and probably more Laura eye candy. The tv onlys will probably get very little fight and no sex talk.

Oh I thought of one for last night.

Jesse:Mostly likely to barricade himself in the spa room once he is on the block.

Have a great day. I'll check in from time to time.

July 14, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn....

Good morning everyone!!!

Loved reading all the comments from last night. Hilarious...and Michelle...OH MY :)

Have a wonderful day, I'll catch up with everyone tonight.

JulieB

July 14, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good morning Carolyn!

Good morning Dishers!

C=Venus - Excellent as usual. Who'd a thunk - Michelle?

What a fun fun night on BB and especially on BBDish!

Thanks EVERYONE for a great night. I still hurt from all the laughs!

July 14, 2009 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger labradane said...

Good morning Carolyn and all you lovely BBaddicts. I have a couple complaints!!!!!

I have followed your blog for 2 seasons now and have always loved it. It is starting to take over my life though. I didn't go to sleep until close to 3 last night. You people ate hilarious.

It would be no big deal.... But my 3 and 6 year old don't care if I'm tired...... They are still ready to go go go. I was late to a meeting because I was drinking my coffee in the car reading the updates. It's bad! Thank God my husband is out of town.

Anyway, I'm so ready for a new HOH, I feel like Thursday can't get here fast enough. I love when the power shifts and everyone freeks out. Poor Ronnie, he really may end up with a heart attack before the whole thing is over.

Thanks for the entertainment!

July 14, 2009 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Excuse me, but did all that sex talk last night get to someone this morning? CAM 1, just after 8 am. Hmmmmmm! Some sheet action and strange breathing. Is that Nat?

July 14, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all!
Loved the comments last night! Thanks for the entertainment!

July 14, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Brad of Key West, FL said...

C=Venus --- LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Morning BB11 fans.

it always the quiet girls in High School who at your 10 year reunion are the craziest!

Keep our eyes on her this season!

July 14, 2009 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger Brad of Key West, FL said...

Love It Love It Love It
C=Venus


Morning BB11 Fans.

We have to keep an eye on the quiet ones! It always the quiet girls from High School who grow up to be the craziest! its the popular ones who become bitches!

July 14, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Carolyn!! Smoochies!

Morning c=Venus! Your firt bb11 chop ROOLZ! You rock the Kazbah! Will you be doing Jeff the Technotronic Tuna? :) wink wink

Morning MzFitz! :)
Morning Didi! :)
Morning innocent Plymouth Lighthouse! :)

Morning fellow addicts! :)

Did I mention how much I love Michelle?

That's it for now... back to torturing teens :)

July 14, 2009 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger kevin said...

OMG be still my heart! I knew I liked Michele for a reason. That saucy little MINX! *wolf whistles* Not only was that primo BBAD material, having the live feeds allowed me to switch to another angle if nec. Or when livefeed went to fishes, the BBAD feed (except when they switched to sleeping Jesse) kept right on rolling.

I can only wish we have one of those BB9ish panty parties before Michele goes home. WHAT AM I SAYING??? Shes gonna win this whole thing!

I loved how all the guys mouths were agape, Casey applauded on more than one occasion. Poor Ronnie… prob just made him miss his wife. But Michele & the you-don't-see-one-of-THOSE-everyday one night stand story shall live on in BB history. She was too drunk & wanted to enjoy it, so she went home, slept it off, & rode the massively meated man the next day. LMAO

July 14, 2009 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

looks like another fun night in the bb house

July 14, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Plymouth Lighthouse said...

*Winks* to Genie Sea!! heh heh...

Good morning, all!!

OMG Kevin, I nearly spit my tea on my monitor!! Massively Meated Man, indeed!!!

That whole talk was just awesome!!

Thanks to Carolyn for the 411.

How is our Dear Carolyn this fine Tuesday?

July 14, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Morning Carolyn, Dish family! What a night!!! Great! Okay, showing my age, but at times (without the red hair) at times Lydia really has some
early 'I love lucy' looks, but that is just me maybe. Specially last night with the scarf on her head!

Must say, at times with the temper I wonder if there is a little red hair under that blond!! I can say that, red hair proudly here!!! And the temper is there, but more sweet than anything :)

July 14, 2009 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooood Morning MsFitz, Didi, Plymouth Lighthouse, Iowa Fan, RayRayFad, Kent,in.NYC, MichiganMan, JulieB, Marci, Labradane, Melanie, Brad of Key West, Genie Sea, Kevin, Tiffany, RedRhonda!!! :)

And anyone who I may have missed!!!

New Top Post!!!

July 14, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Didi said...

Hi Genie Sea!
I wonder what Michelle's husband and family are thinking right now? lol

Natalie really has got to go- she's going to behave worse than Evil Dick? Come on! She's just so...hmmm...bratty! There's a word. Casey is growing on me, the rest...well, Ronnie is just so paronoid, Lydia is out there, Braden, ugh- with all the nasty comments and seeing he full front on naked was enough of him for me (go to www.oddandstupid.com if you haven't already!) ChiaDiva is just too much...
I just wonder how much psychological testing they really do on these contestants before allowing them on the show. I am thinking that maybe they are looking for the borderline personality disorder patients to mix with the other relatively emotionally stable people to create some drama. Thoughts? Jane - how about your input?

July 14, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Yeah, from what I have been told, they do psych testing (a standard psych inventory) and a couple of interviews with a shrink for an evaluation. The producers want people who have issues about as close to the line as possible without there being a risk of violence to self or others, or lawsuits. The shrinks and producers often disagree on contestants.

Borderline Personality Disorder is not that common (and not even really defined), but yeah, if not full blown mental illness, they certainly want people who will react. They seem to balance out the cast though. Someone like Michelle is there for her brains yet understated personality. She seems very clinically healthy. Someone like Bradon may have some narcissistic tendencies.

Every season a bunch of us end up doing our own little clinical evaluations. That's always fun!

July 14, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Anonymous C=Venus said...

Hiya Carolyn & BB buddies!

Thanx Ms. Fitz, Marci (I'll have to check out that sheet action - missed that, lol), Brad of Key West, Genie Sea, RedRhonda (Lucy, hmmm... good idea!)

MichiganMan - never fear, the Energizer is coming, lolz! Kevin - "Massively Meated Man" hahaha, you're a crack up. Oh and Labradane, forget about sleep for the next 3 months, hon!

**Smooches** to everyone! Feel free to write me with chop ideas/requests. :)) TTYL, C=V

July 14, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger reet424 said...

Hey ladies,
LOVING your coverage as usual EVERY SEASON..
O K so am I out of the loop or did I miss a memo or something // what the heck happen to Showtime ?? I was sitting here waoting for it to come on and NO AFTER DARk ... Any info from anyone on this..?? is this just tonight WHICH BTW was NOT a good night NOT TO HAVE SHOWTIME,, but that figures...
So if anyone knows what the deal is I know BBDish would know.,.
Help me i am lost without my BB After Dark..
thanks again for the great coverage :):)
hugs

July 14, 2009 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger reet424 said...

omg nessssss .. Just as I clicked publish it came on Showtime.. It was 2 1/2 hours LATE but it is on now ,, And NOW they calming down right .. GO figure.. Sorry for my last post all ..I was freaking a little bit... :):) Still LOVE the dishers ...sorry agaib

July 14, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below