;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 13, 2009

SUCKARAMA (Casey said it not me)

Dishers, it's time for BB4 Champ Jun Song's 2nd blog with BBDish! :) We're very fortunate to have her blogging with us here on bbdish about all the episodes that air on CBS this season. When you're commenting, you can address her directly. ;) And here she is!

Was it just me or was this episode boring?

Or as my mom so say “Dis sooo the boh-reeng, you knoh ?”

I realize the “good” stuff will probably be aired on Tuesday before the eviction, but why wouldn’t they give us even a snippet of the catfights?!

Stolen from http://bb11dish.com
KEVIN: I have to say I do love Kevin. He reminds me of so many of my friends. He had so many one-liners that had me cracking up, but the clincher for me was when he was crying about how he had nothing in common with Jessie and broke out with: “I haven’t been to the gym in 10 years.” Ha, loved it. Admit it, it struck a chord with more than one of you. I know I let out an “AMEN” considering the only workouts my ass gets come with several cries for God and “Yes, right there, do it!”Stolen from http://bb11dish.com

JESSIE: For all intents and purposes, Jessie is a nice guy. And I say this because he and I emailed back and forth a few times and what you see is what you get with him, at least he’s consistent. Anyone can step forward at this point and argue my point. But Jessie had me CRACKING ME UP in his first diary room of the episode. He also cracked me up when he said he sees his attributes in Natalie. It made me wonder if he knew what “attribute” meant…because it doesn’t mean his penis you know what I’m saying?

I have included a picture of my best Jessie impersonation…yes, I am a Patriots fan…and didn’t think when I took the picture that it would ever end up on a BB blog, haha. Stolen from http://bb11dish.com
NATALIE: What’s worse is that the girl thinks Jessie knows the ropes…um, yes sweety, he often uses it to hang himself. They’re cute though, and probably are perfect for each other (insert grain of salt here). Stolen from http://bb11dish.com

Ahhhh…the new HOH room, how far they have come since Season 4. We were just happy to have a basket from home and a door to lock back in the day…but Kevin, darling “Asian-y?!” Really? Stolen from http://bb11dish.com

RONNIE: Was sporting a new hairstyle for part of the show, very Alfalfa…very DORK-appropriate. It’s funny. I remember bringing in a dozen or so t-shirts into the house with print on them like “High Maintenance” and “Boys Make Great Pets” because I knew it would perpetuate whatever “type” I had been cast as…and I’ll admit it, I didn’t mind having eyes on my chest. Wait, I still don’t…HA! Ronnie needs to be careful though that he doesn’t over-play his hand too early a la Brian (Season 10) because it’s just not necessary. Especially with Jessie running around in those horrendous tights. Did he bring that hot pink atrocity with him or was it given to him? Either way, there must be a few more screws loose in the kid’s head to actually put those on!

RUSSELL: Russell thinks he’s the same person as Jessie. Of course he does. Of course he would. Because all those love muscles are essentially the same person right? Not. Whatevs.

CHIMA: She looked less shiny today. But I think she’s hiding something in her hair. Maybe there’s a fetus stuck to the back of her head? I gagged when Casey called her a princess . I mean, I know what he was getting at, but princess my ass Casey, she’s more like Queen Chima. Drag Queen Chima. And the bitching after losing the competition? She should feel lucky that the paint was glow in the dark and camouflaged the glow on her forehead. Seriously. And what “lifestyle” is this that she talks of? Half her time is probably spent picking out her weaves at some bootleg beauty supply shop. Stolen from http://bb11dish.com


You know, I was munching on French fries (extra ketchup) when the Have and Have Not Competition was going on, and I literally choked on a fry after hearing Casey yell “Put it in!” to Kevin. Seriously, classic moment in BB…taking comments out of context isn’t just enjoyable for the producers, I love doing it! I thought Exile Island was bad…it’s really stressful as it is being in that house, but when you’re further messed with and have your bed taken away and hot water taken away? Misery…but you suck it up…you have to suck a lot of shit up…unless you are purposely putting on a show. But Chima wasn’t, dumbass. And why did she seem to know so much about what went on inside insane asylums? Hello!


I KNOW it was not lost on all of you all the naughty references part of the Competition…”ecstasy” and “bad trip”, hahaha. I appreciate that kind of stuff…go crew at CBS, getting more creative this year! ALTHOUGH, I’m gonna say it…that competition has been done before…specifically during my season. We had to don Dickies and pretend to be “plumbers” during a food competition. That’s all right though, I get it. Stolen from http://bb11dish.com


BRADEN: “Right part, right pipe…it’s like physics.” Hmmmmm…I gotta think about that one. Not much on him this episode. He might be growing on me?

JORDAN: Boring me. Apparently if somebody smells, Jordan doesn’t pick on ‘em. I would. But that’s not the point. She will eat those words later…because she likes using the word “fag” doesn’t she? Well that’s good to know…maybe if you’re a “smelly fag” she doesn’t mind. And what was up with her brain farts during the Have / Have Not Competition? Are you telling me she didn’t understand Braden when he was yelling out angles? He WAS speaking English darling! I guess she needed him to yell out Missionary for 180 degrees, Doggie Style for 90 degrees and Reverse Cowgirl for 45 degrees (I say Reverse Cowgirl because there might be some ankle-holding involved).

LAURA: OMG, Laura’s attempts at making eye contact with Jessie had me rolling on the floor. Eye-f*cking Jessie is out of the question when he won’t even meet your eyes eh girl? Maybe you should try milking your left breast and offering it up to the jock, soy is even better.
So…the Nomination Ceremony…it’s always fun when you know you’re safe. It SUCKS if you think you’re at risk. Like big time. Just because, it’s human nature to want to be liked and included. What was up with all the “Thank you Jessie” ass-kissing? Ugh.

But I actually liked Jessie’s speech. Stolen from http://bb11dish.com

AND, at this point in the BB timeline, the word “pawn” should be done away with. You’re a nominee, that’s all, end of story. There is not Power of Pawn competition…just a 50-50 chance that your ass goes home. End of story. Stolen from http://bb11dish.com

Sigh…Tuesday is just around the corner…Lydia is safe, that’s all I care about. I do enjoy her.

Labels:







Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger Marci said...

Oh how funny Jun, loved it!

July 13, 2009 at 12:07 PM  
Anonymous grace koh said...

I was a top finalist for BB11.

I don’t watch television. But after all too many friends telling me the house is filled with a bunch of duds, I’m contemplating watching the first couple episodes to see my would-be roomies. (I think my friends were trying to make me feel better…even though I’m now ecstatic I didn’t go into the BB house).

Since you guys are actual fans of the show, can you tell me if it’s worth the watch? I took a quick look at HG photos/bios. Difficult to say for certain from the headshots, but from the people I remember through the casting process @ CBS, I think I’m the only one (out of 4 LA finalists) they nixed Tattoo Girl and MMA Guy were definitely 2. I'm 90% sure Neuroscientist Chica might have been the last one, but she looks a bit different.

I debated publically posting my article on the hilarious casting process, but here it is - http://literarygk.blogspot.com/2009/06/you-know-what-f-you-back-cbs-i-didnt.html. Since I glazed over about 15-25% of the 100+ pages in disclosures I signed, I hope CBS doesn’t/can’t sue me for posting this.

July 13, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Kvothe said...

Another great blog, Jun. Your comments put a smile on my face when I'm in a bad mood. =]

July 13, 2009 at 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jun, you freaking rock! I used to post a bit with you back when James Rhine had his forum. I was voy_your. I love your take on things. As your momma would say usssooo funneeeyy! :)

4 things I said exactly like you did...What's up with Ronnie & the Alfalfa hair, wasn't this show boring, Braden is hella funny & Jordan's use of the word fag.

Well, "fag" or "faggot" seems to be thrown around a lot this year. I am a lesbian & I rather hate the word. I think I am a bit sensitive, but it's very uncalled for IMO.

Great blog, keep 'em coming & when will you start doing stand up, because oh yeah, you have a knack for it.

July 13, 2009 at 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's comedy, folks! Reverse cowgirl/45 degrees? Hilarious!! BTW, though, it's "intents and purposes'.

July 13, 2009 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'll be back to publish your comments and with an afternoon post by 1pm BBT :)

July 13, 2009 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

HAHA. I love it. Stand up?! Never tried it but thought about it :) U sooo the funny and u sooo the gay! Haha.

Um, little ms. finalist girl? I'd recommend that you do take down that little post. They'll string you up and flog you. I hope you're here legally.

July 13, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Jun, cracks me up....way to funny

July 13, 2009 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

HAHAHAHA. OMG. Yes. English is my third language after sex. Thanks SO much for that one, yikes, I'm the poster child for urban dictionary apparently :)

July 13, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Jun, you are one funny chick!
So looking forward to the next one..

July 13, 2009 at 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Hi Jun

Funny observations.

Love you Jesse pose.

July 13, 2009 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Good Morning BB Lovers!!

I'm in a great mood despite the storm moving in and my body being a b!tch about it. My boy is home!!!! He was only gone a week but damn i'm such a "Mum" that it was horrible having 7 days of no mum biz. And of course my brother being who he is (a different kinda pet owner ) sent him home with a friggin snail. With the deal that if he can take care of Mr. Snail he can have a turtle or bearded dragon next time. Lucky me!!!

Jun - I loved your sense of humor during your season and SO glad to see you still have it! (I found that most winners of BB turned into snooty toe-rags after winning.)


Well back to laundry i go! Boy already took off to play with his friends but not before leaving me with a huge pile of dirties! I LOVE being a Mum :0)

July 13, 2009 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Jun,

You are funny as hell! ROTFLMAO
Love your take on the shows.
Thanks for blogging it for us.

I can relate to your refernece to the only workouts you get! LUV IT!!!

July 13, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger cakegirl68 said...

OMG! They are going crazy!!!

July 13, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger cakegirl68 said...

OMG! What the hell??!!
I am LMFAO!!

July 13, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Did you just catch Braden's racist/sexist/anti-gay tirade? He should do we in the entertainment industry now!

July 13, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Hi Jun!

How nice to have you here as a Dishchick Blogger! We love love love to hear from past HGs and you haven't been around much. Great to see you!

You are hysterical, and I loved your observation on "no pawns" in the BB house. I'm with you, would love to see Chima go back to the "life she is accustomed to". LOL!!!

Hugs!!!

July 13, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Jun... warn a b*tch next time you're gonna be so funny would ya?! I just spent an enormous amount of time blow drying my keyboard due to the water I just launched everywhere.

It was either that or drown. LOL.

Question for ya... Casey. What are your thoughts/intuition on him?

Thanks for blogging here hon. You rock!

♥ ☺ ♥ ☺ ♥

July 13, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

RE: grace koh said...

I was a top finalist for BB11.

Despite the fact that she might get in trouble for posting that it is an interesting read. It looks like she trashes CBS but she talks nicely about casting agents and others involved in the process.

Jun

I have always kind of wondered. Are you still under some sort of contract or gag order where you can't talk about the process of getting on the show? If not I think it would great to know how it went for you.

July 13, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Jun, you're a riot.

Adore you.

And someone beat me to the "grammar police" comment which I was considering.

Still adore you.

July 13, 2009 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Thanks Ruby :) You guys are awesome, I feel so welcomed here!

Wendy, tell us how you really feel. HAHAHA "toe-rag", i'm gonna use that on someone today...poor fool who will get called that by me haha.

I think anyone going in that house with a good life comes out the same...it's the toe-rags with no life that come out and act like their sh*t doesn't stink. And trust me, it stinkg to the high heavens with one toilet in the house :)

July 13, 2009 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

I'm not watching the feeds, I'll have to read what's going on through Carolyn's magic!

Thanks Patti! Haha, Sam...my take on Casey? Hmmmm...I think he'll go far, he's got a pretty good read on people / social dynamics. We'll see...but I can't help but think he walks around with a question mark...I know he's got a wife and kid but can't help but think it might be a beard...hmmmm...

Oh, I hear you on the spit / drown thing...I usually just swallow :)

Kvothe, I have a Ph.D. in mood swinging :)

July 13, 2009 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

oh Jun you are hilarious! so enjoying your blogs :D

July 13, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

omg love your blogging jun. thanks for making me :-)
btw, u look great in that pic!

July 13, 2009 at 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jun -

Too TOO Funny!!!

I now know that I should not read your thoughts while sitting at my desk at work....

no doors, no full walls...read my boss can hear my laughing my ass off! :)

Great job and I look forward to more.

JulieB (aka too lazy to sign in from work)

July 13, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

Jun! Please accept my apology for saying I didn't like you. I thought your first blog was a bit 'harsh' but now I ... well, I kind of love you. A 'fag' has a right to change his mind, doesn't he? Looking forward to hearing more from you.

July 13, 2009 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Thisismyname said...

what are "intensive" purposes?

July 13, 2009 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

JUN!! Loved your blog today... Sorry I am just now getting to it. So much drama in that house today I've had to walk away several times to keep from having a complete meltdown. I have no idea how you survived in that house... Oh yea, you ate your way through the season. :-p~~

Your sense of humor definitely gives Margaret Cho a run for her money. (was that racist, lumping the two of you together? If so my sincere apologies.

Looking forward to your next blog. I love your references to how your mother would say something. She must be a real hoot!

Til next time...

:o)

July 13, 2009 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Thanks guys! I do appreciate all the love here...

Yes, I certainly ate my way through my season...but gaining those 15+ pounds was worth winning the half a mil. If I had to blog about myself that season I would have ripped my sh*t up! Hahaha.

Steph...there's no such thing as "intensive" purposes...but thanks for pointing that out. Anything else you want to add?

Oh Paul...i'm glad you changed your mind about me :) You can change around me anytime for that matter :)

Michigan Man: I'm no longer under any contract with CBS. The casting process is what it is...and you either get on the show or you don't, that's the way I see it :)

July 13, 2009 at 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Theresa R said...

OMG! I was cracking up reading ur blog Jun. You are so right on with all of ur thinking. My boyfriend loves all ur comments, he's just like u in most of them lol. Keep them coming!

July 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

Ha, thanks Jun. I can see how you won the game. One day I'm not so sure about you, and the next - I'd offer you my spare kidney! ;-) xxoo

July 14, 2009 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

teehee :)

July 15, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below