;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 13, 2009

Late Afternoon in the BB11 House

4:50pm BBT
Bathroom
Lydia, Chima, Michele, Laura

Lydia's getting made up and chatting with Chima and Michele.

It's very light, friendly banter. After the early afternoon, quite welcome!!

Travel, where they've been, where they'd like to go...

A few minutes ago, Lydia mentioned her frequent trips to London for work, so I've been thinking more about just who she might have nannied for, and since she keeps referring to London, I'm thinking Madonna or Gwynneth Paltrow now...

What do you think?

Chatter has moved on from travel to makeup to hair...

Light and breezy.

Chima: I love your picture on the memory wall. It's very Marilyn Monroe.
Lydia: Thank you! That's the length I love it best.

See. light and breezy. ;)

Interesting to note: The house has divided by gender at the moment. Nothing intentional... just a little natural gender bonding.



5:15pm - 5:25 BBT
Switcheroo. Lydia has gone to join the boys, and Ronnie has come to join the girls. Conversation is chill in all corners.

The women are getting seriously gussied up. They look fantastic.

I wonder if the first taping of Craig Ferguson is tonight? Hmmm...


CUT TO:
5:32pm BBT
Living Room
Kevin and Lydia
All feeds.

Kevin's concerned that his blow up this afternoon will mean an early exit for him. Lydia's reassuring him that Renny and Jerry both had huge blow ups last season, and they made it very far.

With regard to Braden, Kevin says he hasn't spoken to him since this afternoon, and he wont, unless Braden approaches him and the first words out of his mouth are, "I'm so sorry."

Kevin: I did apologize to Jordan and Jeff, because they just got caught in my crossfire...
Lydia: I apologized to Jordan too, but not to Jeff.
Kevin: Jeff really, really, really believes he's being screwed.
Lydia: Yeah, whatever.
Kevin: Watch what you say. Check yourself when you feel like you're gonna have an ED moment.


CUT TO:
5:39pm BBT
Backyard
Jeff & Casey

Jeff: (about Lydia) Dude, you can't trust her for a second.
Casey: I know you were defending yourself the only way you knew how.

OK, Jeff's still negative on Lydia. Casey's Switzerland.




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Chima looks like a Jimi Hendrix groupie here! Love the head band thingy.

July 13, 2009 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hello Everyone.

Why aren't these houseguest playing games or doing anything fun? They just set around and blow smoke up each others butts.

If I have to listen to Jessie talk about his body this season, I'm going to stick a dirty fork in my ear adn rupture my ear drum.

July 13, 2009 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Nikoniko79 said...

lol mikeinbama, i'm thinking the same thing about Jessie.

Laura is so booring! She seems sweet, just vapid.

July 13, 2009 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

How many people in this cast think they can be models. This is a time where I want use specific names, but if Ronnie comes out and says he wanted to be a model I am going to lose it.

July 13, 2009 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Paul - I can't post that. I apologize.

July 13, 2009 at 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Alisa said...

Okay, after listening to Ronnie slam his own teammate so early I'm hoping he's trying to make himself look so goofy as to be no threat. It may be working, he's not been considered a #1 target for most of the house. Not even top 4 or 5 for most of them.

I know, grasping at straws. Let a girl hope/dream. LOL

July 13, 2009 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

honestly - i think this season is pretty fantastic - the HGs are sooooo into the game already, and it hasn't even been a week.

July 13, 2009 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

I love how Lydia went to join the boys & Ronnie went to join the girls.

Ronnie wants to paint his nails? lol

Where's Kevin??

~ Ryan ~

July 13, 2009 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

I agree Carolyn I am liking this season but I am hearing a lot of dissing this season after 2 regular episodes. I stress to follow the live feeds, if they can't do that. than get the updates on this site. It's a completely different show with the live feeds.

When house guests can either make you laugh or others get you complete mad you know it's a good season.

July 13, 2009 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

No problem, Carolyn. Not sure why not, but you know I <3 you and think you ROCK! :-)

July 13, 2009 at 5:22 PM  
Anonymous ChrissyF said...

The Flashbacks are not loading all the time for me. Anyone else having this problem??

July 13, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Paul - Smooch!!!!

July 13, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Chrissy - They're workin' great for me. :)

July 13, 2009 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

This season reminds me a bit of the couples season. It was only after the couples were broken up and they had to play for themselves did the game really begin

July 13, 2009 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Did someone grab a cap of Chima with toothpaste foam falling out her mouth? Cap Contest!

~ Ryan ~

July 13, 2009 at 5:27 PM  
Anonymous RhondaM said...

Madonna and Gweneth are good possibilities. Or maybe Mel B from Spice Girls, or Britney Spears. She's always in London too. Or the Beckhams? I wish she'd tell already!

July 13, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Branch said...

I used to watch Big Brother without the feeds and I got the feeds and WOW. Wayyy big difference! But sadly I can't get them this year :( but I depend on this AWESOME site for the dish on the real game play.

July 13, 2009 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Thanks to all for the input from my question in the previous post. I did need some perspective. Maybe I shouldn't have the feeds this year. I'm too sensitive about these things. I've said it before... when you have had friends murdered and know those words of hate were the last things they heard, well it just brings back too many sad memories.

I think I'll turn off the feeds and not wait for anymore blowups. I'll read from here and skip over the details I can't take.

I would love to hang with everyone tonight but I feel an early night coming on. I think I have finally come down from my weekend high. Some things take hog tranquilizers to knock me out and I only do legally prescribed stuff.

BUT... There's always a BUTT. :-p~~ I may very well be back after a 2 hour nap once again.

Love you all and I am so glad we aren't like them. We have a great moderator (Dear Carolyn)to keep out the things we already cringe about from the feeds.

:o)

July 13, 2009 at 5:33 PM  
Anonymous ChrissyF said...

Ok, thanks Carolyn!

July 13, 2009 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Ok, since no one wants to address it, I'm going to mention it.

What the hell kind of cheap weave is on Chima's head? Sister needs to retire that thing to the Chaka Khan Weave Hall of Fame. That things is hideous. Chima's weave could win a HOH or a POV competition by itself.

July 13, 2009 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

The flashbacks are probably not working cuz so many are on it!

I too am enjoying this season (well mostly, I won't write his name) but I feel drained after the blow ups! But am almost ready for another. lol

Carolyn - do you by any chance know how many people have the feeds this season? Bet there will be more when the blow ups get around.

July 13, 2009 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger StardustSteph86 said...

I just wanted to mention I do not condone what came out of Jeff's mouth the other day. I certaintly am beyond upset at what Braden said today and do not think that can be forgiven because it was intentionally directed at those people. I can forgive Jeff, because I do think he is a sincere person and didn't understand the consequences and severity of using that term.

I just wanted to clarify that so people don't think because I forgive Jeff for that I approve of that behavior.

I get frustrated with Lydia because when I see her interacting with others in a general friendly way I like her, but her game and how it affects her makes he very unattractive.

July 13, 2009 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Plymouth Lighthouse said...

Amen to that, Gaytor! God Bless you and have a nice nap.

Me somehow thinks that the Gaytor will crawl out later and grace us with his Pearls...


..Of Wisdom People!! Come on, keep it clean!!

Naw... just keep it up!! {{{hugs}}}}

July 13, 2009 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

lol Mike!!!!

July 13, 2009 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Oh please....no mullets!!!! (sp)

July 13, 2009 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

HUGS Gaytor! Love you! ♥

July 13, 2009 at 5:54 PM  
Anonymous ksss said...

I can't wait until thursday. I mean, Braden is done, NO CHANCE for redemption (well, in my eyes anyway).

let's talk HOH!!!
best and worst case...

best case, michelle, laura, casey.
it would be great to have a floater in there.

worst... RONNIE, i just would hate to hear him all week. I wonder if anyone would even go up to hoh to talk, well, Lydia would because she plays the game just as hard.

Shout out to LEE!!!! another day like today and I am coming over to watch the feeds

July 13, 2009 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Really do we need all 4 feeds on Jordan and Jeff repeating the same thing over and over to each other like they forgot what they were just talking about 2 minutes before.

July 13, 2009 at 6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Words – so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become, in the hands of one who knows how to combine them!
-Nathaniel Hawthorne

July 13, 2009 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post :)

July 13, 2009 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Warning: Do not get on the Lydia bandwaggon. She is DRAMA. She will be the 3rd HG evicted. If the opportunity presents itself and she is on the block, she's a gonner.

July 13, 2009 at 6:26 PM  
Anonymous Maria Hernandez said...

I think Lydia was a nanny for the Beckhams.

July 14, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below