;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers! :) Happy Wednesday!!

While Jessie & Lydia were up chatting and flirting until about 6:40am BBT on F3 and 4, I was listening in and tooling around ebay, and I just found the cutest gift for my 10 year old niece... for only $20! A Disney MP3 Player! Pink, Adorable and 75% off! :) Sweet! If you want one, they've got more!

Incidentally, during their late night/early morning chatter, Jessie did make mention of keeping NBK together as long as possible. Lydia said, "Including Ronnie???" Jessie confirmed, and Lydia said ok... begrudgingly.

On today's known agenda in the BB11 house:
  • The HGs will be doing Goodbyes in the DR,
  • Ronnie will be writing his HoH Blog & perhaps tweeting a bit more, and there'll be
  • HoH pictures, which could get very interesting, considering Ronnie's current predicament...
What a week this has been!! And the extra cool part? It all starts over again tomorrow night on the live feeds after the new HoH is crowned on the Live Show! :) Who are you rooting for?

Random thought: I keep wondering if Jeff & Jordan will get to smoochin' sometime today or tonight on the live feeds... since she is on the block and one never knows...

While I get to work on the overnight report, if you've got any questions you'd like to ask Braden, please shoot them over to insidedish@cbs.com. Ross'll be interviewing him today & putting up the video of that interview tomorrow, and he wants the viewers to have their say!

Also, if you're loving BBExpressLunch as much as I am, but you can't figure out why on earth they don't have a camera in front of those ladies, please write to comments@askbigbrother.com and make your feelings known. Honestly... who does a twice weekly show with a BB Alum and doesn't put her in front of a camera?

OK... getting to work on the Overnight. BB, please let the HGs sleep past 8:30am! Please! That's when the Overnight'll be ready. :)

First: highlights on what went down before midnight BBT, when the Overnight Report technically begins.

From 11pm-Midnight BBT, Casey is the ringleader outside with the group in their mutual "we hate Ronnie" discussion of how to handle the nominations next week. They all say they want Ronnie up and out, but Casey's trying to get them to agree to putting Ronnie up as the replacement nom, since putting him up as one of the original 2 nominees guarantees him a chance to play for Veto, and they'd all be better off if he didn't have that chance.

The group finally comes around on this one, and then they broach the topic of Michele and Chima intentionally tanking the HoH (to make sure Ronnie's even nominateable) in exchange for immunity from the group at large. Again, they all agree.

Of course, no one wants to go up as the pawn... They are, however, all in agreement that they want Ronnie out before he could become a member of the jury, because none of them want to be in the Jury House with him, since they figure he'll be all game-on all the time there, too.

By 11:30pm BBT, the large group breaks apart, and everyone starts talking real game...

11:32pm BBT Jessie & Natalie escape to the bathroom. Jessie's not happy about the exterminate Ronnie plan, and neither is Natalie, but the both agree it's best to play along for now, lest they ostracize themselves from the mob.

11:37pm BBT
Lydia & Kevin
Spa Room
Feeds 3&4

Lydia's upset at Jessie, and she's confiding to Kevin...

Lydia: If it comes down to it, and you and me decide that it's the best decision to put her or him up, we're gonna have to do it.
Kevin: Mm hmm. By the way, don't tell anyone, but so you know, this whole discussion about HoH and who're you gonna put up? I'm gonna put up one of, both of the athletes.
Lydia: Thank you. (she moves to high 10 him) Yes!
Kevin: You know why though? Not because I don't like them...
Lydia: Because there's 4!
Kevin: Well, not because there's 4.. Because they're strong players, and they'll guarantee that they'll take it away from Ronnie... if Ronnie so happens to play in the Veto Competition.
Lydia: Mm hmm.
Kevin: Would you rather have weak players playing against Ronnie in Veto, or would you rather have strong players guaranteeing we win?
Lydia: MM Hmm!
Kevin: And then.. if Ronnie still manages to win... then Russell or Natalie's going home. So where's your head at with this whole post Ronnie Blow up.

Big exhale from Lydia.

Kevin: Where's Jessie's head at?
Lydia: He never was disloyal to me personally... though he did talk sh-t... Do you now he said to Michele that you and I were the weakest players in here?? That you and I were just latching on to each other because we were weak? ...I feel bad that he can't eat, but that's about it... I just find it very suspicious.. I think Russell and him are in it together.
Kevin: I found it very interesting that Natalie, Russell and Jessie were hesitant on the deal.
Lydia: Chima was pissed. Chima was PISSED.
Kevin: I've yet to talk to Chima about it, but I'm like, Chima, make a mental note.. And when the question was asked of Russell, "would you nominate," he threw a question back.
Lydia: You know what that means!
Kevin: I know... so I go, are you down. He's all, "I said yes." No you didn't. At this point, the extra uber shadiness needs to go. We need to be shady later on, but.. week 2?

Around 11:50pm, Chima joins them and all 3 say they are voting to Keep Jordan this week. Their reasoning is simple: they see Laura as a much bigger threat in the game.

In a separate conversation at 12:05am BBT, Russell, Jessie and Natalie all they they are voting to evict Laura and keep Jordan, as well.

If we add Jeff's vote to that, that makes 7, and that is more than enough.

CUT TO:
12:20am BBT
Red Room
Jeff & Jordan

They're having their usual snuggle fest...

Kevin comes in, and Jeff says...

Jeff: We just made out.
Kevin: Really?!
Jordan: (giggling) no.

Lydia comes in & teases them about the condom that was by their bed (it was actually a dental dam). They laugh.

Jordan: No way!!
Jeff: I wish!

Lydia leaves.

Jeff: Let's make out for the cameras.
Jordan: No!!

They both get up to use the bathroom...

CUT TO:
12:30am BBT
Pool Room
Jordan & Lydia - reconnecting

Jordan: I miss my bed!!
Lydia: I hope you get HoH...
Jordan: omg.. to sleep in that bed again... I had such a good night sleep up there..

CUT TO:
12:50am BBT
Bathroom
Kevin, Natalie
Feed 3

Natalie tells Kevin that she's not at all romantically interested in Jessie... Also, they agree with keeping NBK together, minus Ronnie... Natalie's lying to protect herself.

Chima joins.

Natalie says she's cool with getting rid of Ronnie, but she also wants him to be treated like a himan being. Chima agrees.


CUT TO:
1:30am BBT
Backyard
Jessie & Russell

Ronnie is the topic of conversation.

Russell tells Jessie that he's feeling that the bond between himself, Natalie and Jessie is strong, although he did have his doubts when Ronnie was too much in the mix.

Jessie shows his hand, a little too early, telling Russell it's not advantageous for them to get rid of Ronnie right away... Russell's not on the same page, so Jessie pushes his agenda... Jessie also reminds Russell that when everyone wanted him out, it was himself & Natalie that convinced them all and got the target off Russ' back. Further, says Jessie, clearly Ronnie was on his side too.

CUT TO:
1:40am BBT
Bathroom
Kevin, Natalie & Chima

They don't understand why Laura isn't campaigning more for herself, and if she's just giving up, she might as well eat something.

CUT TO:
2:25am BBT
Backyard Couch
Feed 1 & 2
Lydia, Kevin, Natalie, Jessie, Chima

Friendly conversation prevails.. The wine and the late hour and the sexual deprivation is getting to them... There's some game talk, but mostly fun... and talking about Jordan and Jeff.

Chima's on a roll.. She and Russell have been casually flirting here and there the past couple days, and she tells the group...
Chima: Russell doesn't like me. He's just bored.
Jessie: I beg to differ.
Kevin: He wants to tappity tap.
Chima laughs... They tease her about getting some.

Lydia: Let Kevin and I live vicariously through you.
Chima: I have to see it. Depends what it looks like. Maybe I'll work with it.
Jessie: He told me.. He's like, Well, I can't just show her.
Chima: (interested) He said that??
Jessie: Yeah, he said that.. but he's all, I gotta play somewhat hard to get...

It's a very cute exchange.

Check it out on the flashback machine to appreciate it fully.


9:07am BBT - The Overnight Reporting is done with the call of the fishies!





Watch Big Brother 11 24/7

Labels:







Permalink







15 Comments:

Blogger christyleigh said...

Good Morning, everyone!!!

I crashed out hard last night after the all nighter I tried to pull off until 5:30am the night before!! Heading to get some yummy coffee!! :)

July 22, 2009 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

Good morning.! The big blow up night, I was up until 3 in the afternoon. Needless to say, when I finally fell asleep, I was o-u-t.

Up around 0300 to watch the Tues night show and then clean. Thank goodness I was able to read all the updates & comments here :)

We'll see what happens today w/ pics!

July 22, 2009 at 7:51 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning, lovely Carolyn! Wow, Ronnie sure dug himself in a hole! Is no one talking to him at all? That's gotta be depressing! I LOVE the Jordan/Jeff flirting, they are so cute! I like Jordan cuz there is nothing fake about her, although she wants a boob job. She actually has meat on her bones, I wish Jeff would tell her she is perfect just the way she is :)

July 22, 2009 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Littleone said...

I love your website and have been a fan for the past two years! Anyway, this is my first post and was wondering who the "B" is in NBK. I assume the N is Natalie and the K is Kevin, but who is the B? With all the chaos going on the BB house, maybe I missed something?

July 22, 2009 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good morning, Carolyn! :)
Good morning, BB Addict Buddies!

I absolutely knew the tables would turn & Ronnie more than likely will not be as big a target as most would like to see. When they were discussing options for the HOH I could tell Jessie was just soaking it all in & the wheels were turning. I know, I know, I meant to say the wheel, since there aren't a lot up there in his head to turn, but I could tell he was not on board w/ all the talk. This group acts like they have all come together to start fresh but some of the animosity is still there & the little talks about the other side continue. Especially between Lydia, Chima, & Kevin to the point of talking about the condition of Jordan's hair.

I saw Ronnie in his room reading the Bible & usually when someone who reads the Bible regularly is going through some turmoil it is a helpful place to turn to find comfort. I'm glad he has one to read. I still think he brought all this turmoil on himself & I'm not feeling sorry for him as far as the game goes but what does make me sad is his family watching this & seeing his dream & big plans of being on BB backfire on him. Casey said it best last night which I also basically said the same thing in a post yesterday...He was arrogant & felt he was smarter than all of them. His arrogance is what caused his downfall. I also hope that Russell lets up on him for Russell's sake. The other HG are going to start getting tired of seeing him bullying Ronnie. Plus, Russell being such a bully makes some of the other HG uncomfortable & they might start getting softer feelings toward Ronnie. I am almost sure that Ronnie will survive next week. If he doesn't then that's a stab at Jessie & Natalie's (mostly Jessie, Natalie is just following) plan & that will make me as happy as watching one of them go out the door.

I probably won't be on a lot today. Have a family dinner tonight. Mom is 86 today. I am so blessed to still have my Mother in my life. She has had a few health issues over the past couple of years but the sweet angel just keeps on going with a positive attitude & doing all she can to deal with the challenges of getting older. She is my hero!!

Have a great day everyone & I'll probably check in after the family leaves tonight!!!

Can't wait to hear how picture taking goes & to read Ronnie's blog. I wonder if he is going to be delusional or accept he made moves too fast.

July 22, 2009 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger elle said...

Good morning everyone!

I don't comment very often but I thought I would today.
I love the pics of Jeff and Jordan!

July 22, 2009 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger AMANDA!!!!!!! said...

Good Morning Carolyn! and everyone!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

I will be at work allllll day!! 6 Untill 6! Its gonna b a looonnnnggg day!

The show was ok last night. It upsets me the stuff that they dont show the tv onlys. My boyfriend had never watched BB. So i talked him into watching it...and he loved it! But since i dont have the feeds yet he is not getting to experience the true big brother season. I should have my lap top cord this week. as soon as i have it, its on LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!

LOL!

I hope to be back here later!

TTFN

Amanda

July 22, 2009 at 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Traci said...

Good morning! I agree that HOH pictures today could be very interesting. Will anyone take pictures with Ronnie or will it just be pictures of the other houseguests? Hmmm. I don't always like to read the HOH blogs (couldn't stomach reading Jesse's), but I will have to give Ronnie's a try. Will he admit that he screwed himself or will he try to convince the world that this was really his plan all along (he does seem to try to convince himself of his delusions along with everyone else).

I must admit to being quite surprised at the overwhelming desire of thosse polled for Jeff to win HOH. While I really like Jeff, I do NOT want him to win. If he wins then Jesse and Natalie can't be put on the block. I so hope Casey wins HOH (at least I think he would agree with my nom desires). I don't trust Lydia or Kevin to go against Jesse and his lapdog Natalie. I would love for Jesse and Natalie or even Chima or Russ on the block with a backdoor of Ronnie being OK. I would love for the Athletes to loose one or for Ronnie to go. If Jeff is HOH, that can't happen. Fingers crossed and totally pulling for Casey.

Have fun watching HOH pictures! Hopefully it won't be to frantic of a day so you can gear up for tomorrow night (I can't wait!!!)! Thanks for all you do! Love your site!!!

July 22, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger spnshacres said...

Ok i'll ask this for the 5th time.. SIGH.. When will we know who is replacing Sheila are will there be a replacement for sheila. Can someoen please answer me??

July 22, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Tiffany819 said...

I really hate to say this but I'm actually loving the Jessie/Lydia flirtfest. I DESPISED Jessie his season but he has become somewhat bearable for me. Too bad I can't afford the feeds. I'm totally missing out this season!!!

July 22, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

NBK: Natural Born Killers ... If I remember correctly, it was a nod to the fact that the team was all natural (no implants, steroids, etc).

I might have to flashback to watch Jordan & Jeff :)

Still lovin Casey, Jesse (I stand alone...I know) & Michelle. It's hard for me to watch any feed that has Lydia on it. I think that she's playing a decent game; however, from my 24 hr feed perch, I don't think her acting is very good. It surprises me that the other HGs don't see it?

As much as I loved Russ, I'm done w/ the bully tactics. He's hurting himself...I wish that he would see that. Jeff...I just love to watch him. He's a pretty funny guy. I made a comment the other night that, in the middle of the fight, Jeff walked in and started brushing his teeth. I thought it was hilarious! Even more funny, as someone else commented, was that fact that he had already brushed his teeth MANY times that night. :)

July 22, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Jeff and Jordan are so stinkin' cute! I really hope someone from their "side" wins HOH. I'm so ready for the live show tomorrow! Why can't today be Thursday?

July 22, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooooood Morning Christy in FL, Jamison, JLuvs, LittleOne, MsFitz, NelliJ, Amanda, Traci, spnshacres, Tiffany, Jamison & Jessica!!!!!!


There's a new top post!

spn - i'll answer again - the plans have changed and they remain under wraps.

July 22, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger kristina3 said...

hey can someone post video clips on youtube (of jeff and jordan)because i dont have the feeds and would love to see the clips of them:) if not, where can i watch them other than youtube?

July 22, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who wishes Jeff and Jordan would get together already? James and Chelsia didn't tease us this long.

July 22, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below