;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 20, 2009

My Birthday Show Review! by Jun Song

Ladies and Gentlemen!!! Welcome to BB4 Winner Jun Song's blog about the CBS Sunday Broadcast of Big Brother 11. Enjoy!! And when you comment, please address Jun directly... She's blogging here. ;) And here she is...

by Jun Song

Yes, this Sunday show fell on none other than my birthday.

What a cute little gift CBS gave me…Stolen from http://bb11dish.com
Does anyone else feel like we’re in the second month of the show though? I am exhausted! I just hope they can keep it up after starting off the season like this.

All good things come to an end, and the action they’ve been providing must have the producers doing handstands.Stolen from http://bb11dish.com

We got a whole two minutes of MICHELE this episode. And all I have to say is, good for her for raising her voice back at Chima... they should really let Michele crack open a few skulls in that house and get her neuro-science on...like a game of Operation!


CHIMA: I’ve figured it out. She wants to be taken to the final 2. She wants the house to hate her (which she is working on) and she wants America to hate her (which happens first in this case) so someone decides to take her to the end.Stolen from http://bb11dish.com

I suppose $50K is better than nothing, but after taxes I’m not sure it’s worth the backlash she will get. Maybe Flavor Flav will be channel surfing one of these days and decide to make her his. Match made in HEAVEN.

She looked scary during that Luxury Competition.Stolen from http://bb11dish.com

RONNIE: Is cracking me up. He has NO poker face. He really didn’t need to play all these big moves. And he hasn’t changed much since childhood, has he? His HOH treats had me rolling on the floor. The Legally Blonde musical soundtrack?! Bubble wand? I haven’t seen anyone get so excited since…since…Jedi Howie and his light saber? WHERE did they find this kid? I know! He’s a casting reject from Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium!

I was innocently chowing down on my left over birthday cake and he made me choke on it I laughed so hard. Have I mentioned it was my birthday yesterday? Oh. I did. Well, it was. Haha.

OMG, and Casey’s face during Ronnie’s HOH unveiling was PRICELESS. Is there a screenshot of that? Casey looked like he either was coming off a high…or dumbfounded at Ronnie’s HOH treats.Stolen from http://bb11dish.com

Seriously though, we have to set our expectation for each and every HG, expect less and get more later. It's like this guys I've been on and off with for a while now...he is the Big to my Carrie. And lord knows I've watched every season a dozen times...and the movie three times, so I know what to expect! I will be left at the altar! Yay!

JORDAN: “I’m just saying Ronnie, as a friend…” just killed me. There are NO FRIENDS in the BB house! I never used that word ONCE in that house. I have principles!!! Haha. And what’s with her not knowing what “alpha male” is?! I wanted so much for Laura to mess with her, “It’s the male that created the alphabet.”Stolen from http://bb11dish.com

CASEY: I thought it was so ironic that he was parading the way he was during the Have / Have Not / Luxury competition. Maybe now he knows how those chicks feel when he’s MCing / DJing. I have to say I really, really still like him though.


JEFF: Um, the cheerleading outfit. HAWT. His difficulty in pronouncing “bull?” HAWT. I wish he would latch his mouth onto my um, arm, and say “bull” over and over again. He’s seriously towards the top of my BB alum to-do list…right there next to Roddy Mancuso (Season 3), yum.
Stolen from http://bb11dish.com
For those of you who might not know, being able to watch a movie in the BB house is worth so much. In my case, the competition had gotten down to Me, Ali and Rob when we got a chance to watch Runaway Jury. I lost. Remember what I got?! An hour with the MIME!! Oyyyy…

JESSIE: He looked soooo happy to see Dan again. NOT. And what was up with him “I would much rather watch a porcupine walk backwards on to the stage?” I have no idea where that came from?! Is it because there are 9 letters in “porcupine” and he still thinks this is the Pop Goes the Veto Competition? I get his disdain for Dan though…it was only one season ago. I still, to this day have no desire to really see anyone from my season, minus Jack, the non-love love of my life.Stolen from http://bb11dish.com


I was cracking up at the question on Chima…egging her ex’s car? Yes, I can see her doing that, and then some. Seriously though, who died and made her drag queen? That exchange with Casey really turned my stomach. It’s one thing to play “villain,” but there’s something about her that’s not clicking for me. How did she pass those psych exams? There’s something very off about her…I hope to the BB gods that Natalie and Chima get into a brawl at some point. That would really make my summer.

Ewwww! The choices for America’s Vote on Have / Have Not are gross! Hahaha. I would vote for the pickled eggs and pickled herring personally. What do you guys think? The cocktail weenies is too good a food for Have Not , PUAhahaha.

RUSSELL: I want one. Where can I get one?Right here on http://bb11dish.com

Ahhhh…the nominations…I can’t help it. I still get this weird feeling in my tummy watching nominations, it’s a stressful event. None of us were surprised by the nominations, but Jeff was right in telling Ronnie he didn’t do anything “strategic” really. Ronnie should have thrown the HOH competition to begin with. I hope he and his bubble wand have a happy life in the BB house…

It’s too bad you can’t evict more than one person at a time…then the season would be so short. But it would be sweet to watch!








Permalink







44 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm taking a break :)

I'll be back to publish all your comments in just a bit.

July 20, 2009 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Mary and Matthew said...

Happy birthday, Jun! Lovesyourreports!

July 20, 2009 at 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they are so mean. Nat just came up pretending she was up set with the othetrs and Casey, Michell eyc listened and were nice--than she ran back inside and laughed with the others. This season is not fun at all for me. I can't even tell you who I want to win.

July 20, 2009 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUN! (sry for the caps Carolyn, figured Jun was worth it!)

July 20, 2009 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

JUN! Happy belated birthday! I agree - Jeff is 'hawt'! LOL@Chima looking like a drag queen. (And not even a good one.) Great job - loved your insights. SMOOCH!

July 20, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Happy belate B Day to you Jun! Hope you had a grand day full of surprises and love!!!

July 20, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Anonymous sonya:) said...

Jun!! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!

I always enjoy reading your blogs and you are so right on with Chima. What a whack job. I was also proud of Michele because that was uncalled for what Chima did. She handled that alot better than I would have!

Casey's face was priceless when he saw Ronnie and I would love to see a parody in music with that one. This guy really creeps me out>>Ronnie.

Have a great day Jun and I look forward to your next blog. P.S. Enjoy your cake because your birthday is a special day..no guilt!! :)

July 20, 2009 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

LOL, Jun you always entertain ... glad to see I'm not the only one that would like to ... ummm, we'll call it visit with Jeff! LOL Thanks for the fun. Hope you had a splendid birthday!

July 20, 2009 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous AndreA in CA said...

JUN HAPPY BDAY CHICA (^_^)

DITTO... CASEY'S REACTION TO HOH UNVEIL WAS HILARIOUS!

July 20, 2009 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelly here! Jun, Happy Birthday to you, who got to spank your ass? Please tell me you got the obligatory b day ass whoopin.

Yet again, another great blog. Always funny, always entertaining, always insightful.

It's super interesting to read how the noms & such give you that "back in the house" feeling. I bet it always will. You will be blogging about BB33 (yes I said you WILL BE BLOGGING cuz u so funnneeeey) about BB33 and saying "back in my day".

I am not sure if I should harp on this, but your assesment of Chima is right on. I think it's out in the blogging/message board world that she was brutally raped. I think her mental status most definitely streams from that event. I want to hear her casting story.

One night, around the hot tub, peeps were discussing their casting journey & she said she would talk about hers after the show, off camera. It makes me wonder if they read about her & cast her just for that.

With me applying 6 times, make semi's 3...I get sick of the recruits. But, lots of recruits have been interesting so what's a bitch gonna do. She's gonna say...good job on the blog, I need to end this comment now. :)

July 20, 2009 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm in stitches again!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

Each one of your blog posts become more priceless than the last one!!!!

The Flavor Flav pic!!!!!!!!BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!We're you listening to the Chima/Russell exchange in the bathroom earlier this morning when his name came up????? I almost fell out of my chair laughing!!! (Or do you have a secret crush on him none of us want to know the details to? It's the gold teeth, right?)

I totally forgot about the mime!!!

The "who died and made her drag queen" jab was tooooo damn funny!!! I was rolling!! GayTor will especially appreciate that one!!! LOL

Hope you had a great birthday and got to eat some of that cake off a hot boi (or girl, depending on your mood or whatever... :~p )

Thank you so much for your wonderful insights yet again, and your time here (which I'm sure ain't cheap, right????? GayTor thinks I get change back from a nickel PHBTT!!!)

*smooches* and ((((hugs))))

July 20, 2009 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Happy Birthday Jun! I love reading your blog, you are so funny!!!

July 20, 2009 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous phillip said...

This is honeslty the best part of the week reading your remarks

July 20, 2009 at 2:17 PM  
Blogger AMANDA!!!!!!! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUN!!!!

July 20, 2009 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Happy Birthday, again, Jun!! Are you still eating cake??? Good on ya girl! :)

Great post again. Love reading your take on the action.

July 20, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger LaQuita said...

I hope your birthday was fabulous Jun! Love reading your blogs! Thanks for sharing with us!

July 20, 2009 at 2:27 PM  
Anonymous MG said...

Hey Jun,

You are so right on about Chima and the psych tests. Yesterday I diagnosed her with narcissistic personality disorder!!

July 20, 2009 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think Michelle is really believing Ronnie right now up in the HOH? If she is she's not as smart as I thought she was!

July 20, 2009 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger StardustSteph86 said...

Happy Birthday Jun, yesterday was my birthday too :).

You crack me up, great reviews there...lol

July 20, 2009 at 2:56 PM  
Anonymous JV said...

Happy birthday Jun! There no one in this season that I particularly care of. There's a few attractice ones but they also have some other dislikable quality :(

July 20, 2009 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Happy Belated to you too Steph!

July 20, 2009 at 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Laura in NC said...

Happy Birthday Jun! Hope it was a great one!

It is always interesting to read a former HG's assessment of the BB shows.

July 20, 2009 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Jun!! Hands off Roddy! I called dibs!!

July 20, 2009 at 3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, Jun, make that cake stretch as long as possible. I make my birthday last the whole birthday month, with friends and family taking me out for dinner, etc. on differewnt wks. Yea for the Birthday Girl!!! And thanks for your blog. Love it.

July 20, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Happy Birthday Jun!!!!! :)

I personally have nothing good to say about Chima or Ronnie so I will keep my comments to myself. Rule #7 would be violated and then some!

I think Jessie's muscles are filled with sour grapes. It's more than a bitter party of one. Dam is not only the winner of BB10, he is the beloved winner of BB10.That must stick in his overdeveloped craw... hehe

I'll take one of Russell too! And then some. :)

July 20, 2009 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Oooops! Happy belated Birthday Steph! :)

July 20, 2009 at 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the day when Ron and Jess is on the block--we can have wagers on who crys first.

July 20, 2009 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

Jun, Im really upset that in your blog you didnt mention how we share the same birthday. That hurts!!!

July 20, 2009 at 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Michigan Man said...

Happy Birthday Jun

Loved your comment about Michele busting skulls. Hope she goes far.

Who do you think you would get along with best out of this cast?

July 20, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Happy Birthday Jun, Steph and Kent!!!

July 20, 2009 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes y'all, ALL CAPS and all! :) Smooch back my Prodigal Paul.

No spanking of my booty, I am going to save it up for my next bday. I went without any booty for this birthday, it's my prerogative! haha

Carolyn enlightened me as to Chima's history. But i've been there (not so extreme) and I know friends who have been there (extreme) but you go on national tv you are putting yourself out there fair and square. Whatevs, cry me a river, but don't expect a free pass. All HGs get torn apart (me included) and it's a part of the deal.

Wait, I had no idea Flav was the topic of any conversation, hahaha. I am SO on top of sh*t when I don't even know it! :)

Cliff, you and I needs to duke it out for Roddy. He's gonna be my baby daddy come what may.

Kent, my love, I am honored to share a birthday suit with you...and stardust too apparently. Let's strip down and post pictures!!! Hahaha

July 20, 2009 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

Jun, I could possibly be down for the stripping down and taking pictures...

possibly...

;-)

July 20, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy JUN!! Hope you got all you wanted, and as many times as you wanted it.

I would love to send you a birthday surprise and not just some silly eCard, but something you would most definitely enjoy and play with for hours or days. It's sorta like a 'memory bouquet.' Maybe I will send it to Carolyn next time I am being naughty and she can pass it on to you. Today I have my O:-) on. Well mostly.

I picked and voted on pickled eggs and pickled herring. Never had either but they just sound and look so nasty. Not much I won't put in my mouth but that's two of them. Kim chi is another. Can't get past the smell.

And now a response to Blue.
Blue: GayTor thinks I get change back from a nickel PHBTT!!!
No Blue, I said you GIVE change back for a nickel.

Who died and made her drag queen? PMSL-LMMFCAO! But drag queen is earned and she ain't got it. Besides, drag queens are made after their mother passes. Until then they are only drag princesses.

Once again, loved your blog and Happy Birthday (a day late). Did you get a party in the BB House? Spank me baby, 'cause I don't remember.

:o)

July 20, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOL!!!!GayTor, I think either way, you inferred I'm cheap!!!lol

(how'd ya know????)*scratching head*

Jun, if you didn't overhear the Flavor Flav commentary, you must be psychic!!!

July 20, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Blue I inferred nothing. I screamed it out loud and hired a plane to fly a banner over all of Indiana. It will get to Bloomington soon.

Love ya Easy! MUAH!

July 20, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Alisa said...

Ummm, I think I saw something about it being someone's birthday. Who was that again? Hmmmm. Oh well, guess I'll take a shot.

Happy Birthday Jun! Belatedly. LOL

July 20, 2009 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Happy Birthday to you too Kent!!

July 20, 2009 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

LMAO@Gaytor!!!! Okay, my mistake!!! I'll be watching for that banner!!!! heheheheh

July 20, 2009 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

p.s., everyone in Indiana and most of the Eastern half of the country already knows it!!! :p



LOL

July 20, 2009 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Jun, Great blog!! Love your insight into the HG!

Happy Birthday Jun, Steph and Kent!!!

Jun, it was your b'day yesterday, right, I couldn't remember if it had been mentioned.

July 20, 2009 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anons calling me a racist & other choice words- You're quite wrong.

July 20, 2009 at 5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Carolyn, I think some people are right that.That Flavor Flav pic is really extreme. I don't see any other HG's pics affliated with such a weird guy. I personally don't like it..Sorry my opinion...You went too far

July 20, 2009 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

ANONS! You are VERY wrong. If that's all you have to say then get off our playground. You owe Carolyn a big apology and we are all waiting to hear it. :-( GRRR.

:o)

July 20, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Jun BB4 said...

Carolyn shouldn't bear the brunt. I did the writing and I picked the pictures. I'm sorry Carolyn that you got so much flack.

As far as "racist?" Um, last blog I had a picture of a hoe and it had nothing to do with anyone's race. The prior blog I had octomom, I didn't see anyone crying too much about that one (as it was about Laura).

Come on guys...takae sh*t with a grain of salt. This isn't a wholesome family show, it's about HGs putting themselves out there and viewers to judge.

I think I will replace Flavor Flav with Bret Michaels and see if that's acceptable?

WEAK.

July 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below