;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Morning in the Big Brother 11 House

Big Brother pulled a fast one and woke the HGs at 7:35am BBT today! Holy cow!! Today's the PoV Ceremony, and BB means business.... Once the PoV Ceremony gets underway, I'll be opening a new post titled "PoV Ceremony Spoiler."

Kitchen
Russell & Jeff

Jeff & Russell are the 1st up for the day... Russell's making coffee/

Jeff: I wish they would tell us what's up! We're up so early, I feel like I'm going fishing.

Russell laughs. For him it's reminiscent of hunting.

BB: The bedroom lights must remain on during the day.

CUT TO:
7:45am BBT
Bathroom
Michele, Casey, Laura, Jordan

Everyone's getting ready for the day... They've been told to be camera ready and quickly. Those that don't know are very likely about to learn about the ancient production concept of hurry up and wait.

CUT TO:
Present
8:43am BBT
Bathroom
Russell's in the shower...
Laura's primping.. Chima too...

Russell steps out of the shower, his lower half wrapped in a towel.

Chima: As soon as you got out of the shower, the camera went... woooo...
Russell: It did?
Chima: Yeah...

*** Dishers, when ever you'd like to see more gorgeous screencaps from this season, please check out BBDishCaps! :) DivaDawn & Kimbaliscious are capping like crazy!


CUT TO:
Kitchen
8:47am BBT
Chima, Laura & Michele.
Chima: I like your necklace.
Michele: Thank you.
Chima: I thought we'd be pretty much done by now.. or at least started. I'd rather do things early and gettem outta the way.

8:50am BBT
Casey and Kevin are in the backyard. Kevin remarks, "I don't think I've ever been up this early."

CUT TO:
8:58am BBT
Bathroom
Jordan and Russell



Jordan's dressed now, but she had another boobie slip on the live feeds a couple minutes ago, btw...

Laura comes in to the bathroom, Russell leaves... Talk turns to the pending PoV Ceremony. Laura asks if she has any kind of speech planned. Jordan says no... Chatter about appearance. Michele's in and out.

Jordan: You look good.
Laura: Good.. I guess that's the point.. As long as I look awake...

Russell returns. He just got out of the DR.

Russell: I walked in there like, 'hey baby, what's your name?'
Jordan: Oh, that's what you look like.
Laura: Like 1974 called, and it wants it's facial hair back.

***2 points, Laura!

CUT TO:
9:12am BBT
Spa Room
Laura, Jordan & Jeff

Laura: It looks silly that they're putting both of us up there..
Laura: The titty committee.
Jeff: I'm rubbing off on you.

Jordan goes off on an ET (movie) tangent...

Laura segues into the ET ride at Universal Orlando... then Jeff about other rides...

9:15am BBT
Laura: Maybe we need to offer something up to Buddha... everyone else does.
Jordan: I don't know what went wrong...
Laura: No matter how nice I was, they didn't give me a chance.. It's just like high school...
Jordan: Maybe that's what they're tryin' to point out. They're just tryin to get the cool people out.
Laura wonders about the edit their getting... she thinks it's negative...
Jordan: I don't think so, just based on the comments Dan made...

Jeff: Jessie's just gonna f'in walk to the end.
Laura: omg.. it'll be so hard for me to come back for the finale if hes in the final 2.
Jeff: They're all so f'in stupid.

They start gossiping about Lydia, Jessie and Natalie...

Jeff: That's why Natalie wanted to follow Lydia everywhere (referring to the bet Lydia lost last night).

9:25am BBT
cont'd.

Laura: I think everything'll get heated up again right after the PoV Ceremony, when everyone else knows their safe.

***I agree 100%.

Jordan: I can't believe Russell has handlebars.
Jeff: I can't believe everyone's so f'in fake.

Jeff fantasizes about next week... He's gonna make Ronnie (or Russell?) hide somewhere, so he can hear all the crap everyone talks about him.

9:30am BBT

Talk in the Spa Room talks to Ronnie and how he had them all snowed about the vote...

9:35am BBT
Feed 1
Jordan, Laura and Jeff

Under the heading of, any excuse for lip contact, Jordan's doing rasberries on Jeff's arm... She's doing a song. He guesses "Itsy Bitsy Spider." SHe corrects him, "Mary Had a Little Lamb."

Talk returns to the betrayal of Ronnie...

Jeff: We got your back... Drink this blood...

Then the snuggle fest resumes.


CUT TO:
9:50am BBT
Memory Wall
Russell

While no one else is around, Russell's having a good long study of his co-HGs.

Around the house...

Chima's primping in the bathroom.

Laura and Jordan are resting, eyes shut, in the Spa Room.

***BB has really let up on the Have/Have Not rules for the Populars. They were much stricter with the Brains.

CUT TO:
9:56am BBT

Jeff returns to the Spa Room to lie down next to his girl... He's deep in thought...



9:58am BBT
Fishies... Is it time for the PoV Ceremony??? C'mon BB. Gimme Trivia!

10:04am BBT
Fishie Fakeout. Feeds are back.

10:08am BBT
More fishies, because Chima's in the bathroom talking with Russell about people who haven't signed releases...

Feeds are back at 10:11am. Chatter...

Chima: So when he (random guy) originally asked me, I told him, I don't give my number out... and then when I did, he (boyfriend) went psycho on me...
Russell: That just doesn't fly. What if he did the exact same thing to you?

Chima explains it was work related... Some screenwriter guy..

Chima: ..and he's from the places where you beat guys over the head with a batt for that kind of thing.
Russell: So he's from my hood.


Chima: Well, east coast version of it... So we went to Vegas, and he's looking through my pictures on my phone and there's a picture of him... and we started talking about it... and (he went ballistic). He got up from the table, "You whore! You bitch!" Have you ever been to the Wynn?
Russell: Yeah, I stayed there...

Chima tells how he made a huge public scene there.. all over the hotel... Then when they got to the room, even worse,

Chima: I had won a bunch of money at Roulette, and he threw all the money at me and said, "you're a gold digging whore..." and threw me out of the room.

Her Grandma lives in Vegas, so she called her to pick her up... Grandma was pissed!!! Rightfully so...

10:22am BBT
BB: Russell, please go to the Diary Room.
Russell: Oh well, see ya's later.

10:40am BBT
Russell asks Chima if the plan for ReNom is still the same. She assures him it is.

10:53am BBT
The chatty morning continues... One by one, BB is calling them all to the Diary Room. When they're done with all the DRs, we'll get our PoV Ceremony.

11:07am BBT
BB calls Ronnie to the Diary Room... again.

CUT TO:
11:25am BBT
Whole lotta chatter... and none of it game related at the moment.

***FYI - With all the DR sessions, The reason BB woke them so early & had them all get camera-ready right away has become abundantly clear: It's purely for continuity purposes for the tv broadcast - So they can have all the HGs in the clothing they'll be wearing during the PoV Ceremony... during their DR sessions which have been being shot all morning now.

CUT TO:
11:31am BBT
BB: House guests. This is a lockdown. Please go outside, and close the sliding glass door (so we can get the shots of Jeff staring at the memory wall, and then we'll call you all in for the PoV Ceremony).

The HGs are filing in to the bathroom, checking themselves out before they go outside for the lockdown...

11:33am - None of em are making the move outside yet.

11:33am BBT
BB: House guests! This is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass door.
Russell: Cool.
Natalie: Not before I use the bathroom...

11:36am - They're still in the bathroom, primping and peeing and hanging out.

***If you're wondering why Lydia's a tomboy today, check out the overnight report. She lost a bet to Natalie.

11:41am - Finally, they're all out!

11:42am BBT - TRIVIA!!! Time for the Power of Veto Ceremony!









Permalink







76 Comments:

Blogger Blue said...

Just enjoying Russ shaving!!! ☺


Laura's boobs are HUGE, y'all!!!

July 20, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you xoxox

July 20, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous rosaritoe said...

Carolyn,
I've been reading all along but busy with home repairs.Nextdoor neighbor's house burned to the ground taking part of my roof and bedroom with it.Much better now and very grateful to have a home at all!

Rosaritoe

July 20, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Mornin' gang! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Im kind of behind in the BB world and work is crazy today. So i wont really get to play catch up till tonight when I get home!

Hope all is well with you Carolyn and the other BB dishers!!!

July 20, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Good morning all. Happy Monday, I wont be here long, I have to work at 2pm est, so I just wanted to drop in and say Hi

July 20, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Mary and Matthew said...

Good morning! So very ready to hear who the replacement nom FINALLY is. Let's hope and pray it's Russell!

July 20, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning everyone!

Missed all of yesterday so took me a long time to catch up today.

Had a nice day trip to Cypress Hills - lots of hiking and i'm feeling it today.

I couldn't believe how rude Chima was in last nights episode during the comp. I really dislike her in this game and if she is like this in RL i still wouldn't be a fan.

Jessie's DR showed the Jessie from last season whom made me ill. I think the only thing this boy learned was to keep his mouth shut around the rest of the ppl but he still is a tool. And whats wrong with his hair? He reminded me of Kid N Play with his eraser top hair.

Ronnie? Oh Ronnie how awful you are looking to me. I know this is a game but he acts like a little school girl when he thinks his plans are working. He reminds me of a child.

Natalie is confusing the hell out of me. One min she is all over Jessie and acting like she would like the bottom of his shoe for his attention - then she is all over Lydia. Maybe this girl is another bi applicant.

I liked the comp last night for the movie but there were parts to it that i will never be able to erase from my mind and thats just wrong - Borat wrong!

I have know idea what is gonna happen today - who will be nom'ed when Jeff takes himself off. There is just way too many lies/scheming and head games going on in there for me to even try to keep up.

Well i gotta get motoring here - gotta head down to a friends to feed her cats for her and then get house work done and some yard work started and start planning my menu for the BF b day on Wedsnesday.

JulieB - i hope you were safe and sound over the weekend with all the storms in your area.

July 20, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous AndreA in CA said...

Gd morning all :)
Last nights show was good. Dan looked good :) Kevin's like -Can i get ur number? tee hee
the look on Jesse's face, priceless.

July 20, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger johnny_5 said...

WendyLady I can't agree with your comment about Natalie more. I wonder if her boyfriend's name is Tiffany? She's about as big of an enigma sexually as Ronnie!

July 20, 2009 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

Good Morning!!!
Happy Monday!

Boy, WendyLady you took all the words out of my mouth. I couldn't agree with you more!

July 20, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 20, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous madi said...

oh lord! russ should be nominated just because of those handlebars! lol what was he thinking. haha.

July 20, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm guessing Russell used to be a floor stock trader??? He knows a lot about finances, etc.....So, not only is he super hot, he's super smart, too!!!

July 20, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger dawnie said...

good morning!!

not looking forward to another day of ronnie screwing the rest of the houseguests lol .. i hope he backdoors russel!!

July 20, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Before this is all said and done, we're going to lose Carolyn, she's going to end up leaving her blog, leaving her home in Florida, flying to L.A., and the next time we hear from her, she will be outside the BB11 home and back yard erecting "Marry Me, Russ" signs, and frantically banging furiously on the walls for someone to let her in and at Russ...........

July 20, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Speaking of Dan, I noticed this last night and forgot to bring it up. The tie breaker question about him was about him kissing on a first date. That seemed odd to me for Mr. Engaged and saving it till marriage (or whatever nonsense he was peddling, right, saving himself for marriage ...). What happened to his betrothed, or am I reading too much into it?

July 20, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They were talking about telling Russel not Ronnie

July 20, 2009 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous DebinNY said...

Morning all,
Laura is one of the smartest in the house. Ronnie one of the stupidest besides Jesse. Ronnie can't think for himself. What a waste of a HOH.

July 20, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Anonymous AndreA in CA said...

jane, Dan's not w/ Monica anymore... from what i know

July 20, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Monday everyone!
Chima's rudeness just beats all, she's some piece of work. I am totally giggleing at Jordan's hints for a kiss, but Jeff is just not taking the bait! It's too funny! Nat's little bet with Lydia is funny too.....that's her insurance to make sure there's no hanky-panky between Jesse and Lydia! I just wish that Lydia had won that bet cuz it would have really been too funny to see Nat all made up wearing girly clothes instead of tomboy clothes!
My fingers are definitly crossed that Jeff wins HOH this week, he just has too! It would be so great to see him put up Ronnie and Jesse together! That would be so awesome! Who cares if they keep making promises not to put them up? It never works out that way! And wouldn't it be funny if Jesse gets kicked out the same way he did last season? Makes ya wanna go hmmmmm.........

July 20, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Can't believe they have these HGs still waiting!!! Well, yes I can.

July 20, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous AndreA in CA said...

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU DebinNY !!!

July 20, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

OK - I think I have come to the conclusion that I can no longer eat or drink EVER when reading the Dish!

Natalie: Hey Russ, you wanna play chess and make a bet?
Russ: You wanna blow me?
Carolyn: I could be persuaded. Lose the lamb chops. ;p

(He lost the lamb chops Carolyn) Altho I do not like the fumanchu thing either.

Blue - I totally agree that we are going to get ditched, ReporterX and Genie, get those fingers ready! haha

Wendy - we survived the storm, but I had to give my daughter stuff so she would sleep she was so freaked out. No one I know was hurt but quite a few have damage to trees or cars or houses or all of the above, but no persons hurt, thank goodness.

Gonna be an interesting, long day for the hamsters.

July 20, 2009 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger bisou_bisou said...

I'm trying to decide if my liking Russell's handlebar mustache is a new high or a new low?.. haha

July 20, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous madi said...

actually jane dan and monica split up not too long after the show ended. he didnt even end up proposing.

July 20, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger vLO said...

I won't be home for long but trust Carolyn I will be quite dependent on your updates via your homepage on my G1 as well as Tweets, Facebook, and Myspace =] Gosh darn this and needing to be taught how to use my spinal cord stimulator and then I have to go to get some paperwork explained =[

BB probably wouldn't like Ronnie to switch his ReNom once again hmm.. maybe they're thinking of ratings *teehee* How dare I think BB interferes with what a HG let alone HOH wants =]

July 20, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I caught that, too, Jane. Is he still engaged/betrothed? Or just an unfortunate question about him?

July 20, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Raechel said...

I will be really happy when we know for sure who is getting put up or the replacement nom. I hope it is Jordan, I like Russ and don't want him gone. Laura, Jeff & Jordan are just as bad as the rest of the house about taking sh*t about people so I don't get about why people think they are so great and the others are so bad when they all do the samething.

July 20, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

DebinNY...I agree completely

July 20, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Russell's new look has me picturing him on a Harley. And I like it a lot.

July 20, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger vLO said...

I agree Raechel then again I'm an NBK fan

July 20, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

Good morning/afternoon Carolyn and everyone!

July 20, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

So from everything thats been goin on this weekend, who do you think Ronnie is gonna put up on the block?

July 20, 2009 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Gotta be getting close to the ceremony by now, I would think.

One thing is for sure with BB, you either learn patience because they thrust it upon you, or find yourself investing a small fortune in the antacid market.

July 20, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Anonymous ~janinedesiree said...

Oh Carolyn, why do you spoil me with yummy Jeffness? lol.

& watching them sleep has made me sleepy again.. must lay down.. Bah to mimicking. Hoping the POV cer. will be over and done with when I come back.

July 20, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Anonymous LuvizBlind said...

I simply cannot stomach Ronnie/Jesse et al... Many sites I typically visit for recaps are having a hard time recapping that whole crew as well. This will be a season of suckage and I foresee a lot of people simply turning off their feeds; and perhaps BB as well should this nasty group continue their reign. While we all love to hate someone, these people are just beyond even that redemption.

July 20, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to say it....Jeff is so freaking gorgeous. I just melt. There's just something about him that gets me all hot and bothered...Everyone else out there seems to have a thing for Russ, but he does nothing for me...it's all about Jeff...Hot Damn that man is fine...what I wouldn't do to be Jordan rubbing his chest and stomach all the time...Man he's hot.

July 20, 2009 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

You're ignoring the fumanchu feedback, aren't you Miss Dishy Pork Chop Disliker? *grins*

July 20, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Russell... you've schmoozed Chima Diva plenty now. Do us all a favor and mosey.

Like maybe over to Jeff.

*double swoon at that idea*

July 20, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Does anyone else find Chima's lips to be unaturally disgusting???

July 20, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol, re fumanchu - been meaning to get back over there to correct myself.

July 20, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

there. fixed ;p

July 20, 2009 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i think she just has very full lips...

July 20, 2009 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Sherry C said...

Jane ~ I wondered about the Dan question last night too. And, I have been wondering if he still is teaching. I don't really keep up the HG after a season is over.

Does anybody know?

July 20, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Everyone!!!

Sorry I haven't had the opportunity to greet everyone personally yet today!!

July 20, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Good Morning beautiful people!!

I have wondered what this show would be like if Carolyn was on the show or anybody like her. Somebody who follows everything and see how she would do in the house.

July 20, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

I may be breaking Rule 6 here, however... I think the geeks behind the control deck controlling the cameras/feeds need some ice water thrown on them.

Must all four cams be the SAME? BORING.

Grrr.

//end rant

July 20, 2009 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hello everyone! Caro, on the blog I read that Jordan was laughing about Jeff being upset behind his back, is she really sincere for him or not, I can't find anything else that implies she was being negative to him. (still trying to catch up! LOL)

July 20, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger vLO said...

Oh goodness I think Jeff just said it's the hurry up and wait game AND I love that because my sister says that's an army thingy or having to hurry up and wait is the army thing whichever it is it does apply in the BB house and for us viewers =]

July 20, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

callie1983...oh, you are not alone in swooning over Jeff. Jeff definitely does if for me too. Russell is nice, no doubt about it, but Jeff is more my taste!

July 20, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

No, no, no silly.

The "blow me" comments and our responses. Mine was on the last post. ;) Julie B. on this one.

I love when you throw in a line in their conversations. *snort laughs even*

July 20, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Is it possible for Russell to get any sexier even with that handle bar mustache...Damn!

He looks like a bad 70's porno, but in a good way.

July 20, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Kent in NYC
I'm sure they will have shrunken by the finale.A little last minute trip to the dermatologist is my guess.

July 20, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst - Go check out the new top post! ;) I guarantee you're gonna love it!!!

Then come back here for more morning report...

I couldn't wait another moment to post that though...

July 20, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Well, I am off to work have a good afternoon everyone : ) keep an eye on the HGs

July 20, 2009 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

mornin Umbetta! hows the weather up there?

July 20, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger umbeta1455 said...

Kent, the weather is very nice today!!

July 20, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'Day everyone. Looks like Carolyn has her work cut out for her today. Today maybe even more than her usual and always splendid work that is.

Now to make a few comments as I have caught up.

*^*^*MsFitz*^*^*^ said...

... because she literally was staring down a chocolate bar last night. (girls, we all know how that can be, right?)


Call me one of the girls. I can stare down a chocolate bar until it melts and pours itself over a bowl of chocolate ice cream.

Carolyn Blogged... Chima's primping in the bathroom.

Why do I always have to go back a look more closely at that. I always read it as pimpimg. (That goes for anytime she says it about any of them, not just Chima.)

Isn't PoV Ceremony usually late in the day or am I confused as usual?

I had so many other comments to direct at others from the comments section but this addled brain just can't keep up.

I know I wanted to direct one at JUN. You have such a way with words. I love you too and if I were straight I would definitely volunteer for F'Buddy status.

Natalie and Lydia's bet last night. I usually don't find anything they say or do to be funny but that was an exception. When I read
Lydia: Can I brush my teeth after this?
That made me first think that Natalie never brushes hers.
And YES! I think that was a Natalie ploy to keep Lydia and Jessie apart and not under a tent, unless she was included. Someone questioned Natalie's sexual preferences. I've always had a feeling she is either lesbian all the way or at least bi. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

OK, I'm as caught up as I am going to be from the past comments from overnight. On with my day. I haven't turned on feeds yet because I have to watch AMC and DoOL first. BUT!!!... DQTD somehow fixed sound this AM. Not sure how long it will last but we will see. He claims he did it last time too, but he forgot and just remembered this morning what he did. Time will tell.

Now for my daily vow. I vow to be sweet and innocent in all my comments today so I don't give Carolyn fits. I can't promise it will last but I vow to try. It all depends on what others say that might feed my fingers, but I'm giving it the ole college try.

:o)

July 20, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

I love how most of Jeff's screencaps show him as the dreamy dreamer.

*fans self*

July 20, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Well thats great! Ya the weather in NYC was AMAZING this weekend, it was b/c it was my bday, im sure of it...

So ive been out of the loop. Who does Ronnie plan on putting up on the block?

July 20, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Is Chima trying to set an all time record for the most rules broken in the least amount of time? She just keeps talking about things she isn't allowed to...........

July 20, 2009 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Morning/afternoon Carolyn and crew!

I saw the HG's were up early and figured I would go out and do my errands hoping that the POV Ceremony would be done when I got back...grrrr hurry up and wait is RIGHT!!!

Add me to the list of those HOT for Jeff.

I wish they would show something else besides Chima and Russ in the bathroom area...Russ I can watch and listen to but Chima makes me nuts to listen to....

July 20, 2009 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

So, I just caught up on BBAD from last night. I found myself fast-forwarding through any parts with Natalie, Lydia, Chima, Ronnie, and Jessie. So basically they've turned into porn dialogue for me.

July 20, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Gaytor, LOL! I wouldn't be able to do that. I would have already eaten it before it got to the stage of pouring it over ice cream.

July 20, 2009 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

HOH should be re-named as AOH (a-hole of the house cause so far both Jessie and Ronnie have been acting like huge ones!)

Here for a bit of a break. My butt cheeks are so sore from all the walking yesterday so i've decided i can sit for a little without any guilt :0)

July 20, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Yes Russell! Do Survivor! Do Survivor!

But it's 39-43 days. Not 30 days.

July 20, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Sheri said...

It is to the point that i can not stand Chima.
she constantly complains and thinks everyone is to jump at her every wim.
She never has anything nice to say, and i hope she is evicted sooner then later. Does anyone else find her ennoying?

I am new to this site and the comment section. I love this site, and would like to thank Carolyn for all her dedication and hard work.

July 20, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Houston (Carolyn), we have trivia.

It must be PoV Ceremony time.

Make it quick and let the fireworks begin.

:o)

July 20, 2009 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gonna open a new top post! :)

July 20, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

LMAO WendyLady at A.O.H.

Seriouly. ☺

July 20, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Actually... I'm gonna take the opportunity to get off my tushie for a few.. then I'm gonna open a new post. ;)

July 20, 2009 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Janeen said...

About how long does it take before the feeds are back from the POV ceremony?

July 20, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

janeen - usually under 45 minutes.

July 20, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

btw - Dishers - Someone put a comment through at 3:20am BBT, saying that Jessie and Lydia were busy under the covers again... if anyone wants to go check it out on flashback while we wait.. and report back. ;)

July 20, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post!! :)

July 20, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

spn - nice to see you back :) re your question, i can't comment on that yet...

July 20, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below