;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday in the Big Brother House

11:55am BBT
Backyard
Casey & Russell

Russell's just gotten up for the day.

Casey
: I picked the wrong day to get up at the ass crack of dawn.
Russell: Anything happen last night?
Casey: I seen they got the bubble thing out, so I know they were up...

Casey went to sleep very early and woke up at 5:45am. He's aready worked out, etc. Russell got up for a couple minutes at 6:30am, saw no one was awake and went back to sleep.

Casey: It's either gonna be you, me or Jordan.
Russell: I think he's gonna stick with Jordan, so he can get laura out. He wants Jordan to stay, but he wants Laura to go.
Casey: Fine with me... but I hate to make any plans before... He knows he pissed me off. He knows he pissed Jeff off. He knows he pissed Jordan off.

Casey gets up.

Casey: I'm gonna lay down, bro. I'm sorry.

Casey waves goodbye and goes back in, complaining about the heat. Russell remains outside for another couple minutes, then heads in to the kitchen in search of sustenance.

CUT TO:
12:10pm BBT

BB: Good morning, houseguests. It's time to get up for the day.

Fishies!

Kitchen
12:14pm BBT
Russell & Jeff

Jeff: How you gonna estimate somethin', know what I mean? Plus, how you gonna take anything for worth with that guy? I can't believe it's noon. Usually I'm closed on Sundays. I doubt it this Sunday.

Jeff's just passing through. Russell remains in the kitchen... staring out into the world with an expression of concern on his face.

His coffee ready, Russell heads back outside to the backyard.

More fishies.

CUT TO:
12:20pm BBT
Backyard.
Feed 1

Casey sticks his head back out, and Russell laughs...

Casey: Like I said, I picked the wrong damn night..

Russell asks Jeff for an update on Ronnie's plans... Here's what Jeff come sup with.

Jeff: He said he's puttin' her up and then he's not puttin her up, and now I think he's back to Jordan. He's f'in said every single person in the house. He just says whatever pops in his head at the time you ask him. I mean, how strategic is it to put Jordan on the block.. I just wanna protect her.
Casey: What about me, dude? Remember whan I was your smokin' buddy out here? Just you n me? Guaranteed me or Laura's gonna get HoH next week...
Russell: Ronnie, please go lie some more.

They complain of the heat some more.

Jeff: I'm gonna go get my bikini on.

12:24pm BBT
cont'd.
Russell & Casey

Casey: yeah, this dude's gonna do what he wants to do.
Russell: Yeah.. he already showed tha this word is crap.
Casey: Whatever man, y'know. We all wanna stay. It's just that pawn, man.. That pawn goes home a lot. Man.. That plan goes left often.. y'now? Logic would dictate it would be her...

Russell: If you win Power of Veto and you use it on someone, can they put you up?
Casey: If you had won yesterday, and used it to pull off someone, you'd still be safe. I think. Which is why I wanted to win it yesterday.. Just to be sure.. It's th eonly way to be sure. Have someone like Scrappy in here who don't even know how to play the game... Did you hear her yesterday? "I got a slop pass. Does that mean I'm a have the whole time?" Natalie, please come to the Diary Room. They set her straight... It's kinda like, you send Kevin home, you're against gays.

The both head in for more coffee...


12:28pm BBT
Kitchen
Ronnie, Jeff, Casey, Russell... Others are filtering in...

Jeff: Ronnie, man, who sh-t in your scereal bowl? You look all sad today.
Ronnie: I'm just tired.
Jeff: HoH gettin' to ya?
Ronnie: I'm just tired.

12:32pm BBT
Kitchen cont'd.

Jordan: I can't believe what time it is.
Jeff: I'm closed on Sundays.
Jordan: Me too.
Jeff: Good. Let's go to the beach.
Jordan: OK. I'm gonna just lay out there all day.

***If you'd like to see lots more screencaps, go and check out our Caps Blog!! It's BBDish-Caps & Dawn & Kim are getting the most gorgeous shots!

12:37pm BBT
  • Ronnie and Jordan are talking in the kitchen...
  • Jeff, Russell & Casey are talking outside...

Pick a feed, any feed.


CUT TO:
12:42pm BBT
Backyard
Russell, Casey, Jeff

Russell: Jessie's calling the shots. Ronnie's star struck with him.
Casey: Did Ronnie tell Jordan she's going up?
Jeff: Yeah.
Casey: But that was at 10 o'clock.
Jeff: Yeah... Who knows what he's really gonna do?
Casey: If that b-tch (Ronnie) says my name, man.. He shook my hand and told me I'm ok, no worries...

Jeff, Russell & Casey all laugh.

12:54pm BBT
Around the House...

  • Red Room - Jessie, Chima and Natalie are chatting...
  • Bathroom - Ronnie, Lydia, Kevin are chatting... Ronnie remembers seeing blond Jen from BB9 at the auditions and just knowing she was gonna make it. Talk turns to the HGs of season 9... Ronnie liked James. Natalie enters the bathroom, and we learn that Ronnie is locked out of HoH all day, and they are going to have a very long lockdown during which they'll all need to be outside.
CUT TO:
12:58pm BBT
Backyard
Feeds 1 & 2
Jeff, Russell, Casey, Jordan, Laura

Ronnie: The movie's comin' up, Casey. I'm locked out of my room for several hours... The movie's comin up for sure. It's a lockdown.

***Jessie and company are all still in the Red Room.

They're all complaining about the heat.

Jordan: I'm definitely getting in the pool.

Jeff's already in there, and he wants more floatie toys. Jeff says the next person who goes into the DR should ask for them.

Russell's working out...

1:04pm BBT

Jeff tells Ronnie he's going to dunk him for 10 seconds because he nominated him. Then he tells Jordan he's gonna love dunk her...

Laura's taking a dip in the pool, adjusting her boobs.

Jeff: It's funny, if one of your boobs fell out, everyone would be like, omg, there's Laura's boobs, but if you had your top off all the time, no one would care.
BB: Laura, please put on your microphone.
Jeff: Laura, please put on a bigger bikini.
Jordan: She looks fine. Leave her alone.
Jeff: Ronnie, go ask for some soap and pool toys.

1:07-1:15pm BBT
Lydia joins them in the pool...

Jordan and Laura are tanning...

Russell' still working out... Michele has joined him in jogging the backyard.


Jeff: It's not very relaxing with someone huffing and puffing by me every second...
Female Voice: How's the raft?
Jeff: It's beautiful. You kinda wanna jump on it right now, doncha?
Female: Not with you on it!


CUT TO:
1:25pm BBT
Chatter in the backyard...

Casey and Jordan are telling about dreams they had last night... Casey wont even cheat in his dreams. He'd be consumed by guilt.

***While the backyard crew is peacefully enjoying the day, such is not the case inside.

CUT TO:
1:28pm BBT
Red Room
Jessie, Chima, Ronnie, Kevin, Natalie

Game and smack talk... As I enter the room, they're talking smack about Michele... Then Jessie tells them how people are over reacting to things in the house too much... Ronnie tells them all about Jeff saying he wanted to dunk him for 10 seconds. They put a lot more behind it than there actually was.

Michele comes in from working out... she passes through...

1:37pm BBT
Feed 4
Talk in the Red Room has gone casual... Heading back outside...

1:40pm BBT
  • Lydia and Casey are tanning and chatting.
  • Jordan's in the pool being adorable.
  • Jeff's in the pool too.
1:44pm BBT

Casey: We should grab an egg and see if we can fry it!


Jordan's giggling.

Jeff: You're so happy today.
Jordan: Cuz I'm taking a day off. No Big Brother today! No strategies.


Casey: Why don't you step into the recycling room. I'm sure you could find some strategy in there.



CUT TO:
1:50pm BBT
Red Room
Jessie, Ronnie, Chima, Natalie, Kevin

BB: Ronnie, please come to the DR.

They all think it must be movie time. Natalie asks for candy, if Chima's able to smuggle any out. Chima's hoping for a swag t-shirt, with Gerard Butler's "face on my tits.. That's just where I want it."


CUT TO:
1:04pm BBT
Spa Room
Jessie & Russell
Feed 1-4

Russell questions Jessie about what the real situation is now, and Jessie tells him that Jeff and Jordan have been working against him, spreading lies to Ronnie, but that "Ronnie has not once said he's gonna put you up."

Jessie implores him to not confront Jordan and Jeff, as it will blow up in his face, but rather to speak directly to Ronnie.

Jessie: He's gonna address you and say, hey did you say this, and just react in a cool, calm, collected manner.. It's not Ronnie that wants to do it. I have been petitioning to the high heavens defending you. I said, Russell owes you, why would he be petitioning behind your back. Ronnie said he's gonna come up and talk to you privately..
Russell: Why hasn't he already?
Jessie: He said he's tried to get you to come up 4 different times and you blew him off.
Russell: He's lying. He doesn't even f'ing look at me.
Jessie: I don't want you to go home. I don't want you to go up. What I'm saying is, your delivery is KEY. What they're trying to do is to get you to fire at Ronnie.. They are trying to play up that you are going to snap at somebody.. Just remain calm. You have to wait though, because if you instantly go talk to him now, they're all gonna be, well Jessie just gave him the heads up... Regardless of whether or not you think they're playing the game.. They are. Just be cool.

2:13pm BBT
Russell leaves and goes calmly and happily into the kitchen

2:15pm BBT
Red Room
Jessie, Ronnie

Ronnie: I'm gonna tell him during the Veto Ceremony, listen, you stay loyal to me, you wont go home...
Jessie: Take it for what it's worth.. I know that he's maybe trying to play both sides, but he's on our side.

2:21p
Russell comes in... Ronnie asks him.




Ronnie: Last night, did you call me a fat f-ck?
Russell: (calm) Dude, are you kidding me? No. I was asleep by 11 o'clock last night.

The talk following that was a bit too fast for me to grab.. but it's important that you listen to it, so please get it on the flashback machine.

CUT TO:
2:31pm BBT
Pool
Ronnie, Jeff, Jordan
Starts on Feed 1, then flips to Feed 3

Ronnie's questioning Jordan and Jeff, and Jordan says why bother asking if you're just gonna be influenced by everyone else? Ronnie's in full gamer mode now... Gamer and debater... His word choices are pure forensics..

Casey's name comes up and he magically appears...

Jordan: I think you actually wanna put up me 'n Casey, but you're just scared to tell us.

Ronnie: I have a question. WHo all was out here when Russell said I was fat last night?
Casey: Russell talks a lot of shit. I don't know the details about that, and I don't want you goin' to him sayin' 'Casey said bla bla bla....'
Ronnie: I'm not gonna lie to ya.. I think they don't want me to do the plan, 'cause they want Russell to win next week and put me up.

To Jeff....
Casey: Dude! Thin f'ing air! People are f'ing nuts.

Ronnie is now listening intently to Jordan in the pool...

Jordan: They're trying to use you.. It's not for your benefit.
Ronnie: I know.. Heres what I want to do.. I want to put Russell up, because I want to prove to you... and Jeff and Laura that I can be trusted.
Jordan: Well, so far you haven't.
Ronnie: When I do, I'll set everything back to zero with you guys...

2:40pm BBT
It's all happening very fast in there right now. There is no substitute. Spark up the feeds, folks. It's game on in the BB11 house.

So much for the HGs plan for Sunday Funday. ;) Now the fun begins for us!






Permalink







61 Comments:

Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

my comment from the last post:

Alisa: I was wondering about the true cliques in HS, too. If I remember correctly from last season, Jessie's mom talked about how he was such a little guy in HS. He might have been an athlete, but I don't think so.

I don't know which group I would have been in. I did sports, and brainy stuff, and had a good amount of friends and people knew who I was...to the extent that a few years later in college a girl walked up to me and knew who I was from HS. She was excited to be in the same class with me in college. (weird, weird, weird).

I always felt like an outsider though since I went to three different high schools in two different states. Never felt like I fit in anywhere, with all of those people who knew each other from elementary school.

Which group would everyone else be in?

July 19, 2009 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger patti said...

Hi Dishers!

Happy Sunday!

Happy lieing, scheming, whining and begging day........lol.

Just want to extend a lot of love and big hugs to our host Carolyn and her oh-so-wonderful co-host RepX and now Genie!! XOXO to you fine ladies! Mwah!

Dishers, don't forget the tip jar on the front page and buy Caro a nice latte, she so deserves it!

I so wish Laura and Russell could both stay!:(

July 19, 2009 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

An innocent observation: It appears to moi (La Mo), that Russell's this year's Alex, i.e. the Dish's benevolent beefcake.

Amirite y'all?

July 19, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Random question, but remember how there was someone who used to sum up the whole week of BB antics/events into a fun music video? Who was that? Has anyone seen anything for the 1st week thus far?

~ Ryan ~

July 19, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was an in-between! We had the social sucks (popular) & the hoods. Those were our 2 big groups. Everyone else was in-between. I did pep squad & choir but most of my friends we're the kids I grew up w/or went to church with!

My kids have so many different groups in their school that it seems they all kind of overflow each other.

Just wished these HG would use the brain strategy in stead of the overloaded mouth one!

Like I said in my last posting, there's just not a whole lot about this group that I like!

HanHaysMom (DonnaT in Louisiana)

July 19, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Krystyl said...

Good afternoon everyone! Hello Carolyn!
Boy is my heart breaking at the thought of Russell going home. Why did he have to go off like that on Friday? That one night of stupid drunkness just blew the game for him. It is better for Ronnie to get him out because it pleases everyone else but Jesse and Nat. However, I don't see why Chima, Lydia, and Kevin want him out this week so bad. Just because he yelled at Lydia? He took her off the block last week! He voted to keep Chima in! Clearly they are not his targets. They are crazy if they believe Jordan, Laura, Casey, Jeff and Michelle aren't a bigger threat at this moment. Does Ronnie seriously believe they are just going to let his lies slide because they say they promise. He is right about one thing, if he lets Laura stay it will be a season 6 Jen and Kaysar thing. She will promise he won't go up and he will anyways.

July 19, 2009 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good question Zany!

Not sure where I'd fit either...could be athletes since I played sports, could be offbeats since I listened to all kinds of music and was in band. So not a brainiac, so strike that one off and I didn't consider myself popular either.

And since I missed the who would ya:
Shag: Jeff
Marry: Casey
Throw from a cliff: Lydia (I'm so disappointed in her) or Jessie (he still isn't my fav even if he's playing better this season)

July 19, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MO - LOL!! There's more than one...

Patti - Morning!! Afternoon?! Thank you! I'm sitting here drinking a quad latte as we speak.

Ry - I do, and I'm currently waiting on authorization. ;)

Krystyl - Hey!! :)

July 19, 2009 at 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Pat in NJ said...

Good afternoon everyone-

Just wanted to pop in and say:

JUN HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!

July 19, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger jane said...

OMG, it's almost 4est. Uh, what did I do today, will someone tell me?

July 19, 2009 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Afternoon Zany! I would be in the Outsiders group for sure. :) Although I was a brain but brain = outsiders anyway. :) hehehe

Afternoon Patti! xo right back atcha! :)

Afternoon Mo! :) Alex is good looking but Russell is smokin' ! :)

Afternoon Ry! :) It was TheRealDeal :)

Afternoon HanHaysMom! LOL@ overloaded mouth strategy!

Afternoon Krystl - I know right? We want to keep Russell so we can ogle him! :)

Afternoon JulieB! Glad you made it through the storms in one piece :)

July 19, 2009 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger vLO said...

Gosh darn it are they back to getting rid of Russell? I swear stupid Jordan making crap up about him I knew I disliked her for a reason

July 19, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

Morning All. It is hot here in the land of BB I dont know how they can stay outside

July 19, 2009 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Krystyl said...

Hi Genie Sea! At this point I am not a fan of anyone so at least leave me my Russ so I can stare at him and daydream lol. In the morning at work I just sip my coffee and watch him work out, get dressed or cook with the sound off lol. Don't take that away from me Ronnie! lol

July 19, 2009 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Gahd, Jeff looks delicious in the pool.

I'm sorry, moving on...

~ Ryan ~

July 19, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

LOL@ Jeff saying "just whip your boobs out. If you whipped your boobs out everyday , no one would care..." Nice try buddy. hahaha

July 19, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Anonymous C=Venus said...

Hi BBDishers!

Boy, what a crazzzzy night! If only Russell had kept his fine behind on the DL we wouldn't be having this problem (of trying to evict him). He could have accomplished the same goal had he flipped to the Jeff/Jordan side without showing his hand and he wouldn't have had the big ol target on his back.

Why oh why can't Chima or Nat be the ones to go??? *sigh*

Oh well, I would really, truly, oooly HATE to see Russ leave but bottom line, if he does go he did it to himself. Damn.

July 19, 2009 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Spunky said...

Good morning / afternoon Genie... Great job last night!

I am going to attempt to get some work done before I have to cook dinner and watch the show tonight... I trust you will all update me upon my return!

TheRealDeal did some amazing things last season... I hope you get the authorization needed for that to continue. Maybe CBS could put it on their website or something? How awesome would that be? :)

HanHaysMom and the others that post as Anon... you can create an account on here for free and it's really easy to do... If you are going to comment a lot, you may want to consider it. Once you log in for the day, you don't have to log in every time. JMO. :)

Have a great late afternoon and I'll see you all just before the show.

Caro, take a break so you are ready to go tonight... You and Genie need to come up with a schedule rotation... LOL I'm going to email you also. :)

July 19, 2009 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Congrats Genie on becoming an official member of the dish! ☺

I'm sure there are lots of you who experience bad storms (Carolyn and Gaytor come to mind), we don't get them very often.

Here are some links if you want to see...
http://www.edmontonjournal.com/index.html

Lots of pics posted, couple stories, etc. In my condo, we have for sure four trees down. Could have been much worse with the 100km/hr winds.

It started to look like blue skies here, now it's super windy and rainy again. Too cool for tornado weird weather.

Ronnie's looking a little worse for wear based on the pics. All that back to back lying must be tough. LMAO

There will be lots of flipping again today, I'm sure. Can't wait for the show tonight.

July 19, 2009 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Spunky said...

Oh yeah... In middle school (6-8) I was pretty popular... Everyone knew who I was even if I didn't know who they were. I did make great grades though.

In Highschool, I was Offbeat... not as popular but still had a lot of friends... and I made good grades. I was Definitely no athlete though... EVER. LOL

July 19, 2009 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

afternoon guys!
boy it's 1 o'clock here and I still can't seem to wake up. it's super hot. The houseguests aren't kidding about the heat! i'm in Northern California and it's 105 here today.
I hope Ronnie has the b*lls to put Russ up because that's the best move for right now. But i agree with some other comenters that said Ronnie is star struck with Jessie so I kind of wonder if he won't do it. It would also suck to Russ go just for the pure eye candy he provides for the rest of us.

July 19, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont remember any season having alliances that are this big. I cant wait until the groups get smaller. Am I stupid but i never thought Russell was going to touch Lydia

July 19, 2009 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:) Thanks, KScooter! :)

Ry - New pics posted. ;)

Hey CV :) Check your email! or do i need to check mine now?

Spunky :) If I get permission, I'll be posting the vids of PhilipAlanPhotography. The Real Deal is no more... ;)

Hi Corey! :)

July 19, 2009 at 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anyone sick of Ronnie's glasses not fitting? Damn if he pushes them up one more time I will go Russell on him.

July 19, 2009 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Awww! Thank you everyone! You are the best! It was fun being a pinch hitter and let Carolyn and X get some rest. :)I am honored they trusted me to fill their stunning stilettos for a couple of hours :)

Oh! It's PhilipAlanPhotography now? Cool! :)

July 19, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger vLO said...

Wow Corey I'm in Southern Cali and it's only 94 here well for now at least. Poor BBers this heat is ugh this darn season. And yesterday it was humid so I couldn't really stand it. I've yet to exercise for this very reason.

And as much as a lot of people hate to say Jessie is right he kind of is about getting Russ evicted right now. They do kind of have a say in what he does because I think he does put his team first at least for now.

July 19, 2009 at 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Sonya ;) said...

Good Afternoon to you Carolyn!! I have to admit I have missed you and this blog and even though I had to let the feeds go, I admit I have been checking your website the last few days to keep up to date. I cannot seem to pull myself away from this blog. I will repay in the tip jar shortly..:)I don't see how you do it day after day..you're amazing!

After seeing an old friend the other day after many years who I thought I would never see again it really sent me over the edge. I was so glad they were okay and seemingly had a good life. Day to day life can get quite tiresome at times but your blog is too hilarious too give up as my source of entertainment..although I will try to be nicer in my comments. I also have been checking out C-Venus's site...ROFLMAO!!:)

I see Ronnie is still up to his antics but he will eventually learn the hard way when he is evicted. As for Who would Ya?..Too intriguing too pass up since I missed the post..

Shag...Braden
Marry..Can't I already am even though it took 7 years to say okay.
Throw off a cliff...Too many possibilities but not in my nature.

Well thats my 2 cents..Hope you have a wonderful day and I of course will be checking in with the Queen of Blogsites. Hello fellow BBdishers.. you also make this site addictive and quite entertaining! Peace to all!

July 19, 2009 at 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JulieB.. Wow.. I love the pick and the write up. Only one thing missing..The violent thunderstorm that whipped through the city Saturday night left thousands without power, downed hundreds of trees, stranded transit passengers throughout the city and deprived Edmontonians ...of Big Brother

July 19, 2009 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger christyleigh said...

Why dont I have guys like Jeff at my pool.... I would never leave!!!

July 19, 2009 at 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Laura in NC said...

is that the female voice that ryan and adam fantasized about? haha Do you remember that?

July 19, 2009 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Esco said...

Good day Carolyn!!!

I hope that Ronnie grows a pair and nominates Jessie (although I like him much more this season than last when he was so dramatic and annoying) or Russell .. Sorry ladies! I mean does Ronnie really think that they are friends with him? Ronnie needs to check himself too, his logic is so screwed up most of the time it makes me scream at the computer screen..

I just hope that Jeff and Jordan stay in the house this week and someone from NBK leaves. Go team JJ! Oh and I like Laura a lot more than I thought I would, she's not as big of a bimbo as she was portrayed to be.

July 19, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Laura in NC said...

Zany one: Good question I don't know what I would be....

I was a very smart kid, went to a great college (UNC). But after college I became a hairstylists (it is what I always wanted to be). I am a huge sci geek and TV person and been to Comic Con.So that is brains and a little offbeat.

In HS I was school president and in a bunch of different clubs, but I was also captain of volleyball and soccer.

I had a lot of friends too. SO I guess I wouldnt be in a clique. I just have to be on BB12!

July 19, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger cajungirl said...

Patti
I wish that both Russell and Laura could stay in the house this week too.

Happy Sunday!

July 19, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Sonya :)

I'm very happy to see you back.

July 19, 2009 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Funny how someone said they didn't want to dive onto the floatie with Jeff ON it...cause I would want to do just that!!

July 19, 2009 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Oh boy Jessie just informed Russell that he has been discussed a lot as a pawn to be put up. He looks sooo pissed right now. Jessie has created a monster and can't wait until something happens to unleash him.

THere is no sure way for either Russell or Casey to go ape sh*t on Ronnie this week. Oh it's gonna be good ;)

July 19, 2009 at 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Sonya :) said...

Thanks Carolyn..glad to be back! :)

I just had to anwser thezanyone's question real quick before I have to finish up my housework..I really didn't stay with one group in highschool because certain people in every clique annoyed the heck out of me. I found a few friends from each group and decidely weeded out who I could trust and who I couldn't. Therefore; I ended up with just a few select friends throughout school. I think it is important though to befriend everyone you meet and not judge them right away even though it can be quite difficult at times..still goes back to "don't judge a book by its cover" I definitly learned alot more about people when I was in the healthcare industry for about 6 years. These houseguests really need to pick an alliance and stick to it through thick and thin unless they are proven to be untrustworthy. Running from group to group is just idiotic and playing with fire. Some people just have to learn the hard way. Live and learn.

Can't wait for tonights show to see what I have missed with no feeds and little to none BBAD..that is why I keep it here and only here with ya'll..yes I said ya'll (giggles) Happy day to all I will check in later! Peace!

July 19, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Elphaba Thropp said...

What if we can't go on the flashback machine because we don't have the feeds? Can anyone give me the gist of what was said?

July 19, 2009 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

It looks like Casey is the re nom the Ronnie and company has agreed on to put up. I don't understand why on earth they are saying that Casey went back on his word to them. Has everyone forgot that Ronnie played both sides and then lied to everyone?
I know that Ronnie isn't an option right now but when the time comes that Ronnie isn't safe it would behoove them to slap him on the block because he is more of a threat to their game than anyone else.

Sidenote: why does Casey have JCM on his left pec?

July 19, 2009 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Judy in NJ said...

Ronnie alllllllllll tangled up in his web!! LOL

And right now I just LOVE Jordan. Such a simple beautiful naive heart!!!

July 19, 2009 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Are they forgetting that teammates can't nominate each other?
They keep saying Russell won't put up Natalie, Russell won't put up Jessie.... and Natalie kept saying she will get him out next week.... But they CAN'T nominate each other! Has anyone told them in order for them to get him out next week, Natalie and Jessie would have to throw the HOH comp?


Jordan looks so cute today, as always :)

July 19, 2009 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger vLO said...

thezanyone - I'm sorry for a late reply to your group question.. I really don't know I was always popular for the most part though I did band and cheer, track among other athletics but I guess I'd go with Popular or Bully THOUGH only in elementary =] oh wait bully isn't a group though the athletes seem to be bullies in the BB house right now right?

Yes, Jessie telling Russell how to act and respond to Ronnie is the best w00t w00t I'm hearting Jessie for this because now the game has begun once again as I'm sure Russ and the rest of the athletes will go and offer protection to Ronnie however untrue it maybe he might eat it up because it has to be strategic and with Jordan starting stuff about Russell saying this and blah blah blah has got Ronnie playing with emotion. Then again if I were in the BB house emotion would take over my strategic side

July 19, 2009 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I am so over Ronnie, hopefully he'll go next week, I cant take much more of him.

July 19, 2009 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi All,
I'm a happy camper! Went to store & got red seedless grapes, cherries (that are oh so sweet), cantaloupe, plums & blueberries. MMMMM, I love summertime fruit!!!

Man, these people lie but then everyone says..."I don't lie". ha-ha! Russell did call Ronnie that. Jessie is lying to Russell that Jeff & Jordan are saying things to Ronnie. They did say a couple of things but he is embellishing it. It absolutely amazes me how Ronnie/Lydia/Natalie/Chima/Kevin can take someone's statement & turn it into the worst thing ever. I also was thinking back to last night & because Russell has sat outside w/ the porch group Natalie/Chima/Lydia/Kevin all think he has now become best friends with them. At some point during the many conversations last night someone would question Ronnie about that.

Friends helping Friends. Thank you all that gave better ways to navigate thru the posts.

July 19, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Judy in NJ said...

Carolyn said: ***Ronnie, you have a wife, and I know you love her very much... It really doesn't matter if the prom queen likes you anymore.

ROFLMFAO........ thank youuuuuuuuu I soooooo love belly laughs!!!

July 19, 2009 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everybody :) I gotta take a break... I'll be back with a new top post for the Sunday Show. :)

Enjoy the feeds!

If you still need em, here's the free trial.

July 19, 2009 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hello and Good Afternoon, Dishers!!!!

How is everyone today??

I'm reading through blog posts and comments......and geez!!! You can't miss 30 minutes of this season so far, or EVERYTHING changes and you're lost again!!!!

GenieSea!!!!!*smooch* Congrats on being the newest "BBDish!" Chic!!!!! I just finished reading through your first blog posting, and you did an outstanding job!!!

I'll be back later, in time for this evening's show!!!

Have a good one!!!!

July 19, 2009 at 2:59 PM  
Anonymous FarmerJane said...

Someone asked on a earlier post why the houseguests couldn't just have an easy week. They can! Next week, Ronnie goes unanimously!! :)

Also, funny moment from last night was when Ronnie, Lydia and Jeff were in the HOH room talking about Russell's reaction to his nomination. Then Ronnie telling Lydia that his wife wouldn't mind if they slept in the same bed. I mean she will see that he "played his ass off". Seriously??? LOL!!

July 19, 2009 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Elphaba Thropp said...

Not everyone can just get the feeds, Carolyn, and before this season we could come here and get ALL the house info without having to watch the feeds ourselves. I miss those days. :(

July 19, 2009 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger katieblue said...

Prom Queen! LMAO, that was a good one!

Spunky, a thank-you for the info about putting the feeds on high, I didn't know that. And also thank-you for telling me about the cigs in Georgia, never thought about them being so much cheaper. I will be driving up there 2morrow, only takes me 20 minutes.

July 19, 2009 at 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Becca said...

This could be a pretty good season WITHOUT Jessie!!! He is ruining anything that could of gone good so far. I can't this guy and his he man woman hate attitude.

If they don't worship him he wants them gone. I just can't anymore @_@

I've never said it but if this week ends up like last week [with Nat and Jessie] running everything and then on top of it goes the same next week, I will cancel my feeds once the 2 weeks free is up. There isn't any enjoyment in that for me. None at all.

July 19, 2009 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Hi Everyone,
When I left for work this morning I thought that Ronnie had decided to put up Russel. Is that still the plan or has he flipped again?

July 19, 2009 at 4:03 PM  
Anonymous lorelei said...

UGH! I had to quit watching last night because I could not stand Natalie and her WE! What has she done besides get lucky and be on the first HOH's team? It sure wasn't her that cultivated Ronnie's deceitful a$$... has she won anything? WE, WE, WE... we'll see how smart Ronnie is becasue I did not dream that he would be able to even come close to repairing the damage he did when he put up Laura and Jeff but he can if he does the Russell thing... and someone tell me something that Jordan said that wasn't true? I haven't heard her tell a lie, if fact, most of them time she needs to hush from telling to many truths to everyone!! Love her and Jeff and Laura and Casey and maybe MIchelle, in that order...there's my 5!!

July 19, 2009 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Everyone :)

Had to take a quick break to go grocery shopping! :) I'll be back with a new top post in time for the Sunday Show!!!

July 19, 2009 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

7:15 PM - Camera 1 - Jordan is ripping into Ronnie in her own cute little way. Love her!!

~ Ryan ~

July 19, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Elphaba - I'm really doing the best I can.. Sometimes, when it goes to rapid fire, and I've already been transcribing for hours on end, it just gets a little overwhelming. :)

July 19, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I am loving what Jordan is saying to Ronnie right now. She has finally figured Ronnie out and calling him out on it. I love it!

Ellen

July 19, 2009 at 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I miss something, is it Jessie HOH week part two? Ronnie is so far up Jessie's butt that it's disgusting. Jessie is Ronnie's Superman. It's so stupid. All of those "NBK" aka bully alliance just kiss Jessie's behind. Nasty.

July 19, 2009 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle Clayton said...

Hello everyone! Been busy for me. My Relay For Life event is next weekend. So much to do, but I catch up here when I can.

Carolyn, you do such an amazing job, I'm really don't even understand how you can do it. The only thing I can come up with is that you are Superwoman! :)

Elphaba Thropp said...

Not everyone can just get the feeds, Carolyn, and before this season we could come here and get ALL the house info without having to watch the feeds ourselves. I miss those days. :(


Really? Please remember that Carolyn is human, just like you and me. While she may be Superwoman, she still has some limitations. Being that she offers this service you and everyone else for free, I would think her gracious services (and the other DishChicks) would be appreciated rather than complained about. I'm sorry if you are missing parts of what is being said, but she is doing the best she can. Also, if she wants (or needs) to take a break, she deserves it. Please be more understanding of what she does for you and us for free and appreciate it.

GenieSea, girl you rocked it last night on the post! Great job! Hopefully it didn't scare you away from giving us more in the future. :)

I'm stepping out for a bit to get dinner with my parents. I'll catch up with everyone in a bit.

Michelle

July 19, 2009 at 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These ppl are so dumb--when Ron said last nite that he wants Jessie potected, why didn't anyone pick up on that. And when Jessie sais he would get Russ out--he can't put up his own teammate--they are all so dumb. Then Lydia wants Casey out--Casey is on her team and wouldn't put her up. Ronnie is always saying I want Michell up--they are all so dumb. Why hasn't Russ realized that they were all up there last nite in HOH but he wasn't told to come up. The writing is on the wall in so many areas but no one sees anything.

July 19, 2009 at 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ronnie is such a baby--the minute someone does buy his crap he gets mad and wants to put them up. Now because Jordan says she is done believing him he is all whinning. He needs to go.

July 19, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below