;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wednesday Morning in the Big Brother 11 House

9:07am BBT Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!

9:23am BBT Casey's first up. He's outside having a smoke, while Jessie and Lydia are sleeping together in the Spa Room.

9:24am BBT
BB: The bedroom lights must remain on during the day...

9:26am BBT
Jeff's lovely self is on feed 3, in the kitchen, preparing an omelet for breakfast...


CUT TO:
9:38am BBT
Dining Table
Casey & Jeff

They're talking about someone's racial epithets, homophobic comments and general bad behavior.

Casey: And to chase Michele around all day, tellin' her, "Your dumb, Your dumb.. No one's gonna listen to you.." He just went too far.

***I have no idea who he's talking about.

BB calls out all the HGs still in bed by name, telling them to get up. Casey keeps singing... and BB's making a 2nd try with the sleepy house guests... and I'm checking out today's daily deals on ebay. WWSS? ;p

CUT TO:
9:48am BBT

Bathroom - Russell, Michele, Kevin

Backyard - Jeff's on a lounge chair, thinking. Casey's smoking on the couch. They're already talking game... Jeff's pointing out how Jessie's behavior with regard to Ronnie is troubling him. Casey agrees. Talk turns to Michele, and Jeff says he thinks she's another Ronnie, in terms of wandering between the sides and sharing information.

Casey: Well if anyone tells you stuff, you can always assume they're telling other people too.

Talk turns to the next nominees...

Jeff: I'd like to see 2 big guns up there. Can you imagine Jessie? He panics. Did you see him up there last season? Panic! I'm not saying I'd put him up. I just want everyone to see he's human.. just to level the playing field.
Casey: I think were he to go up, he would have the support to stay, and gather votes against you.
Jeff: Like I say, I'm not gonna put him up. I'd just like to see it.
Casey: Maybe a month from now..

Game talk continues. They affirm neither will put the other up. Jeff's growly this morning, and what starts off sounding like friendly dogs having a go at each other for fun, descends into ruffled feathers.

Casey believes he'll have fall out because of his leadership role last night, just like he had fall-out last week for voting to keep Braden. He'd like Jeff to acknowledge that he went out on a limb for Team Jeff, Laura, Jordan...

Casey: Stop bustin' my balls.
Jeff: I'm not bustin' your balls. I'm talkin'.
Casey: Maybe it's your delivery... Have some f'in coffee.

10:07am BBT - calm tones return.

Casey: I think that Natalie/Lydia thing is gonna come to a head too... Whoooo... And Jessie and Russell.. Russell's getting to a point where he's had about enough of playing second fiddle.
Jeff: oh yeah.
Casey: I f'in see it. You don't gotta be a f'in psychologist to f'in see it.

10:08am BBT
Bathroom
Michele's there, in her bikini, lotioning up. Jeff enters to brush his teeth for the 2nd time today.

10:13am BBT
Casey's on the elliptical, alone in the backyard, for the moment...

10:15am BBT
Jeff returns to the backyard, has a seat on the couch, and game talk between he and Casey resumes... Then they move on to exercise plans for the day. Casey thinks it's a good idea to take tomorrow off, so they're not sore or weakened.

10:2oam BBT
Backyard
Jeff & Casey
Casey's on the elliptical. Jeff's lifting weights.

They're still talking. Casey's beginning to have 2nd thoughts about asking Chima and Michele to throw it, because it's totally unfair to them, and somebody might still put them up.

Casey: I'd rather let them control their own destiny.

Still, Casey's hoping someone else brings it up over the course of the day. He'll be happily relinquishing the leadership role.

CUT TO:
10:28am BBT
Michele comes out. Casey greets her g'mornin' and the game talk ends. Michele applies some more suntan lotion.

Jeff: Maybe when we get on top of the totem pole, we can sleep in a little bit.
Casey: (breathless on the elliptical) Possibly.
Jeff: ♫ pass de duchie 'po de left hand side...

CUT TO:
10:35am BBT

Jeff's taking a quick break from lifting weight to water the garden.

Michele's crossing the yard in her bikini. Sufficiently lathered up in sun protection, she lies down on the chaise...

Casey's still on the elliptical.


10:48am BBT
Michele goes back inside, and Casey & Jeff resume their discussion, whilst still working out. Jeff gets on the same page with Casey, in that they shouldn't be the ones to bring it up, but it's really not fair of them to ask Michele and Chima to throw the HoH Comp and risk possibly getting put up and out.

***Casey's very good at this. I didn't actually see him talking to Jessie about it, but he's ever so subtly protecting Ronnie with this stance.

CUT TO:
10:53am BBT
Kitchen
Jeff & Michele

Jeff goes inside for a drink...

Michele: I think we should talk.
Jeff: What's up? Now?
Michele: Whenever...

They move to the BathRoom.

Michele brings up not throwing HoH. Jeff lets her know that's exactly what they were talking about outside.

Jeff: Ultimately the goal is to get Ronnie out.
Michele: I don't think so.
Jeff: WHy do you think that?
Michele: Because there are people in the house that it's to their advantage to work with him,
Jeff: Well, whoever that is, I don't trust. F-ck. So people want Ronnie now? People are talking saying they want him around still?
Michele: No.. there's not been words, but actions speak louder in the house...
Jeff pushes...
Michele isn't naming names...
Jeff: Why would people want him to stay? To make up more lies about people?

Michele moves to the Living Room...

Jeff goes back outside to resume his workout and talk with Casey...

CUT TO:

11am BBT
Jeff & Casey
Backyard

Jeff tells Casey what Michele just said... and how she wants not to throw HoH... They're both fine with that and fine with her being the one to bring it up.

Casey: She came out here awful quiet. She's moody.

They have their days confused. They think today's cleaning day....

Jeff: (re Michele) Don't say that to me and them clam up. Who said that to you? 'Well no one. I'm just guessin'.' Don't bring me that.

Casey tells him that in his world, teaching, gossiping is looked at as a weakness, so he can appreciate Michele. They both gripe a bit about all the people still sleeping, 2 hours after BB told them to get up.

Casey: Wouldn't it be great, man, if Jordan won the sh-t?

***Anyone else noticing how fit Casey's getting? Really noticeable difference.

11:07am BBT
Casey: So are you gonna do the cutest message for Jordan today?
Jeff: Uh yeah...
Casey: Am I the only one who lies in bed and thinks about that sh-t?
Jeff: No, I've thought about it.. I just don't know what I'm gonna say yet.

Casey gripes about people leaving a mess, specifically Lydia... then in an attempt to make it go no further, he says he's just venting.

Jeff: No worries, bro. I'm a venter too.

Casey: Hey! That was smart to say let's not be the ones to bring it up...
Jeff: Yeah, she'll say something... I'll be like, yeah, that's a pretty good idea... That's why you're the brains.

CUT TOL
11:20am BBT
Backyard
Michele & Jeff

Michele suddenly has a pouty bug up her bum... out of nowhere... She's somehow suddenly convinced that she's going up and Jeff's voting her out.

Michele: I tried to talk to you inside, and you blew me off.

*** I'm baffled.

Jeff: I have to be very careful what I say... because i'm in the butt of everything here, because my word here has been so twisted by everyone.. What would make you assume that I would vote you out?
Michele: Numbers wise...
Jeff: Numbers? You're talkin' to the wrong guy about numbers. They told me each week I'd go up. I thought you were my friend in here.
Michele: I am.. but apparently friendships don't mean anything in this house.
Jeff: They do to me. I think there's a lot more people you can yell at about that in here.

Michele brings it back down to earth..

Michele: We're not not friends. We're not enemies. We're just having a conversation is all.

11:26am BBT - Casey returns to the backyard for a smoke. Michele is still there, so Jeff will not likely be sharing the above conversation with Casey until she goes away.... Jeff goes inside to the kitchen for a moment. He returns and makes small talk with Jeff.

Casey: You got any laundry? I'm gonna do some. You wanna put yours in there too?

CUT TO:
11:30am BBT
HoH
The lights are on, and Ronnie's still quite asleep.. snoring.

CUT TO:
11:33am BBT

Around the house...

Kevin's up and showering... Michele comes in and says good morning...

Jeff's turn on the elliptical.

11:35am BBT
Backyard
Talking about Michele's very mini meltdown a few minutes ago.

Jeff: Dude.. She's.. I dunno.. 2% bipolar?
Casey laughs.
Jeff: I think everybody is in this house.
Casey: I've been nothin' but nice to her. When other people weren't, I've gone to bat for her.

11:38am BBT
Casey: She just walks by ya man.. doesn't make eye contact.
Jeff: Whatever man. She's goin' cuckoo.
Casey: Letter go.

He takes a drag... and reflects upon how nothing has changed since Ronnie's being exposed.

Casey: Funny thing is, ain't sh-t resetting... Instead of 6-4, it'll be 6-3.
Jeff: Seriously.. Who cares what your room looks like. Who cares about winning HoH.. as long as you're not on the block.

Jeff's getting more offended about Michele by the moment... saying we were offering her a free pass, but if she doesn't want it, fine, go home. Then back to Ronnie and whoever Michele was referring to...

Jeff: I mean, whoever doesn't want Ronnie out of here is suspicious to me, man.
Casey: They're suspicious and they need to see a psychiatrist.






Watch Big Brother 11 24/7







Permalink







73 Comments:

Blogger WendyLady33 said...

A man who can cook is a huge turn on - but a man who can cook without messing up the whole kitchen and all of my pots/pans and utensiles is my fantasy!

July 22, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe :) Good Morning, WendyLady!! :) As if Jeff wasn't already delicious enough, right?

July 22, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

He is definatly some nice piece of eye candy - absolute drool with his glasses on - but a huge disaster when he is spewing out nasty words from his mouth.

July 22, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Wendy - Couldn't agree more - SIIIIIGGGGGHHHHH! My oh my! And if I were Jordan???

July 22, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Mary and Matthew said...

Morning, Carolyn!

Agreed, WendyLady! Points if ya can cook; double points if ya can clean!

July 22, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Marci :)

Pyke - duly noted. ;)

July 22, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Casey was talking about Ronnie because before that he was saying "And for Ronnie to lie and say Jeff called Kevin a f******"

July 22, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Good Morning again to you Carolyn!

Have NO idea how the hell u manage this morning crap.

Been a rough few days here but life isn't suppose to be all sunshine and rainbows right? - unless you are on some really good drugs!

Curious to see whether or not Ronnie comes out of his hole today and tried to mingle. Russell is being a bit of a jerk right now and i know its his game plan but it still makes him look like the biggest a$$.

July 22, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Anonymous ~janinedesiree said...

Oh Jeff.. why so yummy? xD

July 22, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning Marci hope your ready for the day!

July 22, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Goooooooooood Mornin Yall!
Grabs Jeffs butt while runnin out the door lol!

July 22, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

*GLEE*

I see a Casey/Jeff alliance/final 2 alliance forming!

July 22, 2009 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Russell is an idiot....what he is doing to Ronnie is just beyond acceptable. I know Ronnie dug his own hole but I feel really bad for him. I hope someone at least talks to him today.

July 22, 2009 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Static Beth said...

This conversation between Jeff and Casey should be setting off an alarm in Jeff's head that Casey and Jesssie are together.

Ugh.

I hope that Jeff and Jordan kiss today too. They are so cute.

July 22, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

What is up w/ Jeff today? Woke up on the wrong side of the bed? F,F,F,F...geez...

Still love em...

Love to watch Casey. Even when he's quiet, you can just see the gears turning in his head.

July 22, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Debee said...

Good morning Carolyn and fellow BB addicts...I have a question about the flashback...how do you find a specific time? I see where we can choose like 10 AM, but what if I want to see 10:55 AM? Even once the flashback starts playing I don't see anywhere that shows the time in the bb house...I'm sure I'm just missing it, but I hope someone can tell me what and where I need to be looking.

Also, anyone else having problems with RP freezing up whenever you want to change cams? And is there anyway to get it to just open up with the quad cam instead of cam 1?

Thanks!

July 22, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Morning Carolyn and all the Dishers! Jeff is a little grouchy this morning isn't he? It is kinda funny!

July 22, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

Yeah, they could be the "smoking alliance"

July 22, 2009 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

Well Wendy - seeing Jeff first thing sure can't hurt my chances of having a good day! lol

I just can't wait 'til it is HOH pic time!

July 22, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JEFFF IS SOOOO YUMMMMYYYYYY MY! MY! MYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Russell looks yummy too but i sure wouldnt wanna have a taste of him becos of the way he's been treatin Ronnie....its just so wrong

July 22, 2009 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Mary&Matthew, Janine, Beth, Gale, Bethra, Jamison, Debi & Anon! :)

Debi - use the curser along the bottom of the flashback window to scroll forwards and backwards to the time you'd like to arrive at. :)

July 22, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

GOOD MORNING CAROLYN AND EVERYONE!

I think Casey is right about Jessie, Natalie and possibly Russell being pissed if he puts them up on the block in order to get Ronnie out.

Remember, Chima and Michele can't put up Ronnie if they won HOH and they can't backdoor him with the POV.

I don't think Lydia or Kevin, would put up Jessie or Natalie if they won HOH if the common goal is to vote out Ronnie (backdoor) next week.

The only people that would put up Jessie and Natalie are Jordan or Casey.

Natalie has to go and Casey is right about Lydia is goign to get feed up with Natalie and her hoarding in on her and Jessie.

Kevin is pretty much useless because he would want to put up Russell, Jordan, Michele and Jeff. Lydia would be in his ear to not put up Jessie.

Jessie is going to fight it tooth and nail not to be nominated and the divison will likely strain the goodwill in the house.

So, I'm hoping Casey wins HOH this week and put a scare into Jessie and Natalie.

July 22, 2009 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Afternoon (for the east coast) and Morning (for the west coast) all you BB lovers out there!

Just got back to work from my little lunch break. Got my hair cut! I look all sexy, and just for you Carolyn ;-)

Wonder what the HG's will get into today!

Hope everyone is having a great HUMP day!

July 22, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Debee said...

Thanks, Caro...I know that, but don't see the time so have no idea how far to go to find what I'm looking for. I'll keep playing with it until I figure it out. Probably because I have to watch in lo instead of hi, so that feature doesn't work just like I can't see the thumbnails of the other cams on the live feeds. But at least I do have the live feeds! Maybe next season I'll have a faster connection and can use the hi setting. :)

Thanks!

Wishing I could hang out here more than I have been able to...I miss everyone and all the fun! So glad the updates are here though! Thank you!

July 22, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Bama!!!

I didn't have a chance to get to it in the overnight, but Natalie had a talk with Jessie last night, and told him she felt badly that Lydia was taking offense and getting jealous whenever he touched her, so she's stepping wayyyy back. Natalie also told someone (don't remember who at the moment) that she is not at all attracted to Jessie.

Morning Kent!! :)

Aren't you the sweetest!! So show us the new hair!

July 22, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Debi - I wish you were here more this season too! :) FYI - when you're in flashback mode, there is no low or high, it's just flashback... The time doesn't show, but it is pretty accurate with the little slider thingy along the bottom of the screen.. For example, if I want to go to 11:30, I just slide it to half way, and there I am.

July 22, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Goodmorning everyone!

Carolyn, I got to ebay too late for the mp3 player. I was going to buy it for my neice as well.

I seriously doubt Chima or Michele will throw HOH, especially if its to Casey. He's full of it, he knows he's dying to throw Chima's butt on the block.

And did anyone hear him trying to figure out who they would put on the block, talking bout 'what we gonna do...draw straws'

for real tho?

July 22, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

New profile pic just for you Carolyn...

that's me...at work..."working hard" with one earpiece in...

and of course im listening to the live feeds...gah i need help!

July 22, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Debee said...

'k, thanks Carolyn! That helped and I finally found what I was looking for! :)

Now, I gotta run! Have a great day! See y'all tonight!

July 22, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger TaraC said...

I've found in Flashback, if you double click on the video screen, it will open a new window and the time slider will be on the bottom. That's how I've been finding times more easily.

July 22, 2009 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Good Morning/Afternoon Everyone!!

I have a question about Kevin and Michele. I miss a lot of the evening stuff because I have to go to bed early to get up by 3am for work. My question is this... I rarely see Michele or Kevin playing the game. Are they??? Michele is a lone wolf. She seems to have no real allies. She's kinda w/the Jordan/Jeff side but I rarely see her talking to them. Kevin just seems to be Lydia's lapdog. I like both of them OK I guess but they don't really have much personality or game stuff going on. Kevin at least has a small amount of protection because he's a very minor part of the NBK group. I'd kinda like to see Lydia gone just so we could possibly see something of who Kevin really is.

Just wondering how others view Michele and Kevin.

July 22, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

Good Morning!! :)
How is everyone doing this morning?

July 22, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Boquida! :) Bummer!!! I was hoping they'd have enough listed for everyone...

Kent, Thank you!!! Nice cut, handsome!

Debi - Goood!!! Have a great day!

Good Morning, Tara :) Hmm.. I haven't tried that... I'll give it a shot too.

Good Morning, Cris! :) I actually see both of them playing the game.. Kevin is perhaps the most subtle, but I think that actually makes him a stronger player... :)

July 22, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Thomas! :) Excellent! And yourself?

July 22, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Thomas said...

Good. I'm doing good
Thankss

July 22, 2009 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

G'day Carolyn and everyone else. Still not trying to do a roll call.

What a night. Not as explosive as the night before but that is good. My heart couldn't take 2 nights in a row of anything but Bama's Tush.

Yes Lydia is very jealous. Not sure when Natalie said she was going to back off. Must have been after my "walk away from the feeds NOW" time. The last I saw on that subject was Natalie running out with her tube of Icy Hot and jumping toward Jessie for her nightly touchy-feely. Lydia was cuddling up to Jessie at the moment and Natalie seemed to enjoy finding a reason to get them to stop.

Lydia went in to get a drink or something and came back out, seeing Natalie laying over Jessie and got huffy... I heard "Well I was sitting there."

Not to defend Natalie because you will NEVER see me do that, but it was Jessie who told Natalie to lay over him for the proper position to get to the right spot on her shoulder.

Yes, Carolyn I am up at the crack of Blue (sky) for some reason. Guess because I know I can't stay up all night. I have a Dr. appt. tomorrow. Got to go to a mole specialist? (Didn't know there was such a thing.) for this big a$$ mole on my scalp that I went to a dermatologist about and she did a biopsy chop job. Came back from pathology as no sign of melanoma but oddly still growing under the microscope. Anyway, tomorrow is yet another specialist who 'specializes in moles." Can't say I'm not nervous but not as much as I was when I first found it. Glad I buzz my head during the summer, and all year actually. It makes it easier to keep wigs in place and not show my own hair under them.

Now..... I have to do this.

JUN!!! I SAID it's time to get up for the day! (You have a blog to post.) *giggle*

Back after I finish AMC and DoOL.
:o)

July 22, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Debee said...

Ah, I see! Thanks Tara! :)

Now I really do have to scoot!

July 22, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Aw you are too kind Carolyn!

July 22, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Oh, Jeff being so cranky? Maybe he needs some man time in the DR. I'm already waiting on the other side of that wall. :-p~~

:o)

July 22, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I would love to see Kevin, Natalie or Jordan function in the house without Lydia, Jessie and Jeff.

Even though Casey's plan to get Ronnie out of the house would get universal support, it's flawed because Jessie and Natalie would not use the veto on anyone and take someone off the block because they are still working with Ronnie.

If Russell is on the block, Lydia would lead the charge to get him out of the house and worry about Ronnie next week.

July 22, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good afternoon all. I am just now checking in. Crazy morning.

The Russell thing is bothering me. I know Ronnie was a jerk and lied.... but that's also part of the game. He just got caught. At the end of the day he is still a nerd and everyone knows he looks up to the athletes. What Russell is doing seems a little harsh. I feel tense whever Ronnie comes put of his room.

As for nominations....if I got Hoh I wouldn't waste it on Ronnie. I would get out one of athletes for sure. Just not Jeff(I love him)....I want himto win just so I can keep watching him. I love the salt and pepper hair. It makes him look older than 33 and more distinguished than the other guys. Oh well, off to the grocery store with both kids. I can't wait for school to start!!!!!

July 22, 2009 at 10:57 AM  
Anonymous FarmerJane said...

Wait...did I miss something? When did Casey and Jessie start an alliance? Has it been there the whole time and I missed it?

July 22, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Ok that was way too cute lol
Jeff playin brrrrm brrrm with the exercise equipment like he was onna motorbike lol!

July 22, 2009 at 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Didi said...

Hi Carolyn & everyone!
Boy oh boy! I have been trying to catch up with what has been happening the last few days! I hope I can manage it before tomorrow night! First year with the feeds and I love the flashback!
Thanks for all the updates and comments!! And Blue- MY GOODNESS! What a fabulous job you did!!

Ciao for now

*Oh can someone tell me how to make the symbols? I remember someone here told us all last year and I can't for the life of me remember! Was it ALT & L or shift or something? Thanks!!! I love the hearts!!!

July 22, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay, Jeff singing that little diddy made me wonder if anyone ever tried sneaking "funny" cigarettes in the house? They could make it look like a store bought cigarette! LOL

July 22, 2009 at 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I wasn't sure how to contact you directly so I am here. At the top of today's blog it states:

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Wednesday Morning in the Big Brother 11 House

Today is the 22nd. You are probably tired from the Overnight report :)

Thanks again for all you do :)

July 22, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Blakrose said...

Carolyn, I just want to say this blog is awesome=) Thanks for all the hard work you put into it!!

July 22, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, listen Missy! You better have a good excuse for this delay in blogging and posting. We are now 5 minutes into the Afternoon report time and we haven't heard from you in an hour and 20 minutes. :-p~~

(I wonder when Carolyn is going to kick my butt outta here? Anyone want to take bets on that one?)

You know I kid.

:o)

July 22, 2009 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Jeff and Casey...the Grumpy Ole Men...they are just full of grumpies this mornin'!

July 22, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Dishers,

I was poppin in to catch up on the ON report and say Hello, but now I have a million things to do. I will catch everyone later.

July 22, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

And just as I say that I go back to front page and Carolyn has been busy transcribing. Mea culpa once again.

Kick me. Here's the target. (_!_)

Ya know I ♥ ya!

:o)

July 22, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MOrning, GayTor!! :) Glad your mole is just a nuisance. Don't gripe at JUn.. She's done her part. It's my turn.

Morning, Monika! :)

Morning, Farmer Jane - It is widely believed that Casey and Jessie knew each other prior ot entering the house.

Can someone dig up the post where I mentioned that and posted the video?

Morning, Gale!!

Morning Didi!!

Morning, Diane!! :) THank youuuuu!!!!

July 22, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

oops!! that's a tech glitch i can't fix... it'll go away once i post Jun's blog.

July 22, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sarah - Thank you!!! :) Much Appreciated!!


MOrning, Becky!!

MOrning, Ruby ROo!!

GayTor - Read, aim , SPANK!!!

July 22, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Anonymous FarmerJane said...

Thanks Carolyn! Now that you mention it, I do remember reading that but must of forgot during all the goings on in the house! Crazy, crazy season!

July 22, 2009 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Ok people i gotta get motoring otherwise i'll have nothing special ready or done for the bf when he gets home.

Planning a nice dinner that he like (farmers sausages and perogies with lots of fresh veggies with triple chocolate chip brownies and chocolate pudding for desert - he isn't a cake person) Also got his gift all done - he grew up watching the Winnipeg Jets so i did a lot of ebay hunting and set up a nice shadow box full of memorabilia.

Gonna be a long day/night so i probably wont be on much today but will be back in the morning!

Have a great day everyone :0)

July 22, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

So since im just listening to the feeds...I can only really hear Jeff breathing hard! hahahaha...thats exciting!

July 22, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that Russell is being a total bully.

I'm over Lydia too. Something about her just irritates the "poop" outta me.

Ronnie - whatever, you've been caught - say hello to Julie for us next week.

Jessie - get over it, you will NOT win BB11, sorry.

Natalie - yea right sister. Keep telling yourself you don't heart Jessie, cause no one else believes you.

Jeff - YUMMY

Jordan - YUMMY

Laura - I'm gonna miss you girl! I was really looking forward to watching you play the game!

Kevin - Much love:)!

Michelle - I WANT to like you, so please, please, please step it up!!!

Casey - Hearts - do good buddy! I am so proud of the fact that he is totally behaving himself, unlike a certain dirty old man last year.

Ugh, and finally Chima - you are not now, nor will you ever be Evil Dick. Like my mother always says: Be nice or get out. That krap she pulled on Casey during the Veto was just un.called.for.

July 22, 2009 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ohhhhh! That felt so good! I'll try to earn another sometime today.

:-O and

:o)

July 22, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Why is Michele stiring up controversy? If she wants to win HOH, win it. If she does win HOH, it will seems as though she is working with Ronnie if the goal is to get Ronnie out of the house next week. Once again, instead of keeping her head down and going with the flow, she is putting a spotlight on herself. Has she not learned anything from Laura's huge mistake in the game?

The only people with a vested interest in keeping Ronnie is Jessie and Natalie.

July 22, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Day BB Addicts! Good Say Caroline! Have you had your daily Starbucks fix? I haven't....wahhhh
I think Michelle is pms'ing.....If it were me, just watching Jeff cook n clean then work out, I would have a permenant smile on my face! ? Can I get a woo-woo??

July 22, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Kent said...

Take that, and rewind it back...

Ursher got the voice to make ya booty go (clap)...

July 22, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey KScooter!! :)

Funny you should mention that...

I'm running out right now to do just that...

EVERYONE

New Top Post!!! Jun's BLog!

July 22, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Good day everyone! Woo hoo - I got some computer time!!!

Looks like last night was less eventful - guess everyone needed a breather.

I'm kind of wishing Ronnie would have, or still would come down. I think it would be interesting to see how far the producers would let Russell go. And to see which houseguests would get sick of Russell's constant dribble. But I think I have too much sympathy for Ronnie (at the moment) to wish that on him.

Wonder how tomorrow's HOH lockdown will go. They all do get locked down in the HOH tomorrow, right?

July 22, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe Michele has been the quietest of all this season and now she's being targeted by her own alleged alliance members. I love Michele. I just hope she lasts til Jury. I hope she doesn't win HOH, but doesn't get put up. I hope Russ wins just for this week just to send Ronnie home and enhance the target on his back.

My ideal eviction order at this moment.

13 - Braden
12 - Laura
11 - Ronnie
10 - Russ
09 - Jessie
08 - Lydia
07 - Natalie
06 - Chima
05 - Jeff
04 - Casey
03 - Kevin
02 - Jordan
01 - Michele

July 22, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

I love it when you tell us what time you are coming back before you go away:) That way I know just how much time I have to be "productive" at work before jumping back on your blog:)! MUAH:)!

July 22, 2009 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger TaraC said...

Has anyone counted how many times Jeff brushes his teeth in a day? I'm all for good oral hygiene, but dayum!

July 22, 2009 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

I think Michele wanted to talk to Jeff about her suspicions that the plan to get Ronnie out wasn't gonna happen cause certain people were gonna protect him.(when Michele & Jeff were in the bathroom) Jeff was rather pissy/impatient towards her. He just wanted to know who said what and that wasn't where she was going w/the conversation. I probably would have gotten pissed at him too. But I think she just sat and internalized/over thought the conversation and got a bit paranoid.

Michele is watching what people are doing and NOT just what they are saying and it sounded to me like she was looking for someone to talk to about it.

July 22, 2009 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Ashley said...

At work... Need an update on the shinnanigans.... :D Thanks for all you do!!

July 22, 2009 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger GaleFromSouthLouisiana said...

Did yall see that??
Up in the HOH room???

July 22, 2009 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Krystyl said...

OMG!!! I can't believe this! But then again I do remember them having a convo in the storage room about fooling everyone into thinking they are enemies. I thought that plan went out the window though. This just gets more and more exciting and complicated everyday. I am also happy because it means Russell isn't as big of an asshole as I thought and I don't have to feel guilty for having a crush on him. LOL

July 22, 2009 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so tired of Jessie always wanting someone to rub his body--yuck. He uses women. All he does is eat and sleep. Oh and lets not forget--brag on his happy self.

July 22, 2009 at 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow--wasn't expecting Russ and Ronnie to have an alliance. I really thought Russ liked Casey.

July 22, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below