;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Overnight Report™

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Sunday!!

I woke up this morning to a beautiful surprise - Blue had left a gorgeous gift in my inbox: The Overnight Report™. Thank you, Blue!!!

So... I'm off to enjoy a nice bike ride & Sunday Brunch with my BB neglected mother. :) I'll be back to check in on the HGs around 10:30am BBT and get the morning live feed updates going, if the HGs are up... BB tends to let the HGs have a Sunday Sleep in until at least 11am, so we ought to be more than safe with that as my return time...


At 2:46am BBT, Jordan inspired some background music for today's Overnight Report™. Enjoy!



While we're at it, here's Clapton's version of this classic - the guitar solo is phenomenal. Here's the link, if you wanna get Clapton's version on Eric Clapton - Crossroads 2 (Live In the Seventies). Actually, here's the link for Marley's version too: Bob Marley - Bob Marley & The Wailers: Live!.

Live Feed subscibers, were I you, I'd check for it there too - you could get it free as part of your $10/free music a month.



And without further ado, heeeeere's Blue!!!!

Genie is signing off..and I'm signing on. I want to give Carolyn a little break so she can have a nice quiet and hopefully liesurely morning........maybe even take her mother out to brunch.

12:25BBT
HoH Room
Lydia, Natalie, Chima

Natalie is lying, er, trying her best to assure Lydia that she is safe this week. Lydia is sitting there listening to it all. It's hard to tell if Lydia is keeping in mind that Natalie hates her guts.

***Although... Given the opportunity, Natalie is probably going to vote out Russell this week, because it is what Chima wants.

Natalie is basically talking non-stop making a case to Lydia, even telling her that "no, we do not always get along, and have Jessie in between us," but that Lydia is safe with her..........

***I'm not sure, but Natalie just may have taken one or two breaths during her shpiel. I'm only guessing about that part, though.

Lydia mentions that Russell has said that when (not if, but when) Kevin doesn't use the PoV on Monday, he will be making his attack Monday night. The girls say that they will just hang out in the HoH Room with the door locked. (Everyone make sure you are here at BBDish! Monday after the PoV Ceremony!!!!)

Lydia: Seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing Michele go, and then Jordan.

The ladies like Jordan and think she's sweet, but agree.

Lydia: Michele gets so flustered, and doesn't connect her stories, and you can see it in her face!
Chima: Why can't I see that?

Natalie: I hope, Lydia, we can try to work on our relationship.
Lydia: I know, like, I made a trash bag outfit...
Natalie: That's right!!

They laugh......

Lydia tells them that Russell said something that makes her think he has the Mystery power, but Chima and Nat both tell her that they are convinced Jeff has it. Lydia says that someone (Russ) has mentioned that the two nominees will come off on Thursday, and two others will go up............

Kevin is trying to come in....and the ladies yell "Come in!!!" Then realize the door is locked and get up to let him in........Jessie enters............then Chima lets Kevin in next.

Jessie is drunk tonight. He's not really a drinker.......so just a glass or two is enough for him to get a buzz.

Chima has a bottle of wine in her HoH fridge, and Nat pulls it out. Then goes for the Doritos.

Chima: So the plan is, to lock ourselves in here Monday night.
Kevin: Yes. And Thursday, too.
Chima: Jessie, he's going to attack you, too!!

Jessie drunken mumbles something from the bathroom.

***keep in mind that Russell told Jordan earlier tonight that he would go off on Jessie. I don't know how Chima is aware of his threat.

Natalie: I think Michele and Russell have something going on. She already admitted to a final 2 deal.

Chima: When people started attacking Michele's mental stability, she said.....she doesn't want Russell here...

They are talking about Russell and his stability or instability in the house right now.

***I'm going to cut to the back yard for a couple minutes and see what's up out there.

12:44am BBT
Back Yard
Jeff, Russell, Jordan

They are sitting on the sofas...........

Jordan: I like being cold when I go to sleep.......like being on vacation, and getting back to your room, and your tummy being full.........and you just .....you know?

Michele pokes her head out.

Jordan: What are you doing now? (to Michele)
Michele: Cleaning.

Michele goes back inside.

Jeff: At least we have a movie tomorrow.
Russell: I'll be sitting next to you........If I have to sit next to that f*ing chia pet (Chima)...
Jordan: I loved that competition!! I thought it was so fun!!! " (giggles)

CUT TO:
12:48BBT
HoH Room
Chima, Jessie, Nat, Lydia, Kevin

Chima wants someone to explain the word "analogy" to Jessie. They are laughing and cracking up right now. Kevin makes fun of Jessie slurring a word.......and his "drunkeness"

***Jessie makes as little sense when intoxicated, as he does when sober!!!

Jessie is grasping his glass of red wine like it's a bar bell.

Chima reverts to her now well known promise that if her nom's are messed up on Thursday's live show, and the feeds momentarily cut to fishies, then...

Jessie: (to Lydia regarding Russell) Don't listen to a f*cking word he says........he f*cking screwed me!!! He's f*cking going home!!!! don't f*cking listen to him!!
Natalie: (re the PoV Comp) I wasn't mad because I didn't win.......it's because I did so bad!

Jessie tries to tell everyone that if he had the mystery power he would say so...he would be like.. I f*cking have it!!!!*

***Umm, Jessie, then you would lose the power!

Kevin refers to his conversation earlier today with Jeff and how he is sure Jeff has it.

Chima: I said..........I told 'em.......If anyone f*cks with my HoH reign!!!!..........I will f*ck with the Live Show!...........and they said.......'Okay, we got it'....

Fishes, briefly.

****Chima has made this threat so many times now.....please, like AGP and CBS isn't going to be prepared for it!!? Whatever!!!!

Jessie: But that's drama.....and they want it..
Chima: That's fine, that's drama........but understand, I will f*ck with the Live Show!!

They are all laughing while the feeds cut in and out.........

***I don't think production is liking this conversation right now.......hehehehehe.....like Chima can really bring Big Brother and its Production and the ultimate Producers AGP themselves and the parent sponsor and company CBS to its knees..........ROFLMAO!!!! *conceited much?

CUT TO:
1:16BBT
Splish Splash Room
Jeff and Jordan
Snuggling in Bed.

The lights are out, but the night vision cams are on! They are talking about farting again... lol. Talk quickly turns to deodorants.

Jordan: I have to keep switching my deodorant every other time, because Secret makes me wet. Dove, sometimes it doesn't work... I've tried Mitchum.....I've been to the doctor....."
Jeff: For deodorant?
Jordan: Yea.......have you never heard of that? Because sometimes I sweat a lot.
Jordan: I went for a physical and said I've been sweating a lot lately, and they said to try this, and OMG... you don't sweat much at all...
Jeff: I can see yea, if you have an occasion you don't want to sweat, but all the time?

Jordan says she switches back and forth, and has even tried men's deodorants. Jeff has never heard of such a thing and is intrigued. (((((They are so cute about how much they share with one another!!!! hehe)))))

Fishies.

Jeff: I didn't have that much gas today........
Jordan: It's the pills.....they make you poop!

LOL.....They are discussing the benefits and not-so-nice side effects of the pills and slop..........SEE???? They discuss EVERYTHING with each other!!!!! hehehehehe

Jeff says Production should make a *star* room in there...... Jordan says yea, they could have a *star* bed..............basically just making chit chat and enjoying one another!!! I could listen to them forever!!!!!!! *sigh* ♥♥♥

*sigh*

****going back up to the HoH room.........since Jeff and Jordan aren't talking game, and that's really what everyone reading here is looking for...........*sigh*

Fishies

CUT TO:
1:34am BBT
HoH Room
Chima, Jessie, Lydia, Nat, Kevin, Michele

Still talking about Russell.......wondering if Russell will chill out when he hits the jury house........lots of speculating about it. They think it may depend on who follows him into the jury house after him......they discuss multiple scenarios.......but of course, none of them, and none of us really knows..............which does bring in a whole new layer of reality and game for them (as well as us watching), whoever is evicted this week.......that person will be the first person in the jury house.........and the first member of the jury pool.......helping to decide who will win the Half Million Dollar prize, and who will not win it!!!! Keep that in mind!!!!! Who goes into the jury brings a whole new perspective into the game starting this week!!!

***Caro: That said, should Jeff elect to use the power this week, and should it work out the way he wants - with Jessie walking out the door - that's one vote he can probably forget about getting.

Jessie is still buzzing from his wine. Michele is present, but keeping rather quiet.

Fishies keep cutting in and out A LOT!!!

Jessie is soooooo drunk!!!!! LOL


CUT TO:
2:16am BBT
Feeds 1 & 2
HoH Room
Chima, Jessie, Nat,......Michele
(Kevin has left.........and Lydia)

Just general chat still going on. Having fun.... Then...

Chima: Oh God!!! I hope Russell goes home!!! You think I'm kidding about this Live Show?! If Russell gets in my face....

Chima mentions that she can spit at someone.........that that's allowed.......and she says she always has hot tea, and if he gets in her face while she is drinking hot tea.......(wow, she is actually kind of violent.)

CUT TO:
2:53am BBT
Kitchen
Feeds 3 and 4
Lydia & Kevin

Lydia is fixing some weird concotion with the slop in a shallow baking pan. She says she is experimenting. Kevin is washing some dishes. They check the Production Slop Rules sheet about what is allowed and discover that yes, pepper is allowed.....and she uses garlic salt as well...........

It goes in the oven and Kevin grabs a blanket and he and Lydia move outside to the sofa lounges while the experiment is baking... Lydia makes a stop at the washer/dryer and checks on something....

CUT TO:
2:29am BBT
HoH
Chima, Natalie, Jessie.......

Chima: I don't want to sit outside if Russell is outside.

She also mentions that Jeff needs to go home, too.

Chima: I do not want Russell in the Jury house. I want him to go, Do not pass Go, Do not collect 200 dollars...

Chima's in another Russell inspired tizzy, and she's very concerned that Russell is going to attack some people in the house this week.

Chima: Russell told Lydia that he saw me crying.. and that he made me cry. He's crazy.. If I had been crying, I would have gone to the DR... Oh, and he said he was happy when he saw Lydia crying, and it pleased him..... What kind of sick f*ck is happy about making people cry?? He wants to intimidate me. He wants to make people think... I swear to God, if he gets in my face again....
Natalie: Just walk away!
Chima: You're right... Just don't engage him. It takes his power away!

***Caro: Bingo. That works on nasty anons too. ;) (don't mind me... I'm just here editing a bit)

Jessie is totally passed out in the round chair in the HoH room! lol. He is O-U-T, Out!

Chima: How do you feel about your and Lydia's talk? Do you think it will get anywhere, or do you think it will just placate her through this weeks vote?
Natalie: Um....I know we will never be friends...

Natalie says she wants Michele out, and then from there......Jeff, Jordan, Lydia....and so on....


Cut to:
Back Yard
2:37BBT
Cam 3& 4
Kevin & Lydia playing pool

Michele says good night, and goes in.

Lydia didn't really buy anything Nat had to say earlier...

Kevin: At least you can be cordial.. It's like a business relationship.
Lydia: I hope it gets down to me and you.......know what I'm saying?

Kevin: You know, too, when it gets down to like 5ish or 6ish, they do double evictions, and you have no time to think about it.......you just have to do...

Lydia agrees. It sounds like she is blowing off pretty much the entire talk she had with Natalie in HoH earlier, which would mean that Nat didn't make any headway at all.

***I noticed on feeds 1 and 2 that the lights went out, and I switched real quick to hear Nat saying Good night to Chima.......still appears that Jessie is out cold and drunk in the big round chair....heheheehe

CUT TO:
2:46am BBT
Feeds 1 and 2
Jeff & Jordan in bed

I tuned in just in time to hear Jordan start singing........"I shot the Sherriff, but I did not blank the Deputy..........." and then it cut to the WBRB screen!!! Yes, she actually said ......"I did not *BLANK* the Deputy........" hehehehehehe....blank.....

***While the feeds are cut, I'm now sitting here singing to myself........"I shot the Sheriff, but I did not blank the deputy......." hehehehehe


Feeds are back.........Jeff and Jordan are playing a word association game. For example......Jordan says Lilo, and Jeff says Stitch. Jordan says Living, and Jeff says Large......but lol, no, it's Room....Living Room......

Jordan: "Don't smell my armpit!!! I smell like B.O!!"

Now they are doing opposites like........"Like"........"Dislike" then..
"Jump" "Duck".......but Jeff said "Sit"........hehehehehe.......
"Tom" "Cruise"
"Kate" "Hudson"
"Julia" "Roberts"
Jordan: "I started to say Oprah, but I don't know her last name."
Jeff: "Winfrey?"
Jordan: "Oh Yea!!!" giggle

"Ellen" "Degeneres"

Jordan: "YES!!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!"

They continue on and on....

This conversation is happening at 2:53am BBT, which means it started a little before.......on feeds 1 and 2!!!

Feeds 3 and 4 are Lydia & Kevin moving inside to check on their food ...that slop experiment they were making...

I've moved to feeds 3 and 4 with Kevin and Lydia.....as much as I hate to leave Jeff and Jordan right now!!!!! But Kevin and Lydia might actually talk game, and I think Jeff and Jordan are done with game talk for the day. *sigh* the things I do for you dishers!!!! LOL!!!!

Lydia checks on her slop concoction in the oven........

Kevin: Does it smell?
Lydia: No... I think we may be on to something amazing!!!! Maybe a little too much garlic salt........

They take a sample taste and decide it isn't bad, but maybe a little too much salt.............

Kevin starts talking about Russell, and how he walked into the house backwards to keep an eye on Kevin as he left the back yard..........weird.

Lydia: Russell really feels like he's going home...

Lydia gets up to check on her slop concoction. She decides to keep the oven on for the next batch and lists some more ingredients she used: Soy sauce, Worschestire..... She says it's really crispy, and also full of garlic salt and pepper..........

There are different ingredients on different litle crisp patties!!! Kind of like chips almost... with different ingredients on each! They are sampling each one. They like some of them, don't like others... They both agree on a specific one quite enthusiastically...

These were just test samples, and now they have it narrowed down to what they really like. Lydia is going to recreate their favorites.

***hehehehe, Kevin just burped. Must be good.

CUT TO:
3:12am BBT
The Have's Room
Jeff is moving around. He moves into the Have Not's room to go to bed. Michele is in there sleeping, but she wakes up, and says hello. Then says good night.

Jeff lies down and wraps himself up in a blanket. They go to sleep.

Cut back to:
Feeds 3 and 4
Lydia and Kevin
Kitchen

Still cooking the slop mixture/special concoction Lydia created.

Lydia: I swear, I am the Martha Stewart of this damn house!!
Kevin: Martha Stewart with tatoos.
Lydia: With tattttttooooooooos... (regarding the slop creation) You know what this reminds me of? Bird food!


**** All right. There doesn't appear that there will be any more major strategizing or scheming or fighting or drama or outbursts............

So I think it's beyond time to end this blog.........at least my part of it........

If you have read this far..........YOU ROCK!!!! If not........I commend you for your strength of character to be able to force yourself to pull away!!!!(hehehehe)

Love all you Dishers Much!!!!

*smoochies*
much love
(((((((huggies))))))
Blue




Watch Big Brother 11 24/7








Permalink







33 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Everyone!! :)

I'll be back and publishing comments at 10:30am BBT.

xo,
C

August 9, 2009 at 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Job my fellow Hoosier!!!

Michelle in Indiana

August 9, 2009 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Boquida said...

Great Job as usual Blue!

August 9, 2009 at 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK as I'm reading comments it's bothering me that people are reading too much into Jeff's comment that he doesn't think the mystery power will be used this week......I have an idea on that

Jeff knows for sure that everyone thinks he has the power. In order for him to try to calm everyone down he needs to say something like that in order to get Jordan to maybe say something like that to the others, or to get her to quit asking about it.

He is totally on to Jessie, he's not stupid. What's great about Jeff is that he doesnt come out and say things about Russell to Jessie, like Jordan, Lydia, etc do. The issues with those girls compared to Jeff is....girls believe what they're told, which for some reason when someone tells a girl something, it's like here's a quarter, give me information.

Jordan needs to keep her mouth shut and by Jeff saying that the power will be be used, is his way of diverting the attention off himself. He knows wholeheartedly that Jessie will win this game if he doesn't go now and Jeff knows that he can beat Russell. I know Jeff is willing to take a chance and get Jessie out and whether or not it causes enemies, he is well aware of the goings on and WOW I wrote too much nonsense.

BUT in the words of Jessie "Does that make sense to you" "Do you understand".......oh I can't stand when he says that.

August 9, 2009 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Thank Blue for the wonderful overnight report. I could've listened to Jeff and Jordan talk about non game stuff all night. They are too cute for their own good!!

August 9, 2009 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Genie and fellow BB addicts

Great job on the early morning over night Blue

Carolyn, Reporter X, Genie if I haven't told you lately how much I apprec all you do and have done all these seasons thank you so much for being here, for having this wonderful place where we can all gather, BB was never this much fun before the Dish, you Rock it every day and are adored by me and all the dishers.

{{{{{{{{{{{{BB Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}

Have a great Sunday with your mom. If I don't catch you before I leave for work hi and bye LOL

I'll try to stop in before the show and I'll be after the show and all night.

Hail Wizard Jeff

August 9, 2009 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Good morning! I jusy had breakfast and came straight here! I went to bed after I got tired of listening to Kevin try to convince Lydia that him NOT using the veto on was "looking out for her best interests" in the house. and her saying that she "wasn't playing the victim" I could only take so much. Kevin doesn't want her speaking to Russ. Doesn't Kevin remember that week one, RUSSELL used the vero to save Lydia? ok, so it was to backdoor Braden, but still. THey others have him convinced she is safe-but they cannot guarantee that. If Jeff uses the power anything could happen. I would be upset,too if I were Lydia. Kevin is obviously under control of the "empire".ok, now, I am going to read the overnight report. See ya later!

August 9, 2009 at 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning everyone and thank you Carolyn and Blue for the great reports.

What if this week is double eviction and Jeff uses his power to save Russell and than they play for Hoh and fins out it is a double and someone from the dark side wins and puts up Jeff and Jordan?

My poor brain is spinning with what is happening this week...

I hope Jeff thinks about this.

Everyone have a great day..

Pammela

August 9, 2009 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Lady Gardenia said...

I just want to say a Big thanks to carolyn and blue and anyone else that does the overnight 24/7 I appreciate it so much.
Also does the wizard have the power over the veto? Could you explain to me what the wizard power covers?
Does the person who has veto lose the power?
Thanks
Debbykay Mead,Wa.

August 9, 2009 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

:) Great Job Blue!!


I've been giving Chima's threats a lot of thought. While I realize BB will probably threaten her w/eviction if she does go off real bad during the live show, surely they must have more planned than that. She isn't kidding, I really think she has the potential to completely disrupt the show.
I almost think BB should lock them down, change the clocks and have the "live" show maybe an hour earlier in case they have to go in and remove her. They let her get away w/a lot during the first weeks eviction. Yeah, she's good drama for them but allowing her to take it too far is wrong.

It wouldn't surprise me if BB wasn't subtly trying to manipulate Jeff into not using the CDT just to avoid Chima going postal.

August 9, 2009 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous laura,g. said...

I am afraid that if Jeff uses the CDT he will be targeted next week. Or would he anyway? I just have a feeling he won't rock the boat ya know? I just really want Jessie out. Or at least they should keep him drunk....he is slightly more tolerable that way!

August 9, 2009 at 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work Blue......have a Nice Morning Carolyn.....we appreciate all the work everyone does to keep us updated around here......This is still my favorite Big Brother Site and has been for at 5ish years:)
ChelleRN

August 9, 2009 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't know what we'd do without you guys & gals!

Thanks so much for your reports as well as the time away from your fam & lives!

Without you we'd be, oh so, in the dark!

Lea

August 9, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

OMF Flashback find of the night

2am Cam 4 Jordan's Ghost Poopy

August 9, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good report.. even tho i saw most on live feeds... (-:

August 9, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Cris said...

Wow, I do believe they are getting a rather early wake up call for a Sunday. Maybe because of the set up for the movie??
BTW Who all gets to see the movie?

August 9, 2009 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Blue, no YOU rock.

When I was reading your report about Chima and the live show I had this imagine of Chima going off and a huge hook, like from vaudeville, coming in from the side and pulling off stage.

I can dream.

I am so torn about Jeff using the wizard power on Russell. It will light up those women and they are fierce to begin with. Jeff never tended to the Michele alliance and she will go squarely with the women if courted. Russell can't be trusted as far as you can throw him. But on the other hand, Jeff and Jordan are next on the list anyway and if Russell can control himself they are a strong team. (But Russell controlling himself is about as likely as the second coming in my backyard).

At the end of the day (or my rant) I would say go for it. Make a bold move. There will be fallout, but sometimes you just gotta take a risk. Doing nothing may keep you in the game, but it never wins you the game.

August 9, 2009 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good afternoon, Carolyn!
Good afternoon, Genie!
Good afternoon, all my BB addict buddies!

Way to go, Blue! I love your reports & it was awesome to do this for Carolyn to give her some much needed time to call her own today.

Carolyn - I hope you enjoyed your time off & brunch w/ Mommy!

Genie - I hope you had a restful sleep & are feeling good today! You deserve time for you too!

I am conflicted on what Jeff should do. We all voted so hard for him to win this power & just about everyone's motive was for him to get rid of Jessie. But, he has no idea that is what we want. Jordan even said one time that America might be feeling sorry for Jessie & are willing to give him a 2nd chance since he got kicked out last year. I think it would be a good move to keep Russell because they need the strength & ability to win comps & can do that by keeping Russell. Jessie is aligned w/ the team that wants it to be a woman to win this year. I would love to see that too but I don't want to see them continue to run this house. Jeff needs to consider the team of Natalie, Chima & Jessie has to be broken up. If they continue through next week & Jeff, Jordan, or Michelle do not get HOH, Michelle, Jeff, Jordan or Lydia will be out the door. But with the way Russell has acted it's a huge dilemma because he can't be trusted. I mostly wish he would stop being belligerent. Stop making idle threats. Let the problems of the past week go & think who is behind all of it & who would be loyal to him. Align w/ Jeff & Jordan & stop going back & forth.

From what Jeff said last night at this point I think he is leaning toward not using it. I feel in my gut that is a big mistake! But, only he can make the decision & being on the sidelines making his decision is a whole lot easier than actually living in this house of horrors!

I wonder if AGP might step in & have a talk w/ Chima or if her Noms are changed let her dig her own hole. I have a feeling it could be all talk because she is on this show to further her career & doing that kind of thing on live TV & ruining a production might not get you too many calls. On the other hand, it might just boost her career since there is so much trash TV on these days I'm sure she could find a fit somewhere. But, if she does follow thru w/ it & AGP does not give her a penalty or immediate eviction then future shows are going to be out of control. The bashing of production lead by Jessie & the gang is already out of control & IMO, AGP needs to nip it in the bud.

I just hope if Jeff doesn't use it that people watching the show don't turn on him. He has no idea our reason for voting him was to get Jessie or Natalie out. I think he is conflicted because he has to know we voted because we like him & wanted to boost his game & not using it he'll feel like he has let us down. But, we see a lot more than he sees or knows. If only along with the power he could have been told what America would like for him to do. Dan was told last year by America what we wanted. Jeff has a power but doesn't know what we would like to happen. At one point, Jordan even thought America might be feeling sorry for Jessie cuz he was kicked out last year & maybe we feel bad for him this year.

TTYL after the show!

August 9, 2009 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Michie (Boricua) said...

Good Morning Carolyn, hope brunch with mom went well!!!

Thank you Blue for the excellent overnight report...around 12:30 BBT I went to bed hoping not to miss anything and you proved me right...THANKS!!!

Good Morning Disher!! Happy Sunday Show tonight!!

August 9, 2009 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I really, really hope Jeff doesn't fall for any of Chima and Jessie's bull. He needs to put Jessie and Nathalie up on Thursday. It is the only way to break up those three. They need broken up now if Jeff and Jordan have any hope of making it far in the game! Especially now that they are talking about going after J&J sooner rather then later.

August 9, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Berdache Bear said...

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin. For an individual who seemed so "bright" up to this point, your light seems to have dimmed dramatically.

You're being played by the "ChiJessAlie" (a three-headed Hydra), and you have no clue. How did you let this happen?

And, after jumping all over Lydia's s*it for talking to "the enemy," you go to the HOH and prove the old addage, "Telegraph, Telephone, TeleQUEEN." (As a 60-year-old gay man and not a homophobe, I can use that phrase.)

That action was as disturbingly naive as was your going to Jessie and apologizing for upsetting him, after he is the one who walked out on you when you were trying to "kiss his butt" and he couldn't put words in your mouth.

You've lost your senses. Please, go find them.

August 9, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger PamelaD said...

My thoughts are that anyone else who would use the "wizard" power (and I love that they call it that, even though I don't know who 'coined' the term)it would eventually hurt their game. But Jeff is in such a good position right now, and has played perfectly just being himself, I don't think it will work against him.

I get the feeling he thinks the whole rest of the lot are immature, dramatic, or weird and he would never have even signed up for this if it weren't encouraged by someone else. But now that he's there, he's going to be the level headed, smart player, who wins it all without compromising one iota of who he is any other time.

I do think his feelings are genuine for Jordan, because she is the only other cast member who is genuine and true to who they really are--and who they really are is a great person!

August 9, 2009 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning all!

I'm back and caught up as well as i can be! There were so many posts and comments i'm sure i missed more then i caught up on.

Blue - thank you for the over nighter - got a nice smile from your special touches.

Had a wonderful time at my Mummy's house. My daughter came too so we went shopping for clothes for back to school and found great sales - i got a pair of dress pants for $2!!!

I got a lot of cleaning to do around here so i may be off and on.

August 9, 2009 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Dishers...hope you had a wonderful brunch Carolyn!!

Blue, thank you for the great overnight report!

So, what will be on the agenda today in the crazy BB household? Carolyn, what will happen if Chima does go off on Thursday? What will production do to prevent such a thing? They couldn't tell before hand, right?

August 9, 2009 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone!! :)

New Top Post!!

August 9, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

so sometime last night when Jeff was by himself, he said he is no longer using the Coup d Etat because he doesn't want to upset the house, and because he is a little wary of Russell playing both sides.

So we have once again another Power that goes to waste in the big brother house!!!

Poor Jeff, he is next target for the Girl alliance whether Russell goes or stays.

(**Production needs to get Jeff to talk more to the live feed audience about what he is going to do with the power....for example, if he changes his mind)

August 9, 2009 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Thank you, Everyone, for your kind words!!!

But thank Carolyn, as well!!! Her edit makes me look even better!!!!LOL

August 9, 2009 at 10:46 AM  
Anonymous JerseyGirl said...

I'm glad Jeff has the mystery power but I wish the rest of the HGs weren't aware that the power existed. If the producers followed their "Expect the Unexpected" theme they could have kept the power a secret until it was actually used. They could have even taken it a step further by allow the power to be used anonymously.

August 9, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

Seems my comments are generally impervious to the masses, so I don't comment much anymore, however...

BLUE? You are so sweet to do this for Carolyn to have a nice, relaxing, Sunday morning with her poor, BB neglected mama.

And you are getting sooo good at "dishing". Thanks hon. (You rock too!) ♥

~Sam ☺

August 9, 2009 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

SimplySam

Awww!!! It's not that at all!! You're just not in the top post, hon!

August 9, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was up with Michele telling Jeff that she wanted to sleep with him last night?! And telling him that she might cuddle him for warmth? She's kinda creepy. Isn't she married? lol


P.S. Thanks for the live show tickets link on the side of the page, Carolyn! I wasn't even on the waiting list and I managed to get tickets to a taping! I couldn't be more excite. :D

August 9, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Mike Davis said...

Your nerd herd, er Jeff/Jordan/Michelle spin is really annoying.

August 9, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

One more time...


New Top Post!!!

August 9, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below