;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good Morning, BB Lovers! Happy Sunday!

What a difference a day makes in the Big Brother 12 house! If you weren't around last night, you're going to feel like you've stepped into the twilight zone when you spark up the live feeds today. Shaved bald Brendon & Britney chained together, friendly, comparing notes on the entire season, between chum baths... Penguin suited Enzo dancing in the backyard...

Before you begin the Overnight, you must check out Genie and Lessa's absolutely fantastic live feed updates from last night! The screencaps alone are worth the price of admission! ;) Too funny!

Although originally all one post, in the interest of keeping the biggest news of the day at the top of the blog for as long as possible, this morning I separated the PoV Spoiler & Evening Post to make them more manageable to read...
4:45am BBT - If you're awake right now, Check out Britney and Brendon in the backyard...

After talking absolutely all night long, they finally fell asleep, only to be awoken a few minutes later. They've got it down to a science now... It seems they've also found a new respect for each other in this forced bonding, which could be the biggest surprise of all...

OK - I'm getting to work on the Overnight. I hope to have it completed for you by 8am BBT!

1am BBT
Jacuzzi
Britney, Brendon, Ragan, Hayden, Enzo
Cam 1 - Medium Single Shots & Close Ups
Cam 2 - Group Shot

Britney's telling the guys more about the hour she spent with Jessie, and she's in top form, making everyone laugh...

Britney: What part of you body do you need to work out? And then he just keeps going on a tangent, I'm looking at the television like...
Brendon: hahahaha
Ragan: It is pretty funny. Like, when you came down, I was in no mood to hear about how obnoxious he was, but it is really funny.

As the Camera flips to Ragan, sitting in the position he is, one can't help but notice he's been endowed with more than brains... Good Grief!

Britney: And he goes, "what is the 1st word in workout?!" And I go, "workout's one word."
Ragan: hahaha
Britney: And then, he got in my face and said something else, and I go, you really could use an altoid.
Ragan: I love it.
Britney: I was mean, but he was so mean to me.
Hayden: That's so funny. I think everybody's gettin' that.. in the Doctor's Office (the DR).
Enzo: He probably laughed when you said he needed an Altoid.
Britney: No, he didn't laugh.. He acted like he didn't hear it. Everything I said, he acted like he didn't hear. So when he was like, "I bet you're wandering," and I go, "I'm not wandering, because I'm not going anywhere aimlessly. It's wondering."


Britney: "Like, wonder is to think. Wander is to go around aimlessly," and he's like.. and would just keep talking. He just would pretend he didn't hear anything I said. He'd be like, "I am the best looking, strongest man in the history, not only of reality television, but of the world." And I was like, "really? Did you see that guy? His name was Russell? He was like really strong looking! Do ya know who that is?" And he was like, "Yeah, Russell, 5 foot somethin'." Like, something like about how Russell's short...
Hayden: And Jessie's a monster, huh?


Britney: He's not very tall at all. And then, I mentioned Jeff... Because, obviously him and Jeff hated each other.. I was like, "Did you know Jeff was here? He was SO nice!" That's what I said. I was like, "Man, what a nice guy that Jeff! Mm.. He was a class act.. He came. he was so nice to everybody. He was just a really great guy." And he just like, pretended to ignore me, and then he was talking about how strong he was, and I was like, "Did you know that on the BB12 cast, we actually have the strongest person in the history of Big Brother? That benched in the backyard and set the record?" And he goes, "How much do you think I can bench?" And I was like, "nonononono.. That's not what I said. I said, did you know that we have the person who lifted the most in the history of Big Brother here on our cast?" He's like, "I don't care who's on your cast. Nobody can work out like I can."


Hayden: Oh, gross.
Britney: Ya know, then he starts posing again..
Ragan: That's hilarious though..

This is ongoing, if you'd like to catch it on flashback. We're moving on!

(***As I'm writing - 5:47am BBT - Ding Ding Ding - Cam 1 - Chum Bath time!)

CUT TO:
1:22am BBT
Camera 2
Brendon & Britney get up to take their first pee together... It's actually a pretty cute flashback find, and it starts right here:

The jacuzzi chatter continues on as soon as Brendon and Britney return from the bathroom...

CUT TO:
1:42am BBT
Britney & Brendon
QUAD

Chum Dump Time!

Step 1:

Step 2:
Step 3:
Step 4: Britney helps him, spot checking to make sure he's gotten it all off, guiding him, "Ears.. and then this elbow.."


Step 5: Then it's back into the jacuzzi for a warming dunk!

Brendon: I just hope nobody calls me "Chum."

All the guys oblige, and start calling him Chum, and lest we forget, there's Enzo in his Penguin suit. hehe.

1:44am
Enzo
: You got chum in your f'in ears!
Brendon: Do I?
Enzo: Looks like someone blew a snot in your ear, bro.
Matt: You can smell it wafting up from here... Do you have to keep your head shaved all summer, or just the one time shave? Cuz the pink was all summer.
Brendon: No, just the 1 time shave I think.
Enzo: It actually looks good on you though.
Hayden: Yeah.
Matt: That's why it was weird how they phrased it. They were like, if you're a guy, you have to shave your head, if you're a girl you have to dye your hair pink for the summer, (***Ohhh!!) and I didn't know if they meant like, everything for the summer or just like...
Brendon: I think that they meant for a girl that you can't dye it back blonde..
Enzo: I wanted to see your hair pink... That woulda been cool.
Matt: Have you ever done pink streaks or anything?
Britney: Do I look like I would put streaks of color in my hair??
Matt: I dunno. Maybe you had a little wild side in you..
Britney: No, I never had a rebellious streak. I dyed my hair brunette once. That was about as wild as I got.
Matt: Aren't you a brunette normally? Why did you dye it?
Britney: Well, cuz it was blonde.

CUT TO:
1:47am BBT
Camera 1

The jacuzzi party starts to breaks up as Hayden says he has a headache and wants to go to bed. Britney and Brendon start walking over to the double chaise lounge...

Matt: Are you guys really sleepin' out here?
Britney: Yeah.

And they keep walking...

Britney: It sounds like easier logistics.
Brendon: Yeah, by the time we get up to the HoH room, then have to come back down again...
Britney: Yeah, it would be so much further to go.

Hayden: (from across the yard) G'nite guys.
Brendon: No, tell Britney sorry. I dragged her into it.
Britney: hehe.

Matt remains at the jacuzzi with Enzo, looking over at Britney and Brendon...

Britney: Do you got plenty of chain?
Brendon: mm hmm
Britney: Ok, me too. I wish they would turn off the lights for us, but you know they're not going to. I'm probably gonna end up covering up my face.
Brendon: Oh, ya know what? I have the eye mask. It's just over there. You want me to grab it for you?
Britney: No, that's ok...

Brendon: Thank you again for doing this, Britney.
Britney: No problem.
Brendon: I know I didn't ask you, but...
Britney: It's somethin' different.
Brendon: Yeah, you can say that again.
Britney: hehe


Brendon and Britney have a bit of a rest... and Enzo and Matt talk by the jacuzzi.

Matt: Man, this sucks dude. I don't want either of us to be out of here.
Enzo: It's either gonna be me or you.
Matt: I like chillin' with you, man.
Enzo: Me too, bro. (***and a dig) We haven't chilled a lot lately, 'cause you been with Ragan a lot, but ya know.. It's all part of the plan. I don't know man.. This house, man.. There's f'in paranoia in this house, bro. Like when someone's talking...
Matt: Especially when there's this few people.. I got scared when I saw you and uh... No, I was in the kitchen and I saw you in the Cabana, and I was like, hey, who's in the Cabana, and Ragan's like, he doesn't know, so he's like, Enzo, Hayden and Lane, and I'm all, what the f's goin' on with them. I don't have anybody..
Enzo: Then Lane comes in and shuts the door, and I'm like, oh, ok... We're just depressed bro.
Matt: I'm like, I gotta get in there. What's goin' on?? Are they against me now? Is it turned against me?
Enzo: No man.
Matt: No, it's this house, man. It's makes you crazy.
***Well, that too, but you had it right the first time.

Enzo and Matt continue talking outside by the jacuzzi til just after 2:06am...

Enzo: Ya gotta win HoH now, or PoV. If not, that's it. It's either or. And if ya don't, the ya don't deserve to be here. That's it. That's what it comes down to now. It's tough.. To get this deep into it... I gotta get some underwear. I wanna take a quick ass shower, then I'm goin' to bed.

Enzo calls out goodnight to Brendon and Britney, who are napping, and heads inside... Matt remains alone by the jacuzzi for a moment, then gets up, calls out goodnight, receives no audible response and heads inside as well... Matt's demeanor is no longer cocky. Not in the least. If I had to assign an emotion, I'd say he looks more pissed off than anything.

A few seconds after Matt goes inside, we get some pillow talk from Brendon and Britney, which soon develops into a conversation about Matt, and the game he's played, that will last for hours.

2:07:30am
Camera 1
Brendon & Britney

Brendon: Are you shivering?
Britney: mm mm (no)
Brendon: Oh, ok.

On to Matt...

Brendon: It's funny, 'cause when we walked out.. outside.. he looked pretty cocky.
Britney: It's funny you said that, cause when I was up in HoH, I watched the monitor, when y'all were walkin' in, and I thought that you acted upset, and he acted cocky.
Brendon: Really?
Britney: mm hmm... I thought, ok, Brendon's actin' like it didn't go good, and Matt's actin' all cocky.
Brendon: Oh, when you'd already been up there.
Britney: mm hmm. I saw y'all comin' in, because I was the 2nd person in the house. So I was already up to the HoH by the time they called in you and Matt and Lane.
Brendon: Yeah, I knew I already won, but Matt came walking out, when we had to stand on the seashells, and said something pretty crappy..
Britney: Yeah, he looked at me and he goes, like, as soon as this is over, we have to talk. Like, he literally said, "Let's talk, inside" before anything even opened up. Like, before they revealed anything.
Brendon: Really?


Britney: mm hm
Brendon: So how would he have known.. anything?
Britney: Because he knew he didn't get any punishments. So he knew he was about to look really bad.
Brendon: Exactly.
Britney: He knew he didn't get a single punishment, and he knew he was gonna have to vouch for that...
Brendon: Yeah
Britney: ...so he said, " You and me, talk, in there." And when he said that, I knew he didn't get anything. But before that, when we had to pack our bags, I thought what was gonna happen was, we were gonna come out and play PoV, and I was gonna immediately have to name a replacement nom, and we were gonna do a live eviction like within an hour, and there would be a new HoH.
Brendon: Yeah...
Britney: That's what I thought was gonna happen. Well, I asked Hayden if he would come up and help me carry my bag downstairs, and he was like, yeah, sure. Well, Matt came upstairs for no reason, and he was obviously waiting on Hayden to leave the room, and Hayden leaves with my bag, and Matt just looks right at me and he goes, "Please don't put me up. Please don't put me up." And I was like, "What?!" And he was like, "If it's what we think it's gonna be, and something happens with the veto, just please don't put me up. Please don't put me up." And I was like, "What're you talking about? We don't know what this is gonna be." Like, I'm having to pack my bags too..
Brendon: Yeah.
Britney: Like, who knows. And he's all, "I'm just begging you. Please don't put me up."

Brendon: Whenever Matt would get like that, I felt like there was something boiling underneath that head of his.
Britney: I don't know what's going on, to be honest with you.. Like, when you and I were talking before nominations, I'm not gonna say you weren't getting into my head, because you totally were, and I was just sitting there thinking, and I went into the DR and I was just like, I do not know what to do....

***As I write, it's 7:46am BBT, and that means it's time for a very sleepy Chum Dump! I can hear it on the feeds, as I'm transcribing from the flashback section. hehe.


Skipping ahead to 2:28am BBT, with Brendon & Britney... They've grown into an incredible comfort with each other.. Talk is very calm, even friendly, and appears very honest on both fronts... At the moment, they're discussing Matt's behavior while he had the DPOV.

Britney: You're not the only person either , that told me that Matt was coming to throw me under the bus.
Brendon: Yeah.. At first, I was confused. I found it really odd that Matt wasn't campaigning for himself.. And Ragan was doing all of his campaigning.
Britney: I thought it was odd too.
Brendon: And then um, then afterwards, I thought, ok, he was campaigning, because he had the DPOV.. But then I thought, he really didn't want to use it.
Britney: Like he didn't want to use it at all.
Brendon: No, because he was afraid, he uses the DPOV and everyone makes the connection.
Britney: Right.
Brendon: DPOV only lasts 2 weeks. Saboteur lasts 2 weeks. Guess what. Boom.
Britney: So knowing that I could've stayed in this game as well, he still didn't want to use it. Like, knowing he could spare me in this game...
Brendon: Right. Absolutely.
Britney: ..and get out somebody who he was intending to get out...
Brendon: yep
Britney: ..anyways, Kathy.
He was willing to expend my experience for the sake of Kathy's.
Brendon: So he could keep a secret and..
Britney: Yeah.
Brendon: That's what got me. Ya just gotta realize that no matter what Matt tells you, it's never gonna be solid.
Britney: Yeah.
Brendon: He said, and this is what I thin he's so stupid for admitting it.. He said, I would only have used the DPOV if I had to use it on myself.
Britney: I know!
Brendon: Which means, he wouldn't have used it on Ragan? Cuz Ragan would've used anything in a heart beat.
Britney: Oh my gosh. Ragan would've put himself up on the block.
Brendon: That's what I'm saying. Like when Ragan gave his PoV speech, I'm thinking, you're the only person who really, um, other than me with Rachel..
Britney: ..would really just do anything.

***They're finishing each other's sentences now.

Brendon: That's what I'm sayin.
Britney: I know. I really kinda feel bad for Ragan..

Brendon: I know..
Britney: ..because I feel like, Ragan is a genuinely great person..
Brendon: yeah.
Britney: ...who cannot see through..
Brendon: ..Matt's..
Britney: ..the rose colored glasses.
Brendon: Yeah.
Britney: He just can't see it. He can't see any wrong doing, and it's not that I can't see any wrong doing.. I'm trying to put myself into a situation that's most comfortable. But it's not like I can sit here and say, Oh no, Matt's never done anything shady.. Like, of course I'm not gonna say that.
Brendon: Like I told you before you put me up, I didn't want to see the situation grow like it has. You're doing the dirty work for Matt. You're getting the blood on your hands..
Britney: Mm hmm. And I'm making
an enemy.
Brendon: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Britney: Right.
Brendon: So people are coming after you next week, and people aren't coming after him.
Britney: mm hmm

It's Matt on trial all night long... and Brendon and Britney comparing notes from the entire season. My my my, what a difference a day makes in Big Brother!

Hop into Flashback! Pick a time span, pick a feed, and listen in. :)

This concludes the Overnight Report. Happy Sunday, everyone! :0)

I leave you with these caps of Brendon's 6:46am Chum Dump. They've got it down to 2 minutes flat now, from dunk to jacuzzi...








Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
And Start Watching the Real Big Brother!
3 Days Free, Then 14.99 per Month!






Permalink







92 Comments:

Blogger TheLubeFaerie said...

Good Morning Carolyn :)
Man I love this show! I have to say I am almost hoping for a Brendon/Britney final two at this point. How funny will it be if Matt gets trapped with Rachel and Kathy!? Haha. I am betting those two are having a blast at the jury house.

August 22, 2010 at 5:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have to say I like this Brit a lot better than the other one. It would be cool to have Brentney (lol) go to final 2. I am finally going to bed happy. Thanks for doing the overnight report. I sure appreciate it.

August 22, 2010 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger fancyp said...

Good Sunday morning, We had rain last nite my flowers and grass are so happy.I had watered FRiday with reclaimed water but the water God sends is so much nicer.If I could have one wish it would be that cbs would NOT show Jessie on the show. Now I feel the need to know why people refer to Brit. as spolied I think you could take her to the white House and when she left they would love her a spoiled child not so much. she cries so do I she does not pretend to cry she cries The men?????? in thr house have said she is rich she says middleclass we all saw her home looks middle class to me you can take a trip to Europe and go to New York cheaper then you can buy a new truck it all in what you deem to be important. as I write this I cant remember who said the crack about N.Y.it was one of the boys it struck me as stupid when they said it now it seems funny.I never get why people all strive to get ahead in this world and if you do a lot of people dont like to see that you achieved it. Anyway Brit. is not acting spoiled with Bredon could be the two of them could team up and win

August 22, 2010 at 6:09 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Ok Since I know that Matt is going home this week my new hope is for Brendon and Britney to wake up and realize they are being played. They need to align with Ragen and make the other guys sweat. I must admit Brendon isn't so bad since Rachel has been gone. I am shocked that nobody has figured the BG out yet (except Kristen who is gone).

I hope Ragen wins HOH and puts up Hayden and Lane after he realizes that they lied to Matt about splitting the votes and leaving it to Britney. I'm getting ahead of myself though. So we will just see what the day brings our caged critters!

August 22, 2010 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Morning Carolyn!

I'm loving this game right now. It has finally begun!

August 22, 2010 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Before I even read TOR, I knew Enzo and probably Hayden had took the prizes.

Common sense, even in a house full of paranoia, should make Britney look at the facts she does know, rather than what people are assuming they know.

Look at Enzo's track record in competitions compared to Matt's. The only time Enzo made an effort to win was when he was getting a t.v. or a movie night.

Look at the motivation when they went into POV. Obviously Matt didn't feel safe or he wouldn't have kept asking if he was. However, Enzo had been told he was 100% safe even if Brendon came off the block. So he had no motivation to win.

If Britney still wants to get rid of Matt, fine. But this is the part of the game that is hard not to take personally. Throw someone under the bus because you have more to offer, lie about your own intentions, but don't make up complete and total lies about someone else the way Enzo is doing about Matt.

Hayden and Lane are ddisappointing in the fact that they are not only supporting Enzo, they seem to love the guy. Enzo is not playing the game like a man-he alternates between being a coward and a bully. I officially dislike him more than anyone this season.

BTW-I wish there was a big flower pot for Britney to hide in. I would love her to know that Enzo's most recent justification for getting rid of Matt is because Matt screwed up and got rid of Kathy instead of Britney.

August 22, 2010 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Good morning Sweet Carolyn!

I'm loving the Brit and Brendon chain gang!!

I was not impressed with Brit going off on Kathy last night, as she said, there was no reason for it at this point. And I wanted her to at least admit that she was just as bad, although not quite as two faced.

I hope they come to some understanding and can work together. He's really a nice guy if a little awkward and socially slow lol....

I REALLY wish Matt got the opportunity to tell Brit (he should do it WITH Brendon) about the Brigade!!!

August 22, 2010 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

Good Sunday Morning Carolyn! Happy show day :)

First, I would like to comment on how much I appreciate all that you ladies do for us! This has been one hard season with all the bashing from the HGs and I think that you all have handled it very well :)

Wow, the PoV sounds like it was intense! I really feel kinda bad for Britney having to be with Brendon while he does those nasty chum baths but I have developed a new kind of respect for her too. I really do hope that what looks like a friendship developing is really genuine! The one person I do not feel bad for is Matt, I think he deserves everything that is getting ready to come to him, lol. I just cannot wait for all the HGs to find out about his lie about his wife.

I am out for the day but I am going to try my hardest to be here for the viewing show. I have missed so many of them because of my tv only family but I want to start being here for all of them cause it is going to start getting real good now :) Have a great day all!!! <3

August 22, 2010 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning All,

....sad to learn Matt may get the boot this week but then again his cockiness last week and his association with Ragan (whom i despise SO VERY much) have both made my liking for Matt drop from 10 to 6!.... Still rooting for Matt (if he doesn't get the boot), Brendon or Hayden to win it ALL!....

QUESTION: ******Brendon has to dip himself in a vat of CHUM every hour but does anyone know how long this is gonna last for? (1 week or 2 days or ?)******* thanks :-)

August 22, 2010 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Johnny_5 said...

Hi Carolyn
Even if He's on the block, outing the Brigade could swing brendan

August 22, 2010 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger _Claire_ said...

Mornin'
After my rant on Brit a few days ago I (being a female) have changed my mind...she has been a real trooper these past 2 days and has won me over. At this point in time I really hope she and Brendon can be in the final 3, and the rest are off my chart completely.
Thanks to Caro, Genie and Lessa for their awesome reporting and keeping up with this.
I was on vacation for 2 weeks so BOY! did I miss a lot! Staying in RV parks with no internet!!!
LTYA....

August 22, 2010 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Just a couple more questions and an opinion.

I know Lane considers Hayden his boy. But it's been mentioned several times that no one feels like they could beat Enzo at the end. Lane has seemed closer to Matt than the other BG members and he knew more than anyone aside from Britney that he was safe going into POV. His honor or guilty conscience still stopped him from going for all the prizes. Since Enzo and Hayden are throwing Matt under the bus hardcore and Lane knows Matt didn't get squat from that competition, do you think there is any chance that Lane could tell Britney the truth? Or at least tell her he thinks Matt is telling the truth?

Question 2-I know the HGs always think comps are catered to certain people. But equipment malfunction is a different story. Normally, I would think it was someone making excuses for losing, like Matt took the prizes but wanted to blame his loss on something else. But since it seems like Matt didn't get prizes and he has been adament that he tried for every single punishment, do you think something a little hinky could have happened.

This is my opinion, which is actually a complaint. For 5 seasons, girls have got stuck in the unitard. They have to wear the unitard whenever they are on camera. Only exceptions-bathing and sleeping. They also had to wear any accessories that came with the uni, like Kristin having to wear the wig at all times. For fairness sake, partly because I don't like Enzo and partly because I see a real double standard for men vs. women, I don't want to see Enzo taking off the penguin suit to use the hot tub. I also feel he should have to wear the whole suit including feet and hood whenever he is on camera. If he doesn't, I think he should get a penalty nom.

I would love nothing more than to see Enzo evicted in a penguin suit. He thinks it would be effed up. I think it would be karma-he obviously had no sympathy for Kristin leaving in the hippie tard.

August 22, 2010 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Morning Caro! I have to go back and read the report, but I had to come and comment. Everynight Brendon does or says something that make me dislike him more and more. Last night he and Brit were already handcuffed and making coffee. They joked about Kathy having a rootbeer and Brendon said he was sure Kathy had tried to get a cigarette off Julie as soon as she was evicted and probably said " Come on Julie, you're Asian, I know you have a cigarette" WHAT? I am sorry, I dont understand what being Asian has to do with smoking. Hope Julie heard that,too.
Oh and Enzo is now made that Matt put up Kathy as a renom woth DPOV? so he should have put up who? you? I wish I could see Enzo leave Thursday in that penguin suit.
I also think it would be funny if Brendon is going through all this stuff and ends up leaving Thursday anyway in the DE. Brendon:" well, I get to stay another week" yeah, you hope.
One last thing, I predict Hayden will win the whole thing.He is smart, keeps everything quiet and is trusted.

August 22, 2010 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger David B said...

The Flash Back is so nice being that you can dial in highlights minute by minute. It seems when it first came out it was only by the hour, if I recall rightly.

No doubt Brit. and Brenden will bond from this experience and become better friends.

August 22, 2010 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Good morning Carolyn!!!

((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Good morning, Dishers!!!!

How much do I love this game?

Let me count the ways!!!!hehehehehe

AGP is working overtime to shake it up in this house now!! And, I think they are doing a great job of it!!!

w00t w00t!!

Reading and catching up on everything I missed since checking out last night has put such a huge smile on my face. Especially all the great pics of Enzo in that silly penguin suit!!! It cracks me up every time!!

This is going to be an AWESOME day today!! I just feel it in my bones! On the live feeds, plus tonight is show night!!!

Looking forward to it, and quite excited!! hehehe

Thanks for another stellar Overnight, Carolyn!!! I just love having this to look forward to every morning!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

August 22, 2010 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Kassie said...

I kinda wish they would get rid of Ragan over Matt so that the bg can stay together. I think matt has earn it he is the only one of them with blood on his hands.

August 22, 2010 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Hi Carolyn, Seriously, no comments? I do hope Matt goes this week, I could never get over the lie about his wife, and he has been playing that up again pretty hard. I'm sure he'll use it to try to sway Britney. I am curious to see if this little truce with Britney is real or if she's going to go off on him again as soon as the 24 hours is over. This would be a perfect final 2...I hope they think of it! and stick to it!
Although I like them, the new Brigade 3 hasn't done anything...but I will admit Enzo has been trying lately.
I have a question...for the double eviction, Briney can't play in the first HOH, but can play for the veto? The second HOH winner can't play for the third HOH? Is the second HOH usually an endurance?
Thank you all so much for the great transcribing...I only have BBAD and not the feeds cause my speakers don't wotk...this must get taken care of by next year!! Is there a way we can petition for a winter BB13? I will be glued to the computer for updates and comments all day I fear...maybe a nap somewhere since I only got a few hours sleep. Thanks again to all of you for all the great work you do!!!

August 22, 2010 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Man oh man. Why does Brit have to be so nice now? I saw this Brit early on, then the other one came out. Just when I gave up on her, here comes the one I was rooting for day 1.

Make up your mind guys ... you're making my head hurt (hehe). But, that's why I love this game.

Glad to see some are actually coming back to the Brendon bandwagon (which by the way I never left).

August 22, 2010 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good morning, Lovely Carolyn!

Hello everyone, and Happy Show Day!

What an awesome TOR, haven't read it all yet, wanted to say hi first :)

August 22, 2010 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Grendon, you are so right: Enzo alternates between bully and coward. Great post.

August 22, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Meredith S said...

Morning Carolyn and all BB fans,,
I just have to say if I had to spend an hour with Jessie I would have hit the panic button,,No money is worth spending anytime with that tool..

August 22, 2010 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Helo again everyone, What prizes did Enzo take? Last night on BBAD Hayden told Lane and Enzo that he took both the $5000 and the Hawaii vacation. Lane said he got the phone call...Enzo admitted he did try for the phone call(apparently not telling the others he did try for it...thus the mad respect from the other HGs). What other prizes were there?

August 22, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Everyone! :) Happy Sunday & Happy Sunday Show Day!!

Hiya LubeFaerie! :) It's great, right?! Talk about expect the unexpected!

Hi CillySue! :) My pleasure. Thank you very much!

Good Morning, FancyP! :) The flowers sound lovely!

Good morning, Nicole! :) Indeed we shall see what the day brings our caged critters! ;)

Good Morning, ltcmek! :) Meee tooo!!!!

Good Morning, Grendon! With regard to prizes, :) Just Hayden... Not Enzo.

Good Morning, Sparklin! :) I'm loving their chain time too!

Good Morning, Patty! :) Happy Show Day! Thank you very much! It has *definitely* been a rough one on the psyche and the spine!

Good Morning, Slick! :) 24 hours! :)

Good morning, Johnny! :) We shall seeeee...

Good Morning, Claire! :) Thank you very much!

Good Morning, Lisa! :) I agree with you about Hayden's chances... However, he did tell Lane and Enzo last night that it was him who took the 5k and the trip.

Good Morning, DavidB! :) I agree - *Loving* that flashback is minute by minute this year! It's a great improvement!

Gooood Morning, Blue! :) (((((Hugs!!!))))) Thank you so much!!!

Good Morning, Kassie! :) Anything's possible!

Good Morning, ajs221! :) no, there were plenty - I just tend to lettem sit and wait til I'm done or nearly done with TOR. ;)

You asked: I have a question...for the double eviction, Briney can't play in the first HOH, but can play for the veto? The second HOH winner can't play for the third HOH? Is the second HOH usually an endurance?

*OK.. Correct, Britney will not be able to play in the 1st HoH.

*Correct, Britney will be able to play in the PoV, as there will be only 6 HGs left, all will play.

*Correct, the 2nd HoH winner can't play for the 3rd HoH.

*And lastly, No, the 2nd HoH is not usually endurance. Please refer to this post to see how the Double Elimination night in BB10 worked: Double Eviction Night BB10

August 22, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, Meredith! :))

Good Morning, JLuvs!! :)

August 22, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn, LOL over the cap of Ragan and um, his endowment! hehe ;)

August 22, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn, are you Mensa yourself and just never told us?

Seriously!
:)

August 22, 2010 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

I think the one that has turned on his game is Lane.

I know part of this is because Brit is HOH. But think about it. He is not on anyone's list right now and is positioned pretty well in the house (who would have though he would be Ragan's confidante)?

And, that in my mind is what the game is about. Whether that means winning comps, backstabbing, lying, getting blood on your own or someone else's hands, whatever -- it's how and when you use those things and how well you keep yourself off everyone's radar.

Me thinks Lane may be sitting very pretty right now.

August 22, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

JLuvs - Me? Mensa? Nahh.. I'm just a bike ridin' polyglot scrabble geek. ;)

ltcmek - Indeed, he has. I think that's the beauty of the Brigade3... How else would 3 physical threats stay in this game so long, but to completely hide any & all skills they possess beyond the social?

August 22, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Good morning!!

Carolyn, Thank you so much for this site. You make the BB experience complete with the stellar job you do here. And without the feeds it wouldn't be the same, thank you again. You are the BEST!

Genie, Thank you! You are awesome. You always know when I need a :)! You are a huge part of what makes this site the best out there. Love ya!((HUGS))

Lessa, Thank you so much for your Late Nights! I always went over to your site when the Dish closed for the night so I loved hearing you would be here this year.

Dishers, you make this blog a joy to read. I appreciate you all!

Have a great Sunday!!

August 22, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OK.. It's time for me to take my BB neglected mother out for Sunday brunch! :) I'll check in with you later, and Genie'll get the morning report going when BB wakes the other critters!

As you know, Brendon & Britney have been up and down all night long.

August 22, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you very much, Michelle! :) You have a great Sunday too!

August 22, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Good Morning Carolyn and fellow Dishers!!

What a difference a day makes!!

Two things I said early yesterday appear to have (or possibly will) be happening:

1. I said Hayden looked so guilty when they were originally discussing the prizes. Just hope Matt doesn't jump on that bandwagon.

2. Britney/Brendon as F2. Britney needs to realize that NO ONE including Lane has her back.

My hope is Matt goes first on Thursday and Ragan goes second. Then the two of them will have each other in JH to commiserate.

It feels like BB just started yesterday!!!!

Thanks Carolyn, Genie and Lessa for the great job you do!!!

August 22, 2010 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Perhaps you were just never tested! :)

I think if someone looks up the word "multi-tasking" in the dictionary, your picture should be there :)

I love The Dish!!!

August 22, 2010 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Enjoy your day Carolyn and tell hi Mom. We appreciate her sacrifice!

August 22, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I can't believe I am saying this, BUT I think I would rather see Enzo go before Brendon. Yes, Brendon annys me, but with Rachel gone, that is really all it is. annoyance (like a little gnat) I can deal with that over Enzo's attitude of late. I know Brendon picked Brit for the chains b/c she is HOH and she doesnt have any time "alone" with other for 24 hrs. Yes, I saw Hayden tell the BG he got the prizes, but they dont care (IMO) If nobody esle knows (esp. Brit/Bren) I still think he has the best shot st the 500K . I think he only spilled after listening to Enzo b@tch about it.
and to whoever asked. Brendon gets a chum abth every hour for 24 hour. should be done around 9:30 tonight.

August 22, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

Good Morning, All!

My last day of freedom until work and last year of law school!!

Lots of reading, shopping for court clothes and a little mani/pedi/eyebrow wax to fill my day!

Plllleeeasssseeee let Brendon and Britney have something good come of this handcuff situation! They are being very cordial, but Britney has been good at faking it in the past. I hope that she realizes that her (and Brendon's for that matter) is the only chance either really has at the final 2 (save the possibility that they could win every comp they play in, in which case, just hand them the money now).

I hope they come to an EXPLICIT understanding that Ragan and Matt must be stopped (hopefully this objective will be done after the double eviction Thursday night) and that the other boys CANNOT be stopped unless they stick together.

Hayden and Enzo is another pair that MUST be broken up as well. They need Britney to take Matt out. They need to hope that Enzo or Hayden win next week to target Ragan (please, no Ragan POV next week... pretty please). Then Brit or Brendon need to take the following HOH and break up Ragan or Enzo... they can't even put each other up as pawns because the Brigade has the votes.... hopefully after Matt goes up as the renom, he outs the Brigade and Britney/Brendon have a real shot at making it to the Final 2

Cheers to a B/B Final 2!!!! :-)

August 22, 2010 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Carole said...

Who did Hayden tell that he won the trip & 5k? FB details, pls.

August 22, 2010 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Everyone! I'm here to publish comments until all the HGs are woken. :)

Morning MG! :)Thanks hon! :)
Morning JLUvs!! :)We love you too! :)
Morning Ltcmek! :)
Morning Lisa :)
Morning Stephen! :)
Morning Carole :) All the information yo need is in the posts :)

August 22, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

There's my Genie!!! How you Beautiful?

Sleep well?

August 22, 2010 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm guessing a 10a.m. wake up call this morning for them. BBT, that is. hehehe

August 22, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Genie!!! Happy to see you!!!

You always make me smile :)

August 22, 2010 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning BLUElicious!!! :) Huggies! :) I slept like a log lol! I couldn't drag myself off the feeds last night; but I knew Lessa and Caro would fill all the gaps lol :)

Jluvs!!! Huggies sweets! :)

August 22, 2010 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

although I have not changed my opinion of the HG on a personal level, I have changed who I would like to see go further. Since I base that on gam eplay and NOT who I would like to have as a friend, I now would like to see Matt spill all to Brit and Brendon and they team up for a powerful final 3. Matt may not like Bren but he is honest unlike the 3 bozos kissing his butt and then bashing him behind his back. How disappointing for him if Matt goes Thursday, only to have Brendon follow after all his work for POV. His only shot is winning HOH. Now seeing all the fight he has in him, he may achieve this. And I agree, I wish we wouldnt have to see Jessie in Pandora's Box, but we know we will

August 22, 2010 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

10 am wake-up sounds about right! Will give me a chance to make a second coffee...*yawn** lol :)

August 22, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Good afternoon, Carolyn and fellow dishers!

I like Brendon and Britney together. I just hope it is sincere for the both of them.

I am not liking Enzo so much. He is too mean. Matt is dead to him. Oh really?

I did not like Brendon stating Kathy probably asking Julie for a cigarette. She's asian, she has to have one. Huh?!

I also think Hayden admitting taking BOTH luxury prizes could prove to be the end of him.

I think Lane will come clean to Britney about that. Matt may give his wife diseases (totally wrong, IMO), but when he swears on her, he means it. Saboteur and prizes.

Britney, Matt and Brendon would a brutal trio.

Matt is very socially smart when it comes to this game. He will have tried everything possible if he leaves on Thursday and that may be ousting the brigade. Only time will tell if this is the case.


Funny how they all think Britney is spoiled. I think Hayden is spoiled and in his family's eyes, can do no wrong.

He really liked Kristen, his family did not like her and claimed she was not good enough for him.

He did not have the brigade as his best interest. He not only took the 5K, he also took the Hawaii trip.

Britney did say whoever won the prizes can start enjoying them this week in the JH.

This week will be interesting if nothing else.

August 22, 2010 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Okay, I'm off to do some Sunday chores, be back later! :)

Have a great morning everyone!!!

August 22, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Toni :)

August 22, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jluvs - Enjoy honey! I'll miss you! :)

August 22, 2010 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Also, I wonder why BB had them all pack their bags.

I wonder if a DE won't play out before Thursday. That would make Julie's statement more true...Britney will not be the only one with power THIS WEEK.

I know that is not how the DE usually plays out, but I found Julie's wording to be different.

August 22, 2010 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Morning Genie! :-)

Sorry, did not refresh to see Caro left and you were here.

August 22, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Thought today was your day off?

August 22, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Toni - BB had them all pack because they didn't know who would take the punishment of losing all their clothes to charity.

August 22, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'm doing the morning report, then taking the rest of the day off with the exception of the viewing party :)

That is, unless something drastic happens on the feeds and it needs to be covered in the evening lol

August 22, 2010 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Why are we forced to watch sleeping bodies when Brendon and Britney were up?! Sigh...

I want Skippy's job!

August 22, 2010 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Ahhh, that makes sense and could help them with the DE. HG's, just leave your bags packed. Thank you.

:)

August 22, 2010 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Toni, I think Brit and Brendon were just going to the rest room earlier. They are trying to sleep in between Brendon's hourly Chum baths.

August 22, 2010 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Crisi said...

Morning All!!

Carole...last night in the cabana room, Hayden was with Enzo talking about the comp. When Lane entered, after speaking to Ragan, the 3 were discussing comp and prizes and Hayden looking sickly IMO says to the two....what if I took the prizes? Enzo says..what did you? Hayden admitted he took Hawaii and $5000 cause he was "broke as a Joke" and then offered to take Lane or Enzo to Hawaii. Enzo said he couldnt go cause he needed to spend time with his daughter and Lane told him to take Kristen.

Hayden then said he was sorry he hadnt told them sooner, but did not want this to get him kicked out. He also stated that he knew he wasnt going to win the comp when he buzzed in to win them.

Lane and Enzo told him they were glad he was the one who won and told him they wouldnt say anything......(yeah , right!)

August 22, 2010 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

It's almost time for another chum bath.

August 22, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I want more penguin man today!!! LOL

Just watching him walk around in that silly thing makes me smile!!! teehee

August 22, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I don't care what anyone says, Rachel did Brendon a HUGE service in the game. She taught him how to play.

Brendon and Britney 2.0, I genuinely don't know who would win if they were final two, but it would be the fairest fight in BB history.

August 22, 2010 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I'm thinking I want Britney and Brendon Final 2, as well.

August 22, 2010 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Crisi! :)

Morning Michelle!! :)Yup! And hopefully the feeds will switch then :)

Morning Jane! :) I would love to see B & B as final 2! Who would have predicted that last week? heh

August 22, 2010 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Blue - Enzo = Crusty the Penguin hehehe

August 22, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Probably right, Blue. I guess they were just doing the awnings b/c BB asked them and then going to get some sleep.

I would still rather watch them, they are outside and it's bright out there. Watching the dark rooms is depressing.

August 22, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Grendon:

In regard to your second question, I don't think there was a technological problem with his buzzer. If you think about it, everyone had the same method of buzzing in every time. Assuming that, at least for the punishments, everyone buzzed in as fast as they could, without even thinking about it, then it seems likely that the same person would win over and over again.

I thought of it sort of as a race. If I run a 100 yard sprint against an olympian runner, I am going to lose 100% of the tim, even if we race 100 times in a row. While rapidly moving your hand and clicking a buzzer isn't a foot race, I think the same logic applies. If Brendon and Enzo had a technique that allowed their hand to get faster to the buzzer than all of the other house guests, then assuming that they all went to hit the button the second they heard it would be a punishment, then Brendon and Enzo would probably win every time. Since their butts were on the line, especially Brendon's, they are going to buzz in the second they know it is not a luxury.

I also thought back to All-Stars graveyard veto. I am pretty sure that Janelle won most of the punishments... just not the 24 hour solitary. She put the house on cots, cold water, slop and couldn't play in the next week's veto... if she were just faster than everyone else at getting o the buzzer and clicking, then it makes sense that she won the veto.

Thats at least how I looked at it. Plus, Matt admitted that his buzzer was working in the run-through, so why would it just all of a sudden stop working?

August 22, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

LOLOL!!!! Yup!!!

I like that name!!!

August 22, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Morning Genie -- Did you get some rest?

August 22, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Stephen Ritchie said...

@Jane: 100% agree with you.... Rachel was the best player in this game... minus some of the social aspect of it. LOL

August 22, 2010 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Genie, that would be a horse race, for sure. Based on current votes It would probably be Brendon, but too much can happen until then. But if "deserving" counts for anything in BB (and I'm not sure it does), they should split the prize.

August 22, 2010 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Genie (GS,GG,DA) it's like a designation of sorts.

We'll be turning in all day on the feeds for another addition of How the House Turns.

People are mentioning that Hayden and Enzo are a pair, the real pair is Hayden and Lane, they have had an inside deal within the BG since the start. They will try to go F2 together.

August 22, 2010 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Shamell said...

O M G

I came home drunk at 4:00am & read some of it,but... well the chum pic made me feel sick lol

So I just got caught up.
am I the biggest dork for being all warm & fuzzy for Brendon & Brit?

I may be rooting for them in F2,they really do deserve it,IMO

Brendon did not crumble after Rachel left,he has fought like hell!
and I'm loving this side of Brit!

August 22, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Ugh, the bell rang and we still have sleeping HGs.

August 22, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Good Morning Lovely Carolyn and all the dishers!

Man, last night I was glued to the feeds . . . I did force myself to take a break . . . but something about Britney and Brendon, they were so cute together, she was the Britney I adored and he looks so yummy shaved . . . I'm just saying, I am standing on the platform at the train station . . .

August 22, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Jane -- Agree completely, both about Rachel/Brendon and Brit/Brendon.

August 22, 2010 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Ltcmek - Yup! I'm all rested and caffeinated :)Thank you :)

Jane - Agreed. They should split the prize! However, if Brendon makes it to F2 with the whole house gunning for him almost the entire season, he would have my vote if I were in Jury whether I liked him or not. :)

Morning CC GCC! :) hehehe Agreed on Hayden and Lane

Morning MnM! :) LOL! Last night was nota good night to come back drunk! I wasn't drunk and I got all disoriented lol

Morning Steph of the Left Coast! :) Choo! Choo! hehehe

August 22, 2010 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger jane said...

There is undoubtedly a lot of luck in this game and the comps are geared to different kinds of players, but I don't think different individual players. It's the luck of the draw. This thing is mapped out months in advance. I do think they try and persuade them in DR, but after watching for so many years, they let people win and lose comps organically. There have just been too many bad endings for it to be rigged (not to mention it would cause major FCC problems, even though BB is not a game show, technically).

That doesn't stop the yearly persecution syndrome that effects whoever didn't get lucky that week.

August 22, 2010 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Yeah, that's why I think Brendon would win, if the votes were now. We have to see, Britney could pull off a major endurance and change everyone's minds about who is the biggest fighter.

August 22, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jane - It's always rigged when it doesn't favor them! lol What I find most interesting is how much they mocked and reviled Brendon and his big feet complaints in relation to the 2 "Endurance" comps (and I put that in quotations because they were sham endurance comps, yet Matt & Ragan have been b*tching after every comp that didn't favor them. Love the Pot Kettle Syndrome :)

August 22, 2010 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Good morning Carolyn and Genie Sea!!!!!

Good morning fellow dishers.

Good gracious, I am so friggin tired, I can't type this morning. Stayed up with Lessa enjoying the chum bath and the super bonding with Brendon and Britney, I am just so on them as a team now.

And poor Hayden, I still think he is feeling bad for winning the big prizes and letting Matt take the blame, he may be sorry his conscious made him tell Enzo and Lane.

Time for me to find some coffee, brb.

August 22, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Yeah, and ironically those little feet comps really were for little feet, just as the rope was for big strong guys. The rest, please.

My guess, production didn't realize the paint can would be such a problem for the big guys. I think they wanted a real endurance.

August 22, 2010 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Anyone else wonder how Rachel will feel about this Brit/Brendon bonding???

August 22, 2010 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Guess I was wrong about the 10a.m.BBT Wake up call. *sigh*

August 22, 2010 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Barbara! :) Agreed. Hayden's heavy conscience is what led him to confess; but I don't think it's because of Matt; I think he was feeling badly that Enzo took the brunt of it for the Brigade.

Jane - Agreed. :) As usual! haha

Lisa - I frankly don't care. :)

August 22, 2010 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

I think Rachel will be totally jealous and very upset once she realizes Brendon picked her. The one HG she was threatened of was Kathy and that was b/c of her age.

Wait until she finds out he wanted Annie first.

August 22, 2010 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Hi Genie and everyone else,
Lane told Britney they had a final three dea,...then he told Hayden and Enzo that he told her they had a final four deal...????Where is Lane really?

August 22, 2010 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning AJS! :)

August 22, 2010 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

If the bubbles last 5 more minutes, I'm opening the morning post :)

August 22, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

**The one HG she was NOT threatened of**.

August 22, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Once Matt is gone, I think Enzo may spill the beans about Hayden taking the prizes if he needs to, or even if he doesn't need to.

August 22, 2010 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

K. I'm back, coffee cup in one hand IV infusion of coffee in same arm, now can actually type.

@ Lisa I figure Rachel is telepathically having hissy fits about Brit getting between her and her man, hope she sees a screen cap of how cozy they sleep together, lol.

August 22, 2010 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

NEW TOP POST!!

August 22, 2010 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

I tihnk Enzo will do anything at this point to save himself. Spilling about Hayden depends on the situation. He may save it till absolutley necessary (him vs Haydon on block) He was the one always saying he can't wait till it's finally four and they go after each other.Already tired if hsi complaining about his clothes.Guess he can hope he is still around when they do the "shopping" challenge.

August 22, 2010 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below