;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 13, 2010

Big Brother 12: The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Monday! Did you get your Flying Pigs & Monkeys yet? hehehe - I *so* want one. Actually, I think it would be hysterical if BB created some season long game out of these...

We're going into light coverage mode until our Big Finale Show Viewing Party *BASH* on Wednesday night, but I just couldn't resist doing an Overnight... ;) Chances are excellent, I'll be doing another tomorrow, and then the final one for the season on Wednesday morning.

There's just too much to do, in getting ready for the Vegas Reality Bash, and frankly, too little going on in the house at the moment, what with their new found love of sleeping.

Genie will be on later today with an afternoon/hang out & chat post. We'll let you know via facebook & twitter when that goes up.

In addition to the Big Brother Finale Viewing Party, we'll be kicking off Survivor on Wednesday night too! There will be a separate post for that, and then we'll hop right into the Finale Party Post! :) There will be door prizes! Clothing optional. Just be there!

And now.. some tidbits from late last night...

12:27am - Flashback Time
Camera 1
Enzo & Hayden
Kitchen

The boys are looking at the memory wall, going HG by HG, determining where there votes will go in each possible Final 2 scenario. As one might imagine, and as he should, Enzo is making a case for himself as the best person for Hayden to take...

Enzo: These are the things you gotta think about. We're talking about 500,000 dollars, bro. That's not peanuts. You gotta... Before you make your decision, if you win, you have to know what they're thinking, what's the best thing I can do. If I bring Enzo, if I bring Lane, what's the best thing? You have to know everything, man.
Hayden: Right.
Enzo: There's no way around it.
Hayden: I been thinking about it.
Enzo: I'm the donkey. 19 minutes on the f'in rope. They're gonna have a f'in field day with me. I'm tellin ya.

Enzo continues working for the spot beside Hayden for another 30 minutes... If you'd like to catch it on flashback, please be advised that the after midnight stuff doesn't show up on the 13th, where it should be, but on the 12th still... so Go to Sept 12 - 12:27am - Camera 1.


12:50am
Cont'd

Hayden: Do you know how much easier this would be, if it wasn't you and Lane?

Enzo: Oh yeah, I know that, man. I know.
Hayden: Cuz, ya know, no matter what, one of us is gonna be on the outside lookin' in.
Enzo: Oh yeah..
Hayden: ...and that's gonna suck.
Enzo: Yup. That's why you gotta look at the facts. It's a hard decision no matter what.
Hayden: It could be me, just as easily as it is you... sittin' on the jury.. Then what do I do? Go out with 25 grand, I hope.

Hayden makes a very good point. In the event he doesn't win part 3, the chances of him going to the jury on finale night are excellent.

Enzo: Lane's got 2 HoHs.. I'm tellin' you that jury's smart, man. It's a smart jury. Those people are f'in smart. I'm talkin' about Big Brother smart. I'm not talkin' about street smart or reality smart. That jury is Big Brother savvy. They know this game inside and out. They're gonna f'in vote the right person to win. I'm tellin' ya that right now.

With this, they head towards bed, wishing it was Tuesday night, instead of Sunday night, or better, Thursday already.

Enzo: They do this on purpose, so they can f--k with our heads.

CUT TO:
1:30am - Flashback Time
Jumanji Room
Cam 1

Hayden and Enzo are talking about how little they knew coming into the game... Lane appears to be asleep.

Hayden: I guarantee though, I'll be a super fan after this.
Enzo: I'm already a super fan.
Hayden: Like, I know everything that happened during Season 10, everything that happened during season 11.. and then 13 and 14? I'll watch the sh*t outta that. Guaranteed.
Enzo: Hopefully I'm on season 14.

***assuming it'll be all stars, part deux.

Hayden: Just to compare.. Who's this? Who's that? Is their alliance as good as the Brigade?

Talk turns to potential AllStars casts...

Hayden: Ragan was saying he thinks they would bring back Brian from season 10, but he was the 1st one out. It's like, was he a good player?
Enzo: That's what I'm sayin'.
Hayden: They (other HGs) said they'll bring back Jessie...
Enzo: Come on. Jessie had 4 times already.
Hayden: I could see Jeff n Jordan. I can see Dan and Memphis..
Enzo: They have to have one of this type of person, one of this type of person.. You can't have like a Memphis and Lane on the same show, because they're kinda like the same person..
Hayden: Who do you think they compare me to? From last season? Braden? I say dude a lot.

***hehehe. That's who I pegged you for on episode 1. Thank you for proving me wrong and being you, instead.

This talk goes on, comparing themselves. They decide Enzo is the Casey, Britney is the Jordan, Rachel is the Lydia, Kristen is... and talking about all the HGs from their season, and how much they enjoyed them...

Enzo: All the girls on this season were pretty ok, besides Rachel. She was a little crazy. But I gotta tell you, I liked Rachel too. I think she was just like..
Hayden: She helped our season out for sure, in terms of ratings.
Enzo: Yeah, she was crazy. She was funny as hell. She was entertaining. She would cause drama. She was all weird too. Like, she would fight with someone, then wanna make an alliance with you. You know what I mean?
Hayden: Yeah. She fought with me twice!
Enzo: Like, she fought with Kristen, and then all of a sudden, she was trying to save Kristen, have Britney use the PoV on her... That's why I was like, this girl's gotta go man. She gets into a fight with someone, and then she wants to make an alliance with em. (pause) Yeah, eggs sound good tomorrow.

Shortly following this, Enzo's stomach goes sour, and Hayden keeps him company, chatting with him in the bathroom... Then it's bedtime for the Enzo and Hayden...

This concludes the Overnight Report.



Watch Big Brother 12 on SuperPass!
Get Your 3 Day Free Trial of the Live Feeds!
Watch the Final 3 as they prepare to take home the $$!
Dive into Flashback & See what they wouldn't show you on TV!






Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm out and about. :)

Please do Feel free to leave love anyway.

MWAH!

September 13, 2010 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

I'm leaving LOVE! :)

xoxo

September 13, 2010 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger sc1432 said...

Good Morning All ~

Did anyone get the feeling from Hayden on last night's show that he did not have real feelings for Kristen, and he was just using her as his game peice?

Can not wait for finale night..I love BB and have been watching since season one and never missed one episiode, but this year has been extremly boring for the most part, and now that Britney is gone it is beyond boring..These guys are like bats, they stay in there caves all day and come out at night.
Looking forward to next season..

September 13, 2010 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger Janice said...

Good Morning Everybody!!

I can't believe its almost over! How does it pass so fast??

Carolyn, Genie and Lessa yall have done a FANTASTIC job this year!! That's why so many return here year after year!!

Well just wanted to say Hey this morning before the day gets busy!

Janice/GA

September 13, 2010 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger KantroSAK said...

Good morning Carolyn... Sorry I didn't hang with you guys last night for the recap episode.. Just got home a little than expected and decided to watch it on West Coast time..

Looking forward to the Blue Martini next weekend and meeting all of you...

As far as game.. Both Lane AND Hayden need to bring Enzo to insure the $500k.. More Lane than Hayden of course :)

September 13, 2010 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Wrestlemom said...

HAHAHA!! The Flying Monkey! Gotta share this....
My now DIL made my son go along to register for their bridal gift registry. At one store they had the flying monkey, so of course HE SCANNED IT! LOL Of course, being the awesome mom I am, I bought it for him at one of the showers.

Hope you have an awesome day!!

September 13, 2010 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

Good morning Carolyn...I am so sad the season is almost over, what ever will I do without all of you lovely chicks to keep me company :(
It has been a very trying season for me, I was rooting for Bren,and when he went home I just gave up on the rest of the show. I really hope he wins the money for fav houseguest , keeping my fingers crossed (when I am not voting of course).
One last thing before I go....Brit is in no way shape or form comparable to JORDON...love her:)

September 13, 2010 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!! I can't wait for your reporting from Vegas! I have great respect for your opinion and know we will get answers to a lot of the questions we have had all season. Did you get your $900 cell bill taken care of? Let us know...maybe we can help out a little more.

See you on Wednesday...I'm so sad..what will we do when it's over!

September 13, 2010 at 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Hi everyone,

I had to leave last night before the show started as I got a phone call from a dear friend that I have known since high school, and her son he is 32 commited suicide.

Have a good day everyone...

September 13, 2010 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Love ya Carolyn. And it didn't surprise me at all that you were unable to resist a TOR.

How long did it take you to find anything worthy of a blog. You certainly found a great conversation for it.

Now get out and shop 'til you drop!!! You have a lot of things to do before Vegas. When do you leave for that?

MWAH!!! back atcha!

September 13, 2010 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Didds said...

Britney's like jordan?

lol.

no.

September 13, 2010 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥LOVE♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

September 13, 2010 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

I think the kids were told to clean.

Kathy would die because Enzo decided the towels on the floor were not that dirty and just folded them to use again.

Lane had to read the label on the cleaning products like he had never used them....lol

September 13, 2010 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Shirtless Love all over the dish . . . and my computer at work . . . by boss was totally fine with my being shirtless and all . . .









Confession: I am wearing a dress . . . no shirt at all . . . ;D~

September 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Granted I haven't been watching at all today but it's crazy in the house right now.

The F3 are duking it out to see who sleeps the best.

It's MUST SEE FEEDS!

September 13, 2010 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Hayden is shirtless, up, and thinking but not telling us what he's thinking.

You can guess what I'm thinking... it ends with "back off LEFT." teehee

September 13, 2010 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger BB PRNCSS said...

Hi BB Friends

September 14, 2010 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger brigadesux said...

Anybody else think that this season was rigged for the brigade to make the final 3 for the ratings. The reason that i say this is after ragan said he knew they were in an alliance together, hayden won the next hoh and then ragan won the pov quiz. Ragan said after it was over that on any other season the hoh and pov would have been flip flopped and the hoh would have been pov and vice versa. If that would have happened ragan would have been hoh and got rid of 1 of them. Also when it got to the final 4 both the hoh and pov were skill competitions, no quiz or morph competition, until after she was gone. Thus britney was at a disadvantage although she did have a decent chance since they weren't endurance competitions but still though. I smell something that stinks a rat, a fish, whatever you wanna call it. Who knows maybe they just didn't want a woman to win agaon especially another blonde. Anybody else thought this?

September 14, 2010 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below