;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BIg Brother 14: The Last Overnight Report of the BB14 Season

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Welcome to the last Overnight Report of Big Brother 14!  Thank you so much for being a part of BBDish this season! 

It's Live Finale Day today, and we're going to have a ourselves one heck of a Live Show Viewing Party tonight!  There will be quite a lot of doorprizes!! I hope to see you here for it at 9:20pm eastern.. 10 minutes before the 9:30pm eastern start time for the Big Brother 14 Finale!

After the winner of BB14 is crowned on the live show, I'll open a new top post for the Back Yard Interviews, mostly so the comment section will be more manageable for everyone, though I will be posting caps and quips... The interviews be shown tonight, live from the BB backyard on Superpass for subscribers.. And then tomorrow night, the Los Angeles wrap party will be shown live on the feeds as well. 

Come this weekend, I'll be live tweeting pics on the BBDish twitter - @BigBrotherDish -of the current HGs newly released into the wilds of Las Vegas, as well as BB Alumni and other reality folk who tickle my fancy..  from the Vegas Bash!! Chances are excellent, I'll be getting some interviews as well..  I'll be bringing my Asus Transformer Pad to Vegas, so my options are pretty well limitless. =)  In addition to blogging on it and taking pics, perhaps I'll use it to shoot some video interviews?? Hmmm.. Must figure out how on the plane ride over!  If you've got interview questions you'd like answered, please let me know here in the comment section...

If you'd like to kick in a few bucks toward air travel and hotel expenses, or if you'd like to hit the tip jar for any other reason, I'd appreciate it big time!  It's costing me $1200 just for air/hotel, so I figure double just being realistic... Serious ouchies!



For all of you who have gotten your live feeds via the multitude of links here on BBDish and for everyone who has hit the dishchicks@yahoo.com tip jar via paypal, I say Thank You, Thank you, Thank you!!!! Thank you for supporting this crazy obsession and making it possible for us to come back and do what we do again year after year. :0)  Like all independent BB sites, we can't do it without you!

OK.. On with the Overnight!

To cut to the chase - Having heard Dan rehearse his final 2 speech, I now believe, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that Dan plans to throw part 3 to Ian, whom he trusts 100% will take him to final 2. If you'd like to hear the final workings of the speech, go directly to 2am.  If you'd like to see Dan fine tuning it, start at around 1:30am. 

I believe Ian will bring Dan, but I cannot say with 100% certainty.  Personally, I'd love to see Dan screw up on tanking it, somehow win part 3 and have to be the one to evict Danielle. Of course, although shell-shocked once again, she'd probably still vote for him anyway. 

Or.. better.. for Ian to be the one to deliver the final crushing power play blow of the season.. and for him to bring Danielle to the Final 2.  It would be quite the power player trifecta: Boogie, Frank, Dan..

In truth, I'll be quite happy with whomever should win.. My desire for Ian to make the power play comes more from a place of always wanting to expect the unexpected.

Now let's see what our HGs were talking about on the live feeds once the clock struck midnight..

12am
Danielle found a couple of anti-depression pills somewhere in the house and is speculating about which HG they may have belonged to... 

Ian: I don't think Boogie was taking depression meds.

Then we move on to contraceptive implants.

Danielle: You never know with that guy.  Basically a girl has her period once a month because the lining gets thick. Mine doesn't til 3 months.
Dan: Are you afraid of getting pregnant when you get it out?  Why doesn't it grow into the wall?  can you knock it out of place?
Danielle: I'm sure if someone kicked me or punched me.  Ya'll never ever hit the uterus.  I had to get my cervix dilated to get the thing put in.  You have to go the 1st day of your period.
Dan: Why did you get it?
Danielle: Plan B was 50 per pill.. 100 dollars for 2 mistakes.
Ian: Does it make sex better?  Without the condom?

Danielle: Yeah.. If..
Ian: You have to understand, I've never..
**we know.. and that's perfectly fine, young one. no rush.
Dan: After tomorrow night..
Ian: Only if Kristen's there..  Wanna hear something funny?  On the 1st night when we picked our beds, I purposely slammed my bag on yours..
Danielle: I knew it! I knew it!  I knew you did..
Dan: 74 days.. Do you have something to admit to him?
Danielle: Well..
Dan: They would come to me.. I was like, he's not coming after you guys.. He's just never been around pretty girls like you..
Danielle: Ian, do you wanna know what day I finally took a shower without you there?
Ian: Don't even..
Danielle: Day 8.

Danielle: Are you kidding me?  Boogie was talking about my ass being wide.
Dan: I'd let that go.  You're gonna see him 1 more time in your life.
Ian: Did you say something about it in the Dairy Queen?  They asked me about it.. How long?
Dan:   I was like, you gotta dismiss this. This is the kind of stuff that grows into segments..
Danielle: No feeds on yet.
Dan: Danielle, can you let that go?  What are you gonna get outa him?  And apology that isn't real?
Ian: I don't think you should worry about it.  You have one of the better asses in the history of the show.  He just picked you and JoJo cuz you were easy.  He was just trying to get heat off of Frank..

Dan: You need to hate these people.. That's like Cobra Kai shit.
Danielle: Nobody thought you were creepy, Ian.. Don 't listen to Dan.
Dan: You're in the dojo.. and Boogie's like, you gotta hate these people..

12:13am
Ian talks about how he was honest with Britney about the only negative thing her ever said about her in a DR.
Ian: I said, it wasn't a surprise that she didn't do well in the booty scooty, because she had a bad case of no-ass-at-all.  She was totally cool with that.

Dan: Didn't you do like a bunny hop, and Willie saw you?  WIllie was f'in great.. He was probably like, WTF is this guy doing?
Ian: I remember I was playing "not blue is lava" with the carpet tiles..
Dan: I liked the guy..
Ian: Once I got the safety.. Supposedly the plan was to put up the 1st picks anyway.. In other words, not me and Danielle.
Dan: ..Danielle was the number 5 pick.
Danielle: The only reason it bothered me was Boogie would constantly mention it.

Ian: Who would you have picked?
Dan: I probably would've picked Willie, but he wouldn't look at me in the eye.
Ian: Joe was a good late rund snag.. He got a bear.. He lasted the longest out of Janelle's whole team..
Dan: He did much better once she was gone..
Ian: I feel like there were 3 people who really bucked the coaches.. Wil, Ashley and Me..
Danielle: Joe was pissed..
Dan: How's you like to be the only vote?  8 to 1?!
Ian: Sometimes, you gotta lose to win.  Being really careful about being completely honest the 1st 3 weeks, it basically gave me a blank check to lie my ass off.. especially to Boogie and Frank, after the reset.
Danielle: Frank, you not on the block is like easter without eggs..
Dan: He said that to him?
Danielle: Yeah.. and then, oh, and by the way, your social game is shit.
Ian: The reality is, he probably wouldn't have been able to beat many people besides Jenn and Joe.  He just isolated himself completely.
Danielle: Yeah. His social game is shit, and this game is a lot of social.
Ian: It is a lot of social.. Once I found my footing, i was alright.  It's so funny though.. Brit was drunk, and we were just sitting there laughing our asses off.. and she was called to the DR and they were like, uh, she's had a lot to drink..

Dan: Speaking of night..
Ian: You calling it?
Dan: Yeah..

They all head inside..

12:23am
Ian: I swear when I get outta here, I'm goin' straight to facebook, and posting ducktales.. Better be playin' Ducktales tomorrow morning.. That's all I'm sayin'.
***Hey BB, You've given Dan oodles of Weezer! Give the boy what he wants! Here's a youtube of it you can pump in...

12:24am
F3
Dan: Last hug..


Danielle: Awww..
Dan: You did really good.  I'm proud of you.
Danielle: I'm proud of you.
Dan: You came a long way.

12:25am
Ian asks Dan about the oversized checks..

Ian: (then jokes) So ya took that big one to the bank?
Dan: I still have it in my office at home.
**If you win this season, I want to see a pic of you with both big checks on twitter, ok? :)

12:27am
F1
Dan: G'night Big Brother.  It's been a good season.  G'night camera over the door.  Goodnight, camera over the memory wall.. That's it.

 Dan pauses a minute to look at all the house guests on the memory wall..
 And waves goodnight, one last time..




12:29am
Monkey love..  One last mini prank on Danielle..


Danielle: (Scream!)
Ian: So cute.  You gonna sell his ass? Are you?
Dan: Do you want him?
Ian: I'd rather you not sell him.. Don't sell him.
 
Dan: F*ck... this is it, guys.. I felt like today was never gonna get here.  You two might be back.
Ian: You wont do it again?
Dan: Last hurrah..  Never say never though..

Back to original bed grabs..
Ian: In all honesty, though, I did say you and Kara were the cutest.. ever.. I said like, Kara's like the cutest thing on planet earth.. and then I said you're cute too.. Then I saw you moved with Kara.. and it was ok.. It made more sense for Joe to share with me.  He obviously can't share with Kara.. That's gonna be a problem.

12:34am
Quad
Ian: I'm so honored to be part of an alliance with you guys.

**Awww!
Dan: Me too.
Danielle:  Me too.
Ian: Britney and Shane.. I miss them too.. Obviously, only one of the Quack Pack can win..  So..

silence..

Ian: Yeah, I definitely liked Kara the first few days.. Then I realized Ashley was.. more realistic?
Danielle: Shakin' my head..
Ian: Come on.. Can't knock a guy for tryin'.  That was one of the things I wanted to do when I was here, so I went for Ashley.. Then she went for Frank..

Dan: (zingbot voice) Ian.. What do you have in common with Boogie, Frank and Jenn?  You all made out with Ashley.  Zzzinnnnggg...
Danielle: That was better than my stalker zing.
Ian: Yeah.. she did make out with everyone on my team.  I think she could tell that the conversation had dried up, but she did enjoy when I flirted with her..  Did she ever say anything?
Danielle: Just that she had you locked up.. like you'd never vote her out. 

Dan: G'night, kids.  It's been a fun summer.  I'll see you guys on the flipside.
Ian: (flips off the light) I don't wanna leave.. ever.. I mean, I kinda wanna go back to real life, but.. it's just so simple.  It's just us 3 here.. It's super.. I don't know how to put it. Ian.. Lemme make sure I have my green water bottle inside.. I don't wanna lose it.  It's super ebay gold.

Danielle: Dan, I'm sad.
Dan: Why?
Danielle: I'm gonna miss this.
Dan: I'm proud of you. You've come a long way.
Danielle: So have you.

Ian:  It's inside.  It was on the kitchen table.  This sucks.  I adore you guys.
Dan: Same goes, man.  It's been a fun summer.
Danielle: Ditto.

12:43am

Sweet dreams, house guests...


Thank you for a crazy, intense and very fun summer!  But you're not quite done yet, are ya?

1:36am
Dan is up and in the backyard with a stopwatch supplied by Big Brother.  He's working aloud on his speech for the 500,000.  He's only got 90 seconds, and he's got to make each second count. 

Dan: When this game started, I knew I was in trouble, because of all the competitors.. That's not good.  90 seconds to say why I deserve a million dollars.  5 points..  1.  My game never depended on me having to roll a ball into a hole r win any challenges.  Who do I gotta stroke on jury?  Frank, Brit, Ashely and Shane.. Shit.  That's 10 seconds each..  Alright.  5 most important points.  You guys forced me to play.  You guys are that good.  You forced me out of my game...  You forced me to play a different type of game..

Dan: Alright.. 1st main point.. when I 1st got to this game.. When this game restarted at the reset, I knew I was in trouble, I saw some great social gamers in and Joe, some phenomenal physical players in Frank and Shane, and __ in Broitney.  I knew I didn't excel in any of those areas, so I knew I had to play a completely different game than I was comfortable with.. because you guys.. you guys forced me..  F*ck.. f*ck f*ck f*ck.. Fewer points, more effective..
Dan: When this game got reset, I knew I was in trouble, because I looked around the pirate ship and saw some phenomenal physical players in Frank and Shane, some great social players in Jenn and Joe, and one seriously underestimated coach in Britney, and a total wildcard in Ashley.. and it scared me.. I had to play a totally different game.. I had to play a ruthless game, not because I wanted to, but because I had to.  I had to play a ruthless game.  I had to get you to trust me, and stab you in the back.. I couldn't play an honest, noble, nice-guy game, like Shane..

1:45am.. Flashback on this for a preview on Dan's speech..
Dan: I gotta tell them what I did.  Stop kissing ass.  First 30 kissing ass.  Last 60 what I did.  Ok.. Start again. 

Dan:  When the reset was hit, I knew I was in trouble.  I knew I couldn't beat these people.. I had to play a different game. ..   (looks at timer) I can kiss up for a little more.  When this game got reset I knew I was in trouble.. I saw 2 phenomenal physical players in Shane and Frank that I knew I couldn't beat, I saw... but at the end, I was glad she was on my team, because I would never wanna play against her.

He's working and reworking the speech.. fine tuning..

Dan: Of course how could I forget, my loyal warrior Danielle..

**There you have it.  He's throwing Part 3 to Ian.

Dan: I had to convince Danielle to use the veto on me, and tell her I would never vote her boyfriend out..  start over.. If you wanna award someone.. I can get that part down.  When this game was reset, I knew I was in trouble, cuz I looked at everyone on the ship and saw.. I had to play a game that didn't depend on me winning comps to get to the end.  So I had to play a different game, a ruthless game, I had to play on your emotions, get you to trust me, and once you did.. That's why I had to do crazy things, like host my own funeral, to get myself out of a situation, where I didn't win a comp and still get myself through.  That funeral wasn't a fly by night operation.. I had to convince you Danielle and I weren't working together.  I had to throw Britney off the scent of me and Frank working together, because I knew I was about to make a deal.. and thirdly, I had to..

Dan: One thing I tried my hardest not to do is never make personal attacks, which is more than I can say for the guy sitting next to me.. In the last week, Ashley, he's attacked both your intelligence and your weight.
**Low blow!
Dan: (consults timer) I don't have time for that Ashley crap.  Oh.. and one more thing.. This guy's gonna say he founded the quack pack.. he didn't.  It was already me, Britney, Shane and Danielle.. and we needed a fifth.  Last time I checked, it was Britney leading him up the HoH stairs..

2am --Timecheck
Dan: ..I had to play on your emotions, because you would always be more likeable than me.. At the end of the day.. The only thing I can ask of you is that you vote for the best player.. played this game 24 hours a day.. Damn.. too long.. First part's good.  What did I do in this game to win? Get you to trust me, share your power, can't be cocky..  One of my strongest moves in this game was hosting my own funeral.  1 it caused chaos, 2, it made you guys believe that Dani and I would never work together again.. and it moved Shane and Danielle up on the hit list, instead of me and Danielle.. and 3, it made me so hated that I became attractive to sit next to in the end..

Still working.. The 2:04am version is pretty solid. I'd recommend watching from 2:01am..

Dan: ...I may not have a photographic memory like Ian, but I played this game 24 hours a day, and did what I could to get to the end and to have this chance to speak to you.  One more time.. When this game was reset, I knew I was in trouble.. (2:07am getting better) What I do have is a burning desire to play this game.. 2 minutes.  I gotta cut it down a little bit..

2:08am - Dan goes into the bathroom.. then into the storage room to return the stopwatch.. then back quickly and quietly into bed.

2:40am - Still all sleeping.. I believe this concludes the Overnight Report..  I'm gonna give em til 3:30am, before I hop back in bed and sleep while the critters sleep.

3:22am  Zzzzz... I think they really mean it.. 







Permalink







61 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Most excellent final TOR™. Carolyn, Goddess of Transciption, has finished for another year... of the TOR™. I know she's not done with The Dish for the year.

Thank the powers that be for Dan giving you something worth transcribing.

I'm so going to miss this. Without this blog section every day I will never know when it's time for me to go to bed. But for now I am off because I don't want to miss a minute of the Finale or the Backyard Interviews tonight.

:o)
GaYToR

September 19, 2012 at 4:11 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Carolyn for all your time and dedication to us this season! The last overnight always touches me. While I'm glad for some more time and new shows, I'm sad to see BB over. Plus, I really couldn't stomach the feeds much once Britney left. ;)Can't wait for tonight!

September 19, 2012 at 4:15 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!!
Good morning BBDishers!!

Carolyn,
I hope that your New Year holiday was enjoyable and all that you planned it to be. I'm glad you took the time to honor your religious beliefs and traditions.

Now, YOU WERE MISSED!!! Sorry to break Rule #2, but how else can I emphasize that fact? I came here often and RE-read posts and comments. I hung out on the Dishchick FB page. I watched Ian rock what seemed endlessly on the feeds. I watched Dani pout and bully, pose and pout, threaten and pout and then pout some more. And I watched Dan just be Dan! It has been a long three days to say the least.

Today is bittersweet. I'm anxious beyond measure. I know how I would like to see this tumultuous season end but who knows??? I'm really nervous as to what will happen if Dan wins HOH Part 3. I would hate to see his conscience take over when his strategic gameplay has done just fine!! With that said... Dan and Ian for Final 2!!!! Dan for the win, but absolutely no hate for Ian if the jury deems him worthy!! I'd be happy either way. And if you've all paid attention to me this season.... Frank for America's Favorite!!!! :-)

Well, I'm off to read TOR. Check with you all later. Sorry for the lengthiness. Guess my fingers know it'll be months after the finale before they'll be busy like this again!! Have a GREAT day one and all!! :-)

September 19, 2012 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

How could I forget a great big THANK YOU for all you've done this season (and seasons past)!!! Carolyn you are AWESOME!!

Thanks to Lessa and Zinger as well for their contributions to this wonderful blogspot!!!

September 19, 2012 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Okay... Great TOR!!! Now if it all falls into place. No funny stuff. "No antics". Just a simple Dan and Ian F2!!! The rest will be BB History!!

September 19, 2012 at 5:08 AM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

I check the dish daily on an asus transformer prime, would you like some pointers lol?

September 19, 2012 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger JustKay said...

I hope Dan throws part 3 and Ian takes Danielle. Would be Make me so happy to watch Dan get a dose of his own medicine. Ian could beat Danielle easily.

September 19, 2012 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger Sandra B. said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Last night you were asking for questions to ask the Houseguests. I have a request. I have a big box of Pokemon cards that I would love for Ian to have. My "kids" don't want them anymore some are the very special sparkle ones.....woooOOooo. If you could get a PO Box or something. Explain that I'm not a stalker. Just cleaning up for our move next summer. I'm going through all this stuff and I'm having a hard time letting go...

Sandy B

September 19, 2012 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tee hee!

"Ian: Did you say something about it in the Dairy Queen? They asked me about it.. How long?"

Carolyn... Were you craving some Dairy Queen when you typed that? :o)

September 19, 2012 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Ian: Did you say something about it in the Dairy Queen? They asked me about it.. How long?"

tee hee! Carolyn, were you craving a blizzard when you typed that? ;o)

September 19, 2012 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Dan: Last hurrah.. Never say never though.."

at least there's a liver of hope, on the other hand I'd rather see Dan go out on top or F2 and not come back for a third time and get evicted before jury or something.

I hope BB Canada is gonna be good and not a cut rate version.

September 19, 2012 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn. Welcome back. I've missed you tremendously. Hope you had a great holiday.

I can't believe it's already the FINAL day of the season! I'm going to miss you and all of my other BB Buddies. Thank you so much for all your work this year. Being able to come to this wonderful site makes the BB experience soooooo much better each year. I'm so glad I found you years ago!

September 19, 2012 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn. Welcome back. I've missed you tremendously. Hope you had a great holiday.

I can't believe it's already the FINAL day of the season! I'm going to miss you and all of my other BB Buddies. Thank you so much for all your work this year. Being able to come to this wonderful site makes the BB experience soooooo much better each year. I'm so glad I found you years ago!

September 19, 2012 at 6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the end

Glad to see Dan is sticking with his throw it to Ian plan. I dont want her to get a dime. However, throwing that final HOH isnt easy, the questions are almost a 50/50 guess. He better not leave any room for error, and try to miss every single one. I dont want her to win a dime. F2 Ian and Dan, I wont care who wins

September 19, 2012 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good morning Caro. I'm so sad that this is our last good morning. :-(

I'm getting ready to dive into TOR after having sound problems last night. My laptop lost sound just as I went to my live feeds. After what seemed like hours of running scans I went to sleep. Good news is I now have my sound back again.

Any idea when we will be going to trivia today?

September 19, 2012 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh. I'm super excited for tonight!

September 19, 2012 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, everyone

The last day :( It's been a wonderful season . Of course being here on BBDish makes everything better and more fun. Will miss everyone and coming here every morning and hanging with everyone.

I'm very sad I won't be able to party with you all tonight, work :(

I'll be seeing HGs interviews in the backyard before I see the show.

Dan should win for the time he put into playing alone. I'm hoping Ian wins though. Dan can have a 50 grand. Whatever happens tonight though I have no doubt it will be an epic show.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Carolyn, Lessa and all the Dish Chicks for making this a another phenomenal season.

Best wishes and speedy recovery to Hope.

Have a wonderful day everyone :)

September 19, 2012 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Wonder how many Muslims Danielle's gonna kill today since apparently racist comments are being published a out her!! Lol. You people are fucking low life trash.

September 19, 2012 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

Don't even think about going up to Danielle in Vegas. She will be well informed about you.

September 19, 2012 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger kimcat said...

Carolyn and Fellow Dish Chicks -- I just want to say thank you for all your time and effect you nput in on your blog for us BB Addicts! I won't be able to join you all this evening and jsut want to give you one last shout out! Now starts our daily withdrawls from visitng the site :(. Until next summer... All the best & BIG HUGS DISHERS (sorry for the caps but I wanted it to come across with most gratitude). Enjoy the finale everyone. Go Ian! And to anyone who hasn't hit the "tip jar" really needs to do so now.

September 19, 2012 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome season Carolyn! I've not posted before, but this was one of the best ever in my opinion - love him or hate him, Dan is an amazing player and kept the wow factor going this season. On a personal note, wishing you shana tova, a happy, healthy 5773! Hope you get sufficient funds for Vegas! ~debra

September 19, 2012 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger blinkin_park_182 said...

Welcome back Carolyn. We missed you. This is the only Big Brother blog I go to, so thanks for another great summer :)

September 19, 2012 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger MarkRollTide said...

I'm also reporting the Muslim comment to blogspot as well. There is no place for racist slander on someone's beliefs. She nor her family have never made a racist comment to you or that Ron Tan.

You should be embarrassed with yourself.

Danielle will have your name, website, photo, and the comments you made about her before tonight is over.

I hope you approach her at Vegas. You will get slapped.

September 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, for the last time this year, good morning Carolyn and BB friends. The worse part about bb, the bb hangover where you wake up, grab your morning coffee and head to the Dish only to remember there's no one there. No TOR, no morning report. But for some reason you go anyways to see the same top post for months. And you cry into your cup of coffee thinking of happier days when hg's plotted and schemed, and Julie chen was only a night or so away from saying "but first..."

Until next summer friends :)

September 19, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

This one is for anyone who recently got the feeds and thinks there is nothing to watch anymore.

Flashback - The night the Mist was invented by Dan. Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 12:45am. This is the first time he used it on Brit and Willie.

September 19, 2012 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so excited and sad at the same time. so until next year take care. GO IAN!

September 19, 2012 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger itsagame said...

I can't believe its coming to an end. I got choked up and cried watching them hug and saying goodnight to us for one last time.Im happy and sad. I always know what to do with my summers but winters are hard. I will be watching the live feeds tonight and tomorrow night for interviews and Vegas Bash. I am Rooting for IAN and Dan.

Thank you personally for keeping up with us. We really do appreciate you and your team for getting us our dailey addiction. We love u and take care. As Dan says, See you on the Flipside. Thanks a million times.

September 19, 2012 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Heynewgirl said...

Thanks for everything everyone






I pray the east coast feed is working.

September 19, 2012 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone!! :0)

Big Hugs allll around!! Well, lol.. almost!

MarkRollTide - per usual, you're over reacting just a bit.. but although you break every rule in the book, as you have all seaosn long, today, i'm publishing it, so people can see the kind of harassment I've put up with from you on a daily basis alllll season long.

September 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what they call the diary room so they can talk about it

September 19, 2012 at 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGoodness..I posted in the wrong place...ROFLMBO....hehehehe

OK let's start again...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Everyone,

I am looking forward to the show tonight, but sad it is over...I will miss everyone so much. :(:(

I can hardly wait until December Carolyn...soooooooooooooo Excited..;);)

Happy Dancing...yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

Pamm

September 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Machelle said...

I have missed you guys all season, didn't get to catch many episodes either with my work schedule.
Last Thursday evening at 7:30 pm my daughter gave birth to my first grandchild, her name is Aria Elizabeth she weighed 7 lb 14 oz and was 20.5 inches long.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

September 19, 2012 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Thank You Caro and Leesa for all your hard work. You both have helped to make this show a great experience. Thank you for your true dedication and time that you put into this each and every year. Stay safe and healthy til next year.

September 19, 2012 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Do you see other people using that's language here?

September 19, 2012 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

can't believe its almost over.I hope Ian wins. Im ok with the Master of the Mist winning again. After taxes he probably saw less than 1/2 and it has been a few years. I will miss all of you except that Roll Tide creature.

September 19, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Carolyn, thanks for making BB another great season. I will miss everyone so much (except MarkRollTide). Wow, what a classy guy...NOT. I bet he didn't even hit the tip jar. So excited for tonight since it does look like it will be my dream F2 of Ian and Dan. I will be happy with whichever one of them win it. I honestly believe Dan deserves the win, but will be equally happy if Ian wins. They are both exceptional men and BB players.

September 19, 2012 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn, thank you for giving us that bit of insight on what you have put up with all summer. I'm sure you chose carefully to show us some of the least offensive but still finally let us see what you have to put up with on a daily basis.

No wonder you feel like you have been in the house just like the actual BB Houseguests. I already knew but now more than ever see why you also need a month off to recover your sanity.

At least those of us who have been with you from the beginning of The Dish or those that found you after know what you are really like and that is a sweet, loving, caring and charitable person. The adjectives could go on for pages.

I've talked about it before but I have never been back to another site since I found you and I won't give them any advertisement here but they are well known for their nasty and out of control fights over their favorites and most hated. That site thrives on hurting feelings and I wonder if a certain Alabamian frequents that site. But I don't care enough to go there and look. I can just hope he spews his hate there because I am sure there are plenty of Danielle lovers and Danielle detractors.

/end rant

Now I forgot what I was actually coming here to post so I'll be back when I think of it again.

:o)
GaYToR

September 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger ChristaC said...

Hi Carolyn & fellow Dishers! I've missed everyone the last few days! And to think that's what's coming since this epic season is coming to a close. *Pout*

It's really too bad that one bad apple can ruin it for the bunch.

Mr RollTide - I dare say pot meet kettle. While I am a Danielle fan, she is no innocent when it comes to name calling and questionable behavior. She's entitled to her comments & opinions as are we. That's why we all live in this great US of A. We wish you the best with your life, but do the right thing and don't visit us again.

Carolyn - my sincere sympathy that you've had to endure such filth every day. Know that we all love & adore you and come here to be part of this amazing family you've created! (((DISHY HUGS!!!!)))))

September 19, 2012 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Machelle!! I knew there was someone missing and I couldn't quite come up with the right name.

Congrats Grannny! Hope to see more of you next season.

:o)
GaYToR

September 19, 2012 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

rob tan, we have the same thoughts on the final comp. That is not an easy one to throw because to a degree it's a crap shoot. I'm guessing here it will be the same as every year... "How Well Did You Get to Know Your Housemates".

It's a video taped statement and the HG/Jury Member begins to make a statement and the tape stops. Julie then gives an A/B choice of answers on how the HG finished the sentence.

Some of the answers are very difficult to guess. At least they have been for me every year and I'm not going back to check but I think many times the comp ends with a tie breaker of something completely different. Something like 'how many minutes have you been in the house?'.

Of course that will be easy to throw if that is what Dan is planning to do tonight.

I'm just going to say I have good reasons for wanting Dan or Ian to win the $500K. I'm not sure I can pick one over the other for that. As long as Danielle goes out as F3 I'll be happy.

:o)
GaYToR

September 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger IDPINK said...

I have to admit...I love Danielle! Granted her crying is getting old, but we don't know what they are going through until you have walked in their shoes. I hope Dan wins and takes Danielle. I know this will probably not happen but I can dream. But I love all 3 remaining HGs. Just my opinion. And Just FYI:Danielle has a amazing body. Super jealous, wish I had a booty like that :-)

September 19, 2012 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

I always forget how quickly the season winds down. I have whiplash from the sudden switch to the slower pace of the final week. Thanks once again for all of the transcriptions, reports, photos, and for moderating a great community of dishers!

September 19, 2012 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Meka said...

Dan & Ian F2, no whammy, no whammy ,no whammy!!! If Danielle wins I will be so unhappy.

September 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Welcome back Carolyn, I hope you had a wonderful New Year holiday with your family. You deserve the break with all the work you have done again this season for all of use.

It going to be very sad after tonight with the season over, just 10 months and we start all over again.

On Superpass Matt& Adam (Rant&Roars)said that it would be good if CBS used the coaches amount amount for Dan and the 500 and 50 went to the other two. I don't think they would do that but that sure would make it interesting tonight.

Thanks again Carolyn and I look forward to hearing what happens tonight

September 19, 2012 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Well said chris holding either a fist bump a high five or a good ole fashion hug for ya..

September 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

listen- i'm workin' on 3 hours of sleep today, which is not unusual, in and of itself, but instead of this being a joyous day, i'm getting barraged by threats in the comment section, which are going unpublished.

everybody... peace, please.

September 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mark - Rob Tan never said she would kill anyone of any faith. He didn't even hint at it. Nor did he besmirch her family name.

September 19, 2012 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I have read and re-read and re-read the comment you have issue with, and No where does it say what you're claiming. If it did, i never would've published it in the first place.

Or if I had in error, and you called my attention to it, calmly, as people do, when something slips through the cracks that's offensive, I'd have deleted it at your request.

September 19, 2012 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Erica T. said...

I have been a loyal reader of BBDish since it started, but I very rarely comment. Why? For the same reason I don't get the feeds--I just don't have the time. I do, however, very much enjoy and appreciate the services provided by Carolyn et al. I, too, have read and re-read the comment by Rob Tan, and it is a very valid comment. I'm from Tennessee (but have lived in Virginia, South Carolina, and Florida, too), and, yes, it tends to be very common in the south that people are somewhat discriminatory. I don't mean, like, everyone wears white sheets and goes to meetings about it, but just that they are a bit naively uninformed, which leads them to avoid people who might be different from them and what they know. Danielle, like many southerners, shows some of these traits. I don't think she is a bad person, nor do I think she intentionally has these beliefs. It's just what she knows and how she was raised.

Rob Tan's comment was not nasty or hateful--it was an observation. The truth is that it would have been awkward if there had been a Muslim in the house. Just like Dan said he never knew a lesbian and inadvertently offended Jenn--it would have been the same sort of situation.

That being said, as a southerner, I'm very ashamed of you Mark. (I hope that isn't too bad for Carolyn to publish.) You are making us all look like hateful people, and you are making Danielle look bad by association. She is not my favorite player by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't think she needs you reflecting badly on her. She has shown herself to be very intelligent so I think she would understand the original comment, and I think she would show more class than to slap someone she doesn't know and knows nothing about. Class up, man.

September 19, 2012 at 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited, the Endeavor will be flying over L.A. on its final leg home at the Getty Center.

Pamm

September 19, 2012 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger LeAnn5722 said...

Testing

September 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger LeAnn5722 said...

I've been reading dish all season but never gotten into the comments before. Are things always so....umm...impassioned?

September 19, 2012 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

Oy

September 19, 2012 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger FITH said...

Ok. i love and i really mean love your site. i also very much appreciate your devotion to your faith...but is it really "hate" to expect real time updates? i have loved your site since season 10 and i truly love the fact that you dont accept hateful comments towards anyone. but would it be so bad to have someone do sundays for you and sit in for the new year. again, this is not criticism, i dont belittle the extraordinary work you do, but to provide that extra support would be so appreciated. i think to explain this,for me, means i would really not want to visit any other site because i so love yours...but this crazy bb addiction necessitates it...i, one more time,only offer this in the dishiest of hugs and warmth nit to say like the other person did that im disappointed. nothing ciuld be further from the truth . you knlw blue, gaytor, shishi, grendon or many others would fill in pro bono on sundaysr when you have errands. i neither want, require or need this to be posted. meantto make yours the best and most profitable bbsite out there!

September 19, 2012 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger chachi said...

Carolyn, once again, thank you for a wonderful year. The ultimate betrayal would be for Dan to not take Dani to the end. He won't take her, I just know it. Now if Ian has been listening to Dani at all, since Dan is going to throw the last HOH to Ian, he should take Dani and let Dan see how it feels. For sure Ian would win the $500,000. If Ian take Dan, he will only get the $50,000. Be smart Ian, be smart.

September 19, 2012 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger chachi said...

Carolyn, once again, thank you for a wonderful year. The ultimate betrayal would be for Dan to not take Dani to the end. He won't take her, I just know it. Now if Ian has been listening to Dani at all, since Dan is going to throw the last HOH to Ian, he should take Dani and let Dan see how it feels. For sure Ian would win the $500,000. If Ian take Dan, he will only get the $50,000. Be smart Ian, be smart.

September 19, 2012 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Henry said...

Hello Carolyn and thank you and your team for all that you do! I have never posted here before, but I feel it's about time since I am addicted to the show and your site ;-)
I don't feel that Danielle should win. I mean how many times does the shoe have to drop down on her head lol. Dan has used her over and over. I like Ian but but I feel that the best player to ever play the game, Dan should win the game. Does that mean I like what he's done? No, but ya gotta give it to him. Sorry Dr. Will.

September 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Henry said...

Omg, Ian will pass out if he wins, heck even the 50k may knock him out.

September 19, 2012 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Henry said...

Well, Ian won he wasn't my pick I thought Dan was way better but I am sure there's a lot of backlash there as Dan did play shall we say, a wild game. This reminds me of Danielle Reyes on BB 3, she was not nearly as bad as Dan but still a backlash. Dan now in my opinion is stil the best to have ever played the game.

September 19, 2012 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Does anyone know where I can watch the video of the backyard videos?? I tried the Superpass website and the only thing I can see is an article about them =( HELPPPPP

September 20, 2012 at 5:59 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

Hey all, does anyone know where I can see the backyard videos?? I tried the Superpass site and I only see an article...please HELP!!!

September 20, 2012 at 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below