;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

BB15: Wednesday Afternoon Aquatic Giggles

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  While the HGs had a quiet morning, they have had a pretty stressful week.  Now it's time to cut loose and have some fun together, at the expense of Candice, Jessie,  Howard and Nick.  Enjoy!

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you need catching up, please see these previous posts: Wednesday MorningThe Overnight ReportGM & Spencer: Sandy Hook a Conspiracy

2:37pm
Cam 3
Elissa, Andy, Spencer, Judd, Amanda

Mocking the Jury..  The guys impersonate Candice 1st, then Jessie.. Elissa gets in on the act too.

Andy: I nominate you stupid ass because you're a liar.
Elissa: Hahahahaha
Andy: I nominated you because you're a stupid mother f'er who never tells me the truth.
Elissa: hahahahaah
Elissa: You tried to get me an Howie to get in a fight, and..
Andy: You better solve that mf'in veto in 5 seconds, boo, cuz I'm comin' for your ass.
Elissa: Hahahahaa
Spencer: You betta grab ahold of that stick and not let go!



Elissa: I'm nominating all of ya'll.. everyone of yous..
Andy: Candice is like, Thisis the damn nomination ceremony.. If I coulda nominated 7 of you, I would have.
Elissa: Hehehe! hahaha!
Andy: But I can only nominate 2 of you stupid mf'ers.
Spencer: I told you to keep MY name out yo mouth, so I kept your key out this box.
Judd: hehehe
Elissa: hehehe!  Y'all didn't listen, so now you're goin on the nomination block, Boo!
Andy: I'm sharpening my damn knives.
Elissa: ohmygosh.. hysterical.  I think Jessie would have been the most unpredictable.
Andy: If Jessie had gotten HoH, her nomination speech, she would've tried to be scathing, but she would've f'd it up somehow.. so it would've been just like.. oooooh.. kinda weird to sit through.
Spencer: They'd be like, can you do that again?
Elissa: She'd be like, I nominated Jessie.  Oops.  No no, I didn't mean to nominate myself.
Judd: She'd make an alliance with the 2 people she had on the block.
Amanda: Amanda, I nominated you because you're a f'ing bitch. I mean..  Cn we do that again?
Elissa: Hahahahaah
Andy: Elissa, I nominated you because you're looking at me funny..
Elissa: I know we've been working together, but today?  We weren't..
Andy: You didn't talk to me at breakfast..


Elissa: hahaah!  So, you're going up, girl.  If you're nice to me on the day of Veto, I hope you win, but if not, I hope you don't.
Amanda: Aaryn, I nominated you, because you looked at Judd.
Elissa: Yeah, because you been hooking up with Judd.. He's my man.. today.. and yesterday I was lookin' at McCrae..
Spencer: I will have Judd on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.  You can have Judd on MWF, and Sundays are up for grabs.  What if that was a new thing this season.. Compete to hook up with Judd.. and you have to draw chips.
Elissa: The hottest player in BB history, Judd the Stud.

Judd: As soon as I fell off the popsicle first, it was done.
Andy: At first I thought it was who can fall off the quickest..
Elissa: Me too, and I thought, oh my gosh, that guy just got this.
Judd: Before y'all heard me talk, did you know I was from the south?
Elissa: Did you know Amanda was a southern belle?

Andy: I think Howard would've been really funny at the nomination ceremony too.. I nominated people who are warriors.. who don't just watch.. and everybody'd be like, what?!
Elissa: hehehe
Amanda: This is a ceremony that I really don't want to talk about.
Judd: Poor Howard.  I never did understand what the hell he was talking about.
Andy: Never.. Thinking back on it, I think he was telling me he liked me, but at the time, I thought, ohmygod, he's coming after me.


Judd: Today's day 69.
**in case anyone's keeping track.

Andy: I also wonder what Nick would've done if he ever got HoH, since he made a deal with every single person in the house.
Elissa: He wasn't after any of us.  He was just gonna win the game.
Andy: I wonder if he would've put up AmandaPandyAndy..

This is ongoing on 3 and 4..  It's a fun flashback if you'd like a giggle and some very welcome lighthearted fun.

3:36pm
Judd comes inside,ostensibly to check the storage room for games, and unbeknownst to the others, he moves to inspect the mystery that is the Photo Booth..



3:42pm GM goes in to check for the games, promising to chuck someone in the pool if they don't exist.  They do!   BB gave the HGs Jenga, Hackey Sack and Cards.

3:46pm
Cam 3
Seriously.. watch this on flashback!!  VERY funny!









CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







5 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. i'm taking a break until the viewing party starts :)

Hope to see you back here in a new top post at 7:50pm Eastern.

August 28, 2013 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Deb in SF said...

Carolyn, thanks so much for posting those photos and times. It's about time they had some light-hearted fun in the house. That's been sadly missing from this season as they GAME 24/7. Hoping that the meanness will recede as the numbers dwindle. I still want Elissa to get Pandora's Box before the eviction tomorrow. Peace, all!

August 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger The Olson's said...

Carolyn Thanks for taking care of us season after season.

Amanda is so jealous as soon as Elissa started laughing she sat up so fast.

I love this game and it makes me sad some of these people have given it such a bad name.

August 28, 2013 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger The Olson's said...

Carolyn Thanks for taking care of us season after season.

Amanda is so jealous as soon as Elissa started laughing she sat up so fast.

I love this game and it makes me sad some of these people have given it such a bad name.

August 28, 2013 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger xander hunter said...

What is in the photo booth?

August 29, 2013 at 3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below