;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday Morning Before the PoV Ceremony

Good Monday to you, BB Lovers!  No matter how manic a Monday you're having, you can take solace in the fact that you are not in the Big Brother house right now! ;-)  It's harsh in there!

The feeds have been a wild ride ever since Elissa won HoH.  The HGs couldn't even take a break for Sanity Sunday! I missed it live, but I went into flashback this morning to put together a transcript for you and here it is:  Amanda Gets Nasty with Elissa.   In addition to that, there's the Overnight Report to get you all caught up on what went down late last night.. New Alliance anyone?  Meet The Exterminators!

Today is PoV Ceremony Day, and while there has been a concerted and at times disturbing effort to convince Elissa to put up Ginamarie,  or anyone not in 3AM,  it's looking like Andy will be going up.  Between them, if Andy goes up, Amanda and McCrae are already resigned to losing Aaryn this week, and Amanda plans to tell her on Thursday.

8:26am BBT - Fishies!  Wakey Wakey, houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!  You've been doing a stellar job of it lately.  Chop Chop!

8:41am
As we join our HGs, half are outside!

Ginamarie: Hell of a dance out here!  We gotta start comin' outside again for Dance Party..
Andy: Yeah.  Helen and I used to come out all the time.



Amanda: Did you like the Mean Girls song?
Ginamarie: I didn't know that one.
Amanda: That's someone googled Mean Girls and played it to piss me off..




8:47am

Aaryn: Me and Amanda are the only mean girls??
Ginamarie: Oh my God! I said, the only girls left are me, you and Amanda. So what did we do to get a mean girls song, when the only girls left are me, you and Amanda..


8:52am Stretch!
GayTor Snack

Amanda: Thanks, Poopy!  I may use the Veto on you today.
**Aaryn is not in the room.
Judd: That would be a mistake.

8:55am
Bathroom
Judd, Andy, Aaryn

Showering, Makeup.. you know the drill.. Judd's in the shower, making Aaryn laugh..


Kitchen
8:59am
Cam 3
Coffee preparations and cleaning..

Amanda: GM was up this morning, talking with Elissa, apparently.  Did you know that.
Andy: mmm

9:01am
BB: Aaryn, please go to the Diary Room.

9:04am
BB: McCrae, please go to the Diary Room.
BB: Andy, please go to the Diary Room.


9:12am

Amanda: She knew exactly what time to do what she wants to do.
McCrae: Aaryn has selective vision.
Amanda: She only sees what she wants to see.
McCrae: She only hears what she wants to hear.

Amanda: I wanna make sure we have Gm still.. I don't think we can f*ck with the votes this time. If the votes are 2 to 3, we can both basically tell Aaryn we voted to keep her, and Ginamarie will be blindsided..

9:17am

Elissa: I feel like, for my game and for your game, it would be too risky for me not to put you up.
Andy: My mind is set, I would not vote Ginamarie out.

Elissa: I'm gonna talk to GM too.
Andy: As long as you know.. They've been best friends since the 1st week..
Elissa: I feel like she's here to play the game.. If Aaryn stays, I'm going, obviously.
Andy: If Aaryn gets in GM's ear, that's trouble for me.  There's no what if with me.  I'm not an idiot, Elissa.  I didn't come here to play for 3rd. I know that it's time to get rid of em.  I'm just scared that if something changes, I will leave this week, and you will lose an ally.
Elissa: I'm gonna talk to Ginamarie too. Amanda sat up here and told me, put you up.. Aaryn's staying no matter what. You're gonna work with her.  You need to stay and work against Amanda.. show everyone they don't run this house, and their puppet is going home.
Andy: I'm not a puppet.  Every move I've made so far has kept me here.
Elissa: I feel like they inhibited your game, because people saw you as aligned with them.

Andy: If you don't put me up, Aaryn will go home..
Elissa: You guys lied to my face yesterday.
Andy: No.. Ginamarie kind of danced around it yesterday.  I said flat out, she would stay, and dhe wouldn't say it.
Elissa: You just have to make sure they stay apart..
Andy: It could be an easy 3 days.
Elissa: Actions speak louder than words.. You've been working with Amanda and McCrae


Andy: I know they're only loyal to themselves.. It almost hurts my feelings that you've been close with me the whole game,a dn you've only been close with GM like 2 days.. Last week, I knew there was nothing I could do.
Elissa: I'm not even close to GM.. I'm doing this for your game also..
Andy: I feel like I'm one of the smartest people in this house.. and I'm very solid..
Elissa: Amanda and McCrae have never been your targets.. They've always been Ginamarie's.
Andy: But neither of them are up this week.  It just comes down to if you have total faith in her.  If she's willing to keep me, fine.
Elissa: I'm gonna talk to her too.


9:26am
Rainbow Room
Cam 1 and 2
Andy, Gm and Judd

Andy: Elissa just told me that she's probably putting me up.. She wants to talk to you too.
Ginamarie: Should I go up there?
Andy: She'll come find you.
Ginamarie: I figured it was gonna be me or you.. If I'm up there, her and Amanda could try to get me out.
Andy: Moving forward, you both know what I wanna do.
GM: Basically, Aaryn thinks that whoever goes up, she stays.. she always wins.. She did the same thing with Kaitlin.. She'll do anything and everything.
Judd: She knew nobody would vote you out..
BB: McCrae, please go to the Diary Room.
GM: Why is he always in the DR, that kid?
**♫paranoia will destroy ya..

Gm: Do we usually go out at 10 or 11?
Andy: 10 usually.

9:31am
Elissa comes to grab GM..

9:33am
HoH
Cam 3 and 4

ELissa: So where's your head at right now?
GM: Me and Aaryn got in a little fight last night.. Someone asked me what I thought of the whole AManda thing yesterday, and I was like, it was funny for about 5 minutes, and then it was just annoying.. Aaryn was like, she deserved it.  Basically, I know if I go up, Aaryn's gonna do everything she can to stay.  Since I'm technically the swing vote, I'll have to vote her out, and that's what I'll do.  I came into the house myself.. I know for weeks, Aaryn's talked shit about me.. and now her and Amanda are like bestie friends.. She even said this morning about the mean girls song.. Like everything I say, she takes her side.
Elissa: She thinks I'm mean? Blame everyone for everything.  That's what kind of worries me.. Why would you think it was funny at all?  What she did to me?
GM:  For like the 1st 5 minutes. With the makeup and the costume..
Elissa: You know no one thinks they're funny.  Everyone probably hates them.
GM: I don't go for bullying and that was bullying.. They act like they're 12, and I feel like they're pinpointing on me now. Like, they were all laughing in bed last night, and totally excluding me.
**what do you want me to think?  ok, I'll think that.


Elissa: If I put Andy up on the block, they're gonna be nice to you. Just because they're nice to you doesn't mean you're gonna vote Aaryn to stay?
Ginamarie: Nope. I wanna stay here as long as I can.  If that's what I have to do..
Elissa: Even in front of Spencer, Aaryn was throwing you under the bus.. She was like, Ginamarie's gonna vote for me to stay, so you should put her up.  In front of Spencer, so you can ask him..

9:40am -- Judd to DR.

Elissa: She thinks you're going if you're up there.  What they say doesn't bother me.  They are the scummiest people I've ever met in my life.
GM: Yesterday, I said, Are there black people in Texas, and she said, "Swarms of them."
Elissa: Oh my God.. It's 2013.  Get a life, you stupid stupid girl.  Who even references people by their skin color.  Who even looks at that.
GM: I have a lot of different friends.  When I heard it with my own ears, I was like, now I know what everyone's talking about.

Elissa: I have your word 100% in front of America.
GM: Roll the tapes, you have my word 100%, I will vote her out.   I know this is your HoH.  I know you wanna make a huge move.  You have my word.  And if I get HoH on Thursday, I'm putting up Amanda and McCrae, and one is going home.

GM: I think the boys are on the same page.
Elissa: They are, but they want you to go up instead of Andy.  Do you look at you voting Aaryn out like me voting Helen out?
GM: No.  She's already been talking about me for weeks.  My head is clear. I know what I need to do to stay here.  I'll have all the boys and you goin after me.
Elissa: So 100% there's nothing she can say to you.
GM: nope.  nothing.
BB: Ginamarie, please go to the diary room.
Elissa: If you were up there, they would say, you and me are aligned and you're aligned with Aaryn, so you're the bigger threat.

GM: Do what you have to do..
Elissa: Either way, you don't really care?
GM: I care.  If Amanda wants Aaryn to stay, she'll stay.
Elissa: So you know it's that serious.
GM: I know.
Elissa: She's not your friend.
GM: I know, baby.

9:51am -- GM leaves to go to the DR.

9:58am -- Elissa to the DR
**We're waiting on the PoV winner, Amanda, to be called, so the PoV Ceremony will begin.

10:09am
Cam 3
Backyard Couch
Judd nd Andy

Andy; It's scary.  In 3 days, things can change a lot.
Judd: You have nothing to worry about.
Andy: I feel like this move..
Judd: It'll go in the books..
Andy: I'm glad because I feel like I've been portrayed as not really doing much

Cam 3
10:12a
GM: The boys are so stupid.. They're like Amanda always votes out who she wants.. So I'm like, oh, ok..
Aaryn; Do I have your vote?

GM: If I stay off, you have my vote.
Aaryn: I'm confused.. They're trying to get you to go up to Elissa and get her to put Andy up?
GM: Reverse psychology?

10:13am - Trivia!  Time for the PoV Ceremony!



This completes the Pre-PoV Ceremony live feed update.  Please be on the lookout for a new top post with the PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath!



CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger Grendon said...

I was waiting so I wouldn't get got.

The newest conspiracy theory that someone who 'knows someone' posted is this.

Aaryn will not be evicted.
Amanda will win HOH.
Judd and Elissa will be nominated.
Judd will win D-POV giving him the power to use the veto and choose ANYone as the renom.
Judd will take himself off the block, Amanda will be the renom.
Elissa will be evicted.
Out of boredom GM will start digging a hole and will hit oil at which point she will scream, "I'm rich now. I beat all a you's. I'm the richest mothafuc*er in this place. Now all a yous can kiss my a*s. I own all a yous bit*hes now." (GM forgets that she doesn't own the property and believes in the finders keepers law of the playground).

O.K. I added the stuff about GM. I figured it was about as likely as the rest of it which actually was posted by 'someone who knows someone.'

August 26, 2013 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Side note*
Arryn, Amanda and McCraes Bedroom is so disgusting...
so glad we don't have "SmellOvision"!!!

August 26, 2013 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger ReneeSC said...

Good morning everyone!
Just for the record, I don't think Elissa's husband looks all that old. But I'm 41 so that group might think I'm ancient! Lol
And I have a question... with the D-POV the HOH can't be nominated can they?

August 26, 2013 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger brnidgrl said...

Bahahahaha Grendon, you are wonderful!!! That part about GM was pure comedic brilliance, so thank you! :)

Once again, I spent a portion of the morning trying to get my words about yesterday put down coherently, but I needn't have bothered, since you did a much better job than I could have. Again, thank you for that.

For another very good comment regarding the Amanda-Elissa situation yesterday, go over to the Amanda Gets Nasty post & see Mrs. K's comment. She brings up the point that Elissa is not lily white in this game & I couldn't agree more. The fact that Elissa fans are dismissing all the rude, nasty things she has said about the other HGs and the way she's treated people all season long really bothers me.
Also, if she was playing even one semblance of a good, logical, strategic game, I'd be the first one to give her credit despite my dislike of her. She isn't, though. Despite being "BB Blood," she really has no game and the only reason I see her getting anywhere near F2 is that they know they can beat her, hands down. I can't see her getting many votes over anyone else - whether it's based on financial need OR game-play.

August 26, 2013 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I actually hope that the conspiracy theory is true. I absolutely despise Elissa. Her self-righteous attitude has been wearing me thin and it's only gotten worse with her HOH. I wouldn't mind seeing Amanda go home either but I put money on McCrae winning week 1 so that would kind of interfere with "my" game. Plus, Amanda and Andy are really the only people in the house that are actually playing so it would be a shame. I'm glad to see that Judd's back but I can't really tell where his head is at. Seems like he's playing a lot more cautiously since the blindside.

Personally, I'd like to see McCrae and Judd in the final 2 with McCrae winning (simply for financial reasons lol.) But from a game perspective I think it should be Amanda and Andy at the end.

Just a spattering of thoughts.

August 26, 2013 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

This conversation between Elissa and GM in the bathroom is making my jaw drop. The stuff that comes out of GM's mouth is just unreal...

August 26, 2013 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Samantha1426 said...

I'm probably one of the only ones to feel this way, but I still love Amanda. Was what she did extreme? Sure. I guess I'm just an awful human being right there with her, because I think it's funny.

August 26, 2013 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Cowabunga!! LOTs of game talk this morning!

August 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Cowabunga!! LOTs of game talk this morning!

August 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

I would rather cut my own head off than see Amanda win a penny from this game. If you all call that game play than I have no respect left for the game. Being vicious about ones husband and child is groveling close to the floor. What does age have to do with ANYTHING. My husband is 18 years older than me....so what?????

August 26, 2013 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

morning dishers and Car.

I hope aayrn leave, then judd wins hoh and puts amanda and mccra up

August 26, 2013 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, all

Re:Amanda's "torture" of Elissa yesterday. She may have been a bit more vulgar but it was still quite tame. I think it's since many fans have only been fans since All Stars they only think of Evel Dick as someone who would do those kinds of things. Amanda and Jessie both said the same thing. It's hard doing that kind of thing.

Howie season six went personal, brought family into it and went on a "torture" spree a lot longer than this one.

The difference now is Twitter, Facebook, and there are a lot more BB sites. That's why you think this is so much worse is because you can tell someone and they will tell someone and so on and so on. If those things had existed back then certain fan favorite house guests may not be looked at the same way. I saw a tweet yesterday that pointed out that Janelle made racially charged comments just as bad as Aaryn about Jennifer during season six.

I'm just saying you need to put things in perspective. Nothing is worse or more personal and whatever than it's been for a long time on BB. It's the outside things that make it that way. Just my 2 cents, take it for what it is.

Almost work time so everyone have a great day :)

I hope GM goes up but I think it will be Andy. Oh well.

August 26, 2013 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I really hope GM is "gaming" Aaryn. Aaryn has slithered through far too much. IMO she has overstayed her not-so welcome.

August 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Heads up everyone!

Get ready for a new top post! :0)

August 26, 2013 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Amanda: Thanks, Poopy! I may use the Veto on you today.

Actually, that might be the best game move.

It won't happen though, because the Showmance bond is too strong, but taking Aaryn off the block would totally upset Elissa's game, and throw everyone else into panic mode.

August 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Samantha1426

You are not alone. I think anything that is fair in the BB rule book is fair in the BB house.

August 26, 2013 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

brnidgrl

Thank you. I am going to check out Mrs. K's comment.

Michael Lepore

I wouldn't mind that final 2. I really get sick of all the McCrae bashing. I have not seen him act like a vile creature like so many people comment. He has played a loyal game. Judd was the one miscalculation and that was based on group paranoia. I do believe if McCrae had won HOH during the DE, Judd would not have gone home. McCrae was my fave coming into the season also. Yesterday is the first I have seen him really lose his temper and Elissa started that fight. Plus, the romantic in me just likes the idea of McJudd reuniting as friends again.

August 26, 2013 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Samantha1426

I don't think you are awful. I've laughed at a lot of things over the past 15 seasons that some people may not have found funny.

August 26, 2013 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Michigan Man

Thank you for some common sense and great insight on this subject.

August 26, 2013 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Diana64 said...

I didn't see it posted but there's a good conversation between Andy, Amanda, and McCrae in the cockpit at the same time as when GM and E were having their discussion upstairs in HOH around 9:45ish.

I've been wondering how they are going to regroup after the game play yesterday. It didn't work, not even slightly. But, I noticed last night that Amanda already wanted to let Judd know that it was all to save Andy and keep him off the block. Andy and Spencer shut it down (which makes sense because it will make them look bad).

This morning Amanda was pushing for it again - she wants to let Judd know so that he understands what was going on. Andy doesn't like the idea of telling Judd one bit because he'll lose Judd's trust.

Right now the plan is to pull Judd aside right after POV ceremony to tell them the real reason she was acting the way she was yesterday and Andy will say he didn't know.

I'm interested to see how that all plays out and what Judd will take from it.

August 26, 2013 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger brnidgrl said...

Grendon - you're very welcome. :0)
Michael Lepore & Michigan Man - Thanks to you both, also, for maintaining some perspective & realizing that #1 Elissa is JUST as guilty of nasty behavior as anyone and #2 Pointing out that social media & our own hypersensitivity as humans has led us to believe that this is the worst thing we've ever seen on BB when, in fact, it's very mild.
Shamrock - game-wise, that would be an EXCELLENT move on Amanda's part, if only to torture Elissa further AND force some (Spencer & Judd) to show their true loyalties. Sorry, kids, but I think in Andy vs. McC, McCrae stays (despite the new "Exterminators" alliance) & Elissa melts down further.

August 26, 2013 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, Diana - I missed that completely..

August 26, 2013 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

**this is the time of season when I'm careful to keep my opinions to myself.. mostly because I don't have the time or patience to deal with haters. they're very quick to pounce..

August 26, 2013 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

me too!

August 26, 2013 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Me three!

August 26, 2013 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

HI Grendon,

Thanks for the trip to wakketyville... No POV power ever took away the HOH's power of immunity. These dreamers forget what game it is.....

I think E's husband looks sweet, still don't like her, but they look right together...not a Larry King-type oldster....he's just 40 for crying out loud!

I think Amanda w really hurt by Elissa laughing in her face, It's rude and passive aggressive. Amanda would have done better with a direct threat to take out a member of her alliance.

Samantha1486, I love Amanda too. She's got spunk! She goes a little extreme , then all women get a bit freer--can you imagin people expect her to sit all prissy in her black legging, afraid they may imagine something? When Elissa trashed a colleague who had had her back and instead of explaining, apologizing, she laughed in their face. Rude bitchy behavior. Not a nice person, no kindness...not what Jesus would have done... Brendon is off site declaring Elissa the "good player" however, and Amanda "bad". Rachel's campaigning for her sister to win America's Favorite Player", hiding in a back room for 2 months, bad-mouthing every cast member...

Brnidgrl, agree! MichiganMan, TY for the reminders! Howie was much more intense on Busto that Amanda has ever been... ED would shock the Amanda-haters to death.

IMO, the best thing for Amanda is to let Andy say goodbye. Keep Aaryn--she's more loyal and has less escape routes...and SHE WINS! Now when comps are the deciding factor. Keeping Andy will make him that more willing to jump...E has been working on him, weakening his usefulness in the way ahead. They need Aaryn.

August 27, 2013 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below