;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Morning in Elissa's BB15 House

Good morning, BB Lovers! Wakey-wakey houseguests!  It's time to get up and entertain us on the live feeds!

Today in the Big Brother 15 House, the only sure thing is Nominations.  They have the Endurance Comp for the Sunday Show, so there's no need for a Have Not Comp today, but I do wonder if Elissa will be getting a Pandora's Box.  What do you think?

9:55am Something is definitely up! The HGs are gathered in the Living Room 1st thing in the morning.. That never happens unless it's requested.
With the exception of McCrae and Amanda, and Aaryn who just crawled back under the covers..

Bathroom
10am
Cam 1
Judd: I'm gonna take a shower, in case I'm a Have Not. (whispers) I have your back.
Elissa: I've always had yours.
Andy: Ok.. what are you shady f's talking about?



They joke around about Luxuries..

Andy: I just wanna say, gamewise, I think your smartest move today is to put up me and Judd. (kidding)

Elissa: Am I being like HoHitis? I'm just trying to make a move.
Judd: There's just so few people left.
Elissa: I just want McCrae to fight really hard..
Judd: If you get HG's choice, you can pick me.
Elissa: I want everyone to really fight.. Like if you have to shave your head, do it, or you're getting backdoored - just kidding.  I just wanna be able to play this game, and every week she puts me up, and she always listens to what Amanda and McCrae tell her, and it's always to do with me.
Judd: I think you got a good plan.
Elissa: If he's up there, he's gonna fight to get down, because he knows if he doesn't, Amanda will go up as his replacement.
**we still have a logic breakdown.

Andy: Who are you thinking of putting up if Aaryn comes down.
Elissa: Whoever plays the least hard in Veto. I'm serious.

Andy: I wonder what we're doing? Why we're going on lockdown at 11.
Elissa: You're all being evicted.  This is the only HoH that mattered.
Andy: Something fishy's up.
Elissa: I don't know.. Hopefully I get to evict 2 houseguests.. I don't know.  But he said eat breakfast.
Andy: Oh did he?

Andy leaves..

10:10
Cam 1
Bathroom

Elissa: I really feel like we should work together.

Judd: I do too.
Elissa: But you cannot tell Amanda and McCrae.  She's the reason you left.
Judd: I know.

Andy returns..

10:15am

Elissa: I did not sleep at all last night.  I was too excited.
Andy: I was like that my first night too..

They joke about Jessie and her end of comp and post comp behavior last night.. and the trip back to jury.

Andy: I felt like as soon as Helen fell off, Candice was like, Bye everyone!!
Judd: Yeah, she really didn't care.

10:23am
Aaryn joins the living.. and Andy and Judd in the bathroom.  BB calls her to the DR for her meds.

10:25am
Andy: The backyard's open!

Hearing this, Judd clears out of the bathroom.

10:27am
Cam 3
Elissa whispers to Judd in the Kitchen.. I can't make it out.

Elissa: She thinks she..
Judd: I'm gonna be nice to her.

Elissa: Whenever you wanna come up and talk to me..


10:30am
Elissa and Judd
HoH
Cam 3 and 4

Elissa: She has to go. (Aaryn)

Elissa reiterates to Judd that Aaryn must go, and that she keeps doing Amanda's bidding..

10:41
Elissa, Judd and Andy

Elissa and Andy bring Judd up to speed on Ginamarie's behavior and growing hatred of Candice, since she's left.  Judd says how the two of them, Aaryn and Gm really just feed off of eachother's worst natures.

BB: Amanda, please come to the DR.

10:49am
HoH
Andy, Elissa and Judd

Andy: Elissa, all we need to do now is have a Rachel-Ragan-esque fight..

Judd: Why are we havin' a lockdown?
Andy: I don't know.
**I smell a Pandora's Box.
10:52a
Bathroom
Aaryn and GM

Aaryn: If you win Veto..
Ginamarie: If I play for veto, it's f'in go time.
Aaryn: She wants Amanda, I think..
Ginamarie: I told her, if you have me, you have Aaryn, so she wouldn't put you up. Let's wait and see what happens.  I'm so sorry about yesterday.  I was workin' my ass off.
Aaryn: Don't ever apologize.  Gems, if I go home this week?  It is what it is.  I wont ever be mad about anything.

10:56am
After brief fishies, Spencer, McCrae and Amanda join the living..
Andy and Judd check in in the bathroom, assuring each other they're both safe this week.


11:00am
Aaryn, Spencer, McCrae are already on the couch out back. Judd joins them.  Then Ginamarie and Andy.  Amanda emerges from the DR..

BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.  Please go outside and close the sliding glass door.

And they do.. Including Elissa, which is odd. Smaller table, perhaps?



Amanda: I had a dream it was the Zingbot, but he was really mean..
Elissa: He's always really mean.
Amanda: But he made us all cry.  Why do you think they're locking us out?
Elissa: It's all about Judd.

Talk turns to Welcome Back Kotter.

Spencer/Ginamarie: Oooh Oooh Ooh!  Mistah Kottah..
**I loved Horschack.

Elissa: Actually, you're not even gonna be a Have Not.  You're going home for cutting up my favorite tanktop.
Andy: Ok.. What if they offered you a $45 Panda Express Gift Card to give up HoH?
Elissa: You're tempting me with prizes and making this very difficult.  Spencer.. Andy's tempting me..
Spencer: $45 gift card?  Good for anything?  You have a lot stronger will than I do.
Elissa: What if it was a gift card or Pandora's Box?  I'd take the gift card all day every day.

GM offers folding advice..

Spencer: I studies laundry folding in college for 2 semesters.
GM: You're lyin!
Amanda: She said we wont be out here for too long..

11:13am
Chatter continues..

Panda Express, Connecting Flights, Assorted airports..

Amanda: GM, you're the mother of the house now.
GM: Are you serious?  I'm the oldest now?  Ay maron.
Elissa: Isn't it weird that Helen was only 5 years older that you.
GM: And I act like one of her kids..

Amanda: Wait, is Jessie the one who screamed, "F you, Amanda, I f'ing hate you" when she left.
Andy: And then screamed at production..
Elissa: We couldn't decide if she was mad at them or trying to get a showmance.

Elissa: I'm a professional athlete..  I play baseball and I proved it to all of yous yesterday.
Amanda: I played titty buster.
Aaryn: When I saw that, I was so worried.  If one pops you could die.

11:19am
Amanda: Hey Zingbot, when are we gonna be off lockdown?
Andy: What if they're bring back all 8 evicted houseguests.
Spencer: That would be called, BB Cardiac Arrest.
Andy: BB All of Us Have a  Stroke.

Judd: I hated the water in that comp..
Andy: Did anyone else have contacts?
Aaryn: Helen.. it was really bad.  They should've given people with contacts goggles.

Amanda: GM, what would you have done if Candice got back in the house?
GM: We hugged when she came in.. She wished me Happy Birthday.
Amanda: Am I on an alternate planet?
Aaryn: I expected Jessie to be sweeter.. but Candice was nicer than Jessie.
GM: Maybe Jessie was just upset because she fell faster than most people.

11:26am
Amanda tells Judd about the plan to get a big bus to go to Vegas.. so they can be there for Reality Bash, which, unbeknownst to these HGs, is not happening this year. (**fishies, briefly)

11:30am
Aaryn, Andy and Spencer explain to GM how the final 3 HoH works..  Talk returns to chatter.

Ginamarie: How come pigs come in like different sizes?  Different brands?
Aaryn: It's just a different breed.

We move from pigs to dogs.. to roosters and goats..

11:45am
After fishies, the lockdown is over.  They HGs got a smaller table, nice little gifts and a clean counter.
Chair Room
11:47am

Spencer: Hey, Congratulations, GM.  You made it to the small table.
GM: You too, buddy.

Spencer: You look like your fuse is burning.
Amanda: She's so f'ing fake, I wanna kill myself.
Aaryn: This sucks.


11:49
Amanda and McCrae

Amanda: I'm gonna kill Ginamarie. She's being so f'ing fake.

11:50am
Backyard - Couch
Cam 1 and 2
Andy, Spencer and Judd

Andy and Spencer bring Judd up to speed on the past 2 weeks...

11:53am
Cam 3 and 4 flips to Elissa and Gm heading up to HoH

Elissa: I want us to be able to put whatever has happened in the past behind us..
GM: Sounds like a plan.
Elissa; But you know who is their biggest asset. Do you see it?
GM: (works to keep Aaryn off the block)  It's almost like they have little puppet strings.. I told Aaryn, you do what's best for you, and Amanda wanted either you or Helen out so bad, and I told her, I don't think that's the right thing.. But I can't tell her what to do.

Gm: Last minute, Andy came up to me, and he was like, do you think we're making the right decision.. and I said, absolutely not.. I can't talk to Aaryn when Amanda's there.  It's almost like she's brainwashed.  Andy too. It's just.. I really wish Helen.. I really liked her.. You guys have cool ass clothes and stuff.
Elissa: It really hurt me to see the way Candice was treated, but I don't hold you responsible.  I think Aaryn and Amanda are bad influences..
GM: I liked Candice.  The reason why I fought with Candice was to defend Aaryn .
Elissa: She's dangerous.  She can win comps. That's why we need to get rid of her.

Ginamarie continues this line of thought.. How much she really liked Candice..

Elissa: She makes fun of the way you fight with Candice.  It takes the attention off of her.  You're not getting nominated.  But I need Aaryn to go.  She's not an asset to you.  She's not gonna help you get farther in this game.  If you got picked to play for Veto, what would you do?
GM; If you want them to stay the same, they will.
Elissa; She's more dangerous than Amanda.  She wins comps.  She has to go.  I think she has something personal against me.  I have no idea.. that's weird.
GM: I told her.. Why would you get rid of people that are not after you?



Elissa: Do you wanna play this game for Aaryn?  Or do you wanna play the game?
GM: I wanna play the game.
Elissa: Then you need to detach yourself from the negative energy.  You know they're trying to get me to put you up, because they want you to go home instead of her.  I feel like Aaryn needs to go this week, and Amanda next. Aaryn's more dangerous.  She wins comps.
GM: I want you to know I'm not just kissing you ass because you're HoH.  I've liked you from weeks ago..

12:09pm This is ongoing.

Elissa: Aaryn made fun of a race.  I think that's disgusting.  We're in 2013.
GM: I know.
**my head is about to explode from the hypocrisy.
Elissa: I just wanna make sure you wont take Aaryn down.
GM: I wont.
Elissa: I wouldn't want to ask you to throw it, but you probably should .  You know you're 100% safe.
GM: I'd rather hold back a little bit than have you be mad at me and whoever else goes up be mad at me.
Elissa: I need them to stay the same.. or I have a person in mind, but it's not you.  There's no way Amanda's gonna pressure you to use it.  If Aayn's doing well, then I would want you to try to win it, because I don't want her coming down.
GM: I may not act like an adult all the time, but I can have an adult conversation.  If I can do that for you, I'm for it.

GM: I can give Aaryn advice, and make her a better person, but I can't control what comes out of her mouth.  I tried to give her advice from week one. I still try.
Elissa: She's bad for everyone's game but Amanda and McCrae's.

Elissa: Diversity is what makes our world go around.
GM: Absolutely!
**i'm having an aneurysm.

I'm ending the morning update here and opening an afternoon post. Please refresh the blog, or click here for the Friday Afternoon Update.


CBS Interactive Inc.






Permalink







50 Comments:

Blogger brnidgrl said...

The reason I deleted my last comment, Caro, is that I double-posted almost the same thing since I didn't see the first one. It had looked like it didn't go through because our work computers are being wonky today. :/
Biggest point of my comment was to heartily DITTO both of Grendon's from TOR.
The second point was that Andy's flip-flopping is now starting to bug me as McCranda has given him NO reason not to trust them (Helen's influence yet again, maybe?)!
The third point was that this week is going to have me cursing nonstop because of the amount of Elissa I'm going to have to see and hear. If she had any kind of game or made any kind of sense, I could deal with even her Elitist attitude. But she doesn't and that makes her intolerable to me.
I love J-U-Double-D, but if he didn't believe anything Jessie told him about his eviction & what happened after he left, then why the h-e-double-hockey- sticks does he hate Amanda? Hmmmmm....

August 23, 2013 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I only post on here about once a year but am constantly reading BBDish. Thanks Carolyn!

I'm pretty excited Elissa is HOH this week and she's not even my favorite person. Partly because she seems to want to keep JuDD safe and partly because once she's made up her mind no one can convince her otherwise. It's going to be a fun week.

August 23, 2013 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Did MCCrae tell Andy to talk with Elissa tis morning because he sleep in? Give me a break--get your own butt up and play the game. Goes to show ya that MCCrae and AmA only worry about themselves. MC is always sleeping. I like seeing him panic. AMA finally can't control Elissa and she is a wreck over it. About time these two had to sweat.

August 23, 2013 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, do you every sleep? Thank you so much for doing what you do, it makes BB so much better.

PS - my wife knows nothing about our daily affair shhhhhh :)

August 23, 2013 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Stef Cooks Clean said...

It's a beautiful day on the BB Live Feeds when you hear Judd's voice!!

I hope you all have a great day!!!

August 23, 2013 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

brnidgrl

Thank you.

I don't even know how to feel about this week yet, but I am really happy Helen left before Amanda.

August 23, 2013 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

FL Girl

I went to bed last night but could have sworn I read that McCrae told Andy to wake him so they could talk to Elissa in the morning because he is not an early riser.

August 23, 2013 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does Elissa really have no concept of how to play this game? Even if you hate Aaryn (because she does Amanda's bidding) then Amanda is your problem not Aaryn. If Amanda is your problem then so is Mccrea, you put them up together. BB 101. She flunks.

I'm through with her, I hope Spencer wins it all.

August 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Elissa may be saying this out loud but we cannot hear her DR comments. Maybe her plan is to backdoor Amanda. I sure hope so!

August 23, 2013 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger SushiUshi said...

Carolyn-
Good morning! Thanks again for keeping us all updated?
If this is a double post, please delete, I keep trying from my phone to no avail, aack!
I have a question. . . as this is the first season I have really gotten into live feeds. . .in the past, has anyone ever poisoned the well similar to Helen's tactics against Amanda? Combined with the admitted fake tears, she is now the most manipulative player this season, hands down. I think admitting to fake crying sealed her fate, no way she will be an all-star now. Julie Chen was not impressed with the fake tears.
I am really sad that 3AM is done (Andy has done nothing but throw Amanda under the bus since Helen left). It's tough for me to watch when there is no alliance.
My only hope to save this week will be if Amanda throws herself on her sword to save McCrae. If she truly puts his game in front of hers, I would at least have one storyline in this house that I could believe. People can bag on her all they want, but those tears last night were not because she wanted to win 500,000, they were for him.
So disappointed in Andy.
At least if Elissa knew why she was putting McCrae up, I could respect her, but if she truly wants Aaryn gone, she has no clue what she is doing. She is just following Helen's dying wish.

Blarg.

August 23, 2013 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And like FL Girl said...yes about time McCrae and Amanda have to sweat it out! They have been calling the shots without even winning for too darn long!

August 23, 2013 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger SushiUshi said...

Ditto Jerry.
If someone had asked me if that would be my opinion (Spenser for the win) a week ago, I would have lost a million billlion $5% Circuit City gift cards.

August 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ugh Elissa makes no sense at all. Also, if there's a Pandora's box, I'm seriously feeling like its rigged for Elissa. God forbid it would be Rachel as part of it. Looking forward to the mom's and POV.

August 23, 2013 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

Elissa knows McCrae, Amanda & Andy would not vote Aaryn out if given anyone else to vote out so she needs Amanda or McCrae on the block to ensure she has enough votes to get Aaryn out. If Aaryn comes off the block I'm sure she will nominate Amanda. She also knows McCrae & Amanda would use the veto on Aaryn so if McCrae's on the block Amanda & McCrae & possibly Andy will not save Aaryn because they'll save McCrae. Elissa already said this to Helen this week sometime but I don't remember the day or time. Elissa is not so much of the idiot others want to think she is. IMO. Just saying.

August 23, 2013 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not jumping on the conspiracy theory bandwagon about elissa favoritism (inside and outside the house)....but if she get a pandoras box I'm calling bs.

August 23, 2013 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger brendarae7 said...

OMG, I forgot to say Good Morning & Thank you Caro for all you do for us BB addicts!!

August 23, 2013 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is going to go flying by Elissa's brain when the best move is to do the following:

Put up Aaryn and Amanda. Why?

You force the house to show their cards...

If EITHER Aaryn or Amanda win POV, then you put up McRae. This forces the house to choose against either Aaryn/McRae or Amanda/McRae...

If noms stay the same, you get the same result...

You force Andy and Spencer to show their hand and that changes the house for good in the following weeks...

Long shots? GM wins POV and takes down Aaryn? Replace her with McRae. McRae wins POV and takes down Amanda? Replace her with GM...

August 23, 2013 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Cortneechiwa said...

Hi brnidgrl-

I can understand why Andy is now moving in a different direction. I thought he was loyal before but after the conversation yesterday with Helen I think he realized that Amanda may not have his best interest at heart. (I copied from Carolyn's afternoon report yesterday):

Helen: I'm going and I want you to know 1 thing that I know. I know that you told Amanda that when you were HoH I told you to put Amanda up. (pause) I'm not mad.
Andy: In all honesty, I said it out of anger at you the other day, after you got threateny with me. I was like, this is bullshit, and I was like, I dunno, I was mad, and I'm sorry.
Helen: OK.. But I want you to know that. Umm.. I want you to win this game, if you can get to the end. But.. it's gonna be tough against the 2 of them.
Andy: Yeah. Did Amanda tell you?
Helen: Yeah. She didn't want me voting for you at the end.
Andy: Yeah.
Helen: OK? And she's telling me other things too.

After this conversation it seemed like Andy was thinking maybe he should vote the other way. In my opinion, Amanda only looks out for McCrae and herself and will throw Andy and Aaryn under the bus in a heartbeat so it's probably wise for Andy to be wary. I do feel like Andy was true to 3am and tried his hardest to protect the alliance. Just my 2 cents! :-)

I'm now Team Judd and Andy. TEAM JUNDY?

August 23, 2013 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Wonderful day. Mr Judd is back. Re going after Amanda or Aaryn, why wouldn't Elissa go after Aaryn? Wasn't Elissa Aaryn's target last week?

August 23, 2013 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Samantha1426 said...

I'm going to be so annoyed if they give elissa a Pandora's box. Well, I take that back. I'll be super annoyed if its something good for her. If its her being locked in the room and the rest of the house gets something good, then I'll be alright with it lol

August 23, 2013 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone :)

Please forgive me.. I'm sleep-typing.

xxoo,
C

August 23, 2013 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Donna Walsh

I agree. Carolyn better be wrong. If she gets a Pandora's Box that helps her win the 50k, i might jump ship on this season

August 23, 2013 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger AmiLrn said...

I agree with what you are saying about Aaryn - she is not Elissa's problem. Amanda is. I am
hoping that Elissa knows this and is just trying to lull McCranda into a false sense of security. Time will tell.

August 23, 2013 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

It is so hard to know who to root for this year because there is no one that seems to be a great game player and a great person. A vast majority of the HG's are neither. Since Elissa is HOH, I will concentrate on her.

Up until the last few days I haven't really known her on a game level or a personal level. She does really random things on both levels. She hurts someone's feelings and expects them to apologize to her. She picks a fight with alliance members over a completely imagined insult. She has had moments of logic but by the time the thought leaves her lips it makes no sense. One problem she does have with game strategy and personal feelings is having tunnel vision and not being able to look at different sides of a situation.

On a game level she is showing that she is not the airhead she has sometimes appeared to be. Taking any of my personal bias out of the situation she does have good strategic and non-personal reasons to want to split up McCrae and Amanda. It also makes sense personally and strategically to target Aaryn or Amanda. Aaryn because she is a comp beast, Amanda because she is a mastermind. If I knew her real target I would have a better basis to form my opinion. It seems to be Aaryn, and that is where her tunnel vision comes in. If her real target is Aaryn, the best bet to insure she stays on the block is to put GM against her. Maybe she is afraid of the vote. If GM is on the block Andy, McCrae, Amanda and possibly Spencer would vote to evict her. If McCrae is on the block against Aaryn then Amanda, Andy and Spencer would probably keep McCrae. But if McCrae comes down and Amanda goes up I wouldn't say the vote to get Aaryn out would be such a sure thing. If GM wins POV and takes Aaryn down, then she has no chance to get rid of her target.

On a personal level, I was trying to be more understanding but I just can't. Over the last 2 days she opened up and when she was talking about character and surrounding herself with people that make her strive to do better, I was starting to understand her. I almost agreed with her, but certain things just didn't sit well with me. She puts too much emphasis on success in terms of money and material things. It wasn't just that she surrounds herself with successful people in order to inspire her, she basically will not associate with anyone who she feels is less than her-less intelligent, less classy, less successful.

There is a long series of events that cause people to become who they are. A vast majority of those events are out of a person's control. A lot of people do not choose to be less successful. Sometimes people are not unintelligent, their brains are wired differently. Even people who tend to not carry themselves with class are sometimes products of their environments. I think Elissa has a very elitist attitude. I don't consider her a very nice person. You don't need someone to have more than you or be better than you to aspire to be better.
I have learned far more from people who are less fortunate than me than I ever learned from people who are more fortunate.

August 23, 2013 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger jane said...

I think what Elissa is doing is pretty clear. She wants Aaryn out, but if not she doesn't give a damn if it's McCrae or Amanda. She is protecting GM because she needs some allies and she won't put GM in that position, it's just not that important to her. Aaryn goes down Amanda goes up. Whatever. Alternatively it could be a back door Amanda situation, since she has no confidant we can't know what is in her head. But I don't think she is that complex.

August 23, 2013 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Kpet said...

I never post on here but read this blog all the time. I'm grateful for your dedication. I'm not sure who I like this season. I have mixed feelings about everyone but I will say I am happy that for the first time Amanda cannot control this week. (Or so we think for now) I would love Elissa to put up McCranda so one of them (specifically Amanda) would be out. Maybe that could still happen. I'm happy Judd is back. I would love Andy to leave soon also. I don't like the way he has been playing. Missing the Jeff and Jordan days of BB!!!

August 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Skeptik said...

Hi all;
It is tough to tell who the real target is from watching BBAD and reading here. I think the only truth that is told is in the DR sessions that we only see clips of on the CBS shows. These people are so good a lying to each other's faces, I can't tell if it is a fake alliance or the real thing.

I do think Helen gave Elissa a game plan before she left and one was to work with GM and Aaryn, so I wonder if Elissa being adamant on not putting up GM and Aaryn together is step one in the plan. She is not the brightest bulb in the house and her logic has some serious flaws.

She wanted to put up McCrae against Aaryn and then tells him it is because she wants him to win POV and not Aaryn. She deflects when asked who will go up in his place. She has told everyone else to win POV and not to use it and says she will threaten GM not to use it on Aaryn (an empty threat IMHO). So if McC is up and won POV does she want him to not use it on himself? That is crazy.

Just like last week, only 2 HG's do not play POV so a blindside possibility is slim. I wonder if Elissa's real plan is to backdoor Amanda as per Helen's plan. If McC, Judd, Andy, Spencer, Elissa, wins POV and removes McC, Elissa can put up Amanda along side Aaryn with the real target as Amanda. If GM or Aaryn win POV, they remove Aaryn and Amanda is the Re-Nom. The worst case is if Amanda wins POV and removes McC and a pawn goes up and Aaryn goes to jury.

Helen told Elissa not to trust Andy too much because he was with McCranda and told them everything (this is very true).

I think Judd's best move at this point would be to rekindle the animosity Elissa had against Andy and McC over the bible comment when they were laughing at her. Judd could tell Elissa he overheard McC and Andy talking about how she was just using religion in the game and she was not really a religious person. She was ready to go to DR and demand that they be removed the last time and it could work again even if it was fake.

The big lie worked for Natalie and Kevin in BB11 and it could carry Judd for a few weeks which is all he needs. Judd could "innocently" bring the religion incident up in conversation with McC and Andy so it would not be a total lie and go to Elissa and embellish and tell her they were making fun of her religion again.

This would be really fun to watch. Judd, Elissa, Aaryn, and GM should make a F4 pact and drive a wedge into McCRanda.

August 23, 2013 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Heatherhuff said...

Hello Carolyn-
I have been reading your blog for several years and its my go to, during Endurance Comps..great job!

Here is my take on this...I think Elissa needs to align with Judd, Spencer, GM and Aaryn, in order to take out Mccranda. I know she hates Aaryn, but I'm pretty sure Aaryn realizes she messed up by being their puppet and would be willing to align. I have not been on love with any of the HG's this season, but I think I would like to see a Judd/Elissa final two, with Judd winning it all. I feel they are the two players, who didn't sell out anyone and play with their own mind, not Mccranda's.
Just my two cents 😄.

August 23, 2013 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger SushiUshi said...

Aack! Three posts in one morning, crazy, I know. . .but, I had an epiphany and want to get other's thoughts. . . .
I have been looking at Elissa's logic from the standpoint of her wanting McCrae up to split up a power couple. She doesn;t care about the "power couples". She want an all girl final 2. She has been saying this from the beginning. It would make Big Brother History, etc. Over and over again. If she gets out Aaryn, she can usurp Gina Marie (thus her refusal to put Gina Marie on the block), if she gets rid of McCrae, she usurps Amanda. Given that she can beat GM in the finale, logic would dictate to seperate her first.

Holy Cow! If I am giving her too much credit, so be it, but given how obsessed she has been with a "girls alliance", I think I'm pretty close to the mark.

And her closeness with Judd? To isolate Aaryn.

SU

August 23, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Skeptik said...

Elissa vs Pandora's Box?

She is so selfish I predict she takes the money or Prize and inflicts the others with Muscle head Jessie or a zingbot. If it is a punishment for her and good for the rest she will not do it.

August 23, 2013 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger angel1 said...

Miss Helen and loved her game. Hoping Elissa, Andy and Judd final 3.

August 23, 2013 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Hi Carolyn and Dishers! I am not an Elissa fan, but I agree with putting McCrae and Aaryn up for her game. Maybe she is afraid if she puts GM with Aaryn and nothing changes, everyone will vote out GM and keep Aaryn. Elissa really has 2 people after her and that is Amanda and Aaryn. She needs to get one out and we all know she hates Aaryn.

I do think it's funny though, that a few nights ago, she kept saying how Aaryn doesn't threaten her. And now she does! ;)

August 23, 2013 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is Elissa really targeting Aaryn? What a waste of HOH.

August 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger lee said...

She thinks Aaryn "is more dangerous than Amanda because she does what Amanda wants and wins things," Well...wouldn't you get rid of the puppeteer, rather than the puppet?

August 23, 2013 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger lee said...

OK. I'm listening to the conversation and E is making sense right now. Wow.

August 23, 2013 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger AmiLrn said...

I am so tired of Amanda crying everytime something doesn't go her way. Reminds me of Rachel. And I hated Rachel. Surprising then that I am team Elissa :)

August 23, 2013 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I saw another first for BB guests last night. Well, it was my first time. E came out of DR for her HOH, but first came out and re-did her make up, then came back out the door to say "who wants to see my HOH room?"

August 23, 2013 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger angel1 said...

Carolyn, thanks so much for bringing us this flavorful dish, lol. I was trying to remember how long you have been doing this? I have been following for a long time, it seems.

August 23, 2013 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

This is a good week to be the deaf dude around this place. :)

August 23, 2013 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Sushiushi

Except Elissa cant beat GM in the F2

August 23, 2013 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is my 1st time commenting, but I read everyday and you Caro are HILARIOUS!!!..."I am having an anyuerism (sic)" too funny.

August 23, 2013 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Carolyn, I can't believe you didn't have an aneurism.....too much hypocrisy with Elissa and GM...and literally in general...Grendon, I believe Elissa is coached the game plans...I believe there is so much going on in DR the effects the moves! They pamper her and probably also have a lot invested in her plastic surgery or injections to look like Rachel and need to get their moneys worth...she even said that production wouldn't get rid of her and she completely plays to the camera....nothing real about her unfortunately....and I really want to like her but can't.....

August 23, 2013 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I am not going to defend anything that any of these houseguests do! But we have all been bitching for weeks about how none of the HOH's think for themselves and then as soon as one of them does we rip them apart. I hope that Elissa's REAL plan is to backdoor Amanda, but if she gets Aaryn out of the house that is good with me too. I don't like Aaryn and I DO feel she is a much bigger threat than Amanda but I would kneel on my knees and give thanks to the BB Gods if Amanada walks out the door on Thursday. I hope they will give her a big trash can to hide behind as she sits next to Julie and sobs her heart out about how unfair the vote was. If I had to chose today who I thought was playing the best game right this minute....my vote goes to Aaryn!

August 23, 2013 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Good Times said...

Elissa is right. As much as I want Amanda out, it makes more sense to get out the puppet that wins comps instead of the puppeteer that hasn't won anything. Plus, if Aaryn wins the POV and takes herself off it's a open door for Elissa to put Amanda on the block and the house will vote her out to keep McCrae.

August 23, 2013 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

First time this year Im not interested in reading updates. Someone is going home. Bring on next week. Entitlement sucks

August 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Psst! New TOp Post!

:0)

August 23, 2013 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Atlanta's Angel said...

I agree with good times Elissa makes sense I'm African American and the things tgat hv gone in in this house are atrocio...its refreshing to see someone thats not a minority hv such string beliefs in diversity...I respect Elissa for that:)

August 23, 2013 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Atlanta's Angel said...

Typos are out of control lol plz forgive me lol

August 23, 2013 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Everyone -

I'm sorry I've been so non-responsive today.. 4 hours sleep in 48 hours has me feeling like a zombie. I'll be back to myself tomorrow. :)

Thank you very much for being here.

xo,
C

August 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Great post Grendon, as usual.

Many who love Elissa ptoject so much thought and motive into her behavior that's just not there...

My opinion is that Elissa is a person who was born into a smart family, but she struggles with a much smaller IQ. She has been exposed to intelligence, has picked up some vocabulary, like "ratio" but has not got a clue how to employ the concept. Or sometimes she understands the concept but can't explain it worth a damn. She is threatened by people, judges them quickly, builds walls.

She surrounds herself with bright people to learn how to react intelligently. She figures out how to succeed watching successful people. She is scared to death of being pulled down by those without money. And those who are not intelligent can't help her, while she has no interest in helping them and could never teach anyone anything but where to place a hand or foot for a yoga position.

She worked as a model. Then she did hair, licensed hair stylist. Not a bad occupation, just not expected from a professor's family. No degrees.

Elissa has learned to borrow brainy things from smart people--Helen's idea of backdooring Amanda..but she can't comprehend multiple concepts to evaluate nominations. "Odds" are like nuclear physics to Elissa. To remember that a player not nominated can win the veto and have immunity, as well as take a nominated friend off the block and share immunity with them? Mmmmm...mmmmm...hmnmf! She hid in a back room for how many weeks now? She feared these sorts of conversations would make her vulnerable.

E has a personality trait common to people who can't understand much--she shuts down. New concepts only confuse her. She'd feel weaker, less sure. Not smarter, more confident. This is true of not-so-bright people everywhere.

Examples are when she was sure Andy and McC were ridiculing her religion when they weren't. No explanation could permeate her hard head. She felt that admitting another possibility somehow diminished her thinking.

With respect to her being saved from eviction the 2d week, she refused to admit Judd worked hard to get Jessie to switch alliances. She feels she saved herself because she spoke to Jessie...it threatens her to think that Judd had a hand in it AS WELL. Where a smarter person would think "Wow, we worked Jessie from both sides, that's why we succeeded--we both played a hand in saving me." Elissa only feels threatened because her world has no shades of grey, no chance of 2 different thoughts being simultaneously true, reconciled.

People try to say things in different ways, help her follow reasoning--but Elissa only thinks they are manipulating her. If her thoughts can see another option, she does not feel smarter or more knowledgeable, she feels harmed, manipulated, somehow reduced...her plan weakened if alternatives begin to look good to her.

It's not a learning process to her, she cannot reason enough to reject what she's heard in favor of a new plan that's still hers but repaired where it was weak (an example would be--if she's intent on getting Amanda out, not Aaryn--nominating both Amanda and McCrae, thereby reducing their voting power, reducing the chance of coming off the block with pov, yet the same person goes home.) If she learns of odds and how the pov can be used, and really wants Aaryn gone, she'd nominate Aaryn and GM. Same goal, but means adjusted to take into account concepts new to her. But instead, she refuses to think about these concepts, nominates one seat using the Aaryn-out motive and the other using the backdoor-Amanda concept.

August 23, 2013 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below