;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Thursday!

CBS Interactive Inc.The HGs have been on lockdown since 5am Wednesday, and they remain so now.

Absolutely everyone is thinking Endurance, and I think they're right.  Between the House's unified determination to see Elissa out next, her certain knowledge of it, and the returning Jury member situation, I also think we're in for a hell of a comp!

I've been stockpiling Trenta Ice Coffee refills all week, in expectation of a long night on the live feeds. :)

Tonight as the clock struck midnight in the BB15 house, the HGs (minus Elissa) surprised GM for her birthday,  everyone in some sort of GM-esque attire, including lipstick on the boys.  It's a nice flashback to begin the day.  Start at 11:55pm Wednesday night, to see the final preparations..

I'm hitting publish now for the East Coast early risers.. Ill be adding pics..

Midnight - Everyone but Elissa - Quad

Ginamarie: As you know, I'm really happy to be here.  I can't be more ecstatic to have my house in the most amazing house ever.  It's an honor and a privilege to be here.  Thank you for being you.  Thank you for being strong.  Thank you all for being strong.  I just hope, I get married to Nick, you'll all be there.
Helen: Whoever you marry..
Ginamarie: I just want you all to play strong, play with your hearts..

Aaryn: Ok, GM... Come here.. lean over the bed.
Andy: Birthday Spanking!


After the spanking, Amanda asks the HGs to each share their favorite memory of Gm..

Amanda: My favorite Gm moment.. When GM first walked into the house, I was scared as f*ck of her.  I was like, this bitch thinks she runs this place, and to be honest, she f'in does!  Happy Birthday!  We love you!
Helen: My favorite GM moment.. During your HoH, when you, me and Amanda were up in your room taking pics.  And we put the cone on as a a skirt, and I love how excited you get..
Andy: Before we 1st walked into the house, and I was terrified, and Gm winked at me, and I knew I had a friend.

Spencer: After the Scary Dairy when you jumped around screaming that was for you, Nick.  2nd place in the Have Not comp..
McRae: After Nick's eviction.. when you screaming at us all, calling us cockaroaches, and sure enough, we are all scuttling around.. I'm scared shitless and you're quoting Scarface.
Aaryn: When GM gave her nom speech to Candice about how she's the scum of the earth.  It made my life complete...
Andy: My favorite was, after the speech to Cndice, I thought Jessie's would be nice.. but..
Spencer: You're a beautiful person, but you're a f'ing rat.  If Gm ever says you're a beautiful person, run!

GM: You motherf'ers are great.
Helen: Gm has shown me her clitoris.  That was a life changing moment. I don't think that'll ever happen again.

Amanda: When her nipple's showing and all I have to say is pepperoni, and she knows what I'm saying..
Andy: When I'm upset and crying, and Ginamarie and I had this most tender moment.. and GM's nipple is out.
Amanda: I saw a GM and Nick tender moment.. when you were sleeping on the couch, and Nick came over, and took your hand and walked you inside..

Ginamarie: When David put on my dress with his ballsack hanging out.. Helen dressing up as Korean Snookie.. When every time we did the Bunny dance, Nick dies.. How Andy says, Hey Stupid.. Spencer always makes me laugh about movie quotes.. McCrae, I can just look at him and laugh.. Helen, every time we dressed up, I feel like I cut off a little chip.. Amanda, you're more nuts than I am.. and with you and Andy, I see how talented and passionate you are.  Aaryn.. I love my bunny so much.. I first seen her at the table, and I thought she was the most beautifullest bitch, not to be lesbo, and she had the hardest face on, and she cracked a little smile and I knew we were gonna be ok.. I hope everyone leaves with some money intheir pocket, and a better person than they came in.. I know it's a game, and life long friendships, and I'll never forget any of you.. Everyone.. Best of luck tomorrow.  Today actually.  I want everyone to do their best, but I hope I kick all your asses tomorrow. I know you gave me hard times about Nick.. but it's ok, I'll be ok.. Since I haven't been with my ex fiance, he's the only person who made me feel good about myself, and I probably fell in love with him, and I hope he feels the same.. He only had to look at me, and I crumbled.. He was a shy kid, but every day, he opened up a little more.. I know outside the house, if we get together, it's meant to be.
Aaryn: We love you
Ginamarie: I love you guys too. And I'm very excited about that cake. (at midnight tomorrow) --Timecheck 12:19am

12:20am
Talk turns to cake possibilities, whole cake, cupcakes or cakeballs..  and then the room decor.  Gm gives Amanda, Helen and Aaryn party favors of mismatched (intentionally) socks.

12:25am
Aaryn: If I'm still here on my birthday, I want a stripper.  I want a big booty ho.
Amanda: How bout a big titty ho?  Cuz the only big booty ho is Elissa, and I don't think she's gonna do it.
Aaryn: Absolutely.

12:28am - The party breaks up.. McCrae and Amanda head into the kitchen. Gm and Helen walk out arm in arm..

12:31am
Quad
All but Elissa

Amanda: Do you still have feelings for him?
Aaryn: I never did.  I had a crush on him.
Amanda: What if he's a surgeon?
Aaryn: That would be good. (paraphrasing) Normally when I have a relationship with a guy, I know off the bat that we're gonna be in a relationship, I just know, bam, he's gonna be my next boyfriend.
Helen: Same.. I didn't even need to go on a date to know.
Spencer: I've rarely been in the position of choosing.
Helen: What if Marylin after this is totally in love with you, but all the women in Conway are too?
Spencer: It's F*ckapalooza 2013, baby.. No, I'm kidding.

12:35am
Cam 3
Spencer and McCrae try to double juggle..

Then Amanda and Spencer..

12:36a

Amanda: What would you be, if they say the 1st 3 people who fall are Have Nots, and you're not playing?
Helen: I have been a HN for 50% of the time I've been in the house.
Amanda: You've been for 3.. almost back to back.. (Gm).  I think after not having been one for a while, you forget how hard it is.
Helen: I wonder who holds the record..
Aaryn: I'm tied for most HoHs.. with Janelle.. The most HoHs that have ever been won in one season is 4. There's only 4 more HoHs this season. There'll be 5 if there's another double eviction..
Spencer: Does that include the final HoH?
Aaryn: Yeah..
Spencer: Wowsers.
Amanda: I'm like FULL of chocolate milk.

Aaryn: Look how cute Judd looks in his picture.
Gm: He does look really cute.
Aaryn: Damn. That is a dark wall.

12:41 - Cam 3 -
Aaryn: That looks like the syrup that cows eat on the block.


12:43am
Aaryn: The white protein powder we have taste exactly like what you feed baby goats.
Amanda: That's so cool that you even know that. It's so outside my experience.
Aaryn: It's so cool to bottle feed a baby animal.. We have Llamas, and I saw one give birth.. My dad named it Martin Luther..
Spencer: After the Protestant Reformer?
Amanda: On a serious note, do we think Freddy's already gotten to the jury house?
Gm: Oh yeah.

12:46am
HoH
Cam 3 and 4
Amanda and McCrae

Amanda: I think she will always hate me for some reason.. Ginamarie.. She just doesn't like me.
McCrae: As long as we're both in the house, she wont.
Amanda: I guess not everybody will like ya.. I try to be nice though.  So does Aaryn, who is like nasty to her.
McCrae: She didn't like Aaryn for a while.

Amanda: What do you miss most about home?
McCrae: I dunno.. Maybe my car?
Amanda: Driving?  Do you ever think about moving and stuff?
McCrae: A lot.
Amanda: What does it make you think about?
Mc: Driving in FLorida.
Amanda: It's easy.  No snow.  Does it make you excited or nervous.
Mc: Nervous.. I get nervous about everything.  Doesn't mean I'm not excited. This granola stuff sucks.
Amanda: I don't know why they die for it.. If I was HoH, I wold never make you a Have Not.. I would want you up here with me.

Mc: Evel Dick and Daniele..
Amanda: I don't even really remember his game.  I don't remember if he had any alliances..
McCrae: I think they had an alliance with the one guy Daniele was with..
Amanda: Shane?  Hayden?
**Nick!
McCrae: Nick.  It was a long time ago.. 8 years..
**oh my god I've been doing this a long time!
Amanda: It's weird to think about all these people.. all these different backgrounds that we never would have met.. It's weird to think about not having met you. You're gonna do great things. I know you are.
McCrae: No
Amanda: You'll be a great dad.. You sperminate me and I'll pop em out...

Amanda: If I leave here, you're gonna win this f'ing gmae. I have a strong feeling it's gonna happen in the next 2 weeks.
McCrae: Don't say that.
Amanda: If I'm gone, you're on no one's target lists. Andy would be more of a target than you... I really want to stay here though.
McC: I want you to stay here too...  But I want to win.
Amanda: I would want you to win.


Amanda: Today was the 1st day I actually thought about the money..
McCrae: I don't know that I'd do anything differently.
Amanda: You'd have to get a financial advisor..
Mc: (is resistant) (Help him, Dan)

Mc: Why do you think you'll go home?
Amanda: Everyone keeps saying, Amanda's running this game... master manipulator.. if people keep saying it, they're gonna think it's true.  Elissa's gonna do something wacky.  As long as I don't go up against you or Andy, I should be alright. (looking at spy screen) Aaryn always looks so put together.  I love Andy.
Mc: Me too.
Amanda: I think out of everyone here, he'll be one of the only people I'll talk to forever.
Mc: Me too.
Amanda: How cool would it be if we made it to the final 2?
Mc: That'd be awesome.
Amanda: I have to spend a lot of time with Elissa.
Mc: I had a good conversation with her today. Just like, even though we're gonna lose Heln, we can still do this.. and I was giving hre tips on the challenge and shit.
Amanda: What'd she say?
Mc: She was like, Aaryn is too good at this game.  I was like, we have to go after her.  We have to get her out.  I dunno. I don't know what she thinks of me.  She was like, I've had your back since the beginning..
Amanda; Was she mad?
Mc: At Andy.. She was like, I can't believe he would say that.  I was like, I know!  I have no idea what she'll do.

Amanda: Gm in crazy.  Her speech?  At the end?
McCrae: Like Spencer said, no matter what, it'll always go back to Nick.

Timecheck --1:03am
Downstairs on Cam 1 and 2, Aaryn's trying to remember all the movements and noises associated with the different HGs.

1:07am--
Cam 3 and 4
Amanda: You, me and Andy have basically been controlling this game.  We've (had a hand in) every nomination and renom, except MVP, since week 1.  It would be so nice if you got HoH tomorrow.
McCrae: I know.

1:09a - Stretch!

1:17a
Cam 1 and 2 - Kitchen Table - Andy and Helen are chatting..
Cam 3 and 4 - HoH - Gm and Aaryn have just come up. Amanda and McCrae are still relaxing in the HoH bed.

McCrae: F*ck.
Aaryn: Are you scared?
McCrae: mm hmm
Aaryn: Danielle won it last year, so anyone can win it.  She's way bigger than you.  You're in way better shape.

Amanda: To be honest with you, more full figured women have done well in the wall..
Aaryn: Last season Danielle won, and if she can win, anyone can.  But she did get a pep talk from Dan.. His pep talk was great.. It's all mental. Pep talks work.  He was like, Danielle, how bad do you want to see your family?  How bad do you want to win this game?  What's more important.. I would be like, Hell yeah! I'm never coming down.
Amanda: The muscular people fall first in those.. I wonder why.
Aaryn: I think because they use their muscle, not realizing they're gonna tire.

Amanda: So what did Elissa.. They took it away from her, cuz I told..
Ginamarie: She..
**Skippy flips the quad to Helen and Andy.

1:24a

Helen: I'll look in the burbs, find us a house, decorate it a bit before I go back to work.. I wanna be in the same field, just a different part of it, which I'll speak to you about when we get out of this house.

Andy: I'll buy myself a condo..
Helen: Bank it. You could always bring your roomates too, and have them pay your mortgage. Even 50k is a lot. I don't even know.. I'd bank it and sleep on it for a while.
Andy: I still here voice s out there.. I think they're still working. I feel like they work 24/7
Helen: Do we have something in our contract that we can't talk about being here?
Andy: I don't remember.
Helen: Do you want me to say anything to Judd?
Andy: Just that I love him.. I miss having a partner in crime.

1:27am

Aaryn: I'm hoping that all of Texas State is gonna be all about Big Brother. I wanted them to be supportive about it.
Gm: What is that?
Aaryn: It's a bobcat.  I've gone out with my dad before dawn setting bobcat traps.

1:28am
Cam 1 and 2
Andy And Helen..

Andy: There is a strong possibility someone's coming back.
Helen: I don't know how I feel about that.  Even though I'm leaving, I don't think it's fair. I know that sounds weird to say, but it's not fair to everyone here.. I mean, people shed tears for you.  If I'd been that HoH, I'd be mad.

Andy: You may be leaving, but you may not be out of the game..
Helen: Like maybe the jurors can bet on someone.. I don't think it would effect you guys.. You still have to do Pandora's Box at least twice. And if they did something like that, they'd have ot let everyone compete.
Andy: I don't think so.
Helen: What if you guys all got to pick who came back?  I think Judd would get picked.
Andy: No way,  I think he would be the last person people would choose.

1:31 cam 1 Amanda comes downstairs.

Amanda: I'm so tired.
Andy: You goin' to bed?
Amanda: Yeah.

Helen: It's just a crazy game, because you can't prepare for it.
Andy: You can slightly prepare.  I was watching old seasons and I wrote down what people did wrong to get voted out too fast.. Didn't make enough connections with people - David.  Played too hard, too fast - Nick, and Jeremy. Boom.
Helen: The 1st couple weeks were so scary to me.
Andy: Me too.. and the week before jury.. because I really need the money, cuz I don't have my teaching job this semester.

Looking at her picture, Andy agrees Helen's pic doesn't represent her well.. Helen, Amanda and Andy goes through them one by one..

Andy: Goodnight, Amanda.  This is such an early night for you.
Amanda: I'm just tired.

Andy: Candice's is the weirdest, I think.
Helen: I agree.


1:35am
Cam 3
HoH
Aaryn, McCrae, Spencer, Gm

Aaryn: Sometimes it seems like she wants Amanda here, and sometimes it seems like she wants you here.. She wants an all girl season, but she wants Amanda out, because she thinks she'll win. This is gonna be so brutal.  Sitting back and watching.
GM: When do they usually do the wall?  Early..
Aaryn: We have to distract her.  Talk about butt sex and really gruesome stuff.. Just say something really disgusting.. You should be like, Elissa, you were farting so much last night.. It smelled so bad.
Spencer: Perfect.
Gm: Now that she doesn't have the comforter, I hope she gets crap ass sleep.
Aaryn: I think it's hysterical she says I get everything.
McCrae: I feel so shitty.  Nerves.  It's good though. The more nerves I have goin' into it, the better I'm gonna be.

Gm: They still downstairs talking? (BURP) I'm gonna do that right in her face. (FART)
Aaryn: Eewww..

Andy walks in.

Gm: Sorry.
Andy: What?
Gm: You're in the zone.

Aaryn: How nervous are you about tomorrow?
Andy: I'm not.. I think it's the wall.  The last time they locked us down for 2 days straight, it was the barrels. I think they like to do a lot of testing..

Andy: Tomorrow's gonna be a tough day for me. I'll be a'ight..
Spencer: She's undoubtedly a phenomenal person.
Andy: Amanda's calling it an early night.
Mc: She's probably pissed off about something.
Andy: She didn't seem pissed off downstairs. Just tired.

Talk turns back to Elissa..

Andy: I know the MomSquad's gotta go. I just wish the half I enjoy hanging out with was the one staying a week longer.
Gm: I hear you, buddy.
Aaryn: Amanda lit a fire under Elissa's ass to win that veto.
McCrae: That sucks.
Spencer: She's gotta stop lighting fires.

Aaryn: I think my boobs are growing.


Aaryn: I think Amanda's rubbing off on me.  (talking to her boobs) Ooh, helloooo!
Andy: We have a 5 out of 6 shot that Elissa will not win tomorrow.  I like those odds.
**greater with the returnee, actually.

GM: I got 2 things.. It's my birthday, and Aaryn's gonna hand me the key.. a little blond on blond action.

Aaryn: The morning after Elissa's eviction, can they play Ding Dong the Witch is Dead?
Gm: Perfect.

Timecheck -- 1:47am
Checking on Camera 1 and 2, darkness and silence in the Have Not Room.  Just makin' sure.

1:49am
Aaryn: We ought to do a workout up here tomorrow when the music's on..
Gm: Sounds good.

McCrae: F*ck.
Andy: What's wrong.
McCrae: I'm so worried.
Andy: Don't be.
Spencer: Just win it.
Gm: At least we didn't practice anything.
MC: I just don't know what muscles we're gonna be using.. how we're gonna be hanging.. or leaning..
Gm: That rope spider web thing..
Mc: I hope it's that. They started all on top of it, and after the hour or 2 hour mark, they all had to go underneath it.

Spencer: I think I'm gonna go to bed in 15-20 minutes..
Andy: yeah.  I just have to get over my emotions tomorrow. I know I'm gonna cry all day. Gotta get my head in the game.

They blame Elissa for Helen's demise..

Andy: I'm gonna be embarrassing during the live show.
Aaryn: Well, you can't let it get in..
Andy: I know.

Talk turns to the dental dams.. BB keeps replacing them.. Then comp wardrobe.. wristbands, hoodies, hats to displace the water..

Andy: I'm just gonna superglue my back to the wall.
Aaryn: I want something cool to happen next week.  Zingbot.
Spencer: I don't think Zingbot'll be this week..

McCrae: Think they're not gonna make us do something physical after that kind of endurance.
Spencer: The luxury on Saturday will be awesome though.
Andy: I think if Elissa doesn't win, there's a potential of her going home, and they'll want the zingbot to zing her.

They break to bash Elissa and Rachel's mother.

2am -- Stretch!!

2:06am

Spencer: I feel bad that I watched you do it.  I saw you pick it up, unscrew the lid...
Aaryn: I unscrewed the lid??
Spencer: Yeah ...and take a swig. I love that people were like, Oh my God..


Aaryn: And then they call me to the DR.. They're like, you're not in trouble, but how much and why did you drink the nail polish remover. Fehh.. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever had in my mouth.. besides Barney, my goat.  My dad has a goat who drinks beer.
Andy: I bet he is a fun as hell goat to hang out with.
Aaryn: My dad had to limit him to one a day.

Talk turns to their drunk personalities.. Aaryn's is scowly, Andy tells everyone why they love him..

Aaryn: So Jessie is the culprit?
Andy: Yeah, Jessie took her behind the hammock.
Spencer: Helen used to smoke Parliaments..
Aaryn: If I smoked cigarettes, I would smoke pink camels. When I was 18, i bought 2 packs, and I smoked one of them, and I instantly regretted it.
Andy: I could probably count on both of my hands how many cigarettes I've ever smoked.

Aaryn: Another fart?
Gm: Yeah.  I don't know how it got over there. Spencer didn't even smell it.
Andy: I can't believe we missed the entire summer back at home.. Like when we get out of here, it'll basically be October.
Gm: My brother'll be having his kid.
Spencer: I bet my brother and his wife will be pregnant again.

2:14a
McCrae: I'm gonna go to sleep.. Alright.. nighty night..
ALL: G'night McCrae..
Spencer: Big day, tomorrow, guys.. Big day.. This time tomorrow, this room could be one of ours.
Andy: I'd love that.  I love that bed.  Hopefully she'll be rattled.  Omg.. She cannot win.
Aaryn: When Helen leaves, she's gonna feel so scared..
Andy: She's not superhuman.  We can beat her.
Gm: She hasn't won so far.
Andy: 3 of us in this room have beaten her.
Spencer: If it involves movement, she's not too good at doing 2 things at once.  It's good we're unified..
Andy: I love how we all just refer to season 12, cuz that's the one we all just watched.  Like we never refer to comps from season 13.

Aaryn: Who won 8?
Andy: Dick
Aaryn: I didn't see that one.

They run through the winners.. Aaryn's seen 7, 10-14..   Andy and Spencer agree 6 was awesome, and it's the one that got them into it. (**me too).  Talk turns to Janelle..

2:20am

Andy: Uch.. I want Elissa to go home so badly.
Spencer
Aaryn: Anybody could go home if she wins.  Andy she breaks a tie.
Gm: Nobody talk to her.  F'in tell Amanda don't give her no peptalks.
Andy: I don't think Amanda will.  She knows she's on her radar.
Gm: It woulda been awesome for her to go one my birthday.  Is the whole world gonna hate me if I get her out.
Spencer: No
Aaryn: You would get so many jury votes.  I feel very accomplished for getting helen out.  She's a great player.  I love Helen as a person, but.. She played with my fate too.
Andy: Yup
Spencer: She targeted me for a long time.. She's great as a person.. but she'll tll you how much she loves you, then tell everyone else how much she wants you out.  I hope she'll hold it together with Juloie Chen and have a good interview.
Andy: me too.. It's best for all of us moving forward.. We really did go through the entire journey together though.. Casting Call and everything.

Fishies --2:24a

Aaryn: If one of us is up against Amanda or McCrae, are we going home?
Andy: No. We'd have Spencer.
Aaryn: I think he'd keep you over Amanda.. and me over Amanda, but not McCrae.
Andy: I think, if Elissa goes for Amanda and McCrae, she's gonna put em both up.  If me and Gm vote to keep you, Elissa has to break the tie.
Aaryn: And you think she would vote to keep me?
Andy: I don't know.  I don't know where the f*ck her head's gonna be.

2:27a


Gm: I'm nervous about them 2. They lie through their teeth.
Aaryn: Helen's worse.
Andy: If Amanda had HoH this week, Helen and Elissa would have been up here trying to get rid of you two. I'm positive that's what they would have done.
Aaryn: I kind of have a feeling Spencer would rather work with us than the 2 of them..
Andy: It's no use really talking about it til someone wins HoH, but I think anyone who's smart realizes that the 2 of them will take each other.
Gm: With me and Aaryn, she'll get the money for sure.
Aaryn: I wouldn't be so sure.
Gm: I gotta ill plan.. it's gonna be a good chunk.. (she alludes to splitting the prize money, which they aren't allowed to do)

Aaryn: I think after Vegas, we should go on a cruise.
**I was thinking the same. Minus Vegas.  The idea of a cruise is super appealing to me right now.

Aaryn: I think both of you have a great chance of winning.. Just as good or better than Elissa.  As long as you're willing to ignore the pain..
Gm: I know what to expect and what to do now.
Aaryn: After doing the popsicle, I feel like I'm invincible.

They're looking forward to getting the word from BB to wear Athletic Clothes...

Aaryn: There's no way it's a questionnaire.  (to GM) Wear your Rambo headband.
Andy: Alright.  I'm going to bed, ladies.
Aaryn: I'm 100% loyal to both of you.
Andy: Same.
Gm: Same.
Andy: Let's fight tomorrow!!
Aaryn: We do know that if Amanda and McCrae get that far, they're taking each other.

Andy leaves.

Aaryn: Gm, you can do this.  How awesome would it be on your birthday..
GM: And having you hand me the key.  If it's Endurance..
Aaryn: Even if it's questions, you can do it.  If you ever have to body check Elissa, do it.
GM: I hit harder too..
Aaryn: Don't get disqualified..
GM: We're gonna have slumber parties.. listen to music I like..

Aaryn: I don't know why Andy said I'm a shady f*ck..
GM: That Amanda and McCrae thing is gonna be

Aaryn lists her ideal order of evictions:

Aaryn: Elissa, Spencer, McCrae, Amanda.. Because Amanda?  She can't win anything.. and Spencer's been doing better than McCrae.
**It's funny that they still think winning is the important factor to determining power.
GM: I know.  McCrae gets fatigued very fast.. Almost like Judd.. Me, I don't get fatigued fast.. That thing was hard.  The bull was pulling you forward, and it would bounce.. And once I got used to it, I was like, alright, I go this. I'm ready for pretty much anything right now. I just need to know what it is..
Aaryn: You can win it even if you don't know.  I won the School HoH and the Lumberjack Carpentry Veto. 2 thngs I'm not good at.
GM: I wonder if we're gonna pick numbers again. (for the order they'll be positioned in)
Aaryn: I'll make sure I mix em up..
GM: I hope they have a birthday message video for me.. They didn't do it for McCrae.. I know they interview families..
Aaryn: They wont interview mine, cuz mine don't want to be involved for whatever reason.
GM: My mom didn't even look before she signed.
Aaryn: I wonder if I'll get an HoH interview.
GM: You might get one up here... I think you deserve one.. I think it's time.
Aaryn: How cool is it that I'm tied with Janelle for HoH wins.
GM: We only have 4 left?
Aaryn: Someone's gonna come back, and we'll have a double eviction. There'll be 5 more HoHs.. Tomorrow will be the 1st one. 3 are in the end, and that counts as 1 HoH.. If there's a double, then there'll be 6 HoHs..

Fishies --Timecheck-- 2:45am

2:52am  After a bit of chatter about Gm's hair extensions, Gm says goodnight and leaves HoH.

2:55am McCrae's reading the bible on Cam 1, which he's been doing since he said goodnight. I don't have eyes on Spencer.  His usual bed is empty.   Aaryn kills the lights in HoH and gets into bed.

2:57am
Cam 3
Rainbow Room - Dark
GM: Spencer's definitely f'in up n DR.
Andy: Is he still in there?
GM: Yeah. (Gm grabs a couple things) Goodnight..
Andy: Goodnight.

3:17am
Cam 1 and 2




Spencer returns from his DR session.

Spencer: Where you at in the Bible?
McCrae: Jacob and Easuuu.
Spencer: I think it's to teach people.. Be positive, Be good, and good things will happen.
McCrae: There's some good stories in there.

Spencer: It was a good day.
McCrae: I think so.  Just out of nowhere, Amanda was like, I think I'm gonna go..
Spencer: She's gettin' paranoid.  She was mad-mouthing Aaryn.. She was like, I just can't have these conversations..
McCrae: I was tellin' Aaryn and Gm to just badger her..
Spencer: I don't want Amanda to leave, but if ya'll do go up, I think you'll stay.
McCrae: I wold have you and Gm for sure, and if Elissa's HoH, she breaks the tie..  I would have to work on Andy.. I don't know where his head would be at.
Spencer: Amanda is a bigger target than you... If you were gone, I don't think she'd have my back.
McCrae: Amanda says some weird stuff.. Sometimes she wants to be here, and then she's like, I want you to win.. I don't know if that's game or legit.
Spencer: If she did leave, she'd be workin' the jury for you. If I did win, I'd have to take out someone big..
McCrae: Aaryn.  That'd be huge.
Spencer: Aaryn would almost have to be during a double eviction, because GM would just go nuts..

McCrae: If you and Andy and me and Amanda can survive the next 2 evictions..
Spencer: 1 after Elissa or 2 after Elissa?
McCrae: 1.
Spencer: Like I said, dude, her work in jury, would be really beneficial.
McCrae: If the 3 of us got to final 3, I would take you.. That would be my biggest game move.. and everyone would know I was here to play.. not being carried by her.
Spencer: You worry about that perception a lot.
McCrae: I do.
Spencer: You've got a shield.
McCrae: As long as Andy works Elissa hard.. I've been working her too, telling her, I've had your back from the beginning..
Spencer: If she took out like, Aaryn, that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.  If she wins it, the world aint over.
McCrae: If we don't win, I gotta work social hard.
Spencer: Gm's hard too.. No matter how many conversations you have with her, she'll just do what Aaryn wants.
McCrae: I feel like one card you could pull with Gm is, Aaryn thinks she has you under lock and key.. If you wanna move further..
Spencer: I think Aaryn has 100% control over her and there's nothin' you can do to change that. She wants Amanda to go before you, though.
McCrae: If I get power and I put up GM.. Next week's gonna be tough.  We're gonna have to start pawning each other.
Spencer: She told me, when she put me up as a pawn, if I ever needed to do it to her, it'd be ok.
McCrae: When Gm was HoH, I told her, I know you and poopy are together, but I will always have your back over Aaryn.
Spencer: Dude, tomorrow's a big day, but it's only half the battle.
McCrae: Veto's another battle.. I bet it's the hair cutting one. I'm going for it.  As long as I can keep whipping GM and Aaryn into a frenzy and talking shit to Elissa.. and as long as those 2 go up first, it doesn't matter what happens.
Spencer: I've been the friendly pawn forever.. and it sucks.

Timecheck -- 3:38am -- McCrae and Spencer are still talking...

McCrae: That's pretty much our dynamic.  I'm the Daniele.  She's the Dick. I have to start winning.. We have to start studying. Andy knows so much shit.
Spencer: I know.  He knows frigging everything.
McCrae: We have to start sponging his brain.
Spencer: Aaryn too. Oh man.. I hope no one comes back in the house..
**BBGod: Denied! ;-)
McCrae: It sucks that they're gonna come back frikkin well rested..
Spencer: Before Judd left, he was like, I trust you, McCrae and Amanda.

3:43am Spencer and McCrae continue speculating about what's to come..


This concludes the Overnight Report!  I'll see you when BB wakes the HGs!






Permalink







33 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

The enigma, within a puzzle, wrapped inside a fart, that is GM. Somehow, she is becoming a BB legend. Maybe she will win it all.

August 22, 2013 at 3:59 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

If BB has a yoga endurance up their sleeve we will know tomorrow. I think Mccrae can beat her, maybe even GM, but Elissa is gonna be as motivated as it gets. Of the jury members that might come back, i think only Judd and Jessie would be any good in endurance.

August 22, 2013 at 4:23 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

♪♫♪♫ Goooood morning Carolyn and BBDishers♪♫♪♫

Happy Live Show Eviction, Bring Judd ;-) Back, Endurance HOH Day!!!

I'm super excited for this one!! Come on 9PM EST!!!

August 22, 2013 at 5:00 AM  
Blogger Johnnymoomoo said...

Wahhhhhhhhhhh……………Aaryn runs to Amanda weeping like a little crybaby because Elissa told her she plays a poor game of BB……wahhhhhhhhhh!!

Someone please pass the tissue……..sniff!!

Someone should give Gina-Marie (future alligator wrestler) a muzzle for her birthday.

August 22, 2013 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like they are back to the first wheel "lets all hate Elissa" posture.

What an awful group of people (sheeple).

August 22, 2013 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger HuntersMama said...

I'm so excited for tonight!

August 22, 2013 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger eliz said...

Is anyone else as annoyed as I am with all of Aaryn's shirts? I understand "baggy off the sleeve" is a style, but she has like 5 of them and wears them daily. I personally don't find them attractive. All the girls wear them. I'd like to evict bad clothing.

August 22, 2013 at 6:22 AM  
Blogger Cortneechiwa said...

"The enigma, within a puzzle, wrapped inside a fart, that is GM."

Bahaha!!!

Jumbo - that comment had me cracking up! Thank you for the early morning laugh.



August 22, 2013 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Morning Caro ...

I was just trying to remember the specifics from years past returning HG's .... didn't (at least) once when a HG returned they couldn't play for HoH that week, and couldn't be nominated for a week?

Something is sticking in my brain along those lines, but I can't remember who or when.

August 22, 2013 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You think they would get tired of bashing Elissa...for hours. I really hope she wins HOH and makes them all scared! They would go out of their minds I think. lol!

August 22, 2013 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Elissa is only going to stay motivated for so long. Helen being gone is going to take the piss right out of her. She'll be alone with all those "horrible people" that she's better than.

August 22, 2013 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger joyusangel said...

I really liked Elissa in the beginning...was rooting for her. Not so much any more. She makes comments about how horrible these people are, but she has said some pretty nasty things as well...perhaps just in a little less vulgar way. When I hear her talk about herself, or her family, or her husband, or her life...all I can think of is "Stepford Wife"!

August 22, 2013 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger wheeliegirl said...

Good Morning Carolyn...
LMAO @ the BBGODS, DENIED! comment

August 22, 2013 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Cortneechiwa

Thanks. Im not a fan of GM, but she sure is an interesting person

August 22, 2013 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Joyusangel

Agree. 100%

August 22, 2013 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Other Carolyn said...

Good morning Carolyn. I was excited to see McRae tell Spencer he would take him to the final two, rather than Amanda. I hope that is not lip service. I am hoping Judd can come back and shake everything up.

August 22, 2013 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Between all the privileges she gets, and her "Holier than thou" attitude, the "princess among peasants" receives many negative comments. She brings most of it on herself because she's a petty hateful person. (Rachel's sister)
GM frustrates me in so many ways! She gives amazing motivational speeches, then at the drop of a hat she's bat crap crazy! I really don't want to see her go too much further.
As for Aaryn, she's a beast in comps. But the way she does & says bad things then turns it around to make herself the victim infuriates me.
Spencer sickens me. His disgusting mouth and the way he regards women... I'll just leave it at that.
Now I wonder if the returning HG just sits on the sideline with Aaryn & watches the HOH comp? Still hoping it's Judd!!
Good morning Carolyn & Dishers! Have a wonderful day! Got my laptop ready for tonight!! =)

August 22, 2013 at 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all, just watching the live show now. I missed the whole Aaryn/Amanda blow up from days ago when it happened. I can't believe it, but I'm siding with Amanda on something! Where does Aaryn muster the audacity to be offended by Amanda telling the other HGs to "check people's mouths" when the wine went missing. The wine was IN YOUR MOUTH, AARYN. That girl is so delusional. And here I was, thinking she had made progress. Now I'm hoping for an Elissa HOH win and an Aaryn eviction.

August 22, 2013 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Silence And Sunshine said...

Good morning Dishers!

Caro, you are the best:)

J U Double D

J U Double D

J U Double D

J U Double D

RE All the house guests and their personalities: THIS IS WHY WE LOVE BIG BROTHER. (At least part of the reason) Half the fun of the show is getting to see how people REALLY are so that you know if all those awful things you think in your head (but hopefully never come out of your mouth) are normal. I hope every one learns a little something more about themselves when they sit in judgement of the house guests, just as we judge others - weather intentionally or not - in real life. They give us an unfiltered, unedited look into how people are and hopefully we can learn from both the positive and the negative. I also enjoy reading the comments to gain a different perspective from the people who read this blog. I live in a small town and am not exposed to as many people now as I was when I lived in the big city. It's nice to be reminded of how beautiful and complicated the human condition is. MUAH!!!!

That is all.

August 22, 2013 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope helen walks out, but right back in. I hope elisa wins hoh and I hope amanda and Mcra go up on the fing block.

Im so mad to see the whole house bashing on ellisa again.

August 22, 2013 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

I'm way behind because I had another appointment today. I just started reading, but you know how much trivia bothers me when they get it wrong.

Evel Dick and Danielle were season 8, but it was only 6 years ago. It was 2007.

Today is my birthday. I'm putting my Judd request in now.

August 22, 2013 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning all,

Why would BB go to all the trouble to have an evicted hg compete for a chance to return to the game and then cut that person off at the knees by not allowing him/her to compete for HOH. I would like to see Judd or Helen return. Although I do believe Helen would strike more fear in the hearts of the other HGs. I really couldn't take any more Candice/GM drama and I don't believe Jessie would be a benefit to the end game. Thanks for reading. Happy eviction/endurance day everyone.

August 22, 2013 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

I hope Elissa wins HOH. I'm still not rooting for her, I just want to see the rest of the house scramble and try to manipulate her. One thing about her, she will say exactly what she feels and stand firm on it. With that said, Amanda and McCrae or Amanda and Aaryn would be on the block. Though I'm not an Aaryn fan either, I would prefer to see McCranda on the block. One, I wonder if he won POV if he would fall on his sword and take her off instead of himself... Hope not! And if not, I'd like to see her crying behind the garbage can for him saving his own game! Oooorrr... if Elissa won POV and the noms stayed the same, Amanda would GO!!! Hmmmm.... Sounds like a great week to me!

August 22, 2013 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger J.Co said...

You know, if I were Elissa and I truly hated these people and Helen was my only friend in the house and I just really was over it and didn't want to be there, when I voted tonight I would be all "I vote to evict MYSELF." That would be epic and solve everyone's problems!

August 22, 2013 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger lhector said...

I know Helen is going, and I don't really care if she is evicted BUT I think it would be hilarious if Helen was the one who wins the comp to come back in, wins HOH puts up Amanda and Andy (Andy will beat Amanda in Veto) then the renom would be Macrae then Amanda goes jury and Macrae wins the next HOH puts up Helen and Elissa, Elissa wins Veto again and puts up GM and Helen goes to jury, then Elissa wins HOH and puts up GM and Aryan and GM wins Veto and puts up Macrae and Aryan goes to Jury, then Macrae wins HOH and puts up Elissa and Spencer, Elissa wins veto, GM goes up spencer goes to jury...and then I don't care who wins from there. My ideal BB 15. I don't want Judd to come back in because he would just fall right back in with Amanda and Macrae and he would be out again and that would be just tooooo sad.

August 22, 2013 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good Morning!!!
Carolyn and all BB fans!!
Exciting night for us !
As usual I missed the Wed night viewing show, I was trying to get the 48hr live feed and it keeps showing a cbs sign saying loading..
Don't know wth I am doing wrong?
Back to the BB Hsg...
tonight's outcome will tell us if we will have another predictable week or some exciting BB watching.
Andy: Wish someone would call him out on his "I'm offended you question my loyalty" crap! You just need to trust me?!....BS
They all know the mole game he's played.
Amanda: No one can stand up to her long enough , if they did they could work on her weakness and break up her game ! She is not as strong as some people think.
Elissa: Has just gone ROUGE! after yesterday....WTH!?I think she will continue to play a personal game, Since playing a smart game is officially over for her.
In the TOR , spencer and McCrae's convo was interesting to me.
Spencer: seems to get the hs a bit more than McCrae...(MC)His suggestion to tell Gm that Arryn has her under lock n key....?? and that him and andy should keep working on Elissa..?? I really thought he had more a pulse on the Hgs than he does.

August 22, 2013 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Samantha1426 said...

I have wanted elissa out since week one. Yeah, the HGs have said awful things, but elissa is just as hateful. Where does she come off thinking she is just soooooooo much better than everyone else!? I hope Judd comes back tonight and either he wins HOH or there is a stipulation keeping him safe for at least a week. Then if that's the case I want Amanda to win it this time and elissa to go be with Helen in jury.

August 22, 2013 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

im reading up from where you stopped covering at 12.59 pm yesterday to midnight on another place (hisss) but i got say all these hg love to do is bash on each other

One min amandas trying to be nice to el/hel then in hoh bashing on them, then el hel again bashing on aayrn LOL

I may not like how the games going but if elisa does not win tonight and if she is to go next week (sad)

Then amanda vs Arryn will begging that could be intresting

August 22, 2013 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA! Sorry I missed the pathetically edited Wendsday Show Viewing Party. Let me clarify. The show was pathetically edited, not the Viewing Party. Reading the Party Comments makes me wish I had been there. Especially for ReneeP's Apple Dumplings. That's one of my favorite forbidden foods.

I'm still catching up but I wanted to get these in before moving on...

Reneep. said...
I miss Danny and Mr. Reptile I cannot wait to visit New Orleans again hey every one I am on a rant tonight sorry
August 21, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Grendon said...
Where's GaYToR?
I miss Blue too.
August 21, 2013 at 5:43 PM

And:

Carolyn said...
Janice!!! I just now saw it was YOU! :) HII!!!!
Grendon - Ditto!
Let's see if we can summon them..
GayToooorrrrrr!!!
Bluuuuuueeeeeeeee!!!!!
Come out come out..

oops.. too late. ;)

August 21, 2013 at 5:45 PM


HAHA! So true Carolyn. You can't come out if you were never in.

And thanks Renee and Grendon for taking the time to mention me. I missed the party last night. I let Danny keep the computer so I watched the show beginning to end and all I could come away with is what a terrible edit the TV Only's were given last night. None of the crying, screaming, pouting, threats and true character portrayals or much of anything I caught on feeds or read about in the Dish Blogs.

BB is almost trying to make it look like everyone left in the house actually loves each other and are just playing a game. Is there anything further from the truth? I was appalled.

I did enjoy the beaver and his love letters. I got them all correct except the one about Jessie. Jessie, I hardly knew ye.

Watching Elissa in that comp gave me vivid memories of Rachel, the competitor. I am at times today wondering if Elissa has been holding out and is just now, when needed the most, showing her competitiveness. I guess tonight will tell. I'll be watching her closely. I'm not crazy about the idea of an Elissa HoH but it could take the target off Judd if he were to come back in.

I'm not going to pretend to understand the inner workings of Elissa's game but I think she would go for McCranda with GM or Aaryn or Spencer as a replacement if needed. That would leave Andy and Judd safe. I stress, that is my dream night. Not based on anything I have heard or read but I haven't started the TOR.

I have to go see the vampires today but that won't take long. My doctor wants to see new HbA1c numbers now that I've been on insulin a couple of months and I have an appointment with him on Monday so to be sure he gets results back, today is my last possible day to go although I may reschedule his appointment for a couple of weeks since I'm now on a dosage that seems to be working for me. A1c is different than fasting blood sugar numbers. It's a better test to get accurate idea of how things are going in that department. Enough medical info that I'm sure everyone is tired of me talking about. Believe it or not, some of my medical issues are kept private. Nothing fatal, but you really wouldn't want details or visuals. :-p~

OH! Good morning everyone. Looking forward to tonight (I tend to forget where I keep my manners since I only use them during BB Season.

And ReneeP, we are ready for another visit. Since I'm not wearing dresses anymore I can actually (maybe) be more sociable.

:o)
GaYToR

August 22, 2013 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

I totally understand the whole Elissa bashing that is going on. But, come on is that all they can talk about. I am starting to wonder if McCrae would really vote out Amanda. I think he is using her. And she is shielding him BIG TIME. But then I don't know. Andy continues to confuse me. I want Elissa to win HOH just cause I want to see the fireworks!!

August 22, 2013 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I don't think I'll make it to the next post so...

Good Morning Carolyn, all

Another night of work so no viewing party and after party for endurance :(

I'll see to you all later though, even if it's just me talking to myself ;)

Have a great day everyone :D

August 22, 2013 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Everyone!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRENDON!!!


New Top Post!! :0)

August 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Skeptik said...

Looks like Helen has given up hope of staying. It would really throw the house in a loop if the evictee comp is for HOH. Now that would be funny.

I hope Judd comes back in and gathers up the people that were crying when he left, like Andy and McC plus Spencer and maybe Aaryn. My ideal scenario would be for Spencer to win HOH but with an endurance, there is not much chance in that. Judd might be well fed and rested and could win HOH because he knows he is evicted next week if he does not win.

A Judd HOH with Amanda and Elissa on the block with Amanda gone would be nice. Even if McC and Andy vote Elissa out, I think Spencer, GM and Aaryn could band together to vote Amanda out. And Elissa could self evict if she is up on the block the following week.

Oh well, I can only hope for a Judd return. I am recording the show tonight and will watch it later. My wife and I are out of town staying with an Aunt with 1 TV and a fondness for Spanish novellas. Wish I spoke more Spanish so I could tell what was going on.

August 22, 2013 at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below