;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday Afternoon in the Big Brother 15 House

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  It's Tuesday Afternoon in the Big Brother 15 House!

If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get caught up, please have a look at these previous posts:   Tuesday MorningThe Overnight Report.

2:42pm
Cam 1 and 2: HoH Pics
Cam 3 and 4: Cockpit - Helen's talking with Amanda.  We join the conversation in progress.

Helen: I'm genuinely sorry, and I do care about both of you.  After I had that conversation with McCrae, I felt bad about it.  When it comes down to it, I want you and McCrae in my life.  I'm using what I can to stay.  I want you to know that I've realized that.  When it comes down to it, I love this game and the people who play it, and I have mad respect for you.

Amanda: I appreciate that.  It hurt my feelings.  With you, I never did that (like with Jessie), and I never will do that.
Helen: I know. Again, I apologize.  I wanted to clear the air with you.
Amanda: It's nothing against you.. I do know that you were coming after me.  And that's the only reason I don't want you here.  It's purely game.
Helen: I understand.

Talk turns to Elissa, who is listening outside the door.  Helen assures Amanda that Elissa has mad respect for her.

Helen: Elissa is Elissa.  She will heed any advice I give her, but she'll do what she wants to do ultimately.
Amanda: I wanna just talk to her and let her know why I was upset yesterday.  It's my fault.  I am too honest, too fast.  I didn't want to lie to your face.  And I feel like there are a lot of people who are.
Helen: I love your game.  Outside of this game, I love you too.  You are a whole nother smart.  And very well spoken.  Whatever happens, if I go out this week, I still love you, and I'm not gonna taint jury on you.. If anything, I'm gonna talk about how awesome you are.
Amanda: Yesterday, I almost felt bullied in a way..
Helen: I'm sorry..
Amanda: And just so you know, I legitimately love McCrae, and he makes his own decisions.  What drives me right now is not the money, it's him.
Helen: I love to hear that.  Please know, I was trying to stay.  I still think I'm cut out for this game.  I'm not a sore loser.  Over the next 48 hours, if this is the end for me, I want to enjoy it with everyone.. With you, I know I've met my match, so I don't want you to think I wont vote for you at the end. I've had a great time with you in this game, and we've done awesome work together.  I don't want to taint that.
Amanda: I agree.  And I will never speak badly of you..
Helen: Anything I've ever said about you, obviously was for my game.  I adore both of you, and if you make it to the end, I'm gonna be proud of you.  If it's not me, I want it to be someone I worked with.  I just wanna make my last 2 days, if they are, positive, and go out with good feelings between all of us, because I've gotten very far in this game.

Brief Fishies - 2:53pm

Amanda: All I know is at the end of this week, I hope you know I was honest with you..
Helen: I know that.
Amanda: I need Elissa, and I think she needs me too, because half of this house is going after her and I'm not one of them.
Helen: You need to talk to Elissa about that.  I'm not going to taint her against you.. Elissa is obviously gonna campaign to keep me.
Amanda: Alright, but I'm not on the block.. If she's gonna campaign.. Spencer's on the block.
Helen: I know that.  This is a game, and without you, I couldn't have done so many of the things we've done here.  It kills me to leave with you and I..
Amanda: Not on good terms.
Helen: Exactly.  Elissa, You, And and McCrae are my people.  Without you guys, I never woulda have gotten this far.
Amanda: I appreciate that.
Helen: Gimme a hug.


3:11pm
Helen and Elissa

Helen: She's so smart, and she needs to know, I know when I've met my match.. Without her, I don't know how many of the things we wanted to get done would have gotten done. I don't want her to feel ignored by me or you.

Elissa: They're so repulsive..
Helen: I want you to play this game smart.
Elissa: I know Aaryn is a horrible person.  One of the worst people I've ever met in my life.
Helen: I want you to know, whatever you decide is fine.  I'm gonna try to stay, so I can't have you saying that.
Elissa: I'm gonna have to stay away from her.  She literally is not an adult.  She has nothing to offer, like ever.  Even in real life. I guess in this game she's good at comps, but I truly feel it's because her brain is stimulated.

Helen: You can do this.  You can do this.
Elissa: I guess it's just the fact that I haven't had to deal with people like her since highschool.. Everything you say to her is just a waste of breath.
Helen: Spencer just walked in.  I have to be nice to her.
Elissa: It's just very difficult for me to stoop to her level.
Helen: I want you to win, I want you to win every other week.  I think you're the only person in this game who hasn't lied to me.  You need to get to the end of this game.  America wants you to get to the end of this game.  You've got to get to the end of this game for me.
Elissa: I think it's funny that she's so jealous of me in this game, and she knows nothing about me.  If she did, she'd be really jealous.
Helen: I'm sorry, but I want you to get to the end of this game, and there may be times when you have to work with people you don't care for.
Elissa: Every time I see her, I see Candice making fun of her.

Helen: But try.. I know there are gonna be people you're gonna want to go after, and you may have to swallow it for a week.. Say she wins HoH again.
Elissa: If she wins HoH again, she's gonna put me right back up.. I think she wants to be the center of attention, and if anyone takes attention off of her, it makes her fiery mad.  That's why she didn't like Candice.  That's why she didn't like Jessie.

Elissa continues talking in a very condescending manner about Aaryn.  Helen gives up trying to get her to understand she may need to work with her going forward.

Elissa: Her comparing herself to me would be like me comparing myself to Poppy Montgomery or Oprah.  She has no right to even come up to me.  Who does she think she is?  If you leave, it's going to be torture.
Helen: You cannot give up.  If you give up, I am going to be very disappointed.  You've gotta channel the energy and the angst you have against her, and go into HoH with that. I'm not gonna be here.  I know Amanda wants you as an ally.   I love this game.  I still have 2 more days, but I know in my heart of hearts that Andy's not gonna vote for me.

3:26pm
Cam 1 and 2
While Helen and Elissa have been talking outside, Amanda and McCrae have been talking in the Cockpit.. As I enter, she's prepped him for his coming conversation with Helen, and he's considering how he should approach it.

Amanda: I basically stressed that I wasn't mad, but my feelings were hurt.

3:33pm
Andy Enters..

Andy: What're you gonna say to Elissa, so I know what to say to her?
Amanda: First, I told Helen that I'm not coming after Elissa, and there are other people who are.  Helen apologized profusely.  I told her that everything I've done is gameplay, and hat yesterday I felt like she was attacking me on a very personal level.
Andy: That's the best thing you can say.
Amanda: And how much it hurt me that she even tried to turn McCrae against me..

McCrae exits.. Amanda and Andy continue.

Amanda: At this point, I want her to go to Elissa and tell her what I said.. And then I'll just tell her that I was heartbroken yesterday.. and like Helen told McCrae that you're just using me.  I really wanted you to win that veto.  I lit a fire under your ass.  I have never done anything against you.  I always, always have stuck up for you..  You were the 1st person I let know about McCrae.  I confide in you.. I'm gonna like really victimize myself and let her know she can trust me, bla bla bla..
Andy: I'm gonna amp up how she can trust me..

Both agree that each other's Elissa presentations are good.


3:39pm
Cockpit
Cam 1 and 2

Amanda: Elissy.. Can I talk to you?
Elissa: Yes.

BB: Amanda, please move your hair away from the microphone.

Elissa: You wanna know who said that about you?  Your little sidekick Aaryn. She's trying to pin it all on you.  To make you look like this horrible person.
Amanda: I don't doubt it.  But Helen's conversation with McCrae.. She was like, Elissa's just using Amanda.. I was shocked.  My feelings were so hurt.  The reason I know Helen was coming after me was because Andy told me.  I was super upset about it.  It just upsets me.. You know from the beginning I've been confiding you.
Elissa: And I've never told anyone anything you've told me.
Amanda: The only reason I want Helen gone is because she was coming after me.

Elissa: But Aaryn's been after me forever, and you all voted out Kaitlin.

Elissa repeats everything she's repeated about Aaryn all day.. all season..

Amanda: What was so upsetting to me what the thought that Helen was turning you against me.  Nothing was personal.  I love you guys.  But from a game perspective, I trust you more than I trust her.
Elissa: I don't know why Helen thinks she has a right to talk for me. If I don't say anything, it's because I don't see the point. Most people here are like talking to a brick wall.  I felt like you were secluding me.. You've never been a target of mine, ever.  You're not a threat to me.
Amanda: I'm not a threat to you.
Elissa: But it does make me angry to think I'm gonna be in a house with crazy people I have nothing in common with.
Amanda: Well, you can hang around with me, Andy and McCrae.

Elissa sings Candice's praises... Bashes Aaryn a little more..  Amanda tries to reel her back in again.  She's a little better at it than Helen.  Elissa emphasizes again that neither Helen nor anyone else has the right to speak on her behalf.

Elissa: Someone like you, you're gonna be successful before the game and after the game.  You have played a hell of a game, and I think it's impressive.  Anybody who's with you is gonna be a lucky person.  But it did make me angry to think I was secluded..  We need to get rid of Spencer.  He's way more dangerous than Helen.
Amanda: I know that, but how am I supposed to do that when just yesterday, Helen was gunning for me to every person in the house?  Me and McCrae trust you.  We knew that first week.  McCrae put his neck on the line totally to save you. What Spencer says is bs.  McCrae saved you that week, and because he saved you, he saved me.

Amanda draws on their shared history from the beginning of the game..

Elissa: You have masterminded this game, Amanda.  You have set this game up.
Amanda: But we were together. What I masterminded us against were the people that were against the knockouts.. and when they went against the knockouts, byee..  That's why, when I heard Helen was gunning for me, it was so shocking.

3:58pm This conversation is ongoing on cam 1 and 2..  Amanda is telling Elissa that the house will divide once Helen is gone, and Elissa will not be alone, but supported by herself, McCrae and Andy..

4:13pm

Amanda and Elissa continue in the Cockpit..

Elissa: I'm an asset to this game.
Amanda: You are! I feel like we are valuable to each other.
Elissa: If I were you, I'd be most concerned about Aaryn, because she turns everything against you.  She goes around and makes sure cameras hear her and see her saying bad things about you.
Amanda: To be honest with you, I'm not worried about it.  I think it's important that we get rid of Spencer, Gm or Aaryn next week.

4:21pm
The dance around scenarios..  I'm getting dizzy..

Elissa: So there's no way that you would keep Helen?
Amanda: (no) I have you, and I will not lie to you.
Elissa: I don't wanna play your game either.  I want to play my game.
Amanda: Absolutely.

Elissa: I'm on your side too, but it does make me upset that you're trying to get rid of Helen.
**swing your partner, do si do..


4:37pm
Cam 3 and 4
Helen, McCrae and Andy
Helen continues the apology tour.. We join this conversation in progress

McCrae: I totally understand.  I know where you were coming from.
Helen: The second we were done, I felt bad about it.  If I stay, awesome, if I leave, I will tell jury how wonderful all of you guys are.  Judd will understand.  Candice maybe not.

Talk turns to Candice's lack of understanding of the game..


4:39pm
HoH
Cam 1
Aaryn, Gm and Spencer

Aaryn: I just get really frustrated with her about something that's supposed to be between her and I, she just goes and tells..
Gm: And like a second later.
Aaryn: It makes me lose trust, because if I tell you something and it gets back to me, I don't trust you.  Also, she makes assumptions about things..
Spencer: Exactly.
Gm: Her mind just does not shut the f*ck off.  I don't know if it messes with her socially.. Like, my mind, I can be chill, but she just like, like the game Clue.. Like it was Mr Deeds with the knife!
Aaryn: It's Adderall..  If you don't need Adderall and you take it, it's a different world. I take 30 mg a day, and that's a lot.  She takes 60.  She tells me she gets sick and nauseous all the time.  I don't know who prescribed her, but it is way overdone.
Spencer: Some f'in Dr Feelgood.  They get kickbacks from prescribing stuff.  My brother's a pharma rep..


4:45pm
Amanda joins the people in HoH to tell them about her conversation with Elissa..

Amanda: She thinks that she's better than everybody.  That's fine. It doesn't matter. We need to let her feel that she's somewhat safe. We just have to all fight our asses off and make sure we win HoH.
Spencer: And Veto.
Amanda: We're all united.  We all want the same thing.

4:49pm
Andy enters HoH.. Amanda warns him immediately that he's in for some backlash soon from Elissa.. McCrae is present as well.

Aaryn: She's gonna put 2 people on the block.  Congratulations, Amanda, now you wont be one of them.
Amanda: Should I not protect myself in the game?
Spencer: Ya'll can argue and I don't wanna get in the middle of it.. but I think your base hope are that she doesn't win HoH..
Amanda: My goal was to make her feel safe..
Gm: What Aaryn's saying is that you made yourself look good.. and the rest of us look bad.
Amanda: She was trying to tell me that you were defaming me.. I don't buy any of it.
Aaryn: I just don't understand why a 2 hour conversation was necessary.

Amanda: I'm trying to make her as comfortable as possible so she's not guns blazing for HoH.
Aaryn: I get it.
Amanda: Do I sound shady right now, because I'm trying to be honest and open.
Spencer: I just hope you got in her ear enough that she doesn't think her life is on the line. I know you were tryin' to make her feel safe so she doesn't go into HoH like a Last Man Standing situation..

Amanda: Let's be honest, if I was really gonna protect her, I wouldn't come right up here and tell you everythign she just said.
Gm: I wouldn't make promises unless I was HoH and had the power..
**Heheh.. HoH has the power.  Not this season, bubby.

Spencer: This time next week, her ass is on the block, and she's goin' home, so it don't make a f*ck.
McCrae: Exactly.  If she feels like she has to, she will sit up there forever.  She does have the Rachel blood in her.
Gm: F*ck Rachel! I want the Aaryn blood.
Aaryn: I wanted Elissa to be the target this week, and the reason Helen is going home is because it benefits ya'll.  I get it.  I guess I'm just jaded with the whole thing.
McCrae: Whatever we can finagle to make her feel safe.. The target is anyone.. We have to play the game now.  We have to manipulate.
Amanda: Helen was going after you too, but in a quieter way.
Aaryn: I'm sure I was one of her targets, but Helen and I have our own private conversations too.. How do you know which was real?
Amanda: My conversation with Elissa was to protect the people here. It makes me feel like I can't come up here and be honest with you.. I'm gonna go smoke a cigarette..

Amanda leaves.  As McCrae is present, the room does not immediately erupt.

Spencer: I was gonna bring a carton.. for currency.. like prison.

5:02pm

  • Andy and Spencer remain in HoH
  • Gm and Aaryn draw a bath
  • Amanda heads outside for a smoke.
  • Helen invites her over to the Hammock..
5:06pm

Spencer: Yeah, Elissa f'in hates my guts..
McCrae: She hates everyones guts.
Spencer: I don't feel bad about it. It's just funny, because I've had honestly zero real conversations with her, so like any opinion she's formed about me is just out of her asshole delusions that basically boil down to that she is better than everyone...

Amanda has her smoke, then heads back up to talk to Aaryn privately in the bath, explain further why she did what she did, and get her back on board with trusting the alliance.. Amanda's point: as long as it's not 2 3AM people on the block, they're all safe.  I can't stop watching!

Please spark up your feeds and mind the critters!  You're on duty til I start the Overnight Report, live. :-)  Thank you for being a part of BBDish!






Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 20, 2013 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I here the Moody Blues song everytime I see the title of this post.

August 20, 2013 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

And this is why Helen is leaving and Amanda is staying. I think she is by far the most manipulative female mastermind I have ever seen on BB

August 20, 2013 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Jumbo :))

August 20, 2013 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Vana said...

Forgive my lack of manners from the morning report.....

Hi Carolyn!
Congrats Berdache Bear!
and thank you Pally!

August 20, 2013 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Hi Carolyn

Where is everybody?

August 20, 2013 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

swing your partner do si do!!

waaaaaaaaaaaa lol

thanks!! just thanks!!

August 20, 2013 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

I think they have all eaten coo coo for cocoa puffs, I hope Judd comes back. Afternoon Carolyn and fellow dishers. That's the most positive thing I can say

August 20, 2013 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I don't know how Helen can stand trying to have a conversation with Elissa. Helen is talking, but it's like Elissa is having a conversation with herself. Ugghhh, it's so hard to listen to/read!

August 20, 2013 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Candles said...

I finally made it to a Wednesday viewing party! Oh....wait....what John? What do you mean it's only Tuesday? Okay, nevermind.....I'll go read the Afternoon report and do my best to be here on Wednesday for the viewing party. LOL

August 20, 2013 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Amanda and Andy are always saying--You need to trust me..I'd be like WHY who died and made you boss. That in-it-self would make me not trust them.

August 20, 2013 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes I think Aaryn is just plain crazy! It doesnt matter what you say or do.... its wrong. If she wanted Elissa out then she shouldnt have let everyone else run her HOH. When are these house guests gonna grow a pair and play for themselves?

August 20, 2013 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

It's funny how completely different Elissa and GM are, yet when it comes to talking game to them, or having any kind of serious conversation with them, they have striking similarities.

They both tend to interrupt a lot. They both get complete tunnel vision. If they have decided something is right (or wrong) there is absolutely no possibility of making them look at it from any other angle. They will suddenly come out with some very insightful comments that make you realize they are much smarter than people think they are (well, maybe not much smarter with GM, but at least a little smarter.) And then suddenly, mid-sentence, they are completely off subject and talking about something that has nothing to do with anything. Usually Nick and yoga mats...or maybe Nick on a yoga mat.

August 20, 2013 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have often wondered if this season's cast suffer from extreme cabin fever mixed with prescribed meds& that's what causes all the horrid word vomit we're subjected to.
I hate to say this but GM legitimately frightens me! Between her nonexistent fantasy marriage to Nick, & the absolutely despicable comments constantly being spewed forth about Candice, it's appalling!!
Kudos to you, Carolyn et al for enduring & transcribing the madness. =)

August 20, 2013 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL 6:47pm on cams 3/4

GM tries to explain the Illuminati. If you need a laugh.

August 20, 2013 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks for a great day, everyone :)

See you with the Overnight..

August 20, 2013 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

7:27pm cams 3/4

Women and Shoes, not what you think.

August 20, 2013 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

7:37pm cams 3/4

You think there's hope they won't do more to to damage their reputation but they do.

August 20, 2013 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Blonde1 from LaLa land said...

Because GM is a have not this week is she allowed to take warm baths up in the HoH bathroom?

August 20, 2013 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

7:57pm

Amanda has gone to far for Skippy and we get to watch Hellissa cook on the quad.

August 20, 2013 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn. This has been a super long day for you. I don't know how you do it. New ears, eyes, fingers and spine are on backorder but I hope they get to you soon. :-p~

I saw this earlier today and failed to comment on it. I felt sure someone else would but if they did, I missed it. Sorry if I am repeating someone's comment and acting like it is my own.

From The Morning Report. 11:39 AM BBT.

Helen: I feel like Aaryn is young, and people like you and I could help her see..
Elissa: I feel like 22 is a character building age.. You start to realize..
Helen: I'm happy with where my life..
Elissa: I know what Aaryn has at 22 that you didn't, but I can't say it on camera. But everyone knows.
** I don't.

I'm 99.999% sure Elissa was referring to Aaryn's Adderall.

At least that's the feeling I got from how she said it. Does anyone have a different idea?

:o)
GaYToR

August 20, 2013 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Reneep I hear ya. Judd coming back on Thursday night is about the only think that could save this season for me. DE's are so short and dangerous. I want to see him come back and defend himself for what he has been falsely accused of doing. It's just too bad that if he comes back, Helen will be gone because she deserves to eat some words too.

OMG Michigan Man. Thanks for that Illuminate tip. That is absolutely a must see and I'll get to it later tonight.

Speaking of GM, I may or may not have said this before but I'm going to say it now or again.

Listen to GM's DR sessions and especially her eviction votes when she talks to Julie every week. She completely loses her 'JoyZze' accent and talks in an intelligent and normal tone of acceptable decibel levels. She really stays in character at all times other than the privacy of the DR, and not always in there.

I am starting to think that some, if not all, were given a role to play and they must make it as stereotypical as possible. Maybe AGP has promised the best stereotype a bonus. Nah, she's too cheap to do that and these HGs wouldn't be able to keep it to themselves. But Ginamarie... I think she has made up this guano crazy character on her own and she is trying for an Emmy nomination or for some doors to open for her when she is let loose of her Big Brother leash.

:o)
GaYToR

August 20, 2013 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Dineane said...

Grendon, and you other BBAU fans, SAME! :)

August 20, 2013 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can someone tell me where to find all the details on the slop diet please.....
And thank you

August 20, 2013 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Aaryn made the boys Kroger cornflake chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy. She's very proud. The guys say it's very good.

9:13pm cams 3/4

yoga eye candy

cams 1/2

Everyone besides Elissa and Amanda sitting around the table talking about the most odd thing about each other. 9:19pm Amanda joins.

This is a good watch.

August 20, 2013 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

10:05pm cams 1/2

Andy, Spencer and Elissa talking.

Andy says something about Amanda's hair and she comes running out of the bedroom and for some reason carries Elissa off then dances.

Helen and Aaryn are talking in the hot tub.

August 20, 2013 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

11:16pm cams 3/4

GM, Elissa and Helen

Helen is still pushing, Aaryn is in HOH with Spencer and Andy. I went away for a bit so this was ongoing.
Nothing new with Helen, it's all about how Amanda has all the power and it needs to change. You know so Helen can have the power back.

General chit chat upstairs.

August 20, 2013 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

11:27pm cams 1/2

Aaryn is having her doubts again. Of course they are about Amanda and McCrae. Andy sits silent because Spencer is in the room so what can he say?

August 20, 2013 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Gaytor, I noticed how GM can clean-up her act too--early in the season with Aaryn she was careful to say "asked" and then slipped right out of that street talk for several minutes. She'd have to speak intelligently to get jobs in those pageants--could you imagine parents hiring her if she might teach their daughters to aks questions and inset 3 f bombs in every sentence? LOLOL

Have you seen Wil Hueser (sp?)'s BB15 The Saga Shows? Funny if a little SNL-like the way he lets some bits stretch. Anyway, he plays GM as an archeologist with degrees who has written many books on mathematics...(don't ask me the connection there--maybe the only multi-syllabic words he knows). Julie never cares, interrupts her, and portrays GM as a dumbie anyway... It's funny. (Tho my favorite is McManda as one person, makeup on one side of the face, baseball cap on the other...)

Grendon, another great point as usual ;) Neither can drop their constant mind trips long enough to listen to even a single sentence of input from someone whose ideas threaten their own world view... They need therapy so much it hurts me to think about it. GM looking for love, Elissa raising a child she keeps home-schooling whenever she can, so that only she provides any "authority figure" for the kid... God forbid someone influence or teach the kid who actually knows science, or more history and world events than she has learned on cruises, in hair salons, and in spas and plastic surgeon's offices! She had no clue that the reason she thinks American peanut butter tastes so much better to her is not only the increased oil mentioned on the label, but also the sugar and lotsa salt American manufacturers put in their products. Nutritionist" "Nurse" "Wellness Center"????? She's scary.

I wish they'd both listen...Wonder how either would do in that final comp with questions about other HG's lives? Was there an earlier comp based on that too? Could it be used for the returning juror tonight? Sad they might miss-out...

August 22, 2013 at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below