;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 19, 2013

PoV Ceremony Spoiler & Aftermath

Good Monday to you, BB Lovers!  The feeds went to trivia at 10:34am, indicating the start of the PoV Ceremony.  As soon as the results are verified by the HGs, we'll have the Spoiler here for you in this post.

If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, you've got some seriously catching up to do.  All hell broke loose in the BB house last night.. Here are the posts to get you up to speed:  Monday Morning before the PoV CeremonyThe Overnight Report.

Spencer is the Renom!


11:19am
Camera 3
HoH Bathroom
Helen, Aaryn, Elissa, Ginmarie are talking.. They are joined by Andy.

Helen: Andy, we all love you.  We have Elissa and we have GM.  You are the swing vote.
Andy: Why do you think I'm the swing?  If you have Elissa and GM, you're staying.
Helen: I complimented Amanda on her social game.. and she said, not me, Andy.  She's trying to throw you under the bus.
Andy: I know this.
Elissa: If Helen leaves, it's Amanda and McCrae's game.
Helen: This house.  This is your week.  This is the week you show America, either the good guys are gonna win or the bad guys are gonna win.  They've bullied everybody.  You can't let that happen.  She's gonna spend the next 3 days trashing me.
Elissa: I know they're scary but they really haven't won much.

Helen: He's won 1 HoH, and she's won nothing.  We're 9 comps to their 1 comp.  Including you, we're 11 comps to their 1 comp.  You can take that gamble and go with the couple who has 1 comp under their belt or all of these girls who love hanging out with you and have so many comps.. They want us to hate each other.  We're figured it out. You're a good guy.  You should go with the good.. You need to change the wrong and make it right.
Aaryn: I feel like this has been masterminded since week one.
Elissa: I thought she'd been paid to be here..
Helen: They had a fight last night.. They don't even support each other.  McCrae's not gonna fight for anybody.. Nobody..
Aaryn: How is it that someone who's been HoH week one and been in a showmance never been on the block.. How is that not the scariest thing in the house?


Helen: Andy, you don't realize, You are being so manipulated by them.. And America's saying, make the right choice, Andy..
**Please insert tears throughout all of Helen's utterances..

Andy: I don't like that you're even questioning me.  That's really pissing me off.  I don't understand why this is coming my way.  yeah, I've been aligned with Amanda and McCrae, but I've never been anything but loyal to you.
Helen: Ok..
GinaMarie: (says lots of words)

Aaryn moves on to besmirching Spencer.. GM parrots..

Elissa: Did you hear what he said to Jessie when she was on the block with him?
Helen: I love you girls.  I love you, Andy.  America will be so happy if one of the 5 of us win this game.

11:39am
Talk in the HoH bathroom continues.  Aaryn and Gm are agreeing with everything Helen and Elissa say..

GM: Everything she doe sis fine.  Everyone else's showmance is ripped to shreds.  My heart is on the floor..
Aaryn: People wanted more to get me out of this house, when I was alone, than break them up.
Helen: I've been gunning for Spencer for so long, it kills me he could be here longer..
Aaryn: Spencer does not feel uncomfortable, and I don't like it.  If I hadn't won the HoHs, they might not even be here.
Helen: It's how you treat people.. Amanda bullies.. You saw how she was with Jessie.
**I saw how you were with Jessie too.

Aaryn: It's underhanded, because you don't see it.. At least Jeremy was up front about his assholeness.  And I can guarantee that Amanda and McCrae are gonna hear about this conversation and attack me.

Elissa: We are 5.  We are stronger.
Helen: And if they come at me, I'm just gonna keep running.. get my coffee..

Elissa tries to forge a bond with Aaryn, reminding her that she's never voted against her or tried to get her nominated.

Helen: One bad move, one bad vote, your game is over.  This game is too long for someone to be able to manipulate all 100 days.

11:53am
Helen: Ok.. Well, thank you guys for all your support and any votes.. I would love the 5 of us to kill it.  Sleigh the 2nd dragon in the house.  I know you have a lot to think about.
Andy: I do and I don't.
Helen: I love you, Andy.  I know America wants you guys to do this.
**insert more tears, and if you have a flag pin handy..

Helen: And if I stay, I will do everything I can for everyone in here, so the final 2 or 3 is in this room.
GM: (says more words)
Helen: For all those kids out there watching the show, the people in this room are gonna do the right thing.  That's what BB is all about.  Sportsmanship, loyalty..
**which bb has she been watching??
GM: I wanted her out from week 2 when she started attackin' Aaryn (Candice).

11:59am
Aaryn comes back in to slam Amanda to Helen some more..  Work that jury vote, girl.


**OK.. It's time for a wee bloggy break!  Please mind the critters on the live feeds.  I'll be back in a bit.

As with all live feed updates on BBDish, this post is a work in progress.  Please refresh periodically for new info. :-)






Permalink







22 Comments:

Blogger Shamrock said...

That was a pretty fast POV meeting!

August 19, 2013 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sheep!

August 19, 2013 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Mish said...

Nooooooo

August 19, 2013 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dang dang dang

August 19, 2013 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I am honestly baffled as to which side Aaryn is on or what kind of game she is playing right now.

As for Helen, I have admitted more than once that Amanda is not always likable and has made it very hard to root for her. However, why is Helen striking first a game move but Amanda striking first is evil overtaking the holy, blessed, good side of the house.

Sorry-I have no respect for Helen. Although they carry themselves differently, I find Helen as much as or more unlikable than Amanda.

August 19, 2013 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

The blindside is still on! Helen can grovel till the cows come home.

August 19, 2013 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Coffee Break Mom said...

Amanda will make it to the end of this game without ever doing one thing.

August 19, 2013 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Poor GM every conversation comes back to someone voting Nick out and Amanda and McCray's wedding. Get Over It Girl!

America wants the Good People (as Helen looks toward heaven)to win! Did all of you know that Helen loves Andy? She also loves Aaryn, GM, Elissa...all of the good people.

Whose side is Aaryn really on? I'm confused.

It's amusing to hear Aaryn complaining about Amanda (week 2) protecting Candice and calling Aaryn a racist and Elissa and Helen (who have said the same time as late as this morning) agreeing with her.

August 19, 2013 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hey everyone :)

I'm taking a little break

Be back in a bit

August 19, 2013 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Helen totally lost me when she brought out the 'good people' b.s.

Try as I might I can't root for her.

Who is she to decide who is good or bad.

And.... this is a game of deceit. She's lied left and right and used manipulation, just as the others have.

Sorry. I'm annoyed right now. I'll zip it.

August 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

Im not sure about Aaryn either, but I think she is just working for Helen's jury vote

August 19, 2013 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Spencer re nom.....BOOooo
Arryn really did not have much choice..
Andy: deflecting....
Arryn,GM,Elissa:
like totally...like um.. making this Personal!
Okay ladies(?) put your big girl panties on and get your head back in the game...
Helen: UGh
Mcrandas.... just luvin this!

.

August 19, 2013 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grendon,

I like Helen a little more than Amanda because she hasn't crossed the line with derogatory statements. Helen's game play is way more conniving. She also doesn't understand that if its ok for her to do something to someone it should be okay for anyone to also do it to her.

August 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Maybe a past HG has played the patriotic card before, but I don't remember it. Well, Jerry ... I guess.

"Do it for America!!!" lol ....

As a combat veteran, is this where I get to shower Helen with my indignance? .... nah, I'll save it for something much more trite. :)

August 19, 2013 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lucky 13

On your phone-go to cbs.com.

Scroll done to the very bottom and click on 'full site'. It took me right back to the feeds. You may have to re-enter your user name and password.

August 19, 2013 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Just stopping by to say hi for now.

Hi Carolyn, all

Now to try and catch up. Aaryn and GM are complaining about Amanda right now so I know something happened. Be back in a bit.

August 19, 2013 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

12:51pm cams 1/2

I know you're taking a break so wanted to throw this out there.

Helen just called Amanda the female Jeremy. She's telling Elissa that she has to tell Andy and McCrae that it's good vs. bad now. They think they're the good guys LOL Good one Helen.

August 19, 2013 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

OMG-Does Helen realize how she comes off when she talks to people? Now she is sure she is staying and that McCrae will come to her saying, "Oh Helen, you were right. Now what can I do." She said she will tell him, "Well McCrae, you can win HOH and do what I say."

August 19, 2013 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Good vs Evil ?!

more like Evil vs Evil

I vote to EVICT everybody.....
lets start BB over.
Will anybody join me in a
" I"ll drink to that"

August 19, 2013 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These people are idiotic if they think Amanda and McCrae will bring anyone else to the final besides the two of them. It's really insane to team up with them. Amanda should have been the renom. Helen isn't my favorite person but her mouth isn't foul like Spencer's so I'd be thrilled to see him leave on Thursday!

August 19, 2013 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll drink twice to that.

August 19, 2013 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Why does anyone believe Helen and Elissa would take anyone but each other to final 2? Everyone is down on McManda because they would supposedly only take each other (everyone has the right to take their choice, btw), but I think they would be far more likely to take someone else if one of them thought it would guarantee them the win than the team of Helen and Elissa.

Helen is sure she can beat Elissa--she makes sure everyone disrespects Elissa's game, telling the house Elissa threatens to go home. Elissa has not mentioned it in days, yet Helen keeps harping on it behind her back. Since Elissa won her 2d POV, Helen has to keep her game rep down. Should Helen stay Thursday (God forbid), expect some new backhanded backstabbing...

Helen is making me ill. I can't listen. She is so intense and deceitful, crawling around on furniture like a snake to get closer to her target, spitting her venomous lies and twisted half-truths, I cannot believe those 2 girls are falling for this--don't they realize this is what she'd say about them in a week or 2? Helen is the one who protected Elissa all season as she made derogatory comments about these girls' moral characters, class (absence of), and behavior. GM is not exactly intelligent, but she was (past tense) more savvy about people's games before this. And Aaryn's flip-flopping (which I thought GM hated more than anything?) shows huge signs of DR involvement. Staged. Phonier than Jani crying all night season 7 when Howie was evicted (she said it was fake tears).

Back during wedding preps or right after, Andy, Spencer, and the gang were sitting in the BY talking about the DR telling them they were boring, not providing enough drama for the TV episodes--then we got fish.

Aaryn wasn't there--I think she got the same "pressure" (the boys called it) and took it to heart. She used this opportunity to get in better with production (who she must have known were not thrilled with her), as well as get screen time--Wednesday's show and Thursday's review. Plus she was disturbed by both the absence of a letter from either of her parents, as well as no photos of them whatsoever. This is a chance for her to show them she is playing the game big time...

If you think back to last Thursday night and Friday, Aaryn was growing increasingly desperate...Helen pounced and twisted it all to Amanda, but this won't last--Amanda was only a short-lived annoyance. Something deeper is upsetting Aaryn...the racism charge, her parent's disappearing act.... Flip flopping won't cure that.

August 20, 2013 at 2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below