;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 16, 2013

Big Brother 15: To Have Or Have Not, and 2 on the Block

Good evening, BB Lovers!  I hope you're having a beautiful Friday night!

The feeds went to Trivia at 2:21pm, and as of 5:30pm, they're still there! As soon as the feeds come back, or shortly thereafter, the ever Lovely Late Night Lessa will be taking over this post, and the blog through the not-so-spoilery Nomination Spoiler.

As for me, I'll see you back here dark 'n early with the Overnight Report..

Take it away, Lessa!

~*~


Hello Dishers! My ever lovely Fiance said he didn't mind if I hung out with ya'll a  bit tonight, so I'm here to handle the not so spoilery nomination spoiler. :) The feeds went to Trivia shortly after 2pm BB time, and here we sit at 5:50, still awaiting. Must be a heck of a Have Not competition or nomination speech! OR Elyssa flipped out and self evic....



5:50 We're back! Hah! Works every time. The have not food is on the table - looks like Head Cheese and Habinaros! They are wearing goggles and look to be covered in paint of some sort.. it was a messy one!

Helen: How'd we go from Mangos and Macoroni to head cheese and...

5:51 And back to Trivia. Thanks Skippy. Then Fish, then back at 5:54 From what I can tell, Helen, Amanda and GM are have nots... listening for others...

Helen: I bit into one. It's really hot!
Elyssa: At least we got a new cutting board. And bowls. That's exciting. This is disgusting....

Amanda: I will not be eating that...

Helen: I do not want to eat anything that starts with 'head'!

Amanda: And I don't eat anything spicy at all. There's no vege, no starch..
Andy: The last ones had like pasta, or beans..
Amanda: The mung beans were good! I'm gonna starve the next week.

McCrae has his goggles stuck in his hair in whatever it was they crawled through..

Aaryn is showeringin HOH, while Gina sits on the floor in the bathroom near her.

Helen: When do the Have Not things stop? Seriously.

I think Elyssa is a have not as well.. Girls vs. guys maybe? :)


Helen: At least I have Amanda as a fellow Have Not'er.. She'll make the good stuff...
McCrae: Yeah, she makes good stuff. I don't know what's my hair and what's cobwebs...

Elyssa checks in with Amanda..

Elyssa: She just said I wasn't her target...

Amanda: I can smell the head cheese in here!
Elyssa: It is pretty grotesque.

Andy: The habineros are kinda pretty!
Spenser: They look like Christmas Lights kinda...

Spenser: It's funny, we've never had to throw it away - it was always done during noms..

6:12
Andy: Just so you know, the nomination today thing is up!

Amanda is in HOH where Aaryn is STILL in the shower..
Amanda: She asked me who the target was, I told her Spenser.

And back to complaining about the Have Not Food.. Spenser apparently won the competition for Andy and McCrae.

Helen: Sorry we lost..
GM: It's ok
Helen: It sucks you have to be a have not on your birthday..

BB: GinaMarie!
GM: what?!
BB: please put on your microphone!
GM: oh sh*t, sorry!

BB:MCCRAE! Please put on your microphone..
Lessa: BB! Please let them get dressed!!


Amanda: MCCRAE! WHy would you do that? It smells like rotten body parts!
McCrae: I didn't do it
Spensor: I did it!
Amanda: I just took my medication, I can't throw up - seriously! do something with it please! And don't put it in the have not room, or anything!
McCrae: now you're just giving us ideas....

BB: Aaryn. Please go to the DR..
Aaryn (In just a towel..): Um, I can't right now...

Amanda: I love cheese, but THAT is not cheese!
Elyssa: Did they tell you waht it was?
Amanda: No....
Lessa: Hehehe - in case you don't know either - Head cheese is not a cheese, but a meat jelly made with flesh from the head of a calf or pig.

Helen: Amanda's out there so I can't talk that long. She said that if one of us comes off she'll put up Spenser. I think we have to vote out Spenser. She said... you guys will keep me right, and Amanda? She said I know you won't keep me, and I'll try to win veto... and I was like OK... You and Andy can keep me safe...

She leaves as Amanda comes in.. Skippy sends us fishing.

Amanda and Helen:
Helen: Then she was like if it's Elyssa and Spenser, then Spenser goes. She said she was putting me up as a pawn, and she said she didn't want to put Spenser up originally, but..
Amanda; you think they're working together?
Helen: He put them up against each other...

McCrae enters...

Helen: I was just telling her what I told you - if its me and her, you'd keep me, obviously..
Amanda: yeah, yeah yeah.. I agree 100%
 Helen: This is the last week we need three people... with Spenser gone, they can't control the votes... you know GM's birthday is Thrusday and she'll be on FIRE to win that thing...
Amanda: yeah, yeah. No matter what you're safe...
Helen: Thank you... she said she knows everyone will come after her next week.. she said if it were Elyssa and Spenser she would rather Elyssa gone but if its spenser she doesn't care because they're both bad, but..
Amanda: Yeah, yeah..
Me: Win the Veto, Helen. WIN THE VETO.

Upstairs:
Aaryn: I just don't want McCare to tell her... he was like you don't want her to know?
Andy: that she's going up?
Aaryn: that she's the target!
Andy: oh, she shouldn't know! You think he'll tell her?
Aaryn: I think he's bad at secrets... and it was hard to explain to Helen why I didn't nominate McCrae and Amanda. I think what I'll say is that I'm putting you up because you're a power duo and I have a power duo of my own to look out for and I feel like there's a high chance we would be going up if the roles were reversed.
Andy: Totally. It's good Amanda and McCrae don't consider us a duo... I feel like you are what can get me to the end of the game.
Aaryn: And me you, totally.
Andy: I feel like this competition even though it was messy and only two minutes that it was a lot of fun... Good luck with everything!
Aaryn: Thank you!

--Nominations are said to be in 15 minutes or so..

GM: they're gonna lock us up in here?!
Aaryn: No, in the rainbow room...

6:52 - we have Triva. Looks like it's time for the nomination ceremony! Stay tuned for the not so spoiler-y spoiler!

7:36 and we're back - Elissa and Helen are whispering in the kitchen...

No shocker here - Helen and Elyssa are on the block...


Helen: She won't put up Amanda. We just have to win the veto.
Elyssa: We have to. Seriously.
Helen: Yeah. We have to win the veto and even after that we have to get Spenser up and thenmake sure he goes home.

Helen pulls Andy aside..

Andy: I feel very out of the loop...

Helen starts working him to get Spenser up and out with what Aaryn said before. As Andy (And us) know all of this, we'll leave them to it. It all comes down to the veto!

Mind the critters for me - it's movie time!







Permalink







21 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

♥♥Thank you, Lessa!♥♥

Nite Nite, everyone :)

August 16, 2013 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Ewwww-Head cheese stuck to an actual head. How can something so wrong be so incredibly right? Well, maybe not right-but funny.

August 16, 2013 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gnight Carolyn.... :)

Hello Lessa :)

August 16, 2013 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good night Carolyn-See you tomorrow.

August 16, 2013 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Candles said...

Hello everyone!

Thank you Carolyn for the great job you do with the reports everyday!

I am way behind so just finished reading the overnight thru the HHN.
Am I the only one who thought Helen was sitting on the floor crying right outside the HOH room waiting for someone to notice her on the spy screen and come out and comfort her. They would help her walk into HOH and sit her on the couch or bed, keeping their arms around poor Helen. She would cry about the horrible betrayal that is Elissa, and everyone would agree that Elissa wasn't worth their time.

Oh wait, that all did happen except no one noticed her on the spy screen so she had to change her game plan and walk in the door by herself! The shame of it all!

I feel if Elissa wants to go then let her go! Helen is going to wake up pretty quick to the fact that she has been played like a fiddle and her game is over. Elissa wants to bail, McCranda is against her as is Andy, GM and Spencer. Aaryn is showing her to the door I hope!


August 16, 2013 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

I'm confused .... have they had the Nom ceremony yet? ... and who?

August 16, 2013 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

They haven't yet - they said they'll be in about 15 minutes. Everyone knows who's going up though.

August 16, 2013 at 6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy is such a suck up

August 16, 2013 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger angel1 said...

Still hoping Helen survives. I know it's not the popular viewpoint at present, but putting it out there. :)

August 16, 2013 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Me too - I like Helen. :) She's playing a phenomenal game - or was, anyway. Heh.

August 16, 2013 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I'm thinking that MCcrea is going to enjoy having some time away from Amanda finally.

August 16, 2013 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

You know, this is the first place I ever left a comment.Way back in season 8 I was anonymous. By season 10 , occasionally people would respond to my posts, so I made a profile. Any comments I have made on any other blog. whether to state an opinion or to respond to someone else's opinion, have been very few and far between. As I have been watching BB UK on you tube, I have been reading the comments. Generally when I am on you tube it is purely for entertainment and I don't read the comment section. Since it is getting down to the end of the UK season I got brave enough to leave a few comments of my own.

I just want to say, some of those people are vicious. They are mean, nasty, disrespectful and downright brutal. Anyone who thinks people on Carolyn's site are mean spirited hasn't looked around the internet at what else is out there. For me, I will stay here at home from now on, surrounded by my friends.

August 16, 2013 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger angel1 said...

There have been times I have been annoyed or appalled by every houseguest. I think it's interesting how we are each drawn to different ones for unfathomable reasons,lol. I am always surprised every year how caught up I get in this. Am very disappointed in no BBAD, as I have a TWC that doesn't carry the station. And that was my first exposure to the show, stumbling upon BBAD and thinking wth? This looks like big brother is watching these people. Do they know? hehe

August 16, 2013 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger ReneeSC said...

Hey Lessa! Showing you some love!Good evening!
I really really hope it works getting Helen out this week! Although, I'd fee better if it was past the time someone will be going back in! I really really hope it's Judd coming back! I legitimately do!! (I said that in my head in Aaryn's voice while I typed it.... of gosh!!) Lol

August 16, 2013 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger ReneeSC said...

I totally agree!! All of us here have our favorites & the ones we dislike and even voice ours opinions but we don't brawl and we keep it classy! BBdish ROCKS! !

August 16, 2013 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

How can Helen be explaining the math to Andy of why they need to keep her and Elissa there. (So they can have Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Helen and Elissa to control the vote.) Puh-leeze. Helen has mentioned getting Amanda out every week since before Kaitlin went home.

I know you don't want to go home this week Helen, but if you had won you would have back doored Amanda and she doesn't want to go home either. I know you really, REALLY want to be in the game. But so did David, Nick, Jeremy, Kaitlin, Howard, Candice, Judd and Jessie.

Get over it Helen. It's only a game.

August 16, 2013 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I know I sound a little heartless. I just get frustrated when people go on the block with an attitude that they want it more, they deserve it more, everyone owes it to them more.

I do understand all of those feelings are natural to a point and am more than willing to accept a bad day or even anger and tears. Britney had all her stages of grief last year but once she got it out of her system she realized that bottom line-it is a game. Just because it was something she wanted very badly, she knew everyone else there wanted it just as badly. She was hurt to be on the block, but if someone else had been on the block in her place their pain would have been just as real.

Helen just seems to have this attitude that this is her game and that anything she chooses to do in the name of strategy is fine and that the people she sends home should leave classy. But when it comes to someone striking first and possibly outplaying her, she doesn't seem to think anyone should dare to do it.

I honestly do believe that Helen's pain is real. I just wish that she would realize other people's pain (Judd for instance) is just as real and just as important. Judd had to be taken out for her to win. She has to be taken out for someone else to win.

August 16, 2013 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Andy is basically doing the same thing he did last week to Jessie to Helen. He wants her to blindsided. Wonder if it will last as long.

Oh by the way, hey all :)

9:30pm

cams 1/2 Andy is blowing smoke up Helen's bum.

cams 3/4 Amanda is doing the same to Elissa. McCrae lays next to her saying nothing. Amanda is telling her that the only way for both of them to stay is Elissa needs to win the Veto. Preventing Helen from winning it of course so they can get her out. Elissa still talking about going home. How she should've got voted out earlier so she could've gone home.

On a much more interesting note there is a Jeff and Jordan live chat on CBS.com under the Video tab.

August 16, 2013 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

10pm cams 3/4 McCranda don't even wait for the lights to go off anymore. Seriously, wth.

August 16, 2013 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger sistershare said...

I can't believe Aaryn is still there. Between her and GM I don't know who is more infuriating with there constant nasty, and racist comments. My biggest fear is that she is going to win this year, and if she does it may be my last season to watch BB. I have been a fan since the first airing but I have never seen anyone as despicable as Aaryn and GM. She may be good at competitions but not at being a decent human being.
Sistershare

August 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL At the end of the Jeff and Jordan chat Jeff gives her three gifts and then says if you'd like these go to the CBS store. One of them was the water bottle everyone has been talking about.

There's nothing happening in the house. Andy is listening to music, Helen, Aaryn and GM are painting their nails, McCranda were having sex and are now sleeping and Spencer just came up to HOH to join everyone who is a awake. Elissa is in DR.

August 16, 2013 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below