;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Jessie's Reign of Terror Meets the New Day

CBS Interactive Inc.Good afternoon, BB Lovers!

Jessie began her reign of terror last night, following an argument with Helen.  That's covered in the Overnight Report, and I strongly encourage you to read it before you get started here..

Here are the links: Tuesday Morning, The Overnight Report - Cage Match edition

As we rejoin our HG's Jessie's making good on her threat to continue this behavior til she leaves.


1:04pm
Cam 2
Kitchen
Elissa, Helen and Jessie

Jessie: This weekend is gonna be sooo delicious.

Elissa and Helen say nothing in response.  Aaryn returns to the kitchen.



1:11pm
Bathroom
Helen, Aaryn, Elissa

Aaryn: I'm sorry.. this is comical.. letter do it.  Crazy bitch.


1:13pm
Chair Room

Aaryn whispers with Spencer and tells him  he should come see the show.

1:14pm
Bathroom

Aaryn: It's getting worse.  She took my cup that say Aaryn on it.. 
Elissa: I can't even believe this is for real..

Aaryn moves to share with Amanda and McCrae

Elissa: Oh my God. I can just imagine her going off on Judd and Candice.  Candice got upset, but this is certifiably nuts.

BB: Houseguests, the lockdown is over.  You are now free to move about the house.

1:17pm
Have Not Room
Aaryn and GM

Aaryn: Basically, we're gonna ignore her and pretend she doesn't exist.. We're gonna have the funnest 2 days ever.  Just act like the happiest little lark that you can.  She poured out all the chocolate milk.. and took my cup.  And she's making bacon and wafting it all around..  The bitch is going down.

1:19pm
Gm comes into the bathroom.. Operation smile in full play.  Amanda too..Then Spencer..

Helen: I think there's something actually wrong with her.  Are you feeling the slop diet six pack?
Ginamarie: I can see ribs.

1:23pm
Camera 1
Jessie sits outside alone.

1:24pm
Cam 3
Amanda: No one said anything?
Helen: Nope,  No one said a word.  I think it's the best way to handle this situation.  She'll never be remorseful for any of it for weeks.

1:24pm
Camera 1


Aaryn: That's the game.  This isn't a friendship environment.
Jessie: I don't think that's the game.  You and everyone else have made it that way.
Aaryn: I tried to help you.  I legitimately cared about you as a friend.. and I tried to help you.. What do you want me to do?  You already sold out.
Jessie: you cannot sit here and tell me you've done more for me than i've done with you.

Aaryn: Jessie, I could've taken off anyone.
Jessie: I really wish you would've taken Spencer off, because then just for a second, I would've thought you were not what you actually are, which is a lying, backstabbing..
Aaryn: Sorry I'm a good game player and you're going home.
Jessie: I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth Aaryn.
Aaryn: Then why are you talking to me?
Jessie: Because this is my house too, and I can do what every I want.  I'm actually going with the Rachel method.  She's one of the most loved people in BB history.

1:30
Jessie: You do you and I'll do me..
Aaryn: Jessie, you're not gonna bring anyone down with you.

Jessie: I cannot wait for you to walk into jury.
Aaryn: At least it's gonna be later than you.
BB: Aaryn, please put on your microphone.
Aaryn: I'm done talking.

Amanda comes outside.

Amanda: Good morning.
Jessie: Good morning. Just so you know, just to get the morning off to a good kicker, you know Elissa talks shit about you all the time, about how slutty you are.
Amanda: I know.  I am.

Jessie: I don't care what ya'll say about how I'm acting.
Amanda: I'm confused though.. Why are you doing this?
Jessie: Actually, you haven't done a lot to me, Amanda.  I have nothing to say to you.  Except for lying to my face this week..
Amanda: Really?  Are you telling the truth?  You didn't have any big moves this week?
Jessie: No, I didn't discuss anything else.
Amanda: Whatever.  I don't want to get involved.
Jessie: Bunch of F'ing liars.

1:35pm
Amanda: (quietly) Don't go out like this.. 
Jessie: This is part of my game.  Seriously.  F*ck all of ya'll.  It makes no difference what I say..
Aaryn: It's a f*cking game Jessie, and you don't know how to play it. That's why you're going home.  Shut up.  You didn't even win the Veto.. Judd gave it to you.  You're not a competitor.. You have no social game..
Jessie: What did GM call you?  A yappy chichuahua?  Yeah, that sounds about right.
**so much for operation ignore.

1:37pm
Cam 1
Amanda: How bout Judd?  Did he tell you anything you'd like to share?
Jessie: No.  My mission this week is to get you guys to see..  I'm just telling you, if you keep Spencer, he's gonna work with Helen, and not you.
McCrae: Why do you say that?
Jessie: I know that what I leaked to Spencer about the plan to get you out, he leaked you out.  If Helen and Elissa were loyal to you, they would've told you that I was masterminding something to get you out.

Ginamarie comes out..

Jessie: Part of my game is to p;iss everyone off.
Amanda: I know exactly what you're doing.  You're pulling an Evel Dick.
Jessie: Ok, so let me do it.  Keep me here. I'll go on the block every week.. Calling everyone out on their bullshit.  Elissa better not come within 15 feet of me today. 

Jessie: I love GM..
Amanda: You're not gonna f*ck with her?  That would've been so much fun to watch.
Jessie: I've already told her all the f'd up shit that Aaryn's said about her. It's gonna be a long week..

1:42pm
Jessie: Next thing I'm gonna do is tell Elissa what a willowing shadow of her sister she is..
Amanda: Just make sure I'm around.
Jessie: It's so hard to fight with her though.. I get dumber just being around her.  Dude, Helen is such a ___. (?)

Jessie rehashes..

Jessie: You haven't even won a competition and somehow you're the most powerful person in the house.  Good job, Amanda.  

Ginamarie: Amanda, I finally shaved my pits.
Amanda: Did you donate it to locks of love?  It had to be 10 inches long.

Jessie: If you already realize that, I need a new mission for the week.
**I was wondering why they were entertaining this conversation, but I get it now.  McCrae wants Jessie's cigarettes when she goes.


Timecheck - 1:49pm


Jessie: Well, I'm gonna go get beautiful for my day of terror.

Jessie goes inside.  McCrae mentions the cigs to Amanda.

Amanda: It's not original what she's doing.  You can't reenact what someone else has done before, because then people know what you're doing.
McCrae: I gotta put a bigger target on me.. So people will want to take me to final 2.
Amanda: Do you wanna make sure she wont vote for you?
McCrae: She just seems so inconsequential.  I think the cigarette thing will kick it off.

1:54pm
Bathroom
Elissa and Jessie

Jessie is showering.. 

Jessie: Hey Rachel Shadow.
Elissa: How are ya?
Jessie: Awful now that you're here.

McCrae enters to use the toilet.  Elissa goes into the Have Not shower stall to change..

Jessie: Mmm this hot shower is so nice.. I could just stay in here for hours..  So what are you gonna go today, Rachel's Shadow?  Oh.. nothing.. that's about what you've done in competitions.. Slightly more..
Elissa: heheheeheh (and she leaves)

2:12pm
The HGs minus Jessie have been enjoying a laugh.. More about McCrae getting Jessie's cigarettes..

Jessire returns to the backyard.

Jessie: Cool, Rachel's shadow is doing laundry..


2:1pm
Kitchen
Helen, Aaryn

Helen: The name calling is really unnecessary.. She's like, Good morning, Liar.  She's totally insane.

2:15pm
Jessie: Rachel's shadow, who got big boobs first?  You or your sister?  Cuz you're older right?  You're like 35?

Elissa goes inside laughing and tells Helen and Aaryn how ridiculous Jessie's being.

Aaryn: She said that Elissa says every day what a big slut you and Amanda are.

2:17pm
Elissa and Aaryn come back outside.

Jessie: Hey Rachel's shadow.. hey Oompah Loompah.. no, Barney.  Going into the pool, Rachel's shadow?  Have fun lying and scheming and talking about how Aaryn's a slut and so is Amanda.  Are you just walking in circles, Rachel's Shadow?  Ohh.. Dangerous towel for the pool, Rachel's Shadow.  Really is the highlight of my day.  I still think that ya'll secretly hate each other.  Ooooh.. Why are you still talking, Aaryn?  DO you feel the need to respond?  You can't see it on your permanently scowled face. 


2:23pm
Cockpit
Spencer, Andy and Helen

Spencer: It's funny cuz it's so transparent..
Helen: She's hoping someone will take her to final 2.

Andy has the HoH Cam.. They take a couple pics in there..


2:25pm
Jessie takes the intimidation a step further.. and lays down next to Elissa.

Jessie: Wow, I didn't think ya'll were capable of shutting up for more than 2 minutes in a row.  This is amazing.

2:27pm
Inside, Spencer takes a pic of Andy next to Jessie's Memory Board photo..


Andy: Don't come out right away.. I'm gonna pretend I don't know what's going on..

2:27 - Sticks his head outside..
Andy: I got the camera!!!

McCrae: She's right next to Elissa.. She's trying to get in her head.

2:29pm
Where ever Elissa moves, so goes Jessie..

Andy: You were so right.  Writing that blog goes by so quickly.

Jessie goes inside.

Andy: What's going on?

They tell him.  Contrary to Jessie's plan, her attacks are working to bond the others together.

2:30pm HoH Pics and Talking about Jessie continue.. 
Aaryn: If it was funny, it would be entertaining, but she's not witty..
Elissa: It is ridiculous though..  It's so ridiculous, it's kind of funny.

**Aaryn is much better at not responding when others are present.

Aaryn: She thinks you're gonna vote to keep her, GM.  She's gonna try to turn you against me and get your vote.
GM: You know I don't like people who do shit like that.  She treats people stupid, so she's going.


2:38pm
Spencer gives Andy the play by play on Jessie's eaves dropping last night.. Andy fills them in on the Gm/Aaryn blow up..

2:50pm
Cockpit
Andy, Spencer, Amanda
Amanda: I'd be opening the door to the f'ing shower..
Spencer: You could describe that fat ass she's got..
Amanda: When I was in the bathroom, I was thinking, she should open the door on me right now.

Andy snaps another HoH Pic..

2:56pm
Calling out HGs is exhausting work.. Surely she'll resume later..
2:58pm
Andy snaps a couple of GM in the shower, then this..

3:00pm
Kitchen
Andy, Spencer, McCrae, Amanda, GM

Andy: I mentioned everyone.. even the evicted HGs.. I talked about Candice sleeping 90% of the day, and then waking it up to keep it real.  I gave a shout out to Ragan Fox and Jody.. my 2 favorite BB players of all time..

3:05pm
Jessie's awake and moving about the house again.. Heads up.

3:08pm
Bathroom
Andy and Aaryn

Andy's talking about HoH blogging with Aaryn.. Jessie comes into the bathroom and perches..  Then heads outside to continue..

Cam 1 follows Andy to the kitchen.

Elissa: Maybe we can not acknowledge her, so she finds that her behavior is unacceptable?

3:11
Helen and Andy go upstairs..
Cam 1

Helen: I just wanted to tell you I'm really sorry about all this.
Andy: It's ok.  I know what's going on.. She thinks she can turn some votes, but I know it's gonna be 6-0.

Helen: McCrae said he wanted to meet..  But I also want just the 3 of us to meet.
Andy: Who would you put up if you won HoH next week.
Helen: I'd initially put up Spencer and Gm, but I'd backdoor someone..  You could probably talk me out of it..
Andy: I hope now you're seeing why I wanted Jessie out.
Helen: Absolutely.   I don't wanna do anything like that unless you and McCrae are on board.  

Andy: We just have to get through these next couple days with Hurricane Jessie..
Helen: Omg.. Andy.. So your HoH did not go so peacefully..
Andy: I think it's the least peaceful..
Helen: It's one thing to fight with me, but it's another to call Aaryn and Elissa names..  I know one of her dreams is to work at facebook, and one of my friends is really high up there, but I could never give her a recommendation now.
Andy: I think she thinks there's a thread she could stay..
Helen: I think she's kissing manda and McCrae's asses.. She'll give them her jury vote, which is ironic..  I'm just gonna stay out of it.
Andy: Don't be sorry.
Helen: I tried to apologize to her, and it got thrown back in my face.  I'm the oldest in the house, and I should try to keep the peace.
Andy: She's being super nice to me, because she thinks I'll break a tie.

Helen: What happened with Aaryn and Gm last night? Aaryn said GM chest bumped her.
Andy: She did..
Andy tellsHelen all about it.

Helen:  I'm not mad..  I feel sympathy for her.. I think something sad must've happened in her life..


3:19pm
Kitchen
Helen and Elissa check in with each other to make sure they're ok, with the abuse.

 3:40pm
Backyard
Elissa is teaching Gm yoga... 



3:43-3:50pm
Kitchen
Andy tells Helen and Aaryn his tweets.. He mentioned #HurricaneJessie #WarriorMom and #KeepinItReal as hashtags..
 
They hope he gets a Pandora's Box tomorrow.. If not this week, then next.

Aaryn: Ok.. either my clothes are shrinking in the laundry, which I doubt, or I'm growing.
Andy: Uh oh.

3:52pm
Andy does his best Helen. 
Andy: You are an amazing and talented girl, and if you don't do what I want, you're going home.

** ok.. I'm fadin' fast.. The mayhem will doubtless continue.. I haven't had a break since I started the Overnight Report this morning at midnight BBT, so I'll need you to take over and mind the critters for me.  Thank you for being a part of the Dish!  






Permalink







39 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think shes funny at all. Lets cry about being bullied and then bully until they evict us. Wah wah wah.

I think she chose the wrong route cuz this one says one way 'out'

August 13, 2013 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I know it's the maturist thing....but I kind of find Jessie very entertaining.

August 13, 2013 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Jessie's bacon tactics are making me hungry

August 13, 2013 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Helen thinks BB deliberately cast mentally challenged people to be in the house this year. She is afraid of one of the HG's hunting her down after they go home.

You know what I consider more dangerous than a mentally challenged person? Someone involved in politics.

I wonder if Helen ever told Andy that she helped to get someone elected who does not support gay rights.

August 13, 2013 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Jessie know how to wear a bikini. You will be missed :(

August 13, 2013 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

OMGosh. "Rachel's Shadow"

Genius, Jessie.

Pure. Poetry.

It must be so hard for her to be so beautiful AND smart. Her insults are so unbelievably creative. I'd be willing to bet Elissa didn't even know - didn't even REALIZE Jessie was trying to be mean to her. Calling her Rachel's Shadow. What's next.

“Girl With Long Hair?”

“Super Skinny and Flexible Yoga Instructor?”

“Married Lady?” Surely her intelligence and creativity know no bounds!!!

Caro, you are a saint for listening to that. I feel dumber for having read it. On the plus side, at least she’s going out with a BANG!!!

Love you and this blog!!

August 13, 2013 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

.....I have to admit, am enjoying the reprieve from boredom in the house! Lol

August 13, 2013 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Jessie just isnt mean enough

August 13, 2013 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I never liked Jessie, but I don't like anyone else in there either.I wanted Judd to win it all.I hope she makes them all miserable for the duration.They can act like she's a non-entity, but I'm sure they are thinking about the things she said...if they aren't they are denser than I thought.

August 13, 2013 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

Rachel's shadow???? Whoo!!....low blow!

August 13, 2013 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

lee

Isn't the Australia house amazing. Especially the bathroom, the yard and the pool. I like the half way twist too. I'm only 4 episodes in.

August 13, 2013 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I know it's not going to help her w/ the votes (too bad) but I'm lovin' what hamsterwatch is terming "tropical storm Jessie" (not sure if its ok to mention other bloggers by name, sorry if I broke a rule) #goJessie

August 13, 2013 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Grendon...love it! I was just about to start the 4th episode, but Jessie woke up. lol...she is cracking me up! I know how immature it is, but it is funny! I find I'm rooting for BBAU before US! ;) Do they have live feeds for AU? I found a website and it says "live feeds" but no live feeds. Anyway, I can't handle 2 live feeds!

August 13, 2013 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did anyone hear Mcrae tell Amanda they are putting GM and Spenser up next week, and they plan to back door Aaryn. It happened right after Jessie came in from laying out next to Elissa...I mean Rachel's Shadow...by the pool, and just before Helen took a pic with GM and Aaryn in the pool on Cam1. Mcranda was in the bathroom when they decided to do this.

August 13, 2013 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Oh, here goes St. Helen speaking again. Time for me to go. lol

August 13, 2013 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I realize that BB is a game in which only 2 people can win. Whenever someone who is nominated takes it personally instead of looking at it as a game move I tend to get irritated. I know that being targeted for eviction brings about many feelings-disappointment, anger, sadness, hurt pride-and that's normal. But the same way that the person on the block feels like they deserve to be there, so does everyone else in the house.

My problem with the strategy and the alliances this year is that everything has been based on 'the house'. Even if you have been a loyal part of 'the house' and have always voted with 'the house', you can have your throat slit with no warning.

Up until last week, the evictees were not technically part of 'the house'. They chose to stay out in the yard knowing that the price to enter was not something they were willing to pay. But then came Judd. He was in 'the house' and got kicked out with no warning. He didn't have time to get angry or make people suffer. Next comes Jessie, who felt like an integral part of the fall of Judd along with some of the other important game moves.

Gotta say, never have been a Jessie fan but she is a complete 'house' victim. There is something to be said for leaving with class, but when the 'house' has treated you like a joke, all banded together and lied to your face even though they are not all working together and pretty much used you for everything they could get and then kicked you to the curb, well...I understand why Jessie wants to make their lives miserable. I don't blame her one single bit.

P.S. Jessie, please give McCrae his water bottle back. I can't say for sure if that is what you have but I did see you take something from beside his bed last night.

August 13, 2013 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Jim H said...

I think Jessie really rattled Helen and though he isn't admitting it Andy has had to come out of his comfort zone and admit (ever so slightly) to both sides that he's on the fence.

August 13, 2013 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

lee

I'm not sure about live feeds for Australia. I know UK has live streaming available for a couple hours on the television. I'm not sure if it's every day or not but sometimes the stream is posted on you tube almost immediately after it's on tv.

August 13, 2013 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Sharelle

Why in the love of God would McCranda plan to backdoor Aaryn? I realize that no one can be trusted but is anyone ever going to go after Helen? I can NOT take her any more!!!

August 13, 2013 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Georgectv said...

Two thoughts.. first, Jessie/Amanda were talking, saying Jessie is going the 'EvelDick' route... no, EvelDick did this schtick when he was on the block with his daughter, and was trying to get the house upset at him so they would vote him out instead of his daughter. And even then, the house knew what he was doing and wasn't going to fall for it(then other stuff happened/etc). Jessie's routine feels more like what Jen did. She knew she was going and tried to be annoying to the house, so they would keep her, and that failed. Secondly... While Amanda/Jessie were talking, Jessie says "so keep me here, I'll go up every week". If Jessie thought at ALL about her position, she'd realize she needs 4 votes to stay. Helen/Elissa are unlikely, so that leaves McCranda(who is is talking to), and GM/Aaryn(who she just talked trash to). SHE HAS TO HAVE AARYN'S VOTE TO STAY! You can't have it both ways! If you trash talk the people who you need to vote for you on Thursday, you are fighting a losing battle....

August 13, 2013 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Helen knows people! You will never work again Jessie because you called someone a shadow and cook bacon

August 13, 2013 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who's the Mean Girl now? I like Jessie but disappointed in seeing her bullying the other girls Not cool

August 13, 2013 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

4:12pm cam 1/2

This is what a lot of us have been waiting to hear. Spencer and Andy talking in HOH. Spencer asks Andy out of McCrae and Amanda who does he want to go first, it's going to shock a lot you, it did me. Andy said McCrae. They both think McCrae is more dangerous in the later games and they think that Amanda could go with Hellissa but they think she'll work with them to get the other two out.

Andy also says that Helen ruined his game last night. He told her not to argue with Jessie and then she did.

Spencer calls her this years Jerry LOL. Didn't see that one coming.

I've been telling you Andy and Spencer had a thing. The oddest of odd couples.

August 13, 2013 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger John11581 said...

While I doubt Jessie's doing much of anything to help her game, I hope, at the very least, she's planting some seeds in people's minds about how shady Helen is. Helen's been grating on my last nerve for weeks now with her "we have to do what's best for the house (my game)" babble, but she's REALLY cranked it up a few notches ever since Andy won HOH.

I can't believe nobody is able to see through her yet. How dense are these people? If there really is a 3 AM alliance why haven't any of them been able to pick up on the following:

1. Andy, talking to Helen on Friday morning when he was meeting with everyone individually prior to the nomination ceremony, suggested he was kicking around the idea of putting her up as a pawn and she IMMEDIATELY shot him down.

2. Helen suggesting to Aaryn that, if it comes down to the two of them as the last houseguests standing in the next HOH competition, that she just give it to Helen since Aaryn has enough blood on her hands right now. Oh gee Helen, how charitable of you!

These 2 incidents would be huge red flags to me that Helen, for being so gung ho about everyone doing what's in the best interests of the house as a whole, is the furthest from being a team player in the house. She expects everyone to bend to her whims, yet the idea she reciprocate is unfathomable. I don't get why everyone is so blind to it, especially the members of 3 AM. All they have to do is compare notes.

UGH, the longer she's in that house the less I can stand her.

August 13, 2013 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

4:46pm cams 1/2

Jessie just came up to HOH to talk to Andy. She wants to "clear the air".

Seriously Skippy :/ Brief fish

Jessie is pleading to stay. Andy is being Andy. I have no vote. I'd keep you if I could. If it comes down to a tie, you know what I'd do.

Andy claims he knows little of the fighting. Andy is still golden in jury. Jessie will be his biggest cheerleader.

August 13, 2013 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5:06pm cams 1/2

Andy goes and tells McCranda and Spencer what Jessie just told him.

Love this line. Andy "I can't believe she's still cool with me, I'm the one who started this all."

August 13, 2013 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I really am not a Jessie fan but will defend what I think is right. I have seen several people now call her a bully. I am not sure what definition of bully people are looking up. Jessie may be having a bit of a tantrum. She may be trying to act tough (which is probably so that she doesn't give them the satisfaction of seeing her tears) but bullying people, puh-leeze.

Did you see the way people treated the girl last night? Once Helen didn't need her anymore she washed her hands of her and threw her under the bus. Andy and Aaryn, people who pretended to be Jessie's friends, turned their backs on her not offering any comfort at all. The people she tried to help by sharing the truth basically laughed in her face. She heard a room full of people talking about her and laughing at her like she was a joke. Elissa repeatedly made defamatory comments about her.

These HGs are getting a very small taste of what they have been dishing out all year. Jessie is no bully. To say she is one is rediculous in my opinion.

August 13, 2013 at 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Helen... She's good at getting people to do what she wants, WITHOUT them thinking she's doing it...

She double-speaks, but she's also usually the first one to comfort someone and give them a pep talk when they're upset (GM, Jessie, and Amanda, to name a few)...

I understand the irritation that some people have with her duping the other players... But it's not like the woman is evil incarnate... She's just really good at manipulation (or the rest of them are not too bright - but I would think that McCranda would be smart enough to see it (more than they already do))...

I do worry now that Helen's game is unraveling a bit... But at least she's played a good game so far, without being overly mean to people (looking at you, other 75% of the house, and the 2 people in Jury)... It's possible that her days are numbered in the house (guess it depends on who the next HOH is), but I'm proud of the game she's played so far...

August 13, 2013 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

It seems that most people think Jessie is "making a move" or exposing lies. They all know the lies, they are part of them. It's not like McCranda doesn't know that Hellissa is coming after them and vice versa. The only people this may come as news to is those outside the alliance, as of now that's only GM and Spencer. Whenever Helen said the good of the house she was also saying for the good of her alliance. It's always been the plan to get everyone else, not in the alliance, out and go after each other. They're almost to that point. The only person Jessie is making miserable and feeling uncomfortable is herself. Everyone else is going about their business.

Let's look at how this all started. Jessie was sitting pretty in the alliance of the majority. Candice started talking to her and trying to get her to flip. At first Jessie was just trying to help her friend but then she took it upon herself to try and flip people. It didn't work the first time and her alliance didn't hold it against her. Helen told her not to be associated with doing that and then she went and did it again because Candice told her they are just taking you to the jury and got it into Jessie's mind that that was a bad thing. She could've slid right to the jury and then won something and made it farther. But she decided to try something/make a move and didn't know where Andy stood in the inner alliance. She and Candice calculated wrong and lost. If they had been playing the game more than sitting around doing nothing they would've known who was really with who. They're both bad game players, period. Nothing she does the next few days is going to change anything.

It will good for a laugh, at her expense mostly, but that's about it. Just my opinion.

August 13, 2013 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Amanda and McCrae's wedding is planned for later tonight at 10pm. Amanda's been working on the back yard for a bit to get it ready. McCrae and Spencer sit on the couch and talk. Spencer says it should be interesting with booze and Jessie tonight. He says he hopes she has a meltdown during the wedding. He asks McCrae if he can encourage it to happen. They both laugh and say that would be great TV.

August 13, 2013 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

6:37pm cams 3/4

You wanted to know. McCrae and Andy talk about the "blindside Poopy" plan. It's fake. McCrae said he wanted to tell Poopy first so she's not upset. Looks like a big move might be coming soon, we'll see.

August 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Other Carolyn said...

I agree with you. I was reading the thread and thought no one but me felt this way.

August 13, 2013 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Looks like another great night ahead but I got to sleep.

It may be fun or it may be another night of drama. Either way I look forward to TOR.

Have a great night Carolyn, all.

August 13, 2013 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Helene from NJ said...

Is it my imagination or does @Jumbo have the serious hots for Jessie ;)

August 13, 2013 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So Andy goes to the group after his conversation with Jesse and flat out tells them he told her he had nothing to do with any of it and he would vote to keep her in if it came to a tie. If I were the group, I would put Andy on the hot seat and split the vote and force him to play the game. Why let him come out of this with a jury vote?

August 13, 2013 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

You're right on the money, Grendon. As per usual.

August 13, 2013 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jessie had a chance to fix her situation but instead she chose to be mean-spirited and alieanate those who could have been persuaded to keep her. Trashing people, name calling, following Elissa (which is bullying in my opinion) and stealing their stuff is not the way to win friends and influence people and is a sure ticket out the door. Sad.
I agree that Helen has been playing the game well because she can manipulate people and make them feel good about themselves so they trust her. Same with Andy. He has alliances with everyone! Lying is a big part of the BB game and sometimes it becomes necessary to betray a friend or ally. This is a game not real life. You have to be willing to compromise some of your principles to make it far in the BB house. Doesn"t make a person evil if they do but a person who can"t separate game from the real world BB is not the game for them

August 13, 2013 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Wedding plans all evening on all feeds. At least since I turned them on at 8:00 PM or so, BBT.

Wedding began at around 10:00 PM BBT. I watched on Feed 1.

If you believe in repeat weddings, there ya go. I personally felt like I was watching rerun feeds. The only cute thing was Vampire Priest, Father Andy. I'd definitely let that vampire suck on me.... and I'd reciprocate.

Hopefully someone like Michigan Man who gives more details is covering this too. I was actually working more on my last Pogo Badge of the week than I was paying attention.

BUT... I am very confused. Suddenly Jessie is trying to be a part of the group and not telling everyone's T. I was hoping she would get into it with Amanda before she walked down the aisle.

:o)
GsYToR

August 13, 2013 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'd love to make up a wedding song that could have been sung as the bride entered the wedding but everything I think of is much to NSFW to be published on this wholesome website. Carolyn has probably never hear most of the words I would have inserted. :-p~

The wedding party attempted to sing Mendelssohn's "Wedding March" in C major but Skippy took us to the FotH just before they finished. Fast Finger Skippy is either off tonight or he gets sentimental at weddings. I think it was a substitute Skippy.

:o)
GaYToR

:o)
GaYToR

August 13, 2013 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below