;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Morning Before the PoV Player Picking

Happy Saturday, BB Lovers!  It's a Big Day in the BB15 house!

The HGs will play for the Power of Veto today.  While Spencer's safety has been "guaranteed," he says he'll be playing to win, as will Jessie, who is the target of the week.

In Andy's perfect world, the nominations will stay the same, especially since both Helen and Amanda have approached him about backdooring the other.  To his credit, Andy hasn't revealed this to either of his crumbling alliance members, but has simply processed the information to know beyond the shadow of a doubt that he cannot put up either as a pawn in the event Spencer comes off the block.   If you'd like to see the pre-nomination ceremony conversations from yesterday, here's a link to that post.


CBS Interactive Inc.If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get all caught up on what happened Friday late night, please consult The Overnight Report.

As with all updates on BBDish, there you'll find transcriptions, as well as times and camera numbers so you can hop in and watch anything in the flashback area of the live feeds.

If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, there's no time like the present!

They're only 9.99 a month and you get a 2 day free trial to check 'em out!


9:43am  After a few minutes of fishies, Spencer and Andy are awake, and we have grumbles of consciousness from McCrae, who reluctantly gets vertical and heads into the kitchen. Amanda is also feet on the ground..  It sounds like we had a little audio leak from the workers in the backyard, but inaudible (and pretty irrelevant).  The ladies in Have Not are all cocooned in snoozeville for the moment.

9:53am Scratch that! Andy goes back to bed.. I think BB just woke a handful of them for DR sessions.. Not an actual wake up yet..  Get back and read the Overnight Report. ;)  Nothing to see here yet.

10:20am Now we've got real wake up fishies.. Wont be long now..

10:24am They're alive!


10:26am
Andy: It goes to show they've been listening to my music requests.  Now let's see if they play Christmas Shoes..  OMG.. I was such a bitch this morning.. They were like, "we need you to do a DR," and I was like (growling) "Seriously?!"
McCrae: I was kinda rude too.
Andy: I've just been getting really deep sleep in the HoH Room..
Elissa: Me too.. in the Have Not Room.  (kidding)  Andy, you're the 1st HoH to be unanimously evicted by your housemates.. OK.. I'm already tired of eating the protein muffins.
McCrae: You singing Christmas Shoes?
Andy: Not yet, but I will be.
Jessie: Does it have a good beat?
McCrae: The best.  I think they won't play it, because no one will get out of bed.
Andy: If they play it, I will personally get every singkle person out of bed for a sing-a-long in the living room.
Elissa: But no one knows the words..
Andy: you'll catch on quickly.  I'm mad that I was drunk during the nomination ceremony.. I didn't mean to give Elissa a key..

10:35am
Amanda: Here's a fun fact, everyone.  When you're cooking a lot of bacon, it's easier to do it in the overn..

10:35am
Cam 1
Andy and McCrae steal a private moment in the Rainbow Room..

McCrae: Sup Stinky
Andy: Hiii :)
McCrae: I feel like I should try to get to Helen soon.
Andy: She's gonna run for a little bit now.. Maybe after..
McCrae: Before the Veto meeting though..
Andy: Did you get a chance to talk to her yesterday?
McCrae: I'm just gonna tell her that I don't think I can beat AManda in the final 3, but you, her and me are all pretty equal.. Should I tell her to bring it up to you?
Andy: Yeah, that's best.


10:42am
Cam 1
Cockpit
Jessie and Andy

Andy: I just wanted to reiterate that I don't want you going anywhere.. I haven't really talked to anyone about my plan.. I think a couple people know I'm doing something.. We're just gonna have to see how Veto goes, basically.
Jessie: I'm gonna try to play to win..

10:50am
Cam 1 and 2
Living Room
Happy chatters..



Andy: The most accomplished I've felt in this house was making Howard laugh..  cuz he was always so serious.. Jessie, how long did you search for your water bottle yesterday before I told you where it was?
Jessie: About 30 minutes.

Spencer: It's nice finally to have 2 chairs there..
Andy: And not have those f'in pictures flash across the screen!Every week, I thought it was gonna be me.
Spencer: My thoughts were, chances are, it's not gonna be me..
Andy: I was like, immediate stress, like, Oh No.. It's MVP day.  I can't wait to get outta here and see who the MVP was for those few weeks..

10:59am Talk turns to Candice's conflicting stories.. which leads to Spencer's fiscal conservatism.. which leads to..

Andy: It was weird.  It was like 2 Candices.
McCrae: Judd was always baiting her to get more info.. 

Spencer: It was pretty easy to determine that she was a big time gold digger.. she'd just f*ck old dudes and get money.

11:01am  Talk turns to David, who was evicted first, and the financial troubles he'd been through..  Helen jogs in place for this one..
Helen: He was a super nice guy.. with a lot of gifts.. Education was there at some point.. where he learned to play chess so well.  He talked to me about how he'd never been in love before and what that was like.  I thought he was a nice guy... even though he was after me.
Andy: Even though I left him the most gut punching goodbye.. Where was Helen on the Moving Company's trajectory?
Spencer: Not even on the radar.
Andy: What was the hit list?
Spencer: There wasn't a hit list per se.. probably Judd..
Andy: because he was always up so late?
Spencer: Yeah.   Jeremy was always set on getting Elissa out, because he was sure with her gone, he'd be MVP.
**bwahaha

Andy: I wonder what time we'll pick players for the veto.
**me too.

Talk turns to the Have Not foods..

11:08am
Cam 1, cont'd
Andy: I'm nearly positive when I was reading my letter from home that I said my neighbor just had a stem cel transplant?
Spencer: you did.
Andy: I meant a bone marrow transplant.  I hope they edit that out so I don't look like an idiot.

Chatter continues..

11:14am
McCrae joins Andy and Spencer in the living room..

McCrae: We were in the Rainbow Room last night, and I shut the lights off and I go to get in bed and all of a sudden,  I hear this voice, "Hey, are you guys talkin'?" And it scared the f*ck outta me, cuz I thought it was someone who got into the room and was tryin' to talk to us?  It was just so f'd up.  I was so scared.
Andy: Was he  in there too?
McCrae: No, it was just me n Amanda, and I was like what the f*ck?! Just that initial reaction of, you forget that people can see you at all times and can talk to you from any room, you know?
Spencer: it would've been funny if they said, Do you want to play?
McCrae: It was scary as f*ck though.

11:23am
McCrae: The amount of money to me... it just seems so unreal to me.. I'd take like 18, and put the rest in the bank.
Helen: You realize, with money like that, you need to make a will.
Spencer: you need to start watching Suze Orman.
McCrae: Who's she?

11:25am
Cam 3
Bathroom
Aaryn, Jessie and Elissa

Aaryn's telling the girls about oil rights and how that works in terms of commissions for ever and ever if they strike.. They move on to stock talk..  
Jessie: Ok, BB, I'm ready, if you wanna call me in after Spencer. 
Aaryn: What do you guys think the Veto's gonna be?
Elissa: I don't know.. Hopefully something fun.

11:34am
While Andy feeds the fish up in HoH, Helen takes a very quick, very cold Have Not shower.. 

11:48
Cam 3
Amanda and McCrae

Amanda: I stopped taking it before I came here.. Do you think I should take it?  I only have one pack.
McCrae: Does it work that way?
**I believe they're referring to what happened last night at 2:20am - if you'd like to have a look in the flashback area of the live feeds




Andy: Houseguests!  It's time to pick the PoV Players!  Just kidding!

11:56am
cam 1 and 2
Aaryn: it seriously just took me 30 minutes to figure out my eyebrow situation. They're still not even..
Helen: My eyebrows grow so much.. I'm thinking about getting them lasered.  Like in the middle
Aaryn: I wish mine grew more.

Talk in the bathroom turns to classic sitcoms.. then movies.. then celebrity crushes.

Cam 3 and 4
Amanda: I'm not gonna torture myself because she has a mental disorder.. Don't tell me what to do! You love to put me down and pretend you have the upper hand.  Aaryn knows I'm joking..  She knows she's not fat..
McCrae: You don't tell people they have disorders.
Amanda: Alright. I'm done.  Find someone else to harp on.

12:04pm
Cam 3 and 4
Rainbow Room
Andy and McCrae

McCrae: Are we getting close?
Andy: Yeah.

McCrae gets out of bed... passes through the chair room and tells Amanda and Elissa it's almost time..


12:05pm -- Fishies..

12:08pm -- Trivia!  Time to pick the 3 additional  players for the PoV!  See you in a new top post as soon as the feeds come back! :)



This post will be updated throughout the BB Morning..  Please refresh periodically to reveal more..






Permalink







21 Comments:

Blogger Patti Z said...

Good morning, Carolyn.
Quick question - when did Amanda talk to Andy about BD for Helen? I thought McCrae had asked her not to do it, so I missed that.

It is so funny to see that both of the powerhouse women are now itching to get the other out.

Helen should rally the HN women to take out Spencer which would weaken McCrae and Amanda and get Jessie on their side for the numbers. She won't do it because she trusts Andy too much, but that would be the move someone should make to counteract the direction the game will go if Spencer stays in.

August 10, 2013 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

So tired of hearing Amanda and her hit list. It amazes me that noone has broken these two up yet.

August 10, 2013 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

It appears that McRae may be on board for a back door move on Amanda

August 10, 2013 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Global TV has interview with Brent Slater, Elissa'a hubby.

August 10, 2013 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

It would be sweet if what Andy is telling Jessie about his plan was true. It would be a great move and great game play. He has set her up so that if she wins she may never know that she was the target, but it also leaves him the opportunity to backdoor Helen.

August 10, 2013 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone.

For the first time in my senile memory there isn't anyone I REALLY want to win. In all the past years I have watched there has always been at least one person, usually more than one, that I would actually be anxious for. Not this year.

This year the problem is reversed. I can't think of anyone, except possibly Andy, that I would want to WIN. I really would like for Judd to come back so I would have someone to pull for.

I've been thinking for a long time that GM is a mean, nasty, revengeful person. She certainly does not behave like any 32 year old I know. I like what Grendon said about her acting like a immature teenage boy. That sums her up in a nutshell. When I see her mouth open to speak I usually mute the sound because I know she is not saying anything I want to hear.

At first I really wanted Amanda and McCray to win. I was all for the Goof Troop but when Amanda became so paranoid and wouldn't listen to anyone and then they turned against Judd I just didn't feel the same.

McCray was really my favorite from the first videos but he has become boring and dominated by Amanda. I think if he would grow some balls and decide to actually play the game I might could pull for him again.

I have never since I have been watching BB (season 6) been less involved at this stage of the game. Usually I am so anxious for someone I can't turn off the feeds. Hopefully things will change.

What keeps me interested this year are all my friends here at BBDish and their interesting perspectives. Keep it up folks! I also absolutely love Carolyn's little comments.

Although I really can't find someone to pull for right now I figure that could change so I will never stop watching!!!!!

August 10, 2013 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I don't think McCrea deserves to win because he sat on Amanda's coat tails and all he's done is eat, sleep and have sex. Amanda has done all the work

August 10, 2013 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, PattiZ! :) During the HoH Meetings.. But she didn't want to backdoor her this week, whereas Helen wanted to put Amanda and McCrae up.

Good morning, FLGirl! :)) Can you please post the link to the interview with Elissa's hubby?

Good morning, LScott! :) I know.. Or he and Andy have something else up their sleeves.. I'm not sure yet.

Good morning, Jumbo! :) I don't think he's about backdooring Helen this week..

Good morning, ShiShi! :) Thank you so much! Andy's risen to the top of my like list too.. GM is beyond the beyond..



August 10, 2013 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Caro, I just googled Global TV Brent Slater

August 10, 2013 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Here's the url

http://globalnews.ca/video/750543/brent-slater-husband-of-bb-contestant. tvgrapevine.com/forum/index.php? topic=588.0

August 10, 2013 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I know where your at Mccrae. It will take all your skills to get away from this unscathed, but believe in yourself! You can do it. Just a few more twists and you will be free

August 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I really didn't spend as much time on the feeds yesterday and haven't started watching yet today.

Most of the fighting should be done. A lot of it left with Jeremy and Kaitlin. GM is always up for a fight but her nemesis walked out the door Thursday night. Jessie is a scrapper but is on the block therefore is on her best behavior. Aaryn has been on her best behavior for quite a while and no one dares to get in another fight with Amanda. It gets too ugly.

A lot of the entertainment left with Judd. He is so spontaneous and random. I really miss his humor. I did flashback to watch Saw games. That was fun.

I normally watch to keep on top of game talk and strategy, but it doesn't really matter at this point. No one seems to have any real loyalty to anyone. I believed that the new 3AM alliance might work together but Amanda was already talking about getting Aaryn out before final 4. She wants to keep Elissa until the end because she thinks Elissa is weaker.

The only strategy this year is based on who has the HOH bed and who is wearing the POV around their neck and how much dirty work you can get someone else to do for you.

I'll turn the feeds back on. Probably even at some point today. I just figure with the updates from Carolyn and the comment section, a little break isn't going to cause me to miss anything important. If anything changes in the house it will probably change a couple dozen more times and then end up right back where it started. Kind of like Helen's plan to blindside Amanda for the last 3 weeks. You know, the plan that never goes anywhere because Andy always talks her out of it.

August 10, 2013 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Karen :)

August 10, 2013 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

FYI - New top post :)

August 10, 2013 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Iscott ...I think he's already made a back door move on Amanda (if you know what I mean)!!!!!!!!!!!

August 10, 2013 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thanks for all the updates Carolyn. Too busy to do much besides read.

Has Amanda changed a lot,is it more and more of her true personality surfacing or am I becoming impatient with her inability to take constructive warnings from McCrae?

She seems short-tempered and her jokes aren't funny anymore. They're more personal in nature.



August 10, 2013 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grendon, Amanda offered herself up as a replacement earlier today. At any rate they are dumb if they don't put out one of the powers this time.

August 10, 2013 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jerry

I know Amanda offered herself as a pawn. My confusion is wondering where Andy stands on this. He knows that Helen has been pushing to take Amanda out this week. If his true loyalty is to Helen, that's fine. If his true loyalty is to Amanda and McCrae, he should know that using her as a pawn is too risky. If he has no true loyalty to anyone and thinks he can keep playing in the middle, I don't think it will win him the game even if he is lucky enough to get to final 2.

August 10, 2013 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

True that! By this time of the season I usually loose interest until the finale. Too bad Florida doesn't have a good representative in the house

August 11, 2013 at 6:34 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

Wonder if Elissa will try to go on BB Canada next since she lives there now. Liked her til I found that out, she shouldn't be able to play here in US

August 11, 2013 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger Tray said...

Elissa is a US citizen. Just because she lives in CAN partially, doesn't mean she can't play That's silly!

August 12, 2013 at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below