;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Overnight Report - Double Eviction Eve

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Double Eviction Thursday to you!  My fingers and my back made it allll the way to the end of GM's HoH Week! ♫Hallelujah!

Twas the night before Double Eviction,
And all through the house...
Not an HG could WooSah,
(this is where I give up and admit I'm lousy at rhyming.. worse at 3:43am BBT.  However.. There's a BBDish mug coming to a couple dishers who complete it in the comment section of this post and come up with something most wonderful)

As you might imagine, the HGs were a bundle of nerves and paranoia late last night.  They were in the earlier evening too!  For the flashback pointers to key moments before midnight, please refer to the ever generous Michigan Man's comments at the end of the Viewing Party post, here.

Now let's join them and see what they got into on the live feeds..Late Night Wednesday.. Double Eviction Eve..

12:00am
Cam 1 and 2
As we rejoin our HGs, Jessie and Elissa are bible bonding in the Have Not Room.

"The sinful nature desires what is contrary to the spirit..."

Cam 1 flips up to Amanda in HoH saying, "..and he said he had a boner," then back to bible study, where Candice has joined.
**hehe.. Cute, Skippy.

12:04am
Bathroom
Cam 1
Andy and Helen

Cam 1 flips to this conversation already in progress..

Andy: If you get the veto, if I get the veto, if nearly anyone in this house gets the veto, it'll be used on one of you, and I have a target that I want outta here.  I'm not gonna tellem who..

Helen: You gotta pull Spencer off and Jessie will.. 
Andy: I know, I know.. I'll pull Spencer off, and I'll put Judd up.  Is that what you'll do?
Helen: Yes, that's what I'm gonna do.
Andy: That's what Amanda and McCrae would do too. 

They leave the bathroom...

Andy: How do you know he's after you?
Helen: Did you see her?  It's me next.
Andy: Oh really?
Helen: mm hmm.  They don't want me in jury.  Don't tell anybody.. Cuz I had to swear on the.. Don't.
Andy: I wont, I wont.
Helen:  That's fine.  He's an idiot.
Andy: Yeah.

They both head for the Have Not Room..

Helen: I think they're all in there.  Is that ok?
Andy: Yeah.  Can I come in?

They enter the have not room, greet the bible studiers.. and depart in under a minute..

Helen: It doesn't scare me.. Whatever.

They move the conversation into the Storage Room..

12:06am
Storage
Cam 1

Helen: Like, you can't leak it, because the person who told me trusts me so much..
Andy: I wont.  I wont.. Who told you?

Helen: Amanda.
Andy: Ok.

Andy: Amanda insinuated that Judd was trying to pin you and her against each other.
Helen: Yes, so don't say anything. Cuz she would know who it came from.
Andy: What do you think Judd would do if he got HoH?  I feel like he's too big of a wimp to put up like you and Elissa.
Helen: I'm..  I don't know.   Yeah.. Elissa and Me, cuz he wants us not to go to jury.. If he's bold enough.
Andy: I bet he's not.
Helen: Then..
Andy: Also, Amanda and McCrae told me he had been starting to insinuate things like this, but he's kept me out of the loop, cuz I think he knows how close I am with you..
Helen: Yeah.  He's an idiot.
Andy: Yeah.
Helen: Don't say anything, cuz Amanda will kill me.
Andy: We can get this done.  It'll be amazing.
Helen: Because he was like,talking to me about how Jessie had been trying to get Amanda out.. You know..  I was like, really, not this week.. I feel like he then went an told Amanda that I was trying to feel the temperature of the house about seeing if I should get her out.
Andy: Yeah.  F*ck him.
Helen:  I mean..  Whatever.. But don't say anything.
Andy: I wont.. But if we can get him out..  Oh my God..
Helen:  That would be huge. 
Andy: I would LOVE to do it! 
Helen: It will weaken Aaryn too.  He's getting too close to Aaryn.
Andy: Yeah.. Yeah.. OK.. Let's just shut up about it.

They emerge from the Storage Room and go their separate ways..


12:10
Cam 1
Chair Room - dark.

Spencer: Is everything cool?
Andy: Yeah, me and her touch base all the time.  I feel like I haven't talked one on one with her in a long time. You're good. With her.
Spencer:  I'm just paranoid.  I have to ask.
Andy; No, you're solid with her.

12:11
Cam 1
Bathroom
Helen and Amanda


Amanda: Are we good?
Helen: Yeah, I was  just talking to Andy, making sure we're all on the same page.
Amanda: Yeah, we are.
Helen: ok.. tomorrow is a big day.
Amanda: Tomorrow is a huge day.
Helen: Tomorrow is a really big day.

12:12
Cam 1
Bathroom
Andy: Just pickin..  Alright.. I think I'm headin to bed. See ya tomorrow..
Helen: See ya tomorrow.


Flipping up to HoH on Camera 3, I'm greeted by a scary Judd.. 

Ginamarie is just departing, giving Amanda and McCrae the room for the night.. 

Judd: So... Who would you put up with Jess?
McCrae: I don't know.. I don't wanna put Ginamarie, cuz she'd be so f'in pissed.  I don't know..
Judd: That'd be the safest thing to do though.  I don't wanna put Spencer up again.. I feel like it's just cruel at this point.
McCrae; I know.

McCrae: It might have to be Spencer. I don't know.
Amanda: Who would you put up?
Judd: If we put him up..
Amanda: It's really between GM and Spencer.  There's no one else you can put up.  Here's the whole thing - Spencer will get it, GM wont.

Andy comes in..

Andy: Basically, I want the 4 of us to come out of it ok.
ALL: Yeah.
Amanda: Spencer would understand and know he's not going home, Gm wouldn't.
Judd: She usually doesn't win comps.
Amanda: If it's a Double Eviction, we'll lose the MVP.  Who would Jessie put up?
Judd: I think it could be the last minute, whoever's done something to piss her off..
Andy: I think she's smarter than that..
McCrae: As long as Jessie doesn't get it, we might want to all not win it, so we have the voting block.  Who's gonna put us up?
Amanda: The only person who would put me up.. To be honest with you, I don't think anyone would put me up.
**heh
Judd: Or any of us?
Amanda: No.  I think people will put up Spencer, Ginamarie, Jessie.. and if it's a replacement, Aaryn.
Judd: Elissa would probably put up Aaryn and GM..
McCrae: Or Spencer.
Amanda: I think she would put up Jessie and Spencer.  She hates Spencer.I talk game with her.  I think whatever Helen would do, she would do, and I think Helen would put up Jessie and Spencer.
Judd: As long as it aint us, I don't give a f*ck.
Andy: Did you know we can't use ___ because it's a copyright infringement?
**Fishies. Timecheck - 12:19a

Amanda: How bout Uncle Jessie and the Full Houses
Andy: Amanda and the Cunts.
Amanda: No, f it.  We're the Goof Troop. 
Judd: The Giggers
Amanda: The White Giggers

McCrae: There's QuackPack.. Let's just be Duck Tales..
Judd: We're the only ones who haven't gone up.
Andy: The 3 of us.
Amanda: F you.  And by the way, if there was no MVP, I stil woudln't be up.  Just some pussy who wont come forward.
Judd: Elissa.

Andy: Elissa might vote Spencer, but I think she's smarter than that.. We've still got a solid 5.  The 3 of us, Helen, Aaryn.

McCrae: What's another word for Troop..
Amanda: Good Mob..
Judd: Goof Mob!  I like it.
Andy: Troop Beverly Hills.
Amanda: Did they say we have to think of another name?
Andy: They just said that.. (**fishies)
Amanda: The Goof Loop.  We're all in the loop..
Judd: Bottle Poppers in the Club

Amanda:  How bout the Kool Aid Kids
Andy: The Fantanas.. There were 4 of them.. Judd could be KiKi.
Amanda: New Kids OFF the Block. ehehe
Andy: Something extremely douchey..

McCrae: Here comes Poopy..
**Poopy is Aaryn.

12:26a
Aaryn: I thought ya'll were supposed to be having a Romantic evening..
Amanda:  We were.. these cockblockers..

Aaryn; ooooh tomorrow..
Judd: I'm scared about tomorrow.  I don't want any of the 6 of us to go up.. especially against each other.
Aaryn; This room?  You can never be alone.

Over the next couple minutes, Everyone clears out.

Checking downstairs..
12:27am
Cam 1
Have Not

Elissa and Jessie

Jessie: It feels like no matter what people do to me in this house, nobody gives a shit.
Elissa: I think it's more a situation of where your consistency lies.. It's about connections.. You know you feel you trust someone..
Jessie: That's what I thought.. I'm sorry, but if I feel like you're screwing me over, no, I'm not gonna be loyal.  That's what happened the 1st time I flipped.. and then Amanda really hasn't been nice to me..
Elissa: Anything you do like that..
**ok, nothing to see here..



12:30am
Cam 3
HoH
Amanda and McCrae

Amanda: What are you thinking?
McCrae: ..about the alliance name.
Amanda: The alliance that isn't and alliance anymore?

Smooch break..

Amanda: You don't want him to go?
Mc: I don't know.
Amanda: He put me up for the past 2 weeks. He's a good player. You don't want him to go home.. He's your closest friend here.

Amanda: These past couple days you're not yourself.
McCrae: I'm the same.  I don't care.  He's gotta go, of course. I just feel like we're much stronger with him.

McCrae: I'd rather have Aaryn go than GM.
Amanda: We need Aaryn.  Aaryn's gonna go after Elissa. And when we keep her around, people go after her.  That's why Judd has to go, cuz I don't trust that he'd keep me here longer than her.
McCrae: Gonna have to make an alliance with Spencer.
Amanda: No way.  I don't trust him as far as I can throw him...
McCrae: Elissa'll come after me before Andy, before you..
Amanda: As long as she doesn't put me up next to you, or next to Andy.. we'll be fine.
McCrae: Who else would she put us up next to?
Amanda: It'll be at the end, and she'll be gone by then.

Amanda: Do you think he was gonna try to flip it on me again this week, and thats why he put me up?
McCrae: Probably.  I think he said that stuff right before the Veto was used.. He wanted me to try to get Elissa on the block. I think he just had to use it.. I don't think he wanted the power at all. I don't know why he did it.

More MVP Speculation..


12:41am
Have Not Room
Helen, Jessie, Candice

Helen's nearly through telling a story..

Helen: The moral to my bedtime story: Good things happen, and there are even better things on the horizon.  You just mever know the good things life can bring.
Elissa: Life is fun.
Helen: Life is fun and unexpected.
Elissa: Enjoy working through the low times, because things can only go up.

Helen: What have you learned from this experience so far?
Elissa: How to be deceitful.  No.. I've learned how to expand my.. I've learned how to open up quickly, the quickest I ever have.. how to live in a pigsty.. I'm learning how to do one on one interviews a little more precisely... how to go into competitions and not be nervous..
Helen: Too bad they can't give us a glass  of wine before a comp.  How bout you Jess?

Jess: I think I've unfortunately learned.. I underestimate people's ability to be so deceitful.. so cunning and able to lie to get things they want.. I think I've become more aware of that ability in people, unfortunately.
Helen: That's a good lesson to learn though.

Helen: Well, this is not the real world, so nothing I've learned here applies to the outside world.  But as far as the game, it's so much more complicated than I ever imagined it to be.  I've also learned how well people can lie to your face, and look good doing it.  But I don't think that applies in the outside world..
Candice: In the outside world, there's a lot of white noise around it.
Helen: I don't feel like people lie that much in the outside world..
Candice: (disagrees)
Helen: I've learned not to pre-judge things.. Like Hair weaves and Fake Eyelashes.. NO one I know in my life does that.  I've learned that I shouldn't pre-judge people who spend a lot of time on their looks, and you're not ditzes just because you're gorgeous.  There are real good people underneath all that stuff..  I don't know anyone in my life like you guys.. I've realized I can look better for my husband than I do.. I'm used to people as gorgeous as you girls treating people like me as a total dork..

Candice: I don't feel like I've learned anything.
**says a lot.


CUT TO:
12:54am
Cam 3
HoH

Naughty naughty.. 


1:04am
Aaryn: Was she one of the farm animals?  I didn't like Kaitlin..
GM: She was alright.. She wasn't in my plan though..

GM: F'in Jeremy's fault.. for voting out David.. We woulda been HoH every f'in week. Dude, really?
Aaryn: They were backstabbing assholes, so I don't care.  Nick I never had anything against.. but the others?  If they're so fast to go against their own people.
GM: To be honest, he woulda been better off with us than the Moving Company.. and Spencer voted his ass out.  He only had 4 votes.
Aaryn: Was the Moving Company over at that point?  I was HoH.  I didn't vote.
GM: What was it? 7-4? So someone was lying to me.

**Mercifully... Cam 3 flips to...

Andy: I love all of you very much, but could you please shut the f8ck up?  There's the cockpit, the bathroom.. 2 gentlemen are trying to sleep.

Andy returns to bed and tells Spencer.. "I think that worked."

1:09am
Cam 3
Aaryn: I would have totally rocked the tan. My stomach hurts so bad.. Was there cabbage in the salad?
GM: I'm still burpin' up the salad..  I have to go to bed soon..

Aaryn: You can run but you can't hide, Clownie.. We're coming for you.
GM: If she has f'in Elissa and Helen, that's 3 people..
Aaryn: No chance.  No Chance.

Aaryn emerges from the Cockpit to find Amanda snacking in the kitchen.. Aaryn heads to the bathroom. GM to the kitchen..


Amanda: You ok?
GM: Yeah, I'm good, baby.  Just thinkin..
Amanda: I'm gonna go serve my man..

Cam 3
1:14am
Amanda heads back up to HoH with a plate full of pizza for her and McCrae.  Pizza in bed..

Amanda: I feel much better about this eviction than last eviction.. I'm used to it this week.
McCrae: I wonder if..
Amanda: It's too early.  Whoever would take us out, everyone would go after them.  Everyone likes you.  I think everyone likes me.  F*ck off.  It's too early.  No one would make themselves that big of a target.Jessie would be the only person who would do that.. and she'd ask Helen or Andy, and they'd tell her not to.  She doesn't know that I'm going after her.. or you.

Amanda: I wonder who would go if it was you and me?
McCrae: You.. because with you gone, I'm weaker.. You're still you.

They bicker a little over who would vote for who within their own alliance..

McCrae: The only way I see people keeping you over me is if..
Amanda: They want a bigger target in the house.

1:22am - they've plowed through the pizza..

Amanda: You would campaign against me?
McCrae: I would campaign for myself..
Amanda: What did Brendon and Rachel do?
McCrae: He didn't care about the game, so he made himself a big target..
Amanda: And he still stayed over her.

McCrae: I'm pretty confident you'd go before me..

Amanda: As long as we were already in jury, I wouldn't campaign against you, because I love you, and I want you to go far in this game.  We're gonna make it to the final 2.
McCrae: i hope so.
Amanda: You just got SO sad.  Why??
McCrae: Cuz I wanna go far.
Amanda: Oh my God!  I've been on the block for 2 weeks.  Your name has never even come up.  You need to grow a little tougher skin.. (fishies)  If someone had no targets and no enemies, I would vote that f'er out, because he would make it to the end..

Amanda: Are you crying?  Oh my God.. Why?
McCrae: I don't want to go home tomorrow.
Amanda: There's no way!!! Come here.. gimme a kiss.  There's no way.. Your name has never even come up.
McCrae: It did yesterday.
**Helen told Amanda she wanted her there longer than McCrae.

McCrae: If I walk out tomorrow, I'm gonna be f'in pissed.

Amanda: Ok.. If Jessie wins HoH, you and I go up together.. Helen
Mc: Vote for you.
Amanda: Judd
Mc: Vote for me.  Spencer - vote for me.
Amanda: Aaryn. me.
Mc: And Andy.. probably you.

Amanda: No one would evict you.  They'd all evict me.  It'd be so much easier.  Bye Amanda.. Mmbyeee.

They run through more possibilities..

CUT TO:
1:31am
Kitchen

Elissa: Oh my God.. I miss my mom so much.. She's so goofy..
Candice: Would your mom be the type to come back at people?
Elissa: All day every day.. She's like Lisa Vanderpump-ish.  She's feisty.
**her mom is really lovely.. an old friend by now. :)

Elissa: I love her so much.  She's hilarious.  She'd probably say some of the things that I say.  I'm very calm, but that's due to my husband.. He's used to dealing with people..

Candice: I've already got my speech..
Elissa: What are you gonna say?
Candice: Everything.
Elissa: I bet my mom's driving my sister up the wall..
Candice: Talking to her about it?
Elissa: She'll make up anything to talk to my sister about.. How something is like what Rachel did..
Candice: Your sister had good one liners though.. She ripped people a new asshole.
Elissa: I guess I'm a little more discreet.
Candice: Yeah, but you're a mom.  It's different.
Elissa: I can just see her calling... I bet she's calling her all day every day.. "Rachel, we've gotta get your sister in these competitions.. What is up with her?"
Candice: Yeah, my family is probably like "WTF, why hasn't she won anything?"

Candice: I guess I've learned how hard it is for me to be with people I don't think are on my level.
Elissa: Let's go to the living room..   I think it's so cool you got to wear the unitard..
Candice: Why?
Elissa: Because it's a Big Brother experience..
Candice: I get to be evicted in it, and talk to Julie Chen in it..
Elissa: At that point, I think you should cut off the legs and just wear the skirt..

GM passes through, says goodnight.

Candice: My friends are gponna want to have a cocktail party.. to talk about it..
Elissa: Candice, what am I gonna do?
Candice: Win HoH.  Get GM out.
Elissa: But what if.. I'm still crossing my fingers.. What if you guys go to jury together? My God..
Candice: (sounds like) Send me Aaryn then.. At least she can put sentences together.. I would rather her than Ginamarie.

1:45am
With the exception of Elissa and Candice in the Living Room, the whole house is dark.  McCrae and Amanda are watching the living room conversation happen on the HoH Spy Screen..

Amanda: Elissa's crying.. Don't you think?
McCrae: I can't tell.
Amanda: Is it mean of me to feel relieved?  It almost looks like she's arguing.
McCrae: She doesn't understand the game either.  If she doesn't vote with the house, she's the next target.


1:49am
Elissa: I'm gonna fall asleep.. You wanna go to bed?
Candice: Yeah.. let's go.

1:51am
Cam 3

Show's over.. McCrae turns off the spy screen and spoons Amanda.

Amanda: You're like a 16 year old boy. 
McCrae: I know.
Amanda: Is that just with me.
McCrae: No.

Light Bickering..

Amanda: I think I tell you I love you first every single time.. I'm gonna stop saying it.
McCrae: Why?
Amanda: It's nice to hear it occasionally. 
McCrae: I don't throw my I love yous around like crazy..
Amanda: You're so full of shit.

 1:55am
Lights out on the Quad.  It's a Christmas Miracle!!!

**OK.. I'm gonna hop into flashback and flesh out a couple of the earlier conversations..

2:13am
cam 1
HoH

Amanda: If I leave this house before you, and you ever share a bed with another girl, I may come back through Pandora's Box and strangle you.
McCrae: There's no way you'll leave before me.
Amanda: We're gonna be final 2.
**he'll win in that case. Come to think of it, Amanda's a pretty safe Final 2 partner for most..
Amanda: Judd has to go.. He's lied to all of us.  He put me up on the block 2 weeks in a row..
McCrae: We don't know that for sure.
Amanda: Yes we do! He's your final 2.. You want him here longer than me.. At least Helen didn't put you up 2 weeks in a row.  Usually couples play the same game.. Our games are completely different.. There's no one targeting you.. I can't believe you're not comtemplating targeting Judd when he's put me up the last 2 weeks.. You play your game however you wanna play it then.. Obviously it's the McCrae game.  If anyone ever put you up, I'd be gunning for them like a mad woman.. You don't have that protective nature, I guess.  He tried to get me out before jury.  I'm baiting you, and you wont respond. Talk to me!  Tell me how you really feel.  Is there a way to keep Judd here without him going after me?
McCrae: If he goes, I'm f*cked.  Everyone will keep you over me.
Amanda: You're delusional. If you keep Judd here, I'm leaving.  You can't trust a word that he says.. Have I ever lied to you?
McCrae: No.
Amanda: It's you and me, baby, to the final 2... But we have to work together, not selfishly.  By the way, I don't know if you recall, but all the scenarios was if Jessie won HoH, and she's gonna be gone.  I can feel your paranoia..
McCrae: (LOUD toot!)
Amanda: Oh my God.. You farted in my butt! You scared me so bad. You almost waterboarded me.  I was drinking water.
McCrae: hehehehe
Amanda: We are never having these conversations of who would keep me and who would keep you, because honestly we don't know.. Honey, you're scaring me..
McCrae: Why?
Amanda: Because now I think you're gonna put me up.. I'm scared now.. Come here and comfort me.. (she just wants him to snuggle)  Are you gonna go to final 2 with me?
McC: mm hmm
Amanda: Swear?
McC: Swear.

2:27am 30 seconds of silence are interrupted by Amanda talking more about Judd..  same as before..

Amanda: You get selfish sometimes in the game.
McCrae; Me?  Like when?
Amanda: Like now.  I'm on the block and you're being really insensitive.
**Shut. Up. Seriously. Enough.

2:30am
**I think she heard me. :0)  Sweet.

Sweet dreams, houseguests.  See you when BB wakes you!








Permalink







37 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

DE morning

If Elissa thinks adderall is an unfair advantage, all she needs to do is checkout Amanda. Either Amanda really needs the stuff bad or it ruining her game. She is twitchy and on edge and has almost zero recognition for the things she does. Mccrae has to be looking for the nearest exit

August 8, 2013 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

**Shut. Up. Seriously. Enough.

2:30am**I think she heard me. :0)  Sweet. 

Can you do that more often?? All of her paranoid wah wah wah drives me crazier than GMs clueless ramblings. Thanks for all you do. I love this blog!!!!

Happy Double Eviction Day, Everyone! !

August 8, 2013 at 4:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

workin 7 am - 4 pm enough distraction so i will be fresh for DE hype and live feed aftermath!! woo hoo !!

August 8, 2013 at 5:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning Carylon.
Today I am excited for two reasons.

Not only the DE on the show, where I hope my girl Ellisa can come out on top.

I hope Amanda, Spencer, gm or Aayrn walk out in the second eviction.

I my self will be back here about 3pm my time. It is 5:43 am now. I am getting picked up at 7am for an 8am registration. Today I take two of my five ged tests.

Thank you for keeping me up to date. With out the dish I would have put my ged class off all summer and not be ready for the test today.

Math and SS is today and if I have time then also the reading test.

Thank you again. I am praying real hard that I pass these tests. I want to go to Community collage for creative writing and try to write my novel.
See you all back here this afternoon.

August 8, 2013 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Twas the night before Double Eviction,
And all through the house...
Not a HG could WooSah,
Not even the snakes and da rats.
The houseguests had their votes all in a row, and now they await the emotional blow.
They will stay in lockdown till Julie says Hi, and their smiles will then broaden as they forget who is vile.
Tonight we will see the double EV and hope that our favorites don't end up as debris.

August 8, 2013 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

First Candice said she didn't feel like she had learned anything from this experience. Then she said she learned how hard it is to be with people she doesn't think are on her level.

I guess that is pretty much why I have just not been able to root for this girl. I just don't like her.

August 8, 2013 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Morning Dishers, Goddess and commoners alike. I feel all caught up after reading the TOR. Now on with the day. I don't know what to expect today. I can hope Amanda blows up and McCrae expresses he's had more than enough. It sounds feasible after watching the show from last night and things that were blogged later. I can hope anyway. No one can take my dreams away from me.

Now to give the poem a shot. I cut it a bit short. When I refreshed my memory by reading the original, I knew my attention span would not last to get all 56 lines. I perish the thought.

So without further adieu...

"Twas the night before Double Eviction"

Twas the night before Double Eviction, when all through the house
Not an HG was stirring, not even the fish.
Their BigBrother keys were placed by their photos with care,
With hopes that tomorrow night they would become the next HoH.

Little did they know if they got their wish it would be short lived,
Big Brother has plans that could cause their dreams to shatter,
That winner will have no time to chatter,
Julie Chen will be ready for the next eviction notice to be signed and delivered.

The first HoH won't even get a night in the big bed,
Within the span of less than an hour a new HoH will be crowned,
The first will be forgotten in a flash,
We can only hope neither of them own a crown or sash.

With not a moment to spare they will all gather,
To hear Julie call her team with a snap and a whistle.
All will hear her exclaim as she drives out of sight,
Another Live Double Eviction is now in the books.

How many more weeks do I have to live with this fright.
Make a note to insist Grodner give me a raise,
A season like this deserves hazard pay,
I'll get Les to make her cough up some hay.

August 8, 2013 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

I'm so aggrivated. My local CBS affiliate was running a message across the screen during the Wednesday night show that due to a Cleveland Browns football game, Big Brother would be shown at 3:20AM Friday. WHAT???!!! WHO CARE ABOUT PRESEASON FOOTBALL?? (and I'm a NFL fan) Don't they know it's a LIVE show? And Double Eviction.

August 8, 2013 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Good morning BBDishers!!

Well, here's my attempt at finishing the rhyme...

Twas the night before Double Eviction,
And all through the house...
Not an HG could WooSah,...

Well, maybe a louse.

The keys are all placed in the pic wall with care
Each HG hopes Friday, theirs will still be there

The HGs are scattered throughout BB land
Some sleeping, some praying, most devising their plan
The plotting and schemimg is picking up steam
As paranoia sets in, things aren't as they seem

Speculation is rampant and patience is thin
Theories, fighting and bullying are all mixed in
Everyone's worried, with doubts in their heads
But finally they give up and all go to bed

Now the house is dark and you can't hear a peep
Odds are they're even gaming in their sleep
I hope they awaken alert and well rested
And remember to expect the unexpected

We the fans, will be on the edge of our seats
When Julie reveals tonight's secrets and treats
The news is sure to shake the cast up
And tonight the feeds will likely erupt

But when the dust settles on the events of the night
And HGs again start to question their plight
We BBDishers will be right here with Carolyn
'Cause the BB15 game starts all over again

....I tried. Lol. Have a great day everyone!! :-)

August 8, 2013 at 7:13 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

Sooo, there's a football game on tonight instead of BB here in Dayton OH. Is there anywhere I can stream the episode?

August 8, 2013 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, all

I think two things could put a wench in the Candice is guaranteed to go vote. If Julie tells them they've all made it to jury. When Julie tells them it's double eviction night. Most of them believe it will be but until they have that confirmation they're not ready to pull the trigger. I still feel like in the second eviction it will be a big player. It normally is plus you do it so quick that people's heads are still spinning. They don't have time to react. Jessie winning the first HOH would be sweet revenge. I don't think she's played it well these last two weeks but at least she is playing her game. Everyone, including Helen, who hides behind the "it's what the HOH wants" is pretty silly at this point. I am ready to see the house finally split or something unpredictable to happen. I do hope they can't get Judd out because I like him and he's innocent of all charges against him of being MVP or not sticking to his alliance.

I'm working both jobs again tonight so no viewing party :( Hopefully I can catch the show while at the radio station because I've no doubt it's going be great.

If I don't make it to the next post. Have a great day all :)

August 8, 2013 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I was talking to a co-worker today and I noted that this is the first season in a long time where I don't really love anyone or am rooting for anyone. Usually the day of a double eviction I am thinking - please don't let Jeff go, please don't let Dan go, etc... Today I am like - I wouldn't really care if anyone goes. BUT, I would love if Aaryn, Amanda, Helen or GM goes to be honest...

August 8, 2013 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

*blush*

Remembering to pay my comcast bill would be *so* clever. I'll publish comments as soon as my service is restored. Shouldn't be too long. Gonna grab a quick bike ride, then I trust we'll be good to go.

August 8, 2013 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amanda is absolutely ridiculous, they need to get her out ASAP. Her paranoia is harmful to the alliance and may even get Judd evicted for no reason. The two best gameplayers have by far been Helen and Andy, with Aaryn making progress from her earlier start. But she's going to need some HOH's to keep her in the house as she's very low on the totem pole.

August 8, 2013 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Run Mcrae run....

For the rest. .. can't believe they are not taking advantage of the opportunity MVP has provided!

August 8, 2013 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

Morning everyone.

The "scary Judd" screencap threw me off at first, I thought Chef Joe was in the house again.

If Candice is 100% certain that she is going home tonight she should just take a penalty vote and not wear the clownitard to eviction tonight.

August 8, 2013 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Reneep. said...

I love all the poems! Have a great day everyone!

August 8, 2013 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

We're getting to the stage of the game where "big moves" need to start happening, and one or two people go on a comp winning binge.

Right now, I don't see any clear cut favorites in this game. Some of the biggest schemers aren't winning a darn thing.

Aaryn and GM might look back soon and realize they squandered their HoH's on getting out players who either could have been beneficial to them (Kaitlin) or are weak in comps (potentially Candice).

As vile as the comments Aaryn made in this game, she has ratcheted up her play and isn't a primary eviction target. On game play alone, she has grown the most in this house.

I am pretty much exhausted by Elissa, Amanda and Helen. None of them have any game, yet they control the tempo of the scheming throughout the house.

August 8, 2013 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger njonsey said...

Twas the night before Double Eviction,
And all through the house...
Not an HG was stirring not even a rat.
Their keys were hung by their pictures with care,
In hopes of making it through double eviction and keeping them there.
The HG’s were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of $$$$$$$$$ danced in their heads.
And GM in Nick’s cap, and Candice in clownietard
Had just settled down for a long pre comp nap.

August 8, 2013 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger ChattyCat said...

Oh my gosh, poor McCrae, what did he say, he wishes he was a rat so he could eat through the wall and get out of the house, while listening to Amanda whine on, and on and on. She says to him you've been acting strange the last couple of days. I think reality has just hit him across the head and see's exactly what kind of selfish, rude, ignorant, racist person she really is, and he wants no part of it. But he's smart, he's trying to play it along, because if he makes a break with her now, like he said, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. She's practically begging him to say I love you to her all the time, and he is so over her and her crap he just can't do it ! Please someone tonight vote Amanda out. We need Jessie to win HOH, put McCrae and Amanda on the block, neither wins POV, everyone votes Amanda out. By the way I think Candice or Elissa should get Favourite Player. One for Candice for all she has to put up with - all those houseguests have treated her horribly - they should all be ashamed. Second for Elissa since she seems to be the only one that has shown any kind of sympathy for Candice and the only one that wants to vote out who she wants, and not who Amanda wants. Wouldn't that be funny, for Candice to see Amanda walking in the Jury house right behind her !!!! Please let something go to the other side tonight !

August 8, 2013 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

My opinion on Jessie right now is not very high.

Eviction day is here and she is concerned about people lying to her. She is upset that people don't keep their word. There was supposed to be a 7 person alliance that protected each other and had each other's backs. Now Jessie feels that she is no longer part of the plan and she wants to know why and what changed.

Could it be because she tried, not once but twice, to flip the vote and have one of her own alliance members voted out? Could that be why she has now been replaced and is no longer trusted?

Now that a new HOH is around the corner she wants people in her 'alliance' to honor the deal and promise not to target her. Yet, if she wins the HOH she plans to target one of them.

I know there are not many Amanda fans and a lot of people are pulling for Jessie tonight but frankly, I have no respect for her. If she wants to make a big move or form her own secret alliance and she can pull it off that's fine. I might respect that. But you can't keep targeting one of the people in the alliance you are supposed to be a part of and then come running back to that same group of people on Thursday expecting them to protect you.

Ginamarie was right. Jessie is a flip flopper.

August 8, 2013 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Lucky13

I loved it. Great job.

August 8, 2013 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Grendon would taking aderall before a comp explain Amanda's verbal abuse to candace during the frog throwing POV comp, and then not remembering what she said?

August 8, 2013 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

ChattyCat

According to what McCrae has been saying, he does have feelings for Amanda and plans on moving to Florida to be with her. He may wish that he could play the game without her, but he is not trying to get her out of his life.

Amanda was not in the room when he talked about going to Florida so he was not saying it just to make her happy.

August 8, 2013 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger babs6849 said...

Ok Carolyn here goes:

Twas the night before Double Eviction
And all through the house
Not HG could WooSha
So they all went a scurrying just like a mouse
With Thursday approaching and all running scared
The Clown Lady should have played ok Truth or Dare
But another HG will soon know their fate
Sooner than later they will find out their fate
So as we head into another week with the new HOH in place
May all of the critters give the New King or Queen some much need space.
Hope u all like this.....Love Barbara Kennedy

August 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Elissa and Jessie could have joined up a couple weeks ago. They could have pulled in Candice and probably a couple other people. And they could have voted the way they wanted. Once the vote is cast, people readjust. They probably could have gotten Helen back.

Amanda does not control Elissa's vote, Helen does. Frankly, if people are allowing their votes to be controlled, it says more about who they are than it says about the person who is doing the controlling.

August 8, 2013 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loved it! Great job!

August 8, 2013 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey all,

If this is a double post I apologize, I've never commented before so I didnt have an account set up and I think it deleted everything. Anyway I am LOVING bbdish. I have live feeds, but am not able to watch all that often, so thank you Carolyn for keeping all of us updated.

I'm worrying about the show tonight being late because of football. How is everyone going about watching? Will they show the live eviction and such on the live feeds? I'm so worried I'm going to miss it :( Thank you in advance for any help!

August 8, 2013 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Lindsey! :) Thank you!!


Everyone! New top post!!

CLICK ME

:0)

August 8, 2013 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Thanks Grendon! :-)

August 8, 2013 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Lyndsay Ross

There is usually a link available to watch an online broadcast posted in the live show post here. At least I think so. I would come here first

August 8, 2013 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

lscott

Not sure if you were asking seriously or sarcastically. To the best of my knowledge it would not cause memory loss as it is only intended to help with focus. However, some of the side effects include depression, extreme nervousness and paranoid delusions and mood swings that include hostility and severe aggression. I know college kids who take it have said they get tunnel vision and they can stay intensely focused on one thing but it tends to make them lose touch with all the other things around them.

August 8, 2013 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I vote for this one! Great job. :)

August 8, 2013 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Let is be noted that Crystal's "this one" was for Lucky13

Cel phone users have an option to reply to comments, but only other cel users (and me) can tell WHICH one they were replying to.

August 8, 2013 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger JustKay said...

I think it will be hilarious if CBS lets the houseguests know that AMERICA was the MVP that put up Amanda for the last two weeks, not Judd. That should give Amanda something to think about.

August 8, 2013 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Blogical Woments said...

twas the night before DE and all through the house not a critter was stirring, except for amanda in front of the cameras lifting her blouse.

the cameras were hung throughout the house with care in hopes that a towel slip would soon be there

the hgs all cozy in their soft little beds while visions of an hoh win danced in their heads.

gm in her dog cone and sporting nicks cap all the backstabbing hgs settled in for a restless nap.

August 8, 2013 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger babs6849 said...

happy Thursday all

August 8, 2013 at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below