;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Afternoon in the BB15 House

Good Monday afternoon to you, BB Lovers!  It's pretty chill this afternoon... Elissa has been preparing a wedding cake for McCrae and Amanda.  Aaryn's playing practical jokes.

There was a ton of gaming earlier today.  In a nutshell, Amanda is safe and Candice is going home.  If you'd like to get completely caught up with that, please check out these previous posts: PoV Ceremony & Aftermath, Monday Morning before the PoV Meeting, The Overnight Report.

Pranks-R-Us...
aka, Fun with Dental Dams...


Cam 1
2:44pm
Aaryn, Judd, Andy, Helen

Judd: Did you get caught?
Aaryn: No, it's perfect.  It's right next to his head, and when he rolls over, it should stick to his face.

Andy: I just hope she keeps it real one more time while she's in the clown outfit.
Helen: I have no doubt.  Hopefully she just leaves names out of it. I'm worried about what she'll say during her 1 minute in the live show.
Andy: I wonder what she's planning. She thinks she has Elissa and me.
Aaryn: She would ask if she didn't think she had it.  She's probably waiting for the last day.
Helen: Maybe she's hoping..
Aaryn: She's probably hoping something will blow up between Spencer and Amanda..

2:49pm - Talk turns to Ginamarie..

Aaryn:  She's got HoHitis bad..
Helen: HoHitis?  I haven't heard that one before.
**really?  we created it for you.

Aaryn: GM was totally against me when Kaitlin was on the block, then back on the Aaryn bandwagon when I won HoH.. Then, when Amanda asked her to use the pov on her if she won it, she was going to, which totally freaked me out (because any of us could go up).  Then today with the replacement nom, she was like, I'm gonna put Elissa up, I'm gonna put Andy up, I'm gonna put Judd up, and I was like, I'm outa here.

Helen: Just so you know, I told Elissa today that you saved her from going on the block as the renom, and I told her Jessie was brainwashing her..
Aaryn: This will all make sense to you now.. The reason I was gonna sleep downstairs last night was because of her behavior, and that triggered all kinds of stuff from Jessie..
Helen: What's up with Jessie, dude?  She has lost her mind.  I would love to know what she says about me to you, considering what she says about you to me.

3pm
Helen: That's why she can't go to jury.  She's gonna vote on the stupidest reasons for people to win or not win.
Aaryn: She talks sooo bad about Elissa.. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news.. She wants me to get rid of Amanda.  She wants me to get blood on my hands.  She thinks you're all running everything.
Helen: I don't know why she thinks we're running everything.
Andy: I think that's what people go to when they're scrambling.
Helen: I'm loyal to people who are loyal to me.

Amanda comes outside.  BB woke her to tan more.

Helen: She definitely wants me to get blood on my hands and take you out.. It's not gonna happen. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.
Andy: In the course of 4 days, she's now tried to flip the house twice.

On to Candice..

Andy; I wanna shake her when she says she wasn't playing this game with Howard..
Aaryn: I'm 22 and I've learned you don't put guys in front of your friends.

Candice comes outside. The crowd thins.

Helen laughs at how orange Amanda is..

Aaryn: McCrae's been a really great sport.  He's gotten up with her every time.
Helen: I think he loves her.
Aaryn: I do too.

3:09pm
Cam 1
Andy, Helen and Candice --The word of the day is Cornucopia.

Cam 3
3:13pm
Aaryn and Amanda - HoH Bathroom - Amanda's showering off the tan before she has to go tan again.. Aaryn's chatting with her.

Aaryn: I talked to Judd today, and I basically trust him more now than ever..
Amanda: I had a long talk with him too.  We're fine.
Aaryn; Helen wants Jessie out next week.
Amanda: Me too.  She's trying to stir the pot again. What do you want?
Aaryn: Jessie.
Amanda: Ok, good.

Talk turns to Elissa.. Then McCrae.. Then  Amanda goes downstairs..


3:22pm
HoH
Cam 3
Aaryn and GM

Aaryn: I'm starting to think that she has a deal with Elissa..
GM: She's been protecting her since week one.. I don't see why she'd wanna betray her.

GM goes on a big tangent about Howard..

Aaryn: Candice is definitely leaving, but I'm starting to question Amanda.
GM: I've always questioned her.
Aaryn: I'm trying to think of what she could be using me for.. i think it's to win comps and do her dirty work, so she doesn't have to get blood on her hands.. carry her to the end, deliver her to the final 2 seats and hand it to her.  I'm not doing it.

Aaryn believes that after Candice and Jessie go, people are "gonna start going after the big dogs."

GM: I had a bad dream about Nick.
Aaryn: I think he was probably making us look like fools too.


3:27pm Must Tan Music.. 
Cam 1 - Everyone gathers to watch Amanda's punishment.  The machine doesn't work, again.

3:31pm
Amanda: Can I do it naked?  I don't like tanlines.
Spencer: Once you get in there, you can rip your bathing suit off.
Amanda: They said I have to wear the bathing suit.  They didn't say where I have to wear it.

Helen and Candice watch quietly from Poolside..

3:41p
Living Room
Judd and Andy

Andy: Please play Christmas Trees tomorrow morning!
Judd: Any song that has a children's choir in it sucks.
Andy: I can't even think of another song that sucks as much as Christmas Shoes.

They're waiting for BB to fix the tanning machine.

Helen: You wanna go play chess, Aaryn?
Aaryn: Sure.
Judd: You know how to play chess?
Andy: I thought you would've been to dumb to play chess.
Helen: Want me to go punhc them?
Aaryn: Yes.

Aaryn and Helen go upstairs to play..
Downstairs, Elissa's changing in the hallway..

Judd and Andy are doing their best Minnesota accents to make fun of McCrae.. I could show you a picture, but they don't do accents well..

3:50pm
BB: Houseguests, the lockdown is over.  You are now free to move about the house.
Andy: Can Amanda go tan yet?
♪♫♪♫
Judd: yes!!!

Tanning time! All the boys head out to watch the tanning and laugh at Amanda.

3:53pm  Amanda goes tearing after Judd.. through the house.. Watch this on flashback if you missed it live. :0)  Very funny!

3:55pm
cam 2
The music sounds again..  Amanda decides to lessen her tan lines, so she takes off her top in the machine and dances around..   CBS isn't keen on me showing you that.  But you're always welcome to use flashback.

4:04pm
Helen: She's not even orange any more.  She's bronze.  She's the color of the olympic bronze medal.

**Helen has a point, but I'm reminded more of raccoons than olympians..


4:12pm
Lots of food preparations happening..

Andy: Ooh!  Ginamarie's about to get her collar off. (at 4:45)

4:30 pm
Ginamarie: Can you guys come in for a second?  Helen, Can you guys come sit in the living room for a minute?  I gotta go get something..

Everyone gathers round to help with the shunning of the cone...




Spark up your feeds and enjoy the fun and games this evening!  We'll see you back here dark n early with the Overnight Report. 






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Amanda is a ridiculous shade of orange

August 5, 2013 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helen: I don't know why she thinks we're running everything.

REALLY, Helen? Ugh.

I find myself rooting for Jessie now. I know, I know... of all people! Hoping she can pull off an underdog win for the double eviction and send Helen or Amanda packing.

These people! This house! This game!

Thanks for the excellent updates, Carolyn!

August 5, 2013 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How does the double eviction work?

August 5, 2013 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Ostriches

Im pulling for Jessie too, but im also pulling for the goof troop. Right now the people I want out are Candice, Helen, and GM

August 5, 2013 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Hey, Everyone!

Especially my Chica!

So sorry to miss all the fun this season. And what a season to miss all the fun in!!!! LOL

Work is still kicking my butt, but if I continue to play my cards right, I will probably end up a major retail buyer for a major retailer.

Gotta answer the door when opportunity knocks. And, opportunity doesn't always knock twice.

I miss everyone, very much!

Take care!!!!!

Blue

August 5, 2013 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Has anyone noticed that aaryn is getting a lil bit Helen Jr now? She talk to heken abt how GM on her nerves then Amanda abt Jessie and Amanda was not even assertive then straight to GM to talk abt elissa- Helen's partner and Amanda. The genius part is that I doubt they will even compare notes.
Stacey

August 5, 2013 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger mcornett said...

Hey there, does anyone know of a link that would enable me to watch the bachelorette finale here on the west coast at 5pm my time? Any help would be very much appreciate it. thx

August 5, 2013 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I don't like Aaryn, she is always trying to stir the pot. Dropping little bits here and there about ppl. Hope she leaves soon.

August 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



This should work for the Bachelorette

August 5, 2013 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Hi Jumbo :) Indeed..

Hi Ostriches! :) :)

Hi Kayla :) Double Eviction

Hi Blueeeee!! I'm so happy you poped in!!


Hi Stacey! :)

Hi MCornett :) This should work: ABC Stream

Hi FLGirl! :)

August 5, 2013 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey all -- been on vacation and keeping up via smart phone but missed commenting with everyone.

I think Aaryn is probably playing the smartest game right now. She was the most hated, deservedly (sp), but now her name isn't being mentioned much.

I am still hanging on to Elissa as my favorite but she makes it difficult. The correct moves thus far have been to vote with the house and she attempts to buck that trend each week to no avail. Stop it Elissa, play smarter!

That's it for me :)

August 5, 2013 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Welcome back, Matt :)

August 5, 2013 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Matt - Elissa is my favorite too. She does make it hard sometimes. I'm still rooting for her though!

August 5, 2013 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger mcornett said...

thank you for the link I knew I could count on you!!

August 5, 2013 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Ugh!!! I hate it when the trivia is wrong.

Jim Croce died when he was 30.

Metallica was not in the same category as Poison, Ratt, Motley Crue and Slaughter. Metallica hated those bands and thought they were a joke. Nirvana became big in 1991 and grunge took over and did kill hair metal, but it did not kill Metallica. Metallica had one of their most successful albums after grunge became popular and went on to have more successful albums.

August 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

By the way, I saw a tweet with a picture of Amanda. It was asking if she had gained weight and saying she looked as big as a house. That was either yesterday or this morning. A few hours ago I saw a tweet with another picture of her and the word slut written across it.

This is exactly what makes me feel defensive for all the people in the house, even the ones who have behaved badly. If people are posting these kinds of things because the HGs 'asked for it' then what makes the people who are tweeting any better than the people they are complaining about? Also, they aren't just hurting the HGs. Actually, they aren't hurting them at all right now because they have no idea what is going on in the outside world. These tweets, posts and campaigns are, however, hurting the friends and families of the HGs.

August 5, 2013 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Matt U

Elissa provides comedic relief, but she has no business winning BB. She will probably make f5 just because she isnt a threat

August 5, 2013 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Johnny lewis said...

Why did you skip over Amanda's comments abt her looking like a slave and migrant worker?

August 5, 2013 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Smt123 said...

I think it is great that Aaryn will now make it to jury(sarcsm), not only had the house forgot how insulting her and GM were but so has America. I don't understand the loathing toward candice , I don't see her as a mean person so why all the Candice hate? I would have like to see jessie, Spencer, Candice, Elise to make an underdog alliance. I don't love this season , don't even have a favorite. But still watching. .lol

August 5, 2013 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Aww good to c u blue! Good luck on job!!!

August 5, 2013 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

12:41 am BBT Feed 1

Some fine looking McCrae ass through the frosted glass butt very visible. If anyone cares. :-p

:o)
GaYToR

August 6, 2013 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I dont hate Candice. I think self-righteousness is annoying

August 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger ChattyCat said...

Just finished watching Wed show, and I have to say, after watching the way Amanda behaved during the POV, I think she is now ahead of Aaryn on America's radar of ' Worst Houseguest'. She was awful to Candice, and everyone that sat by and watched and said nothing, deserves to be sitting in the jury seats handing over $500,000 to Amanda. Does she really think she is Queen Bee ! Like who the heck is she to say who or what Candice can say, and if Judd had half a brain in his head, he would realize that Amanda was in panic mode over what Candice was saying, because it was true. But poor Judd will soon find out his reward for being loyal to Amanda, when he's sitting on the Block next week, or maybe even this week ! Please Jessie win HOH, and put McCrae and Amanda on the block. She may be immature, but she is the only one smart enough to see through the bully Amanda . . .even Aaryn saw how selfish Amanda was, demanding that GM use the POV on her to take her off, because Aaryn was right, since it's MVP choice, America most likely has her next in line. Someone please get the guts to get Amanda out of there now !!!

August 8, 2013 at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below