;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 5, 2013

PoV Ceremony Spoiler & Aftermath

The live feeds went to trivia at 10:03am, indicating the start of the PoV Ceremony.  Jessie will take herself off the block, and Ginamarie has said she will be putting Spencer up in Jessie's place, purely as a pawn.  We'll believe that to be true and will confirm 100% when the feeds come back.

Just before the feeds went to trivia, Helen met with Andy in the Cockpit, and basically said, "This is not the week.  If Jessie wants Amanda out so badly, she needs to win the next HoH."  For the full rundown on what happened this morning before the PoV Ceremony, please see Monday Morning before the PoV Ceremony.

If this is your 1st time on BBDish today, and you want to get all caught up on what happened late night Sunday too, please have a look at The Overnight Report. :0)

Monday morning updates will continue within this post just as soon as the feeds come back.. Please refresh periodically to reveal new info..

10:50am Feeds are back!  Jessie has used the PoV on herself, and Spencer is up on the block as the Renom!


Cam 1 and 2
Helen and Elissa
Storage

Helen: You need to vote Candice out.
Elissa: Why not Spencer?
Helen: If you vote Spencer out, you will be alone in your vote. There's a week for that.  It's not this week.You need to vote Candice out.

Elissa: She's a vote for us.
Helen: Candice is a vote for herself, Elissa. I'm telling you.  She spent all last week trying to flip the house on us.

10:52am
Judd and Andy
Storage

Andy: Helen came up to me right before the PoV Cermony and said, no matter what, we're voting out Candice this week.
Judd: You, me, McCrae, Amanda or Aaryn need to get the next HoH..

Helen comes back in..

Helen: I don't know wtf is up with Elissa.  She wants to vote Spencer out.
Judd: Let her.
Helen: She just asked me if I was working with Spencer!  WTF?!  Jessie's trying to drive a wedge between Elissa and Me.  I'm sorry.  I'm not voting Amanda out.  I'm not voting Spencer out.
Judd: You are voting Candice out.
Elissa: Hell yeah.

Judd: Last night, she was all over me, kissin' me.. 
Andy:  6 days ago,  she tried to flip the entire house on you.
Helen: That's what I just said to Elissa.
Judd: Ginamarie deserves to go to jury more than Jessie.  She's been loyal.
Helen: Jessie has to go next.

10:57am
Cam 1
HoH
Judd and GM

Judd: You looked like you wanted to kill Candice when she did that squeak thing..
GM: She thinks she's here for entertainment..

Judd: Me, Aaryn, Amanda, Spencer, Mcrae or Andy have to win the next HoH.
GM: Well, Spencer, I'm afraid if he does.
Judd: I talked to him..

11:04am
Elissa and Helen
Cockpit
Cam 3 and 4

Helen tries to impress upon Elissa the importance of voting Candice out this week. Elissa can't hear it. At first.
**I can barely hear it either.. stealth whispering. 

Helen: She did us so wrong.  She's only being nice because she's on the block. You need to stay away from her (Jessie).  She's bringing attention to you you don't want.
Elissa: I don't know where Spencer's head is at.
Helen: I would not lie to you.  She thinks Judd is on board.  He's not.  He wants her gone next.  The only way Jessie survives next week is if she wins HoH.  Everyone wants her gone.  By the way, Amanda trying to backdoor me is a lie.  I asked Jessie about it and she said, I never said that.  She also told Aaryn, this game is all about making sure Amanda, Helen and Elissa are happy.
Elissa: i believe she might have said it about Amanda.
Helen: She also said it about you.

Elissa: Now I feel like.. I don't know.. I just don't know.  What Amanda said to Candice was just like..
Helen: I agree.  I hated it too.  You do what you think you wanna do, but.. With all the shenanigans she pulled last week.  She tried to do all this crap to stop it, all the way to the bitter end.. She tried to flip the house on us.  I would never do that to you.  Never.  That's pretty bad.  You are like my person.  You're also my partner in the game.
Elissa: You are too.  But it's also scary for me.. I keep voting out people that aren't coming after me. It's gonna happen again this week.
Helen: Vote him out then.
Elissa: I'm not gonna vote him out.  That would just be stupid.

11:18am
Checking upstairs in HoH, Judd has settled in for a quick nap in a safe zone.


11:25am
Jessie and Amanda
Camera 1 and 2

Amanda is 100% calm and friendly..

Amanda: You saved us.  Not everyone sees that, but with the Moving Company?  I was the next target.  I was so appreciative of that.  I am so appreciative of that.  Before last week, I felt like you were in the best position in the house.  That's why I was like, why is she targeting me?  I was never targeting her.  As if I can target anyone.. I never win frigging anything..
Jessie: McCrae does though..
Amanda: I want you to know that if you stay loyal to me, I will be loyal to you.. I did not have a hand in Ginamarie's nominations.. She was always going to put you up.
Jessie: It's crazy, because I was up there right after she won, and GM and Aaryn were both saying, it's such an easy week, it's Candice and Spencer..
Amanda: It was always Candice as the target..  I think in order to not rock the boat too much they put you up as a pawn.  Better than backdooring you.
Jessie: It just sucks that I'm in the mix..

As they've continued talking, they've been joined by Aaryn and Judd.. 

Amanda: Aaryn, you were there.. Why did she put up Jessie instead of Spencer?
Aaryn: Because she's stronger and she wanted someone who could win the veto.  You were a legit pawn.  I don't know why she gave those speeches and said all that shit.
Amanda: She just did the same thing to Spencer..
Aaryn: Candice coming off the block was terrifying.. That was the entire goal.  Every person in the entire house said they were cool with voting her out.
Amanda: I think the reason I'm a little nervous about it with you.. You've been hanging out with her a lot the last 48 hours.. and she can be very manipulative.
Jessie: Honestly, we haven't talked game at all.  That's actually part of her strategy.

This is ongoing..Amanda brings up the Judd/MVP thought and how Candice took that out of context for her benefit..

11:34am BB: Candice, please come to the Diary Room.


11:35am
Aaryn: Helen and Elissa were holed up in the Cockpit before.. I think they're trying to devise a plan to get you out.
**nice try, kiddo.  no cigar. 
Amanda: I said they can do whatever they want. 
Judd: Helen said she was pissed that Elissa was thinking about voting Spencer out.

Amanda: I feel like people get nervous when we talk together too.
Jessie: mm hmm
Amanda: That's just a sign.
Jessie: I get it.. It makes me nervous when you're close with other people (Aaryn) too.
Amanda: Think about it this way.. if I was nervous about you, why would I tell McCrae, when he won that little thing, to give it up and give it to you.
Jessie: That was nice, but you guys also got a night up in HoH.
Amanda: She had already told us we could have HoH whenever we wanted.  I feel like you think everything I do has a negative ulterior motive..

Jessie: It's not that.  It's just hard fo rme to believe that after we fought you wanted to do something nice for me.
Amanda: I knew it would mean more to you.
Aaryn: She did actually tell me that.
Jessie: That's nice.

Helen comes out..

Judd: Damn I wish we could take naps out here.  It feels like springtime.
Jessie: Well, in lieu of that fact, Amanda, it shows you were trying to mend the fence, and I appreciate it very much.

11:42am - Jessie goes inside to grab something.

Helen: Elissa's voting out Candice.  I talked to her about it today.

11:51am
Jessie: Why didn't she put Amanda or McCrae up?
Aaryn: Because she made a deal with McCrae during the  comp.
Jessie: It's a big deal.  You're sitting there safe.
Amanda: I'm not safe.  I'm on the block the last 3 weeks..
Jessie: So basically, the moral of the story is, everyone was throwing my name out there, even the people who've claimed they're loyal to me..
Amanda: Who has claimed they're loyal to you?
Jessie: (pause) whatever.
Aaryn: People throw my name out there all the time..
Amanda: I didn't even go up there to talk to her..
Aaryn: Jess, you've told me you and I are cool, and then thrown my name out there.  I don't understand why you're upset.
Jessie: I didn't bring any of this up.
Amanda: I was just trying to smooth the waters..
Jessie: I'm not upset, and the only reason I've thrown out your name is because everyone else has.  It's not personal.
Aaryn: Well, obviously, no one's gonna throw my name out to GM.
Jessie: Just trying to see where everybody stands..
Aaryn: There really is no totem pole..
Amanda: When the target is so easy, and someone has betrayed the whole house.
Jessie: And you.
Amanda: ..there's really no point..

Jessie: You know how it is when you go on the block, you expect to go on the block again.  
Aaryn; Everyone besides 3 people..
Amanda: Yeah, everyone's been on the block.
Jessie: Really it's about next week.  Yes, there's a clear cut target for this week.  My concern is that I haven't heard about next week.. so my concern is it's me.
Amanda: I'm on the block, so I'm not saying anything about who I'm targeting..
Judd: Plus we don't know who's HoH.
Jessie: I just don't understand how Spencer's off the radar.  Next week is a big week.  It's the last week before jury.  I've heard people say Spencer's dream is to get to jury.. I'm just saying, if I go before jury.. I would feel..
Amanda: I don't think you will.
Jessie: I just wanna talk to you guys about next week.  Can we say who we're targeting for next week..
Amanda: I'm not gonna say, because I'm in a weakened position on the block.. I'm gonna listen to everyone and then sit down and think who's the best for my game.. and if I put someone up who everyone does't want me to put up, then that's not gonna be good for me game.
Aaryn: It's scary to say names, because that person could win HoH..
Jessie: That's true, but Spencer's name has been out there for 2 weeks.  That's the only reason I'm bringing that up.

Amanda: What's scary to me.. is like why are you hanging out with Candice so much..
Jessie: Because she is leaving.. and she's not talking any game.
Amanda: It's just hard for me to believe that she's not trying to make any deals to stay..

This is ongoing..

Jessie: Why aren't ya'll whatever about Elissa.. Why me?  Why fingerpoint me as making deals when it's house knowledge..
Amanda: I didn't say you were making deals.. I said Candice..
Jessie: It's only Monday.
Amanda: I've never gone against you.  The good thing about me is, if I have a problem with you, you know it.  I confronted you.  Obviously I didn't do it in the best manner.  I've apologized.. What's more scary?  Me or not knowing where someone's head is at?

12:06pm
Jessie: I'm glad we talked.  I feel better.
Amanda: None of this was meant to be argumentative..

12:07pm
Judd: What time is it?

The speakers play music..

Spencer: Tan time!!!
Judd: It's tannin' time!  Time to get your tan on!  Amanda!  Time to get your tan on!

The boys rock out to Amanda's must tan music..


The results are MUCH darker than ever before.  Elissa calls her J-Wow and wonders if BB will give her a penalty nom if she hops in there herself.


12:26pm
Jessie and Judd
Cam 1

Jessie: Do you trust her?  I mean.  I trust you.

Much slurp-kissing ensues..

12:29pm
Amanda tells Elissa about what was being talked about outside..



This concludes the Monday Morning Coverage!  I'm gonna take a little break and I'll return shortly to begin some afternoon updates. :0) Please mind the critters on the live feeds, and thank you for being a part of the dish!






Permalink







31 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Hello Carolyn

Smart move by Helen. People act like its down to final 5 and Amanda and Mccrae are winning comps left and right

August 5, 2013 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Overdue Greetings from the Overnight Report and Pre-PoV Ceremony post:




Good morning, Michigan Man! :)) Thank you for putting all the times from the earlier part of Sunday evening in the Party post!!!

Good morning, Jumbo! :)

Good morning, Kegas! :)

Good morning, Mia! :)

Good morning, Grendon! :)

Good morning, KByrnes! :)

Good morning, KWStacey! :)

Good morning, ChattyKat! :)

Good morning, Melanie! :)

Good morning, ShiShi! :)

Good morning, Erin! :)

Good morning, MBM! :)


Good morning, Celesta! :)

Good morning, N! :)

Good morning, Britt! :)

Good morning, Paddy! :)

Good morning, John! :)

Good morning, Lucky13! :)

Good morning, Natural Grace! :)


Good morning, Valerie! :) Thank you!

Good morning, Grendon! :) Spot on, as always! :)

Good morning, Other Carolyn :) hehe!

Good morning, Hayden! :)

Good morning, Hula :)

Good morning, Lulu! :)

Good morning, Tam :)

August 5, 2013 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jumbo - they sure do.

August 5, 2013 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger seVen said...

I have no idea why anyone would think McManda is good for Judd's game. I can see it from his viewpoint as a player, but watching the feeds it's clear McManda don't trust him and will go with Andy and Aaryn. They freaked out on Howard and are doing the same with Judd. Heck, just listen to Amanda throwing McCrae out as a bigger target. Amanda is lost in the World of Adderall and McCrae is getting the side effects. I don't know how Judd would end up in that mess.

Jessie has told Helen, Andy and Judd exactly what's going on in the house. Mostly Judd. She does seem to be over confident about Judd though, in-light of how much he trash talks her.

And I love that Jessie is trying to do something and not putting up with Amanda. She clearly pointed out to Helen that Elissa heard Andy say he's more loyal to McManda. She is being strong, while Helen is playing weak. Helen needs to listen to Elissa and get over her power trip that Elissa is her Partner and not a pet who needs tending to once in awhile...

August 5, 2013 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good After Mistress Dish,
and allllllll the people you said hi to and those that come after.

Thank you so much for TOR. It helps get my day off on the right foot, well, that and coffee! ;)

Also, Grendon, thanks so much for always posting your thoughts and observations in detail. It's the 3rd thing I look forward to in my BB day.

The 4th is the chatroom. There's some pretty great regulars in there and I start and end my day with them.

Cant wait for double eviction this week. My hope is that if candice goes, that whoever would put helen up on the block wins HOH and she goes up and out. Doubt that it will happen, but I sure would like it.

I think Amanda will take herself out with her mood swings and they'll get rid of her at some point, but i don't think there are as many that would take out Helen right now.

I really would like to see Judd, Andy and Mccrae final 3.

Still a long time til Thursday. Amanda is not the queen of quiet, so I'm expecting her to rant on someone, sometime this week, maybe more than once.

Happy Monday,
Judy in NJ

August 5, 2013 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger just thinking out loud said...

I dont understand why Helen is so upset about Candice trying to "flip the house" last week. I mean what was she expected to do with Howard up on the block? That is what I really don't like about this season. They just want eveyrone to sit back and wait for instructions from the top brass (Amanda and Helen) and not question anything

August 5, 2013 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

A lot of people are saying that the PR firm hired by Aaryn's family is responsible for all the twitter campaigns and links to you tube videos showing 100% of the racist and homophobic comments coming from Amanda's mouth.

Now I am wondering, if Amanda's family hires a PR firm is this going to turn into a battle of who has the most campaign dollars, kind of like a presidential election.

Are we going to start seeing smear campaigns and commercials popping up during BB saying 'I am ___Gries (or I am ___Zuckerman) and I support this message.

August 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Just want to take a minute to say Thank You for having a safer kinder place for us BB fans Carolyn..It's ugly out there.

August 5, 2013 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carolyn! :)

Elissa, listen to Helen for crying out loud! There is still lots of game left. Do not put a target on your head that is not there!

August 5, 2013 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful job as always! I wish this season was more interesting. This is Helen's game to lose.

August 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

IMO Jessie is the only one trying to do something in this game. The rest of them are just playing Amanda's game. The only surprise is the HOH winner, after that every move is predictable. I'd would really like to see something to shake these folks up a bit. My only hope is that Jessie wins HOH Thursday and puts up Amanda and Mccrea, or Amanda and Helen.

August 5, 2013 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

seVen

Actually, this game usually comes down to anyone willing to cut anyone's throats, I do think that people who are loyal (Dan to Memphis, Ian to the Quack Pack) gain favor not only with the fans, but also with the jury.

Based on what we see I would have sent all kinds of warnings. My first would have been No One Should Trust Helen. Right now I would say, Judd-Watch Out For McCranda.

I am saying that based on what Judd knows, McCranda make more sense than the Mom alliance. Even based on what we know, I think he has a better chance of making it to final 2 fighting against them in the end.

August 5, 2013 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Judy AndRob

Thank you.

August 5, 2013 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

@seVen,
I thought the same thing as you about Judd's game with Amanda, but having read Grendon's comment in the last post, I have to agree with her. Judd's game from outside the house is not better with McManda, but inside the house, he doesn't know what we are privy to knowing, so for him, they have never lied to him and he doesn't know that they have thought about getting rid of him. I also think, at this point, if the house splits and he shows he is on McCranda's side, they won't be going after him, and the other side will be gunning for Amanda or McCrae, not Judd. So I can see why he feels he should stick with them, whether I like it or not :)

August 5, 2013 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

What I meant in my earlier post is that the campaign makes it look like Amanda was responsible for 100% of the racist comments made in the house.

August 5, 2013 at 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the alliance of six to stay together (Amanda, Helen, Elissa, Mccrae, Andy, and Judd) I really think one of them deserve the price$$$. they have been loyal to each other so far. All others can go. If it was my choice they can go in this order: Candice, Aaryn, Jessie, GM and Spencer.
The six can kill each other after!!!

N-Nora

August 5, 2013 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I dont like Helen's personality, but she is doing a good job hiding in the herd, kinda like Dan in season 10 at this point

August 5, 2013 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone! :) I'm gonna take a little break.. I'll be back to start an afternoon update shortly.

August 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Charb said...

Hey everyone

Finally got caught up from this weekend.

Grendon I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm so glad you are on the Judd train and truly enjoy reading your perspective. Our thoughts seem to align pretty often although I think I jumped off the Amanda train just ahead of you. Ive always been a Judd fan and think he is WAY smarter than anyone gives him credit for. Then again I always seem to like the country boys. One of my own personal weakness' that spills over into BB. Lol! sometimes i wonder if my judgment is clouded by this but I truly feel like Judd is a good BB player and very loyal to his alliance even if they don't believe so.

Thanks Carolyn for all your hard work.

Charbee

August 5, 2013 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Charb said...

Hey everyone

Finally got caught up from this weekend.

Grendon I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm so glad you are on the Judd train and truly enjoy reading your perspective. Our thoughts seem to align pretty often although I think I jumped off the Amanda train just ahead of you. Ive always been a Judd fan and think he is WAY smarter than anyone gives him credit for. Then again I always seem to like the country boys. One of my own personal weakness' that spills over into BB. Lol! sometimes i wonder if my judgment is clouded by this but I truly feel like Judd is a good BB player and very loyal to his alliance even if they don't believe so.

Thanks Carolyn for all your hard work.

Charbee

August 5, 2013 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Charb

I think I fell in love with Judd week 2 when he made it clear he would not be told what to do and he voted Nick out.

I tried to stick with Amanda. I will stay on the sinking ship but I am not gonna stick around until someone leaves with the last life vest (even if that does technically make me a floater).

I don't hate Amanda though. I think the worse people have behaved the harder it has been to hate anyone. They are a reflection of the world we live in and I think that they all have the potential for goodness inside. Unfortunately for them, it is going to take a lot of rebuilding and repairing and I think that a lot of people, rightfully so, may never trust or respect them again.

August 5, 2013 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

One drenched (while cycling) dishchick reporting for duty.. as soon as I get dry.

August 5, 2013 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

I agree with N-nora.....I like the ones who have played honestly. Amanda has been turned into something she wasn't! Doesn't anyone remember Howard slandering her and twisting everything about her? Howard lives on thru Jessie and Candice believing his lies and perpetuating his gameplan! Shady perspective at least! Do you remember hat is what started all the bad vibes with Candice and Amanda....I agree wholeheartedly that Amanda's style has become too edgy/mean spirited, but how would we be in that twisted environment and getting your period? No one is addressing the antisemitic slurs from Howard, Candice, and Jeremy in particular! What's up with that editing?

August 5, 2013 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

I agree with N-nora.....I like the ones who have played honestly. Amanda has been turned into something she wasn't! Doesn't anyone remember Howard slandering her and twisting everything about her? Howard lives on thru Jessie and Candice believing his lies and perpetuating his gameplan! Shady perspective at least! Do you remember hat is what started all the bad vibes with Candice and Amanda....I agree wholeheartedly that Amanda's style has become too edgy/mean spirited, but how would we be in that twisted environment and getting your period? No one is addressing the antisemitic slurs from Howard, Candice, and Jeremy in particular! What's up with that editing?

August 5, 2013 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Judd and Aaryn are talking right now, but it's not game changing. It may be a while before I start a new top post...

August 5, 2013 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Carolyn I Love You!!!! you have the Best reports and comments....you make me laugh in agreement..after just watching a bit this morning I have an overwhelming feeling that all of the house guests are really nice cool fun people with redeeming qualities...we get to see the fragile human condition and how easily influenced by non-sense...and where people have room for emotional healing....some whom were unalterable to me in the beginning have become some of my favorites...will be fun to see who actually wins :-)

August 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn I'm jealous about a couple of things....1. that you are cycling in that beautiful place and 2. that it's raining. We need rain here badly!

August 5, 2013 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

I always thought the worst possible defense is the defense that others are doing the same thing.
If the PR firm is in fact doing that all they are doing is reminding the public that Aaryn was saying the same things, I'd fire them

August 5, 2013 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I am greatly entertained by the discussion about the dental dam. They can't figure out who invented it or why it is called what it is called. Little do they know, it was originally used by dentists.

Love the drama, love the fights, but I actually have the most fun with the silly, light hearted moments and the practical jokes.

August 5, 2013 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

It really, really is. People in the rooms are saying such vile things. It really is a relief to know there is a safe place to 'hang out' in. Thank you Carolyn and all the posters.

August 5, 2013 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Yvonne, I want to say I see antisemitism playing a role in some of the Amanda-bashing going on. It started in the house, and I heard Jessie say that Amanda didn't need the money because all Jewish people are rich--that's when I knew she was as dumb as a fence post!

So many of the adjectives chatters use to bash Amanda are the very same words used to attack Jews in Nazi Germany and back to Martin Luther and before, throughout history I guess. The chatters aren't even aware they use those same descriptions!

She's getting on my nerves, particularly not trusting Judd, with no evidence other than her "gut." But people don't often say she is doing a dumb thing, acting disloyally, etc. Instead they use slurs, cruelty etc. It makes me ill when I see it. It is so sad to see Amanda standing alone under these slurs, not behaving any differently than the guys or Helen, or even GM. Yet she is accused of running the house, making people play her game, and other fearful inaccuracies.

I wonder if CBS is afraid to give it publicity--these people may actually take up these attacks... Antisemitism is so ingrained in some people's thinking--we may think it was destroyed in WWII, but it was not.

August 6, 2013 at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below