;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Morning Before the PoV Ceremony

Happy Monday, BB Lovers! The HGs are UP!  BB has told them to be ready for the Veto Ceremony in an hour.   If this is your first time on BBDish today, please have a look at  The Overnight Report to get all caught up with what went down late Sunday night.

Let's join them on the live feeds for a little Pre-PoV Meeting fun..

8:45am  And they're up!

Elissa: Do you know why they keep giving me tampons?
Aaryn: I think it's Andy.
Elissa: Andy, they told me! And you're being evicted in 63 minutes at the Veto Ceremony.
Judd: Elissa..
Elissa: What?
Judd: Shh.
**ok, some of them are up.


8:48am
Cam 1 Aaryn heads outside for a little soak.
Cam 3 Judd gives up and gets up.

BB: Candice, Amanda, Judd, Jessie, McCrae, please change your batteries.
Andy: Why don't you wear the weirdest joke outfit ever?
GM: What should I wear?
Andy: The 1st 5 things you pull out of the drawer.

They're all laughing about the wake up music today.. No one knew the songs..

Elissa: (about Andy) He is so freaking funny and mischievous.  I can't believe he's been putting my name on tampons. 

8:56am
Cam 3
Judd, Andy, Helen
Helen is jogging. Judd and Andy are on the couch.

Judd: It's like wintertime!
Helen: This is like summer in Chicago.

Andy: You were just like, I don't wanna scare Amanda, but I wanna tell you what's up.
Judd: Yeah, I just wanted to make sure we're solid.
Andy: Yeah, I think it's a done deal.

Jessie comes outside and joins them on the couch.. Talk turns to music..

8:59a BB plays a little more music.  Judd and Andy jump off the couch and start dancing.
Helen: That song is better than "I woke up in Abu Dabi."

Andy and Jessie tell Judd about Abu Dabi.. then ask Helen for more clarity...

Jessie: Helen, are Abu Dabi and Dubai the same place?
Helen: I think Dubai is like a ritzy place, and Abu Dabi is like a prison.  Sorry, it's not a prison, it's a Muslim country. 

9:06am
Andy: Good morning, Mr i don't want to change my batteries.
Helen: I'm sorry, McCrae.
Judd: Did you hear the Bugati song?
Andy: I woke up in a new Bugati?  Everyone thought it sucked.
McCrae: Yeah, I totally missed it.

9:08am
Cam 3
Amanda has another spray tanning.  Judd, McCrae and Andy come over to watch and laugh..

Judd and Andy are especially tickled that she wont be allowed to wash it off before the PoV Meeting.


9:15am
  • Candice is doing her makeup in the bathroom
  • Andy's having a shower. 
  • Jessie's doing hers on the backyard couch.  Spencer's there with her.
  • Helen's jogging in the backyard.

9:19am
Cam 3
Jessie and Spencer

Jessie: I'm gonna wear the bear shirt and black shorts.
Spencer: Are you talking to me about what you're gonna wear?
Jessie: Yeah.
Spencer: I don't give a shit.
Jessie: I know.

Jessie: Spencer, you may not be at your goal weight, but you look good at that weight.
Spencer: Thank you very much, Jessie.  Very kind words.
Jessie: But I feel like, are you the kind of person that you'll just keep gaining weight, if you don't eat right?
Spencer: Technically this is a little heavy for me.  But it's all good.

Spencer heads inside.. Followed by Jessie.. Helen remains outside jogging. 

9:25am
Cam 1
Jessie and Elissa are whispering, and although we can't hear it, the expressions say it all - "We kissed, How was it, etc"

9:34am
Cam 1
Jessie and Judd

Jessie: It's gonna be so hard to not get her out right now.  She's so manipulative.  She lies and people think her lies are true.  That's the scariest part. ..Don't talk to Helen directly.. I don't want her to start up shit now.  This is gonna be awesome.  You may go up, but you wouldn't go home.
Judd: Have you heard that?
**per usual, Jessie's intel is lacking.

Jessie: The thing is, we're solid.  We don't have to talk about it.  She and Candice got into it.. and Candice was like, you don't decide who stays or goes.  She's a 28 year old real estate agent..
Judd: I feel like Helen would've told Andy if she was for real about it though.
Jessie: Trust me.

Helen enters, shower bound. No more talking between Judd and Jessie..

***It will be a pretty funny PoV Meeting. We've got Amanda impersonating an Oompa Loompa, Ginamarie with the Cone, Candice in the Clown costume.

9:44am
Elissa is having a mild freak out, worrying that the live feeds just saw her changing in the hallway on cam 1.. If we did, I missed it.

9:48am
Cam 3

Ginamarie: So hopefully anyone I do put up can get past it and realize I am putting them up for a pawn..
Spencer: Ok
Ginamarie: Those 2 women were my first choice, and it sucks that one pulled off.

Spencer: (from the doorway) If you do put me up, I'll probably say something funny.. Just to warn you.

Ginamarie asks Spencer to send Judd up.

GM: Hi Sweetie.
Judd: Are you putting me up?
GM: The reason I called you up here is, I'm putting up Spencer.. but I couldn't just call him up.   I told him I have 4 people in mind to put up as  pawn.. I told him to get you so he wouldn't think he was the only one..
Judd: You're a sneaky one. haha

GM: Ok.. Can you tell Andy to come in here?

He does.  She gives Andy the same shpiel. He says he'll play it up..

9:55am
BB: Jessie.. (couldn't hear it, but she may have just been called to the DR, which would mean the PoV Ceremony is starting very soon)

10am
Cam 1
Helen and Andy
Cockpit

Helen:  This is not the week.
Andy: It needs to happen soon, but not this week.
Helen: I think she needs to win HoH next week if she wants it. Why put targets on all of us for her?
Andy: Exactly.


Andy: She's a f'in crazy liar.
Helen: I know. I need to find Judd and talk to him, privately.


10:03am - Trivia!  The PoV Ceremony Begins! 








Permalink







17 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Good morning Carolyn!! Thank you oh so much for your BB blog, I'm seriously lost without it :-)

I don't know what it is about Jessie, but I'm really rooting for her! She seems like a lost puppy, without any clear alliance or anyone she can truly trust in the house. Maybe it's because I see her as an underdog. I really wish her and Judd would be a real alliance, and turn the house on McManda. I'm getting tired of seeing them and Helen running the show. It gets boring to watch when they always get their way.

August 5, 2013 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I know it is hard not to base feelings on personal rather than game this year. Aaryn could play a game that tops Dan and the majority of people are not going to want her to win.

But looking at what moves individual people are going to make, we have to base it on game and on the fact that they don't know everything we know.

For Candice it makes sense to try to make a deal that takes the target off her. Whether it moves the target to Amanda or Spencer is secondary at this point.

For Jessie, and probably Helen and Elissa, getting Amanda out would be the smart thing to do.

Aaryn, GM and Spencer are kind of in the middle. They are working on new alliances. If they have the power they have to target people they think would come after them. In that sense Candice was a good choice for GM, but Elissa would have been a better choice than Jessie.

McCrae and Amanda can't really do anything right now. They don't have power and with Amanda on the block again they are just trying to keep her safe.

Andy and Judd are sticking with the right people in terms of what's best for their game. Elissa has freaked out on them before and can't be trusted. Jessie has flip flopped on them before and can't be trusted. They never had an alliance with Candice and at this point in the game it's too dangerous to join up with someone you have not developed a trust with. Because of different conversations they have each had with Helen starting as far back as the week Judd was HOH, they both know they can not trust Helen to be loyal to her word or loyal to her alliance. Love them or hate them, they have not seen Amanda or McCrae do anything at this point to lose their trust. Also, as I said earlier, they are pulling Spencer and possibly Aaryn into their group so it is not just them against McCranda. Spencer could win HOH and He may put McCranda on the block. Especially if they are getting down to 6 or 7 people. Even if the Goof Troop does stick to their final four, Andy and Judd both have a better chance against the final 2 of McCranda than they do against the final 4 girl's alliance of Helen, Elissa, Candice and Jessie.

August 5, 2013 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Other Carolyn said...

I didn't realize that Andy was such a sneak. I still don't know who I am rooting for. Good morning Carolyn and bbdishers.

August 5, 2013 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Mia (from TOR)

Thanks for the support. I couldn't remember about Enzo. I think he was out of the penguin by the time he got evicted but I'm not sure. I don't think Kail had a costume that year. She was on the same year as Jen. I do remember Zach dressing as a rabbit, but I'm honestly not sure if it was a punishment or if he just liked the outfit.

August 5, 2013 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Hayden Smith said...

Hey Dishers!

Valerie- You took the words right out of my mouth!

August 5, 2013 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone!! :)

August 5, 2013 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Hula said...

Enzo made it all the way to F3, so he was totally out of the penguin suit by then. I DO remember them having a makeshift ceremony or something in the backyard when he was finally allowed to take the penguin suit off.
I remember Casey being evicted in the banana suit but I don't think any other player has been evicted in a costume. (I am not counting the unitards as costumes--they have their own separate category.)

August 5, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I will say, Candice has flashes of brilliance with her insight in being able to figure out what is really going on in the house. Had she become a part of the original group of seven or the Knock Outs I think she could have gone far.

There are two things that killed her game-Howard and never being able to admit she is wrong.

After the bed flipping Candice needed a certain type of comfort that went beyond friendship and no one who hadn't walked in her shoes could fill that void. That part of their relationship was beautiful. But Howard played a terrible game and Candice's game became all about protecting Howard.

As good as Candice's intuition and ability to read people has been at times, there are other times that she latched on to something that didn't even have a grain of truth. Once Candice thought something in her mind, she decided it was 150% true and would not quit stating it as a fact rather than an opinion. That got on people's nerves-especially if it was something that affected their games like saying someone was mvp or accusing people of working together.

August 5, 2013 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

@Grendon
You make stellar points (as usual). I agree the better option for Andy and Judd's games is to stick with McCranda, even though I don't like McCranda on a personal level (as far as characters in a game) I wanted to like McCrae because he was a superfan, but he did the #1 no-no for a superfan and got involved in a showmance week 1, I've never returned to being his fan. But I do agree that when weighing the options, for Judd and Andy, they should stick with them.
I really think the house will be shaken up when Helen is put on the block and is actually a target (unlike week 2). I think this is when a lot of the secrets and lies will be exposed, and while lines will probably be drawn similarly, it should be fun for us to witness.
I think (hope) Spencer will play an interesting role if that happens.
Regarding something you said in your post, I cannot come to root for Aaryn, no matter her skills at this game. I do not condone ANY of what she's said, though I do root for her seeing the error of her ways in the real world and hope she pushes to try to be a better person, if she still believes she is the victim, I'll have no sympathy for her.
I do understand that she is not the only one to make racist, mean, perverted comments, but the malice in her comments seem to have struck more of a chord with me. (GM is just as vulgar, and I feel the same way for her as I just stated for Aaryn outside the house, but I just really think Gm thinks its acceptable because it's a joke or said in jest...no excuse, of course, but a little explanation as to why my disgust of Aaryn is a little greater than everyone else.) I think it might also be that Aaryn has a real shot at this game, and that scares me, where I don't think GM does.
It has been difficult not having an actual favorite player this season. Instead I find myself just rooting for them to get Aaryn/Helen/Amanda out, but that doesn't seem to be happening. I guess Judd is probably the closest thing I have to a favorite at this point, so if keeping Amanda betters his game, I guess I can live with that :)

Anyway, great post!! You always keep me thinking :)

August 5, 2013 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Enzo shunned the penguin suit well before eviction.

August 5, 2013 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Valerie! :) Thank you!

Good morning, Grendon! :) Spot on, as always! :)

Good morning, Other Carolyn :) hehe!

Good morning, Hayden! :)

Good morning, Hula :)

Good morning, Lulu! :)

Good morning, Tam :)

August 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Can I be a little anal retentive for a moment? lol ....

Dear Miss Political Consultant Helen,

Dubai and Abu Dhabi are two emirates within the UAE - United Arab Emirates.

Abu Ghraib is a city (and the media mentioned "torture" prison) west of Baghdad, Iraq.

Carry on ... :)

August 5, 2013 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Carolyn, Just wanted to drop by and show some love to you Girl :) I love the BBDish and EVERYTHING you do for all of us !!!!!

I wanted to come and put a new spin of the game for everyone...........Clownie and Fishies and Duckies will be the new final 3.......with the way everyone is playing and this house sure keeps 1-800-ASK-ANDY on his toes.

Just my thoughts aka kfc1229 in BBDish chat room :0)

August 5, 2013 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Thank you Lulu

I agree. I don't think anyone will root for Aaryn, even within the house. It's too bad she screwed things up for herself. Right now she is actually playing one of the better games.

August 5, 2013 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Shamrock

Abu Ghraib was definitely torture, but I agree Helen isnt the worldly person she pretends to be

August 5, 2013 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Jumbo,

I completely agree that violations of the Geneva Convention and UCMJ were committed by US personnel. I wouldn't categorize those things as "torture."

Maybe it's just my perspective, as a former US Army officer and Desert Storm combat vet.

August 5, 2013 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Shamrock

Just comes down to your definition of torture

August 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below