;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Sanity Sunday! I hope you'll join us at 7:50pm eastern for the Sunday Show Viewing Party here on BBDish!   Gamewise, the recurring theme of late Saturday night was Amanda's fate.  Jessie is pushing to get her gone.  Elissa too. 


Here's Michigan Man's rundown on the flashback worthy live feed moments from early Friday night.
  • 4:43pm cams 1/2 There was 1 more punishment: GM has to wear one of those dog cones. The cone of shame, wear it for 48 hrs., can not leave her neck, she has to eat, sleep, shower and change clothes in it. LOL
  • 6:58pm cams 1/2 Clownytard is revealed. 
  • 7:20pm cam 3 Amanda getting sprayed - I bet Amanda wishes Ashley was in there to give her the bronze look.
And now.. The Overnight Report..


12:02am
Cam 1
Pool table
Helen and Jessie

Jessie: I'm tellin' ya.. I think if they stay the same, then I'm gonna be going up again next week, and that's one person who would go with you all the way.
**as opposed to the other 7 who've been loyal to her since day one?


Helen: It's been haunting me since you said it.
Jessie: She could very well be the one to put me up.

Andy/Judd: We got more alcohol!

Jessie: And, everybody tells her everything..
Helen: I've never talked to Andy about it.. Have you talked to Andy about it?
Jessie

Spencer: Ya'll can have this whole bottle.
Helen: Aaahh!!!!  Did you guys fill it up with water? Assholes.

Jessie: Here's another thing.  You woud make an enemy out of GM and McCrae.  I don't know if people feel as threatened by her as we do.
Helen: I don't feel threatened by Amanda.
Jessie: I do.
Helen: And you talked to Elissa about it?  How did she feel?
Jessie: She felt similar.  It's a big move, but that's what this game is about.. And, my God.. She's up on the block for the 2nd week in a row.  And.. if Candice goes, there are no big targets left in the house.
Helen: I think, for upstairs, there are more.  I don't know how you guys felt about Aaryn..
Jessie: Judd was ready to let her go, and I was too..

12:08am GM comes outside..  in a cone!

Helen: Damn!
Jessie: Well, you messed up my shot.

Helen and Jessie finish their game..

Ginamarie: Helen, if anyone else wants to play volleyball, I'm game. aah!  I can't look down.  The cone keeps gettin' caught.

CUT TO:
12:13am

Andy: Bye girl.. Enjoy your last 9 days here.
Helen: Good thing I got the coup d'etat!
Andy: Right. There's no way America would give it to you.

Spencer: I think we should  have a toast..
McCrae: To the loveliest of lovers..

Amanda: Where's Ginamarie?  Let's go eat cookies and milk and watch her..

Helen: What are you eating.  Smells good.
Andy: Try one. They're very good.
Helen: You guys look so cute right now.
Spencer: When do we not look cute?
Helen: I'm gonna go play volleyball.
Andy: These are made with kisses.

Brief fishies.  Amanda returns.  Jessie comes in to partake..

Andy: I cannot wait for each one of you to come visit me, except Amanda.
Jessie: Me and Andy are gonna go to Boca.
Andy: I'm not going..
Amanda: I don't live in Boca, biatch.  I live in Del Rey.

Andy falls into a brief cookie coma..

Andy: I'll stay up all night.. I'll stay up til your next tanning..

Talk turns to burrito butts and pancake nipples..

Andy: You have pancake nipples.
Amanda: No I don't!
ALL: Prove it! Prove it! Prove it!
Amanda: (proves it)

Spencer: That was the first set of whole titties I've seen since we've been here.
Andy: No, in Jessie's red bathing suit..
Spencer: No you can't!  Andy, shut up!
Jessie: I can see your penis outline in your blue shorts.

Talk turns to "general sympathy for flaccid penises."

Amanda: Do you think people are gonna screenshot what I just did?
**bet your life on it.

Andy: This is the drunkest I've ever been in the BB house.
McCrae: I'm so drunk..

Spencer: I got more tan during the comp than you got in the tanning booth..

Andy: Let's play a fun game called "tanning juice or period stain"
Amanda: That's from my uggs.

Elissa comes in.. talk turns to how she farts..

Elissa: Why you guys torturing me with your profane mouths?
Aaryn: What did ya'll do for the bachelor party?
Spencer: We got drunk.
Andy: I'm sorry for 2 things:  you're obsessed with me, and you're a chronic farter.

Timecheck -- 12:30a
Elissa leaves.  She hates the word fart.

Spencer: Know what's gross? When someone says pass gas.  Who are you passing it to?
Aaryn: You know when you smell it, you get particles in your nose.


12:35am
Cam 1 and 2
In the backyard, Helen, GM, Jessie and Elissa are playing volleyball.

Candice the Clown is on the couch, nose honking whenever someone scores a point..

12:47am
BB: Amanda: You are not allowed to talk about production.
Elissa: I was really excited about her having to go in the tanning booth every hour.
Candice: But think about how orange she got just going one time? 8 times? She would look like an oompah loompah.

12:50am
Bachelor Party moves outside.. Andy's drunk smoking. The boys are rejoicing in how much more alcohol there is for them without all the original guys in the house.
The party grows...


Andy: I feel like they'll give us booze again, because we were so charming..

1am = Stretch!

1:06am
Cam 3
Chair Room

Amanda: Do you guys wanna have a group shower?
Aaryn: Like up in the HoH room?
McCrae: Alright, who farted?


Amanda: Who wants to come in the shower with us?
Aaryn: As long as everyone's naked.


Meanwhile, on Cam 1, Helen, Candice and Elissa are on the couch in the backyard..  Helen says she wonders if her perceptions in the house are really what's going on, and she can't wait to see the show.

1:10am

Helen:  I wanna also know who my cast mates are in real life.
Candice: I really am who I say I am.
Elissa: Me too.
Candice: I live a really low key life.. I didn't used to be..  God brings it to me in my life.. A husband, and a chunky monkey, little brown baby.. I don't need to have a baby right away.. Like, when I'm 32.  I still have more personal goals that I wanna do before I have a child.
Elissa: I wanna do a couple more things before I get pregnant again, but I'm dying to have a little girl.
Helen: Me too.
Candice: When ya'll see my facebook, you're gonna think my nieces and nephews are my children.

Candice: When they gave me the costume, they were like,, don't worry if you soil it, we have plenty more.  I'm like, are any of them tight?  I wonder if Howie talked to my best friend.  I hope he did.
Helen: I wonder if he's watching the live feed right now.  Hi Howard!

 1:17am
Cam 1 flips to the Small World Room

Judd: You're wearin' that thing like a champ. I think you have a spare in storage..

She goes to check.  There is GM comes back and thanks Judd again for how the PoV went down..


Ginamarie: It worked out perfect..
Judd: You're my teammate.
Ginamarie: Dude, as long as Candice didn't get it, it's perfect.
Judd: 5,000 is a lot for me.  I make 400 a week. That's a lot of work that I got for free.
GM: I know what you mean.
Judd: Can I consider that a win?
GM: Yeah, because you came in first place, even though you didn't win the Veto.
Judd: Ready for her to sail on out of here.  We need to make sure that..
GM: Jessie can't win HoH.. If there's a knockout, you gotta knock out Spencer and Jessie.
Judd: Just put em against each other.. and one of em against someone else, until they get out.

Judd: Have you heard any more about me bein' MVP?
GM: Nope.
Judd: Why would Candice wait til the middle of the MVP competition to mention it? I think she knew I was gonna win.. So she's like, alright, what can I say to save me?  If it woulda been her, in Jessie's spot, I woulda taken the veto.. It worked out how it should've.
GM: It worked out perfect. Thanks for savin' my bed for me. I'm gonna do a lap, put this upstairs, and if I don't see ya, I'll see you in the morning.

1:27am
Amanda: GM?  Can me and McCrae take a shower in your shower when he gets out of the dr?
GM: Yeah, sure.

1:28am
Cam 1 flips to the backyard...
Elissa, Andy, Helen, Candice,  Spencer, Jessie, Helen

Candice: What I wanted to do today, but it got lost in all of the heatedness..

Jessie tackles Andy foe tickle torture.  Helen holds him down.


Andy: Ok.. everyone here is drunk and hell, and I'm going to go to bed, because I'm embarrassed by your behavior.

Candice: I like this idea.. The only time I don't have to wear this is when I'm in bed, so Jessie suggested I just stay in bed all day. Andy, will you please do some improv?
Andy: Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
Candice: You haven't done any improv for us.  Zero.
Elissa: He does it for me every day.
Andy: It's true, but what's weird is she has a gun and she makes me do it naked.

Candice: Spencer, will you do your Saw impression?
1:34am - Cam 1

Spencer: Candice, I want to play a game with you..   Howard, you spend you whole life being muscular, athletic and sexy.  I want you to cut off your muscles and show them up your butthole.. Nick, I want to play a game with you.  You spent your whole life acting shady and weird, and eating healthy food.. Jeremy.. I want you to jump off your boat and drown yourself. Kaitlin..

The last one is for David.. It cracks Helen up..
1:38am
Andy: Jessie and I are going to bed, Elissa.  Are you jealous??

Helen and Candice give the Saw impressions a shot.. Terrible.

Elissa gives Candices squeaker a few tweeks then heads to bed.  Same for Candice..

1:41a
Cam 1
Storage Room
Helen tries to reign Elissa in..  unsuccessfully.

Helen: I want to know how you feel about it.  You have to vote out Candice.  You realize that, right?
Elissa: I just feel like..

Helen: There are no votes to get Spencer out.
Elissa; Why?
Helen: Because everyone loves him and no one wants him out.
Elissa: Why?
Helen: Because GM wants Candice out.
Elissa: Why does it matter what she wants?

Helen: I just wanted to get your feel about Amanda.  Jessie and her have been fightng.  Here's my thing.  I just don't think we can do that yet.  Don't you agree?
Elissa: I'm not really happy with Candice going.. She's not a threat to my game.
Helen: If you vote Candice out, we get no targets.  if you vote out Spencer, everyone's gonna be wtf.  I just wanted to get your thought on Amanda.

Elissa: I think the MVP is gonna go away, and then who's gonna put her up?  I think you and I would be much more in control if she wasn't here..

Andy enters.. They joke around.. He leaves..



Helen: I don't think it's this week.  Too many targets on us if we do it.  We'd only wanna do it if Judd and Andy would wanna do it.


Elissa: Have you talked to Judd about it?
Helen: No.  Jessie would have to do that.
Elissa: No one would put her up after this.  She's never gonna go up.  Ever.  Which means she's gonna be in the final 2.
Helen: If we have MVP again next week, she'll probably go up again.  Here's the thing.  I don't think we can do it this week, but I think we can get her out next week.
Elissa: I'm not happy at all about Candice being the target.  I think it's bad for my game.  Last week was bad for the game.  I think it sucks that people care what GM wants..
Helen: We wouldn't have the votes to get Spencer out this week over Candice anyway..
Elissa: It's getting real...
Helen: I know.  Jessie's afraid of going up again.  Like every week.
Elissa: She will.

 1:53am
Small World Room
cam 1
BB: Amanda, please go to the Diary Room.
Candice: Oh my God.. If I have to to the DR after getting out of this outfit..

Judd, Andy, Candice and Jessie all say goodnight, Waltons style. 

1:54am
Camera 1 flips up to the HoH Asylum

Aaryn: Want me to turn the light off?
GM: Yeah, I have to take this thing off..

Aaryn: I think I'm just gonna sleep in my underwear.
GM: Actually, I was thinking the same thing.
**Scissor sisters?

Aaryn: Panty party! Wee!
GM: What's tomorrow?
Aaryn: nothing.. photobooth.. hopefully we get cool props..

GM: Alright.. goodnight, Bunny.  Love you.
Aaryn: Love you.
GM: Thank you, baby.

2am
Helens's walking throughout the house, saying goodnight.

Giggles from the darkened  Rainbow Room (Small world)

Candice is snuggling Andy.  Jessie's in the same bed.
Candice: You know you miss this from your boyfriend at home.
Andy: It's true.  I'm always the little spoon.

Talk turns to Nick.

Candice: If he was gay and openly gay, would you have made out with him?
Andy: Hell yeah.  Are you kidding?

2:06am
Camera 1
McCrae and Amanda
HoH Shower


Perv Cam is all over this one..Use Flashback, if you'd like to see more..
Need the 2 day free trial for the feeds?


They get out of the shower at 2:18am.. Quietly walk through the dark HoH.. and head downstairs to brush their teeth..

2:29am
More smooching..

McCrae; I'm so tired.
Amanda: I know what's gonna happen as soon as I fall asleep..
**more tanning booth?

They head toward bed.

2:32am
Lights out on the quad..

Elissa: I'm sorry Amanda, but you're gonna have to go back and do it fully.
McCrae: hehe
Amanda: stop laughing.  maybe they'll forget about it.
McCrae: hehe

2:35am Silence... 

2:37am
Helen comes into the bathroom and.. takes out her contact lenses..

2:45am
Techno music sounds throughout the darkened house..

Helen: I'm so sorry, Amanda..
Elissa: Poor thing.

Amanda gets up and goes the bathroom to change into a bathing suit.  Outside to the tanning booth awaits.

Amanda: I just showered.  Look at you smiling, you jerk.
McCrae: It's so funny.
Amanda: You gonna do this all night with me?

McCrae; Were you sleeping?
Amanda: I was almost REM Cycling.
McCrae: ok, Nick.

Amanda tries pushing the button and holding it down, several times..

Amanda: It's not f'ing working.. 





2:53a
It is now..

2:56am Amanda confirms, the OompaLoompafication was a success.


3:12am  All's quiet on the BB front.. Odds are excellent Amanda will have to tan again before the night is through, however.. this concludes the Overnight Report.   Thank you for being a part of BBDish!  Please mind the critters on the live feeds while we're out.






Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jessie has planted that earworm, Helen is talking about voting out Amanda. She is being extra cautious. Someone needs to point out to her, and others, that there is one person on the block who, on a whim, could orchestrate their departure. Who should you vote out?

August 4, 2013 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger Debbie Darling said...

The overnight started and I kept switching back and forth because I couldn't take listening to GM but the other Cam's were on Helen. I almost gave up and then things picked up. It's almost 7am and I was up all night. I don't know how you do it! Hope you and anyone else that stayed up all night get some sleep today.

August 4, 2013 at 4:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

The 4:26pm cam 1 Friday "monkey" comment never happened.

August 4, 2013 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

The 4:26pm cam 1 Friday "monkey" comment never happened.

August 4, 2013 at 4:56 AM  
Blogger Candles said...

Hi Carolyn and good morning to all! This is my first time posting even though I have been following along with you all season.
I just can't believe Helen can't see the logic in taking Amanda out this week. It's the perfect opportunity since no one knows who nominated her, they really can't afford to not do it. If they don't Amanda is going to keep passing the koolaid and those idiots are going to keep lapping it up! She is controlling the house, why can't everyone see that?

If they smarten up and take Amanda out this week then target Helen next week, they can go back and take out the ones who should have been removed by CBS for their racist comments weeks ago. Aaryn, GM and Spencer should all be heading out the door. However, if the house-guest don't cut the head off the snake this week, they will soon find themselves deciding who should get the money, Amanda or McCrea.

I just have to say, Grendon's commentary yesterday had me laughing so much I had to read it twice. Thanks for great GM impression!

Thank you Carolyn for such great coverage of my favorite summer show!!

August 4, 2013 at 5:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thank youuuuuuuu Carolyn,

re Amanda's supposed comment:

I listened so many times while others in the chat room were insisting. It just is NOT there.

Enjoy your Sunday!!
xo

August 4, 2013 at 5:46 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh I hope Elissa continues to emphasize that MVP could be over this week! c'mon girls! Flip the house! Candice is a vote for/with you if Amanda goes!

August 4, 2013 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger Candles said...

I forgot to add.....why can't these people think for themselves? Do you think they develop a group mentality because of being in the BB house and being cut off from the outside world? I see it happen season after season and wonder if these house guest have ever watched the show before.

Next season CBS needs to bring in all new people. They should not be related to, or friends with, or even be the best friend of your 2nd cousins co-workers sister- in - law! No actors, relatives, cousins or friends of past players, just fans of BB.

August 4, 2013 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger megs said...

Carolyn, I'm sorry to disagree, but at almost 4:27 (each time I went back to listen it showed a slightly different time - ranged from 4:26:49 to 4:26:57) I am sure she did say it.

I am a fan of Amanda, despite her many flaws, and I wish I could say that she didn't say it (btw about the video that's making it's way around huffpost & twitter, I seem to remember a lot of those "quotes" being her telling what she heard Aaryn, GM, Spencer, etc say) but I'm sure she did stick her foot in it this time.

August 4, 2013 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Sanity Sunday for Carolyn and for all of us, although I'll probably watch the feeds on this nothing to do day.

I have to get some pics together to send to my agency. Got an email Friday night, rather late and there is more casting for American Horror Story. This time they want drag queens in 'featured roles' to work with Kathy Bates as she's transformed from 1735 to current day, 2013. Can you imagine what a shock it would be for anyone to time travel that many years and land in the city of decadence and debauchery in the drag world? I need to find a mix of pics showing my different looks. I can be one helluva hooker. And I do scary very well too. >:-)

So that's what I will be doing for my Sunday. What about all of you?

But I'll be back posting times and cams if anything good happens and then back for the Sunday Viewing Party. Hopefully I'll stay awake for it this week.

:o)
GaYToR da ♂ who can be a ♀

August 4, 2013 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger Skeptik said...

Good Morning everyone. Was reading the comments about MVP nom during the double on Thursday Live show. I wonder if Julie will announce it is over for good or just suspended for the double evict? Of course she just keep it going and the MVP nom is either Amanda (if still there) again or Candice(if still there) or Jessie if they had more votes than Amanda but were already on the block.

The problem with keeping it going and along with it all the paranoia of it being someone in the house, there is no time during the live show to pull the MVP into DR to allow them to make a selection.

So I think it will either be suspended for 1 day or it will be over for good. When it is over, Julie should not tell them it was America selecting the MVP nom so the past noms and MVP person would cast some doubt in the house as to who was really MVP. As it is, Amanda cannot believe she is disliked by America so much.

I would really like to see the vote counts on CBS for each week.

August 4, 2013 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Vicki Hobb said...

Good Sunday morning, Carolyn and fellow dishers.

Well, I would be thrilled if they voted out Amanda. I like McCrae, but not with Amanda. But I am likely to be disappointed.

Vicki

August 4, 2013 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Good morning everyone!

August 4, 2013 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I think voting Amanda out would be very bad news for Elissa and Helens game. It would really put a target all over Helen's back, she would lose GM, Aaryn, Mccrae, Andy. Judd and Spencer are free agents as it is, but they would begin to target her too. Even if Judd was part of the vote the next week he would be against Helen. Not a good idea

August 4, 2013 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger ChattyCat said...

I think Elissa is right, why should she be told who to vote for, and she likes Candice, and frankly I do not understand any reason for all the others to get Candice out - she's never really done anything to any of them! I hope Elissa keeps pushing Helen to vote out Amanda, because she's right, if they don't do it now, America may not get another chance at MVP. Elissa / Jessie / Helen and perhaps they can bring Judd in. Spence will be on the block and can't vote . .so that leaves Aaryn / McCrae & Andy . .please people it's time for someone to make a big move. I watched the You Tube video of Amanda, and it was awful. I liked her at the beginning, but then when she started telling everyone what to do and who to vote, considering she has not won a single thing, and now freakin out and fighting with anyone who goes against her. Well she is't the queen of England, everyone in that house has the right to vote who they want. Poor loyal Andy, does he really think McRae and Amanda are taking him to the end !!!! I think Amanda wants to take Aaryn, because she thinks no one will vote for her. Vote out Amanda this week, double eviction, Helen wins HOH and puts up Aaryn & GM !!!!! Perfect world.

August 4, 2013 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Granite said...

Carolyn, the Amanda monkey comment was Saturday @ 4:26 pm not Friday. It sure sounds like she said it to me.

August 4, 2013 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm not sure why some can't hear Amanda's "monkey" comment on flashback, but I just listened 3x and heard it clearly, then asked my son to listen without telling him why...and his mouth dropped. And he's an Amanda fan, much to my dismay :)

I respectfully disagree and considering the horrible things that have come out of her mouth, I don't understand why this is shocking. Par for the Amanda course, in my opinion.

August 4, 2013 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I see our Dish Queen popped in to approve some comments. And I missed her. :o( Hope she is having a nice lazy day. Fingers need time to grow back, even for a lizard in paradise.

I loved that comment from her. Lizard? Sounds like someone is in need of a spa day.

Last I checked they were still sleeping so I've been trying to be productive and find good pics. I also ran across my YouTube videos. It's so funny to look back and see the different sizes of ZsaZsa. Not sure what to do about 'current' pics but I need some. I haven't performed in a year and that was probably 50 lbs ago also. I may need to call my favorite photographer and beg for some mercy pics because I'm too poor to pay for any right now.

OK. I'm off to see if the lights are on yet. I just finished watching Sunday Mass at St. Louis Cathedral. I'm not Catholic but I love the priestly ball gowns.

:o)
GaYToR

August 4, 2013 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Old Woman said...

Sorry if this is a duplicate; not sure my phone sent my comment.

Thanks for your input about the alleged Amanda statement. I like to give all the HG's the benefit of the doubt, and after years of transcribing people speaking, I know you have to really listen carefully when people speak quickly. I admit when I heard the convo the first couple of time, I heard a certain derogatory word. However, after seeing people dispute what was said, I listed again and again, and finally heard what I believe she truly said, which was also shown in a YouTube video in slow motion. I also believe if she had said the derogatory word, Aaryn would have laughed about it. Unfortunately when I asked others in the chat room to listen with a different thought, some got kinda angry at me. Sad.

On a lighter note, Grendon you win the prize for your ceremony commentary!!! Thanks!

August 4, 2013 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Good morning Carolyn, good morning dishers

Carolyn I have to agree with Meg. I listened to Amanda's conversation live and with the whispering and quad cameras did not hear her refer to Candice as a monkey. When the tweets started coming I listened to it again and didn't hear it. After reading so many comments in the news articles about her racist behavior and the video which is every bit as bad as everything Aaryn and GM have been saying. I just went back to listen to it again. This time I put it on Cam 1 not 2 and turned up my volume on headset. At 4:26:57 I distinctly heard Amanda say "Spencer has to go up or the monkey will not go home". I replayed it three times to be sure it wasn't my imagination and looking at her face the audio and visual combination made it a very distinct statement.

August 4, 2013 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Howard admitted he said something that could be construed as the way Amanda reported

August 4, 2013 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

The one thing it appears that Rachel stressed to Elissa is play the game that benefits you

August 4, 2013 at 11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been hearing a lot about the "monkey" comment... Couldn't find it (I like to listen for myself, because things can get blown out of proportion sometimes)... But Saturday, August 3rd, if you start at 4:26 P.M. on Camera 1... Just as someone says above, they're talking about Spencer voting her out, it's like 5 seconds before 4:27 P.M., and it sounds clear to me (personally) that Amanda says "...or the monkey will not go home..." Sad... Sad stuff... What is with the people in this house?

August 4, 2013 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like Elissa as much as I like anybody in the house these days... I hope her effort to turn the house once again will get her to be the renomination.

It is simply stupid to leave a group of 7 loyal that kept Elissa safe to break that up before they get down in numbers. One or two more evictions and it's smarter. Elissa's lips do not look natural... and if she keeps this going they may not give her fatal trouble but enough to get her on the block. She will not be voted out however... the target is and will remain Candice. All those who voted Amanda for MVP to get Candice to be safe... fuzzy logic because of the 6 + 1 strong. Hopefully the outside influence is gone with the DE since there is no time to account for it on the live show. There is a reason they don't allow banners... and MVP is a form of banner if they figure it out.

The Amanda bashing is also getting old and people hear what they want to hear. It's like the test that shows that you see/hear what you want to see/hear.

I am also still perplexed how these people seem to forget what is and will always be out on the internet from their actions in a 24/7 surrounding. Maybe some older and hopefully more mature Houseguests would be better... but would they be as entertaining?

Finally, Candice rocks that clown suit... she sure has lost a lot of weight and looks great. She won't be the first to leave the house in a suit... except for her supposed start of the fight with Amanda during the PoV she has been handling herself well.

August 4, 2013 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This shows you that many fans are more unstable and more stupid than any Houseguest. To threaten violence is way worse than any ignorant stupid un PC thing ever SAID. People have the right to say stupid things in this country... people do not have the right to be violent or threaten it.

Glad to see Howard getting so much support. I'd like to ask him two questions myself...

1. Why are you associating with a guy who used to torture and abuse pit bulls for dogfights?

2. What exactly did you say to Amanda in your 'good natured sexual joshing'? (his quote from Los Angeles Times). I doubt CBS will show that because it does not fit their agenda about him.

August 4, 2013 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dang it... I was adding the quote from Howard in the last post and it seems the comment went through before...

This is what the last comment is about -

Howard Overby 12:14PM, Aug 04

Amanda's dad and I had a moment to speak. All feelings aside about her. All the violence towards her family is wrong and uncalled for.

August 4, 2013 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I had no idea there was an Amanda controversy until I saw the comments. My only thought is how do we know she called her that because of her race? If she didn't she surely made a poor choice of name calling but she has no idea that there's a you tube video or that aaryn and GM have been branded as racists. As a side thought, I remember Candace saying that she wanted to have a "...chunky monkey, brown baby..." is it possible that's where this monkey idea came from? I think that because of the previous blatant racial remarks from the blondtourage, and amandas you tube video, ppl are now watching through the "racial slur" lens & that otherwise mundane comments can be taken as racial even if that's not the intent. Before anyone thinks I'm defending racism or saying that ppl are taking it wrong, I don't mean any of this on that way and I'm not trying to rationalize anyone's inappropriate behavior. I just think that branding anyone a racist is a very serious accusation and that for someone who makes their living by building trust with ppl like Amanda does, the consequences of being a racist or having the perception of being one are devastating. I mean, her career is definitely going to suffer if not be over. I haven't even seen the you tube video and idk if I even want to. Whether real or perceived the whole notion of racism just makes me sick. Idk how anyone can even think that way. Especially with so many ppl and couples that are interracial. I just don't get it. I can't even wrap my head around it to be honest. And right now the whole country has this resurgence of racist vs racial activist thing going on. I mean, Jesse Jackson called our governor a bigot and said florida is an apartheid state. Wth is going on. Jeez.

OK sorry for rambling. Just...smdh.

August 4, 2013 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

Hi all. Thank you to Carolyn and others that take so much time to keep me updated. Its deeply appreciated. Has anyone noticed that bullying has been occouring not only in the house, but in the live feed chats? I have seen the YouTube Amanda mix and the bigotry super cut. (Which seems to be missing now)The HG's rbehavior is appalling. As a former fan of Amanda I have been disappointed by Amanda's behavior, but it has been equally as disturbing to hear what people have been saying about her on the live feeds. It is not appropriate to wish death, torture, harm on anyone. The remarks these live feeders are saying are as bad as what Amanda has said yet they vilify her completely. Two wrongs simply do not make a right. Its all ugly. I was hoping this could lead to some discussions on tolerance, but no. Just nasty heaped on nasty. I was chased out of a chat being called every name in the book because I disagree with berating Amanda. Don't get me wring, I'm sickened by her comments. But I'm sickened by All the comments. This pack mentality is disturbing.  Lastly, thanks for letting me get this all out, Judd's comment about kicking a transexual in the face? Just awful. Ignorant and awful. What a season. Hopefully someone is realizing the many 'teachable moments'- Andrea

August 4, 2013 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wishing you the very best. I love that sick show

August 4, 2013 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I think people just need to chill out about all the racism stuff. People say derogatory things all day everyday. The HGs are there to play a game, not solve world peace

August 4, 2013 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well I like Amanda's game, but I just listened to the 4:26 PM Saturday comment and it really sounded like and I qoute "we will never get the Monkey out"

August 4, 2013 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Jessie made the case to Judd. If he can't understand her plea then he is doomed and McCrea and his girlfriend cruise to F4. I cannot abide this and unfortunately for the first time in 15 seasons I will have to cut the cord early. The thought of watching this couple for the next 6 weeks is not an option for me.

August 5, 2013 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below