;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 2, 2013

Big Brother 15: Ginamarie's HoH Meetings & Nominations

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  It's Nominations Day in the BB15 House.  With Ginamarie at the helm, and her nominees already 99.9% decided, most of the HGs have just been going up to HoH on social calls, to connect, make nice and bond a bit with Ginamarie.

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you'd like to get all caught up, here are the previous posts:  Friday Morning, The Overnight Report

UPDATE: 5:53pm - Feeds are back!  As expected, Ginamarie has nominated Candice and Jessie.
She tells Jessie to stay cool, be neutral,  fight hard for the PoV, and that she is "not the target and the votes are pretty much secure to get Candice out, minus Elissa and Helen."

~*~

It's now 2pm, and along with Ginamarie, I'm waiting for Candice to finish doing her hair and makeup, and head on up to HoH.  In addition to Candice's HoH meeting, I'll be providing full coverage of Ginamarie's meeting with Jessie.  Candice is Ginamarie's (and Aaryn's) target.  Jessie is the target of Helen and Company.

2:10pm
BB: Candice, please go to the Diary Room.
Candice: OK!

2:40pm
Cam 1
HoH
Ginamarie, Andy, Judd, Aaryn

Ginamarie: So when Candice comes up here, you can stay.  She wont be long. Hahaha
Judd: No.
Andy: No.

Ginamarie: Do you think Howard really said that to Amanda?
Andy: Actually, I kinda do.

2:42pm
Candice arrives.. The boys leave.. GM asks Aaryn to excuse them..

Gm: So what's going on, Booboo.
Candice: This is the time that everyone talks, and I know that we haven't had the best trail in the Big Brother house.. I respect whatever it is you feel you need to do.
GM: mm hmm
Candice: I will (tears) tell you you weren't my target.  I was just trying to protect Howie.
GM: I respect that.  I think he's a straight up guy, and I think you're a wonderful girl.
Candice: Thank you.

GM: And I know the differences we had, it was me just defending Aaryn..   I feel like a baby bear cub to her.  When it gets closer to this point, it gets more difficult.  It's such a hard decision.. I told everybody, whoever I decide to put up, which I didn't decide yet.. You have your own mind, you have your own vote.  Vote who you want to vote.. Vote who you want to stay, who you wnt for your game.  Obviously, Aaryn is not going up.  Neither is Helen.
Candice: Ok.
GM: I basically made a deal.. I made my own decision.  I was never scared of Howard.  I think he spoke with intelligence.  I think he was a great competitor.. I like to compete with strong people.. And you know what, I care about the money, but I'm going to be happy for whoever gets it, because I'm not a sore loser.  I know what Howard was saying about certain people controlling the house.. But to protect yourself, win HoH.. I leave it in Gods hands..
Candice: mm hmm
GM: I can just depend on my life and what skills I'm good at.  I think you're smart and I think you're beautiful.. We've had our tiffs, but like I said, that was just me protecting Aaryn.

GM references Nick.  Candice takes the opening to draw a comparison with Howard..

GM: And congratulations on the 5,000 dollars.  At least you know you got somethin'.  I'm happy when people get money.  As far as I'm concerned, that doesn't make a target on you.  I feel  a little bad about Jess.. She's upset about the BBQ thing.. I think there might be something going on separate from what's going on in here.
Candice: It's something.. because she was asking me to pray with her all the time.. and then she was trying to gather an army to get me out..
GM: It's in other people's hands and voting.. People can suggest things to  me.. I take into consideration.. I kind of wish I had the moments you had with Howard.  When Nick left, I didn't know..
Candice: You were just hurt.
GM: I got my whole heart ripped out.  It hit me hard.  It just ripped my heart out.  I felt bad cuz I'm the only one who got to hug him.. and I looked at him and I said, Don't leave me.. TV moment, ladies and gentlemen..We're gonna have long lasting friendships.. It sucked when I was up there with the MVP thing..

GM: I'll take into consideration, have my time to speak to everyone, and if anyone needs to talk to me after about any decisions I made, that door is always open.  And just, best of luck, future wise in the game, and just, play hard, look beautiful and just be you.
Candice: Thank you, sweetheart.

They hug..

GM calls for Jessie to come up..


2:55pm

Ginamarie: So what's cookin?
Jessie: I see you just met with Candice.. I'm very curious to know what she had to say.
Ginamarie: I'm not gonna say what we discussed.  No names were brought up.
Jessie: Really?  That's interesting..
Ginamarie: I talked about Nick, I talked about Howard, how hard this game is.. I congratulated her on winning the money.. Obviously I'm talking to everybody, I'm making decisions, and no one's gonna tell me what the f*ck to do.  She did not leave crying.  No names were brought up. 
Jessie: Ok, that's great.

Ginamarie:  I already see how people are and people work.. I don't need anyone to tell me.. Anything you wanna share, tell me.
Jessie: This is actually my 1st time doing this.  I have never come up, except for week one with McCrae.. and that's the week I went up.. And I went up because he knew I would stay calm, and Candice would flip out.. and David went home that week.
Ginamarie: I'm going to tell you something.  I'm going to tell you who my target is.  Don't get upset.  I'm just kidding, asshole.  My target is Candice.
Jessie: I have plenty of stuff that's pertinent regarding her from just last week.  THe second I let her back in as a friend, less than 24 hours later, she's throwing me under the bus to the entire house.
Ginamarie: I see it, and that's the one main reason why I want her up there, and I want her to leave.  I basically told people who my target is.. But they have their own minds and votes.  But I told them and pushed who I want to go home.. So people have their own decisions.
Jessie: That's a good reasn, but that doesn't account for all the manipulation and lies.  As for me, I know that I put a target on my back last night by acting out.. I hate that it happened.. If Candice is your target, and you want her out this week, I would tell you not to put me up next to her, because I'm going to be a target for some people.

Ginamarie: You are not my target.
Jessie: But if you were to put me up next to her, you would decrease the chance of her going home.. There is one other option for you that wouldn't stir the pot, and I think it would insure your target goes home.
**she makes a good argument.

Jessie: Maybe I'm not the Janelle, but I do the best that I can.

This descends into chatter about Nick relative to truths and lies told in the house.. More shit talking about Candice from Jessie, which ignites same from GM....  And a healthy dollop of tush kissing..


3:51pm
HoH
Aaryn, Andy, Jessie, Judd

Jessie: Why do I have to go up.
Aaryn: It's already confirmed Candice is leaving.  Don't worry about it at all.

Chatter about after BB.. Vegas.. Maybe a Miami trip..


**OK.. As of 4:15pm, the Nomination Ceremony has begun. :-)  I'll be back here with the Nomination Spoiler as soon as the feeds come back.. Thank you for bearing with me today..






Permalink







36 Comments:

Blogger BeeBelle said...

Carolyn, to help you transcribe every conversation to come, here are some bits you can cut and paste as needed:

"I'm lying to everyone else, but I'm telling YOU the truth."

"I was lying to you before, but NOW I'm telling you the truth."

"You are on the block but you are not the target. We are voting out XXX but don't tell XXX or YYY." (use for each person on the block in turn)

"I can't believe XXX and YYY are LYING and SCHEMING in the Big Brother house! I would never do that! By the way, meet me in the cockpit to scheme how to spin our lies to the others."

I will still read every word as the variations of these conversations and how believable they are make up the heart and soul of the game!

August 2, 2013 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

The bear shirt suits Andy. We need a layout like they have in the magazines titled 'Who Wore It Best.'

August 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Imissjeff said...

Hi Carolyn and dishers,
So some of you may know that CBS has demanded more money from Time Warner Cable, and they refused. Now we have no CBS or Showtime here in New York City!!!

I know you usually post a streaming link to the shows during the live show viewing parties but I have never had to use it. I only have an ipad, so just curious if I will be able to watch the stream with just an ios device. Anyone know? (The situaion may resolve itself by Sunday, but just in case...would hate to miss BB!)

August 2, 2013 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I hope Judd is just putting on a show about being on board with getting Jessie out. I would lose a lot of respect for him if he's not

August 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Doubting Thomas said...

Karma being what it is, I obviously ran over nuns with my horse and buggy and ate babies in my past life because I suffered through the entire cluster fuck last night. All the while arguing with the voices in my head and trying to hold on to the sanity I have left, I should have just waited and read your blog regurgitating all of that to us like a mama bird.

In deed the patients took over the insane asylum last evening, only exacerbated by Matt the dickless wonder that was woking in production. I need to stick to what I understand and await your translation which would result in a lot less tweets to @allisongrodner and @cbsbrother and any and all associates reminding them I'm paying for access and I'm not playing for censorship.

Speaking of censorship...Howard responds about his comment to Amanda... http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/08/big-brother-15s-howard-overby-addresses-the-amanda-comment-and-the-racism-in-the-house.html
There was some controversy on the live feeds this week over a comment you whispered to Amanda in the kitchen. She got pretty riled up about it, talking about feeling threatened and having production check the tapes. Can you tell us what happened? What did you say to her?

"I mean, basically it was nothing. This was after the big thing outside where Candice confronted Spencer. At this point, I'm just carefree in the game. ... I just saw an opportunity to joke with her .. I walked up and I said, 'I love you' and she said, 'What, no you don't?' and I said, 'No, I love you.' With her being brash and she's never been one to be shy about her sexuality, in a joking manner, I whispered, 'I really do love you and outside this house you'd be so hot to me and we could hang out' and that was it. That's a joke I felt I could joke with her about because her, Candice and maybe GinaMarie, they're really open about their sexuality and that was basically it. She made more of it because she never really could figure me out because she couldn't control me. I guess she took it as a game ploy ... I mean, that's basically what it was. I wouldn't harass anybody."

Amanda is telling the house you said you want to "f*** the s*** out of her."

"No. No. It wasn't anything to that degree. Basically, I said we could hang out, you're so hot. She had always joked with me in that fashion, even in public around other houseguests. ... It was said in a joking manner. If she took it as [threatening], I will apologize over and over because I definitely didn't mean it in an offensive manner."

August 2, 2013 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Chase said...

Hey Carolyn thank you a ton for the posts of course.

I really hope that Amanda is put up by America and then hopefully the houseguests will grow some nads and vote her out and turn this game upside down. It would be a stupid mistake not to get out a strong player this week and i figured that GM would be one of the only ones that would dare to go against Hellissa and McCranda based on her last week talks with Aaryn. I dnno i just really want a major power shift since there hasn't really been one this season yet.

August 2, 2013 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carolyn. Your efforts are amazing. I love being able to catch up on the HG's nutty activity while I'm at work.

August 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Carolyn I've tried so many times but I can't get the tip jar link to work. Even wen I hold it it asks if I wanna save the image. Pls dm me ur PayPal info. @moonoverkeywest thanks!
Stacey

August 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

My shoulder and neck have already recovered with some tylenol and a pain pill. Yay! So, sorry Andy much as I love ya I wanna see u crack aittle. Ten votes for u, u sweet gingy.
Stacey

August 2, 2013 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

Thanks for hanging in there with me today through moving back into my place... and a handful of other nuisances.. I'm almost done.

August 2, 2013 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

I posted this earlier but I really want y'all to see so I'm adding it here. There's a quote frm varys on game of thrones that perfectly describes y Helen is so powerful and dangerous. "Power is a trick, an illusion, a shadow on the wall. Power resides where men BELIEVE it resides and a very small man can cast a very large shadow." Helen is giving off a very large shadow right now but that's all it is and that's y wen she's called out she says she was hoh once weeks ago and hasn't had power since. Pretty brilliant she's pulled it off so far. Do y'all think I'm right abt the quote? IMO it suits this situation perfectly.
Stacey

August 2, 2013 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger sflewie said...

Note to Imissjeff. I have watched BB using the links that Carolyn so graciously provides to us on show nights. However, Flashplayer is required; so, you can't do this with the Safari Browser. I found a browser that will play flash movies - it's called Puffin, and it's free at the App Store. Hope this helps. I cannot end this post without thanking Carolyn for all that she does for us. Thank you sooooooo much.

August 2, 2013 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

No worries! Were loyal to the end my friend. Don't forget to dm ur PayPal acct name or whatever it is that I need to send u money. Its important to me. Pls don't b shy or modest abt it.

August 2, 2013 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Jumbo

From the Friday Morning post, I just wanted to say thanks.

August 2, 2013 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I like how GM has such a formal HOH

August 2, 2013 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Rofl. Yes! U can have a script list like they have for sales calls.

"Xxx thinks I'm loyal to him/her but myoyalty is to you first"
"Don't worry you're not the target"
"Just stay calm and ull be fine"
"Why did he/she say that?"
"How did my name come up?"
"Who do you think ran back and told him/her? Now we need to do some serious damage control"
"You know I've always been loyal to you from day one"
"I would never put your name out there"
"Were not a team. I'm working alone"
"Omg I just heard that xxx is trying to flip the house! What is she/he doing?"
"Omg I better go talk to him/her and tell him/her to stop doing that and BD quiet or we are screwed"
"Its what the house wants"
"I'd rather not be a pawn. You could put up xxx instead. People are starting not to trust him/her"
"I think the MVP is xxx"
"I can't believe he/she is saying that now when yesterday they were saying the opposite"


Got a lil carried away. Sorry.

August 2, 2013 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

And one for andys cat shirt. I think he's even wearing that on the memory wall
Stacey

August 2, 2013 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Fyi- gonna try and change my post name to stacey instead of key west girl. It'll still b me but shld b easier for yall

August 2, 2013 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Testing testing. My new name and a pic of my clownfish and conch charms. Wen I get bracelet back from jeweler I'll take a better pic. It was that or my beloved mercedes. The car seems pretentious tho.

August 2, 2013 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger TnTbodywraps said...

Imissjeff*****
Im on the westcoast and always watch the east coast show on link A that Carolyn posts on my ipad. It works perfectly

August 2, 2013 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger crickit said...

I watch "Option A" from my iPad all the time, and I use Chrome (for my browser). :)

August 2, 2013 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am just so over these typical nomination. Power plays got your "men" out not Candace or Jessie...they are both bullies to the end.

August 2, 2013 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Imissjeff said...

Thanks, sflewie and TnT!! Look forward to watching it in real time with you lot!! (I usually dvr it and start it 15 mins in so I can ff through commercials.) ;-)

August 2, 2013 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

So, the lovely Lady of Paradise snuck in a short post clarifying who was nominated. I'm glad she did because when they came back from Trivia everyone was hugging people that didn't have their keys still around their necks. I was a very confused GaYToR. One of the hugees was Aaryn. I knew it was too good to be true though.

I'm glad it was. Otherwise I would have lost half my MVP votes to nominate. I split them 5/5 between A and A. An A has to go. I don't care which one, I just need a bit of balance in my life. ;-)

And now for the quote of the day as provided by Carolyn's transcription. It may well become the best conversation on Big Brother History.

GM: Why do they eat them? That's like a hermaphrodite.
Aaryn: No, that's a girl with a weiner. It's Cannibalism.

ME: Or a boy with a vagina. It works both ways. Actually it is a person with both sex organs, period. It's up to the person to decide which sex the person prefers to be known as. A lot of years of very difficult self examination must come first, and years of therapy. Very few parents know what to do and can cause years of self hatred and maybe worse if they try to choose for the child.

It's most simply a life of hell for everyone involved until the right decisions are made.

Science Happens.

I could go on a much bigger rant but it would only serve to divide The Dish so I am zipping it for now and going to try to decipher some heavy post-nomination whispering all over the house.

or ♀
:o)
GaYToR

August 2, 2013 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Stacey the KWConch said...

Same. Hubby gets freaking annoyed (my ode to GM lol)

August 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Hayden Smith said...

It's pathetic that the 3 shallow, mean-spirited bullies (Amanda, Aaryn, and GM) will all most likely make jury. Hopefully Amanda gets put on the block by America and the HGs seize the opportunity because, honestly, if Jessie or Candice go home, it will have been a complete waste of a week.

August 2, 2013 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger lscott said...

I was waiting for my wife Thursday and using my iPhone 5 hit option A and boom I was watching, easy peasy

August 2, 2013 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

I'm watching the beginning of Helen's BBQ "Comp" on BBAD.

Even the HG's are bored.

Enough .... just evict Helen. Please!!!

I don't want to have to go all Amanda on y'all. :)

August 2, 2013 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

9:27pm cams 1/2

Healthy cooking with Elissa and Andy

9:38pm cams 1/2 cam 2 wide angle

Preparation for the Act like GM contest to get a spot at the BBQ

Good for lots of laughs, we can all use it I think after last night

Helen said that BB told them they have to be up at 7:30am tomorrow. Half the house was or is sleeping right now.






August 2, 2013 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

9:47pm McCrae walks through with GM's jeans and bra or top on and GM falls on the floor laughing.

The rest come out, Helen and Jessie look pretty good. Remember Jessie wasn't going to participate since she said she was good at improvisation. Guess who wants to go to the BBQ now. Guess who is going to b*tch when she doesn't win.

9:52pm It Starts LOL

August 2, 2013 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

McCrae wins but gives the BBQ to Jessie and takes the room instead. All that drama and now she's going to the BBQ anyway.

August 2, 2013 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

10:23pm cams 1/2

Amanda actually makes the statements that everyone was posting that should be cut and paste.

August 2, 2013 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

10:30pm cams 3/4

More angst in McCranda land.

August 2, 2013 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Amanda just compared McCrae to an ex. The honeymoon is over.

August 2, 2013 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

If your comment is missing, here's why:

6. Please refer to the HGs by their given names. Altering them only leads to an unfriendly climate in the comment section, and we try really hard to avoid that.

August 3, 2013 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

LOL, BeeBelle :)

August 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below