;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Endurance Thursday!!! We made it!

I can't wait til tonight! Endurance Comps on the Live Feeds are my absolute favorite!  If you haven't gotten the feeds yet this season, today is an excellent time to take advantage of the 2 day free trial.

As we rejoin our HGs at midnight, it's happy, punchy chatty time.. They've been on lockdown since 5am yesterday, and the stir crazy has given most of them the giggles. On Cameral 1, Half of the HGs are in the cockpit talking about random events in bars and on flights..  On Camera 3, Judd, Elissa, Amanda, McCrae and Andy are laughing about past comps, real and imagined.

Cam 3
Chair Room
Elissa, Judd, Andy, McCrae, Amanda

Elissa: Would you like me to help pack your boxes?  You can hire me as your Moving Company.
Judd: What's that?
Elissa: Andy's gonna help Howard pack.

Judd: I hope they're not cryin..
Andy: Ginamarie and Candice?
Judd: I'd do anything if they got chained (together in a PoV comp)..
Andy/Elissa: Hehehehe



Talk turns to past HGs from previous seasons.

Following brief fishies at 12:25am... the cockpit has evacuated and we have plenty of movement..  Helen and Jessie are brushing their teeth, Howard and Spencer are in the kitchen, and Judd drops a bomb..

12:26am
Judd: I think I'm about to go to bed. It's gonna be an early morning.  I'm kinda psyched.

12:31am
Judd: I wanna go to bed soon.
Andy: Me too.  Helen said she's going to bed now.

Talk turns to Nick.. Howard and

Andy: I can just imagine his cocky ass diary rooms, where he talked about how he was gonna get us all out.
Judd: 15th place..

Jessie comes in to say goodnight and chat a bit.

Amanda and McCrae move into the Cockpit..

12:38am
Helen: Booo.. no alcohol.
Judd: They're saving it til tomorrow night. They know I'll need it.

Spencer comes in..

Jessie: Tell us a story.. Like a legend..
Spencer; Like Princess Bride?
Helen: I never saw Princess Bride.
Jessie: Me neither.
**Gasp. We're done.

12:41am
HoH
Cam 3
Aaryn, Andy, Gm, Judd

Aaryn is packing up her gear and she's worried that Candice will win HoH...

Aaryn: I'm just scared, because I know that Elissa and Helena are gonna want Candice in jury.
Andy: But their allegiance is to you over her.  And besides, if it's Endurance, do you think there's a chance Candice is gonna win it over Ginamarie?

Judd: I'm a little worried.
Andy: Why??
Judd: I'm always nervous for the new week. 

Talk turns to MVP speculation...

Gm: Um, Aaryn, did someone tell you Elissa didn't want her to go home?
Andy: If Elissa goes rogue, it'll be the last straw.
Aaryn: She did it twice.
**MVP nominating Spencer instead of Howard, and undermining the alliance by going to Kaitlin..

Andy: Yeah, but I feel like if she does it again, everyone will be done with her.  I promise you, everyone was very annoyed with her after that.  And she'll admit it now, that that was a mistake.
Aaryn: It's fine.. I wanna look out for what's best for everyone, but if what's best for everyone is gonna hurt me?
Judd: That's understandable.
Andy: You have to trust us.  I mean, if anyone in this room gets HoH, Candice is going up, right?
Ginamarie: Yeah.
Judd: I'm gonna use the eenie meenie miny mo technique.
Ginamarie: Have you talked to Spencer?
Andy: Yeah, he said he'd put up Candice for sure.
Aaryn: It's all good.  I trust you.

12:52 a brief paranoid silence falls over HoH

Andy: Are you ok?
Aaryn: I'm fine.  I just feel like it's gonna be like last time.. Like as soon as I get out of here, I'm going right back on the block.
Judd: I've not even heard anyone discuss putting you up.
Andy: Your target is greatly diminished.
Aaryn: I'm just really stressed out.

Aaryn lays down and gets a little teary..

Andy: If any person who is not Candice wins HoH, Candice will go up.
Aaryn: Elissa won't put Candice up.  If she wins HoH, she's gonna put GM and Spencer up.
GM: Again
Andy: Even so, Spencer would go home.
GM: (lots and lots of big tough words)
Aaryn: It's just like scary..
Judd: I bet.. I was kinda scared and I wasn't even in your position.
Aaryn: And what Amanda said kind of upset me..
Andy: What'd she say?

12:59am
Judd: Maybe you should apologize to Candice..
Ginamarie: For what?!
Judd: In case she wins tomorrow..

Amanda: Um.. me and McCrae are gonna elope really quick, just in case I go home tomorrow.. Andy, will you marry us?

he will..

1:01am
Camera 3

Andy: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..

McCrae: I love you.. good times and bad.. I'm gonna be here for you..
Amanda: I love you.. I will be here for you

Andy: By the power of Veto invested in me..
Elissa: They have to say I do!
Andy: Do you, McCrae..

They do.

Elissa: Amanda,   McCrae, I hope Amanda has your babies.. I wish you Big Brother happiness. 
Judd: I knew ya'll would be together..  She's a good one.. Hold on to her, til eviction tomorrow.


1:06am
Andy: I don't want to damper the mood, but Aaryn's freaking out.. I''m upstairs doing damage control.
Amanda: Do you want me to come up?
Andy: In a while..

Amanda: But it's about Howard and Candice, right?  There's no chance of me going?
Andy: Right.  But Howard needs to go.

After a couple minutes discussing, McCrae and Amanda head up to HoH.. BB calls Ginamarie to the DR right on cue, as they're entering the room.

Skippy flips Cam 3 to Howard and Candice..

1:10am
HHN Room
Cam 3
Howard and Candice

Candice: Are you still gonna take me on a date?  Or are you gonna be married or something?

Howard gives her his Saturday schedule, which is completely consumed by college football..  After church Sunday too.

Candice: Ok.. that means my date has to be on a Friday. 

CUT TO:
1:16am
Camera 1

McCrae: There's no way, NO WAY, Candice is staying up there longer than me.  No way.
Amanda: We need the room to consummate our marriage.

Amanda: I have a relative, but it's not Daniele.
McCrae: Tell.  You can't say something like that and not tell us immediately. 
Amanda: Are you scared?  That I'm related to someone?

Judd: Which season?
Amanda: 8
McCrae; Dick
Amanda: You wish.
McCrae: I do. That would be hot.

Amanda: Allison told me who you're related to, and so did Rich..

1:21am
Amanda: I was like, wait.. you just called me in here to chat?  Does that mean I'm leaving tomorrow?


1:22am
Howard and Candice have moved into the Bathroom..



1:24am
Judd: She is Howie's sister.. She lives in Boca.. near Miami.. They even look alike.
Amanda: We do not.
Judd: I cracked the case.  Or. She's Dick's daughter, but not Daniele's sister..
McCrae: Yup.. Dick tweeted about how you can't make Jewish jokes unless you're jewish.
Judd: Who even says Jewish jokes?
Ginamarie: I have a great Jewish Joke.
Judd: Don't.
Ginamarie: Can I say I black joke?
Judd/McCrae; No!
Ginamarie: That's all the jokes I know.

1:27a **Stretch!

1:37am
Cam 1
Andy, Judd, GM

Andy: Alright, kids, I think I'm gonna get some sleep.  It could be the last night I have a bed.
Judd/GM:  Goodnight, Andy.

Judd: Why is everyone so nervous?
GM: I think Aaryn's nervous, because she wants to make sure she's not bein' f'd in the ass.


Cam 3
McCrae and Amanda

Amanda: How's it feel to be a married man?
McCrae: Feels different.
Amanda: Gimme a kiss.  You're gonna be so disappointed when we get outa here and I'm not related to anyone.

She tells him the stories of how her parents met and how they got engaged..

Amanda: So.. I'm not related to anybody.
McCrae: Bullshit.. You should never have brought it up.  Just asking for trouble.
Amanda: I'm soooo hungry.  You're gonna be so upset when I win HoH and you see a picture of my parents and how I look exactly like them.. like if they ran into each other going a million miles an hour.

Andy: I went to the DR.  They told me who you're related to.
Amanda: Who'd they say?
Andy: I can't say.. because they don't want McCrae to know.

1:45
Andy: I think Judd..
Amanda: He's acting normal again, which makes me feel better..
Andy: Yes.. But.. I just hope no one tipped him off that I'm like gunning for him.
Amanda: Who would have?  Now that Jessie's better, he's better..

Amanda: He's setting something up.  I don't know what.  And when he's acting weird and sketchy, it's because he's setting something up.  Last night, I started to go crazy.. I was getting so deep into my brain.. I was way over-thinking..
McCrae: Go eat your f'ing noodles.
Amanda: Would you talk to Dick like that?
McCrae: I'd be scared of him.

Amanda goes to get noodles.. When she returns, McCrae and Andy are speculating about MVP and Judd.. They are still very suspicious of him..

McCrae: The way she was talking (Jessie), it felt like she was pissed at me.. like he's setting up for next MVP.. Like, the first thing he said was, What'd she say?
Andy: When we talked upstairs, it was so weird..

1:52am
Cam 1
Aaryn and Ginamarie

Ginamarie: Once Howard goes, they're gonna have the numbers and we're all f'd.  If Amanda went home, that would f'in shake up the house royally. I like her, but.. She's a little too much sometimes.  Like, McCrae would be his own person, and he would be cool with us.  That's what sucks.  I really.. like.. If Amanda happens to go, It'd just be Elissa and Helen, and McCrae would be his own person. And we would rule.. If Amanda went home tomorrow.
Aaryn: I know.
Ginamarie: So.. now it's Howard.. not my choice.. but that's what's everyone's tellin' us to do.. and I don't like to be told what to do..
Aaryn; His speech wasn't good.  The fact that he wants to self evict?  I don't respect that.

1:55a Judd joins them

Judd: (looking at her roots) I like your brown hair better.
Ginamarie: (whispers) Do you think Nick was gay?
Aaryn; No, I don't.  I just don't think he'd be very fun in bed. Like, Judd likes when I put lotion in his belly button and finger it.
GM: (slaps judd)
Judd: Why'd I just get slapped?
GM: But he did get scared when I did the striptease..

GM: Would you be scared, Judd?
Aaryn: Judd doesn't respond to my advances.
Judd: I'd saddle up. I'd ride this thoroughbred any day.
GM: Ahahaha

GM: My hand barely hurts.  I can fist it.
Aaryn: I like to fist it.

Aaryn: You need to take 3 or 4 advil before the comp.. If your hand starts hurting, you're gonna want to drop.

GM: You like us more than Jessie, right?
Judd: I like you all the same.  You called me weird.
Aaryn: We're all weird.
GM: I'm weird.  I like to play with my boobs.
Judd: I like it when you do that.
GM: Want me to play with her boobs?
Aaryn: Nooo!  Ya'll are heathens.

Talk turns to pooping on Candice's bed.. or farting on it..

Judd: I was scared all day that she would do to ya'll what she did to Spencer.
Aaryn: What did Gems do?
Judd: You looked at her funny one day.

Ginamarie: I never talk to her.  I say what's up.
Aaryn: Hey, Aunt Jemima, make me some pancakes.
**seriously, Aaryn?

Judd: I'm going to bed.  Good night, Airhole. (he goes to hug her)  Goodnight, Gems..

Talk turns to Judd's temper.. and him being the manliest man in the house.. He leaves and they turn on the spy screen for entertainment and mockery..

2:10am
Cam 1

Aaryn: I'm sick of people telling me they're responsible for my success in this game.
GM: Sweetheart, lemme tell you.. We played with heart, we played smart.. Everything you do comes from your heart and your body.  That's why everyone's pointing fingers at us for not being have nots.  Don't let anyone tell you that in your whole life. The success you have is from you.  You are your own person.
Aaryn: Between you and I, I don't think Amanda needs Adderall.
GM: She's crazy with out it.
Aaryn: no.  She's crazy with it.

Skippy flips..

Aaryn: She's always dominating, because she's adderall'd out all the time.  She's prescribed it, but I think she takes too much or something.. She acts like she has ADD when she takes it.  When I take it, I just chill.  She gets way too much in her system, and she just talkstalkstalks.. I take 1 1/2.. I take less than that.. I legit have ADHD.. After she saw that I had 1 1/2 she asked for  1 1/2..
GM: ooohhhh
Aaryn: But we're different..
GM: I went in her top drawer, and she had extra pills in there.
Aaryn: She takes extras.. It's not safe.  Like, I don't take it to focus or have any sort of advantage.  I take it because when I don't, I get super impulsive and anxious.. That's how Amanda acts when she does take it..

GM: Yeah.. she gets a little crazy sometimes..I mean, she's funny..

Talk returns to game.. Ginamarie theorizes that Amanda's nervous on the block because she's hiding something. Then they spy.. and listen in..

Aaryn: That was really sketchy.. This is why I want her gone.
GM: I tried.  I can't stay here with her.
Aaryn: I don't want her in jury.  Those sketchy f*cks.  She told.  Jessie told Candice.
GM: I'm gonna go down and do some recon.

2:26am
Bathroom
Jessie

GM: If I don't see you guys, have a good night..
Candice: Are you going to bed?
GM: No, I'm gonna go back up to HoH..

Candice: Any time someone tries to talk game to me, I'm just like, not in that mode.  I just wanna spend time with Howie.

Jessie: I like to have a discussion and move past it, and I move kinda quick.  I feel like you think about things longer.  When I didn't get what I wanted from you the other day, I basically left feeling unsatisfied.  There are people in the house who have opinions about you.. I wish I had taken more time, because now I feel differently, and I wish I had taken more time.. So basically, I'm just hoping you don't hate me.
Candice: That's not my personality..

Amanda comes in to brush her teeth... Talk turns to the elopement.. and baby names..

McCrae; StopThat Olson
Candice: ShutItDowwwnnn Olson.

Amanda: We're gonna have the wedding next week, if I'm still here.  We're gonna wait til I'm not a Have Not..
Candice: What was the Mazel of the Week?
Amanda: Are you kidding?!  Keepin' it real with Candice.

Candice: McCrae's gonna carry the baby, because Amanda wears the pants anyway.

2:34am
Camera 1 leaves the bathroom and follows McCrae and Amanda to the bedrooms..

..and into the Have Not Room.

Judd: Is Jessie up?
Amanda: Yeah, she's talking to Candice.
Judd: Alone?
Amanda: Yeah.

2:38am Amanda and McCrae say goodnight..
**I can hear the angels sing. 


2:46am
Cam 1
Bathroom
Jessie, Candice and Howard.

Jessie: You're very likely to hear I said something, but I didn't mean it, and I've since changed my mind..
Candice: Thank you. 
Howard: The maturation of Jessie Claire..
Candice: People feel like it's mean.. I feel like it's defending myself.  When something happens outside the house, either you'r edone with the person, or you talk and you move forward with a stronger relationship.  In here, it happens faster, because we're together 24 hours a day. I'm happy we talked.
Jessie: I would much rather be on your side, than not.  I was just afraid you weren't on my side anymore.  That's just the mini drama that goes on inside my head.
Candice: You said you're easily influenced, and this is a game where that is taken advantage of.  What if you win HoH?  you have to be strong and do what you want to do.
Jessie: It can ruin your game to be hoh.
Candice: You have to strategically think about what you want to do.. Your target, not anyone else's..  But if you are easily swayed, you have to be like, this is my choice, and I need to do what I'm going to do.  This is a game where people can be easily swayed so other people don't get blood on their hands.
Jessie: I thought Aaryn wouldn't be easily swayed..
Candice: Now she's gonna be f*cked 2 ways.. and other people don't have blood on their hands.

Howard: People who went home, it was their time to go.. People have grown up.  Even me.. I've grown up.. Don't lose your temper, don't get kicked off the show.. I've been reading the last couple weeks about Moses when he moved the people out of Egypt.. And now I'm on the block, on the verge of possibly going home, and in my bible, I'm at the end of the 40 years..  Because I was in an alliance early, I was going to be true to that.. but I was also going to be true to the people that were true to me, and that's Candice.. There'll never be another Jessie.. You are good enough.  It's tough growing up, but the finished product is beautiful.
Candice: I was a wanderer for years..

Jessie: The shitty thing about this game, especially for you, Howard, is the whole majority aspect.  Like, in my heart, I would vote for you, but if I do, then I'm a target going into next week.  That's why I couldn't sleep.
Howard: I understand the situation.

Howard goes on to talk about Amanda and Elissa planting seeds of iniquity..

Jessie: It sucks because, like, I'm starting to feel oppressed.  Like my opinion doesn't matter.  Like i cried about it in the DR today, and they were like, well, win HoH.  It's like we traded one ruler for another ruler for another ruler.

3am
Camera 1
Bathroom
Howard takes another shot at staying.. Trying to convince Jessie they have the votes to get Amanda out.

Howard: My thing is, stop trying to be safe and just making it to jury.  Start thinking about winning.. If you're not one of those 4..
Candice: People told me you made a deal.  Did you?
Jessie: People were like, tell Helen you'll do whatever she wants, and it worked.

Candice: I think we should go in the cockpit.

They do..

Howard: Your hands aren't tied unless you want them to be tied.. If you do something now, they're gonna honor you, and you'll have more people working with you.  Her and Aaryn don't like each other, but they'll work together for the greater cause.  You'll have more people on your side by doing something big.. Andy wants to do something big..
Jessie: For me, the way I see him, he's part of them.
Howard: When I talked to him a couple nights ago, he doesn't feel respected.  They just tell him what to do.  Why not do something now?
Jessie: So it'll be you, candice, Spencer, Judd, Ginamarie, Andy and me..  The only 2 people I can see potentially backsliding because they're scared are Andy..
Candice; I don't think he's scared.  He's just in a beautiful position.
Howard; What got Andy to talk to me was that he heard from Helen that you hate me..


Jessie: Elissa is loaded.  Helen has plenty.. And I am pretty sure Amanda has money too.  She's Jewish.  I know that's a stereotype, but it's true.
***Seriously, little girl, stfu. I wish that were true.

3:16am They continue counting votes to evict Amanda.

Howard: We do this, we take control of the house.  You only need 4 votes.
Candice: If this doesn't work, and Howard is the one to go home, we have to stay close, Jessie.
Jessie: I will go to Aaryn right before the live show and ask her to break the tie..
Candice: Spencer's 100%, GM's 100%, The only question is Andy.
**And we know the answer to that question.
Howard: You need to tell her that we'll be on her side from here on out.
Candice: We'll give Andy safety, and he can just be like, I don't know who did it..
Howard: It's gonna work.. Just don't say nothin..
Candice: I just want you to feel that this is what you want.
Jessie: It is.  I'm tired of being oppressed.
**really, Jessie? Oppresed?

 3:26am
Cam 1
Jessie says goodnight.. Howard and Candice remain in the cockpit. The rest of the house is asleep.

Candice: We just need Andy.
Howard: He's gonna do it.
Candice: Why would Elissa say that?  She put Amanda up anyway. (assuming E is MVP).  I think I need to talk to Aaryn.  I think she needs to hear it from my mouth. I don' tknow how convincing Jessie is.. and I think I need to have a conversation with Andy too.
Howard: Just let me confirm it with him in the morning.  Talk to Aaryn after the 2nd HoH lockdown..
Candice: I think the best time is early in the morning..

They continue talking logistics..

3:49am

Candice: You 100% sure it was Judd that told and not Andy?
Howard: yup.
**nope
Candice: I can cut a deal with Elissa..  I know she likes me.  I can offer her protection.
Howard: But she's gonna go up.
Candice: She doesn't have to go up.  It can be Helen.
Howard: Before the show.  Right before the show.  if Aaryn seems shaky..
Candice: (re Aaryn) I can tell her she'll be covered by both sides of the house, and no one will ever know she did it.  She has to know.. In comparison to McCrae, she's gonna go home first. I can offer her a side deal, just between me and her.
Howard; Ok.  but it has to be right before the show, like when we sit down.. because then she can't say anything, except out loud, and that'll only help us.  Let's just take care of one thing at a time.
Candice: Please, Andy..

Jessie returns..

Jessie: Hey ya'll.. Ya'll I don't think we can do it.  I'm scared.
Howard: It's gonna work.  I prayed about it.
Candice: If we get Andy to say yes..
Jessie: People find out shit in this house.
Howard: I need you to get in bed and sleep.. If Spencer wins HoH, he's gonna make a big move..
Jessie: If you can get Andy..
Howard: It's not gonna hurt your game..
Candice: Or, we can do this, you can tell Aaryn, we have the votes..
Jessie: There's too many factors.. McCrae's gonna be coming after me..
Candice; You can say, if 4 people have voted to evict Amanda, then you can see, you have 6 people on your side, since we can't vote..
Jessie: If or when you get Andy's vote, then we can pick up this conversation.
Candice: We wont tell anybody.  If it doesn't happen, this conversation never happened.

Jessie leaves.

Candice: She's just gonna need a lot of support tomorrow.  I'm gonna have to go with her.
Howard: You can't let her talk to Aaryn too early.  It's gonna have to be after we come down the 2nd time.
Candice: If Andy says it's a go, I'll ask Jess to paint my nails.. and I'll have her set it up there..
Howard: That's too elaborate. It's a 3 minute conversation.
Candice: It's a 10 minute conversation..
Howard: As long as it's not too early.

They talk about Andy.. How (they think) he feels like an outsider.

4:03am  Howard and Candice continue planning.. Since their plans hinge on Andy, who is deeply entrenched in the alliance, it doesn't truly merit any more transcribing.. 

This concludes the Overnight Report. :-) 








Permalink







35 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning Goddess of Dish and Mistress of us all.

I haven't read yet but before you go off to get some more rest, I wanted to get this in.

I want to thank Michigan Man for all the hard work he puts in also, using the last post of the day to give us times and cams for all the important evening stuff he catches. He doesn't get enough credit for all his work.

I'd give him a tip too, but since he doesn't play for my team, I'll keep it for someone who does. HAHA!

Seriously, where would we all be without your hard work and also his whenever he can manage it, i.e. when work doesn't get in his way.

Now I am off to read. Read a lot actually. I have a couple of days to catch up on. The windows are all open and I'm starting to not be able to see what the tabs are for. There are way too many of them.

Get some rest today. I know I will also. I'm hoping for an old style Endurance that lasts until daylight but I don't expect it to happen. Maybe with the all new people cast it will though. They have to get something right. Charm isn't their best asset.

:o)
GaYToR

August 1, 2013 at 3:50 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Woooops, posted this in the wrong post. So here it is again..

OMG. Howard but MOSTLY Jessie

DO NOT TRUST ANDY WITH ANYTHING.

I'm starting to like this idea to flip the house and get Amanda out would be AWESOME. Why? Becaaauuuuse #ILoveDrama

Sorry for the caps!

August 1, 2013 at 3:55 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Is there one single person who hasn't been racist/rude about something this season. I never expected to hear that from Jessie, of all people. I want to call every one of them out.

Maybe I'm getting too sensitive but I even got PO'd at Letterman last night for his joke about gay divorce. His Words: If lesbians get a divorce they only have to decide who gets the tools and who gets the flannel shirts.

I found that so tacky I tweeted the @LateShow and asked for an apology to all GLBT. I said it would be like saying in a black divorce they have to decide who gets the chicken and who gets the watermelon.

Why can't we all just live and let live. I normally love Letterman, and always over Leno who makes fat and gay jokes every single time I have watched him. I find him most offensive of all. I'm now usually watching Jimmy Kimmel Live. He's hilarious without crossing the line much.

RANT OVER!

:o|
GaYToR

August 1, 2013 at 4:05 AM  
Blogger Cindy Berry said...

Good morning Caroline , I'm sad at the thought of Howard leaving tomorrow! Where's the eye candy now? LOL

August 1, 2013 at 4:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What!! Jessie says one stereotypical thing about Jews and now you decide to say something sarcastic!!! Stfu

August 1, 2013 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger luvchristalways said...

If someone doesnt make a big move they should all walk out of the house and let Helen, Amanda and McCrae duke it out for the money. Someone needs to get brave and put Amanda and MCCrae on the block.

August 1, 2013 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger plasticgoat said...

Good morning! Aaryn and the Aunt Jemima comment? crickets? When will someone in the house call out the racist statement when it is made? It's as if they have all decided to turn a blind eye. I find that very disappointing.

August 1, 2013 at 5:31 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Man i really hope that this Amanda scheme works...

August 1, 2013 at 5:36 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I know the game is about lies and manipulation, but has Helen had one genuine converstation the whole time she has been there?

August 1, 2013 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

Just when you think aryn has come around she makes the aunt jemimah slur, amazing. I have to wonder what is going through her mind when she says these things, is she just insensitive and trying to be funny?

GM on the other hand I understand, she is not only a bigot as clear as glass, but just downright dumb as a post.

In watching Howard's DR sessions I wish he would talk in the same manner to the house as he does in the DR, he is clear and straight. In the house as Amanda said everything is shady sounding and convoluted.

Thanks for all you do Caro

And I miss Leesa

August 1, 2013 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger Vicki Hobb said...

Lordy, I really hope Aaryn “Hey Aunt Jemima, make me some pancakes” Gries or Amanda "greasy, nappy hair calling" Zuckerman goes next. It is a sad day when I am starting to think it might be okay if Gina Marie Zimmerman wins this game.

Thank you Carolyn for all your hard work.

I think it would be great if Candice won HOH tonight, oh my would that create chaos.

August 1, 2013 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ok people could you please fill me in on what happened with poor judd? Im so confused. I love that guy..

August 1, 2013 at 6:43 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

So I'm sure this will get mentioned but Aaryn said something that I think can be misconstrued as racist but I don't think she meant it that way at all. She said:

Aaryn: Hey, Aunt Jemima, make me some pancakes.

They had been talking about Candice a few breaths before and this could sound similar to the go make me some rice comment but I think she was calling GM aunt jemima since it sounds similar to gems and GM cooks for people.

Jessie on the other hand *face plant* jeez these HGs!

August 1, 2013 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

GM + Judd + Aaryn = boom chikka wow wow

August 1, 2013 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Every single time I think I'm going to stick it out with this season, Aaryn opens her mouth and says something stupid.

While talking about Candice, she makes an Aunt Jemima comment??? are you kidding me?

That is not funny. How long is her behavior going to be tolerated or excused as young and ignorant?

August 1, 2013 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Morning Carolyn, all

Haven't dove into TRO yet just wanted to throw this out there. Last night the HGs did several versions of the Harlem Shake dance and if you search You Tube this morning the fans came through with putting the music in there. Some are really good. You should check them out. I left a time stamp in the last post if you want to see the unedited versions. They did it in four different rooms and it took like a half hour. Fun stuff though. Good laughs.

Back to TRO.

August 1, 2013 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

WOW Aryn--Aunt jemima go make some pancakes???? Is she that oblivious? Oh and GM (lots and lots of really tough words) LOL LOL. Carolyn I cant blame you if I had to try and transcribe GM I would shoot myself.....

August 1, 2013 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning!

This will be a very interesting turn of events regardless if they can get Amanda out or not. I love Amanda because she's a thinker and her personality is cool in my book, but this is a game and 11th hour plotting is kicking in.

I was very critical of the HG's and have recently tried to put myself in their shoes as much as I can. Part of the reason they are all insensitive to us is what production does to create drama. I think of it as "pin cushion" theory. Smokers not being able to smoke for hours, have nots being on the lethargic diet, boredom away from the sunshine, cooped up under fluorescent time-out, etc. yes, we are human and they are young and have a lot to learn. I can see how they make decisions based on strictly influences surrounded by 24/7 game mode. The house concept is primal in a sense or like an episode of twilight zone where people live in a doll house and discover a giant looking at them.

There's our world and their world during BB summer time.

August 1, 2013 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning Carolyn

I was disappointed that the show last night left out two things that would have shown the more 'human' side of the HGs.

They should have shown that Aaryn actually did not want to be responsible for having Howard AND Candice on the block. There is obviously no love lost between her and Candice. However, Howard (OMG! I almost typed Harold) would not have been her target and she did not want them on the block together but felt that if she didn't honor her deal then her word wouldn't be good with anyone.

The other thing I wish they would have shown was how the conversation between Amanda and Howard ended. Amanda obviously has not handled her nomination well. They did show her going to talk to Howard before the POV comp. What they didn't show was Amanda crying and Howard hugging her. For that moment, these two people who have been enemies since week one were just people. It was not about the game or their rivalry. She was able to break down and show weakness in front of her arch-rival and he was able to feel compassion and give comfort to his.

August 1, 2013 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ugh. This season frustrates me. First of all, I'd love to see Helen get the MVP vote just to see her freak out and say "why would anyone put up a mom?" Buahahaha. I would be nice if they voted her out. Also, has anyone else caught on to Aaryn's constant little comments about a showmance with her and Judd. Judd totally does not lead her on. He is such a gentleman. Love me some Judd!!!

August 1, 2013 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Thanks Gaytor

That's so nice of you to say. Thanks to everyone else who has given me a compliment this season as well.

August 1, 2013 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

I don't even wear flannel! :)

August 1, 2013 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger OA said...

@GayTor and kinda @Carolyn I get the Jewish comment and it is uncalled for but Amanda is Loaded the realty company she works for is owned by her family, and did you see her house from the BB Live Show? OMG Fancy!

If Letterman did say that about a Black divorce it would make more headlines.

August 1, 2013 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

This cast and the added paranoia of the MVP twist have definitely brought out the worst in each other. It is hard to defend them yet, at the same time, I believe that outside the house most of them are decent people.

I think that you can see definite aspects of their characters but not a well rounded picture of who they are. I think Jeremy is someone I would probably never have liked or trusted, but I admit I may have been tainted by things I read before the show started. As for the people that are left-

Aaryn-I think she is a mean girl but not a racist. I think she is ignorant of the fact that her comments are indeed racist. For her, the comments are no different than insulting someone because they dress with no fashion sense. She needs to be educated but that may not cure the 'mean'.

Amanda-I do think outside of the house she is probably a lot of fun and I think she has a big heart. She does not handle stress well and if she doesn't feel 100% safe she gets paranoid and aggressive. I think I would love her outside of the house but it is getting hard to root for her in the house. She has become a bit of a bully and I can't defend some of the things she has said anymore.

Andy-He has been pretty sensible. I can't say anything bad about him. But he is going to have to eventually win something or make it clear who he is aligned with because if he keeps playing in the middle (we know he's not but the HGs think he is) he is not going to have any respect from the jury. Also, I wish he would use common sense where Judd is concerned. They need to talk instead of jumping on the conspiracy theory bandwagon. Their mistrust started when Judd said he didn't trust Helen. Use your brain Andy and you will understand what the root of the problem is.

August 1, 2013 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Chase said...

First time to comment but i have been a lurker since season 13, and I decided to put my two cents in about what's going on.

It would be awesome for Jessie Howard and Candice to turn it around at the last minute because that would get a strong player out and leave people scrambling. Their mistake is trying to get andy to flip because he is just gonna go tell helen everything. It sounds like GM is down and Jessie so I think they need to try and get Judds vote because he is the only other one I see as a possibility of flipping

August 1, 2013 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...




Gooood morning, Gaytor! :))

Good morning, Natural Grace! :))

Good morning, Cindy! :)) tis a sad, sad day.. alas..

Good morning, Smitty. You said, "What!! Jessie says one stereotypical thing about Jews and now you decide to say something sarcastic!!! Stfu "

**Tell me, do you often walk into someones home and tell them to STFU? Actually.. don't tell me. We're done.


Good morning, LuvChristAlways :)

Good morning, Plastigoat :) i hear ya.. I wonder if they're even old enough to understand that that one was racist though..
The people present were Judd, who would have been sensitive to it. and Ginamarie, who hasn't an ounce of awareness..

Good morning, ShowTheLove :)

Good morning, Jumbo :)

Good morning, LScott :) I miss Lessa too.

Good morning, VickiHobb :)

Good morning, Kim :) Judd's gotten a little shady.. It's hard for me to condense, but it's in just about all of the last couple days of updates.

Good morning, Crystal :)

Good morning, Adam :) really? ya think?

Good morning, Michelle :)) I don't think it is anymore..

Good morning, Michigan Man :)) -- Thank you so much for all the updates in the last post!! And fotr the heads up here!


Good morning, Chris :)) Thank you! Actually, Aaryn now chooses when she makes her statements, so i don't think she's oblivious at ll.


Good morning, Unknown :) Excellent post.. - If you're going to go to the trouble of making "unknown" as your account name, why not just pick a name?? hehe

Good morning, Grendon! :)) Ditto

Good morning, Liliana :) Yes - Aaryn's been flirty with Judd for a little while now.

Lezbionic :) hehehe

Good morning, OA :)

August 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello All,

I have been reading this blog for the past few years, as well as the comments. I have never really felt the need to comment until today.

I was just voting on the front page, and was seriously shocked by the responses. It seems the majority of voters wanted Elissa to win the next HoH, and Amanda to walk out the door. I am FLOORED by this. I just don’t get it. Why are people putting their support behind Elissa? Is it purely due to Rachel? Elissa has no concept of game strategy, she screws over her alliances daily, and she is pretty much a floater. The only reason she is even in the game is due to Amanda creating the underdog alliance and getting everyone on board to save her.

Then I saw that people want Amanda to go home. Again, I'm totally FLOORED by this. She has been playing a great game and generally being a good person while doing it. I do find it extremely odd that she is hooking up with MC, but that’s beside the point. She has been nice to everyone. She has been a straight shooter trying to explain to both Howard and Arryn that they are having issues with others in the house, and has created all the alliances that have actually done anything. All this while really having no blood on her hands.

Someone please explain to me why Elissa has fan support and Amanda does not.

Just on a side note, when Elissa made a stink about Amanda dressing up for MC's birthday, I'll I could think was that Elissa looks more like a hooker than anyone on the show, and Amanda was just doing something funny ad lighthearted for her showmance. I found that to be ridiculous.

August 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Vicki

Don't pin your hopes on GM. She is the one who called a medical card ni**er insurance.

We have slim pickings this year.

August 1, 2013 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Chase :)) Welcome to the comment section! Nice tofinally *see* you!


August 1, 2013 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Candice-I don't love or hate Candice. I don't really know how to feel about her game because she has never had an alliance that has given her a chance to play the game. She got set up as the hinky vote week one which meant the Beiber Fever side of the house would never trust her. It seemed like she would end up on the Knock Out side of the house but once she attached herself to Howard that put an end to that. She is smart enough to know that Helen is really the person running the house but has not been able to figure out that Howard hasn't been completely honest with her. As long as she is a vote for whoever the current HOH is she may stick around, but if she doesn't win comps she probably won't be taken to the end.

Elissa-I actually think Elissa is a bit of a mean girl herself. She just says things in a little girl voice and then giggles. I think she comes off as being very judgemental. And either she has no real idea how to play this game or she is one hell of a good actress.

Ginamarie-I think based on her age and where she is from, she should be one of the more intelligent HGs as far as knowing what kind of comments could be viewed as racist or offensive. So that leaves me to wonder if she actually is a bit of a racist or if she really, REALLY is as empty headed as she comes off. Based off of her reaction to the whole non-existent relationship with Nick, my guess is that she just is not intelligent.

August 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Carolyn,
Absolutely. I def think Judd could pull off a showmance that's not Jessie. Because of that, I think he's more apt to turn against Jessie sooner rather than later. GM & Aaryn both trust him and he's not feeling quite as comfortable among the Goof Troop/Knockouts. He doesn't like some of the moves Jessie's been making and is more likely to disassociate from her.

Spencer likes Judd too; S thinks J's a good dude. Four is a big enough group where a small change of heart in one or two people can cause a big shift in power.

August 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I see they are up and I know there will be a new top post soon but time for work.

Have to work late, not sure if that's 8pm or 10pm, if I'm not here for the show I will be here for Endurance HOH, Endurance!!!

Have a great day all :)


August 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Vicki Hobb said...

Grendon, I was being sarcastic LOL

tysonbrochu1 - I respectfully disagree about Amanda, IMHO she has been bullying and she has had her share of nasty and inappropriate comments. Does she do good DR? Yes, but that should not be the sole reason to like her or keep her on the show.

August 1, 2013 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger lscott said...

I just watched it
Finally saw something that GM is good at

August 1, 2013 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

GM can be a little abrasive, but I think she means well and in actuality is a sweet person.

August 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below