;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 29, 2013

PoV Ceremony Spoiler

Spencer has used the PoV on himself.  Candice is the Renom.  Either Howard, Candice or Amanda will be eliminated this week.

Amanda is making the rounds.. Judd has her sketched out.  Andy assures her that even if Judd flips, they still have the votes, and that she shouldn't freak out.  She reports back to McCrae who advises her to not f*ck it up.   Amanda then goes to Helen, who pulls her outside.

11am
Cam 1

Helen; I was just walking to Spencer.  He's not gonna campaign against you.  He's gonna campaign to get Candice out.  So that's interesting..
Amanda: I'm gonna talk to Judd and see if he comes clean.
Helen: We are solid on you.  We've got your back.  So, figure this out.


11:05am
Amanda pulls Judd out of HoH to talk..

Amanda: Tell me the truth of the conversation yesterday in the cockpit.
Judd: I told you.  He's wanting a deal that's not logical at all, that doesn't help my game at all.. It helps him and no one else.
Amanda: Look me in the eyes and tell me the truth.
Judd: You're not goin' nowhere.. You're safe.  You might have 1 vote.  That's all.   Ijust didn't wanna make you nervous for nothin..
Amanda: What was the deal?
Judd: To keep Howard and Candice.
Amanda: Who was he trying to flip?
Judd: Me and Andy.
Amanda: Why didn't you wanna tell me this morning?
Judd: I didn't wanna worry you.
Amanda: Just know I'm on your side, solid. Howard's a shady f*ck.
Judd: It only helps Spencer and Howard.  No one else.  Don't even worry.
**And Judd's clean.  


11:10am
Cam 1 - HoH
Aaryn: Would you scissor me, Gems?
GM: Hell yeah
Aaryn: Would you scissor me, Judd?
Judd: Andy would.

11:11am
Cam 1 follows Amanda outside..  Helen's out there..  Amanda tells her that Judd came clean.

Helen: I think that's still fishy.  Why is he even having these meetings?  So that you and I and Elissa can look bad?  That makes me mad.
Amanda: Me too.
Helen: I think he made up a lot of the Kaitlin stuff..
Amanda: I agree.
Helen: I think when we get to jury, we have to get him out.
Amanda: I think he has an anger towards you, because he thinks you're a vote for Andy.  Please don't repeat that.  Just know me and McCrae are solid.
Helen: Don't you hate that Spencer makes Jury?

Amanda: He's such a sweet guy, really?  He's trying to plot to get me gone.
Helen: I'm so mad at Judd right now.
Amanda: I trust Andy.
Helen: He has got your back.  100%.  I'd rather have Aaryn in jury than Judd right now.  I wonder.. if Elissa gets MVP, do we get her to nominate Judd?  And bring Aaryn into the knockouts?  And then Jessie's dependent on us?

Judd comes outside.  McCrae too.  Light chatter..

Judd: So is it Candice this week?
Helen: I don't know, Judd.  I mean, she did blow up at me the other night.  No, it's not Candice.
Judd: You change your mind like the wind though.
Helen: No, actually I don't.

Judd diverts the conversation to last night and alcohol..

11:20am
Cam 1 flips to the Cockpit
Amanda and Spencer

Amanda: Anything else I need to know about?
Spencer: No.. Just that I would like to keep Howard and send Candice home, but it seems too hard to turn the tide.

And back outside to  Judd and McCrae

Checking Camera 3..
11:22am
Bathroom
Jessie and Candice
Jessie: I  have noticed that you've been distant.  I didn't know how to handle it.. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. If I could do it over again, it wouldn't have left this room.
Candice: Alright.  Thank you, doll.

Candice heads out to the backyard..

Quad Check

11:25am
Cam 3
HoH
Helen, GM, Aaryn

Aaryn: How is it downstairs?  I didn't wanna be down there if there was a wrath.
Helen: No.  Candice is fine.  I talked to her yesterday.


11:26am
Cm 3
Cockpit

Andy: I could see your brain go into hyperdrive..
Amanda:
Andy: In Howard and Spencer's mind, only me and Judd know.  You need to let them think that Judd and I are gonna flip the house with them, then we can blindside Howard.
Amanda: I don't trust Judd anymore.
Andy: I feel like Judd owuld get rid of me in a second.
Amanda: See, I think Judd wants to take you to the final 2.

McCrae enters.

McCrae: Did you talk to him?
Amanda: Yeah, he admitted it. He said, they were trying to make a deal with me to send you home.  He's like, it's not gonna happen.. I just didn't want you to worry and I didn't want it to get back to them.

Judd enters


Andy; I think for us, the best thing would be to pull Spencer aside, literally 30 seconds before the vote, and just say, we don't have the votes. You have to vote for Howard.
Amanda: Ginamarie is solid.  Jessie is solid.
Andy: It should be 8 to 0.

Judd: I didn't wanna freak you out.
Andy; I think us 4 are solid.

Helen enters.

Andy: I really think we should pull him literally 30 seconds before the vote.
Judd: It really doesn't matter.
Andy: It does.. Because if Spencer wins HoH, we don't want him thinking we screwed with him all week.

11:33am Aaryn enters.  Helen leaves..

Aaryn: So Spencer thinks you have a deal.  He told me that I should go talk to Andy.. At first he was alluding to you leaving, and then he was alluding to Candice leaving, so I don't know what he's after.
Amanda: He wants me out.
Aaryn: And then Howard was saying he'd rather be voted out than Candice.. He's trying reverse psychology..  Spencer thinks I have nobody.. if that were true, I wouldn't be here telling you this.

Andy: You're not going anywhere.  We want you here. I trust you.  I want you here way over Ginamarie.
Aaryn: I think I've tried harder.  Apparently, there's a plan. Don't freak out.. Spencer thinks he has McCrae, Judd and Andy, and that's all he would need to vote out Candice..
Andy: They're not gonna get my vote.

Aaryn: I'm telling you everything he said.. The thing is.. Candice is a bitch, but at least she's fighting to be here.  He's not fighting. .
Amanda: Ok.. I'm gonna walk out,.

Helen returns.

Aaryn: Helen, you're getting  6 pack.
Helen: Let them think their plan is going to work..
Aaryn: Did you hear what Howard said about not wanting to be here if Candice leaves?  Now I want him to go.  That's stupid.

They all agree that no matter what comes out of Spencer's mouth, it's not to be believed.


11:42am
Cam 3 flips to the backyard, where Candice is berating Howard.. for breathing, I think.


11:49am
Cockpit
Aaryn, McCrae, Judd, Andy, Helen..

Aaryn: Is Candice not a target anymore?
Andy; Not this week.  I would rather get Spencer out next.
Aaryn: I'm on board with whatever's best for us as a group, and if Spencer's next, it would be really great if Candice could be after that.
Helen: Howard, Spencer and Candice don't go to jury.

Amanda Returns to the Cockpit. Aaryn reassures her of her safety.

 Aaryn: There's no way, Amanda.  There's 100% no way.

Amanda leaves. Andy tells McCrae to help Amanda chill out and shut up.


11:55am
Cam 3
Storage
Amanda and McCrae

Amanda: We can trust Judd. Judd went to GInamarie and said, re the deal, it's not true, just go along with it.
McCrae: You just need to be quiet, not worry, make cookies.. Just pull an Aaryn for the next week.  It worries everyone when you panic.  It's gonna be fine. 
Amanda: I talked to Ginamarie.  There's no f'ing way she would flip.
McCrae: I know.  

Amanda: I'm sorry about last night.
McCrae: I'm sorry too.


Amanda: I love you.
McCrae: I love you too.
Amanda: I'm scared.
McCrae: Don't be scared.

11:59am
Cam 3
Cockpit

Aaryn is defending the indefensible to Judd and Andy.  She "can't wait til they can watch it."

McCrae returns to the cockpit, and Judd and Andy reinforce that Amanda needs to relax. 


The critter have been non-stop today! My eyes are crossing.  I need to take a little break, and I'll return with an afternoon update shortly. :)











Permalink







51 Comments:

Blogger gracebay said...

Hi Carolyn!

Thanks for answering my question before about America’s vote for HN food and endurance HOH’s.
So basically, the fact that America gets to vote for HN food isn’t really a clue either way as to whether or not the HOH comp is an endurance? I guess the only way we will know for sure is if the HG’s are on inside lockdown well in advance of Thursday’s show?

July 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wow-Candice is not gaining any brownie points with Jessie. Maybe she should have approached the situation differently but I guess that's just not her personality.

Oh well, it is what it is.

July 29, 2013 at 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw...i want Helen to win..but isn't Amanda controlling everything too much? I think that Amanda should go out...:( apparently she's not...

July 29, 2013 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I think that turning on Judd at this point is the worst thing the Goof Troop could do. If Andy would just once come clean about the shady conversations he has had with Helen it would clear up a lot. Everyone is trying so hard to play all sides so that they can look like the good guys and not have the blood on their hands. How long do they think they can keep it up? Someone has to be wiling to step up and take responsibility at some point. Everyone knows there are alliances. Obviously someone is making noms and casting votes. If everyone is claiming innocence then who is running this house? Is it the ducks? I bet it's the clown. I never did trust him. He looks like a shady f___.

Helen is the biggest hypocrite in the house. Maybe one of the biggest hypocrites in several seasons. Every word that comes out of her mouth about others points right back at her and sticks. Good lord I hope she gets the nominee vote this week. I would rather see Spencer and Howard in the final 2 than Helen.

July 29, 2013 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Didnt Mccrae just warn Amanda about telling everyone everything? Now is not the time for her to be tellen Helen that Judd needs to go

July 29, 2013 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Mkelz said...

These people are really driving me nuts this season. No one will wants blood on their hands. They seem to think that they will all be sitting on each other's laps at Final 2. At some point you are going stop hiding and take a stand. I wish it would be this week because I don't want Howard or Candice to leave. Some many people are doing the same thing (lying, making deals) but Howard is a threat for doing it?

I don't know how much more of McCranda I can stomach.....I think I would rather have Jeremy and Kaitlin back than watch them anymore.

July 29, 2013 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Hello again everyone.

Grendon, once again you've made me LOL. The Candice references have me chuckling big time.

I'm still hoping for the miracle that will send Amanda out the door Thursday. Maybe a lack of sleep, slop induced, on the block, full fledged attack on the house??? Whatever it takes...

July 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

So a couple of days ago I was all about Amanda and her game skills. Now that she "loves" McCrae, I'm over it. Now I don't have a favorite again:(

My favorite to go home though...GM. Please. make. her. stop. making. noises. out. of. her. word. hole....

July 29, 2013 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

I'm taking a little break. Be back soon with a new top post.

July 29, 2013 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

This has nothing to do with BB but I just wanted to mention that a true American hero and friend of mine passed away this weekend. Colonel Bud Day. He gave more to this country than any man I have ever known. We work togather years ago at the Pentagon and we live close to each other here in FL. He, I beleive is the most decorated AirForce hero. He and Sen John MCCain were prison mates in Vietnam. Bud represents what a man and a true hero is. May he rest in peace.

July 29, 2013 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger lhector said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 29, 2013 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger lhector said...

I think it would be awesome if someone put up Helen and Amanda against each other...love Amanda don't like Helen but at least if they were against each other all the secrets would come out....

July 29, 2013 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone :))

I'm here.. they've just been so chill for the past hour..

I'll open a new post when it's warranted.

July 29, 2013 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Kegas76 said...

CBS and Time Warner cable just agreed to a 3 hour extension to negotiations so if nothing is decided by then CBS and showtime could go dark in NYC, LA and Dallas(I think that was the third major city).

Good thing it's still two days before the next show, I doubt either side would let it be off for that long.

Good luck TW cable subscribers! :(

July 29, 2013 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Briana said...

Is it just me or does Aaryn talk about scissoring every day?

July 29, 2013 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I'm confused about something. Candice keeps saying she was back doored. None of the houseguests understand what back dooring means and haven't for years and frankly it irritates the bejeezus out of me. But she has said a couple times that 'at least Howie and Spencer got a chance to fight in POV.' Now I could be mistaken but, didn't Candice play in POV? So it only counts as 'a chance' if you are already on the block when you play POV but not if there is a chance you can be the renom?

July 29, 2013 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger billy52 said...

time for Amanda to go bye bye .....I hope judd wins it all ....crazy season but good T.V. !!!

July 29, 2013 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Judd is definately planning on taking a girl with him to F2. Just what girl--he has F2 with Elissa, GM, Aaryn and Jessie.

July 29, 2013 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

I dont think Candice knows much about BB. She seems to sleep all the time and only talks any game with Howie and Helen

July 29, 2013 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Briana

Is that bad?

July 29, 2013 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Tam said...

I am sorry for your, and our country's, loss.

July 29, 2013 at 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, she's got a really big heart. She's just a lover.

July 29, 2013 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm stunned Aaryn kept her word to Helen. They keep acting this way and Aaryn is going to soar to top two. Send her packing next week.

July 29, 2013 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm stunned Aaryn kept her word to Helen. They keep acting this way and Aaryn is going to soar to top two. Send her packing next week.

July 29, 2013 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL OMG Judd is now smartest man in the world according to every woman in the house. Besides Jessie that is. She just likes him for him. The newest and biggest conspiracy theory is happening right now.

July 29, 2013 at 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get the live feeds so I know I really miss a lot, and can only opine based on the info I get here, which is awesome info compared to a TV only frame of reference, but I've been thinking a bit about Judd and everyone talking about his crankiness being a possible side effect of meds he is on. Obviously I don't know what he's on, or what exactly they are for, but I have read that they might be some sort of anti-anxiety stuff. My husband was prescribed something a few yrs ago for that, and had a very extreme, very bad reaction due to a bad interaction with something else he was taking. It wasn't a physical reaction, it was all psychological. Basically, after about a month of being on the med, he turned into a completely different person, and had to get serious inpatient treatment to come back to normal. The Drs said that it was something another person might have had a totally normal experience with, that it was just his body chemistry that didn't work well with those 2 meds combined. I say this because I have heard other HGs talk about BB giving them different "brands" of a particular kind of med they take, i.e. instead of Claritin, given something similar for allergies. Maybe Judd is receiving something he isn't used to? Just a thought. I guess after what my husband went through I am always aware of that kind of thing now.

July 29, 2013 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I wish they would tell the HGs that America is voting for the 3rd nom. All this is doing is causing paranoia and pegging people as liars who aren't actually lying. In turn it is causing alliance members to turn on each other. It makes for entertaining feeds to a point but I actually enjoy seeing at least one alliance that is loyal to each other to the end.

Also, it is not making people play any harder. There are people who still feel safe enough with both sides that they don't think anyone is targeting them.

If they told the HGs that we are the ones voting think about what their reactions would be. For one thing, they would not know that Aaryn was the overwhelming favorite to go because the first week she was already on the block and the second week she was HOH. They would see that Elissa was the first nom. That would confuse them because we voted her to be MVP the first 3 weeks. Granted, some of the HGs had figured out why this made sense but it seems that now they have gone back to believing MVP is in the house. The second nom is Amanda. The HGs would think 'why Amanda, she's the funny one.' Also, why would they want Elissa out one week and want Amanda out the next week. Maybe that would officially end any floating. If the HGs realized that no one was safe and that they had no idea who we would vote for or what was causing us to vote the way we do, they would know that the only guarantee of safety was to win HOH or POV.

July 29, 2013 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

5:58pm cams1/2 HOH

Aaryn tells Helen and Amanda that they think you guys are running the game. Both of them say "who thinks that?" Oh you know, all of America, anyone watching the live feeds, just those people.

July 29, 2013 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

6:05pm cams 3/4

Spencer is buttering Judd up big time. Elissa is on the hammock during all this, the guys on the outside couch, so it should be interesting what she reports back to the paranoid women upstairs.

July 29, 2013 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

FL Girl, Colonel,Day was featured on the NBc Nightly news I think.

July 29, 2013 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Now Helen plans to nominate, have nominated Judd and Jessie as soon as possible. Probably after they get to jury. She says she'll keep it quiet, good luck on that, and make it a total blindside.

The theory that Judd is MVP is that women are going up as the third nom so if women continue to go up they are convinced he is MVP.

July 29, 2013 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

One more thing. Helen is now convinced that Judd is the next Dan.

July 29, 2013 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

6:30pm cams 1/2 Cockpit

Amanda tells her crazy Judd is MVP theory to Andy.

July 29, 2013 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Remember how this morning I said the the KOs and Goof Troop were super solid, yeah not so much any more. Amanda's paranoia will be her downfall and could send her out this week.

Oh and for everyone who thought Aaryn was going soon, yeah that probably won't be happening either.

July 29, 2013 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Carolyn around 7 pm BB time on Cams 3 and 4 (I think). Amanda not well and she goes to the DR to be taken care. Chatters speculating Gallstones.

July 29, 2013 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger Skeptik said...

I think they missed a golden opportunity to get rid of Elissa. Howard scared them all but what has he won? Not even close for any HOH. If it is Howie this week, the girls outnumber the guys left and sooner or later they will unite.

I'll predict a Helen-Elissa F2 and probably Andy gets in F3.

July 29, 2013 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

You would think the amount of time that Andy spends with Spencer alone someone would come up with a conspiracy theory on him but I guess since he's solid with Helen she doesn't notice it.

7:21pm cams 1/2 I came back from a phone call and find Andy and Judd in heavy conversation in the HHN room. Andy checking to see if they are solid and then talk of the future. This is prompted by Judd saying "there's too many people in our alliance" Judd tells Andy he would cut Jessie before Andy so he has nothing to worry about. Andy thinks Goof Troop is super solid even after talking to Amanda about her doubts about Judd.

July 29, 2013 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Johnnymoomoo said...

No,Amanda is smart enough to see through Howards phony Jesus hogwash...........too bad the other morons don't see his unbelievable baloney???

Howards a magnificently poor example for a youth counselor.........period!!

Amanda said it perfectly when she called him a "shady f*ck!

July 29, 2013 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn blogged and commented...

The critter have been non-stop today! My eyes are crossing. I need to take a little break, and I'll return with an afternoon update shortly. :)

Methinks maybe her head exploded? Are her eyes still crossed?

I know she is gone for the night now without a doubt. She's in Dreamland with visions of a mute Howard dancing in her head. That will soon go away and she will be back at Midnight BBT giving us the complete transcript.

I didn't wake up until 5:45 PM GCT so I'm off to see if there's any blood splatters on Skippy's lenses or dripping down a wall or oozing out from under an overturned mattress.

If it's the McRanda Show I won't be staying long. Actually I don't really know who I want to watch. Certainly not Candice and Howard. Certainly not Spencer. Not Helen or Elissa or Aaryn. I guess I have to hope for FotH or Judd and Jessie.

Good morning everyone.

:o)
GaYToR

July 29, 2013 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

7:30pm cams 1/2 HHN room Andy, Judd and Amanda

Amanda asks if Spencer has said anything to them about the deal and then Judd says he told GM but don't say anything. Amanda then asks why and Judd says in case it leaks or someone flips. This will only give Amanda more ammunition against Judd.

July 29, 2013 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Judd says to Amanda "who do you think isn't solid, me" Amanda "no I know you're rock solid" The games we play inside the house.

July 29, 2013 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

7:50pm cams 1/2

Amanda goes up to HOH bathroom to talk to GM and Aaryn. Aaryn "he, Spencer, thinks I'm being puppeteered" GM "by me?" LOL

July 29, 2013 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

8:04pm cams 3/4

Helen and Andy really like Aaryn. That is all.

July 29, 2013 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

8:21pm GM and Spencer on the hammock

GM tells Spencer she wants Amanda to go. So now everyone who is supposed to be on board has told Spencer they are.

Can this stay "quiet" until Thursday? Will Jessie somehow get wind of this? Will Andy tell Spencer before the vote so if Spencer wins HOH he won't be targeted? These are the questions of the week.

July 29, 2013 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger BeeBelle said...

I have just been thinking how much I miss HGs who have honest DR sessions or talk privately to the camera. I think that would go a long way towards understanding some players' true alliances. I'm looking at you, Judd.

July 29, 2013 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Helen gives the same speech to Candice that she gave to Amanda that if she goes home the MOM will come out and she will flip out.

July 29, 2013 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

8:49pm cams 1/2

Now it's Howard's turn to talk with GM on the hammock. GM tells Howard that she heard that if Spencer gets HOH he would put up her and Aaryn. I wonder how long it takes this to get back to Spencer. I'm pretty sure GM is making this up on her own. GM tells Howard if he can get Helen then he's good to go.

He still thinks Andy is out of the loop which tells you how out of the loop Howard is.

GM is playing him so Thursday should be interesting if this holds.

July 29, 2013 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Backdoored is when u dont have a chance playing POV & every season a renom who did play but of course didn't get it is crying foul that they were backdoored. LOL a true superfan would know that like they all clain to be.

July 29, 2013 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

GM got engaged on the Tyre Banks show? What? What was the theme of that show I wonder?

July 29, 2013 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I thought I posted this but either I was spanked for something and I can't think of what it would be, or I forgot to hit enter. I actually typed this about 7 PM GCT.

Carolyn blogged and commented...

The critter have been non-stop today! My eyes are crossing. I need to take a little break, and I'll return with an afternoon update shortly. :)

Methinks maybe her head exploded? Are her eyes still crossed?

I know she is gone for the night now without a doubt. She's in Dreamland with visions of a mute Howard dancing in her head. That will soon go away and she will be back at Midnight BBT giving us the complete transcript.

I didn't wake up until 5:45 PM GCT so I'm off to see if there's any blood splatters on Skippy's lenses or dripping down a wall or oozing out from under an overturned mattress.

If it's the McRanda Show I won't be staying long. Actually I don't really know who I want to watch. Certainly not Candice and Howard. Certainly not Spencer. Not Helen or Elissa or Aaryn. I guess I have to hope for FotH or Judd and Jessie.

Good morning everyone.

:o)
GaYToR

July 30, 2013 at 4:20 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Bee Belle

I dont think Judd has a true alliance. I think he is a free agent that weighs out each opprotunity. His true alliance could be Jesse, but he might have already missed his window of opprotunity there

July 30, 2013 at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below