;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 29, 2013

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Monday!  Today in the BB House, the HGs will have the PoV Ceremony.  Candice is likely to go up, although Aaryn is concerned about how bad it will look for her.


Whole lotta scheming going on in the Big Brother 15 House Sunday late night.. In a nutshell...
  • Howard is trying to pull together votes to get Amanda out, instead of him, under the guise of protecting Candice, for whom he offers to fall on his sword in the event she goes up.  He also wouldn't mind if Ginamarie went up and out.  
  • Helen and Elissa plan to drive a wedge between Aaryn and Jessie by showering Aaryn with attention, so Jessie will be much less gung ho about keeping Aaryn in the game forever.  
  • Helen and Andy reconfirm that Howard's got to go. 
  • Helen bucks for GMs jury vote.  
  • Amanda and McCrae hit a big snag in the trust department.

**6:30am Eastern - I'm hitting publish now for the east coast early risers, and I'll continue adding to the post.  Please refresh when you get to then end, and more will magically appear.

11:57pm
Camera 1
Aaryn, Amanda, McCrae, Ginamarie
(come back to get more)

Amanda: The important thing is, now they'll be against each other.  So Spencer purposely hurt Candice, and when she finds out, she'll be against him. And now, if Candice gets HoH, she'll put up Spencer, and we're all safe.

Spencer comes up.  Everyone scatters.

Spencer: What up with you?
Aaryn: Nothing.  I'm stressed.  I'm stressed about being a target.  I don't wanna go home.  I was having a good conversation with Jess, not game, just life, and then Jess left and more people came up, and started talking game.. and I don't know who to trust and it's really stressing me out, and I don't feel like I can trust anybody.
Spencer: I know exactly what you feel like.
Aaryn: And Howard came up here, and he was laughing. I just feel like, he's such a good guy.  I don't want him to go home.  Please don't tell anybody that.  I'm putting Candice up as the replacement.  I want candice to go home.  She will do anything to be here.  She will sell your soul.  If she's been Miss Louisiana twice, why does she care to be here.
Sp: I don't know, man.
Aaryn: For someone who's literally won a Miss USA pageant to do some of the things she's done to behave like she does is disgusting to me.  People in those pageants have integrity.

GM returns

Aaryn: Oh my gosh.. I just don't even want to think.
GM: Like my toes?
Aaryn: Yeah.  Like, the nail party was fun.. and Candice wasn't up here.. and Howard made us cookies..
GM: How'd the pool thing go?
Spencer: Howard won.

Aaryn: I think I'm gonna get all the ducks and bathe with them, because they're the only people who don't lie steal and cheat. The ducks are the only people here with souls.

Spencer: Why's everybody actin so weird?
GM: Amanda was talkin' to Candice and she got a little spooked. 


12:07am
Cam 3
Backyard
Amanda, Helen, Andy, Jessie

Amanda: By the way, don't confront Spencer about this..  He's a vote.
Helen: I wont.
Amanda: Cuz he's so vindictive.
Helen: I brought up the conversation, and she said Spencer's the one who told her to come corale votes for Howard.

Amanda: He's gonna be really nice to me, he's gonna follow me, he's gonna change his tune and be super, overly nice..
Helen: He told Candice to tell me..

Spencer opens the sliding glass door.

Helen: ..and anyways it was a really fun time at Disneyworld.


12:10
Cam 1
Checking in the kitchen, chatter about being a Have Not 2 weeks in a row..

12:12am
Cam 3

Drunk chatter..

12:18am
BB: Amanda, please come to the Diary Room.

Jessie: ♫Andy put a lime, put a lime in the pool.. Andy put a lime, put a lime, put a lime, put a lime in the pool..
BB: Jessie...
Jessie: Yes, Big Brother?

Jessie: Lemme read your future.. This is your life line.. You're gonna have a really big decision to make in life, when you're 50 or 60, that'll either send you one way or the other way..
12:23a
Cam 1
Upstairs in HoH, Aaryn's collected all the duckies, and she's preparing to take a bubble bath..

Creepy Clown looks on from the other room.

12:25a
Cam 4
The backyard crew is killing the Spanish language.. months, numbers, colors..

**my ears are bleeding.

Andy: Andrew Scharm, my Spanish teacher, best teacher in the world.. He loves Big Brother.  Every summer we write on each other's walls.

Andy: We're music soulmates.  You agree Pitbull ruins anything he touches.
Jessie: Yes.
Judd: You didn't like his early stuff?  Like "Culo"?

ALL: We love Jodi!
Andy: How would you feel if you went thru everything we went through and then got kicked out  after the popsicle comp?
McCrae: And then had to come back for the bikini pictures.
Andy: I bet she'll be back for AllStars.


12:32a
Cam 1
Bubblebath time...

12:35am
Cam 1
Helen, Elissa, Candice

Helen notices a typo on a Kroger spice bottle.  This drives the conversation for the next 3 minutes.

12:38am
Cam 4
Jessie has joined Aaryn in the tub.  Aaryn's bonding with her Ducky alliance.
Jessie: I don't think she's that smart.
Aaryn: She is.  She's the first one who sniffed out the alliance.
GM: That's not technically smart.. that's just seeing something obvious that we didn't see. Like noticing a dead fish in the tank.

12:42a
McCrae and Judd come up.. Aaryn gives them beer.

12:44am
Cam 3
Andy: There's a black fish at the very bottom of the tank.. What is he doing?
McCrae: I think he's dying.
Aaryn: oh noooooo
Jessie: Oh nooooo...
Andy: Can we eat him?
Jessie: He's really struggling.
Aaryn: He's dying.. Oh noooo... I'm so scared.. Every time I'm up here, a black fish dies.

Jessie: He needs help.
Aaryn: Look, his eyes are turning bloody..
Andy: Maybe he's just really full.  He knows he's on tv.  He wants tv time.

12:47a
Cam 1
Helen and Elissa
Storage

Helen: See what I'm trying to do?
Elissa: Play mind games with Jessie.


12:48a
Cam 3
Aaryn: Andy.. Everybody thinks I'm racist and the only black people in the house are gonna be on the block.  This is not good.
Andy: People are gonna watch and know this is the best move..

Back to the dying fish..

Andy: He lived a good life.. He lasted longer than Kristin..  He's the Rachel Reilly of the fish tank.
GM: Usually when you put em in a toilet bowl, they come back to life.  Seriously.  It works.

12:54am
Cam 1
Helen and Elissa

Elissa: She's like, I definitely thought I would be the girl that everyone would be jealous of in the house.. I'm always the girl people are jealous of.. So if we start saying how cute and fun Aaryn is, it'll drive her crazy.
Helen: I think Aaryn wants to be friends with us, and I'm cool with that.  The second Jessie feels like she's being replaced with Aaryn, she'll want her out again.  Jessie's insecure.  We have to play on that a little bit.

Elissa: Should we be like, It looks like Aaryn and Judd are getting pretty close.. hehe
Helen: Do yoga with Aaryn.. It will drive Jessie insane if she thinks we love Aaryn.. and I do kinda love Aaryn now.  She wants us to take Aaryn out.  I want her to take Aaryn out.

12:59am
Cam 1
Amanda comes in as they're leaving to brush their teeth.. They lie and say they were talking about Candice..


So they do.

1:13am
Cockpit
Cam 1
Andy, Amanda, McCrae

Andy: Candice is 100% gonna stay.
Amanda: Not only is she, but now she's gonna be mad at Spencer.. I explained it to her, and Helen was there to back me up..
Andy: I'm not gonna lie.  I'm so over Ginamarie..
Amanda: I basically made it look like I was helping her..
Andy: If I get HoH next week, I'll do it.. (get Spencer out)
**but you wont.. you don't need to..

McCrae: Don't drop until one of us has it..
Andy: I wont.

Jessie joins, then Judd..

Jessie: I just asked her if she was ok outside, and I feel like she was mad at me..
Amanda: noo.. It's ok to not be involved in something like that.  It's a good thing.
Andy: So what do we do now?
Amanda: Helen was like, he's going home this week.. And I said, if you and I stay here, we both want the same people out.. 4 days..
Judd: 3.. cuz Thursday's gonna go by fast.
Amanda: So he still has 3 days to manipulate people..
Jessie: When I walked out, he was saying something.. they were all excited..

Amanda: I think the fact that Candice and I found common ground.. Helen came to me and she was like, it's so good that you said that.  Obviously Ginamarie..  Spencer is trying to play people still.  He's so stupid.  Why doesn't he see it's a  sinking ship? 
Jessie: She's not talking.. I just don't want her to take her negativity out on me.

McCrae: She thought you were a floater.  She thought Amanda was on the opposite side.
Jessie: I'm just like, what do I have to do?
McCrae: Nothing.  Keep that floater position.
Amanda: don't get involved.  Try to stay clear of Howard.  She's not mad at you.  She's mad at Spencer.  Howard's trying to get people mad at Candice, so she leaves instead of him.. That's his game.

1:25am -- Spencer Enters.  Jessie leaves.

1:26am
Checking Camera 3, Ginamarie is talking about Nick.. Helen is encouraging her.. I'm out.

1:27am
Cam 1
Cockpit

Andy: Ginamarie hates Candice and Judd tonight.
Amanda: Why Judd?  It always goes back to Judd.  He messes her with her like he does with everyone else, but she doesn't get it.

Andy: I think we're music soulmates.
McCrae; I think we're everything soulmates.
Andy: (is tickled)

Chatter about how he's attracted to McCrae..

Andy: I think I'm being portrayed as an idiot.  They talk about my strategy as popping into rooms..
**It is!  1-800-ASK-ANDY

1:31am
After brief fishies, we return to Andy, Spencer and Amanda lightly mocking Candice.. Aaryn comes in with a piece of pizza.. Candice chatter continues for another moment, then talk turns to the types of houses they grew up in.  Judd enters, snuggles up to Amanda..

1:38am
Cam 1
Amanda: One of you guys made a Nick comment.
Andy: I did.
Amanda: She was livid, not happy about that.
Andy: That's why I want to evict her.. So i can make all the Nick jokes I want..  So sad.. RIP.. He was gonna win this.. Gahh..

Andy: I wanna cut up that Nick hat so bad.. I wanna burn it.  I hate that hat.
Amanda: I think we all do.

Aaryn enters..

McCrae: Were you there when she wrote his name in raisins.. and they pointed to the camera.. Look Nick..

Aaryn: no.. seriously?

Amanda complains that she came in here to get some alone time with McCrae, and everyone came in. Spencer says maybe he wants some space..

Amanda: Do you want your space?
McCrae: no.  I want your space.  I was gonna go take my key.. and put it in your keyhole a bunch..

Aaryn wants to go out to the hammock, and she wants company.. Judd joins her.. Then Amanda..


1:51am

Aaryn: I'm trying to make him feel like I'm low on the totem poll.. just to get him off my back.
Amanda: He's just so dumb.  Let him shake a little.  McCrae's so annoying right now.
Judd: Cuz he's drunk.
Amanda: I love him, but..

Aaryn: Helen said that I'm probably not gonna make it to jury, because I wont be a jury vote for Elissa.
Amanda: ELissa and Helen will go before you. Don't you dare say that to anyone.
Judd: mm hmm
Aaryn: I wont.  Helen for sure thinks she's gonna win.  Obviously, I'm not gonna tell her otherwise.  I'm not stupid.  But Spencer came up and told me, if I put you up next to GM, are you gonna stay?  I was like, I don't know.. He's like, I think Candice used to be the biggest target and now it flipped back to me.
Amanda: Why would he think that?  When he came out before, he was like, did Candice just get murdered in Candy land?  I was like, no, we just had a really nice conversation.. a really nice conversation..
Aaryn: He already came up into the room, and I was drunk, and I'm like trying to focus on his face..  I don't understand.. the fact that he told me he's gonna put me up against GM if he wins.  He thinks me and him are tight, because.. I'm pretending. So he thinks I have his back.

1:58am
 Cam 1
Storage
Helen and GM

Helen: I wanna give it to someone whose life will be changed by it.. You are so unique and special.. You just keep being shiny Ginamarie every day.
GM: And it wont just change my life, it'd change the girls I work with. 
Helen: And if you play in a PoV with prizes, you should take them! Not if your game is on the line.. If you make it to the end.. I think it would change your life.. At that point, I want you to turn to me, and be like, Helen, I am damn f'in smart. We came here to compete, not fight..
GM: Absolutely.
Helen; I'm telling you, if you make it to jury, I really think you're gonna get America's Favorite Player.  If I was a viewer, I would be giving that to you.  Do you hear me, America?
**Yes, we hear you bucking for her jury vote loud and clear, Helen.
GM: I'm just happy I'm here.. If I could leave with something, even better.


2:04
Cam 3/4
Judd and Aaryn
Hammock

Aaryn: I'm just scared of Candice taking herself off the target list.  Helen just told GM she's gonna win America's Favorite.
Judd: She's blowing smoke up her ass.
Aaryn: I have a feeling, that because of all the shit I went through, I have a a good shot at it.
**I'll give you a moment to stop laughing.

Aaryn: So now.. Helen trusts me and Elissa trusts me.. and they don't trust Candice.. Elissa's gonna hate me no matter what, but at least she'll start to see that I'm not as bad as Candice made me out to be.  I feel like I've been fighting for my life here.
Judd: You're in a good spot now.  Not only did you stay, it was a 9-0 vote.
Aaryn: I knew we were good the first few days.
Judd: I've always trusted you, I just didn't trust some of the people you were aligned with.
Aaryn: I don't blame you.  I don't even trust GM.

Cue GM. She joins them on the hammock. 2:09am


2:10am
Cam 1
Howard and Helen
Storage

Howard: Me, as a man, and morally, unless it behooves you to pull Aaryn's chain, and have her put up someone who just doesn't matter.. If she's gonna put up Candice, I would ask you to please, get everyone to send me home.. if you're not ready to send Amanda out..  I would feel better and much richer, because that woman is the only one who went to bat for me.. I'm ready to go.. If I stay, I'ma try to cut off heads.  I cannot stay here, knowing she took up for me, at the expense of her game.. Have her heart be taken advantage of, just for me.  If she does go up, please ask everyone to vote me out. I'll walk out the door happily.  OK?

Helen: ok.. Howard, you know..
Howard: It's a big decision, but it's a simple decision.. I can't out talk my conscience when I sleep.  If that's the case, I respect the game..  I'm not worried about them..
Helen: I want you to know something.. Any puppeteering that's going on.. This is very hard for me.  I love you as a person, and I love Spencer as a person.  Even if I was able to switch a few people, I can't switch enough..
**to get Amanda out.
Howard: I get it.  I know who's pulling the strings.  Especially if everyone's afraid to get Amanda out, even though she's one of the power players, pulling the strings.  If that's the case, I want Candice to stay over me..  Unless someone's ready to step up and do something about it.. That's my gift to her. 
Helen: Even if I wanted to take Amanda out right now, I don't have the votes.  I've already put feelers out.

Howard: I understand.. You're scared.. People will take advantage of it.  I'm just asking you to protect Candice.  That would do my heart good, and that will let me go home and face my people..
**who will slap you upside the head for throwing your game away for her.

2:19am  Howard exits.. Helen takes a moment..

Helen: (sigh)  Man, this game..


2:20a
Cam 1/2
Helen joins Andy in the cockpit.

Andy: I'm not gonna lie.  I listened to a lot of it. He's gotta go
Helen: I know.. His pleas are just making it really hard. It makes me sad.
Andy: He's the nicest guy.  I know.  That's why he has to go. We all have to remain unified.
Helen: I fully agree.  I just feel bad for him.  Every time he talks to me, I just feel sad.
Andy: Our weak spot is that we care.

Talk turns to hypotheticals..


2:24am
Cam 3
Howard and Candice

Candice is berating Howard for not standing up for her.  He's apologizing to appease her. She's got her condescending voice on..

Howard: I sincerely like you.  I'm glad that we met here. You keep bringing it up about "i'm hurt i'm hurt i'm hurt."  What else can I do?  I an't said nothing against you.
Candice: But you haven't said anything for me.
**♫What have you done for me lately?  -- well, he just laid down his game for you at Helen's feet. Why?  I have no idea.

This is ongoing.  Howard is too much of a mensch to tell her what he's just done.

2:37am
Cam 3
Cockpit
Howard: Don't politic for me no more, or against her..
Spencer: I never was.
Howard: I said, since you love me, Spencer and Candice so much, but your arch nemesis, Amanda, you're gonna keep here.. She's like, I don't know if I can get the vote.  Yes you can.  THey follow you.  If you're not gonna send Amanda home, send me home.  That's my thing to Candice..  cuz she's so hurt.  I can't do it no more.  She's better at it than me. I'm not saying you did anything maliciously..
Spencer: Candice f'd it up.. by going at her harshly.. She told them she was gonna go after them.

2:40am
Cam 1
Storage
McCrae, Andy, Amanda

Amanda: Obviously, Helen in like Elissa, that day she was supposed to put up Howard and put up Spencer.
Andy: She's not.  I know everything she is thinking.  She thinks her and I are going to the end together.  Even over Elissa.
Amanda: How can she even think Howard's a good guy?!
Andy: He's a manipulative game player.
Amanda: It's 4 days til eviction.
Andy: Believe me.  Don't pull a Judd.  Let's just make a final 4 with her and solidify it.. I'm gonna talk to her a lot more.  I think she wants to get with you two, or Judd and Jessie.. We have to make sure it's you two.  She's already thinking ahead to double eviciton.

2:44am - Andy leaves.. Amanda and McCrae remain talking a minute.. then head out.

2:45am
Cam 3
Howard, Judd, Spencer

Howard: So that's what's up.. I just told Helen.. Either you gon stand up, or not. Other than that, i can't send Candice home..
Judd: So if I do vote for her, you gonna be against me?
Howard: I just told Helen I'd rather leave.
Judd: Don't do that.  People'll be like ok.  You didn't even know Candice before this.
Howard: But right is right.

Howard is pulling heart strings, saying he'd rather be sent out than see Candice go, while pushing for Amanda to be evicted by calling it a big move..

Howard: All I'm saying is, all of us are gonna get picked off unless someone makes a move.

Judd mentions how he's never talked game with Candice.. and would really prefer to keep Howard in the house.

Andy enters..

Judd: You've got your heart too much in the game.
Spencer: Fill him in..
Howard: Basically, the relationship me and Candice have is real.  People say she's demonstrative or bullying.. With her saving me the past 2 weeks..
Andy: You need to just tell me names.
Howard: Helen has a lot of pull and a lot of followers.  What she says, 4 or 5 people are gonna follow. Candice is in a position where she's hurt, because she's formed a bond...  Helen told Candice that you and Jessie don't like her.
Andy: What??
Howard: That's why it got heated.  That's what pisses Candice off.. And on top of it, she's gonna say, Howard has to go home.    And I'm not talking against Amanda, but the last 2 or 3 weeks, people were ready to vote her out.. Now no?  And on top of that, Candice is about to go up.. When you're controlling the Hoh, why can't you tell her to put Ginamarie up, instead.  You're gonna put up 2 people you like.. I can't look at myself in the mirror knowing something I did sent Candice home. There aint but a few grown people in here. Us, Helen, Amanda and Candice..  If aint nobody gonna do nothin', we all gonna get picked off.

Andy: So.. 8 people voting.. me, judd, spencer, helen, elissa, mccrae, Ginamarie.. You know that I want you and Candice here.  you know that.  Part of me trusts Helen, but part of me doesn't if she's saying stuff like that.
Howard: I aint tellin' y'all to rock the boat, but.. You next.
Spencer: I know.  I've already been told I'll be on the block every week until I go home.  Ya'll know, and I know ya'll feel the same, that you don't wanna lose this dude.
Howard: As the outsider dwindle, it's gonna be you going home.. If they aint talkin' with you... If you aint involved in those HoH conversations..
**but they are.

Spencer: I've been told the best I can hope for is 1st jury member.  Ya'll are looking at losing 2 or even 3 close allies in the next couple weeks, and where does that leave you?  What sucks is there is  possibility of Ginamarie going up.. and going out.. and that leaves the 7 intact..
Howard: More than a physical threat, I'm grown, and if I win HoH, I'm gonna turn the house upside down and get the people who've been running everything out.
**1 of them.. You only get to evict one.

Andy: If it's 4 to 4, Aaryn breaks the tie, and we're f'd.
Howard: It just depends whose going up tomorrow.  I even talked to Aaryn..
Spencer: She was up in HoH crying.. I asked why, and she said she was literally arm behind her back forced to put up who she did..

Howard: Ya'll keep saying it's Big Brother.  Make it Big Brother.  it's strategic to tow the line, but only if you're on the inside.
Spencer: Judd, if Candice and Howard both stayed, she would be diehard Judd til the end.  There is strength here.. 
Howard: If the boat is not rocked and the power source is not switched, I'm going home, and you all are too.  I want everyone to have a chance.
**now that the Moving Company is no more, and I'm on the line.

3:09am -- Howard and Spencer continue working on Andy and Judd..
** Stretch! brb

3:17am
Howard: If you ain't gonna vote Amanda out, make sure Candice stay.  You aint got tot tell nobody.  You just go in there and vote.. and then watch all the damn faces.  Amanda aint won nothin'.
Spencer: I know I got an HoH in me.  Maybe not this week (endurance) but next.  I'm a f'in good person.  I'm a loyal person.
Andy: You don't have to convince me of that.
Spencer: You know that when you're in bed with me, you're with an honest person.  You can' ask this man here.  Moving Company aside.. I came to Howard and said, we cannot stay with these people.. He said go to McCrae.  He'd already flipped.  Now I've got shit on me I can't wash off.
Andy: I feel like I'm in a position where I'm ready to move.
Judd: I need to sleep on it.
Howard: I know from a game standpoint, you can't really trust no one.
Spencer: You can trust me, and you can trust that man right there. I do know how Ginamarie will vote.
Howard: Even though GM don't like Candice, she's loyal and she's real.

3:22 -- they all file out of the cockpit.  Howard says he's heading to the shower.  

3:24am Amanda and Spencer Brush their teeth.. Then Amanda heads into the cockpit to snuggle and talk with McCrae.. Andy comes in to the cockpit when called.. Andy says he's going to bed, and closes the door behind him.  McCrae tells Amanda she shouldn't have called him in like that when Spencer was right there.

 Amanda: Why do you not want him to know?
McCrae: HYou tell everyone every f'ing thing.
Amanda: I don't need this.  Like seriously.  Make a f'in mountian out of a molehill.  You should get pissed at me right now.  It's a great idea.

Amanda leaves McCrae and goes out to the Hammock.

3:26am
Cam 3
Shower
Howard and Judd

Judd: I'm  definitely considering it.  I have to think about it over night.  But I'll let you know tomorrow for sure.

Judd: Where's McCrae?
Amanda: He's in the cockpit.


3:36am
  • Amanda's still on the Hammock..
  • McCrae's solo in the cockpit..
  • Judd and Spencer cover the  pool table and head inside for bed.

3:41am
McCrae and Spencer
Cockpit
Cam 3

McCrae: GM I feel will definitely go on the block..
Spencer: There's always a possibility of putting me up too.. That sounds like Amanda coming in.. Let her be worried, but comfort her.

Amanda enters.

Spencer: I'm gonna let ya'll have your peace.

McCrae: He said that there's never been a bad word that's come out of my mouth about him, and he appreciates..

Amanda: You don't trust me now.  You can't even look at me. What's wrong? What are you thinking about?
McCrae: Nothing.
Amanda: What is wrong with you?  You're acting so weird.
McCrae: You stormed out and walked away from me.
Amanda: You make the biggest thing  out of nothing..
McCrae: As soon as Andy told me, I came and told you.
Amanda: I didn't think it was such a big deal.
McCrae: Like, why would you even say, what other deals do you have.. Using your very own logic..

Amanda: I'm a f'ing Have Not and I'm on the block.. and I don't want you to be mad at me for something so stupid and little! I trust you. It's just like, scary.  I do trust you.
McCrae: I trust you.  The part I'm pissed about is when you said, Do you have any other secrets?
Amanda: I'm just nervous.. I trust you.. You know I trust you.. You look at me.. Do you trust me.
McCrae: I do.. It's just.. annoying.
Amanda: You are making a bigger deal about this than I made about the Moving Company.  One little thing that you can easily mend, you're turning into a huge ordeal.
McCrae: You said, what else aren't you telling me.. Why would you even ask me are we final 2 or not..
Amanda: I just don't wanna look stupid.  I know you have a final 2 with Judd.
McCrae: Why would I ever tell you??
Amanda: Just a little thing, just blurting out "is there anything else," that's what you'r egonna hold on to??  I am SO stressed.  You know I trust you.  It was just words.
McCrae: I'm just thinking.. About what it means..
Amanda: What are you talking about?  You're talking like f'ing Howard right now..

Amanda gets up and moves closer to McCrae.

Amanda: I trust you.  I love you.  I wasn't even thinking.

Fishies, briefly

McCrae: It's a big deal if 2 of the alliance members aren't on the same page.. I lied to you about the moving company, but I lied to Andy and Judd too.
Amanda: You didn't lie.  Did he ask you flat out?
McCrae: No.. He said I'm thinkin' about..

**removing skippy's trigger finger?

McCrae: That's understandable.. That's fine, but it's gonna look really badly on me.
Amanda: It doesn't look bad on you, it looks bad on Judd.
McCrae: But we've always known he was a shady f*cker.  But now I'm the asshole.
Amanda: I'm sorry.  I'm cranky.  I'm on the block. You don't understand.. Every time a door closes with Howard and Spencer, I feel like I'm being plotted against.
McCrae: But me and you come as a pair.

Back and forth with weepy proclamations of trust..

Amanda: It's just scary that people are already talking about who's going to jury.  It's too early.  THey're playing too hard.
McCrae: But you're playing equally as hard. There's no point to telling Andy.  There's no reason.
Amanda: Ok.. but I already did it.  I thought alliances were open and honest with each other.
McCrae: Of course.  That's why, when I get lef tout of the loop, I'm not happy.
Amanda: I'm sorry.
McCrae: I know.  It's ok.
Amanda: You're really worrying about something that's not a big deal.  Andy doesn't not trust you.. Judd..
McCrae: Judd doesn't trust any of us.

Amanda: Please stop worry about it.  How about worrying about me staying in the house.
McCrae: You're staying in the house.  That's pretty much done.  Howard said he's not gonna campaign against Candice.
Amanda: Andy and Judd were in here a long time with them.
McCrae: It doesn't matter.  They wont flip.  Judd's too big of a pussy to flip. 

Talk turns to Judd's relationship with Aaryn, and how he'll keep her over Amanda..

Amanda: I need you to hold me and kiss me.  Don't be mad at me.

McCrae obliges..

Amanda: There's gonna be another love triangle..
McCrae: I know.
Amanda: Aaryn said she wants Judd..
McCrae; That's weird.
Amanda: I don't think it's a game thing.  I think it's an emotional thing.

4:06am

Tearful proclamations of love and trust.. from Amanda to McCrae...

4:11a
Amanda: (still crying) This is more than just a game to me, because I have you.  You're the only real thing to me in this entire f'ing game.  So if I feel like you don't trust me, then there's no point.  You're all I have in this game.  

**Stretch!

4:22am
Amanda: Why aren't you talking?  I just don't want you to think anything bad.
McCrae: I don't.  I swear to God I don't think anything bad. 
Amanda: Ok.. I can't control this.  I should let it go.  This is a control thing.  You are the only person I care about in this game.  I care about you more than I care about myself in this game. I want to have a life with you.  Why am I so __ right now?  What are you thinking?
McCrae: Nothing.

Amanda: I knew you would be mad, but I didn't think it would compromise your trust for me..  If anything, it just makes you and Andy closer.. I think that conversation with Candice was really good today.
McCrae: Super good.
Amanda: I think she's starting to trust me now.. It's different that it was before.  I can see it in her eyes.. Evryone in this house has to target someone.. but just as long as they don't target us together..  I'm really sorry.  It was so stupid.  I shoulda told you right after.

McCrae: It's gonna be fine.
Amanda: It doesn't matter though.. Andy is more loyal to us than he is to anyone else. Just say, I didn't know she had told you already.  If you're tired, you can go to bed.. I just can't let things go.. Like, it's gonna f'in eat at me.
McCrae: It's fine.

4:31a
Snuggles.. 
Amanda: I feel like I haven't seen you all day.. and you got drunk without me..
McCrae: Tipsy..
Amanda: I love you so much.
McCrae: It's gonna be ok.

**What are you thinking, McCrae?




Amanda: I don't think you were plotting against me..
McCrae: I tell you everything.
Amanda: I know.. and I tell you everything too.  I was just being defensive.  I f'd up. 
McCrae: It's gonna be fine. 

They've hit the spin cycle on the one.. perhaps more than once already.  Amanda and McCrae have run into some trust issues, but it seems they'll work through it.  Although this is ongoing, it's definitely lather, rinse, repeat at this point.  Amanda's brain is not her friend right now.  It needs protein.

4:46am
Amanda: I just need  you to be supportive and loving to me this week.
McCrae: I told Helen I'll take all the blood off her hands, as long as you stay here.  I trust you.
Amanda: I'm sorry..
McCrae; It's fine.  Don't worry about it. Everything's gonna be fine.
Amanda: I can just tell you that I love, I would never lie to you, and you are the most important thing to me, inside and outside of this game.  And you can believe whatever you want to believe.
McCrae: I believe you..  You're not going anywhere.  I wont let it happen.




4:58am -- McCrae and Amanda finally head towards their separate beds..

This concludes the Overnight Report!  I'll see you when BB wakes the HGs to get ready for the Veto Ceremony!






Permalink







29 Comments:

Blogger Holli said...

Yay! Thank you!!

July 29, 2013 at 3:41 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Carolyn! Thanks for another stellar TOR! I hope you enjoyed your Sunday Sanity Break! I've been looking for an appropriate parting gift for Howard, and this is what I came up with:
ebay dot com/itm/JSLV-Shady-People-Muscle-Tank-Top-Shirt-Black-/330947601810?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item4d0e03a592

July 29, 2013 at 4:29 AM  
Blogger Debbie Darling said...

Is anyone else bored with line 'em up and shoot 'em down? It would be nice to see Amanda go instead of the entire house against one person every week. Seems strange to me that everyone just falls in line with whatever Helen and Amanda want. I guess Howard goes then Spencer etc.... Yawn.

July 29, 2013 at 4:34 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Good morning Carolyn and BBDishers!! I'm in the middle of my morning work routine... reading TOR, and I have the feeds going on my phone. I can't wait to get to the cause of Amanda's crying episode. It looks like I missed quite a bit last night! Well, back to TOR. Will check in after. Everyone have a wonderful day!

July 29, 2013 at 4:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Vote Amanda out so we don't have to watch her and McCrea any more.

July 29, 2013 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger curlerchick said...

Morning Carolyn, thanks for the TOR. Do you think Judd is serious about thinking about voting out Amanda.

If he is getting closer to Aaryn maybe Amanda will go?

July 29, 2013 at 5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wondering how long it is going to take the houseguests to realize that Helen is running the show and to vote her butt out of there !!! Who do you think will speak it first.. I think Judd or McCrea..

July 29, 2013 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

Well first I must say Thank You Carolyn!! Great TOR as always and now I'm fully caught up and in the know. My thoughts:

Helen & Elissa - Mean Girls 2.0??? Seems to me they got too much of a kick out of planning to pit Jessie against Aaryn. And speaking of Aaryn, it's (not) funny how she's slowly being replaced as the NEXT target as this game really heats up. All is not forgiven or forgotten for me. She's toned her nastiness down a bit, but it's still there simmering... And for her to think she could ever be America's Favorite... I'm still laughing!!!

I will be soooo upset if Howard gives up his game for Candice. Doesn't he realize that she'll probably be the next to go anyway?? I like her, but I wouldn't be sad if she did get evicted. She CHOSE to campaign for "Howie". If she was more interested in having him stay so she can have someone to snuggle and climb all over then she should suffer the consequences. AT this point, I don't think she cares if she wins the game or not, as long as she can spend time with Howard. So frustrating! Howard is trying to make a good point with Andy and Judd, though he's not expressing it clearly. Bottom line, each person on "the other side of the house" needs to realize their position in the group. Know where you rank and you'll pretty much predict your exit week. If they think they have a chance at the money by sticking with the McManda duo, sadly they are wrong. I must say Amanda's meltdown needed to happen. Her tears and insecurities don't phase me a bit. In fact, if America gets MVP again, I hope she goes up again IF the house doesn't flip and get rid of her Thursday. I guess this makes me a mean girl too. She just annoys me. On top of the fact that she's jacking up McCrae's game. That's what he should be thinking of. He's done more talking to the house since she's been on the block, than he has the whole time they've been there. He has made no individual bonds with anyone other than Amanda. If she goes, he'll be a lost puppy. Well I guess he thinks she's worth it.

Okay, I've gone on a long rant. Just wanted to share a few thoughts. Again, everyone have a great day!!

July 29, 2013 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Make it more interesting and vote out Amanda this is getting boring.I hate when one side feels they rule the game and I hate when one side doesn't play anymore. You must fight until it's over... all the way over! Bb bring the spice back!!

July 29, 2013 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Cindi, Debbie, Lucky13 and Paddy. Just stuck my head in to say hello before I go back and read the TOR.

Be back in a little while.

Hello Gaytor if you are out there lurking in the swamp! lol Its damn hot here in Louisiana isn't it! You are still in New Orleans right.

July 29, 2013 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning Goddess. Can I get you new ears, new fingers, new eyes, fresh ice, a new keyboard? I don't know how you do it morning after morning. I see who is talking on the quads and go to the least painful people to watch. That's not easy.

Carolyn blogged...

Amanda: I love you so much.
McCrae: It's gonna be ok.

**What are you thinking, McCrae?


I can tell you exactly what he is thinking. 'How do I get away from this control freak without causing myself bodily harm.'

I think it is very telling when one of a couple says 'I love you' and the other one doesn't return the sentiment. McRae wants out but Little McRae is ruling over the situation right now. When a guy can get it all day, any time of the day, and all day long, he doesn't want to turn it lose until he has something on another hook. McRae is a typical 23/24 y/o. Once he got used to getting it so easily he doesn't want to let it go until closer to the end of the game. He knows within 36 hours he will have painful blue balls.

Someone in chat asked why women feel the need to attach themselves to a man so quickly and basically make fools of themselves over the situation. I can answer that in short order. The woman hasn't found the right vibrator so she looks for a substitute. Amanda has hers.

I'm so sick of ending every night with sucky face and moans and groans. Just one season I'd like to see no one have a showmance, romance, bromance, any ance. I watch the feeds to learn what is going on in their heads in regards to the game and how they think it should be played. Once the sex starts all that goes out the window and the man's brain turns to mush, which is exactly how the woman wants it. She can control mush much easier than she can control an individual and original thought.

WoW! Did I go off or what? I now return everyone to their fully upright and locked positions. Thank you for flying GaYToR AiR. We know you have a choice and we appreciate your patience when we have a lucid thought. We try not to let it happen more than 2 or 3 times a season.

:o)
GaYToR

July 29, 2013 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Rule #1 for BB showmances should be : force yourself to hangout with other people

July 29, 2013 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Debbie Ravelo I am bored with it too. I had so much hope for the MVP nomination as a way to shake things up and have a vote split 3 ways even if it didn't end in a tie and force the HoH to decide who goes. Actually I would hope a third nominee would prevent that from happening.

I don't understand the gang mentality of BB and it's been this way for many seasons. They all agree on one and try to make it unanimous.

Maybe it will happen this season. Maybe it won't.
Anyone want to take bets on it?

:o)
GaYToR

July 29, 2013 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Thanks again for TOR, Carolyn.
I am wondering if McCrae might be starting to wonder if America nominated Amanda and what that might be doing to our perception of HIM. I'm not really convinced he has that much game, although Amanda is shielding him, so maybe that IS his game. But meh, not impressed with him as much as others seem to be. And if the HGs don't break them up soon, I think they'll live to regret it. I'm interested to see which one of the powerful women players, Helen or Amanda, will go first.

July 29, 2013 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Elissa has no game. None. But its kinda cute how clueless she is about things. Does she get stoned in the DR?

July 29, 2013 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

How did the 3rd vote note go to Helen? For real

July 29, 2013 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thank you Carolyn. You're a saint!

July 29, 2013 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I really don't understand what Howard or Candice have done to make themselves shady or targets as "strong game players."

July 29, 2013 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Apparently, the only way to play BB is the Howie way. BB doesnt really start until we get to the jury

July 29, 2013 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Starr Ghost said...

What a great job you do for us ~ huge huge Kudo's TY TY TY ~ if I have to hear Candice say one more time "its cause I have a big heart am seriously going to PUKE! Howard now is showing America how stupid he is ~ anyone that says vote me to go home instead of Candice ~ cripes its a game PEOPLE!! what I want Judd and Jessie final 2 ......

July 29, 2013 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who is Jodi?

Also I couldn't figure out where it was that Amanda made McCrae mad? Also it's so awkward how she confesses her love & he never says anything back.

July 29, 2013 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I just tweeted earlier this morning that something needs to happen that will shake up Helen's little safety net.

July 29, 2013 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning Holli! :)

Good morning, Cindi! :)

Good morning, Debbie! :)

Good morning, Lucky13! :)

Good morning, paddy! :)

Good morning, CurlerChick! :)

Good mroning, Darlene! :)

Good morning, Syeda! :)

Good morning, ShiShi! :)

Good morning, GaytOr! :)

Good morning, Jumbo! :)

Good morning, pattiZ! :)

Good morning, Mappy! :)

Good morning, Jen! :)

Good morning, YKW! :)

Good morning, Melissa! :) - Jodi was 1st evicted last season.

July 29, 2013 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst - It's wakey wakey time.. Look out for a new top post. :)

July 29, 2013 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger ala said...

I would so love to see Amanda walk out that door. I want to see BB game played not a love in.

July 29, 2013 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So sick of the showmances and also sick of the BB cameramen who think anything Amanda does is worth air time. Seldom see Jessie, Howard, or Spencer on camera because they will leave the camera on auto whenever Amanda arrives. Even if someone is about to say something gamewise they will shift to Amanda lying in bed.

July 29, 2013 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww Thank you!!! I have loved you for years..

July 29, 2013 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yessssss! !!! This follow the leader is getting so boring!!

July 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Jodi

Was evicted the very first night in the house last season

July 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below