;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 25, 2013

And it's a brand new week - Aaryn HOH, V2!

Well then - wasn't that a little surprise? One that we all saw coming, of course, but a surprise none the less. SO the question of the week is this: Will Aaryn keep her deal, or run her own HOH this time? Only time will tell....

For now, however, it's time for the HOH Reveal! Any bets on if there's a creepy clown again? Heh...

 Aaryn was called to the DR at 10:22pm, and we have the DR Door at  10:35pm
BB time... all the other houseguests have decided to hide upstairs and wait for her.. here we go!


 Aaruyn: Who wants to see my HOH room?
..crickets
Aa: You assholes - I hate you. Are you hiding? I hate you all... are you usptairs?
All: YAY!
AA: the worst HOH reveal ever!





They try to open the door - Amanda has to do it.. all enter with cheers and yes - the clown is back.. *L*

Pictures of her and her best friends,and family. the CD is Jessica Simpson's golden hits...  A sash,  her cat's coller.. which says punkin loves you, and the hoops she gave her mom for Christmas.. and her letter - from her sister..

Hey baby girl, this is something else, wow, everyone misses you and love you. Even when stuff hits the fan I know you can do this, stay true to the morals you were raised with, I love you, xoxoxo

She got foundation she needed, shampoo and conditioner that she says is the best.. white wine...make up removers.. cool mint oreos.. double stuff.. sour patch candy... nail colors for the nail party - McCrae cheers. HAHA.  Lemonaid and fruit.. a picture of her snowboarding gear, which she volunteers teaching to those who can't afford it... her and her friends at a martini bar.. and at a wine tasting and dinner party right before BB... cheese, zings... trail mix, cashews... fruity pebbles... a box that is her moms..

She invites them all to eat her food and come up whatever... and about the clown:
AA: He was only there since I bitched about him so much I think!
Judd: She put him back in the storage room, and now he's back in her basket!

Everyone is putting in face time...  some doing better than others...



AA (re the sash): I wonder if my best friend who made this is watching.. she made this for my 18th birthday.. and the clown, for those who don't know the story, I was really little andthere was this tower of clowns at Walmart and I wanted one and my dad said to pick one and I pointed to the one at the very top and they had to get a worker to get the zzzzzzzzzzzzthing that raises up so he could get up there to get it for me...

AA: This box is my moms... and I think this is her way of tellingme she's watching and it's hot as balls up here.. thank ya'll for coming yp here - you don't have to..

Andy bolts, laughing, and it starts to clear out...

AA: I'm so much happier too, I feel I have more support this time, and I feel like I'm on the right path. This time everyone was nice, last time they weren't I felt like..
Jessie: I'm just really happy for you.

And with that - it's time for me to put in my own FaceTime with my man. :) Catch ya on the flip side! Be sure to join Carolyn here bright and early for The Overnight Report! :)






Permalink







10 Comments:

Blogger Michigan Man said...

Hey Leesa, there you are.

Good Evening

Oh god, that clown and Amanda giving it a voice. Creepy, very creepy. Hope we see the DR she does.

July 25, 2013 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Around 10:30pm cams 1/2 even flashing back the clock not changing so times are as close as I can get.

Amanda comes up to get the clown to take it to DR. Someone throws it to her and then she throws it to Jessie and scares her.

Aaryn walked into the bathroom and comes out and tells the room that the black fish are all gone because she's a racist. The room all laughs then Amanda says "really?" and Aaryn says no but wouldn't that be great.





July 25, 2013 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Johnnymoomoo said...

Can someone please stuff a sock in Gina-Marie's foul mouth.........she doesn't shut-up!

July 26, 2013 at 3:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gina-Marie's mouth is atrocious. ....I believe she is just ignorant and doesn't seem to know better. .. my ears bleed just listening to her.

July 26, 2013 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Omg did aaryn really say wouldn't that be great?

July 26, 2013 at 5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Aaryn puts up Howard and Spencer, and AMERICA votes Candice for 3rd nominee. I'm just saying it would be fun to see these three against each other. Howard and Spencer are only loyal to each other. Candice needs a rude awakening!!! BB needs to get rid of the whole Moving Company!!!
N-Nora

July 26, 2013 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What was the name of Aaryn's shampoo and conditioner?

July 26, 2013 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is called Enjoy. Found it on amazon.com. Rather pricey at $88 for both shampoo and conditioner.
Tonya

July 26, 2013 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is called .... Enjoy

July 26, 2013 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger seVen said...

If Howard and Spenser go up the 3rd nom will be GM. She'll be the 3rd nom no matter what unless she is already on the block. As much as most people follow the show via live feeds and blogs want Amanda on the block, CBS basically went out of their way to name GM as the only "Mean Girl" member to put there and had the ever popular Jeff Schroeder give a shoutout to Amanda.

I don't care who leaves as long as it's not Howard. Spenser will be throwing him under the bus and Candice isn't doing him any favors. For all the lying people do to each other right in your face, Howard does it the least. The dude can take a vow of silence and would still be vilified by everyone as lying to cover themselves.

July 26, 2013 at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below