;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

BB15: Wednesday Afternoon in the House of Wackadoodles

Good afternoon, BB Lovers!  Happy Wednesday in the House of Wackadoodles! I hope you'll join us tonight for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party here on BBDish at 7:50pm Eastern.

If this is your first time on BBDish today,  you need catching up.  Here are the previous posts:

1pm
As we rejoin our HGs on the live feeds, Helen is in the kitchen with Elissa who has just finished telling her about seeing the Northern Lights.   Helen then shares a story about flying out of DC during Obama's 1st Inauguration, and how amazing it was to see all of those people on the mall.  

Checking Camera 3, I have never seen so much primping to go lay in the sun or hop in a pool.


1:17pm
Cam 1
Cockpit
Amanda and Candice

Amanda: I want to apologize to you about last night.  I definitely should not have blown up at you.
Candice: I hear what you're saying.. but I know that you lied to me about McCrae being MVP when it was ELissa, I know you tried to get Helen to put Howie up, I know you tried to get Judd to put Howie up..
Amanda:
Candice: My thought was, maybe you did tell ELissa there was a secret alliance.. I feel like, if you can Howie's name in your mouth, then I can have your name in my mouth..
Amanda: I do not say Howard's name.  I do not say anyone's name.  No matter who tells you what.

Amanda tells Candice about the misunderstanding with Elissa yesterday, and that there was nothing to do with any sort of secret alliance.

Candice: That was my assumption.. I apologize, but it did come across like that.  I am a very inquisitive person.. But I wont yell in front of people.  I will if I feel threatened.  I am very protective of Howie.  I know people make fun of him with the bible and the praying.
Amanda: no one makes fun of that.
Candice: I'm just a very loyal person.

Amanda: I swear..

Candice: Think about it.  If there was a secret MVP, and PoV was about to start and I said, Good luck, McCrae.. how would you feel?  I understand this is a game.  I understand Howie is a big threat.  I understand it will have to come to battle..
Amanda: But now isn't the time.
Candice: Now isn't the time.  I understand you guys want to make it to jury.  So do we.  I'm just asking you to leave us the f alone.After this week, there's just 2 more weeks til jury..
Amanda: Absolutely.. I'm telling you, I wouldn't say your name, Howard's name, no matter what anyone else tells you.. For me, Aaryn, kaitlin, I don't really care which one goes.  I PROMISE you, I will keep you here until it's necessary to not.
Candice: And Howie??
Amanda: And Howie.

Candice: ok.. Lets make a truce.
Amanda: I don't even remember saying good luck Howie.. I'm not Aaryn, saying sly remarks.. I'm not stupid.  And I promise you.. If you hear anything I've said.. Come to me.  I am not targeting you guys.. If we're making a truce to at least make it to jury, let's do it.
Candice: OK.
Amanda: Shake on it?
Candice: shake on it.

And they do...

Cut To:
1:31pm
Bathroom
Helen, Elissa, Aaryn, Kaitlin

Helen's talking about showing up to the Chicago Casting with Andy next year, to surprise the the wannabes..

1:35pm
Judd, Kaitlin


Kaitin: Have you been able to talk to anyone about last night?
Judd: No, not yet..

Company ends the conversation.. Kaitlin leaves.. Judd approaches Ginamarie..

Judd: (whispered) I think we should rethink our final 4.. I can beat McCrae, and you can smoke Amanda.. I've not told Jessie that you n me are tied, voting wise..

Lots of bodies in and out of the room put the kybosh on this convo.

1:45pm
Bathroom
Amanda's stomach can't take it.. Jessie soothes her..


Amanda: I think it's a combination of the coffee, cigarettes, pill and patch.
**breakfast of champions.

1:48pm
Judd: I'm finna git in the pool.

2:00pm Body Check..
  • Spencer, McCrae and Judd are on the couch, chatting about violent reactions when frightened.. plane watching, gif v Jif, pronunciation..
  • Gm is tanning..
  • Helen is in the kitchen..
  • Elissa's stretching on the pool table..
  • Kaitlin's doing laundry..
  • I hear Weights moving.. Could be Howard. 


2:20pm
Howard's lifting..



Judd gives Jessie a piggy back through the pool..

Elissa's doing yoga.  Judd gives a running commentary with an Aussie accent.. "..and she wins the Sydney Olympics"


2:25pm
Judd: Everyone's chilling like there isn't a lockdown in 5 minutes..

2:27pm
BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.  Please go inside, and close the sliding glass door.
**YES!!!! And stay there til the live show, cuz we've got a great big wall to build out here for the endurance comp!!!! Spidey Senses, don't fail me now! I ♥ Endurance Comps on the Live Feeds! With all of the mistrust happening in the house right now, and the go for broke mentality of so many of the HGs, the Endurance Comps this season should be great!

Check out the Live Feeds with a 48hr free trial!

Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via the links here on BBDish!

HoH
2:35pm
Cam 3
Spencer, Jessie, Andy
Andy: Do you think we'll be on lockdown now til tomorrow night?
Jessie: Yeah.  Definitely. Probably til after PoV on Saturday, knowing these guys.

2:50pm
Andy: So what do you think?  If you had to put money on it?  Is tomorrow gonna be Endurance or a Double Eviction?
Jessie: Endurance.
Spencer: Endurance.
Carolyn: Endurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:55pm
Talk downstairs is about HoH too..

McCrae: Once I get my letter from home, I'll totally break down..
Judd: Don't cry.
McCrae; I almost cried at your letter.
Judd: The only emotion I can express is anger.
McCrae: I'm kind of a pansy I guess.
Judd: I tried to fake cry one time.. I put my keys in my pocket and squeezed as hard as I could.. I can't cry..

Elissa: They just put those ducks in yesterday, right?
Judd: Yep. Day 33.
Elissa: I need to start studying things. Do you think the popsicle one was the hardest?  I was shocked that they were so difficult.
Judd: The Have Not comps are hard!  What is this?  Big Brother Extreme?
McCrae: The PoV Comps too.
**There is a new comp design guy, from what I understand.. Maybe we won't have the wall.  I'd love to see a new style endurance comp. :)


3pm BBT --  OK.. It's time for a wee bloggy break.  Forgive me, family first..  I'll be back for the Wednesday Show Viewing Party at 7:50pm Eastern.  Hope to see you here!  In the meantime, please mind the critters on the live feeds.  This season, you just never know when someone's head is going to explode.






Permalink







16 Comments:

Blogger Pally said...

I rarely comment on a personal level and this time is an exception due to the overwhelming comments in the BBDish chat room and in this comment section regarding Elissa(and other house guests as well)

Place an umpteen amount of people, (strangers to one another)in a small house with no media, no contact with family, poor diets, stressful competitions, and poor sleep habits, and it’s almost certain we’re going to see multiple changes in character and behaviors.
Some perhaps, more than others.

Consider, if you will, that Elissa doesn’t believe McCrae and Andy.
(I didn’t see McCrae’s face when they were on the sofa, I could see Andy’s blushing skin and giggling gestures) Elissa was speaking of something that was very serious for her and she(sitting closest to them) caught their reaction at the same moment she was expressing herself.
Whether they were snickering at her or not doesn’t matter, she feels they were.
They could explain themselves until their blue in the face, that doesn’t mean she HAS to believe them because they say it is so.
Elissa is just coming through the baffling mystery and emotional pain that was the MPV confusion. She’s uncomfortable with everyone telling her who she should vote out and whom she should talk with. She doesn’t know whom to trust, and now she feels laughed at.
Why should she agree that it was America who voted? All she knows is that at one point she was an MVP and in one jolt she was on the block. It clearly doesn’t make sense to her.
She has every right to ask anyone anything she’d like, and say to anyone anything she wishes. If it affects her game, so be it.
She seems very confused and it seems she’s not going stop investigating(via conversations with others)until she finds some clarity.
Does it seem excessive to us? Of course. And, we have distractions in our lives. We can walk away from something that confuses us to have a moment of clear thought. We have family we trust to talk things through, a media to look things up, and we’re not locked in a house with a group of people trying to persuade every one of our thoughts.

Elissa is intuitive enough to know everyone has been using her and nobody has true intentions of keeping her around for long; intuitive just enough to know something isn’t quite right, but she cannot put a finger on it.

I’m appalled and shocked at the crazy name calling and diagnosis’s, both professional and non.
Where is understanding? Where is compassion when you’re witnessing someone falling apart under pressure? What happened to observing something without judgment or attachment to the outcome?
Perhaps I surround myself amongst people only capable of good so much so, that I don’t understand how the general population really behaves. And, if the comments I am witnessing (especially in BBDish chat room) is indicative of the real world, then I am so deeply laden with sadness.

July 24, 2013 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pally, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this, and for retaining the insight TO write it. As one of the sleep deprived, it's already beyond me, but I do appreciate the gut check.

As for the chat room.. There are as many (if not more) non-dishers in there as dishers.. and plenty of trolls who exist purely to behave badly.

I've never been a fan of chat rooms.. The nastiness that happens in chats is a large part of the reason I created BBDish in the 1st place.

Here, in the comment section.. It's a safe place for all.

<3 u,

C

July 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger LooseCannon said...

Think about this about this for a moment. Elissa, has talked about self evicting from week 1. Is is possible, she is looking for any reason she can to self evict and save face, and not be called a quitter. Certainly somoene mocking you for your religious beliefs would be a reason you could hang that self evict hat on. Who would fault you for standing up for that.

Personally, I feel Elissa is missing her family, and didn't expect this to be as emotionally draining as it is. She wants to go home, but needs to be able to say to her sister, I quit because they attacked my religious beliefs, or something else equally as appauling. I may be all wrong on this, but it seems to me the phrase "Self-Evict" comes out of her mouth way too often.

July 24, 2013 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Beanie said...

Pally
very well written, and explained. We see the whole story, they only see what they personally see. Anyone in that situation would start flipping out at one point or another, I think it's actually mentally healthy to flip out in that situation. You are in panic mode.
Mental Health is a definite issue in our world, and needs to have more attention paid to it, but to accuse someone of having this or that, because of one super stressful moment in their life is really unfair.

July 24, 2013 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Pally said...

Thank you Carolyn, and I'm sorry I didn't say hello.

"Here, in the comment section.. It's a safe place for all."

I know this to be true and it's why I <3 U too*

July 24, 2013 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW thank you Pally for this long thought out post. Were i to have taken the time I could have said much of what you did. TY it was a good read my hubby and I both loved what you said and agree with it. Ty for coming here and giving us all as Carylon said a Gut check *hugs all*

I for one never do good in chat rooms and many seasons I can not be there. This year I have enjoyed more time in the bbdish chat room than I ever have enjoyed in a chat room.

TY BBDISH and Carolyn for trying to make this place safe and trying the chat room out too. I some times have to just walk away from the trolls.

July 24, 2013 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Pally for your comments.

I'll give my 25 cents.

I clearly recall Elissa telling everyone when she was about to be evicted weeka one and two to "use" her for her MVP status, so that is what they are doing.
She invited that treatment and they did not hide that from her.

I voted for Elissa for weeks 2 and 3 MVP... so that she would have a fair shake at coming out from under the Rachel shadow and be her own person. This Elissa is having some crazy a** mood swings, no matter what the reason, and in my thoroughly unprofessional opinion, she is NOT cut out for this game.

Yes, she has the right to question anyone about anything, however, when you are in an alliance with people, you either trust them or you don't. It seems to me that she trusts whoever the most recent person is that is blowing smoke up her cute little butt. :) She really wants to trust Howard because of their religious connection, but is struggling with it because I believe, as you said, that her intuition is running amok.

I am not a fan of her game play but I do think she is gorgeous!!

I'm rooting for Judd, McCrae, Amanda and Andy. Would enjoy that final 4, with Judd taking the whole thing.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for reading

Peace
Judy in NJ

July 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger gracebay said...

Pally,

You can't hear me but I'm clapping right now--thank you for a very well written and thoughtful post. I appreciate the sentiment and I agree with you completely about Elissa.

July 24, 2013 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger ReneeM said...

The only reason I"m not convinced that it will be endurance is due to the fact 4 peeps are have nots. When do they get to eat again?

July 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Renee - They've been letting the Have Nots eat at midnight on Thursdays.

July 24, 2013 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger ReneeM said...

Thank you Carolyn. I can't remember the last time they did an endurance while people were have nots...but hopefully I'm getting old and I forgot! I really want it to be endurance. :)

July 24, 2013 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

I'm out til the Wednesday Show Viewing Party at 7:50pm Eastern.

My mother's going out of town for a couple weeks, and it just doesn't feel right to do a drive by hug when I've been darn near completely inaccessible to her for a month now..

Gotta go love on da mama. ;)


July 24, 2013 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG I don't understand Elissa at all!! It's mind boggling to me.She has absolutely NO regard for her alliance, that has saved her life in this game from day one.

I don't think someone who is this self absorbed, illogical, and irrational can play this game!!

Anyone in their right mind who watched the circus of Elissa attacking Andy and Mccrea about something that happened ONLY in her mind can obviously see that!

If she is not sent home ASAP she will run their alliance! Period!!

July 24, 2013 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

One last thing.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't vote Elissa MVP!!

She had her chance to play the game but has completely ruined any chance of truly playing.

She does NOT deserve it!!
We tried to help her.. NOW ELISSA HAS TO HELP HERSELF!!!

July 24, 2013 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! :)

New Top Post!

:)

July 24, 2013 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger wendy2 said...

Pally said it best and I'm willing to give Elissa another chance, I think if she had some positive reinforcement from America she would rally and come out from her funk. I personally will be voting for her as MVP if given the chance and see if she calms down knowing she has the support of us I am a die hard proponent of the underdog and will continue to support her, let the first woman who hasn't had a meltdown or catty moment cast the first stone.

July 25, 2013 at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below