;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Morning before the PoV Ceremony and MVP Renom Reveal

Happy Monday, BB Lovers!  It's wakey wakey time for the BB15 HGs, and boy is someone about to get a case of the Mondays!

The PoV Ceremony should take place sometime this morning, if we can use the past 3 weeks for precedent.  After Elissa uses the PoV to take herself off the block, all eyes and nervous stomachs will turn to the big screen in the living room.  How would you feel if your name suddenly popped up on a screen, and boom, you were nominated?  Ouch. 

If this is your first time on BBDish today, and you need catching up from last night, here's The Overnight Report

8:52am
Cam 1
Candice, Elissa, Jessie, Aaryn,
Candice: Elissa, what were the songs?
Elissa: Usher, OMG, and Salt n Pepa What a Man..
BB: Candice, please put on your microphone.
Candice: Aw, man.  Where is it?

Jess: Can't sometimes girls not get their periods when they're super stressed.
Aaryn/Candice: mm hmm
Elissa: Yours will change so you're on the same schedule as the rest of us.


Candice: It would be immaculate conception for me if I got pregnant.
Elissa: Mine too, since I haven't seen my husband in over 30 days.  I wonder if that's ever happened..  Someone came on the show and found out they were pregnant.
Candice: Out of 120 girls, someone had to be pregnant.
Elissa: I would be so excited.. I would go into the Diary Room and be like, "I am going to self evict this week, because.. I'm pregnant!"

8:58am  Helen gets called to the DR mid-workout.  She dashed to the bathroom to get presentable first..
Candice: They're probably gonna ask you about your punishment.  How was it?
Helen: It sucked. It's like being a hockey player and being in the penalty box..

9:02a
Howard comes into the bathroom and puts his head in Candice's lap and breathes deeply.



After a couple minutes he stands up and apologizes to her again..
..and again.. and again..

Candice: Ok.

9:10am
Camera 1/2 - Howard and Helen are running the yard..
Cam 3/4 - Jessie, Aaryn and Elissa are in the kitchen prepping/eating breakfast.

9:14am
Andy is alive and meandering about the house, as Andy is wont to do..

Candice: After the veto, I'm gonna shut it dowwwn.
Andy: After the veto meeting?
Candice: Yeah, I'm so tired.

Candice goes outside to sit, leaving Elissa and Aaryn solo across the kitchen counter from each other. 

No words are spoken, until Kaitlin passes through en route to the bathroom, and asks what time it is.  None.

9:25am
There is no reason for this cap other than that the faces people make when they're brushing their teeth always crack me up.



9:30am
Cam 3/4
Bathroom
Aaryn: This is gonna be so weird.
Kailtin: mm hm
Aaryn: I'm actually really looking forward to it.
Kaitlin: Interesting.

9:34am
Double Chaise..
Jessie, Cadi, Andy

Jessie: She is the Have Not Nazi
Candice: Shh.. she's gonna get mad.  We'll just take it as, it's the rules.  All I know is, I'm gonna fight my ass off for the next Have Not Comp.

They share their plans for how they will make sure the trio end up on slop if one of them becomes HoH.

Jessie: If I see you make a mess and not clean up, you're going on the block.
Andy: If I see you switch bandanas, you're going on the block. I have nothing against Ginamarie, but I can't wait to see her on slop.

Jessie: What's ghonna happen at this meeting ya'll?
Andy: One of us is gonna go up.
Jessie (gasp) Don't jinx us!
Candice: I think it's someone in the house, and they're just a really good liar.


9:39a
BB: Aaryn, please go to the Diary Room.
Jessie, who's been called to the DR today?
Andy: Aaryn and Helen.

Howard: (working out) We'll know who America don't like.. I hope it's what I think, and then everyone will know what I've been saying..

9:50am
Howard takes a break between sets, Aaryn does her eyes, Jessie does her hair..


9:53am
Cam 2
Howard heads inside to the Have Not Room..
Howard: Elissa's puttin' the 3rd degree on Judd. I hope he's good.
Spencer: He's good.
Howard: I have Candice working on Kaitlin.. The work we put in socially was good.. Aaryn's still gon go.  Everything else is just calming Candice down from going off on Gm when she says certain things.
Spencer: Yeah.. you gotta make that cool.  My back hurts today.

9:56a
Elissa: What do you think I should say?
Judd; I don't know.  Just don't put a new target on yourself for next week.

9:58am
Judd moves into the Small world room to talk with Ginamarie..
Ginamarie: We'll know in about half an hour.
BB: Howard, please go to the Diary Room.

9:59am
Back to the Chair room with Elissa
Elissa: They keep calling Howard.
Judd: Did it make you nervous when they called you a lot?
Elissa: Everyone knew anyway.

Howard passes through and comments, "Everyone gets called in more when it's 3 people up."

10am

Judd: I don't have any kind of fanbase at all.
**yes you do!
Elissa: Have you ever seen a picture of my family?
Judd: I think I saw a picture of you, Rachel, your mom and dad.. maybe on The Talk.  I said Dang, Rachel's sister's hot!
Elissa: You don't think I'm hot anymore?
Judd: Well, you'r emarried now.
Elissa: Being married makes you unhot.
Judd: No, I'm just playing.. I just don't wanna say about someone's wife, you're hot.
Andy: She's hot.  A solid 5.
Elissa: Thanks, Andy.  If you think I'm attractive, my life's complete.

10:06am
Cam 1/2
Primp fest USA

Kaitlin: I feel like everyone's cranky today.
Jessie: It's because we can't sleep with sheets anymore.. After 4 weeks..

Kaitlin: He was like, "I know that the English language is hard to comprehend, but Stop still means Stop!"
Helen: That was crazy.  I was just talking.. about production.
Candice:  I love it when there's new ones though.. It keeps me entertained.

Judd passes through to say good morning...

Candice: ♫Should be getting pretty close now..
Helen: I have a feeling it's me going on the block with you, Kaitlin.
Candice: And I have a feeling it's me..

10:10a
BB: Elissa, please go to the Diary Room.
Kaitlin: Uh oh, there she is.  I need to iron my shirt.  I didn't hear any of the music today.
Candice: It was good too!

Talk turns to Candice's shirt.. They're all jealous she manged to sneak in a print.

10:14am
Small World
Andy, Ginamarie

Ginamarie: I wanna go back to sleep for another hour.
Andy: Elissa just got called to the DR, so it should be soon.

10:16am
Chair Room
Andy the Omnipresent, Helen and Elissa
I believe that's McCrae and Amanda still knocked out under the covers..


Elissa: This twist is not a fun one.
Helen: It feels weird to get dressup.
Elissa: My hair is so greasy it looks like Anthony's..
Helen: Who's Anthony?
Elissa: You know.. the one who was with Kaitlin.
Helen: hehehe.. You called Jeremy Anthony?


10:21am
Cam 3

Kaitlin: Hehehe.. Look at Ginamarie.  She looks like she's in a casket.
Cam 2
Elissa's getting a wardrobe consult with Candice..

Cam 3
Backyard Couch

Andy: We have the votes.  If you go up, or if I go up..
Helen: I think Howard has deals with everyone..
Jessie: I think Kaitlin should go, if it's between Aaryn and Kaitlin, because then we're having Judd's back.
Helen: Is that who he wants to go?
Jessie: mm hmm
Helen: Ok.  Then she goes.  I think it's smart too, because Howard is using Candice to bring in other girls..
Andy: And I think Howard has already brought in Kaitlin.
Helen: He hasn't talked to me all week.

Kaitlin comes outside..

Helen: Do you think America was MVP?
Kaitlin: No.  I don't think they would've put Elissa up.
Helen: I do.  Not everyone lives Rachel, and a lot of people may feel like she's gotten a free ride.
Kaitlin: Does that mean we're gonna find out what the twist is today?
Jessie: I think so.
Helen: I feel like the twist is that it's America.

Jessie: And I feel like this week.. It's gonna be Endurance.
Helen: Absolutely.
**I agree.  

10:30am
Amanda and McCrae begin to show signs of life..  Just in time..

BB: Elissa, please go to the Diary Room.

10:32am
Andy: Good morning, stupid pants.
Amanda: Good morning, f*ck face.

BB: Houseguests, this is a lockdown.  Please go outside, and close the sliding glass door.

10:33am Fishies... 

10:38am - Trivia






Permalink







24 Comments:

Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

Who was pregnant in the house in Season 9? I never heard about that? :0 And to think I thought I knew everything haha!!

July 22, 2013 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I hope Howie keeps trying to control Candice. She is only going to be blinded by biceps for so long before she explodes and it ain't gonna be pretty. It could be Howie's downfall.

I wonder how they will blame Amanda for that-especially if she gets voted out this week.

July 22, 2013 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I didnt think Howard was playing Candice until he continued to lay on the apologies...classic

July 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger KyleeJ said...

Same here!

July 22, 2013 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger KyleeJ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 22, 2013 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone. :)

July 22, 2013 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

truth? i've forgotten her name.

July 22, 2013 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Hayden Smith said...

I think Howard genuinely cares for Candice. But, he is great at keeping her under control.

July 22, 2013 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Marcia said...

What did I miss? What is Howard apologizing for?

July 22, 2013 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I doubut that carolyn

Jen? Amanda? Chelsia? Chatty? Sheila? The mole? Who am i missing?

July 22, 2013 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn, help me will ya?

All of these alliances.. I cant keep them straight.. is candace in on an alliance or not? Also what about helen, el and cand.. are they in one..

Omg I hope that Amanda doesnt get put up on the block because I am worried that she would go home. She is the best part of the show, imo.. I would really like to see helen go or howard..

July 22, 2013 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Wow-Andy and Helen are talking about how dangerous Howard is and how he has to go.

Ding Ding Ding!!! We have a couple of winners. Unfortunately Amanda may be going home this week because she is the house villain for pushing her alliance to get rid of Howard.

July 22, 2013 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I hope if McCrae wins another HOH this season someone sends the poor boy some clothes. The 'M' shirt and plaid pajamas are getting as much tv time as Dan's 2 season swimsuit.

July 22, 2013 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

BB Gods, please make Howard the MVP ReNom! Pretty please!

July 22, 2013 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Lucky 13...The Good Lord knows that I think Jeff and Jordan were a much more innocent pair (and I absolutely love them still!) I just think McMandy is very cute in that J/J way. But you are right, no one can ever match J/J. lol

July 22, 2013 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I am always amazed at your dedication and hard work Carolyn. This season you get triple credit. These HGs are mind numbing. Your sense of humor is the best thing about this year.
I feel Amanda needs to put up or shut up. It's about time she proved herself. Get HOH and stop telling everyone else what to do. She's too overpowering. She may find herself outside the front door. I can't take her seriously until she has some real pressure on her.

July 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really hope Howie is MVP renom! I believe McCranda's feelings for each other is genuine, I just wish Amanda would just pump the brakes a bit w/ her game play, but then again she might have Andy/Helen finally thinking clearly about Howard.

July 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Hayden

I'm not in Howard's head but based on things he has said he does not care about Candice. He may care about her as a human being but there is nothing showmantic about it. He is using her for protection and an extra number on his side.

July 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Also, in regards to any feelings Howard has for Candice, he said he knows who he wants to marry when he gets out. (hint: It's not Candice). I heard that conversation.

I didn't hear this so I can't state it for a fact, but he has apparently stated that he has two girls at home he is deciding between.

July 22, 2013 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Grendon I agree with you (as usual) about Amanda. I have a feeling she will be nominated today and even though she will be very upset it could work out well for her. I just hope her 'team' will pull together and keep her safe.

I also love Andy and Judd. Although I can't completely figure out Judd I believe Andy is true blue to Amanda and McCray. Don't know if Helen and Elissa could be persuaded to vote off Amanda but I wouldn't be surprised, especially if you heard the conversation Elissa had with Howard yesterday telling him how much she hates Amanda. No one knows what the heck she will do.

I think I'm telling on myself about how much time I spend watching the feeds. Its completely ridiculous!

I also agree with you about Howard and Candice. The both of them constantly talk about how much they dislike the other people and Howard just talks in circles telling everyone how smart he is! I can't abide people who do that.

July 22, 2013 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Given the timing of the vote, my guess is majority went for Aaryn and Kait. Their supporters went for Elissa. My guess is that Howard is going up.

July 22, 2013 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hiiii!!! :-)


New Top Post!


:0)

July 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Good morning Sistah*
I'm gone for the day in a minute and so grateful to be comforted in knowing I can return home and catch up on the goddesses' dish!

I think it's funny that everyone is whispering Howards name and beyond Candice and Spencer he really hasn't had much influence.

His quiet persona has everyone believing he's got powers and he's plotting something.

And, for the record, I don't care that Howard has a bible and lies or uses it to his advantage, clearly he's made an agreement within his relationship with God to better his family's well-being using what he considers his strengths.
I guess what I'm saying is that he's disassociated the game from his religion.

Have a great day everyone*

July 22, 2013 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! Come up to the top post, please!!

July 22, 2013 at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below