;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Morning before the MVP Nom Reveal & PoV Player Picking

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Saturday!  The HGs are up early this morning, getting ready for the MVP Nomination Reveal and PoV Player Picking.. Amanda had a big scare last night regarding the MVP Nomination, and while it may have been only a rumor, it still has her feeling very vulnerable. If you need catching up, please have a look at The Overnight Report.


Let's join our HGs..

8:38am
Cam 3
Chair Room
Amanda: What if I just don't go?  If I don't go, then it can't happen, right?
McCrae: Mm hmm
Amanda: Did they play music this morning?


8:39a
cam 3
Howard and Spencer

Spencer: Know what would be very good this week?  Amanda gets the MVP Nom, I win Veto, and Judd puts up McCrae as the renom.
Howard: mm hmm
Spencer: We gotta keep Judd focused.
Howard: That's the plan of the day: Keep Judd Focused.
Spencer: I'm not talkin' to Andy til after the Veto.  He'll run and tell Amanda out of fear.

8:44am
Chair Room
Cam 3

Amanda:  So you have no idea who got MVP and no ones coming clean about it?

Spencer: Wasn't me.
Andy: I wasn't called to the DR once last night.
BB: Amanda, do not obstruct your microphone.
Andy: She doesn't even have it on, you silly goose.

Amanda: This is so annoying.
Andy: The MVP thing?
Amanda: Just come out with it.

Helen comes in..

Helen: My guess is.. and Elissa and I talked about this last night.. that America got MVP and they decide.  Elissa said she didn't get it, and I believe her.
Amanda: If that's the case and America voted, then we have no clue who went up, and any rumors are bullsh*t.
Andy/Helen: Yah.

Amanda: Did she tell you that I heard that I was going up?
Helen: No, she didn't.  She was like, I think America's the twist.. if it's not someone else..
Amanda: America: This week the most valuable player is you!
Helen: Exactly, can't you see it?  And that would be the first time they get to pick a nominee. Right McCrae?
McCrae: Except for season 1.

8:52am
BB: Amanda, Kaitlin, please change your batteries..

8:54am - Amanda returns..

Amanda: Don't you find it odd that she was freaking the f*ck out yesterday and then she went to the DR and came back calm?
Helen: I didn't see her freaking out. She seemed ok to me.

Amanda snuggles back in..
Amanda: Is Judd in Diary?

8:57am
Cam 1 and 2
HoH - Judd and Jessie

Jessie's under the covers, putting her make up on.. We join this conversation in progress.

Judd: Kaitlin we can't work with.. She makes up lies.
Jess: What if Kaitlin won MVP and she puts me up?  Why does Amanda want Howard out sooo bad?
She's not HoH.
**and you are?
Judd: uh huh

Spencer comes up to use the bathroom, and plant himself in HoH.  Judd goes downstairs for a minute.  Andy comes up and has a seat on the couch.

9:04am
Jessie: I never used to talk in my sleep.. or maybe I did and my boyfriend never told me.
Andy: (kidding) You gave the order that you want the houseguests to leave.  I think you should go apologize to Candice.

Judd and Jessie leave..  Andy and Spencer remain.

Andy: I'm so nervous not knowing what's going on with the MVP... and if it's America's vote, I'm even more nervous cause none of us know how we're being portrayed.
Spencer: yeah..
Andy: And I feel like it could be Elissa and she's just not telling us.
Spencer: It does seem awfully odd for her to just come up with the twist.
Andy: I just don't wanna go up.  I wanna host.
Spencer: I would assume you're very well liked.

9:09am -- Judd returns to HoH

Judd: Elissa's so freaking weird.  She's like, You'll find out.  Then she's laughin', but it's a weird laugh, cuz it's not real.  If she's got the MVP, and she's not workin' wioth me, then I have no reason to keep her here at all.  All I can do is assume she's workin' against me. She might not have it, but she's so weird.

Andy: Last night, all night, she was like, what were you talking about in DR, to everybody..
Judd: Did she say anything to you about it?
Andy: Just that she didn't have it.
Judd: She was talking to Candice and Helen last night, and they stopped as soon as I came up.
Andy: I'm so tempted to go up to Helen and say, ELissa told me she got it, just to see what she says.
Judd: Do it!  Right now!

Spencer: I think if America chose, they would announce it.. What're we gonna do?  Retaliate against America?  What if America's Nom wins it? Is America gonna vote again real quick to decide on the replacement?
Andy: They'd go to the next highest vote..
**which is even scarier.
Spencer: At what point does it get ridiculous?

Timecheck -- 9:17am -- Andy leaves Hoh

Judd: I have got to wake up.

Judd whispers with Spencer, and I can tell it's relative to the newly formed alliance and Jessie, but I can't make it out well enough..

9:23am --
cam 3
Bathroom

Howard: You're with me, right?
Candice: Yeah.. but why can't I know?


9:24am
Cam 1
Hallway - Judd and Elissa

Elissa: They just put me here to screw with everyone..
Judd: You're not though.
Elissa: The whole game.. All the moves were my moves.. I'm just..
Judd: You're just what?
Elissa: You should backdoor me.
Judd: Why?
Elissa: Because I like to be backdoored.  I'm lying to everyone.  I'm not even Rachel's sister.

Judd: That's bullllshit.  Quit actin' like that.

Judd walks away. Comes back

Judd: Look, this is important to all of us.. If you're not serious about it..
Elissa: I left my husband and children..
Judd: You're saying weird things..
Elissa: I don't know what you want me to tell you.  You knew there was gonna be a twist. Expect the unexpected. 


9:29am
Judd: I'm disappointed in you.  Man.  Thought we were tighter than that.

9:33am
Chair Room
Judd, Amanda, McCrae

Judd: I told her.. If you're lyin' to me, I may have to backdoor you.  I'm just trying to get some kind of normal reaction out of her.  She said it's because I keep asking her the same question. I wouldn't if she'd gimme a normal answer.
McCrae/Amanda: Yeah..

Andy returns from the DR..

Amanda: Did you get it?
Andy: No.  I think you have to actually be on the show to get it.

Judd returns.. Andy agrees she's acting weird.


9:38a
Hallway
Judd: Do you think it's way too early to backdoor Elissa?
Andy: No.
Judd: I'd hate to, but she's not giving me any other choice.

Judd makes his way to HoH.. Spencer is camped out waiting for him.

Spencer: There's something shady going on.
Judd: I think if Aaryn does take herself off the block, I might put Elissa up and backdoor her.  I hate to do it.. but even just now, I talked to her and she was like, I'm here as a mole.. I said, We all take this serious.. If you don't.
Spencer: Dude, that's fine with me. If one of our allies win it, or you do, you do the exact same thing, and Aaryn would owe you...  As I was goin' to bed last night, I was thinking scenarios, and I was even thinking McCrae.. Do whatever you want, dude.. It's your HoH.

9:56am
BB: Judd, please go to the Storage Room.

9:56am
Cockpit
Andy, Helen, Candice, Jess

Helen: Elissa thinks, and I agree, that this week America is the MVP.. Like say, Kaitlin and Aaryn were the top 2, the next one would go up.. Which is scary, because Aaryn would've probably gotten number one. Those are the things you don't know.  My worry is that if they have this twist, they keep it for like 5 weeks.  We don't control the game at that point. Unless we had a house consensus that whoever goes up as the 3rd would never be voted out.
Candice: It'll probably be someone like me, because I've had so many scandals.
Helen: It's definitely  very scary twist.
Jess: I'm scared about it. 

Talk turns to Elissa being called into the DR and coming out with a much better disposition.

Jess: I get why she was nervous.
Candice: That was her lifeline.
Jess: She'll have to rediscover who she is in the game.
Helen: She might find out this morning.. which gives her no time.. gives her no time to do anything.  Amanda got called in too..
Andy: I got called in too this morning.


10:04am
BB: Judd, please go to the Diary Room.

Helen: There you go.  Now it's time.
Andy: I feel like I'm gonna puke all over myself while the pictures are flashing on the screen.
Jessie: Me too.

Helen and Jessie leave.  Candice enters.

Candice: Something fishy's going on.
Andy: I know. 
Candice: I think she did get it and she's putting Howard up and they don't want me to know.  They think I'm gonna go on a rampage..
Andy: You didn't even go on a rampage when you were on the block.
Candice: I'm here to play a game.. I just.. Something really weird's going on.
Andy: I feel out of the loop.
Candice: It really doesn't even have to be this big game talk. We all want the same person.


The whole house has been buzzing with paranoia and crazy scenarios since BB woke them up.  Pick a feed, any feed!   Just spark em up! If you haven't gotten the feeds yet, and you'd like to try them out, here's a 2 day free trial to get you started.

10:30am
Cam 1

Judd: I need everyone to come gather in the living room!

**Time for the MVP Nom reveal and PoV Player picking!

Fishies..






Permalink







27 Comments:

Blogger Charb said...

Good afternoon Carolyn,

I think they should just announce that America voted aaryn and since she's already on the block there will only be two noms. Although on live show they did say there would still be three noms i think. So my guess is this won't be the case. I feel like they didn't get an accurate vote if they do it any other way.

Once again, have to say I still love Judd! I love that he doesn't show his cards to anyone and hope that it doesn't come back to bite him. Wish he had thrown hoh!

Thanks for the TOR Carolyn! :)

July 20, 2013 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger ericakennedy87 said...

WTF is Elissa trying to pull with Judd? She's even confusing ME. Poor Judd.

July 20, 2013 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

This show makes me emotionally distraught and right now I don't like anybody!!!

In the BB house I mean. I still like all of you peeps.

Oh, and by the way, good morning Carolyn.

July 20, 2013 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning,

Did anyone actually see Aaryn tell Amanda she may go up or is Amanda just creating drama?

I know many like Amanda because she's funny, but she's so pushy and obnoxious when they don't do as told.....I hope she's america's number 2 vote.

Thanks for the site and have a great one. K

July 20, 2013 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 20, 2013 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I hope there is some serious talk time today and McCrae and Amanda tell Judd that Howard approached them for an alliance and that Judd realizes he was the second choice. Then I hope Helen finds out that Spencer & Howard plan on targeting her and I hope Candice finds out that Howard wants the 3 girls that have caused her so much emotional pain to be part of his alliance.

July 20, 2013 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I hope Elissa makes it to jury. She just wanted to be on tv for a little bit then go home. I say make her the first jury member

July 20, 2013 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Ericakennedy

I think Elissa wants to go home because she lost her special powers

July 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

What s Elissa doing???

July 20, 2013 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They're gonna blame elissa anyways so why not play with their emotions. Judd is so freaking unpredicatable and I don't like it.

Its scary to think who americas second and r hirs choice might be...we all know who we really want evicted.

July 20, 2013 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Charb! :)) Thank you!

Good morning, Grrendon! :)) I'm nauseous.

Good morning, Karen Gray! :)

July 20, 2013 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger 5 Elephants Walking Across the Desert said...

First time poster, long time lurker. I'm with Karen, I'm suspicious that Amanda is creating drama and separating the blonturage. I went back to the conversations with Aaryn and counldn't find the offending comment, at least not in the TOR. I kind of like Amanda, I feel like she has a plan to get to the end while having others do her dirty work and also make them feel like it was someone else's idea. Like the way she manhandled Kaitlin to take herself off the block by telling her she would be evicted, but I think it would have been split between Aaryn and Kaitlin, since they are both so unliked in the house.
TG

July 20, 2013 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I couldn't agree more Grendon ... They flip flop on each other so much behind each other's back I have a hard time really liking any if them .., but for some reason I'm still hooked!

July 20, 2013 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Sorry ... Forgot to mention ... Love to all the Dishers ... Y'all are the best!

July 20, 2013 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

If the vast majority of people in the house are stupid enough to let Howard and Spencer gain control, then I hope S&H are final 2. Of course it might be the first season finale I don't care about watching.

I wish Amanda had not been so outspoken because she has become a target not only in the house, but also to the viewers. But Howard was supposed to be one of the targets of her alliance and suddenly Amanda pushing for him has made her the enemy. Regardless of her rubbing people the wrong way, she has been the smartest about sniffing out who was working with who and once they got the house flipped she has been loyal. Unfortunately, this time it may be too late even if she does figure out all the double dealing.

Even now, Helen and Jessie are talking about Amanda trying to push her agenda on Judd and how it should be an easy week because everyone wants Aaryn out. Everyone except Judd. Judd didn't even want Aaryn on the block. He wanted Kaitlin out. It was Helen and crew that pressured him to put Aaryn up.

Alas, I must admit that Amanda brought part of this on herself. I know everyone thinks she is too outspoken. Frankly, I wish she had kept quiet more often too---like when she stood up against the racism, when she tried to comfort GM and when she stuck up for Jessie. Why care about doing the right thing if people don't care about you.

Just in case Amanda and McCrae are still here and one of them wins HOH next week, I wonder how many HGs will be Amanda's best friend.

July 20, 2013 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

5 Elephants

I guess it's all in the perception but I didn't think Amanda manhandled Kaitlin. EVERYbody said if she didn't use the POV on herself they would vote her out over Aaryn. For a brief moment Kaitlin thought if she stayed on the block Aaryn would get voted out and she and Jeremy would stay together. Amanda just told her the truth.

July 20, 2013 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger dtrujillo1105 said...

I definately think they need to tell the hg's that America's the MVP, i just think its unfair to Elissa who's gonna take the blame!!! Elissa's gonna be going home soon when someone that Amanda doesnt choose, goes up as MVP nom!! They already got mad last week when she put Spencer up and They'll cut her loose this time without even thinking twice!!

July 20, 2013 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Kalie said...

I'm so confused a out Elissa, does she really just want out of the house? I really liked her and I love Rachel (even with her annoying voice!) but why even come in just to be in TV for a few episodes then quit? Someone else could have made it that really wanted to be there.

July 20, 2013 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Hayden Smith said...

If Judd backdoors Elissa, his whole HoH was a huge waste.

July 20, 2013 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Charb said...

Uhh just got my 3 year old down for"rest" time. Was excited to watch the feeds. Guess that's not going to happen till bedtime...

Still excited to find out the outcome though. Hopefully, they come back before he decides he's done resting.


July 20, 2013 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's going to be most interesting to see what CBS tells the houseguests about the MVP selection process. I would like to see, just to poke a stick in her eye, them announce that Aaryn had the most votes. That is probably unfair to Aaryn, but I don't care.

July 20, 2013 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

G'Morningggggg**

Now us viewers get to know what it feels like to be nervous and nauseous as a member of the game. My stomach is gittery too.

After Helen's comment about never voting out the MVP pick because America is voting, I heard a little munchkin in my head saying "viewers get a life vest!"

July 20, 2013 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Looks like too many people did not understand the voting. It seems like Elissa is up. I don't believe she could be the least popular person in the house so I think people really didn't understand the voting.

July 20, 2013 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger manadely said...

I'm worried about seeing Amanda go this week. She has def been a little too pushy (she went so far as to threaten Judd which was just dumb to do) but I do think she is a good player. Right now, one of the best in the house. I also think that without her, the house could get to the point where it's un-watchable. She's both funny and strategic. She focused on Howard early because she knew he was targeting her, so her trying to protect herself over the rest of the alliance is the only thing causing her problems right now.

I do wish they would backdoor Elissa this week. I defended her for a while, because she was getting a lot of hate thrown at her in the house for no good reason, but I dislike her more and more every week. She got on the show because she is Rachel's sister, yet she is constantly talking about how Kaitlin doesn't deserve to be there because BB found her at a bar. Pot/Kettle. She makes really inappropriate comments at really bad times. Example: Right after the Nick vote, she goes and stands RIGHT next to where GM is crying her eyes out and starts cheerfully thanking America for everything. I mean literally less than a foot from her. Then there were the whore house comments and quite a few others. To me, you don't get to play the victim when you don't hold yourself to a higher standard of respect.

I also found it annoying that she was so obviously pushing Judd the last two days to do what the alliance wanted, as if what he wanted didn't matter, even though last week she defied the alliance by not putting up Howard and felt totally justified in doing so. Like she didn't owe the alliance anything for not letting her get evicted twice in a row.

I'm having a really hard time in general this season, as I am usually really into the success of at least a few houseguests by now and I'm kinda... ehh.



July 20, 2013 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Imissjeff said...

My friend just told me Elissa got the mvp nomination!!! Carolyn, you must be typing up a storm right now because I heard they all think she nominated herself!! Thats hilarious. I wonder if the brenchel army messed up and kept voting for elissa not realizing what they were doing. I dont mind Elissa but I have felt her being in the house was unfair because of the mvp thing, and her already having a fan base bacause of her sister. I admit I was never a fan of Rachel, I always thought she was very superficial and vain and only cared about who was cute or whatever, and Elissa displayed that same thing the first episode immediately gravitating towards Aaryn because she was cute and telling her, oh you can sleep with me because you're so cute! I dont like when people chose their friends based on looks. I think she is very unsafe this week!

July 20, 2013 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Spencer and Howard know Amanda is smart which is what started this whole back and forth war in the beginning.

They tried for two weeks to put a target on Amanda and she knew it. That's why she has pushed so hard against them. Just keep in mind, if it hadn't been for that battle the MC would still be together and they would be running things. Ain't nobody got time for that.

July 20, 2013 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Coastal Southern said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your recaps. I don't have the time to watch the feeds, but truly enjoy coming here to get caught up. Thank you.

July 20, 2013 at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below