;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Judd's In the HOH! :)

Here we go - earlier than expected! 10:17 and we see the DR door - which means it's time!

10:19pm

Judd the Stud: Who wants to see my HOH room?!

Here we go!
GM: I'm glad you weren't kidding this time, Judd!

Helen: Judd you look so handsome!
Judd: Why is that picture there?!
Amanda: You look hot in that picture!
Captain Crunch, Red Hot Chilli Peppers for his Cd - sunglasses, skittles, Corona, bean dip, mashed potatoes, chips, new shorts, a new blanket, orange tic tacs, beef jerky, pistachios, dorito, and a coin with John 3:16 on it..... and his letter...

 I'm so proud of you, I swear I haven't seen your dad so nervous since the day you were born, we still can't believe this is real, a dream come true. you have accomplished so much, you have made it happen. I hope everyone gets to see how loving and caring you reallly are, be yourself and you'll have a great chance o winning, we love and miss you but hope you go all the way baby, love you mom and dad...

Awwww...

They ask  him questions about his family, his first memories - which are mostly of just hanging out with his cousins who he's really close with.

Judd: I have a lot of family around Englewood. I'm surprised at the random pictures they sent...

Howard: You're dad usually nervous? Worry?
Judd: I don't know. He don't really talk much.

Helen: Is this a dream come true? You are HOH for America! How much do you love this show?
Judd: I love it!
Howard: You have to wear the crown the robe and do your dance..
Judd: I'm about to do that!

He's been waiting till midnight so that he can eat with the have nots, instead of going for it right away. Very sweet of him! :)

Amanda: I'm so excited there are skittles. I want to taste the rainbow so bad!

Judd: I put booberry, but I don't think they make it anymore...

and people start going out - the havenots to stare at the clock until they get to eat...


Amanda: I think I'm always the first one to leave...

~~ and I'm out for the night! Enjoy the feeds, and mind the critters, you KNOW they like to misbehave when we don't watch them close! :P Join Carolyn for The Overnight Report, bright and early!  Goodnight! ~Lessa






Permalink







5 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Hey Lessa! Thanks for the HoH update! I've been wondering where you've been though with the "Late Night with Lessa" posts. I always enjoyed those as well as your commentary. Miss seeing you around! Thanks for all your help keeping us up to date. :)

July 18, 2013 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Heya, Crystal! Thanks! I miss being here all the time too - but I went and got myself a life that keeps me busy, what with the wedding planning and all :):):):):) The man isn't used to having the feeds so I'm breaking him in easy this year. *L* Then next year I'll start the season of on my honeymoon, so.. *L* Who knows? But I love helping out Carolyn when I can. :)

July 18, 2013 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Well congrats!! I think I missed it somewhere that you're getting married. I hope bb gives you some respite from the stresses of wedding planning. I haven't had one yet but I've been a maid of honor and whew was it crazy. Thanks again for your help during your breaks from outside the house ;)

July 18, 2013 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

YaY for Thursday Night With Lessa"

Great as always. I watch the same thing but never see some of the things you catch.

Now to tap my ..... on the keyboard and wait patiently for Carolyn's TOR™ Where I will learn more stuff I missed through the night.

:o)
GaYToR

July 19, 2013 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger Wolfe13 said...

Thanks again for my morning fix Carolyn~ I have to say again....I am LOVING Amanda! She has the best sense of humor and is obviously very intelligent. Don't know how long she and McCrae will last in the real world, but there are cute to watch.

July 19, 2013 at 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below